#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS] A Space Gondo-ssey Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: OPERATION AROUND THE WORLD
Email Atlus and tell them how much you're enjoying Persona 5, and that despite the media blitz, the translation is well done and you're happy with how the game has been brought over.
atlus.com/contact/
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw
- e3countdown.com/
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.
• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5
• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!
• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go
v.gd/LNJbat
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Dwfah
archive.fo/vNyIz
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
archive.is/jiRhT
archive.is/ePuaL
gofundme.com/help-me-get-to-e3-and-other-events
thecollegefix.com/post/32824/
archive.is/YNoPB
twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/869405867908747264
archive.fo/gqJJR
myfigurecollection.net/item/322944
medicos-e-shop.net/products/detail.php?product_id=338
archive.is/pDqFD
archive.is/XFJtP
archive.is/jpd4z
archive.fo/FDcO5
deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=colin_campbell)
archive.is/gCqFE
twitter.com/TankMenzies/status/869272949618069505
twitter.com/TheChrisSuprun/status/869270682965872641
twitter.com/KennethWReid/status/869372002703990784
twitter.com/pattymo/status/869273307589349376
twitter.com/poverotti/status/869285155088678914
archive.is/t09PC
twitter.com/ACLU/status/869304484811362304
archive.is/WTbBA
archive.fo/U104N
archive.is/ZueA4
archive.is/oduKE
archive.is/vv7Pv
archive.is/JQqnX
archive.is/tA24Q
archive.is/vGm6e
twitter.com/st_wintermute/status/869415124490047491
archive.is/C0p6k
twitter.com/mombot/status/869521338515431425
archive.is/Bpulg
archive.is/cXiKe
change.org/p/ubisoft-cancel-far-cry-5/c?source_location=petition_show
archive.is/JHdKN
archive.is/xbjmi
archive.is/8Tm1Z
twitter.com/OrwellNGoode/status/869546520437297152
archive.is/ZWhfS
archive.fo/bbZOT
please
twitter.com/mombot/status/869555609623969794
archive.is/SJ0XH
change.org/u/725078684
archive.is/GydOY
archive.is/rEeAU
twitter.com/OnThePale/status/869554406374612993
archive.fo/ci2uR
archive.is/vQD6M
archive.fo/dEqzU
twitter.com/Ukraine/status/869433723867062272
archive.is/chg1L
twitter.com/Russia/status/869518732615352320
archive.is/p8Be8
twitter.com/Ukraine/status/869532150760165377
archive.is/tgAhd
archive.fo/JQqnX
archive.fo/tA24Q
archive.fo/tksLg
archive.fo/o5Wer
archive.fo/Ux1PY
archive.fo/vGm6e
archive.fo/MDWCp
archive.fo/hVMXd
archive.fo/ORKrq
archive.fo/S2ouc
archive.fo/cXiKe
archive.fo/YTgHk
archive.fo/8v2D3
archive.fo/Bpulg
ghostbin.com/paste/ed5cz
archive.is/CA0rg
archive.is/6QbLn
archive.is/EOOgh
archive.is/dOkiM
ghostbin.com/paste/rvdm3
twitter.com/mombot
archive.is/HAxhO
archive.is/yyQb7
archive.is/B2JGT
archive.is/ll9vN
supforums.com/thread/378500998/video-games/when-will-you-stand-up-for-your-country-sup-forums.html
archive.is/fgqIm
archive.fo/3qTAb
archive.fo/Vd5ig
nichegamer.com/2016/09/22/ubisoft-developer/
oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/ubisoft-creative-director-implicated-in-dox-attempt-on-gamergate-supporter/9460/
pastebin.com/yx95rK7Z
pastebin.com/WfE5un2N
blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2015/01/gamergate-pc-gamer-editor-has-conflict-of-interest-with-ubisoft/
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/2ny9h3/ubisofts_senior_pr_hanging_around_with_games/
archive.is/H76Wt
archive.is/sVKbU
archive.fo/uC2JE
archive.fo/d4Wmb
archive.fo/4ogbA
archive.is/5LpJJ
archive.is/tHrBl
twitter.com/shareblue
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shareblue
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed
boards.4tan.org/v/search/text/shareblue/order/asc/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/shareblue/order/asc/
twitter.com/mombot/status/869564835947622400
archive.is/Hy7mz
archive.is/k4uOP
archive.is/sHCq8
archive.is/49B3a
facebook.com/browse/group_members/?gid=167209026686614
archive.is/sMziz
archive.is/hCmM9
archive.is/IxcNv
archive.is/q4VcY
archive.is/ci2uR
archive.is/Un9QV
archive.fo/r33ht
archive.is/MqTe1
archive.is/7y439
archive.is/trcPC
archive.is/xQ20y
twitter.com/mombot/status/869613462783053824
twitter.com/AnnoyedGamer/status/869510844605911044
archive.is/LXzl5
archive.fo/vpsYC
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/869606727976701954
archive.is/I8jom
archive.is/D3t8w
archive.is/JOIov
archive.is/G7Wep
archive.fo/aJTWI
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/378519894/
yourownpetard.tumblr.com/post/161237082226/how-about-we-dont-hurt-real-people-over-fictional
archive.fo/yMiA0
ageofshitlords.com/feminists-ubisoft-false-flagging-far-cry-5
archive.is/ot6N3
archive.is/7NCQr
archive.is/VSaVf
archive.is/C59gW
archive.is/c95Ne
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No shitty thread memes or blogposting.

BORIS

I heard you hate blogposts. Well, you sir are problematic to me, cause I like making blogposts that are overly long and feel autistic as fuck. and I see h8chan as a blog for superheroes.

Fuck you, I do what I want nigger.

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news

- archive.is/Dwfah
- archive.fo/vNyIz

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa, make sure to use it.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent

I guess we'll have to cancel gamergate.
Sorry everyone. Gamergate is cancelled.

IT'S 2017 FOR PETE'S SAKE I MEAN GOD

That's Holla Forums's job.

archive of before bread
archive.is/jiRhT

Space Reporter waifu is getting a figma.

gn gamergays, refrain from too much off-topic shit and keep on digging

Reminder they approach significant get number right now of 10000000.

US civil war when?

Never as long as Trump keeps being a ZOG puppet.

I really dunno why you are even pretending to be me
especially when its 1pm

/sp/ will take care of that

archive.is/ePuaL old thread

you don't own Doggy-chan

The Virtua Fighter ones are better

Read it user. He's not upset his country lost, he's upset Nippon won.

The question here for me is whether he's using his father as a cover for the real reason being that he's an SJW who thinks Nippon is "problematic", or he just genuinely hates Nips for WWII and his father.

"Black history is American history" - Morgan Freeman
That is, it's already being taught, unless they're forcing extra actual African history into the curriculum. Either way this is just virtue signalling and attempting overemphasize smaller players in history, to the detriment of the rest of the time limited curriculum, because WE WUZ.

Stop this shit.

I would turn it on their heads.
"Who was the first african leader who enslaved his people and sold them to the white man?" would make for a fantastic exam question.

Mah nigga. Was thinking of splurging on the Gyro Zeppeli figure from Medicos, but seeing that he's a wonfest exclusive (3000 pieces, 2000 available at the wonderfest, 1000 being a lottery), mind as well collect these guys along pre-ordering Ulala.

when will those black-cock loving bee faggots return home, dammit

MODS MODS MODS

The justification and backlash was all about people thinking he was racist against nips and asians in general.

It wasn't cause he was some sort of proto-SJW or something.

I think I got my terminology wrong with Nips & Minimalism. I prefer Pic 2 to Pic 1 for lack of better example.

That's obvious, that's why I prefaced it with "the question here for me". I was wondering myself, about his views, not why he got fired.

We managed to raise enough to get NicheGamer to E3 now let's see if we can do the same for Gaming Grounds?
gofundme.com/help-me-get-to-e3-and-other-events

They're asking for over eight times what Niche asked for.

Benis.

Where would one acquire one of those gyro figures?

I realized that there's one thing that I like about /ss/ more than the ara, not into gay shit tho.

Did anyone else catch the FC5 boycott thread?
The OP reeks of shilling and revolt. The language just seems like an intended operation to drum up clicks and intrigue.

How the fuck does this cancer spread? How the fuck do people defend this shit? You even see people defend the censorship of that recent Tales of Berseria game that flopped.

ah shit, well it's getting late where i am, please no billy, yadda yadda yadda

Revolt? No, Shill? Certainly.

I did too, all this Far Cry 5 controversy seems like when EA tried to stir up controversy for Dante's Inferno

thecollegefix.com/post/32824/
archive.is/YNoPB
wew

Are those "vector" walls even a japanese invention?
I assumed they were western in origin because somebody could trace a thing and pretend to be all artsy.

It seems incredibly forced and I'm not sure what to make of it. Especially since it assumes people around here are still buying Ubisoft games in the first place. My hat is also in the 'Dante's Inferno 2.0' ring.

Unfortunately that version is limited to 3000 pieces. Either you go to Wonderfest in the Summer which is in moonland or try your luck at the lottery in the Medicos online shop. A standard version will be coming out, but it won't come with a speech bubble like the wonfest edition, and it's highly likely it'll be a recolor.

No clue. It honestly just all sounds like the justification from NMS when people saw, in front of their faces, that it was a broken, bugged, unfinished mess. Same cancer, different place.

Looks more like shilling for manufactured controversy because they did this with Watch Dogs 2.

I like how they look.

I kind of want to say no because they look like they were made in Adobe Flash but at the same time, Nips like organized & minimized stuff.

Better and more accurate way of putting it, yeah.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

That is part of the problem.

I just don't understand it. You even have people trying to act like they are against censorship, but they are more opposed to anti-censorship extremists who don't like NISA. Multiple people defend this company. I just don't get how people can thing not wanting censorship makes people assholes all of a sudden that only want anime titties. Is having standards that bad?

Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE was anticipated to be rated M
twitter.com/CensoredGaming_/status/869405867908747264
I smell bullshit here. If this was the real reason for all the butchering I would imagine that
A. The changes would've been more consistent
B. They would've just fucking said it to begin with and saved themselves the controversy/lost sales.
Oh, and the game was B12 in Japan. The game doesn't have anything M worthy in it. There's nothing worse than what you'd see at the beach.

Didn't Watch Dogs 2 not meet sales expectations?

Are they really so dumb as to try the same failed tactic?

Granted, TGG probably doesn't have near the amount of advertisers Niche has. Niche lost one right before E3, so they needed a little boost. This guy is a college poorfag who wants to write about vidya. The difference in level of e-begging is entirely understandable.

Isn't the point of fucking math to make your brain literally capable of handling outrageous numerical concepts?

nah, fam.

Well insanity is doing the same shit over and over again and expecting a different result.

You're asking the wrong user. Anything from quadratics and beyond, my head starts to strain.

That would be understandable if the game itself was explicit as fuck when it comes to idol shit. But it isn't, it just has suggestive themes like the gravure modeling thing, and panty shots.

I was always shit at long chains of polynomials

First of all, this guy must have really shitty friends.
Second of all, false advertisement is illegal.
Advertisements are regulated by the FTC, and failure to advertise a product appropriately can be considered act of criminal fraud in some circumstances. You can also litigate if you feel you've been deceived, but unfortunately, there's little point in suing a failing company - you're never going to get paid.

I want to agree, but I feel like a lot of the minimalist work I see coming from japanese artists looks little like this.
That's not to say there isn't any japanese art of the style, but the style itself doesn't feel authentic.

To be fair, I actually could see the ESRB slapping an M on it considering their track record with anything remotely sexy.

Do they still want gumbo?

Pic 2 is still what I'd consider minimalist. It does still use the representational style by way of the blue sky and clouds. So maybe that's an aspect that you like? The contrast, or the simplicity and the uncluttered look?

Anyhow, here's a hax guide to the third and last ESA promo material if you want. Reminder (to myself as well) that the release version should have a web ready version, by that I mean saved at a smaller filesize, and for faster upload and loading.

Seems like "I'm against censorship when it happens to me" just like when Connor & his goons suddenly "Care" about translation quality when Persona 5 was released despite defending Fire Emblem Fates.

They're nowhere near as good as the original.
user, it's marketing. They're the same group who says you should use teal & orange on posters or make the main character face away from the viewer/have a extreme closeup of their face.
Some more examples of minimalism. No Shinji, no Rei, no Acid Man's waifu.

Ye, tbh fam you're going in
THE BASEMENT

wasn't the original Watch_Dogs shit as well though?

archive.fo/gqJJR

I am so tired of this strawman. Games having political themes is not the same a propaganda. Not in the slightest. You can obviously tell when it's doing the latter compared to the former. Fuck, how do we rid of these journalists?

It's a "P-PAY ATTENTION TO UBISOFT" thread, aka obvious shill to stir up drama.

No way Mirage Sessions was going to be M.

He's talking about sales numbers, not the game itself.
Watch_Dogs 2 sold like shit, the first game sold fairly well.

The original Wash Dogs was simply a spore-tier disappointment, which compared to the shittyness of 2 is better.

The sales itself? They're not awful as the 2nd game. It didn't make CoD numbers, but nowhere near Watch Dogs 2 levels of bad.

Already done that. The big difference is, video games have political references as it's inspired, but not as a tool for indoctrination. This guy needs to shut the fuck up.

ESA's already doing that.

What would you consider a web-ready version?

ESRB's given T ratings to games with more explicit sexual content than just swimsuits before, so either this is just PR bullshit coming WAY too late to save the game, or the ESRB was actively working with Treehouse to get the game censored. I sincerely hope it's the former.

If you are talking about the megumin flat rendered shape pic. It's just using shape. That's depicting something using a core element of art\design, shape. (+flat rendered color), no one really holds a monopoly on that.

Funny you say that, considering that's an often repeated line in FC3.

Or just the sheer fact that they're inconsistent as all hell.

Was Spore as glitchy as WD?

It seems to me like most developers and PR people just don't care anymore, they legit think the tactics that didn't work the first time will SURELY work this time, I mean look at wonder woman, they seem to be happy going with the ghostbusters strat again and I guarantee 90% of the FC5 marketing is gonna be "KILL WHITE SUPREMACISTS."

Cause encouraging violence, especially with how volatile things are is a good idea ya know.

No they really don't, unless its tightly women into the story to make the story more interesting and intriguing, the kind of stuff that makes you wonder what will happen next, and games that do that use FICTIONAL stories.

Le ebin DRUMPF memes and parallels to the real world where hipsters are the heroes is not shit ANYONE fucking wants, we're all sick of it.

The ESRB is extremely inconsistent, though.
This is more than likely PR bullshit, but we need to remember that the ESRB is corrupt as fuck. The fact that "Localizers" are able to convince the execs that content is problematic enough to warrant a higher rating is proof of that.

Le ebin DRUMPF memes and parallels to the real world where hipsters are the heroes is not shit ANYONE fucking wants except for these hipsters who are so emasculated that they can only attain any form of greatness, success or achievement in fiction, we're all sick of it. FTFY

The thing is, we played video games before that have political undertones, well part and parcel on their stories on it(i. e. Vandal Hearts 1/2, FF Tactics, Brigandine, Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen, Tactics Ogre to name a few). But these people refers to "video games should embrace politics", meaning video games should be an indoctrination tool for their desired outcome for their ideological agenda. Big difference.

SPEAKING OF THE ESRB:
Tokyo Mirage Sessions ♯FE Was Anticipated To Be Rated Mature

I don't have the exact specs here but basically keep it so it can load up faster in people's machines if and when they see them. For example, any anons browsing using a smartphone, how does it look and how fast or slow does it typically load up.

Obviously a 320x200 pixel image promo, well the redpill is not trying to reach the ants audience. At the same time, it probably has to have a downscaled version for the web. ie 72-92 dpi version for computer monitor, and not a humongous MB sized pic.

BUTT, definitely double check with other sources to make sure what a good web ready specs are, since it's late and I'm not at 100% awake level.

Hmm, this gives more ammo against Treehouse on how they butchered TMS so much. We can shove this on Niche Maragos's smug face.

Played it all the way through. It was meh.

Is there a way to enter said lottery?

It's coming.

Looks like the checks from WB came in finally

Fucking NoA.

Did Treehouse do it though? The video claims that Nintendo stated that Atlus did the localization. Now looking at how they've done recent SMT games, it could be easy to imagine that NoA may have requested those edits to be done.

>myfigurecollection.net/item/322944
>medicos-e-shop.net/products/detail.php?product_id=338
Not sure if you can enter the lottery, but if you're able to, good luck user.

Ah, I can't until the 5th. Still gonna try.

We should go to war with Islam like 4chan went to war with Scientology.

He's talking about the sales, which were decent thanks to launching at the start of a new generation when there was fuck all else to buy for idiots who bought the new consoles before games were out.

It was Treehouse.

Is it actually a bad movie? So far I've really hated all the DC stuff but my friend told me they got a new director who's supposed to know what they're doing.

which game is this

I have no idea, honestly. Trailers weren't bad, but they weren't exactly good. I'm more excited for the Captain Underpants film coming out the same day than I am for this, for better or worse.

Its hard to tell honestly, all DC movies so far have been trash but the WW woman is yet another victim of the culture war going on right now, it might be good but its damn near impossible to tell.

Good luck.

I forget how this shit even started.

Honestly, so do I.

Hey, hey I just said we should go to war with Islam.

archive.is/pDqFD
archive.is/XFJtP

What fuck kikebook, you went from Pajeets to Flips.

Here's how it looks based on the hax provided.

So what'd they pay them in? Voltes V bootlegs?

Gamers are pussies, afraid of Muslims.

archive.is/jpd4z
SJWs are now attacking the Toyko Ghoul author for the straight sex chapter.

stay cute user

Voltes V is a classic tho.

Not only for that it was a whole chapter of sex, as far as Japan allows you to show it in a manga of that kind.

It was actually cute.

What does that even mean?

That's not me, you faggot. I got way better bait than that.
Alunya has a better character design than every single one of your shitty tans

I WANNA GO TO WAR WITH YOUR ASS

Not denying that, but the way native flipfags go around singing its praises borders on cult worship.

I don't know what that means either.

黄金の太陽 失われし時代

NoA fucked up the English version, though not nearly as much as the sequel where they made entire fucking paragraphs out of one word replies and balooned the script into a dry wordswordswords bullshit worthy of B^U

*meant not nearly as much as they fucked up the first game

Ara > traps

WTF…Voltron was a copycat?

My world just shattered

Its pretty obvious that he did this to join on trying to get Japan to start having relationships. Alot of games, anime, and manga are now having that.
But sadly the SJWs are too stupid to realize their problems and assume Kaneki was gay for Hide.
I thought the scene was cute too

Also on that "Video Games should embrace politics" article, if we're gonna play politics, then why not listen to the source who they use to push their narratives on "Womyn in Gaming" & follow the majority rule? That's democracy! :^)

I wouldn't put any faith in it being good.

Yes. The weaker your principles, the easier it is for social engineering to take hold.

I'm under the impression we have anti-Nippon people in the ESRB rating crew. A lot of the more "inconsistent" ratings tend to be higher ratings for Nip titles, or requiring them to be censored, which doesn't happen nearly as much in western games with the same level of content from what I've seen. Granted, there aren't as many western games with the same level of sexual content as the average Jap game. I don't have any examples off the top of my head, and proving this would require a large list of inconsistent rating comparisons between the east and west with comparable release years, so I may just be talking out of my ass.

Huh, took forever for kikebart to run this tip I sent them ages ago. I suppose they're not running it without supporting material/evidence, and I'm not that stupid to compromise my RL identity.
This was the online job I kept hinting of turning down breads ago both here and on twitter.
As an aside, I like how racist the slant on Daily Mail's article. It's just the right way to attract those white nationalists and enflame the anti-Filipino sentiment.

Fifty Philippine Pesos for every every instance of offensive material (around 1 dollar), with a quota of 10 instances per day, so at 1 instance per hour, Daily Mail's £1.36 an hour line matches up. If we didn't make quota we don't get paid.

Robot Romance Trilogy. Study it, and shed your pleb status. You pleb. Voltes V is a bit long by todays standards. But the ending arc is still pretty good.

I meant is it bad to have standard in regards to what you want in a translated game. You still have a few retard try to push how persona 5 was a terrible translation.

What I said applies to any standard you have. If there is something you won't budge on from peer pressure or whatever else, it's a problem for (((them))).

How the fuck did the fake news delude themselves so badly?

Praise be drawfags.

Sounds about right. Also, that reminds me of how Ladykiller in a Bind got onto Steam despite having a sex scene for some reason.

Could also be an anti competition thing, that deleted description with that DoA volleyball game(?) iirc. That one to me tipped their hand that someone or something in the ESRB might have a hateboner for jap games industry, hiding it behind 'ugh, gross, it's sexist tho'.

archive.fo/FDcO5

Colin (deepfreeze.it/journo.php?j=colin_campbell) wasted no time mentioning GamerGate. Anyways, if this new book shills the misogyny narrative then I wonder if they are part of the Clique?

Yea that's what I mean, generally games with politics woven into it do so in a fantasy setting, it makes sense, most people are usually assholes.

Now lets take a fantasy game and the main guy is a blond dude with a trump like coif who wants to build a wall, that isn't funny or interweaving politics into the game, you are just making an epic trump joke that most are sick off.

Or when I was playing Gears 4 and suddenly IM DRUMPF ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED, yea fuck that and fuck the developers.

At least they do not talk about the transsexual who becomes unstable and literally stabs and rapes a illusion of the Main character because he (I'm not sure what that faggot is right now so I'll assume he is male just like Ishida introduced him) doesn't want him to leave his side.

But of course they do not talk about a realistic portrayal of a Transsexual.

Well, everyone they knew said they were voting for Hillary. Also,

It was free.

Also to the user who said the poster for Return of the Living Dead Part II looked like a cover for Iron Maiden.
I can't unsee it.

Of the three shows Daimos was the one living up to the "Robot Romance" moniker. Combattler was the first and most popular one at the time it came out, and it was mainly to compete with Sunrise's Super Robots shows.

What gave Voltes V its legendary status was because it was the instance of using anime to further political narratives. It got banned by the Marcos dictatorship back in the late 70s until the end of the regime due to the opposition making comparisons between the Bozanians and the Marcos family, and at a lesser extent, the Liberal party with the Voltes team and also the not-so-subtle implication and spoiler to those who haven't watched/heard of Voltes V with the plot twist being that the Bozanian rulers and the heroes are related. This of course backfired spectacularly as bootlegs of Voltes V smuggled direct from Japan became hot property in the Philippiines in the early 80s, to the point that the ban was relaxed, that when the EDSA Revolution happened people celebrated by marathoning Voltes V.
Otherwise Voltes V is a rethread of Combattler V (down to the same 5 vehicle combiner robot), if a lot more serious in its treatment of its A-plot than Combattler's monster-of-the-week formula. Voltes V does have the cooler sword Hissatsu Ougis than Combattler V's unique but janky ass tops.
Now Tosho Daimos was the one Super Robot show that was far ahead of its time. It uses the Mazinger Z/Danguard Ace formula and adds on it the star-crossed lovers plot between the angsty pilot of Daimos and the alien princess.
Also, his wingmen include a white samurai-wielding guy with an afro, and a loli. Can't go wrong with that combination. It's the one show I really want to see a proper reboot of, more so than Voltes V.

I fucking remember that name, she made several papers and books about video game crap.

The problem is that the Democrats and liberal media have become a distinct class of people asserting themselves above the common man under Obama. The problem was that they lack self-awareness and didn't realize how disconnected they were from reality. Opting instead to pool data from Facebook without understanding just how superficial the data there actually is and how little tangibility it has on real life. Think about this, they were so disconnected from reality they thought Facebook of all things was an accurate survey on general consensus.

Thank fuck they lost, those smug assholes needed a lesson in humility and discipline regardless

Didn't post, also this.

>What gave Voltes V its legendary status was because it was the instance of using anime to further political narratives. It got banned by the Marcos dictatorship back in the late 70s until the end of the regime due to the opposition making comparisons between the Bozanians and the Marcos family, and at a lesser extent, the Liberal party with the Voltes team and also the not-so-subtle implication and spoiler to those who haven't watched/heard of Voltes V with the plot twist being that the Bozanian rulers and the heroes are related. This of course backfired spectacularly as bootlegs of Voltes V smuggled direct from Japan became hot property in the Philippiines in the early 80s, to the point that the ban was relaxed, that when the EDSA Revolution happened people celebrated by marathoning Voltes V.
Ancient pinoy meme magic.

I drew this

Nice draw then, I need to go back to try and draw, I haven't done it in two years after I was shoot in my dominant arm.

Need to check if the thing doctor said about residual damage is true.

AND YOU FUCKERS MADE IT WORSE.

Every single time gaming was under attack the gaming media at least made an attempt to defend us, Christ look at the Jack Thomson stuff, but as it stands gaming has always been an easy scapegoat, its like comics or rock or whatever the fuck, just something that was really easy to pin blame or guilt or anything, I still remember a story about how some reporters wanted to get quotes from game developers following 9/11, something about downloading a bin laden or some shit.

And now its just worse, because the very people that SHOULD defend us stand with those assholes, so now they have their biases confirmed, for anyone outside looking in, its just confirmation bias at this point "WOW GUESS THE NEWS WAS RIGHT, THOSE GAMERS ARE TERRIBLE."

I don't think gamers object to scrutiny its just that its never done honestly, I mean there's myriad of stories of female gamers who say their words where twisted to support a "GAMERS ARE HORRIBLE AND HATE WOMEN SHIT" its never done honestly, always just looking for clicks, now we have fuck wads like Jason "big tits makes you a pedo" Schrier mocking gamers for every little thing WHILE COVERING GAMES.

It just kills these faggots doesn't it, that despite how much people hate the mainstream media, gaming journalism is still seen as even bigger joke than them, so you know, FUCK SOMEWHERE ELSE ALREADY, get a different job, find something you love and you'll never work a day in your life, so why in the fuck do you work as a gaming journalist if you have such utter hate and disdain for the market you're meant to be selling shit to.

Yes games can be harmless, so can literally ANYTHING, that's why most exercise moderation in any sort of hobby, fuck even sports can be harmful if you're the kind of obsessive person in regards to it, or take enhancers or steroids or anything.

Get your PDFs here! read and judge it yourself if Rachel Kowert is either honest or a goddamn ideologue, still trying to find a pdf for her new book

Like before Kek was born, things still went to hell afterwards and the Mythology of EDSA became a goddamn weapon for the Oligarchs to put their favored politicians in to power.

Looks on track.

From Holla Forums archive.is/gCqFE looks like the Antifa commie faggots are gonna double down on their bullshit by claiming the attacks by that bikelock cuck was justified because nazis, ignore the obvious evidence because 4chan is an alt-right nazi white supremacist website doing an online kangaroo court of doxing and that it's only okay if they're the ones doing it. So the obvious thing they're gonna do is organize and protest against the Government to free the bikelock cuck like those idiot SJWs yelling at their own universities.

Is simple heterosexuality the newest trigger?

That fucking header pic is terrible, I had to enlarge the pic and look at it for a good 5 seconds to figure out it whether or not it dropped the 'r' at the end of 'your'
Add webpage design to the list of shit these niggers can't do right.

You forgot that the games that have politics woven into their narratives well also give you the option of taking either side with the player character able to justify it, something the propaganda bullshit they want to push won't do.

What kind of defense is this

twitter.com/TankMenzies/status/869272949618069505
twitter.com/TheChrisSuprun/status/869270682965872641
twitter.com/KennethWReid/status/869372002703990784
twitter.com/pattymo/status/869273307589349376
I really don't understand how it got to this point.
I don't understand how shit gets like this.. I really hate how thousands of people show blatant retardation and hypocritical behavior.

It's a textbook case of "now that we got it, what do we do with it?"
Sure we got rid of the dictator, but as it turns out he wasn't the "bad guy" all along and the real villains were the cronies around him and Imelda, who are still in positions of power even today.

Yea let's continue the sjweeb digging.

Yes

They kept pushing. Say what you will about leftists, but they kept pushing the entire time, giving victories to their base of power.
The entire time, the left has been indoctrinating, obfuscating, and playing the long game since as far back as the sixties.
And you only now just noticed how fucked everything is. This isn't anything new. They just kept going.
On the plus side, they stopped the subtlety.
They are openly blatant about their beliefs and they've been using the same low-grade memes that propelled them to power, which you yourself mentioned a few of in your post.
The problem is that instead of adapting, adopting, and evolving, they're still pushing the same, tired message. And not only are people waking up, but they just realized that they're next on the chopping block if they don't prepare.

Vanilla & nice are the ultimate kryptonites. Even a little hug gets their noggins rolling.

You know it doesn't matter if people care about your sexuality, it matters that everyone online cares too.

It physically disgusts me at this point how these people actually think everyone who disagrees with them is a nazi who deserves to be killed. You even have people who think that the representative was a communist plant since he was not a native texan, but the guy complaining was some liberal who moved to texas too. The whole thing disgusts me. They are such hypocritical shitstains. You even have games journalsits jumping in to shit on a guy saying he will defend himself.
twitter.com/poverotti/status/869285155088678914

What is even more disgusting is how liberals are saying the signs declaring they are illegal immigrants is free speech and can't be interrupted. They shit on the constitution.

I say we just let the Liberals do what they want. Give them one state, maybe California, and just let them do with it as they please.

Alternatively, I say we should have a place where we put racists who only want to be with white people. Liberals would be in favour of it because we're 'getting rid of the lefties' and racists would be in favour of it because of the low crime rates and friendly communities etc.

Well libs fear guns because they fear a populace that can defend themselves, its why Europe is lost, because they government took that from the people and believe me, if the dems ever get back in they'll do their damndest to try to take peoples guns again, but yea, they're afraid of guns, they can't stand that people will stand their ground if cornered, with lethality if needed.

The whole immigrants thing is pure indoctrination, keep in the mind the people that parrot these things are not affected by things that would affect those living among or with immigrants, its easy to say "JUST LET THEM IN" when they won't be living with you, ruining your neighborhood or stealing your shit.

As for the appearance thing, that's just someone that has no argument, its pure high school level rhetoric, deep down they know the guy is right, so they attack the closest thing they see, which is how he looks, its just some old guy, people like that don't care about fashion, but SJW's don't give a shit, they just see it as a vector of attack and then circle jerk endlessly about how funny and awesome they are.

Re: Pic
But if you put balls on the futa girl it's 75% gay. And since that seems to be the trend these days…

It always surprises me to see Destructoid continuing to fall, you'd think it would have hit rock bottom by now.

It is even more bizarre since they defend killing people with the wrong opinions and try to do so, but then say you have to do it the politically correct way with fists. Then they go on to say their threats of violence is ok and them making fun of people's mlack of masculinity is fine. You have some faggy MMA announcer in there acting like some super hardcore guy taking down the establishment. The whole thing disgusts me since they openly shit on people who lost their jobs due to illegal immigrants and act like they are in the right to hurt and harm completely innocent, law-abiding individuals. They then go to insult innocent people and even shit on legal immigrants who dislike illegals in america. They are just virtue signalling hypocrites. I can't even get how people defend this bullshit.

Like I said user, that stuff doesn't affect them, plus none of them are activists in the real sense, they just yell and belittle people on twitter.

In any case, I archived the journalist thing since that seems to be the most relevant.
archive.is/t09PC

More common than most think. Just that you have to wade through acres of bishounen bullshit to see it most times. Or luck out with someone doing a VN=>manga adaptation before the parent company changes their mind, like with Tsukihime.

Reminder that the first Fate manga could've been just as awesome but both author and TM lost their stomach at that point for anything that wasn't gore-related.

It's even worse, they used Twitter.

That doesn't change anything about the logic in the picture since it's still just half a man. To be a man you need honor and a penis, nothing to do with balls. I don't know why you'd want it any other way though, without balls a dick just looks naked.

If I have both but wear girls clothes and makeup, does that count?

Great! All that's left is getting the web-friendly versions made & then it's set since we're moving out of the OC making phase & into the delivery phase.

For fuck's sake, all that video.

And when they say white people can't dance. Do they call shaking like a monkey dancing?

Are we talking about twerking? Because I'll never understand how people find that hot. I like asses but twerking just looks retarded.

I want to kill something

You even have the ACLU defending those illegal immigrants and the democrats who threatened the guy. What a joke of an organization. I don't even understand how anyone even can fucking defend it.
twitter.com/ACLU/status/869304484811362304

Yes

English ain't my first language bud, I;m sorry, please don't bully.

Course it does.

Noted. I'm too tired to bully now but expect it later.

dis is gon b gud

pls no bully

I'm talking about the monkey dancing some niggers do while protesting.

I blame them I'm becoming more and more racist.

That makes you a Scottish Highlander, so it's all good.

I can't really tell any of their monkey dances apart, because that's pretty much the only kind of dancing they know. Twerking is the worst of it though.

How long until students start to get shot by people in self defense?

SAY IT LOUD

SAY IT CLEAR

'GAMERGATE IS NOT WELCOME HERE

HEY HEY

HO HO

GAMERGATE HAS GOT TO GO

nah

Fucking please, faggot.

All these leftists chants sound the same.

Notice how they're exactly like fucking cheerleader chants. It's like the retard never got out of high school.

No. They exist in the same universe as the Cat Voltron everyone knows. Each Voltron protects like 1/2 of the Galaxy so they never interact with each other. Sorry If I don't remember the lore, been fucking decades since I seen the show. Shit I loved Voltron V toys more than the cat ones as a kid.

HA HOO HEH HEE WHOA HO HEY
THESE ARE REALLY, REALLY GAY

Great, which fucking hotpocket deleted the posts

That's the thing, those chants are almost exactly what campus protesters keep chanting. That's what Antifa and Soros goons chant before they riot. It all sounds like this.

Fucked up was thinking of Voltron Vehicle Force for some reason.

Yep. If you want, and this one is a fairly simple added finishing touch. Maybe play around with an understated marble texture background for this one. Pics related, probably have to be rotated and scaled to the dimensions. But might look good with E3 having a coliseum this year. Which I still hope has real lions. Hungry ones.

Say, that idea reminds me of one of the covers I downloaded. I'm wondering if it would look "Too 1990s" though

the new Jack sparrow is way better! If not sommer movie of 2017, GOTY! Fuck wonderwomen

Slow as shit today, but have an Emptyhero.

In any case, here's what the marble posters look like. I'm partial towards middle.

I know a guy who says the same shit about all marvel movies. You're both mentally ill.

Play around and compare it side by side on your screen will be the surest way to see if it looks good or not. Sup to you mang.

I like it. Yes it appeals to my own personal taste and bias, and I have no shame in saying I likes it. I am shameless in that. :^)

Woops, slight delay on my part since I took off the auto update, due to the godamn memleak. Anyhow.

It's a bit difficult to really look due to how subtle the marbling is, but as a rough guess, I think I like middle and last.

"DC+production studio are paying for reviews!" - deranged Marvel fanboy as he feverishly gives all Marvel movies positive reviews.

"Marvel+production studio are paying for reviews!" - deranged DC fanboy as he feverishly gives all DC movies positive reviews.

Neither company has to pay anyone because there are legions of spastics doing it for free, utterly convinced they need to "balance out" the paid reviews of the other side. All capeshit is just an inferior Jewish corruption of the European fable used as a vehicle for Leftist propaganda.

What about if it was inverted?

Fuck your dub dubs, you're still a faggot.

Thus spake the eternal cunt.

Dark marble, could work. It might read more as granite, but it does look interesting.

SJWs and possibly Ubisoft itself has been so desperate to try and create outrage, hatred and drama surrounding Far Cry 5 that they went to the effort of making a change.org petition to cancel the game.
archive.is/WTbBA

It's over lads.

I think I'm gonna go with my gut feeling & choose the middle marble here since the coin poster I made is already dark.
On the other hand, I replaced the generic looking blackground with the granite and I have to say, I'm liking it.

What?

She more than likely left because she used the massive popularity and media attention that her tweets had to get a different job that pays better. She'll be back.

looks good

Did she put down experienced shit poster down on her resume? Are shitposters in high demand now? Is this now the time for user's to shine and become the PR managers for big companies?

They have Jap/Korean/Chinese companies with them though.

top kek.
I hope someone takes record of their manufactured shitstorm.

So is this confirmed, that ubisoft tried to manufacture outrage to sell fc5? That's fucking pathetic, both that they're so incompetent they couldn't succeed and that they tried in the first place

didn't you saw all the FC shill threads here? The most fucked up thread on the catalog.

thought it was just the usual shilling, not mining for controversy.

Considering they're also spamming Holla Forums with FC5 threads, it's obvious they're trying to exploit outrage and memetic viral behavior.

on point, i couldn't have said it better. They actually are forcing it way to strong, as if they run out of time. But i can bet my ass, we will see some articles from some corrupt/agneda driven/socjus journos jumping on the ubitrain. As if they already wrote everything.

Uplay is still a thing. Still no Blood Dragon2. Still doubling down on outrage marketing. My almonds are not even activated.

SJW journos have already disowned it due to the cultist being mixed race and not all white.

any archives on this?

That looks quite good.

If this is true, we finally made it lads. The world is ours.

TAKE ME AS A PROFFESIONAL SHITPOSTER
$20 pro shitpost

I wish I knew how to shitpost properly.

I don't even like social media.

I just realized the middle pic marble has a MARBLE.COM watermark on it, so unfortunately as much as I like it, I'm replacing it.

archive.fo/U104N
I can't tell if this persons legit or joking.

look at the chain
they are serious

when it helps him to better sleep.

definitely serious. She's a lesbian sjweeb by the looks of things.

oh boy, make her jewish and let her run anked with a rainbow flag on the streets of england. I would watch it.

*naked

I don't buy it, seeing as how there are teen games that get away with showing girls' butt cracks and the dungeon that had pics of girls in swimsuits was the most risqué thing I've seen about the game.

Clearly doesn't 100%

Warning: Pajeet and 3DPD.

archive.is/ZueA4

This guy tries to review a Conan board game by just using the entire article to complain about sexism.

online gaming and serves on the board of DiGRA (Digital Games Research
Association)

Oh boy.

Just read it, it's so transparent that it's bait.

Haha, that's ridiculous.

Maybe it's the hangover but this pic makes me want an old school beat'em up in middle earth called Double Baggins.

that was funny until i got motion sickness now i'm contemplating whether to puke or finish eating my meal

eat your puke
watching you cry on Twitter about losing your followers is a bit sad

seems so which is perfect since Vanilla is my fetish anyway

where's the sauce user?

that's a big steaming pile of bullshit and we all know it.

for precisely this reason. There are TONS of super risque T-rated games, even today.

It doesn't seem to be the newest trigger, it totally is.
You just say "I like women" and they go "ugh you heteronormative sexist piece of shit" and make 4-5 articles about how you are a serial rapist that killed 17 women and got away with it, without a single proof but "listen and believe".

this

this is nothing new, this is how a AAA company always do it. It's just nowadays more noticable.

looks great

Wasn't there games that seemed suspiciously Treehouse- yet someone else worked on them?
And Treehouse was in the credits for minor shit like subtitles.

Good evening, my fellow girl fetishists!

IF IT WERE MADE BY UBISOFT DON'T YOU THINK LARGER SITES WOULD REPORT ON IT FIRST?

I think it was made by the first few people who reported on it.

Either them or goons. Or a goon reporter.

People are apparently harassing others who think it's not real. Mombot didn't save the tweets in an archive it seems, but I still got this: archive.is/oduKE archive.is/vv7Pv

archive.is/JQqnX
archive.is/tA24Q
archive.is/vGm6e

Citation needed, because
EVERYTHING THAT'S OCCURRED HAS BEEN HOAXES OR BY LEFTISTS

that reaks of false flag. Especially the leap to assumption that white christian villains is 'multicultural bullshit.' They're projecting what they think their enemies should be a bit too much.

Disagreeing with a leftest is violence in their eyes so yes right wing violence is on the rise :^)
These are the same people who unironically claim saying hello to a woman is rape.

Somebody let me borrow 20000 animebux.

goodsmileshop.com/en/CATEGORY-ROOT/WONDERFUL-HOBBY-SELECTION/De-De-De-De-Vignette-Figure/p/GSC_WHS_WD_00009

Yeah, it's a false flag. "Multicultural bullshit" is a dead giveaway.
But I think I've already seen that James Paley before. I don't know, something about the nose that reminds me of someone.

Never lend an Australian 20000 yencoins.

It's super gay.

To Do/Share

And give feedback to ESA infographs.

SJW but not gaming

Speaking of this, much like DeepFreeze, is it worth us making a "parents guide" to vidya?

Nintendo softened up parents to the idea of checking youtube for advice with their Bowser & Jr. video.

Not only could it explain how it's not bad, but it could explain how to use youtube to look up games to work out if the content is right for them, how reviews aren't always accurate, how to avoid knock-offs or cheap imitators, and how some companies are pushing an agenda.
OP some reference to aras or incest that we won't use as the website/video series names.

Amazing.

Make sure to share out those who analyze and show the language is a false-flag.
Compare it to the anti-Gay petition EA used with Roland from Poland, etc.

Actually, looking into the petition's signature's messages might reveal some bots (Similar messages, or glitches).

twitter.com/st_wintermute/status/869415124490047491
archive.is/C0p6k
BULLY THOSE WHO DON'T GIVE LINKS OR NEGLECT TO ARCHIVE

Fuck

[Citation Needed]

So I've been studying in Japan lately, did i miss anything interesting this past week

Dunno what other figures i got that month but ill buy it anyway

I will, but you have to let me come over to your house and bully you.

What's wrong with that, you never had Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin can taste good as a desert.

WHITY PIGGY GO HOMMU
Is that fucking pumpkin icecream?

As far as #GG and #TD stuff goes, someone blamed us for the Manchester suicide bomber, NeoGAF spawned a new meme when their hivemind claimed those who liked Twintelle from ARMS are "girl fetishists", and has further evidence of how much NoA fucked with ♯FE.

Yes
Host sister likes it, i had the blueberry

What about the host mother, was she cute?

No

But was she kind and gentle though?

twitter.com/mombot/status/869521338515431425

Hey, pay attention to this. Looks like they're relaunching their attack against gamers by using their own petition to cancel Far Cry 5 to give them more excuses to put the blame on #GamerGate and most especially, the sexist, racist, homophobic, misogynist and evil gamers. Everything you need to know is in Mombot's tweet thread regarding the matter.

I don't think she was fired. She probably used the reputation she gained from it for a better job.

There are always a handful of normalfags in the various chans and "hate machines." Memes (both the jokes and information & opinions in general)
That's why there's such a big push to censor/control the internet and why they turned 4chan into another SJW group.

Us speaking our minds does the most harm to them. I'd recommend speaking more outside of InfiniteChan, but you always don't get the option.

Now, how do I get a job shitposting for a company on Twitter?

Japan used to eat savories & salty things. Then the emperor Meiji said "shit, the west has got some neat stuff. Let's try it."
Turns out Japan liked suits, wine, ice-cream, etc. The imports of this fancy western stuff was called the "Meiji Restoration".

They mixed savories & salty stuff with the sweet stuff, and they like it. Tried Black Sesame ice-cream while I was there. Lovely stuff.

Less than 3 hours, multiple idiotic sites are taking the bait

archive.is/Bpulg
archive.is/cXiKe

dnag

Is there a way to tell mass people this is a scam?

awake the tag from its slumber

Fuck this game and fuck Ubisoft. Hope this game sells like garbage, boycott this fucking canadian trash.

But there is no proof though. Its obvious to us but normals like the bots they are will never believe.

Case in point:
Analyze the signatures. Computers are never truly random.

Look for anything out of place. I imagine there will be some honest people who signed up (well meaning but with no patience. Because they are really sick & tired or have too much anger to think ahead of tomorrow) but look for the blatantly fake shit. What SJWs think alt-right speaks like.

People who are such blatant morons that they are clearly a parody or no one would want to work with them.

Problem is, SJW honestly believe there is no depth their enemies would go to, or how daft they'd be.

This farcry 5 shit is even more obvious than the persona 5 shit
Movieblobs HEH gamers tweet about it now has 1k rt

His head looks like a greasy hairy acorn.

That's how Ubisoft blew it with their setup. A more "legitimate" form of viral action would have been to encourage a boycott instead on a superficial premise. That means making it sounds like a boycott is being organized on such ridiculously exaggerated grounds it makes people think it's overblown while viral the game. Problem of course is that it could have backfired horribly as it may have been too successful as people may have agreed with it. So they went for a safe bet and opt for a staged petition to cancel a game and agitate imageboards hoping they'll play along with it. Because unlike a boycott, they know there's no chance in hell the game would ever be seriously cancelled over a petition nor would it hurt projected sales (if the ruse wasn't exposed).

I don't believe the petition is Ubisoft's doing at all. It was made to make gamers look bad. Read the petition itself.

archive.is/JHdKN

So are Ubisoft using bots to RT/boost tweets in their favor? Or are SJWs just that interlinked?

Also, I suggest you RT those calling out bullshit on this.
If the loudest voice is Ubisoft shills + SJWs saying "Yes, this is real"- we lose. Another bad label stuck on gaming.
If the loudest voice is "This is an advertising scam"- we win.

The Disney "black storm-troopers aren't possible" false-flag almost passed. We can do this, easy.

That's a false flag if I ever saw one.

Its clearly HEH GAMERS am i right

archive.is/xbjmi
archive.is/8Tm1Z

You know why we know that's a falseflag? Gamergate prefers to vote with their wallets.

I guess this is just another way to promote the game, like the christian protest for Dante's Inferno.

Of course it's fake, doesn't matter whether it came from Ubisoft's marketing or a the game journo clique. To tl;dr , they fucked up in the very beginning due to semantics.
"Cancel" would mean to stop the release, which means no real loss besides the production time and labor loss, and games get cancelled all the time (see: Scalebound).
"Boycott" would be the correct term to use to organize a movement to intentionally hurt a company's revenue, as it means allowing the game to be released (promotions, distributions, etc.) but not generating income through sales (see: Battleborn, though there was no boycott involved in that, the game just sucked ass) resulting in significant cost to the company.
Like said, Gamers vote with their wallets (followed by word of mouth, the most powerful marketing tool still in use). Canceling denys gamers the ability to make that choice.
Gamers never had a "good" reputation for years now, with all the attacks the mainstream media are running.

We had revoltfags trying to falseflag with this today trying the whole devdex shit le organised boycut

SWEDEN
YES

Any Twitter meltdown to start my day on a good note?

It's cold as fuck outside and rainy, I need something to make me smile.

Scroll up, we are discussing the Farcry falseflag on twitter

Read the thread

I have no idea what is all that about. Could you give me a clarification?

Woops that was my fault if that pic was from me, since I only skimmed it and didn't see that watermark.
Replacement still looks good imo.

>>>/cuckchan/

wew

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/869532203339980804

I was hoping for something more akin to moviebob rambling non-stop for hours. This Far Cry 5 falseflag is too obvious, anyone with two braincells to rub together knows that it was started either by journos or ubicuck itself.

Revolt still talk about devdex? Last time i heard about it they were debating about the database design.

Pure coincidence.

no first for benis, therefore sage

Moviebob is a nobody, you should only pay attention to him when there's nothing happening and you need a laugh. Right now we should keep an eye on this false flag as further proof of the gaming media's blatant fabrication of shit

twitter.com/OrwellNGoode/status/869546520437297152

Wow. How far is the swedenification of UK?

Yeah you're right. This reminds me of the Dante Inferno protest. Far cry isn't very good anymore anyways, the best ending to fc4 was when you didn't get to play the game.

I'm giving it 6 hours max before the articles from Kotaku, Polygon, and the ilk about "those evil Gamergators demanding Ubisoft cancel Farcry 5 because reasons" pop out.

(Fresh from mombot's twitter right now, so no need for archives yet.)

But wait, there's more!

archive.is/ZWhfS

They have now confirmed that 75% of moroccan invaders are over the age of 18.
So much for "muh chilluns".

All of those journos and twitter sjws shilling the petition as a real thing instead of a satire confirms for me that it is a false flag.

Yeah, smells like astroturfing at it's finest.

Since when did quantum physics turned from actual science to magic and socialization of hard sciences?

why no posting the breitbart link instead of whoever tweet?

They are not very good at hiding it. It is not organic and feels forced like everytime they try something like this. They don't habe the support of many and it shows when they try shit like this.

It hasn't turned anything, SJWs are simply trying to have an excuse to infect it. STEM still has plenty of leftists in it but the subject itself isn't infected.

ayyy bala bala bing bang
They can never comprehend polarity.

The sooner Sociology is removed from schools, the better. It's not even 'soft science' at this point. It does nothing, isn't supported by any research, and all sociology professors do is brain wash students.

Considering they explode somewhat randomly and often, it probably is pure coincidence.

Neat.
Turns out a fellow classmate of mine works as a freelance games journalist. Worked on a couple publications and built a fairly big portfolio. I mentioned Nichegamer once and he calls them i bunch of elitist snobs, how they're pro gamergate and the people over at dualshockerz (he sucks their dick) make fun of them constantly. I like the kid personally wise but he flaunts his title like a medal, also he stopped watching Jon Tron because of the Sargon thing. Id say more about him but i cant remember much and i dont want to reveal his identity.

Just found this article from two years ago. I guess this explains why EA is heading the way they are.

archive.fo/bbZOT
please use archive.is.nz/news/g55ed0cd3f241f/Gamergate-reminded-EA-to-focus-on-diversity/

It's predominantly people that are leftist not because they read leftist literature or because they seek to "fix" it but rather people that are leftist because it is the acceptable thing to do.

Sociology was never a science, it simply tacked itself onto the success of psychology to the point where they have poisoned what psychology even means.

Fug off

I think he might be shilling his own twatter. I vaguely remember a twitter with a doge profile using a cap with no source being linked here sometime in the last few days.

Has anyone watched this? I don't want to hear her voice, please give a short summary. Let me guess, despite the fact that she's already been kicked out of the SJW clubhouse for having the audacity to think for herself, and anti's are by and large accepting her with open arms, yet she's trying to pass it off as "two extremes" and oh my god anti's are so scary eeewwwwww.

Tell your "friend" to GTFO of games journalism ASAP and go into some other worthwhile field, like on-site reporting in the Middle East what the Tim Pool (@Timcast) guy is doing.

Nah I'll pass.

I watched a clip of it on twitter, and yes. It's as you say.

She says she's being ousted by the SJW side, but at the same time antis are unaccepting and posting that they'll rape her.

Let me guess, she decided that being a SJW is no longer a thing for her but is too retarded to figure out that what SJWs said about everyone else isn't actually true.

WHY DO THEY ALL LOOK THE SAME
WHY ARE THEY ALL SO DISGUSTING
WHY DO THEY ALL HAVE STUPID PRIORITIES
WHY DO THEY ALL BASICALLY LIVE ON TWITTER
WHY DO THEY OBSESS OVER STUPID SHIT

Dehumanize yourself and prepare for bloodshed.

She's doing this for attention and those retards in twitter and reddit are giving her the attention, she can go back to being a clueless cunt.

Feminism. It's one hell of a drug.

This, and science is shilled by the media as a left wing thing due to muh right wing Christian creationists. Science in general is seen as "progressive" because it's literal progress. Since the media has conflated their political lefty version of "progress" with scientific progress so much, science is now seen a left wing thing.

What, Chris didn't give her enough D to exorcise the feminism out of her?

Share that third pic around.
It doesn't completely prove Ubi is behind it (the guy is linking something that screws over the company he works for), but it opens the possibility.

Especially if that tweet is dated as one of the first ones. In fact; what's the timeline on this?
For example, if the first article or tweet is within a minute of the petition dropping, the petition maker could be the first tweet. Or, the petition maker sent it to a journo (or was a journo, but that's harder to prove).

The things that disprove it:
- GG complains via wallet & on social media. We rarely use petitions as we know companies only listen to profit.

- Further, we support meritocracy. Devs can do what they like- but will not be shielded from audience reaction or feedback. We rip the piss out of them online- but we're not gonna take the game from people's hands. And despite praising games that stand against SJW-ness, we discourage people buying games for purely political reasons.

- We know America isn't the majority of the audience to Ubisoft.. Largest sales from one country yes- but I'd wager the sales of the rest of the world outnumber the US sales.

- "An insult to your fan-base"- We never liked Ubisoft cared about their fan-base after the past games. If the petition is about "we're sick of this"- why would we care it harms the people who enjoyed their work?

- The paragraph listing several truths (targeted harassment by press, lies of highly anticipated games) all undercut by mentioning "rejection of romantic partners when they find out our hobby". Apart from the "3DPD" meme, we would never confess to something irrelevant to the petition- or something that makes us look bad.

- "There might be violent repurcussions". Apart from being misspelt (repercussions) when GG uses computers and spell-check constantly, we have never used or threatened violence. Threats made by GG have been disproven. (FBI investigation, analysis of tweets, etc).

- The first suggestion making the games villains Islam or gangs. Apart from being cliche- we know no one would do this in todays climate. Further, SJWs assume "racist gamers" only want non-white enemies & the real world villains of the current year.

- "Alter the villains […] There are plenty of nationalists of every stripe and race and creed"- and they work for their own nationalists- not the white ones. Jesus Christ, how dumb can you be? For being nationalists, these people sure what to see other races. Not to mention, NeoGAF already threw a piss fit with half the villains being tanned/Mexican/half-black.

- "Alter the plot"- just all of it. The villains are made into (fake racist) heroes. "sexual violence" - fucking seriously?? Who believes this junk??

- Under "Change the setting" - the sudden change of tone from faux politeness to faux conversation style speech ("Wouldn't want to be thought as one of those hypocrite feminists, right?") and then to faux casual kindness ("Just trying to help you make more money.") And the ending line being "bullshit"- despite avoiding foul language though-out. Almost as if it's designed so only the first and last paragraph is read.

Feel free to break that down better for infograph creation & normalfags.

Gookanon here. My OS hard drive fried up and got some health issues so I been away for a while. I am writting this with tablet.
First trial for Park happened a week ago and she showed up to public for the first time after jailed. Her hands were handcuffed and her face were JUST. She remained silence at the court and only said couple of words in 8 hours of trial. Park and Choi reunited at the court and they never even looked each other. Park refused to answer any qustion at the court.
Rumor around political scene that Park migt try attempt to flee to other country. Report says Park only reading foreign language lesson books in her cell. It is possible considering there is history that preaident Rhee fleed to US after being overthrown back in days.
Choi's daughter, Jeong Yura canceled appeal of Dannish court's decision to deport her back to Korea and the deport will be made soon, expected to be within few months. The reason why she gave up he appeal is unclear but it is expected to be money shortage due to seize of Choi family's wealth by Korean government or she just realized it is now pointless to resist.
Moon regime publicly announced that the regime transition is extremly, I mean SERIOUSLY fucked up and the former Park's regime refusing to transfer any document and information to Moon's regime and the only transition transfer document is 10 pages of A4 papers. And Moon regime says they spotted evidence that many archive and documents in Blue House (Korean presidential house) server been wiped out and deleted in purpose under Park regime. It is criminal act to wipe out presidential archive without permit. Report says the amount of total archive and document of Park regime is under 1/10 of average former regime and it suspected to be all wiped out.
Moon regime is pissed off as fuck and their spokemen publicly says "Park regime left us only tin cans". It seems breddy serious and the biggest problem is things that should be there isn't there. You know about 'Comfort women deal' that Park made with Japanese imperialists few years ago right? In simple it was about Korean government giving every single legal, official, international rights and ground about 'Comfort women' and all the sex slave incidents happened during Japanese occupation era for 10 million USD. No one knew before is secret deal happened even ministers and workers. And of course surviving victims infuriated because no one knew about this deal and the 10 million USD went right into Park's pocket. It was secret treaty that Park made by her own without any debate or discussion. It was most notorious incident showing thay Park was nothing but Japanese Imperialist superpower's puppet.
But right before Park impeached she fucking put this treaty into top secret confidential status so no one can know the detail of it. It will take fucking decades to unseal it and without knowing the detail no one fucking knows what kind of dirty deal that Park made with Japan. The real problem is when Japan lies about the deal and demand us redicoulous things on Korean government, we must follow it in future by the treaty wihout no one knows wether it's real o not. As I reported Japan already insiting Korean goelverment is demolish and destroy every Japanese occupation era reminding statues in our fucking soil. It is beyond ridiculous shit and mayors around country refusing to demolish the statues but if they keep insisting there is no choice. And it is just beginning and we are not sure what kind of absurd shit that Japan demand us in future. Park fucked this country this far to hide her fucked up. It is one of the most serious fuck up Park made. The real problem is the Japanese Imperialist forces and their peace constitution demolishing supporters rallying on this treat fuck up matters and their media reporting like we are violating some legit official treaty and we are the bad guys, we are the entitled and and pissbabies and this is the reason why they must rewitte the constitution and invade us, show us some lesson. I am afraid if Park made this fuck up in purpose to make Japan demolish Peace constitution and make invasion of Korea in future. Maybe it was mater plan. The Japan public and media rallying under this like crazy and it's scarying me. Maybe Park just opened the future invasion from Japan and another war.
Moon regime considering unseal the confidential status of this treaty but there are many legal obstacles. The treaty is already under investigation at the constitutional court wether it's unconstitutional or not but it will take many years and the desicion cannot be made until the detail of the treaty is clear.
It is basically fucking Park enslaved the whole country to Japan wih the secret treaty that no one can know the detail and he biggest justification for Japan to demolish the peace constitution and invade us again.
(Countinues)

He used to do animation but said Blender was too difficult and got bored of adobe, now he's doing a Asian studies minor or something. Ill keep an ear up to see if he's doing anything fishy but so far the conclusion im at is that he's just a fucking normalfag. He mentioned polygon at one point and something else but i cant be bothered to remember, he looked at me funny when i said the games journalism industry is mostly a fucking circle jerk.

The media are pushing shit hard- but it's not over.

Think of it like how hard the MSM pushed while Trump was running.
Every-time something happens, the MSM push harder to create the illusion freedom-loving people aren't the majority.

The army are out to prevent riots. They wouldn't do that if they thought the cucks were the majority.

KIMCHIFAG! THANK GOODNESS YOU'RE ALIVE! WELCOME BACK BROTHER! HAPPY THAT YOU DIDN'T KILL YOURSELF!

There's also this

Good to know you're still with us, in this hell we call reality.
Kek.

twitter.com/mombot/status/869555609623969794

Arabot asks YOU to do the favor! ARCHIVE THEM ALL!

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

I'm reading through the thread. Did some SJW really go and make a fake petition to cancel farcry 5? These fucking disingenious shit sucking assholes have read this petition, and really think it's genuine? I'm fucking floored. Holy shit. You know what? They can have their snark and their "Heh gamers" tweets. Because no matter what, we know what they look like.

You EXIST to bitch about stupid shit that only YOU care about
You and ALL of your compatriots are ugly fat gooney weirdos. Women walk to the other side of the street to avoid you.
You tweet the most insane, authoritarian, fascist bullshit. The very fact that you can't easily tell the difference between a moviebob tweet and an excerpt from mein kampf says it all.
Nice nintendo avatar faggot.
Nice xbox one faggot
Nice 500,000+ tweets about videogames, gamers, industry, etc.

Holy kek, I stand corrected. It didn't even take 2 hours for the astroturfing to kick into high gear.

I almost didn't notice.

Not exactly confirmed but very likely. There's the small chance of someone being bored and making the petition as a parody of sorts then SJWs took it seriously, but it is still far more likely to be a false flag given how quickly they found and then reported on it.

As an aside, I'll probably be going to Singapore soon for my job. Anybody have anything I should know? How illegal is my porn? Do I need to get a fresh laptop over there before I start fapping or can I just bring my own and nobody at customs will take a look at it?

Man, the prices of everything there is sky high.

I'm listening to a chris raygun stream and they say that netflix refuses to stream "The Red Pill." But they'll host "Dear white people." It's getting hard to pay them.

this nigga knows something

twitter.com/HarmfulOpinions/status/869560250684362752

Does he actually know who wrote the petition, or are they just telling them to search who did it?

BASED HARMFUL IS TROLLING THE SJW GAME MEDIA

I'm happy HO showed this.
Fucking antifa cucks.

LOOK AT THIS

archive.is/SJ0XH

THIS FUCKER KNEW IT WAS FAKE BUT STILL POSTED A SERIOUS ARTICLE ABOUT IT

archive.is/JQqnX

You know, when I was younger I felt safe knowing antifa had a cell in my town.
Then I grew up and realized how retarded and loose their definition of fascism is. It's unacceptable how schools keep talking about violent neo-nazis but hardly even touch on the extreme left who goes after anyone who doesn't step on their eggshells correctly.

Is this a new low in modern day journalism?

Seems to be the current peak.

War in [current year] is very unlikely. War is bad for business, and tempts your enemies to attack- forcing you into a war on two fronts.

Japan won't attack as long as they fear China. You might get an agent running as president, but no one is going to roll out warships or tanks. At absolute worse- some hired crime group will run havok for them like a proxy war. But your next government is gonna be no nonsense I assume.

Also, the Japs aren't perfect- they're far too passive & their work ethic is barbaric- but don't mistake he Japanese government or the people on Japanese TV for the Japanese people. Many protested their Prime Minister's involvement in TPP for example. Same way S.Korean people aren't the same as S.Korean politicians.
Only reason I say is because Japan is one of the few homogenous countries left. I can't help but feel someone let Park get thrown out, so when Japan is painted as the bad guys, they can force their borders open and flood them with the same SJW shit you just suffered.
Unite the people's across maintained borders, divide those who want to break the borders

FOR THE UMP-TEENTH FUCKING TIME, SUPPORT OP KOREAN BBQ
>>>/gamergatehq/326174

No one will know what SJWs can do unless you show them what they did to S.Korea.

I'm getting a raise to match apparently.

SPREAD LIKE WILD-FIRE.
HI-JACK THE RELEVANT TAGS.
MAKE A NEW ONE.
#FarCryFakePetition or something.

change.org/u/725078684
"Gamers United".
Nothing abnormal that I can see. Not exactly a username that'd point to an SJW's real account.

Funny thing about that.
Here in Sweden a lot of small town feel safer after a Hell's Angels chapter moves in.

Not really that surprising considering the police is shit. There is also a small municipality that has taken the law in to their own hands because the police doesn't come there at all.
Not because of invaders, but because the police has no money to spare sending officers to that location.

Coincidence? Hell no. There is no coincidence in politics. And if there one it is part of plan disguised as coincidence. Park made Japan one step closer to rise of the sun empire and another slavery. The fucking master plan! I must spend night to tell all the details about the connection between Park and Japanese Imperialists but let me just make clear, the Korean peninsula is in deep shit for sure.
Moon regime begun special investigation on former former pesident Lee myungbak, AKA Tsukiyama Akihiro, a well known Japanese born person and well known imperialist. Moon's will is clear and if this shit goes right we can jail another former president that started decay of Korea 9 years ago and one who opened the gate of hell, introducing social justice to korea and all the censorships and shit. I am not a supporter of Moon but it seems his vision is clear; cleanse this country from the influence of Japanese imperialists under China's help. Well independence is needed but it could be removing one evil to introduce bigger evil. We'll see.
Right after Moon's regime started China government lifted the 'Korean influence prohibition act' that effected since last year. Pure coincidence! Maybe it's proof that Moon is either amazing negotoiator or there was something happenes behins the curtain. This little vengeful ambitious man is dangerous but maybe could be the leader Korea needed. Or maybe the false prophet that could destroy us. I am not sure. But certain thing is this man is capable of anything. More I could imagine.
FYI Moon is the closest friend of president Noh and he been planning his revenge ever since Noh assassinated in middle of innawoods. Maybe latwr someday I can talk about this whole Noh assassination shit in future but it is forbidden talk and it is dangerous to tall even in here. But certain thing is; a man with vengeful heart is dangerous. And especially as a leader. This is why I deebly concern about Moon. His revenge match is now partially over because he totally destroyed the main assassination plotter Park but I am afarid if his little.revenge goes more further. There was US involvement in assassination plot of Noh. This is the fact I fear most and this is the reason why he became anti-US ans asked China's help after the assasination and assurerance of his presidential.
He is unpredictable, dangerous, and vengeful man. I have no idea what he would do. This is the reason why I was against his presidential. He is too fucking unstable for a leader's place. A man on fire is only cool in movies not in real life. It's shit magnet.
I think I talked too much. Noh's annivsrsary of death took in place a week ago, at the very same day when Park's first trial happened. It is not coincidence. I am not lying. Media talking it like it's amazing coincidence but to me it is the proof that Moon is merciless avanger. It is even more clear that what Moon said at the speech happened in Noh's hometown at the anniversary day. He said "This is the last attend to my friend's anniversary of death. I will return after 5 years and will proudly say in front of his grave that I did the right thing.". It indicates his little vengence is not yet ended.
Moon publicly announced big reformation of Korean Prosecution and the infamois NIS. Both played big roll in Noh's assasination and they were two biggest enemy of Noh. And yeah both corrupted as fuck and they are two independent super power wolves in Korean politics. Moon appointed a famous revoutionary, hero prosecutor Yoon seokyul ,as general of Seoul presecution. He is the one who leaded the investigation on Park and Choi cabal and he is well known for enemy of NIS and being rebel inside of presecution. He is the most rigteous and hero type prosecutor you'll ever heard and he's footsteps are legendary. You know, a rebellious hero type guy who does not afraid corrupted and never compromise. When Blue House made appointment announcement he journos and people at the scene screamed out of stun and surprise. Yoon is legendary but he is nothing but lower rank lone wolf type prosecutor. He remained lower rank by his choice. He is field type guy, a true detective. For example it is like presient appointing a detective as minister of department of justice. It's fucking appointment only you can see in movies pr comics. It is the proof that Moon's purge is far from end ans it's just beginning. Yoon will be Moon's sword to slice down his enemies.
Moon also appointed Kim sangjo as chief of fair trade commission. He's nickname is 'Chaebol Killer'. It is revolutionary appointment just as Yoon. It ia completely out of tradiotional appointment in that place. The fair trade commission chief were always from the Chaebol. There was no exception. Kim is a proffessor who insist total cleanse of Chaebol. I am scared. It seems the 8 goddess shit was just beginning of Gookland anime plot saga. It is more and more like some kind anime or conspiracy theory novel shit day by day.

Last time I worked abroad it came down to read about the culture and keep a low profile. It was in a saudi arabia though where you can get arrested for playing pokemon.

Any other information about this "gamers united", save for United States?

A lot of what you're saying seems actually encouraging, Gook. A few of these people seem to be angry but dedicated enough to give hope they will work towards fixing that shit.
I wish you good luck. Don't forget we'll always be there.

archive.is/GydOY

Yeah right.

I WAS
JUST
STARTING A CONVERSATION

archive.is/rEeAU
twitter.com/OnThePale/status/869554406374612993

The smug of these betas really ticks me off!

this was the first one to tweet the petition link

archive.fo/ci2uR

Worked out well for the Philippines- providing he does liberate that down and quash the drug problem. Not sure if Trump is since he hasn't started the wall.

A "vengeful" man might hurt your economy for a bit, but no one will go near you out of fear. You'll strip the foreign influence & money for sure.

Or maybe I'm just hoping for Enoch Powel on steroids for the UK.

Also, be glad your new government is being made up of people, not politicians. Best way to make sure they're not corrupt. Good luck with S.Korean Phoenix Wright.

ARCHIVE
EVERYTHING
archive.is/vQD6M

What I'm wondering is if advertising with (at times manufactured) controversy ever helped any game's sales.

Would you really call his sad face smug? Motherfucker looks like he's on the verge of a snobbish crying spree.

Man can't live on cum alone.

archive.fo/dEqzU

How soon? Do we have a time-stamp of the hour or even minute the Petition went up, compares to when the tweet was made?

99% sure he never lived in the soviet union.

twitter.com/Ukraine/status/869433723867062272 - archive.is/chg1L
twitter.com/Russia/status/869518732615352320 - archive.is/p8Be8
twitter.com/Ukraine/status/869532150760165377 - archive.is/tgAhd

Why do they all look so punchable? Is it because goony beards can be directly linked to being a dickless asshole?

archive.fo/JQqnX
archive.fo/tA24Q
archive.fo/tksLg
archive.fo/o5Wer
archive.fo/Ux1PY
archive.fo/vGm6e
archive.fo/MDWCp
archive.fo/hVMXd
archive.fo/ORKrq
archive.fo/S2ouc
archive.fo/cXiKe
archive.fo/YTgHk
archive.fo/8v2D3
archive.fo/Bpulg

Kids starts giving their pronouns on resume now. It is an easy filter though, you know not to bother with them.

Looked at the website, all it says was "started 5 days ago". No time-stamp. But the signatures only picked up today.

Did an SJW think far ahead and leave it 1 week to simmer, did they get mad it got no coverage at the start so they wrote to journos, or did the SJW give up after the week and a separate SJW picked up the story and ran with it?

He's trying to cover himself, the twat.

Wars won't be fought with nukes now, but with shitposts.

Bunch of fucking retards I swear to god

Then don't.
Anything you want will be on DVD if you want to support the creators.
And if not, you can pirate it.

Titles for each archive would have been nice.

cogconnected.com
Baffling Petition Against Far Cry 5 Bubbles to Surface
archive.fo/JQqnX

culturedvultures.com
Change.org Petition Started To Cancel Far Cry 5 Because of “Multi-cultural Bullshit”
archive.fo/tA24Q

gamechup.com
There is a petition that Demands Cancelation of Far Cry 5
archive.fo/tksLg

gamezone.com
Someone made a petition to cancel Far Cry 5
archive.fo/o5Wer

de.please use archive.ism
Far Cry 5: Petition fordert den Islam als Feind
archive.fo/Ux1PY

ibtimes.co.uk
Deranged petition calls for Far Cry 5 to be cancelled because its villains are white Americans
archive.fo/vGm6e

twinfinite.net
Someone Has Created a Petition to Get Far Cry 5 Canceled
archive.fo/MDWCp

gamepur.com
Cancel Far Cry 5 Petition: A whole new level from Racism to Craziness
archive.fo/hVMXd

gamereactor.eu
Far Cry 5 draws criticism for religious angle
archive.fo/ORKrq

comicbook.com
Petition Calls for Ubisoft to Change Far Cry 5 Villains to Muslims or Change Setting to Canada
archive.fo/S2ouc

gametransfers.com
Far Cry 5: A petition asking Ubisoft to cancel the game
archive.fo/cXiKe

thewolfhall.com
There Is An Actual Petition Going Around To Cancel Far Cry 5
archive.fo/YTgHk

gearnuke.com
New Petition Demands Ubisoft To Cancel Far Cry 5, Calls It An ‘Insult’ To Fans
archive.fo/8v2D3

press-start.com.au
This Bizarre Petition Is Aiming To Get Far Cry 5 Cancelled
archive.fo/Bpulg

Interestingly, Hulu has it to stream.

ghostbin.com/paste/ed5cz

It only seems like a conspiracy novel because that is the only way you have ever been allowed to be shown it most of the time: in a format that doesn't give many names and in a way that can easily be dismissed as simply being someone's paranoid imagination.

archive.is/CA0rg

sasuga journo

archive.is/6QbLn
archive.is/EOOgh

So, i wonder who this mysterious "reader" is, he sure is getting defensive over it though

So… they showed their true colors once again.

These fuckers know they got caught red handed and like the rats they are scrambling to get out from under foot.

Also, is it true that a moiveblob tweet got 1K+ retweets?

This is astounding how pathetic gaming journalism is. The gaming community despises them, they despise the gaming community, they put next to no effort in verifying the articles they shit out, and yet, publishers bend over backwards to get good reviews from them and their actions only made the gaming community look worse simply because they put out articles attacking their fanbase.

But Frodo's and Bilbo's age despite the ring of power's unnatural life extending effe- you know what fuck it. Make it happen. Just dew it!

Here's the thing though, how much of the gaming community has become "Heh, gamers amirite?" SJW? I often wonder this. Judging by how many retweets those losers get it's a sizable chunk. I often wonder how many weebs are SJWeebs as well.

archive.is/dOkiM

I dunno who "Masha" is. That's what I got when I put the link into archive.is

ghostbin.com/paste/rvdm3

reweets mean fuck all when:

a) people can buy bots to retweet them, hell people can buy retweets for others as well
b) twitter is shrinking in usership
b) most gamers probably don't use twitter at all

I-G-N

Anyone who lurks on leftypol can confirm this was their doing?

I mean we could check now, but odds are they'd take credit for it even if it wasn't them.

Who was the first gaming-based person to tweet about it?

His other appointment are fucking ridiculous and weirs as hell. A governor of southern region, Lee nakyeon as prime minister. FYI Moon was infamous for being anti-south for his whole life. Back in days when Noh appointes him as right arm of Blue House Moon threatened Noh to fire all the southeen people in Blue House or he would not work.
Appointing him as prime minister is like Hitler appointing jew next to him. Did he finally get rid of his old grudge? I think not. Moon is also well known for being extreme populist. Lee could be his card for conciliatory measure. Just like lincoln said , 'I eliminate my enemies by makimg them my friends'.
And a retired, rebel female soldier who fougt against corrupted military hirechy, Pi woojin as chief of veteran affair. Assistant Secretary-General of UN, Kang kyungwha as minister of foreign deplomacy. She was right arm of Ban kimoon, a zionist.
His appointmemts are Japanese RPG cast tier weird and doesn't make sense. It makes sense when it's all populism act but still. Rebels, heroes, Zionists and revolutionaries in his regime.
But thanks to his crazy appointmemt his approval rating is highest in Korea's history, over 88%. Young fucks already worshipping Moon as glorious leader and it bothers me. Moon is not a hero. He is not a SJW. He is not Feminist. It is debatable but he is not quiet Zionost. And he is certainly not a good man yet his regime appointment is just crazy. Maybe Time was right when describing him as negotiator.
And today, big shit happened. Military and the Department of defense is rebelling against Moon. Defense Department batched 4 additional THAAD without a single approval or report to Blue House. They suddenly imported 4 more THAAD without permission and never reported it to government. It is serious shit and cannot think about it never reported to government itself. Blue House is pissed as fuck and Defense Minister and Military is like "Fuck you". They says they never felt any reason to report it. This discord between government and militray can lead into coup in worst case scenario. FYI militray played major role since last Korean war ans they literally ruled Korea for over 30 years during distatorship era. Though I think coup won't be happen but batching important shit like THAAD wihout any permission is serious proof of disxord. Blue House realized it by seeing news on tv. The full time China bitch party, Justice party already screaming it's act of treason but Moon regime apporoaching it cautiously. FYI Justice party is full time China bitches and they literally started thw Megalian operation as subversion PSYOPS, a joint ops with Park's regime and NIS. Oh I forgot to mention NIS is name or National Intelligence Service.
Other trival newses is fan club of Moon formed in China. China media reporting extremly favors on Moon and Chinese now fucking loves Moon. Pure coincidence. Moon's phone call time with Xi was over 40 minutes when he went office and it is lognest of all phone calla with foreign leaders.
Zuckerberg contacted Moon and they made meeting pledge. Also meeting with Ban kimoon will happen soon.
Many rooms with 4 mirror walls found in Blue House and they were made by Park. No one knows the reason of these creepy rooms. Maybe dor occult reason.
Norka made announcement that "South, back off and get out of the way, this is issue between Americans and us. This is not your fight.". Yes, we are cucked by norks. Feels sad man.

I must confess, I purposely pretended to be uninformed and have no idea, but from now on I must write these shits more sincerely. Until now I purposely hidden and did not tell deep shit because It wasn't neccessary. But I now I can't just write these shits without ezposing my limited insider eexperience. This Park shit ans Moon changed the whole game. Just please don't try to dox me. It will hurt.
Today I stop it here but I still have shit tons to say. I controlled the amount of information until now but from now on expect more serious shit.

Updated with your third post.

MOMBOT HAS A LOT OF INFO ON THE FAR CRY 5 PETITION

THE FB GROUP THAT IT FIRST GOT LINKED TO THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE PUBLIC WAS MADE PRIVATE AFTER THIS EVENT.

twitter.com/mombot
twitter.com/mombot
twitter.com/mombot

Also a typo as mentioned in

Apparently Trump is blocking the verified shills on twitter that show up as the first reply.

And people wonder why journos reputation is in the gutter.

archive.is/HAxhO

LOOK

AT

THIS

SMUG MOTHERFUCKER

archive.is/HAxhO

he's not >in charge of shit

archive.is/yyQb7

HE KEEPS SAYING HE FOUND IT ON THE FACEBOOK GROUP BUT WON'T SAY WHO POSTED IT

I want to kill.

Oh look, he just incriminated himself. What a fucking retard! Congratulations, retard! Now, dig on the motherfucker! I'll bet you 6 gorillion that he's the one who made that petition!

DID IGN START THE CONTROVERSY?!
Did they run the story first?
Or did they not care who else got the clicks, since they'd get some?
Did Ubi or a third party pay them?

Your safe man.
Use a VPN, or only provide info that doesn't come back to you.
If posting evidence would get you identified, don't post the evidence. Just recommend we dig into those areas.

Holla Forums keeps no user data. If you use an IP changer, you can even dodge bans (this has led to Holla Forums getting spammed).

Unless you post it, no one will know who you are.
You're safe man.

Why are you spending so much time archiving some nobody's tweets? It's not some conspiracy like you always think. The world isn't out to get you.

Go, mombot, go!

What took him so long? Well, won't do much but at least those shills won't get their paychecks.

He's so fucking dumb.

He's not in charge of the group (he's saying that people are accusing him of being in charge of it) but he knows who posted it and won't say.

He keeps doubling down.

I suppose feigning being an SJW to get in is pointless now- or you'd need to play a long-con for weeks?

Hi Shawn

From the first twenty in the list these are a few blatantly Holla Forums accounts

These are likely to be Holla Forums but could easily simply be autists that orbit them enough to start adopting their style

Is IGN really bad, as far as SJW and anti-GG go? I've been playing BotW recently, and everytime I search for ANYTHING related to it the top results are all polygon and gamefaqs and Mic and hell, even Vice. I have to scroll down to find IGN.

Tweet: archive.is/B2JGT
Link in tweet: archive.is/ll9vN

supforums.com/thread/378500998/video-games/when-will-you-stand-up-for-your-country-sup-forums.html

There's something weird here, all these sites that covered the petition aren't very known (not as much as the usual we go against). How come Kucktaku haven't come up with anything yet? There's something fishy going on

archive.is/fgqIm

Tell me that this is not a false fucking flag from game journos themselves.

The first site to report it AFAIK is this one
archive.is/JQqnX

A nobody site called Cog Connected

OP: Far-Flag is a go.
Dig like a badger. Badgers are fucking vicious. Fuck moles

Remember, don't give Ubi free press. Prove these assholes as fake, but don't make Ubi seem innocent in all this. They did it, or made their characters like this for free publicity (or as a shield when people shit on them).

really makes you think

Praise Kek

first time this was submitted to leddit was 2 days ago

archive.fo/3qTAb

The larger SJW sites have lost power in the current era of shitlords so the infection has spread and is using other less obviously lying outlets?

Let smaller places run it, so if they "get away with it" bigger places cover it safely?
Like letting a micro-blog cover it before an MSM site.

That, or they'll wait and report on (false-flag) outcry from reaction from the petition.

That comment in the first image got me.

Marketing 101 is no press is bad press (unless it's actually bad press). The sub rule to that being that if you piss of one group of people enough, the people who hate them will buy your shit just to spite them.

Disney made the fake racism outcry for Star Wars. Ubi have taken it a step further.

The villains are Christians, yet many of them are mixed race.
NeoGAF and SJW hate it because they can't kill only whites.
Everyone else hates it for being anti-christian and controversy baiting.

Now on paper- nobody likes it.
Except the anti-SJW are more interested since NeoGAF hates it.
And now the SJW are more interested since "racist gamers" hate it.

They're getting two opposing forces to say "fuck that guy, I'll buy it to spite them."

Pretty clever. If it wasn't for a fact the real gamers won't buy shit unless it's proven to be good- no matter what they say in comments.

'IMMEDIATE SITREP

Mombot has found a targeted media blitz centred around a suspicious petition regarding the upcoming game Far Cry 5. The articles found thus far all appear to have dropped within a five hour window of each other, as listed here: ghostbin.com/paste/rvdm3

Upon some prodding around, Mombot has got into contact with a couple of journos, and an editor behind a few of the articles. He has admitted he found the petition himself, which was posted in a then-Public, now suspiciously Private Facebook group, which the average person, read: us, cannot access. Even more suspicious, it appears to be modded/admin'd by several high ranking people with the journo and games industry itself

WE MAY HAVE A SMALLER GJP ON OUR HANDS

I'm with

So starts OP Far-Flag. What do we need to do? Firstly,

START ARCHIVING

Next, make sure we have the archives properly labeled and sorted in a manner similar to the Ghostbin above. I'm talking articles ordered by date, with author explicitly named. Next, a full bin with a list of people who've implicated themselves thus far, followed by digging, Deepfreeze-style, to find out who these people are, and where the hidden connections lie. Naturally, a bin listing off the connections and potential ties will be created then forwarded to Deepfreeze who will properly handle the information.

We know these fuckers by now. Their hubris is their downfall. They think locking the group, and smugposting about how we're all 'mad gamers' or 'conspiracy theorists' is enough to stop us.

THEY STILL HAVEN'T LEARNED ANYTHING

I want nice populated list ASAP, and with any luck, we should be able to track down which journo/journofriend started the petition within the day

REV IT UP FUCKERS, WE HAVE A STRONG OP TO WORK ON

This'll all blow over in a few days. This isn't another #Gamergate, faggots.

It's being shilled on a lot of places, and the journos took the fucking bait when even normalfags are calling it ou.

Looks like we've found a new 'dark corner' to shine a light onto.
An infograph summarising the situation, giving a timeline of events (starting from the game's reveal) and screencapping / giving archive links to every rag that fell for it (and maybe highlighting the ones that called bullshit, like Forbes) should be a top priority right now.
Best of luck to the diggers looking into that Facebook group; whether it's just another incestuous journo-developer friends circle, or the equivalent of a new GJP, I hope your investigations turn up something good.

I've noticed this board get bombarded with an abnormal number of anti-Ubisoft threads. I have a feeling they're attempting to drum up a false flag here.

Filtering 35e52b, I suggest you all do the same. Won't do him the favor of replying to his posts.

A primer to E3?! Sounds like an E-VIL plan to me!

I miss Airport.
I really wanted to fuck >her.

Anyone listening to is no better than the SJWs who block everyone they disagree with.

I don't think so, even though gg pushed their shit in they still make money and handing the clickbait over to smaller outlets is throwing money away. There's something else going on

This story isn't anything out of the usual shit they push, there's no need to play it safe by trying the waters first with the small sites

your mom will blow me in a few days

YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS

Personally, I could give less of a shit about Far Cry 5, but this looks like a lead into some collusion, so it's best to focus on this.

What happened while I away
wat is IGN shit
was there any major happenings

oh and the verdict on Park will be live broadcated somewhere late this year
there is no way she could get away with this wihout at least 15 years in jail
stockpile your popcorns we will watch live her crying at christmas and i will drink her tears

EXACTLY

READ GOOK, READ

What am I looking at here?

Is Little Witch Academia any good?

Mombot?

archive.fo/Vd5ig

The hole just got deeper!

oh fuck shit is getting out of hand

how can he be so dumb and be smug about it?

It's a website that steals posts in imageboards, gives the posts random names so some analytics company can profit from it, that's from 4chan I think. This petition was shilled on a lot of sites so someone would take the bait.

BIG MAMA?!

Don't you mean Zach?

Mama Mia?

Don't you mean Zack? :^)

Get a thread on GGHQ to store archived info.

Step 1: Timeline

We know it was first posted on 25th May.
It was posted at least once on Reddit on 27th May.

But it only picked up steam today (30th May).
Smaller blogs ran it:

Cogs Connected ran it first.

When did the articles drop?
What minute/hour? Could someone have seen someone else's article and wrote their own in time? If the time is too short, it points towards GJP-esque groups.

Step 2: How is IGN Connected?

Brian Altano is the Admin of Podcast Beyond:

A Facebook Group that is now private.
The author of one of the articles (please confirm who Shaun is and what his website is) says he got the news from there. But won't say who (a logical thing if he things GG would harass the person, if it wasn't for the fact he was a cunt with how he responded- clearly aGG).

How is IGN linked to all this?
If yes, are they/one of them the orchestators, or an attempt at a story for themselves/political motivation that span out of control?

Step 3: How soon did Ubi employees respond?
Did they respond fast enough to indicate they knew about this before they would logically have heard of it?
Those who heard of it after the petition gained steam (100+ sigs or so) probably did hear of from Twitter. But dig around.
Any link to Ubi or advertising/shilling agencies who could have started this?

Step 4: Check comments for signs of bots
Check for signs of Bots signing it, SJWs, or even allies of the original petition maker
People signing it now are doing it for laughs or blatantly false-flagging (to the point it's no longer an effective false flag)
Even the SJWs are signing to leave hateful comments.
But look at the initial ones to look for signs of bots, or even familiar names (i.e. the person created their own petition then contacted friends/colleagues to do the first few sigs).
Bare in mind- you don't need to leave a message, so there's no guarantee anyone linked to this will leave a comment (other than egotism or desiring to false-flag with negative racist-gamer style comments)

We can also use pictures of wild animals since it's kinda Far-Cry related.

She follows Mombot…. and Nichegamer, Blaire White, CRG, Konryuu

What the fuck

I love seeing journos step in shit. They're scared right now. They have that sick feeling in the pit of their stomachs, that anxious feeling. They fear exposure.

MOMBOT! Expose them! Take my energy!

Mostly stupid things and business cards. Not too much in the way of happenings outside the realm of porn.

But recent images for the new Far Cry game had people thinking the bad guys were going to be white christian americans that annoyed some while making others excited about getting to kill nazis while getting to be part of la resistance. Turns out that wasn't the case at all and nobody who mattered cared while SJWs threw a hissy fit about not getting to kill white christian extremists and nobody should have cared after this point.

Then someone created some kind of petition to get the game removed that was either pure satire, or a false flag from an SJW who thinks what he wrote in the petition is what we talk like. Nobody cared and the thing sat there with next to no signatures. Then the usual games media put out the articles archived in this thread and what you see here is the current situation because it only just started now.

Anyways, I know you were for the other guy but what's your opinion on the new president. At the very least, do you think terrible things are coming or only mildly terrible things?

Oh right, alternative possibility is Ubisoft trying to create a false controversy as well. All the more reason for us to dig and figure this out.

Anger & injustice fuels us.
Emails to the Email-God!!
Bankruptcy for the Bankrupt Throne!!

No matter the fall-out from this, GG might have just got it's second fuse lit.

Thanks Ubi.

Dumping what I have on them in case it helps:
nichegamer.com/2016/09/22/ubisoft-developer/
oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/ubisoft-creative-director-implicated-in-dox-attempt-on-gamergate-supporter/9460/
pastebin.com/yx95rK7Z
pastebin.com/WfE5un2N
blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2015/01/gamergate-pc-gamer-editor-has-conflict-of-interest-with-ubisoft/
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/2ny9h3/ubisofts_senior_pr_hanging_around_with_games/
And pics related.

Don't let the ESA thing die due to this.
Bad games last a few months.
Bad ethics last until they're ripped out by the root.

Why would a huge company like Ubisoft spend time false flagging on chans? There are way better ways to garner publicity for your game. Advertisements, for instance.
Anyway, what's the deal with the business cards?

Of course, she is a flipflopper like most of the e-celebs. They ride on something for a while and gain momentum, then when they see its inevitable downfall they just switch up. They don't really believe these things.

Because its cheap and it lets them virtue signal.

Watch your enemies.
We do it learn from them and laugh.
They do it to re-assure themselves we're "wrong" and get mad.

Don't ever turn yourself into a safe-space.
Listen to the people you hate, and work out how to refute their statements & arguments logically. Not being able to counter their argument means we can't show them for what they are.

Decided to go through twenty more before going out
Blatantly Holla Forums
>@ThaumPenguin Bonus points for possibly being part of the Discord group

Either Holla Forums or people that have adopted some of their behaviour
>@Aubimed His account is fucked though. Would put him in the first category but there's just too little to go by.

Well shit we have a shit load of happenings
Just when people say we aren't needed anymore.

archive.is/H76Wt

Hmmmm….

archive.is/sVKbU

Literally it's okay when we do it.

Well, this basically confirms it.

fuck me, i finally come back to threads since the fucking memory leak in firefox started and all these habbenings, i love it

Easy. Holla Forums is still a pretty notable bogeyman for SJWs. They can easily use this site to show that DOSE EBIL GAMER MISOGYNERDS are UGH SO PROBLEMATIC, and use that as cheap PR to give their game extra attention.

HQ THREAD IS UP, PLACE INFO AND RELEVANT IMAGES/LINKS THERE

>>>/gamergatehq/330646
>>>/gamergatehq/330646
>>>/gamergatehq/330646
>>>/gamergatehq/330646
>>>/gamergatehq/330646
>>>/gamergatehq/330646

To be fair, chans as a whole do that because being able to post with no requirements whatsoever means that it is extremely difficult to get rid of dissenting opinions, even if you have complete control over moderation.

Basic marketing. As long as you know that the keyword is 'awareness' then I shouldn't need to explain it.

We're preparing them to undermine the current political balance. We've been painstakingly hard at work getting the cards just right capable of sending both an overt and a subliminal message according to our needs and targets. You know, basic GG stuff. We always do this.

Long time no see gang- but I've been lurking here without a trip.

Seems like every-time I'm going out for the day or on holiday shit kicks off.
Maybe I should get a social-life to give you guys more shit to do.

Earn your Moumentai- dig dig dig!
Look at HQ for old threads on how to dig. Don't want to alert them after all. (Though Mombot may have done it already)

time to fuck this industry hard
ALL HANDS ON DECK
FEMINSIT JOURNOS AND UBI GOONS JUST LOST CONTROLLE OF THEIR SHIT NARRATIVE
They actually never had a chance, this shit was way to dump!

Choi's daughter deport scheduled wihin next 16 hours. It will be live broadcasted and she will pass the photo line and then arrested.

Thank you for update.
Shit never gets old.
I can't predict his next move. That is my biggest concern. He might do well and if he do well things would be whole lot better. But he is too unpredictable, populist, extreme and have his own dangerous agenda and his friends are worse than Park's. People I knoe calls him 'Male Park' for reason. His methods are extreme and unethical and his vision is unclear. And plus few names behind him worries me.
He could be worse puppet than Park.

Correct. It makes it particularly easy to cherry-pick the Problematic™ comments, even if they're false-flag ones, since there's no easy way to verify who made them.

Took longer than I expected.

Even though shit is crazy, please link the live-stream here if possible.

We've seen some shilling these past months with P5 and now Fry Cry 5 and boy I have a feeling E3 will be worse.

Why did you stop you faggot?

HQ still exist?

Just kidding, Acid is a nice guy with doubtful taste in waifus.

Didn't EA try the same thing years ago with Dante's Inferno?

OH NO MOMBOT IS EXPOSING HIS BLATANT LIES WHAT A NASTY HUMAN BEAN

Tripfags don't help. Why should my word/opinion be worth more just because I have a name?

Far as I'm concerned only time I should use a Trip is for motivation (maybe some people like seeing old-fags still around) and to post a new archive. My last archive is months old though- maybe a year. I need to rework my folders and ditch old shit TBH.

GAS THE JOURNOS ETHIC WAR NOW
REMOVE SJW
BEHEAD THOSE WHO UNETHICAL
MOMBOT IS MERCIFUL AND SHE IS GREAT
PRAISE VIDYA

He is a true user that's why. Also can anyone tell me about the far cry needs to be boycotted thread that was up yesterday? Was that also these people or was that Revolt?

archive.fo/uC2JE
archive.fo/d4Wmb
archive.fo/4ogbA
archive.is/5LpJJ
archive.is/tHrBl

Why did you stop avoiding tripfagging?

Dude, delete this. Shills are here, they'd purge the pending memberships (if they havn't already)

For the retards asking about Shareblue, an arm of MediaMatters funded by George Soros:
twitter.com/shareblue
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shareblue
Basis for 4chan/v/ conclusion:
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump#from_embed

4chan/v/ is being extremely retarded, extremely:
boards.4tan.org/v/search/text/shareblue/order/asc/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/text/shareblue/order/asc/

tl;dr 4chan/v/ thinks that anything that's obv.s bait and politicized is now Shareblue's fault. They are more concerned on Holla Forums than on Holla Forums.

I'm breaking my oath, because I saw this retardedness:
twitter.com/mombot/status/869564835947622400
Only retards keep using In-Q-Tel SNS.

Also, Hi Jim, long time no read. We need to catchup.

ALLUAH VIDYABAR

Here you go, gook.

No, don't delete it. It's important info and other anons should be able to read it.

Each time they do something like this they end up wasting more energy and resources on damage control and narrative control than what they would gain from a move like this. This time they threw a small outlet to the wolves while polygon and kotaku are recuperating/laying low.

I am asking why he stopped doing what I greentexted user. He suddenly tripfagged for no good reason.

Oh rite.
And maybe see if anyone still wants archives.

holy fuck, is this a real honest-to-god happening right now?

How could the "gamers, heh" crew take the bait and run with such an obviously fake and gay petition? This is the level of opponent we're dealing with folks, the type that could read that document and think so little of their audience that they go balls deep on the snark and attacks

So, odds are it is gonna be anti-white, and this is all to soften the blow.

I meant the pending membership bit. Can't let out spies get outed before they go under.

It seems like the narrative is that Gamergate has been long-dead. The good news is that it makes these people not bother covering their tracks.

35e52b is a shill

As I was saying :^)

Most likely. Its some faggot user there who made it. at the beyond fb shit.

there are 12k members. its not like GJP. its mostly faggots who like the stream, but it is run by IGN. and, currently, that is the first place the petition popped up.

It is the source.

This is a early mention of it as well.

but who mentioned it first. 4chan or beyond fb?
It's clearly a troll, but whos

archive.is/Hy7mz

They've been getting fucked hard and raw ever since GG started. They've watched as their whole world has crumbled around them. We've taken all their warm fuzzies. We've corrupted some of their favorite talking heads and doomed the rest to irrelevancy. We've turned SJW into a household insult. Games journalism is hated. The main stream media is hated, to such a profound point that a journo getting body slammed *increases* voter turnout for the slamee. Trump has won and every single day to them is like a constant battle for mere existence. Even an army of armed antifa facing off against an unarmed crowd is forced to flee for their very lives.

They jump at every shadow.

They fear every notification.

Their morning ritual involves crying into their cheerios.

This is what it is to be one of the "heh…gamers…" crowd. They're desperate for any victory, even if they have to manufacture it. They don't care if it's bait. They don't care if it's fake. All they care about is if they can use to make a snarky tweet and for just a few glorious minutes feel like they're a winner.

Then we come along and take even that from them.

archive.is/k4uOP

archive in older thread.

But as suggests, FC5 went from "Welp, Ubisoft never learns. Won't buy." to "Wow, they're REALLY desperate and want to push this shit hard"

If we're sending spies anywhere by the way, I certainly hope we have more than just one in the same area. If not simply to make digging easier but to also be able to verify what's found.

Of course, said spies don't need to announce their spying for all the world to see mind you.

Have we started the fire?

Our spies should announce their job so anons can see what we're working on.

REMEMBER
ubi pulled a false flag, turns out ubi had the help of the corrupt journos. The Last few days there was a heavy shilling of a controvers, painting different boards as evil and tried to pull in each convo a conintelpro, projecting and what not. Now that the media blitz showed up, pushing that shit narrative even moreit is now very obvious what is going on. Stay focused, this will break their neck!

archive.is/sHCq8
archive.is/49B3a

I'm tired

One of devs said it was going to examine toxic whiteness or something, but I'm pretty sure that was just lip service since not much later it was revealed that you play as a cop. The only thing more evil than a white person in America is the long arm of the law which actively goes out to enforce the systemic oppression of minorities and serve as the muscle of evil capitalists while using excessive/lethal force over the smallest altercation.

I think the reality of the situation is that FarCry5 isn't going to be anything special. They aren't going to change up the formula now and you're going to find out that the cult and its victims are both equally shitty people in different ways and also the police chief is evil and sent you on a suicide mission so they could justify a WACO style sting operation. Maybe you'll find out that you're the last good cop and you're being used to reclaim that land for the government or some capitalist group that wants to buy that land to expand their business.

I wish I could fucking draw.

does anybody has facegoy? can you grab a list of who's in this group?

facebook.com/browse/group_members/?gid=167209026686614

Screencapped

archive.is/sMziz

WE DO WE DO

Nigga, come on.

You're replying to a shill.

In my mind it is developed by a jap who has never read the LOTR books, only looking at drawings and covers, and gets everything gloriously wrong.
Boss of first level would be Gandalf on a dragon that you punch to death with trees.

I love it when Holla Forums actually gets shit done.

I never heard about that. Didn't dualshockerz even release a few anti-censorship articles of their own? Or was it some other website with a similar name?

it's funny how little respect even normalfags have for journos. Most appreciate they're a joke and couldn't tell the difference between any of them. All they care about are the arbitrary grades/scores for their favourite IPs.

GG just gave everyone a megaphone to let everyone know how shitty the journos actually were and instead of proving us wrong they doubled-down and acted even shittier thinking everyone was on their side because just like trump, they locked themselves in an echo chamber… which leads us to this retarded petition again.

No rational, critical person could look at that and think it was sincere. Like I said, it shows how shitty these guys actually are at journalism to believe this on face value without doing any research (how many actually even read it beyond hearing a "heh" on twitter and following suit?) but the combination of the volume of articles and usual voices piping up makes me think this is either a marketing stunt, an insider starting shit for the sake of it, or a troll that twitter dummies blew their load over without thinking

that's my archive, I want someone to get the full list

Did we level up?
I wish the redchanit theme was good

archive.is/hCmM9
archive.is/IxcNv

The plot thickens.

For some reason, this whole thing is giving me flashbacks of when EA made that fake petition to stand up against homophobia backlash against ME3. Remember that, where the only genuine signatures were from Holla Forumsirgins fucking around with it?

Something about this, a plan to be seen as the victims and get pity sales from it, and it all blowing up in their face.

Hey now, don't diminish the contributions of such brave individuals like Eden from Sweden, and all those lads from North Korea.

Don't forget Katie from Haiti and Chad from Chad

Roland from Poland was a real hero.

The first few signers, dont seem to be anons or 4chan.

Those faggots would have thrown a meme in there.
archive.is/q4VcY

As subtle as our ralphshill holy hell.

Shills are coming out in full force in the thread discussing what's going on. We must've struck gold.

God I love when we get happenings.

this is the first mention on twitter

archive.is/ci2uR

You know what would work oddly well? Gilda Mars in a slowpoke suit.

of course we did. It was such an idiotic narrative that everyone could smell it a mile away. Using the "stop th epolitic in video games" meme to pull a fake controvorsy ou tth eass was the most dumbest thing these idiots could have ever tried. All these shill sare now in the wild open, everyone can see them and their shitty projection-ism postings.

what may the next meme? muh ubi did nothing wrong? It was just a troll group? Discord? ggrevolt? val?

Mention to that user that it's fake. If they block you for that, that shows they are a shill.

I could swear it's been done before, but I can't find it.

First mention on reddit
archive.is/Un9QV

Just making sure we cover our bases

archive.fo/r33ht

Who? I mean, they seem to be handling this right, but, who?

ghostbin.com/paste/rvdm3

archive.is/MqTe1

archive.is/7y439

archive.is/trcPC

Are they in chronological order?

archive.is/xQ20y

My fucking ass, what kind of a stupid ass group is that? Do they also protest shitty practices like censorship (obviously not since they want this game gone), dlc, micro transactions and shit like that? Should rename themselves to SJW United.

Yeah? How have all those marches worked out for you? Have your tears changed anything? Has eating salty cheerios every morning for the last 2 years been good for your health? Are you taking in plenty of fluids? Crying will dehydrate you ya know.

God I love shills. Poor salty bastards. Were those posted on Holla Forums or Holla Forums?

nope

Its not really Gamers United

shit, someone did REAL journalism!!!

And going off , those articles should be

Holla Forums m8

THEY DON'T FUCKING LEARN!, IT'S LIKE DAY ONE OF GG ALL OVER AGAIN

Fucking amazing!

someone let her know Gametransfer released an 'update'

sarcuck posted a video, it's a direct link

does the order matter? I mean, I can gladly do it but idk if it makes any difference

Don't say it's like Day One until folks can't speak their minds on the matter.

Another victory for the VEEEE klick

one question
WHY ARE THESE FUCKED UP JOURNOS STILL ABLE TO MAKE A MEDIA BLITZ? WE ALL KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS AND AS THE PAST ADN FACTS HAVE SHOWN
THEY ARE STILL COLUDING
GET THE FUCKING POLICE TO SHUT THESE JOURNO FUCKERS DOWN
trump need to stump them now

16 articles in 6 hour about this, I have to wonder how many articles were written all at once about the D.Va police costume removal, don't care about opinions of the matter, just how many were written.

Journalism is all about copy paste so if there's a notable time difference between the first and the rest you'll know the origin.

I haven't heard this autism in forever.

The chronological order isn't exactly what matters, it's showing the times they were posted, so people can get a sense of how quick they fired these articles off.

It looks fishy when 15 articles posted in a range of 1 AM - 6AM all have the same premise and minimal facts.

That was removed?

I mean the call for it to be removed.

twitter.com/AnnoyedGamer/status/869510844605911044
archive.is/LXzl5
The replies to this just gave me cancer. These people really are retarded. And when people point out it's a hoax he plugs his ears and claims it isn't.

No, you aren't

I mean you can't even pretend it's a coincidence this time. 16 articles written about a random petition is just outrageous.

Do you remember when Kotaku and Polygon got a bunch of shit for writing articles about how Horizon Zero Dawn was a technical marvel for not rendering objects that the player can't see? Polygon was all "well maybe if game development wasn't so impenetrable more people would've known, we were writing for those people". Yeah dude, can't write even an article a month about game dev tips and tricks but check out all this gossip over a no name no interest petition!

Publicity stunt, one of the oldest tricks in the book.

LOL

descucktoid joins the fray, now we are talking

archive.fo/vpsYC

People who make this claim should seriously post their purchase, complete with the receipt after whatever sensitive info is crossed out.

Jewbisoft will just give them free review copies for them, whatever the thought-process of these faggots trying to make a non-controversy to score moral and political points while hoping Ubisoft jumps in the fire is a win-win for these fucks.

Ok Holla Forums these morons almost make me sad with how obvious they are.
Its sad.

I'm having déjà vu here.

Yea, they know it's not going to work claiming it's true.

They aren't smart or likeable, their only strength is having a position and having close ties.

Off topic, it's cool you're a Harufag, she seems like she doesn't get much love in comparison to the other P5 waifus, even though she's not bad.

They are? Any screens?

If Ubisoft are smart about this, they won't bring any attention to the petition.

I want to brush Vivian's thick bush.

From the follower list it is painfully obvious that he is from Holla Forums, since he both talks like then and since 40% of the people following him are exactly the type of cancer you would find there.

it may be a ruse
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/869606727976701954

He's probably just having fun.

I honestly don't think the petition itself was a false flag, it's too obvious, it was just someone dicking around.
However, the games media jumping on it is interesting. Why jump on something so obviously fake? And why do it to this extent?
I don't know if they really are that stupid or if there's some other reason behind it. For what I see, this is more damaging to them than anyone else, although them shooting themselves in the foot isn't exactly unheard of.
I don't believe Ubisoft have anything to do with it, if they wanted to manufacture controversy they'd do a better job at it.

And Dolphin man gets through, hope it's juicy shit.

Western devs only wish they could be this woke

Why is everyone giving Ubisoft this much credit? Even before they went full retard the past few years, they always seemed like a bunch of out of touch idiots.

Maybe godfery elfwick?

Desperate.

Getting deja vu with those retards making articles about licking the Nintendo Switch cartridges one after the other.

Yea look in the trailer.

Redpilled as fuck

Well, if it is, well done. He's really good at this.

Never forget

For two reasons: marketing and virtue signalling. Since most people rarely ever actually read past the title, least of all past the first paragraph, people will simply accept it as true and move on. Although this won't apply to most people, since they don't trust them to begin with, there are many that will buy into it. And for marketing, all you need to do is just keep the game in discussion.

Never heard of him. Doesn't have an entry in Deepfreeze either. Maybe that's why the article actually states the obvious.

archive.is/I8jom
archive.is/D3t8w
archive.is/JOIov
archive.is/G7Wep

Man, I can see Wu doing well in congress where he'd actually have to argue rationally to get his way.

any germanfag here? awful lot of german pieces (none archived)

www.spieletipps.de/artikel/7181/1/
www.krone.at/digital/far-cry-5-online-petition-will-game-stoppen-zu-antiamerikanisch-story-571898
www.gamestar.de/artikel/parodie-oder-ernst-petition-will-far-cry-5-stoppen,3314786.html
www.pcgames.de/Far-Cry-5-Spiel-60934/News/Amerikanische-Gamer-fordern-Einstellung-1229096/
www.xboxmedia.de/far-cry-5-petition-zur-cancelung-gestartet/
www.shooter-szene.de/ego-shooter/a-g/farcry/stoppt-far-cry-5-petition-gegen-ubisoft-sorgt-fuer-hitzige-diskussionen.html

and some other places too

The comparison between Vivian and Gilda is seriously the best thing ever and now with tanlines it's even more over the top lewd.

It's probably not so much that people are giving Ubisoft the benefit of the doubt. Rather, there's another, stupider group that's easier to point and laugh at.

German games press is fucking leftist virtue signalling, it's gonna be regurgitated nonsense again.

Don't forget about the storm surrounding Andromeda…and how this year's GDC was a fine example of the game industry at work.

Fair enough, but I believe Ubisoft will run with this. I'd even bet cash, 100 dollars US that they will try and comment on this directly.

Man, that ubisoft thread is getting hit hard
these faggots dont even try to fit in

Can I ask something?
Whats up with tumblr getting so triggered over straight couples latley?
WTF is going on with this world

Combining shippers with tumblr gets you a volatile mixture. I'm surprised it took this long to explode.

200% erection.jpg

There are only 2 things ubisoft can say imo that will make me look at their stuff.
-Sorry for uplay guise, we will stop that and never do that again.
-We brought back everyone who worked on Blood Dragon, for Blood Dragon2, the Dragoning.

Christ

I first heard about the alm and celica and the leaked photos thing from some commenter on Jims recent video about spoony
Can i get some sources/archives/screen shots to back it up because I have seen one article about it

Sjweebs and tumblr going nuts cause less shows care to pander to them.

archive.fo/aJTWI

Shipping faggots (not that kind of faggot) were hoping that their faggot ship (yes that kind of faggot) would become canon to validate their faggot (still that kind) lives. That they need a cartoon to do that tells you a lot about their self esteem.

Interestingly, I only used the derogatory faggot once in the above paragraph.

Its obvious to see the shills these days
So far only sargon has done a video on it

Teppest of koks.

I wonder what Japan's endgame is. I wish you good luck anyway.

Combining western fujoshis and yurifags with Tumblr is fucking chaos. I don't even think shipping back in the 70s, 80s, 99s, or early 00s was this bad or that japan has this type of aggressive shit in their fandoms.

Jesus all mighty. Who the fuck thought that was a good idea? Do they actually hire Dircoms or they just hire people like them with no idea how communications work?

This pretty much. Ubisoft are really stupid but if they were going to fake controversy they wouldn't have incompetent journalists be a part of their plan. Besides, if is true (which probably is) Ubisoft wouldn't have anything to do with it.
With all that said, I bet #GirlWood is going to make a cringe reference to this shit at E3.

You answered your own question mate.

the thread doesn't have any of the usual off topic stuff, you can't use that excuse to not have read it

I'll be honest, I'm guilty of posting off topic shit all the time. This is far more interesting than any garbage I could post.

This is actually kinda genius if you think about it.

Who benefits? Ubisoft and the major gaming news sites.

Reminder that one of these rabid fangirls recently tried to fucking murder a fanartist at a convention with homemade cookies spiked with needles for the heinous crime of drawing a ship they don't like.

Except a few of the major news sites already jumped on the "heh gamers" train. Only Ubisoft and clickbait sites are benefiting from this

Holy shit

If is anything to go by, people in general will be more cautious about bringing attention to petitions in the future.

Dude…

They actually did this?

Yes, it's tumblr after all.

cui bono, nigga

I saw this a while ago and I'm still not convinced it's real but I have to say that the more I hear about tumblr going apeshit over trivial things the more I think it's possible

BAKER?

I can make the new thread: GamerGate Harder Edition

Which con?

obligatory whining about the goobers

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/378519894/

>>>Holla Forums

I want to say I'm surprised, sad or angry but I'm really not.

yourownpetard.tumblr.com/post/161237082226/how-about-we-dont-hurt-real-people-over-fictional

Holy shit cuck/v/ is irredeemable

Of course.

Good lord

Tumblr is worse than all Twitter trannies put together.

We are more decent then tumblr is and we want to gang bang an user's /fit/ ara.

If what my friend says is true even cuck/pol/ is full of liberal SJWs now. I can't believe just how complete the SJW takeover of 4chan was.

thats tremendously fucked u-
ah that explains everything

archive.fo/yMiA0

Post pics.

They have commie generals on 4/pol/. And i've seen a bunch of pro-fag threads too.

The op should really be updated properly.
Where are the deepfreeze links? Don't they have a good article on the beginning of GG?
Weren't there other sites or videos that were good?

Also, does anyone have a full list of people involved in the P5 translation attack?
The FC5 blitz is obvious to add to DF.

we need a next bread
Consider to call it
Shill Cry

2nd this also

Does anyone have that anti sjw comic?

Ah, let's call it Far-Flag Edition, after the new op name.

We need Holla Forums to live we are the last non cucked imageboard.

This was discussed more than a few times. I Have prototypes of op text templates. But right now things seems too busy, I'm hoping post E3 circus a discussion of an updated op template can happen.

Yes and no
The uncuck people are the ones making boards trolling antifa
but since antifa "raided" them some of them stayed behind to infiltrate Holla Forums

ageofshitlords.com/feminists-ubisoft-false-flagging-far-cry-5

Sorry for being a (1) but we suggest to call it, Classic edition, because this Farcry stuff remids me of the early days of Gamergate.

And use this image

It's the reason why you also find way better discussion for vidya on /k/

The commie generals are as a result of Holla Forums getting mod powers and as a result of them constantly shilling their shitty ideology on halfchan.

archive.is/ot6N3

Daily reminder

Sup shill.

Holla Forums still can't take over single thread on Holla Forums I'm still laughing at this.

Brilliant logic.

Please do not make the mistake of comparing a former provincial mayor who cleaned up his city and made it the safest in the country during his tenure, with the previous UNITED NATIONS SECRETARY GENERAL. They are nothing alike, and you know very well what the UN did or didn't do during Moon's reign.

haahahahaha fuck off rami you pathetic piece of shit

fucking backpedal harder you disingenuous fuck, you've already embarrassed yourself (again)

EVERYONE

ONE OF THE COMMENTORS ON THE PETITION PAGE USED TO WORK AT UBISOFT

ARCHIVE IS FUCKING UP, FIND AN ALTERNATIVE WAY TO SAVE THIS

HAHAHAHA THEY'RE FUCKING FALSE FLAGGING THIS TO PROMOTE THEIR GAME

https :// www.linkedin.com/in/thomas-tanasescu-a33792bb/

What does Holla Forums have to do with this? Don't change the subject.

Is this real life?

Most people just agree that when you're too stupid to tell if something is legit, it probably means you're stupid.

Rami, truly the trail blazer.

Weren't these different Moons?

HORY SHET
HORY SHET
HORY SHET
HORY SHET
HORY SHET

lefty pol has tenancy to raid threads exposing sjw bs and such groups like antifa and blm
You'll see them raid Holla Forums and Holla Forums threads from time to time with little to no success

Also the part where they celebrate in the last pic is likely because they all flocked to the same thread, and as a result them constantly agreeing with themselves made them think they had made some sort of breakthrough

POSTING LEGENDARY BREAD

You're replying to a shill. Stop giving
35e52b (you)s.

Was the needle laced with anything? Like AIDS or something incurable.
God, Tumblr needs to die. Why isn't it up in flames yet?

Wasnt there a trick to archiving those kinds of pages? Fug, I forgot what it was

I was about to go to bed but this is legitimately keeping me up so I can laugh at them while they fuck up in real time.

its the ralph shill user.

They've been trying to sack this thread for nearly a year and they keep failing its like a comedy.

It's 3:30 am over here and I have to get up for work at 6 but happenings keep happening.

Where is the baker?

linkedin changed their code a while ago and nothing works anymore

Next thread can someone post that far cry 5 petition I've noticed that its written funny
Somethings fishy about the way its written

Thankfully no, the artist just pierced her tongue from it, but regardless giving needle sprinkled cookies because of a drawing is just plain insane.

Checking /a/ should give you the depressing answer very clearly.

New thread:

Is /a/ here really contaminated?

How can someone be THIS fucking stupid? What kind of half-baked logic is that?

No fucking way! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The guy is so obviously trying to pass this off as a joke but he fucking works at ubisoft didn't he goddamn THINK before posting that
also is it actually him and not someone pretending ?

I doubt it. He has no Twitter account very minimal social media presence. If you were going to false flag as a Ubi employee, you'd pick someone that has greater presence and still currently works there.

holly shillery ubi shit

I bet he's in love with the smell of his own farts.

Now see, this shit right here. Holla Forums get's mod powers and fucks up an entire board. Back on /mlp/ I watch as a SINGLE user was able to samefag a specific type of thread and mindfuck the entire userbase into hating those threads, and all he did was post lenin commie shit. I can only imagine what someone with mod powers could do.

Dont accidentally miss the new thread this user linked. Wouldnt want any of you staying behind and wonder where everyone went

If nothing else, I love that Joker turned out as big a shitlord as he did

well yeah.
this reminds me of NeoFAG's reaction to that interview with Yoko Taro when he was asked about why he had 2B designed like she is and he replied "I love women." I wish I had the image of it. One of those faggots said something to the tune of "i'm not even gonna get into the implications of that" or something retarded like that.

RIP
Was she /ourgirl/ lads?

very nice. That's one step forward.

out of everything i've seen in this thread, i'm pretty sure this enrages me the most.

i've never gotten that impression from personally talking to some of them and listening to their podcast. Your friend sounds like a faggot

eh, i'll believe it when I see it. It's not like either site is much bigger than the other.

apparently not. He'll have to work on that.

How come every time a feminist starts getting some dick that she's enjoying that she only then starts "waking up" from retarded bullshit?

man HO really is unrelenting. I'm surprised SJW goonies haven't doxxed him and his sister or something or tried to go as far as to inflict some sort of violence/stalker scare tactics on him.

bless mombot

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
it's a crazy ride, but i love it

certainly is. I've been waiting for another real happening for a while now

is this gonna spark GamerGate 2.0?

nice trips

[something something Higurashi]

Seriously though, that's pretty fucked up. I can only hope that "fan" gets tracked down and arrested

I think that it's not likely. It's not really shitting on gamers as much as it is on christians and the few articles calling it out on being fake will lessen any backlash. It helps that the anti-pc sentiments have grown, in regards to the bias between islam and christianity. I don't think the religious aspect will get many people active.

probably wont. Christianity's been way too easy of a target since the early 2000's, it's really considered low-hanging fruit at this point.

Now Islam, ooh, that's a spicy one.
I'm still disappointed there's no big game where you fight back "totally-not-muslims" from invading your homeland that your own countries corrupt politicians want to let in anyway. The enemy invaders being quite prone to suicide attacks with intention of taking others with them, where they treat their women like cattle, and have a batshit crazy prophet/religious leader making them promises of paradise. Y'know, something like that. But you know, "NOT-Islam" because actual Islam wouldn't exist in a fictional universe just it's totally-similar counterpart. The devs could go as far as to write in some detractors who don't agree with the crazy, insane majority invaders who help out the MC in some way, that way they cover both bases.

says the vulture

It's a girl, right? If the original author was a guy, they'd have thrown him under the bus the moment the Gators showed up. :^)

Ask Lewdgamer. Last I heard >she was writing for them. Or you can always ask @battlefieldtrip.

We internet Batman now.

You've essentially described creation process of the Star Wars games made for Nintendo (Star Wars for the Famicom & Super Star Wars for the SuperFamicom, respectively).

Interestingly, that @AnnoyedGamer user (possibly mutual) follows @BasedGamerteam and a lot of twitter GGs, but not Niche Gamer, Techraptor, or even One Angry Gamer, and especially not mombot.

Google "the Miyazaki killer". It's long-buried now, but that's the case the PC crowd used back decades ago to vilify otaku, especially lolicons.

Wait… I didn't realize that.
archive.is/7NCQr
archive.is/VSaVf
You're right, I stand corrected. Let's see what Moon Jae-in's previous accomplishments we–
archive.is/C59gW
…My previous assertion still stands. This snake is a lawyer AND a media man. 2 strikes already. and that's even before he went into politics. Gook-chan was right.

While we're here, let's see what Ban-ki Moon's successor is like. Maybe the U.N. can uncuck itself without SJW–
archive.is/c95Ne
BURN THE UNITED NATIONS DOWN

FALSE FLAG CONFIRMED
Kinda. It proves he false-flagged the signing- not that he started it. Though within 13 mins he knew it existed? Suspicious.

Find a way to archive this shit. The comments are on the petition page, and his linkdin is here:

https :// www.linkedin.com/in/thomas-tanasescu-a33792bb/

Archive.is and a few other archivers don't work.

man that petition is retarded. "we've had enough censorship so now censor this game". fuck, that sounds like an sjw stunt. no one else can be this dumb.

new thread man

Wait, was the 13mins since the screencap was taken or 13mins since the petition was created?

Shit, is this why bigger journos didn't touch it? They know it's so false even they won't run it? Hell, Destuctioid was Megaphone's haunt. Surprised Kotaku or MSM aren't propping it as proof.

I've been on an anti-muslim rant on twitter of late. This shit might just shake me out of it to RT some of the good stuff.

Airport only wrote like one article for lewdgamer then fucked off. Besides, she's a cancerous burnout anyway. Don't forget how her crazy ass tried to defend and cozy up with Sarah Butts during the fallout of Milo's article. Also how she got assmad at GGHQ and burned out because anons were discussing trannies. And didn't she have a relationship with Devi Ever?