Now that Gwent is a thing, it might be a good time to draw some attention (back) to Pazaak:

Now that Gwent is a thing, it might be a good time to draw some attention (back) to Pazaak:

pazaak.org/play

If you ever played KOTOR or TSL then you need to check this out.

Dice poker > Gwent
Suck it, cardcucks.

Wasn't that just blackjack with bullshit UNO esque cheat cards?

Huh? Like, yeah Pazaak, but huh?

Yeah, and TSL did it better. Amazingly better. Never could find that last card though.

You seriously liked that thing, OP?

The fuck is TSL

KOTOR 2 The Sith Lords. used to differentiate from Kotor.

Oh. What's wrong with kotor2? That's what I've always called it and seen it called until this thread.

idk lazy people prefer TSL probably

Occasionally, laziness crosses over into just being retarded, and obfuscating communication.

Caravan is better anyway…

Played KOTOR, always skipped pazaak

Played Witcher 3, always skipped gwent

Played NV, alway skipped caravan

Fuck those games

you sure are a fun guy

Gwent was legit good though.

What about FF8's triple triad?

Why would I play a game inside a game? What do I look like to you? Milly Monolith?

youre still just playing a game

I'm not a huge fan of card games.

Woah, I have a fifth of the posts in this entire thread (at the time of posting)

who is this and wheres the lewds

wouldn't want you to look at tits , mainly because of his inexorable faggacy; here's some pics to get your rocks off and somewhat derail the thread.. Also these breasts aren't the only thing you should be checking..

even though gwent is not bad, played pazaak in TSL a lot and caravan just didn't interest me.

Also dice poker is fucking king

Only retarded niggers could get off to those.

could be bigger

There is only one card game i find actually fun.

Yes, and it's also rigged against the player.

Unlike Pazaak, Gwent or Caravan, Triple Triad is actually good. Too bad they fucked it all up with Tetra Master which is bottom-tier.

oppai loli is a gift from heaven

More like hell when she will be 25 years old already with saggy tits and curved spine.

Fanboy much? :^)

It sure is

Go home reddit.

quads speek truth

I really dig that sort of pear-shape that some artists draw for super big tits

infinitely better than just being massive perfectly spherical chest-orbs tbh

It sure is summer in here.

meh, Pazaak wasn't that great. With Standalone Gwent you have abilities like magic, but it still functions similar to W3 gwent with the one card per turn, card power, and rows. Milling Nilfgaard, i.e. Millfgaard, can possibly mill an opponent's deck in the first round if the opponent has a lot of thinning cards. Spell Scoia'tel functions a bit like White/Blue control right now, especially if you go the route of mostly special cards to buff up the Dol Blathanna Protectors.