Feminist journalists fabricated a petition to cancel Far Cry 5, points fingers at the "evil gamers"

Here's the list of all the hitpieces that have ran the story over the past 3 hours. Make sure you got some stress balls, aspirin, punching bags and a puke bucket with you. "Enjoy" at your own peril.

archive.fo/JQqnX
archive.fo/tA24Q
archive.fo/tksLg
archive.fo/o5Wer
archive.fo/Ux1PY
archive.fo/vGm6e
archive.fo/MDWCp
archive.fo/hVMXd
archive.fo/ORKrq
archive.fo/S2ouc
archive.fo/cXiKe
archive.fo/YTgHk
archive.fo/8v2D3
archive.fo/Bpulg

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Vd5ig
ghostbin.com/paste/ed5cz
archive.fo/H76Wt
youtube.com/watch?v=aQGKkLsjfwk
anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory-2/
archive.fo/IxcNv
archive.fo/xQ20y
twitter.com/mombot/status/859064391299325953?lang=en
change.org/
8ch.net/v/res/12668758.html
archive.fo/FIj7s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No one's going to believe that it's representative of anyone. Calm down. It's fucking nothing.

I told you dog, I told you about false controversy

How many fucking threads do we need for Far Cry 5.

That user from yesterday was a shill after all. Fucking knew it.

What’s better: Boobiesoft or SquarePenis?

Post your music taste.

But I want the game to get published. No better redpill than the one your enemy rams down your throat.

Where can I get the best preorder, OP?

Taking bets on the fact that they made the petition themselves so they can have a hissy fit over it.

SHIT'S FUCKED

I'll fucking kill you if I can.

all of them until you buy it goy

I'd say it's almost a given, but I really could (And, probably should) care less. Although, I can, at the very least, say that ONE positive thing is happening as a result of this. It's turning people away from modern media, and their turning to older media or alternative media to fill that void.

I was thinking the same. Quite easy to manufacture bs tweets/petitions to have something to write about. If there isn't a legitimate source for narrative pushing, they'll fabricate them, or have cronies do it.

Reminder: Far Cry 5 is about a Scientology-esque cult led by a charismatic celebrity, a la Tom Cruise and his members are "diverse" to boot.

you didn't read, did you? it's either straight from Ubisoft marketing to drum up fake drama for press or from a "gamingnews" site to do the same.

Wouldn't the cult actually be closer to the Mormons than the Scientologists?

Do us all a big favor and neck yourself you gigantic tool.

You mean left aligned sjw hacks are creating controversy so people will pay attention!? Holy dicks, I gotta call slowtaco! This is such an advanced PR technique, it can't possibly fail!

It's one hell of a poorly mixed metaphor, that's for sure.

OH OH OH

I WONDER I WONDER WHO MADE THIS HAPPEN

COULD IT BE
COULD IT REALLY BE THAT ALL THIS FARCRY FIVE-KUN IS JUST A ALSE FLAG?

IS THIS REEALLY JUST A MANUFACTURED OUTCRY?

SAID OUT LOUD WITH ME
UBI SOFT HIT THE NEW LOW
FUCK THEM

Are you in the ignore it and it will go away camp? Well that is wrong because the articles prove they still fabricate it with or without any intervention. The business of mass media is manipulation and distention. They stopped debating and speak only through controversy. The business would fall if people actually asked for reliable sources.

Ubisoft won't care, to them it's all about the cash

Nope, clearly you've fallen for the Marxist propaganda, Farcry 5 it's clearly about me, I'm so damn important that Ubisoft made this game purely to oppress cis white christian males (aka America's Punching Bag) like myself.

THIS IS OUR INDUSTRY
Dear anons, welcome to your beloved Publisher/developer daily assfuck. If you wish you can alsao blow their dicks, welp, you don't really have a choice here.They will fuck you, fuck you hard.

First they instigate a false narrative trhough skinwalkers, pushing with dirty conversation tricks the narrative even forward. I guess UBISHILLSoft asked some JOURNO FRIENDS to get a controversy going, than these fucked up socjus journos used their (((conections in the industry))) actually just SA and shit like this, who went batshit crazy on all gaming boards. Fuck goons.
fuck ubisoft. fuck journalist. fuck the publishers. Meanwhile i will fuck your money.

Would it surprise you if they did? I'm honestly baffled that they didn't have a GamerGate reference in Watch Dogs 2

Hipster/10

Hahaha you fuckin' sheep don't you see? By ignoring their advertising you're playing RIGHT INTO THEIR HANDS.

Clearly my plan of screaming non-stop about the game to literally anyone and everyone who'll listen is the best way to go about things.

I'm guessing they're trying to astroturf a movement in the same method gamergate came about

Because making daily, nay, hourly threads about a game no one here wants, likes, will play, will buy or will even remember a month after release won't change shit. No one cares about Ubisoft. No one cares about Far Cry.
It won't change shit. Vote with your wallet. This game doesn't exist, it's not worth buying, pirating, watching videos about or playing.

Wow that's fucking trash, I hope you're joking

so what does the chart now look like?

NoManSky > FarCry 5
FarCry 5 < NoManSky

Watch nu-Holla Forums faggots try to establish FC5 Generals when it hits. Just watch 'em.

Missed your first reply, chaim.

Donte may Cry proved that the media doesn't have that much influence in people's purchases. Just ignore it, don't talk about it and forget it exists. Let it die quietly.

Turns out the people in the official facebook group for the petition were all part of Zoe "Five Guys" Quinn's cabal. Naturally, these same people are blaming GamerGate.

It won't happen. No one here cares about this game. No one here will even remember this game a month after release.

I figured as much tbh, take a guess where this is from tbh

They are on the french government's dime, they don't have to worry about cash. They have a (((higher))) purpose. :^Y

can you take a screen shot of that?

Archive, screenshot or fuck off. This would be a bombshell.

maybe not explicitly from her cabal, but most of them are ign/former ign.

If you don't boycott Ubisoft, Bethesda, Microsoft and EA you ARE CANCER

But wait, THERE'S MORE!

archive.fo/Vd5ig

Forgot the link.

Did they set the industry back "5 years" like EA did (Embed related)?

is there more then just twitter followers/ing?

wew not even reddit is buying it

Who the fuck uses that term?

I've only ever seen sjw use it tbh, the whole wording of it is a clear "trying to be something they're not" vibe

politically minded people use all sorts of retarded terminology

never seen Holla Forums use it

The entire idea of a grown ass man making a "REE STOP BEING CHILDISH I AM A MATURE GAMER AND WANT MATURE GAMES FOR MATURE GAMERS SUCH AS MYSELF" is unnerving.
What's with this generation and being stuck on puberty?

My fucking sides!

Farcry 5 Guys

ghostbin.com/paste/ed5cz

Here are all the archived article links of the fabricated outrage that these feminists have ran over their fake petition to cancel Far Cry 5 to give them excuses to smear gamers and #GamerGate again! Read them, fellas!

it's not this generation, it's last generation

For a second I forgot it was 2017 and the teenagers of today weren't born in the 90s

Minnineals are the vanguard of sjws while their younger brothers and sisters saw what happened to their older siblings. Guess sjws are the ultimate red pill, kek.

Can't even stop sucking the dick when they're trying to pretend to be mean.

i came to an conclusion, video game industry is fucking cancer. The good will be eaten by the cancer on day or another. Only a huge fucking ocean might safe you, maybe thats why the japanese gaming industry is still so good. But who knows for how long it will remain safe there.

With Publisher like EA, Ubisoft or developer who sucks the dick of the press, same for indie devs (yes guys you too, your silence will pay off you fucking faggots) with all these fuckbutts the industry is fucking cancer.

they need to burn, but i guess as soon someone throws fire on them they start to yell FEMISNISM - MUH-POL-HATE-OUR-GAME and shit narrative like that. Just think about it, how often these shittynarrative already were pulled on gamers? Or how many there will come in the future. This is not how one should sell a game, this needs to be shut down, there need to be a law. God fucking damit, for what reason did we meme trump into president? Start to fuck the cancer, burn the corrupt shit down. Make laws to prevent shit like this.

Why do you link this shit ? EC are garbage. Pseudo-intellectual drivel for plebs to justify supporting the cancer of companies.

those are just twitter accounts

I'm just thankful I was born inbetween tbh

don't point that out to them, they're the ones who've made this thread

Of course it's feminist journalists.
There is no fucking way it could be an insanely salty Holla Forumsack thinking the release of this game will doom us all. Absolutely none.

I can't wait to see this shit bomb harder than Watch Dogs 2

Fuck off Ubisoft you cancerous bastards

Holla Forumsacks aren't retarded enough to resort to online petitions. Feminists are.

I think their hope was to get the "alt-right" to do so but since E3 is so soon they couldn't really wait

This is a good showcase of why communism always fails.

Marketer ploy. Fuck off.

maybe not that specifically, but where do you think the sjws got the idea to have a pokedex of different terms that all mean roughly the same thing?

What do you think when it's the same group of retards who have the ego to call themselves "the smartest show in gaming"

Even the altright, at least the old guard, isn't retarded enough to jump on it. The latest Installment of Tower Conquest got a honary mention in the Roosh V forum and that's it for these guys. If you want to play Far Cry against nutters in prelest, play pic related instead. Its really short and and it doesn't have that much going for it, but it gets the job done. .

THE SHIT HAS HIT THE FAN

archive.fo/H76Wt

HOLY SHIT SOMEONE WAS BLOCKED ON TWITCH
THE HORROR
WORSE THAN ISIS/10 BAN THIS SICK FILTH

That's nothing. Not even worth mentioning. And fuck off with that shit of a "Fabricated petition", it might very well be legit, more than one Holla Forumsac would sign it.

TLDR: Fuck of OP, you are full of shit

FUCKING G*M*RG*T*

oh it's not like marxist communism taught them various subverting methods at all nope

o.k

your uninformed post just showed what a fucking idiot you are!
Ubi is going to be fucked!

they are so bad at this hahah

No need for, comrade, in one mission you have to hack Drump's campaign so he loses the election, just like in real li-

Oh, shit

It's not nothing. It's disgusting that people keep creating and perpetuating these hoaxes every other month.

And yet we see plenty of retards on Holla Forums telling everyone to ignore it and their scheming ways will suddenly stop.
>>>Holla Forums was a mistake.

So he was winning anyway in the game and you literally just hack the election and remove the democratic process? What?

No bad tactics, shitlord

At least its not Game One. Just look at that shit.

Another feminist hides behind blockbutton, because some gamergay let loose a fart that sounded like her handle.

i.e. she is screaming "Shut it down !"

>>>/cuckchan/

The gamergate thread with its 1000 thread epic of an archive is right there in catalog. Read it and then moonwalk out, you ignorant double nigger!

It does. I am not here to spoon feed you on fringe movements, however.

Where have you been last E3? It was literally the first thing that confirmed that Watchdogs 2 contains Propaganda.

it exists in the same way "anonymous" does

On the one hand it wouldn't surprise me if this was a part of the anti-white agenda, but at the same time I think everyone is just ripping of True Detective because it's in right now and they have no originality.

Season 1 was years ago, and everyone pretends Season 2 never happened.

because if you're going to participate in a discussion you have to do your own research so you don't come across as a major fucking retard. Oh, too late.

It's still popular, and the initial plans for these games were probably drawn up a while ago.

Drawn before the election, just like WD2, and now they're scrambling to salvage what they can.

this is the kind of underage stormniggers bring in

See . Thanks for ignoring my advice to not participate in that thing. Irony won't safe you. You are still retarded.

Not really. In contrary to Anonymous, it has people building businesses, several communities and three heads snapping at each other from time to time and no shadowy troll group with a wiki trying to run the show. Whoops, shattered a bullshit fantasy.

kek, furry faggot max from ign already deleted his post here.
COME AT ME YOU FUCKING GOONS
THE RIDE DIDNT EVEN BEGUN

well good luck to your imaginary group I suppose, try not to get almost cooped by MRAs which sank gamergate into irrelevancy please

So how did that DiGRA dig go? Or are you still only about ethics in video games? :^)

I checked the actual mission and their excuse is that social media is fooling people via data collection or some shit, with businessmen rigging the elections through bribes or some shit, the second thing doesn't explain why hacking the votes should do anything in that case since they'd be paid to count it WRONG since you'd bribe the electoral college voters.

And yes, you're really hacking the fucking vote count, I double checked. What a bunch of fucking cretins.

kys

user, you have to read their super secret cool guy bible or you can't be in their super secret cool guy threads and talk about their super secret cool guy things.

Everyone knows it's the hight of rudeness to not know every minute detail about some tangental person when talking about something. It's normal to refuse to explain or expand on anything, no matter how obscure.

that's a very sjw thing, do wrong inorder to do a perceived just

the point the game is trying to make is that the goal excuses the means. If leftists weren't afraid of getting bad PR, they'd advertise murdering right wingers as a fully moral and praiseworthy act. Democracy is only worth anything if it leads to leftists being elected, in all other cases it's a corrupt system.

There is an old saying "Accuse your enemy of what you're doing". It makes me wonder if this wasn't the plan for last year's election and it was prevented somehow. So now, they run with the narrative that the other side hacked in to cover their tracks in case there was proof of it somewhere. As for why it would exist in the game: you use the media to further your propaganda. In this case the game would reinforce the idea that subverting laws of the land is good in certain cases, namely when someone you don't like may seize power. Thus turning an enemy into some type of patriot. WD2 isn't the only form of media where the idea of doing these things was joked about or seen as good. It felt as if they were attempting to provoke someone into actually doing it.

I really do find it funny considering that huge tirade the left had to games 5 years ago calling what they don't like "___ is just twilight for boys!" What the hell do they call Watchdogs 2 and Farcry 5?

or the tools to which you can teach your self are freely up there and they don't want to have to waste their time educating every "new" person that shows up every other minute

signal boosting

Webm related.

Nice story. Can I have your dealer's phone number?
youtube.com/watch?v=aQGKkLsjfwk

So the mission is based on the typical paranoid world view of Leftists who also believe in the conspiratorial model of history? Who could have guessed that.

Awww sock it, shill! You have no excuse to be total dumb dumb and not lurk more.

Game of the Year.

So you are not here since the beginning Motherfucker?

it's what sjw think so it must be true right?

oh fuck you got me here's my card ripped up 4 u

words stormniggers live by

racist much?!

Nice non argument. Now tell us how your fee fees are hurt because gommienism works, it's just not been executed just right. :^)

I don't see any problem with this

Civic nationalism is a step to the 4th reich, not the final stop. Stop listening to Holla Forums tier arguments.

Yup. If you have been living under a rock, there is a nice theory that explains almost everything.
anonymousconservative.com/blog/the-theory-2/

I will also reupload the book to >>>/pdfs/

Won't happen. See my first post.

How buttannihilated is this leftyfaggot, in a scale of 1 to 10?

theyre niggers and everything is a shitstorm to them

Show my on this cartoon frog where the evil glow in the dark storm niggers have touched you.

That's not how the insult works, they're just trying to turn it into the next generic pejorative. Fucking hell, it's like when Jason Schreier said that the Dragon's Crown sorceress panders to lolicon fantasies. These people have no respect for language whatsoever.

turns out we have some leftwingers in this bread going full retarded

we are going to play a game now
HOW MANY FUCKTARDS CAN WE TRIGGER?

I TRY FIRST
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Do they think this hasn't happened before? Only children fall for this level of marketing.

Wrong. They have no grammar.

I might win this one with the grace of God.

>Rated E for everyone

kekalamafamdong. kuky has been driving users away forever. no other place has really caught on since they all get banned on Holla Forums and accused of being the new shills.

bad news user.

let's trigger our resident leftyfur retard until he an heroes

is it more then just lots of word amounting to over explaining really simple notions?

language is political don't you know?

well if it doesn't work on some level they wouldn't keep on trying to do it

Reminder this is even stupider than it seems. Unless they changed it in the final game (and the game is still set in San-Fran so it will be bad no matter where it is) the roof of "Thruss"'s office has clearly visible landmarks that mean he is campaigning for a specific congressional district (Note: the only congressional candidate who would even remotely have a campaign office outside their district is an incumbent after redistricting, and Thruss isn't an incumbent).

*And that district is absolutely 100% Democrat controlled to the point there aren't even serious primary challenger. He's trying to steal an election in a district that doesn't really have them.

People criticize the whole vietnam ordeal for being a tax money sink that had no reason to happen and sent/forced thousands of americans to suicide for the sake of another country that nobody even knew existed before the war, but the actually bad thing it did was start this horrible trend of convincing hippies they have a say on things, and also the even worse trend of having people listen to them.

There are many politics boards on Holla Forums that could replace it in theory. If that doesn't help, you can always try my news board I intended to build up slowly.
>>>/newsplusplus/

Yes. The book itself contains huge parts devoted to nailing down the definition and huge bibliography for evidence the theory. Also the blog is one of the best news blogs out there.

If you like purple skinned genki girls, its all Ogre. I still prefer the Frog.

It did end up in the game. Embed related.

remember the time when the false flag blow right in the face of those idiots of? Like… right now?

archive.fo/IxcNv

Shit taste.

The leftist and commies can only exist when falseflaging and censorship are a thing

I knew the mission was kept. I meant unless they changed the actual building it took place in (the E3 videos showed the mission starts on a rooftop so you know exactly where in the city his office is).

Can we go back to posting vlad the impala everywhere? I thought it was going to be the new pepe.

I don't doubt it that was the intent tbh

I'll add it to the "may probably never read but keep it around anyways pile"

WEW tbh lady

This is why you died, doc. You're too smart for your own good.

I told you fucks that all of the Far Cry 5 threads were false flags. Now do you niggers believe me? Don't respond to Far Cry 5 threads.
Well I guess except this one.

I remember that board(s).
sure, how's that theory working for you? point remains that it's more internal than an external push. spreading obtuse, 1-sided, paranoia doesn't help anyone except kucky who has fucked the board

Buh muh anti-white guis! We have to promote Ubisoft!
Fucking hell, I really wish we could kill off gullible retards from Holla Forums.

you are not alone, i was there too, pointing the shit narrative out as good as i could. Yeah, the shill flood is/was real and there where many of them. They are still here, understanding the damage to start the damage controlle. Welp, what is th enext move? is there no law to prevent false/fraud/rotten advertisment in any way?

THREE DIMENSIONAL DOUBLES GAME

see

So are you fucks reporting every FC5 thread yet? This shit needs to stop.

There is, but shilling technically isn't advertising.

I refuse to believe people can keep falling for the same trick if something like exists. If anything, it should make more people wary of how sneaky these shills are trying to make money off our backs

could start by necking yourself.
I only listen to bullshit, but your taste is monumentally shit, compadre.

I'm sure it has signatures akin to:
EA has been using these pathetic marketing tactics for much longer. After nuGhostbusters pulled the same angle too many people are aware of these tactics. The regressive left have thoroughly unmasked themselves as vile, lying, manipulative trash & above all unintelligent for pulling the same unimaginative schemes over & over while expecting no one to catch on.

good, good to know that i typed my prophecy in every thread. This is going to be fun!

it's the sad state of things where normalfags don't care enough to bother confirming what they're told is true or not and if they come to care, by the time they realize it the moment has past, they got scammed and they don't regard it any more

There is literally no chance this is real.

Sarcuck's "Kekistani" retards are dumb enough to fall for something like this but they also wouldn't be using "miscegenators" as an insult.

One alternative board comes up, turns out to be better and isn't utter shit. /politics/ was a nice try. /liberty/ is still somewhat tolerable. There are also tangentially related boards like /pdfs/. There is even a board for all kinds of games coming up called /games/ by some asshurt fag from /monster/. I wish him good luck with that but he won't get a second Holla Forums with that.

What do you think of >>>/polk/?

there was /polpol/ which got killed suddenly. there's also /polarchive/ and /polk/.

Sure thing chaim. Try not to summon any more repeating digits on your way out of this thread. Kek does not tolerate the juden.

archive.fo/xQ20y

Goddamn it, fuck these assholes.

bot

Good job my dude.

Well, I guess it's nice that the normalfags are waking up but don't go saying it's something significant.

Did someone get paid to shill again?

The next move would be to start investigating this shit. Next time you see some kind of typical "lol nerd outrage" shit that journos and their buddies are circlejerking over, find out who's behind it. Chances are it's all false flagging.

what the fuck is even going on anymore

Fuck off with your dead movement.

fuck off jounro goon or what ever the fuck you are. You are the reason why everything is going down the cancer history. I hope you kill yourself, and take your fucking cointelpro respond up your ass and die on it

Why can't they ever just not lie once about about gamergate? Seriously every single time they do one of these false flags they fucking beef it. Really getting boring.

Holy shit, it's the gamers are dead fiasco all over again.

I just hope enough people have learned from GG not to scream out like fucking idiots on the clear signal sjw wish people to boost

almost as if they're trying to use it again or something

What part are they lying about? That Gamergate is a group of hate-filled assholes who harass game devs and journalists they don't like? Because there's evidence to prove that.

Wew lad! Anyone who uses twatter is a normalfag, sorry you had to find out this way.

Well, our hate's justified, and they started it.

The damage control in this thread is easy to spot.

Go pretend to be retarded somewhere else fagdick.

Someone made a bait petition and posted it on almost every normalfag and conversative websites to get traction to bait these clickbait fucks to make a non-controversy about it.

webm related, get the fuck back to cuckchan you fucking faggot, you'll like it better there. Otherwise, leftardpol is next to the furfag boards.

it's best not to take any of it seriously tbh, there's funposting anons just thirsty for (you)s infesting the site after all

We're in a post evidence/thought world for a lot of folks. Go listen to the news for a day. All that matters is the message, and you work backward to justify it.

/pdfs/ is a great board. haven't followed the BO in awhile but he pulled some based shit. I forgot about /liberty/ honestly. Kind of the problem. The "merit based" board schtick doesn't work as well as it does in theory. See also:

not who you asked, but an oldfag anyway. /polk/ has been all right. bit slow, some low effort spergs coming in, but much higher quality ratio and you don't get banned for being pissed when Trump does something jewy.

This is why GG is laughed out of most threads.

Is it time for GamerGate 2: Gate Harder?

Soon, friendo.

If some spergs decide to take this up, I'll bet you an OC tit pic you find McMullin/Reagan Battalion somewhere. Don't get all scared at fed shit, because that's where it'll lead you (again).

Now I know for a fact that that board is shit tbh

She pointed out sixteen articles about this petition that went up in less than a day, does that not count as digging?

You're going to have to try harder than this

is there a way to get GG to "support" the game?
If they did that, the socjus kids would probably hate on it

GG's impact was just outing that whores are gonna be whore and liberal gamurs are scumbags. Now what did you find out about DiGRA or are you just going to stick to ethics in video games? :^)

It proves that normalfags lurk here. At least I can give her that. Lurking is a lost art now.

The only one getting laughed at is you, faggot

no that's what they want, they just want a angry bunch of people yelling about whatever because the media will mask and paint a message to them for people outside of the issue to see. the best thing is to ignore this kinda bullshit and carry on mailing their sponsors reminding them that they're supporting cancer

Jeez, they really want a second GamerGate, won´t they?

oh shit are you the alt right that other user said was real?

Over the past number of months, they've been prepping a redpill OC to release just around E3.

nice reverse psychology there chaim.

Sure thing, Chaim

Looks OK for a Holla Forums clone. Hopefully it can become a new home for Holla Forumsish assburgers.

The problem lies in the curation. It works well if people lurk the front page and are crossies on about a dozen boards and use other shit on the side like gamergays. It doesn't work so well for people who only frequent one board family like for example a /jp/sie who only ventures to /a/ and reads whatever /n/ and /newsplus/ are puking onto the front page some times. Holla Forums after the second exodus strikes me as such a case. CM almost solved it with the 3 other front page categories. I have deactivated that shit for /newsplusplus/, because I don't think it needs frontpage attention that also lures in some infamous whack jobs.

Do you want to get severe cancer? A little legwork could have told you why you would get severe cancer from that undertaking.

The latest stuff is here:
>>>/8diamonds/2734

The rest left behind by the autists who choked gamergate on here to death is still floating around somewhere. I guess its a lot of nothing, because the special interest groups behind all that have lost the election.

No it doesn't and it isn't part of the lesson we have learned from Gamergays. Stop pissing away dubs!

hello, goldberg.

Keep pointing out their bullshit, this thread is proof it works

Blame it on Ubisoft, get everyone to believe this was Ubisoft's doing and watch how fast Ubisoft will denounce the journalists.

This is a PR stunt made by Ubisoft, isn't it?. No way in hell those faggots don't have feminists and SJWs on speed dial for whenever they need to create fake controversy so their shitty games gets publicity.

Didn't they already tell Kotaku to shove it, and that they will not be getting presents anymore?

Didn't you hear user, if you just ignore it then they will stop pushing their games on everyone. :^)

I wonder how much you'd have known without gookanon's and GG's contribution to the macron leaks thread
Also DiGRA and DARPA digs are regularly shut down and there's only so much we can do until we have to rely on a leak or something along those lines.
I wonder where Holla Forumsacks would be without Assange :^)

Firebombing their headquarters would work faster.

Also shows how much they hedge their bets on the opposition's uncertainty on any given subject. But then, that's just the way communists operate anyhow.

Why would you want to take a page from Antifa? Those are the textbook example of a liberal hothead.

Isn't this the person who discovered that Anita Sarkeesian's father voted for Trump?
twitter.com/mombot/status/859064391299325953?lang=en
Yeah, they are.

I'll piss in u kiddo

it is when you're cuckchan

Didn't work with Watch Memes, won't work here.
Fuck off my board Ubisoft REEEEEEEEEE

That's actually a 20-something year old dude from CA pretending to be a Japanese housewife for horny incel points.

>>>>Holla Forums was a mistake.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer, I say. Why chase them off to a remote chan you can only hope to stumble across when you can find out what they're up to by peering over the fence?

HOLY SHIT. WE /ARE/ BEING RAIDED
Who's doing it this time? Actually fucking journalists trying to manipulate us?
It's a first that they'd come here.

nice false flag tbh, it's just shills and funposters

Oh boy we have a live one here. Do you do it for free?

You think libshit beer bottles molotovs would work on a biuilding that big? I'm thinking more along the lines of what's happening in Syria.

You never looked at E3 threads recently, did you? Some of those journos post their press passes unahasmed.

How about you shove a rifle into your mouth and then try if you can pull the trigger with your toes?

Nope. Turns out that was her fake identity she has used to bait the numale cucks into letting her in. Led to huge leak from their IM group.

Yup. And it is not the first time.

I love it, they stick out like a sore thumb.

Link or proof!

hownew.ru

Yeah, sure. "Zach", right? How'd that digging turn out for ya?

0/10, you're not even trying, see me after class.

*;^)*

Do you really think someone would go through that much effort to fake an identity for four months just for a gag on LE ESS JAY DUBYAS?

WEW

thats the scientology symbol, not a christian cross, retard

The stereotypical hipster name should have activated your almonds.

Nice. Here, have these memes!

Don't be corny! He probably never knew about that now deactivated fig leaf.

it's almost as if that's the target outrage group it's trying to stir up or something

I'm genuinely curious why you do this? Why are you here? Are you shilling for game journos? Are you shilling for ubisoft? What is your purpose?

Yes, you leftyfaggot. I would and it wouldn't take any effort at all.

You think someone wouldn't? She even had screenshots of their chats and even those faggots admitted to being rused.

It's these same people that argue that it isn't worth trying to be unbiased since 'there's no such thing anyway'. I don't know if they're aware of their hypocrisy when they push for violence against right-wingers or if they actually think it's justified since they're in the right in their own heads, and I don't know which is worse.

Oh, the solution to that is simple, just call them Nazis. It's okay to kill them if they're Nazis.

The Scientology symbol that was intentionally chosen to make the religion appear Christian? You know very well why Ubi went with it.

Part of it, sure. I'd be curious to see the actual number of referrals from the front page, though. Don't forget there's a number of very legitimate concerns regarding 8ch. Apr1st being a late great hit. However go ask about any other board or site. Or just browse any thread until someone gets called a shill from _. There's loads of obstacles, some of which are demonstrably being propagated intentionally. Just look at this thread, similar shit, different subject. No need to censor when it's all white noise and enemies.
That said, I'll go effort post your board occasionally. Seem a nice lad.

GG was GG's worst enemy tbh.

These faggots don't even try to blend in like the shills during the whole fire emblem fates thing

Lol look at you

You are the sjws

See? Now you must admit that either sjws are right and we should be considerate with how we portray people in media (*gasp* shocking!)

Or you can suck it up and not be tue special snowflakes with hurt fee fees crying about how you're portrayed. White men have been heroes in countless fiction, can't your fragile egos handle a little hurt?

God this is why I prefer 4chan to this shithole. Overthere its much more liberal and centrist with people acknowledging the sjw shit was just a bunch of fear mongering like the communist scare of the 60s. Its able to acknowledge both political parties are fucked, though republicans and trump especially. But here? Literally right wing sjws. You fabricated an enemy in your mind (some crazy ebil pocs who somehow control the world because they want to be seen as people and have equal rights and representation) and you became the easily offended majority that thinks its a minority.

God I hate you people. Everything I have said is true but you all will freak out and act irrationally smug to protect your fragile egos. Fuck you. Hopefully someone out there will see this post and wake up.

Or the persona 5 translation thing

Don't even get me started on the Fates thing. You had people saying it was worse than P5's translation, when P5 literally shoehorned kek into the dialogue and had a plethora of other grammar fuckups.

Wew

see this
also kill yourself.

Yeah well, how many faggots around here got triggered over this game? This petition might be written as a false-flag or trolling, but I honestly still believe in the intention of canceling FC5 unironically because of stupid political reasons.

You brought this on yourselves.

Go live in South Africa or Brazil if you want your precious diversity.

How bad is it?
Though It doesn't matter as much since I'm already learning japanese so I'll get the "Golden" version equivalent once it comes out

1.5/10, you didn't even try.

you guys made this into pasta already? fugging nice

Nice try Anthony Burch

It's gonna be an instant hit

Thats the point, it wasnt bad but then all of a sudden there is this movement trying to make it look bad because the usual suspects werent the one to translate it. There is even one of those faggots in this very thread

Made me laugh 5/10
When was this first made?

Jesus shills have tried to shit up this thread
mean while
Sargon of Akkuck has done a video on it and red pill quiet a lot of people on the issue

couple of threads ago. thing is, it wasn't posted ironically then.
leftyfur should have every IP leaked and every poster hunted down like a dog

All of these faggots should be gunned down at this point.

Fates is objectively worse. P5 wasn't (((localized))) by a member of the clique so it was then deemed bad.
Some minor grammar issues is all that was wrong with P5.

wouldn't that be an a funny alternative reality if their own petition canceled their own game though?

oh and then they're trying to justify it by saying >w-well it's still a bad translation look at this w-we can do better!

Thanks. I think the problem you are mentioning is centered around Holla Forums and the newsboards. In contrary to other ebin legends you read sometimes, Mark leaves alternative Vidya boards alone. I can even remember that he said it was a shame that /svidya/ went to shit. Just look at /games/. It looks good although the BO has adverzized it like a spastic would. Same goes for /a/, that didn't shit up any related boards.

Sperging out
p
e
r
g
i
n
g

o
u
t

See; this is what you get from joining a nihilistic death cult! It makes you paranoid and crazy! In contrary to going to a not totally cucked Church sometimes which is totally safe.
Also this is copypasta. Already seen that shit in the other Farcry thread.

Couple of typos.

That's it. One of the complaints was that they used Go for one of the quiz questions instead of localizing it to chess. Another complaint was that the characters used for the promotion of pieces in Go was also incorrect except mombot went and practically made an article explaining how the whole thing works and how the quality of the kanji(?) depreciates the lower down the social ladder you go with the peasants having the poorest style and then linked other existing articles as sources.

It's the first came they became painfully obvious, I thought they were trolls but the OP is basically cold water in the face.

Lmao

Can't we just ban these threads outside of the /gg/eneral? Most anons act like sensitive faggots like they think it's Holla Forums or something.

If mark the kike and his gang of kikes allow overcuck threads then we are stuck with FC5 threads.

rejects from cuckchan /a/'s now dead /fool/z group of shitposters have indeed come here to shit as they go

never getting that 10 burger fun bucks back goon boy

Jesus Christ. You're not even obvious anymore. You ignore the OP and try to convince the lowest common denominator about your falsehoods.

Much like the Jews.
MARK. I REQUEST A STICKY.

Scared yet, kike?

These guys REALLY hate mombot, don't they?

They hate her (or him) because mombot exposes their shit to the japanese audience

From Forbes (the only one to call bullshit):
==Update: Who says petitions don't work?== Ubisoft has just released an expanded version of the original cover art for the game that shows a black member of what was presumed to be a white nationalist cult, which is literally one of the demands in this (probably fake) petition. You can't make this stuff up.

Literally who

fucking linebreak formating

They are well know outside nuisance from halfchan. Our /a/ doesn't have them as far as I can tell.

Of course they do. Don't worry, they have lot more to cry as soon nyoo.moe takes off.

Gamergays twitterfag. You really need to lurk more.

Found the shill

we already know that there's "minorities" in that cult, it was in the trailers released. it's like they think people are just as ADD as they are

they're still around

Beautiful.

ha ha ha ha ha haha ahr har har harrr

What a great position they are in. They are fucked if they side with the left since minorities are nothing more than foot solders to them and the right use them as target practice. I wonder how this will play out.

Remember that in their eyes, nothing has objective meaning and everything is subjective. So words don't have objective meanings, they have subjective feelings. Lolicon = bad no no word, gamer = ban no no word, therefore gamer = lolicon.

Objectivity is a silly thing to strive for.

It's just like GG all over again. All those false flags and child porn by aGGers the FBI found.

Yes, i'm a shill from Israel.
Abort Mission
The Goyim Know

So a false flag to drum up controversy for sales?
The jew playbook doesn't have that much depth does it?

This pasta is stale already.

no it's the very clear first signs that this was a case of false controversy as I think their plan was when they got their outraged group on their ass they'd just go "lol no silly right wing gaymers this isn't what you thought it was" after selling a boatload to the usual useful lefty tools and obvious normalfags but they fucked up in just mindlessly thinking people would fall for it when in reality, their games have been shit and not even normalfags like them anymore. this was their big gambit of some kinds, I just hope it's to prevent filing for bankruptcy or en mass firings

Double Dubs confirm GG never dies

I'm mostly pointing out the fact that there are a lot of minorities that would find that game in real bad tastes. Surely that won't come back to bite them in the ass though. :^)

nice quads

it's o.k though since they're their shield after all r-right?

jesus christ their art is so fucking bad, this shit is disgusting

Daily reminder sjws cucked the western industry to this state

Of course. It was hilarious. Even got a lawsuit against the faggots haha

There were even clues left in all the pictures on the fabricated facebook

mombot a best

Meanwhile all Holla Forums did was go "lol, just ignore it. It will go away on its own!". Don't cry over this everyone, we all dug this grave together.

Didn't that guy said he could take the heat of their questions before going full passive-agressive in the next tweet?

how long after release until a mod comes out allowing you to play as the "bad" guys?

Yes

What do you mean we?

triggered

Donkey Kangz n sheet

Or are you one of those newfags I keep hearing about? The fact remains that Holla Forums at one point would rather ignore what was happening and let the left have full reign of your hobby. Now that the dust has cleared all we can do is fight back harder or lie in the hole we made.

You're right fam, objectivity and logic are white men's creation to oppress women and PoC, it's time to abandon these white values.

no! go and make as big as a fuss as you can everyplace you can! that's the only answer! I'm sure the media wont be disingenuous with our intentions!

I suppose general wasn't the best term to use, but as you said, there hasn't been a single post related to the actual game itself. These threads just get really faggy because most anons can't even stomach a modicum of perceived liberalism, so they shit everything out into these threads. It just lowers the overall post quality like the Undertale threads in later months. If Far Cry 5 is going to be discussed as a political topic, it should be discussed in the /gg/eneral.

same. It was amazing to watch the same thread with the same boxart OP image show up every fucking day for a week. I can't imagine how they thought it would work.
It even showed up on Holla Forums and /polk/ where it was OT as fuck. When they posted "we should boycott Ubisoft" on Holla Forums, a place where nobody's bought an Ubisoft product for at least three years, I just couldn't stop laughing at how fake this shit was.

Yea, fuck off faggot. Nothing you do will make this shitstorm go away and its too late now anyway. Shits exposed and no amount of damage control will do

tbh there's nothing to really discuss at this point, all of those threads were made by shills and populated by shils and shitposters

Well their target audience isn't that intelligent either so it all works out in the end.

Why can't I live in a shonen and shoot lasers at people I don't like instead of this bullshit?

www.linkedin.com/in/thomas-tanasescu-a33792bb/
Hey there ubisoft, watcha doin?

Hhehehehehehe. Not even a week old and it's coming apart. I bet the french kikes are losing their shit now that not only did the pay for ubishit to stay afloat but now they can't even propaganda properly.

let the world see, this is one gigantic retard circus.

looks pretty fun

I bet this was the shithead who set up those Roland from Poland bots

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
POINT THE FINGER AT UBI AND LAUGH

Why do niggers love this insult so much? It's not even as powerful as shitskin.

They probably diversified their Shareblue hiring too.

change.org/
IS DOWN

That's why I said this shit should be reserved for the fucking /gg/eneral. Shitposts should go in the designated shitposting thread.

All I've seen is that the game is satirizing Scientologists, fringe Christians, and hicks. I don't think it would have serious repercussions on the political landscape regardless of what it ends up being. White guilt is a concept I already disagree with, so there's no reason for me to keep on confirming this.

Take it to the gamergate thread, I want to have a decent Far Cry discussion here.
8ch.net/v/res/12668758.html

Damn straight, fellow video journalists!

Kill yourself kike shill.

Yeah, f**k these goobergabbers ruining a perfectly good Farcry thread. What are you guys excited for? I'm looking forward to playing it on my Xbox One.

As much as I agree with you, linking threads is fucking gay and you should be ashamed.

I was actually white, its like now nazi trash how try to use n word for some of the africans but not the based ones, but you are so blinded by your paranoid race delusions that you can not even see your own hipocrisy, and cant take an insult for only some whites, fucking idiot
is shit

All movies/media/entertainment owned by DNC or following DNC trend, narrative, propaganda and lobby will use this strategy now and will be worse since others will try to increase this strategy. Even shit devs like ubisoft started doing this in 2012/2013

I noticed this during the star wars release, but not with Boyega. It was with the Daisy Ridley. When people started to label her a Mary Sue, which she is by any objective standard or understanding of basic star wars lore, there were thousands of screeds seemingly pre-penned to counteract any reasonable critiques that she was able to act as a force user with ZERO training. At the time, I thought it was more the fact that girls never want to be reminded that it takes effort to achieve things. They just want to be told that by being a quirky le ebin person they can be 100% as good as the boys xDDDD. It's disgusting. Not only is it ruining our women, it's ruining film. Even with a female character, it could have been interested had she been given any sort of training and seen her develop her skills. Think Kill Bill and Uma Thurman's quest for revenge. While Tarantino is a piece of shit par excellence, you could hardly say Uma didn't earn her way to fighting Bill. From a comatose rape victim with extensive atrophy to killing all of her rivals in swordplay. None of that was present in Daisy's movie.

>>>/suicide/11749

it's two things, they're nowhere near as imaginative as whitey so they have to copy whitey as much as possible and they're projecting their homo lust for whitemen

wew

You sound like a faggot

Uh, no. Death Grips is trash.

Mark sticky this
(((They))) are trying to shut it down.
change.org is down

I can't tell if you're actually this retarded or not.
READ. THE. SUBJECT. LINE. OF. THE. OP.

nasty gaymorgatos ddos change.org to shut down unrelated petition forty hit pieces when?

Goobergabber has done worse things before, never forget the 6 trillion women gassed by gamers.

So we have shitskins, pissskins and cumskins.
This is like those "which word doesn't fit" questions. Notice the core difference, two of these are waste, the third is required for life. Checkmate, shitskins.

I check my privilege every day that Anita removes the penises of all the misogynistic shitlords manbabies!

Yeah, change.org went down immediately after I found that.

This isn't the first time Thomas has shilled a game on a petition

You kmow what else needs to be added to the Antifa slogan? "No men, no gamers". Men need to be genocided and gamers are exactly the same as Nazi's because they killed billions of virtual creatures.

The gamers shoved a xbox duke controller 20 cm up my ass

I don't mean to disregard your feel bubble in this safe space as we connect through thought words but aren't gamers worse then literal dumpf nazis?

Here's the faggots linkdin archived
archive.fo/FIj7s

It'll be a WiiU controller considering how much Journos hate Nintendo.
Don't forget the dakimakura that gamers made out of women's skins.

hey dumbass see

and why dont you head over to >>>/cuteboys/ while you at it since you are probably a woman hating according to your gif and self hatting homosexual

USE A TW SHITLORD, DR*MPHF IS MY TRIGGER
OH GOD I LITERALLY CAN'T EVEN

If anything i'm shocked how many liberals latch on to nintendo garbage.

Literally how US citizens came to support the Cuban revolutionaries in the Spanish-American war.

Are you okay, user?

You stink so hard of Holla Forums its not even funny. I would have dismissed that post as a shitpost but man you can't help but out yourself. The Holocaust never happened.

The feeling is mutual. You don't even have a grasp of what the fuck you're talking about.

Please die Ubisoft.

Jesus where are all these fagots coming from.

A fucking HUE, of course. Explains the garbled english.

Don't forget that Neogaf had a meltdown over this to boot.

But he's actually right.

one image
thousend words

Pretty much, fuck ubisoft

More like so many shills popping out of the woodwork

Just keep it related to the thread.

avoid this as well

I like how both feelsVlad and yaranaikaVlad were used.

Its the Journos as >>12674031 said. They all have this weird hateboner for Nintendo for years. Especially Yahtzee.

I read them, this isn't Holla Forums the thread. this is about Ubisoft and GJP using a smear tactic.

notice how is still up since he's actually on topic and is discussing the matters at hand.

notice how so was everyone else before you desided to sperg out and ban everything you thought was Holla Forums shit?

I have a hunch that Rey did have some training and then had some sort of memory block used to protect her. There are several hints that this is the case. Guess we'll see in December.

I don't understand the "controversy". The antagonists are clearly inspired in part by fringe cultist groups like the Branch Davidians, and the Branch Davidians had numberous "POC" members. So what's the big fucking deal?

Personally, I think it sounds kind of interesting. Not interesting enough to buy a FarCry game, but the concept is good.

Are the goobergaters this desperate for another thing to bring their dead movement back?

Even if that's true, why would she be able to use said training at full strength without any recovery/therapy/etc.? I don't buy it.
Sage for off-topic

Sup Thomas

(Checked)
Those quads are pretty fresh though.

the controversy is a false hood orchestrated by ubisoft as a pathetic attack on white christians but eluding it by showing obscured elements as you said

This is easily one of the most successful viral marketing campaigns I've ever seen for a game
Pay it no attention.

it'd be better if we call em out, no? just look at Anita, people ignored her and she was shilled anyway.

UBISOFT

YES

No, they fucked up. This was so remarkably stupid.

kys, kike. Pointing it out and laughing at their retarded attempts at a "successful" marketing campaign in which they paid for those journos to make and run fake news needs to be the primary thing here.

ARCHIVES?

ARCHIVES?

archive.fo/FIj7s

That's what we're working on now. The site went down literally immediately after this surfaced

he means of the petition

Senhor Mark I understand why you delete my posts and my opponent posts but i do not you how leave the racist characters in the thread. Also you ban me and I need to use my cousins computer to ask if you unban me i have another conversation in another thread in this zone, they will have left by the time the 60 minutes is over. I snapped at the racist it was not my intention for the board wars.

Here are the racist and anti woman post to delete:

Thank you Mark 😎

And what you want is important how? read the OP, leftyfaggot

The ambitious entrepreneur has a vision to establish the Cashback Card as the strongest benefit card worldwide. The idea: to create a shopping community which has such a strong buying power that every member receives money back with their purchases. His vision is embraced by a lot of people – nowadays Lyoness is enjoyed by members around the world!

That is literally nothing but letsbuyit.com and payback combined.

you need to pay him in shekels, beaner

I don't care either way, I lost faith in ubisoft a long time ago and couldn't care less if some feminist wants to get it banned.

holy fuck, get out already

very well, I'll unban. just don't shit up the thread anymore.

what the shit is even going on I'm so confused anymore

Shilling is what's going on. It's not a coincidence that change.org is down too, meaning no one can properly archive

Newfag from HUE is shilling for Farcry 3, possibly a Shareblue diversity hire.

mark fucked up and deleted legitiment posts as well as shitposts handing out bans under rule 8 without actually reading anything

it's not like they can deny it, they made lots of hitpieces for it and signal boosted it up the ass

or even better…
They can't lose.

Most of these sites speculate that the petition is satirical. If you don't have any evidence to suggest that it's serious, and that it's being made to incite "gamers" into outrage, then there's no real reason to even pay this shit any attention. Who cares. Besides, I'm pretty sure petitions don't do jack shit. Seems like a marketing stunt.

Thank you man I leave the thread in peace

THAT'S THE REASON WHY IT'S HILARIOUS YOU RETARD. It's a marketing stunt and it's fucking failing.

They don't care if gamers believe them because gamers aren't their audience. Retards and children are.
If someone still reads (((Wikipedia))), that moron is going to believe that over the truth.

I don't find it funny. It's annoying, like most marketing.

I wonder who…

Did you miss the point this hard? Holy shit you better be pretending

so basically what you're saying is
THE GOYIM KNOW
SHUT IT DOWN

Fuck you Mark, turn off friendly fire

Can we fucking gas these people already? If for nothing else then for the gene pool.

The point is that this shit is nothing but a marketing stunt to get the game some publicity. It's not funny, it's not relevant or scathing social commentary, it amounts to nothing more than a shitpost. Whatever, though, if you want to waste time giving this garbage your attention, then good for you. You're all a bunch of fucking retards.

He can't, his genes are telling him to SHUT IT DOWN MARK, OY VEY!!

Good one.

that's the thing though, not even reddit believes them or cuckchan

Shill harder faggot, your shekels will run dry soon.

I was abit scared all the important stuff was gone but it doesn't seem like it

Doesn't matter, we're talking "Reads gaming articles for Dark Souls guides" tier retardation. They're too dumb to look up the wiki or to read the Gamefaqs guide. They have to read articles by gaming journalists or they won't understand.
Plus, the goal is to change history by writing it, not convincing the 50000 people who are smart enough to get it that they're wrong. If less than 0.0001% of people don't believe your propaganda, then you're pretty successful aren't you?

see I would agree with you like 2 or 5 years ago but there's a clear shift in the video game industry fairly recently with alot of big names not being scared of no bodies trying to gate keep as much as possible. things are getting better, slowly but surely

My posts were mostly just attacking shills tbh but its annoying to see a lot of their posts are still there

Fuck Pol

Hope is the first step on the road to Disappointment.
They haven't gotten better at all, they're just better at hiding it. Bethesda took up EA's mantle of studio eating franchise gobbler, Ubisoft is still filled with women and is apparently being funded by the government, Jim "Pounds" Strrling and his ilk are still brainwashing children into their cult.

I hate him too user don't worry
**;^)*

I don't know why he didn't just delete the thread all together tbh

compare that with the time before gamergate and there's a clear drop in power these fuckers had

I think they're nearing the end of their tether. The AAA model is unsustainable and the market has stopped growing. Publishers are finding it harder and harder to fool consumers with their old tricks since there's few new suckers entering the hobby, and even the most retarded normalfag will wise up if you burn him enough times.

Mobiles are drawing away the "Wii casual" market, the budgets keep swelling as Publishers scramble around to generate hype through nostalgia baiting while gouging costumers any way they can. They're nearing the breaking point and we will see a comeback of AA studios developing new IPs.

Another aspect is the eroding power of the left as more and more people grow tired of their shit and proceed to reject games pushing their agenda.

Source for the full video?

because not everybody looks in the GG general

why do mods submit to this, are they KCmods

Friendly reminder that this strategy wasn't even pioneered by Disney, they're just doing it with skinwalkers shepherding retarded Holla Forums newfags fresh off of reddit now.

The controversy is the same shit as Resident Evil 5 being racist because the enemies in a locale that is predominantly black were predominantly black.
Literally the only difference is that the ones chimping out are Holla Forums newfags fresh off reddit being shepherded around by skinwalkers instead of SJWs.

Wew, you got some balls on you mate.

Never change, Holla Forumseddit.

Plus we are still in a gaming crash with the Indie scene sold to the big publishers by the SJW. Practically almost every AAA game is a financial flop wheras everything in the middle is relatively well off. Some niche shit might rake in the shit.

Its far from over. The murrican animu scene is next. You can already see the beginning of it since Nyaa died. The Meme cartel is freaking out over nyaa.pantsu decentralizing fansubbing (again). On Sadpanda they are letting some dude uploading his shit scans while banishing high rez ones. The Yuri scene has been hit much earlier with that cuck Troid taking over 4/u/. The latest shitstorm before Gamergate as whole faceplanted was translations. Guess who what kind of colorful people are trying to get a monopoly on the amateur league…

hi Holla Forums
get out

In the wake of imkampfy's bullshit on Holla Forums, I wouldn't put it past that board's population to harbor people legitimately retarded enough to chimp out over a manufactured controversy/false-flag.
With 200 skinwalker shills, a drop in the bucket for a company with a marketing budget as big as Ubisoft's, they'd only need to fool about 1/4 of Holla Forums's population, and that's even assuming no bait-eaters from other sites.

One thing I'll give the leftist, they emulate their kike overlords really well. Thankfully, their hour is near. Come next elections France and Austria will flip, England might go right, Trump will definitely get reelected, the Republicans will control the judiciary, Congress and the majority of states and if the Democratic party is anything to go by the successor to Trump will be another Republican, likely even more right wing than Trump is.

They're losing their grip on power and you can tell they are desperate and unable to figure out a way to dial the clock back.

The first time I saw the pic I really thought ubi would go the "lets kill white christians" road to hop on the current year train and interviews with the devs made me think it even more. But then more info came out and it became apparent they are pussying out just like they did with ghost recon. And now there is this shit, half assing some controversy while doing something else with the game at the same time.

The game will crash, people are tired of the Ubisoft formula, moreso with the FC formula, and the controversy is only going to chase away costumers sick of leftist shit, while leftists won't bother buying the game because they don't actually play games.

Cue another major flop and Ubisoft hemorrhaging more money, only to double down and shit an AssCreed game even more pandering to the left.

What pic?

The one with the beardmans doing their last supper symbolism thing

You know what would be a funny meme?
If this petition reached 10 times its intended goal.

This same shit was pulled with Dante's Inferno when EA set up the fake church-group protests. The fact Holla Forums cares this time makes me happy for consumers.

you realize the thread's past bump limit so your shill bait wont bring this back up? poor baby, go make another thread

If the bad guys end up as the good guys like in Far Cry 5 it would be fantastic. Imagine the salt.

Shit, meant Far Cry 4.

They will probably never know because they dont play vidya, if they look like the bad guys in the start thats what they will always be for them.

Ahahah is this stunt supposed to sell the game? Like gamers go "oh, I wasn't going to play it, but now I have to prove I'm not racist!"
They are so fucking out of touch. The game is not going to sell in any way. That's not how you design a cult, those are just straight white males. And guess who are the #1 vydia consumers. Sympathy points do no work in real life.