I'm still trying to wrap my head around the use of violence against Trump supporters...

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the use of violence against Trump supporters. I have a couple of questions about your opinion on the whole situation. I will have a discussion so the thread is not a waste since I know you get a lot of angry people blowing through here.

What is the purpose of violence against Trump supporters when the elite (Bourgie, Globalists, Bankers/ CEO's, Jews, Patriarchy - Whoever you believe runs the show that exploits your Average Joe) is completely unaffected by it at a financial (they can replace shit you break easily), physically, and emotionally?

Do you genuinely believe that a person who voted for Trump because they want more jobs and less Government influence is the same as a person who believes the Holocaust was a good thing? How do you believe this without reaching or contradicting yourself?

Last one - kind of unrelated. Do you have any family/ friends who are Trump supporters? What is your relationship with them like or how has it been affected?

I'm not Lolbertarian. I have been apolitical for most of my life but wanted to use this as an ID. Snek memes are also pretty great.

no purpose.
no.
no.
also
nice try Holla Forums.

Polintelpro consensus cracking do not reply.

I know that Holla Forums or Holla Forums are not totally homogeneous so I wanted to include everything so I could reach everyone and have a discussion.

Also, saging helps because people who enter the thread will see your post but it also doesn't bump it. Welcome to Imageboards 101

I'll lurk considering this could be an interesting thread, but I'll throw in my answer by saying that most people here opposed both candidates and probably don't advocate for violence against trump supporters.

The protests at the moment are decent, but full of cowards who don't actually want to redistribute items in shops and instead just want to smash the windows.

I don't have any friends/family who're trump supporters because I'm not American.

try asking Reddit

i really don't believe this isn't /liberty/ or Holla Forums being fags

yes user quite a few
yes/no; yes because it shows they aren't completely in charge; no because it incites repression against the left. i personally wish people would actually strike instead of blowing shit up but that's just me

no most of them stand with muh GREATEST ALLY, but a significant minority of them are raving anti-semites

Yeah it's all liberals who don't know shit about history or politics who think Trump is Hitler
So no it doesn't accomplish anything

That has been one of my biggest areas of skepticism when it comes to Anarchists. I don't morally object to the practice of illegalism when it's practiced nobly/ selflessly, but it also seems like a very convenient excuse to be a selfish person and take shit all for yourself with out any consequence.

My apologies.I didn't mean to assume you are one, I meant in the context of the protest happening in America. I'm guessing most people are indifferent or dislike him in Europe?

No

You can assume what you want. I'm neither, but I am autistic B)

There are a few hard core LARPers in the left, but most don't think the average normie Trump voter is the enemy. Resist capitalism and the state by any means necessary but don't fetishise violence for violence sake. It's not about getting rid of 'bad people', but about destroying the system which makes oppression possible. I believe most people can be persuaded by a positive vision of the future.

None, if it doesn't do any of that. The violent protest only brought up about one good meme, and a bunch of liberals hating us. It should more organized, or not even done, IMO. Also, dialectics might play into it a little, but then again, I don't think Americans are running out of food yet.

No, bet the former makes less sense than the latter, since the Republicans seems to be cozying up more in rhetoric at least to nationalism, even though they are still continuing more of the neoliberal policies that's been fucking everything up so far. If anything, it just shows that trump is a conman, although he isn't the main problem, the system is.

Nothing, since I'm no in America, and no one really pays attention to politics except me.

This.

This as well.

I forgot to add.

What would be the purpose of inciting violence rather than striking? If the amount of people who showed up to protest just didn't show up to work and boycotted a bunch of shit I think that would have a very significant influence instead. That's my take, but why the resort to violence?

This is why people hate anarkids, they'd rather rebel than do anything meaningful.

I'm Australian user, the most you run into here is the occasional Holla Forums shitposter who loves to yell memes and talk about how great trump is, but other than that nobody gives a shit about him.

Ignore these answers, /leftypol is made up primarily of edgy liberal armchair LARPers who dont represent the views of most radical leftists

Protests and violence perpetrated against proles are simply just another case of labour under capitalism.

They do it for the grades or money, or if they are more stupid, for the fame or thrills.

If anything you should be happier there are more cell phones around to photo and video their ugly obedient faces.

I'm Burgerstani so everything outside of America confuses me :^)

But seriously, with all due respect, I was not expecting sensible answers from an Ancom. I lurk Holla Forums as well, and every time an Ancom tries to argue they go on a full meltdown because everyone assumes they just want to kill everybody they dislike. Is it safe to assume Anarkids are a vocal minority?

No board is compromised of one person

There is no real purpose; pointless activism just makes anarkids feel important.

To be honest I couldn't say, I fucking hope they are but it's hard to gauge when they're so intent on being as vocal as possible even if there's no reason behind it

it's democratic centralism bruh. the High Council of Trots already made the decision, so stfu

If you keep gnawing at the foundations when a big blow comes the whole things comes down easier

trots complaining about larping when their entire life is literally Rivendale.
my actual sides

Kek. If you are talking about Spencer then I agree. The funniest thing about it was he was talking about his Pepe the Frog pin when it happened. Cringe.

Interesting video.

It's funnier now since apparently the guy who punched Spencer was a shit eating cuck, until it was found out he'd been dead for 11 months.

A lot of porkies voted for Trump, as well as higher income whites.

The "poor blue collar" man Trump supporter is a dangerous myth.

Personally I think Trump is a walking disgrace and he will make USA empire weaker, so he is is good in that sense. But lets not kid our selves that he is the working mans champion.