GTA engine is wasted on meaningless open world with minimum interaction

What the FUCK were the modern devs thinking??

they were thinking "hey this is a good engine for the type of game we're making".

Both GTA and Serious Sam engine can't do complex NPC interactions without heavy modifications.
Gamebyro is very versatile and modular. RAGE has Euphoria built in. Gamebyro can use stuff like Havoks and Speedtree with it which make it very cheap to work with.

Sage for stupidity.

Go away bud

Niggas got bills to pay and coke to snort

Well, maybe they do got shit taste.

Dude, I can make dialogue tree and inventory management on goddamn game maker. There's no excuse for AAA companies like them.

that's a funny way to say "fucking shitty"

is OP serious?

HATE NEWSPAPERS

Gamebyro is completely jury rigged at this point.

The engine does not make the game.

Yes. I'd rather play a vectrex game for the rest of the summer than replaying serious sam.

@12675859
GTA V probably has more complex interactions then any Gamebryo game

What the fuck is this meme?

GET HIM

back to…discord? twitter? Wherever the fuck they still use the @ symbol to link people?

One, at least, looked like the spitting image of Death Wish Charles Bronson.

I thought anons failing to redtext was infuriating enough, but what the hell is this? How do you mouthbreating retards find your way here and fuck up so badly? Go back wherever you came from.

retards giving out yousss

Like that mongoloid would understand the concept of a (you)

Also Bethesda are the reasons their games run like shit, not Gamebryo, anyone can take that engine and make it run smoothly if they put in the effort to do so.

Also that image you posted is cringe as fuck and Stalker is a shit film

Any engine can do whatever you want when you have source code access and the talent to make changes, Havok animation is a third party tool integrated into Bethesdas Creation Engine, Speedtree isn't even part of the fucking engine anymore, any engine can do this, there is literally nothing special about what you said, but this whole thread is so fucking retarded and so ignorant of what gamebryo actually is that I wonder why I even bother to come here to post.

"How do we make the most amount of money with the least effort put in"

EVERYONE GET IN HERE AND LAUGH AT THIS FOOL

You're worse than the @ fag.

If you could make this into a full GNU/Linux interjection thing, that'd be great.

I don't get how he's the fool when other people took the bait.

It's just a little bit of fun. Haven't you ever gone along with something stupid for a bit to see where it goes?

Is this the new meme?

Okay nevermind me then, I guess I'm the fool

No, that's an old maymay.

It's alright user, we all have our off days. Have this cute and I'll be on my way

This is the new checking TOR ID. Stop feeding you fucking summerfag you just got rused.

You're so full of shit it hurts.
Isn't middleware, you actually hire them as a service to get a comprehensive animation framework for the game, they mix up key frame and procedural animation as they see fit.

You're just spewing meaningless shit here. There is ABSOLUTELY no special aspect to Gamebryo that makes it better at handling"NPC interaction", that was all implemented by Bethesda's fork and it is far from complex.

Summer is here, along with either shills or bethesda shiteaters from cuckchan.

Go back.

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Gamebryo, is in fact, Gamebryo C++ Libraries, or as I've recently taken to calling it, the Creation Engine. Gamebryo is not a game engine unto itself, but rather another modular component of a fully functioning software suite made useful by the extensive and expandable software libraries, shill utilities and vital console hooks comprising a full game engine as defined by Gamebase.

Many computer users run a modified version of Gamebryo every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Gamebryo which is widely used today is often called Creation Engine, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically Gamebryo, developed by Gamebase Co., Ltd..

There really is a Gamebryo, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the engine they use. Gamebryo is the kernel: the function within in the game that allocates the machine's resources to crashing to desktop. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself and has absolutely nothing to do with the topic at hand; it can only function in the context of a complete game engine. Gamebryo is normally used in combination with a complete lack of quality control: the whole system is basically Toddposting with Gamebryo added, or Creation Engine. All the so-called Gamebryo distributions are really distributions of Creation Engine!

WAT

GET
THE
FUCK
OUT
OF
HERE

Well, come on now.

@12676219
Haha, nice try NIGGER, you aren't baiting me.

which vectrex game, because some of them are pretty good

LMAO XD am I right my fellow gamers!?!?! RAWR XD *GLOMP*

Fortress Of Narzod was pretty awesome.