Openly attacked gamer cultural & white people

I don't know what's more embarrassing. How badly watch dogs 2 under performed or it made fans miss aiden Pearce?

Other urls found in this thread:

vgchartz.com/game/86722/watch-dogs-2/
archive.is/I3YZn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disinformation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eunuch
youtube.com/watch?v=YUYCBfmIcHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

stop making these threads, no one gives a fuck.

dubs thread?

Good job triggering the lefties, OP.
I'm surprised the first game could even generate a fan base. But 50% sales of WD2 from the original, it could also be people smart enough not to get burned a second time after the fantastic downgrades and poor performance on PC.

pic related for you faggots

Japan thread?

people only bought Watch Dogs because it beat GTA5 to the punch on getting to Gen8 consoles.

Watch_dogs 2 was a game that didn't need to be made, the effort into making WD2 would have gone into some other abortion. Is this the video games industries attempt at suicide? just make a bunch of really fucking stupid decisions until the industry collapses and hope some of them get bought out by Disney.

Just so many really fucking retarded ideas are having huge amounts of money thrown at them.

this is exactly what they're doing.

I think that's the thing that bothers me the most. I mean, the character is repulsive to look at, but they're so desperately trying to be cool that they do stupid shit like that..

Let's forget about the millions that have died by the hands of communism because le hipsters with beards are so wacky.

How do these idiots get their jobs?

cronyism

vgchartz.com/game/86722/watch-dogs-2/

It's still sitting at less than a million copies you knuckle dragging mongo fuck.

And Ubisoft has learned nothing from this, same as BioWare hasn't. I guarantee you the new Dragon Age will be even worse that Andromeda.

You don't understand! That wasn't TRUE gommieism! :^)

faggot

When the Ubisoft buy out happen. Will the SJWs Ben purged?

Though i'm sure that has nothing to do with the (((games))) Ubi has been putting out. :^)

dubs?

haha fellow gamer watch dogs 2 is based and not anti-white

ebin shilling
upboated

So why are you trying to bury a thread laughing at ubishit? Got something to hide Moshie?

The last threads 'laughing' at FarCry 5 were shutdown for shilling, but it's no longer shilling when you're laughing at it? Make up your mind.

Negative publicity is still a publicity.
Making threads about shit games only attract scum that likes those games.

Nice way to turn "shill" into a way to blatantly silence people calling out your horseshit games prior to release, nigger.

Alrighty kiddo

Well? Which one is it?

You tell me which is the shill retarded newfaggot.

You're not very smart.

? ? ?

Last time I tried making a thread trying to talk about how shit Prey is it mostly got slided by people calling me a Bethesda shill, so who fucking knows anymore.

Just fuck off to >>>Holla Forums and leave the critical thinking to others.

Because you're a thin skinned retard who fell for the "shills call someone criticising a game shills to muddy the waters" technique.

Apply yourself.

No, I mean nobody even bothered to seriously respond aside from one or two people. The rest were just spamming HURR BETHESDA like robots, which is the case for nearly every Bethesda game nowadays.

Implying that bethesda being involved isn't a sign of other issues, you disingenuous fucking cunt

If you get very mad at your enemies on the internet, they win

thread successfully derailed, thanks Holla Forums

and you don't even get to kill her

Where did I exactly imply this? I mean, this is not going anywhere if you keep making assumptions without explanations. You're losing me here.

Yeah you guys are retarded. AAA vidya has reached critical mass, just like movies blockbusters.
No matter what shit they vomit, the market is so big they will ALWAYS MAKE MONEY, no matter how much they "flop".

This is an 18+ board.

I don't get what you're talking about. I don't think I ever implied that the behavior behind going in threads sageposting LOLBETHESDA, only that it does happen and tends to shut down discussion. Whatever you think I think is the reason for that is only a fiction of your imagination.

Bullshit. AAA companies put insane amounts of money into developing and especially marketing their games, they can easily sell more than a million units and still lose money.

that literally seems to be the way neo/v/ operates, yeah

Mafia 3 was supposed to sell six million to break even. Just imagine how much money it cost EA to make ME:A and how much they expected it to sell.

There's a reason they are shutting the studio that made the abortion down.

lol

I heard some idiots talking about how Watch dogs 2 was a great game on my way to the ceremony. That shit made me hate being in the same job as them. It made me so disappointed in humanity.

The only thing I remember about WD2 was that mask guy.

I hope Ubisoft announces a Lenni spin off game. She was such a well written character. :^) no but that would be hilarious, you cant deny it, it would be a Mass Effect Andromeda level failure.

Don't talk about shit you don't know, things have reached the point for AAA companies that it doesn't matter if it sold a million copies, it matters that it didn't the two, three or four million copies like they wanted when they wanted.
Just like Hollywood, their own greed is starting to kill everything that doesn't meet "expectations" by the first week.

why is Holla Forums defending this game so hard?

It's also Holla Forums pretending to be Holla Forums to create fake outrage

Only reason Anita ever slinked out of total obscurity was because the likes of Kotaku helped make her a star. Even when there was nothing to say about what she was doing, there they were, with their MSM fuckbuddies, just churning out articles interviews and videos about her.

The dumbest thing about waging a PR war with the MSM is that you cannot control how the MSM portrays you, and it took a few big e-celebs getting reamed by the narrative spinning before normalfags started to wake up and realize that all these sites and organizations lie to suit their narrative.

Honestly, this timeline would have been better if we drove her, and all of her little cronies to an hero years ago.

Is exactly what people who say "d-don't be mean to the video gamers, they're just having fun in spite of the message" are doing.

Woah that was a girl ?
so is it a trans or something ?Anyway that sounds retared and perfectly the style ubisoft operates nowadays

k bud, keep living in that fantasy world, and Le Penn is the French President, Trump is BASED and everything is going to get better and all you got to do is post on an imageboard and vote for Trump.

normalfags will eat up any shit their social media tells them to eat and they will do it with a smile. they are the consummate consumer whore. star wars weddings and a netflix account. they are like a child suckling at mommies tit and shitting endlessly, forever.

They've been doing this for a while.

Fucking laughed so hard.

Yes, people should only ever be grim and serios about Communism and only ever mention it to lament its victims. Don't you dare mock communists themselves though.

Well it is working. I remember the days when Holla Forums was welcomed with open arms on Holla Forums.

Holla Forums is 90% kike shills now since mark is a cunt.

I don't mind Holla Forums most of the time but Holla Forums needs to fuck off they keep shitting up threads.

Basically you've got fenceshitters pretending to be Holla Forums while they're pretending to be Holla Forums pretending to be fenceshitters only to piss off Holla Forums pretending to be fenceshitters when the need arise so Holla Forums can pretend to be not Holla Forums in order to avoid crime by association on anonymous image board telling fenceshitters pretending to be Holla Forums pretending to be fenceshitters while Holla Forums is pretending to be Holla Forums pretending to be /fenceshitters/ to solidify the meme that Holla Forums is only pretending to be fenceshitters when the needs arise so Holla Forums while pretending to be fenceshitters then pretends to be Holla Forums in order to enforce the meme of fenceshitters being actually Holla Forums, all the while a new generation of the politically apathetic grown weary by shitflinging they do not care about begin to pretend as anyone involved to stir up things for the lulz believing anyone who puts effort into things deserves to be laughed at as the apatheticians are called out pretending to be /pol, fenceshitters, and Holla Forums at the same time, a process which creates more blackpilleds who are just in it to pretend as others

good point, user

Life is one big ruse?
HOLY DICKS WHAT A SCOOP! I GOTTA CALL SLOWTACO!

And here I thought we were supposed to be talking about video games.

Nobody gives a fuck.

Video games are /leftytard/ propoganda

It's ubishit, it's never JUST video games with them. Gotta be progressive!

Watch Dogs 1 was fine for a time.
It becomes clear early on, however, that its just Assassin's creed with a smart phone.

Is "it" voiced by Jim Sterling?

I cant describe how badly I want to kill that fat pig in the bottom corner.

Source? I'd like to store it as evidence

Look, here is a problem that Ubisoft and other companies like them are going to be facing very soon.
That problem is how relatable their characters are to their audience. This is especially true since their games are very narrative driven and not really driven by the gameplay. What I mean by this is that the gameplay isn't what is keeping you playing any of these games it is the supposed "story". The gameplay is done with in the first hour or two because once you've completed your first mission in any of these games you've completed EVERY mission. Every mission is just the same fucking "puzzle" of the world and it never changes.

Anyway, as they continue to skew the characters into this odd realm of type of person that really only exists on Tumblr they will lose their audience in the mix. Slowly but surely people will just stop caring about their games.

Now, before you think this all has to do with physical appearances and such you need to understand GTA3 San Andreas. You don't need to be a black man to relate to the main character of the game and that's because the struggles of that character are near universal. People can relate to the struggles of training to gain power, respect, wealth. Dealing with betrayal and so on.

People are NOT going to relate to the struggles of a tumblr-whale twitter activist who is getting "triggered" by someone stranger's facebook comment from 4 years ago.

The whole thing is probably marketing people trying to create controversy over this game.

Most of us know this game is going to not sell as well as FC3 and FC4. Games that shift further left than heir predecessors almost always sell less.

Did someone mention white guilt FC5? :^)

You know, game devs deserve to be treated like shit. Make them work longer and pay those niggers less.

I remember there was this one speech dialogue about blaming white people when the main guy was talking to the girl. Probably someone has it because I can't find the webm I saved of it. The subs looked like they were taking from a Mexican let's player I think.

It was so stupid the reason that I can't really describe it without the video to show for it.

But user, if they don't get over 50k a year then they might as well be homeless! Didn't you learn anything from the voice actor strike? :^)

The problem is being a game developer is a shit job already. Which means you want to be a game developer for something other than the money, like to transform video games into leftist propaganda.

Every skill you need to make video games can be used in another field to make a lot more money.

That's kind of a half lie in itself.
Games have always been a commercial product.
However, the amount of work and people required to make those games back then was staggeringly small in comparison to today.
One thing I like to do is in October I like to play through RE2 at least once. It gets me in the mood for the season and it is just genuinely an enjoyable game for me.
But it is the ending credits that catch me every time these days. Simply because the entirety of all the people in the ending credits, all the people it took to make a game like RE2, would fit in exactly ONE COMPONENT TEAM of a modern game.

And also, game design/making wasn't such a shitty career back then. You should hear about the people who worked for Atari before the crash and what sorts of rockstars they were treated like.
What has made being a game developer such shit in a big studio this days is the popularity and mega-corpratization of the medium.

what this guy says is kind of spot on right now
but not for the reasons you might think.
Basically its because those skills exist in such a large talent pool now. We say this shit with other sectors of IT/Programming work. It is all because the talent pool is larger than ever now.
I don't agree that these people get into game design specifically to push some sort of political agenda. I'm not going to say that some weirdos like that don't exist, but more so that the political agenda push is secondary to their jobs and reasons for getting the jobs.

I will say this, many of the SJWs operate from a premise that every single work is political. Everything is a political statement. With that said, they can't help but push their politics in everything and see the antithesis to their politics in everything as well.
Which I honestly imagine has to be super stressful in the long term.
I wonder if that self-imposed stress may account for some of their more anti-social behaviors.

I also think this is why Japanese games lately have been doing so well. Japanese games can have their political aspect but it doesn't seem to exactly be the case. In fact, most story driven games seem to hinge on the battle between philosophic ideas rather than political view points when it comes to japanese games.
I think people in the west are just about fatigued completely with constant political pushes and I think the western games are showing how badly they are suffering as a result of politically driven narratives.
Because there is no real room for gameplay or story when you've got to push a political view point.

Gee, I wonderā€¦

Althoughā€¦
>3. Japan
>2. China
>1. U.S.

There was always jew tier faggots in vidya since the beginning but you have to admit that the ones that just wanted to make a fun game started falling off the earth in the late 80s. In fact we see a trend like that again in the early 2000s when we see well liked companies like Blizzard, Westwood, Bioware, and other companies start to hemorrhage their old blood talent in exchange for "politically correct" people. I hope the third push just kills the hobby so badly it's nothing more than a smoldering hole in the ground. Only the hardcore fans will be left to rebuild from the ashes.

Nobody ever said leftists are smart user.

As much as 'murricans need to stop thinking that they're the only ones in the world, did you ever consider how small of a percentage of the world's population it is that actually buys videogames? I would be surprised if even a tenth of the world's population buys videogames. Combine that with Americans still buying objectively awful modern consoles and being a consumer whore nation in general, and you should see why everyone is keeping them in mind when making their game. If the US was an insignificant market, you wouldn't have all those quotes about how you need to dumb your game down to appeal to Americans that you have no doubt seen before if this isn't your first year on an imageboard.

Jews.

Western video games have been taken over by businessmen who just want to make money off of video games, and SJW hipsters who view video games as a means of propaganda.

In the 80s and 90s, we had programmers and computer science people making games for fun or to test things. Look at original Doom. It was a bunch of talented programmers coming up with some new way to make a game using a whole bunch of math and algorithms we didn't have before.

Today, a game developer sits in Unreal, Unity, or some other engine and drags and drops shit. UE4 even has some bullshit node editor for game logic. You don't even need to know how to program in Pajeet "total not Visual Basic" C#.

Gaming conventions are being taken over by people who want to discuss gamification to get a desired result from gamers, politics, and other bullshit. It's not about technology or any serious advances like it used to be.

Definitely, these people always existed, but they have been getting more and more powerful while the people who make games for the enjoyment, or to test technology, are disappearing.

The whole thing is going to collapse, to a certain extent. Look what happened with ME:A. It was SJW bullshit, with low talent SJW people working on the game (and some liberal outsourcing), and EA reduced the studios who made it pretty heavily.

The businessmen are starting to learn that the SJW types are costing them money. SJWs bring in marketing promises of making games that most people will like, that don't offend people, etc. to these businessmen, and they believe it. But they are starting to see that this inoffensive approach is scaring away a lot of talent that makes video games great. Because it's not really safe, it's introducing extremely polarizing politics into video games and the game companies.

I think we're going to see a type of crash coming up in the next 5 or 10 years, where publishers choose between shunning SJW stuff and appealing to developers who are more talented. Obviously the ones who realize social justice is extremely polarizing and not some safe marketing bet of not offending people, and who try and attract actual talent, will be the ones that survive.

I'm not overly worried about the SJWs any more. They are on the way out, they've lost their leaders like that drunk nappy headed "I AM VIDEO GAMES GAMERS ARE DEAD" girl (I forgot her name), Anita, etc. Their only major supporters in game media are major companies that still think the SJW future of no talent, "inoffensive" games is the path to success. And we all see shit sites like polygon being propped up by these companies, like Microsoft.

SJWs infiltrate a company and then hire their own. Then they convince the higher ranked people that things like gay protagonists are a safe bet, from a marketing standpoint, and it gets the greenlight by the higher-ups who just want to make money and appease shareholders.

>>1. U.S.

I hate to ask, but does everyone on this site have a reading problem?

Do they even do anything? Other than take pictures?

Probably constantly on the run from those damn goobergabbers and their death threats

I recently watched Jordan Peterson's vid about something, and he said that in typical companies the number of the people that make 50% of the work is typically a square root of the number of employees, so ~3 of 10 people, or ~10 of 100. Since game projects have grown larger, they are inevitably more incompetent and mediocre.

As far as vidya is concerned, they are quickly losing ground as the months go by. Farcry 5 is going to be a huge turning point in getting those out of our hobby. The problem is the ones that created this problem will just try again in 5-10 years and we will be stuck in an endless rubberband. That might be okay for some people but I refuse to let my children inherent the world in this state. Would you be able to rest knowing that this exact same scenario will happen again? It happened in the 70s, it happened in the late 90s and it happened again in the late 2000s. The attacks are increasing and something is going to snap. The trick is to know what is going snap and plan ahead.

Can already imagine the huge amounts of money getting flushed down the drain, especially with the bloated budgets these days. Wonder when shit hits the fan.

If we're going by global numbers, then most video game and tv shows and movies should star Indians, Chinese, Africans, and South American. If we're going by people who actually participate and contribute to first world modern society, then it's going to be American, European, and.. well, still Chinese, but honestly, China's involvement with modern society is more brute force than progress. Their entire economy is held afloat by piles of garbage, currency manipulation, and just outright stealing ideas and poorly replicating them.

Fact of the matter is that there are more people in the world who don't have electricity, shit in the streets, and are completely illiterate and uneducated than there are people living in all of North America. There are more people who believe in genital mutilation and who think raping virgins will get rid of their STDs than there are video game consumers.

All this bullshit about diversity and holding up these third world street-shitters is white guilt dialed up to the maximum. These people have had centuries to get their shit together, but in a fraction of the time, we sent a bunch of sick and disheveled white folks to all parts of the world and built societies infinitely more prosperous and advanced than anything they built in their entire known history.

They offend the white majority in the West. They're inoffensive only insofar as whites are non-people to the Marxists and their globalist overlords.

They're starting to feel they've overreached themselves and that things are spiraling out of their control. Trump getting elected was not something they had predicted would happen, and the thought many nations in Western Europe might follow suit has them scrambling to backpedal and pacify the gentiles.

It's no coincidence Marvel is telling people they're going to tone down the political bullshit.

The crash is coming regardless of whom they shill to. AAA budgets are unsustainable since the gaming market has grown as much as it is going to grow, there are no new suckers to fool and even the dumbest normalfag starts to catch on if you burn him enough times.

That's when they are the most dangerous. They are cornered and increasingly desperate and considering they are neither smart nor mentally stable they will try to find ways to take us down with them.

Let them be cornered. As smart as they are they would hang themselves while declaring themselves the winners!~

The Millennials are the most conservative generation since the 1950s, the majority of Le Pen voters were young French people, and since the globalists in power are accelerating mass immigration in hopes of reaching critical mass before enough people get redpilled we're going to see a far more vicious reactionary swing to the right from the youth than would otherwise take place.

Even if they were to try in a decade they would only meet a brick wall of pissed off young people that are onto them and their tricks and despise them for what they are, regardless of what they are saying or doing. Either that or they'll encounter Jamal and Ahmed that are even less receptive to their bullshit and might just decide to throw them off a roof.

I'm not worried about what they will come up with, I'm worried what the likes of Soros will tell them to do.

Yes, they go

I don't think it'll rubber band back to their favor. The end of the day the corporate people are going to be in charge of the major studios, and they just want money. If the SJWs prove they can't make profit, and they fuck up big league, they corporate people won't want anything to do with the SJW thing again.

SJWs are costing a lot of publishers very valuable IP. To shit up a franchise like Mass Effect is huge, and it goes well beyond just one game not selling well. There are people out there who had Mass Effect Andromeda as their first ME game. And for them the franchise is forever ruined. There are people who loved ME in the past, and after SJWs fucked up ME:A, they probably won't ever touch a new ME game again.

An IP is extremely valuable for a publisher. Look at Nintendo, they have the most valuable IPs out there in video games. And they can take mediocre game ideas, slap Mario, Pokemon, Link, etc on the game and it ends up super popular because of the IP.

Publishers most valuable asset is a valuable IP people want. And SJWs are killing off huge IPs that have been around for decades. The heads will definitely roll with the SJW stuff. EA will look back and realize they had a ton of games that were killed by SJWs as they are stuck trying to make new IP and relying on sports games.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were already well aware of it, but were waiting for the opportunity to let these people go. Because we all know if you let them go, they'll throw a giant shit fit on social media and their friends in shit media sites will cover for them.

But once the fuck up a big game like ME, they can just say "well, you under-performed, later, you're fired"

Definitely, they sell their ideas as inoffensive, but in reality they are very offensive and very polarizing.

As you said, Marvel realizes this and is backing off. Publishers will start to see it to.

The first pic is better because there are no niggers

The generation AFTER millennials are conservative. Who do you think is defending the house of Rothchilds via Antifa?

Not that common. Outhouses and field shitting is however.

Come on, they even put the one nigger they had in front. Or didnt you spot him because of his camouflage?

Well remember, at least in the U.S. among large tech companies you have a huge problem with insourcing and outsourcing.
Of course we all know what outsourcing is and with code it is a matter of tossing over some UML to some code-monkey farm for them to fill out the details (often in as sloppy manner as possible) because its cheaper.

Insourcing is what the whole H1B work visa controversy has been about and what it turns out to be is the importation of indians, pakistani, and several other ethnicities from those countries to work in U.S. tech companies.
You might think "so what?" but they often install these people at mid or higher level positions, not really entry level. The reason being that they can pay these people the entry-level wages at the mid to high level position.
Once more, they are often imported through a consultant company (Cognizant is one such big name) so that consultant company is taking the brunt of all the paperwork and other shit. It turns out cheaper for the company to do these imports.

To be honest, some of them are good at what they do but a large portion of them are pretty much only proficient in googling. Productivity tends to stop whenever Stack Overflow is down.
But the shittiest part? The companies hiring them know of these problems. They know they come over with extremely padded resumes. They have devised all sorts of methods for interviewing just to catch them in lies before they hire them. They know they are poor performers in the longer run and they don't give a fuck because it is simply better for the financial numbers.

Also, you can treat them like shit. And they will treat each other like shit too. Watching an Indian manage other Indians is like watching a sweat shop in action.

You assume Antifa are the majority. They are not.

The Hippies in the 60s and 70s were a tiny minority that the (((MSM))) shilled to hell and back.

SJW types aren't hired to make money. They're hired to push (((marxist))) propaganda and further the degeneration of western civilization. Expecting SJWs to get purged from the gaming industry at this point is like expecting leftists to be purged from Hollywood. It's not remotely realistic. You might see angry shareholders exert some pressure where applicable but that's about it.

You don't need to be the majority to run shit or push an agenda. Look at the jews in the US and UK. :^)

Millenials are actually extremely polarized, because their worthless parents didn't bother passing on any moral values so some of them decided to become HIV-hunters in antifa, others turned to stormfaggotry.

And publishers have shown they are willing to burn millions to push a narrative. Make no mistake, the people in charge of publishers come from the same Ivy League indoctrination camps as the SJWs they hire to shit out games from them. They're either that or Jews.

Make no mistake, they will not stop with the leftist agenda pushing until they are run out of business and new companies take their place. They are too entrenched and fanatical to change their minds.

And then you eventually get a Hitler because you keep pushing and pushing and pushing until people are so angry they start considering genocide a perfectly reasonable stance to take.

Hollywood has been pozzed for a long time, they haven't really had control of video games for long, if at all.

When I first heard the name "Aiden Pearce", I couldn't imagine how a name could be gayer. It's literally Gayden Queerce.

And then they introduced Damien Brenks.

Judging by what said, you might be right on the money. Millenials are the royal guard of the kikes but as they are growing up you see the younger brothers and sisters see their older brood go full retard. If that shit isn't a red pill to make you think that closed borders are okay then I don't know what is.

Zero self-awareness.

Well, it's difficult to keep cucking yourself when you grow up in a school system overrun by nigger and mudshit gangs that beat the shit out of you and rape all the white girls around you while the teachers punish you for trying to defend yourself.

And like you said, when your brother/sister comes back from college like pick related you really start to think about things.

"Hollywood" is jewish, they passed a censorship law to fuck over movies because Dracula triggered them back in the 30's, the same with comic books.

God damn, the worst I had to deal with was the local bully. Besides, turns out if you can take a punch and look like you are ready to stab a fucker the bully backs off.
I am going to be a parent soon. Feels real bad seeing the public school in the shape it's in.

Just don't send your kid to public school, not unless you really hate the little shit.

Fuck you commiefaggot.

Well, anyone with half a brain or maybe just isn't too distracted to take a second glance at that shit would see how racist and sexist it really turns out to be.
I'm not just talking about stuff against white people i'm just talking about how everything that is "promoting" these "POC"s and these "women" and the alphabet community are just so condescending and horrific to consider especially when you keep in mind that these mediums are intended for children, teens, and college aged adults to consume.

And what is being told to these people is that they are default shitty because of their skin color or their gender. They are being told that no matter what they do they will never be able to rise up unless someone (usually a white male) allows you to use them as a stepping stool. Otherwise you're just fucked no matter what you do, what you dream, and what you personally achieve.
Oh, and personal achievements? Don't matter.
If a white person achieves something then it is likely stolen or just undeserved because privilege or whatever.
If a POC or woman achieves something it is in spite of the oppression of the straight white male and to top it off it is not a personal achievement it is an achievement for all of the POCs and/or women or maybe some flaming faggot taking dicks in a pride parade.
That's right, your achievements as anything other than a white male get distributed to non-contributers.

They'll purge themselves when they can't be profitable.
You have to consider what it means to be profitable in this climate, too. Consider how much shit Bioware is in with EA. How much restructuring and other shit that is happening because of Mass Effect Andromeda. This is despite the fact that ME:A actually made back its budget and then some. It didn't get near projections and it tarnished the series' good faith with fans/customers.

That's āœ”illegalāœ” in many places, user.

And then you see the books they are learning from

Just homeschool, and hire tutors after primary school for subjects you're not good with.

>despite our best efforts our families continue to find us and try to drag us down with their shit one side is full of wigger drug dealers and the other is open border christcucks
We are still going to try but it's going to be an uphill battle since we were both bad goyim growing up. And sorry in advanced for >>>/blog/ tier posts.

They only get in gaming because or HR and other soft positions in the company and because of nepotism. These people then hold the door open for more of their kind to infiltrate hard positions. Then what happens is that those people tell the top people at the company that they can make more money by making woman/minority/gay/tranny themed games and that gets the boardroom salivating about untapped markets and shit. This is where we are at.

But then as it turns out that when most females play games at all that they like completely different types of games than males and ethnic minorities who game just play games regardless of whether they are pandered to or not because they are gamers and people with an ambiguous sexual identity don't make up enough of any population to bother to pander to specifically at all and all this a fore mentioned stuff has driven off the customers they already had. That's on top of them ruining or burying beloved series.

Doesn't work like that in Swedistan. They can take your child away from you if you don't send him to multikulti daycare.

If you can't escape that Marxist concentration camp at least take the time to go over what they're feeding the child and make sure he/she isn't getting weird ideas.

Even to this day our parents bitch about how hard is it to raise a fucking kid because "they don't listen". No shit they don't listen, one single parent wanted friends instead of sons and the other thought that "jezus will show me the way!" and just winged it without learning from mistakes.

The next gamergate that will happen is not going to be the long-time consumers/hobbyists against the mainstream.

It will be the mainstream against the mainstream.
And it will be sparked over foreign made games.
And they won't be able to write it off as some evil white male harassment conspiracy.

Only yourself to blame, just move somewhere not totalitarian?

Education and upbringing are actually easy, but tiresome.
All you need is authority and to pass on what you know/believe is right.

Oh, I'm not living in that shithole, I'm just saying that user is right and that many countries will take the child away if you don't send him into a public school.

It doesn't work that way. They put ideology above money. Or rather, they consider spreading their ideology to be a form of profit greater than monetary profit. Sure, (((EA))) did some restructuring because Mass Effect Andromeda failed but they'll keep putting out games just like it. They'll just do it with smaller teams and smaller budgets. They won't stop. They never do. That's why they keep getting shoah'd.

Jesus Christ, I want to put that thing out of it's misery.

I'm not so sure. Even they need to feed, house, and clothe themselves.

Shit, remember Anita hopped off the sinking ship early on to go do other things.
I think they are now realizing that video games are a losing battle for them. I think they're also realizing that their rhetoric is a proven coffin nail for anything they attach it to simply because people are sick of hearing it. Most people aren't masochists and really do get sick of hearing how they are shitty people when they try to engage in some entertainment product.
And the hardcore ones of the ideology are not about to engage in consuming those products (most SJWs are actually horrible at video games in my experiences) just to prop up the ideology and the patreon and youtube circle jerk can only last so long. Shit, the youtube circle jerk is over thanks to the Wall Street Journal.

Is that from that shitty scify creepy pasta fanfiction tv show?

They just need to keep going long enough till they start getting funded by the government/UN/Microsoft.

That's creepy

They dont care about money. Its about shilling propaganda, a d they can get away with it because there is little alternative.

Pretty much yes. Japs still focus on writing and gameplay. Even their waifushit starts getting good.
Meanwhile Western devs really only cares about their names. It doesn't matter how good game is. It is important for it to be franchise and to be some good controversy/virtue signaling to it.

I want to touch it. Lay my hand on it and see how it feels.

i don't really get it, so this lenni character is a fat stupid white girl but aren't fat stupid white girls exactly the kind of people who are going to be upset over this? does having a black protagonist allow you to fat-shame?

I suppose you need streets to shit in before you can become a street-shitterā€¦ which means there are tens of millions of people who are technologically lower than street-shitters.

yep, that's that scify network creepy pasta fanfiction shit
pics related
sage for off topic

The woman right?

I thought that thing was a guy. Does the game ever explicitly call that thing a girl? You guys aren't kidding when you say girls in modern Western games are ugly. Just holy shit, when it moves, it's just too cringey. I would rather play the Tidus laughing scene in front of nongamers than any of Lenni's scenes.

I fail to see how is this any different from 2014.

Its a "start of infection" and "end stages of infection" comparison

At leasts she bathes and takes care of herself.

The industry has to catch up to the fact that the majority of gamers lean conservative: archive.is/I3YZn

i think me:a cost about 40million so how many copies would they have to sell to make that back?

remember, diversity means more people like who ever said diversity.

which one, they're all fat.

Fucking school books are shit. Banning classics because they discuss important concepts and use unacceptable words. modern teachers really are the least talented people you can find.

the games got worse

Pretty sure she was supposed to be as hateable as possible. Everyone hates a sassy asshole. Even more so when they're a fat cunt.

Game was pretty good in my opinion.

What came first, Ruiner or Sleeping Dogs 2?

Borderlands 2 :^)

You are now imagining Lenni wearing Futaba's clothing, demanding to be patted on the head by Aiden Pierce.

Move to Idaho. It's nice here in the Boise-Nampa metro area. The desert and the forest are short drives away, you can be around whites then chill out in effectively the middle of nowhere. Schools are OK, some decent Charter School as well.

no i'd rather not, thank you

I just said that homeschooling was illegal. Pay attention.

But why?
I get it, it's because some parents are fucking morons, right?

you made mo do this

How can you still be this naieve

It wasn't even common in India before they became so overpopulated. They used to shit in the fields, fertilizing them. But that became impractical, so..street shitting. They largely refuse to shit inside a house because of religious reasons, which, when invented, were reasonable and sanitary.

They were atleast in the picture.

Lenni was an attempt at viral marketing

Oh shit

Europeans also used their shit as fertilizers, only that they didn't go into the filed to take dump but instead collected all the turds in one location to be used in a far more organized fashion.

And I don't care what their fucking religion or culture is about, if it doesn't allow you to rise above taking a dump on the street it's trash and needs to be replaced.

BECAUSE JEWS HAVE MADE IT ILLEGAL. BECAUSE TO ALLOW CHILDREN TO GROW UP OUTSIDE THEIR INFLUENCE IS A THREAT TO THEM. BECAUSE ONLY THEIR NARRATIVE AND FALSE DOCTRINES CAN EXIST IF THEY ARE TO BE SUCCESSFUL. SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET THE FUCK OFF Holla Forums IF YOU DON'T COMPREHEND THIS.

Absolutely Halal.

but couldn't you argue that in homeschooling a child loses the socializing aspect of school and could become a total sperg. how do we know that private tutors aren't jews too? no parent can possibly teach a child every subject matter efficiently

I am confused.

user, you can take your kids to the park or any of a variety of child-socialization outlets available today. The point is not to have a tutor; the point is that the MOTHER would be doing the teaching because the MOTHER was home raising the child anyway.

Bullshit, I went to public school and still turned out to be a sperg. You can be just as alone in a public school as you can at home. Socialization is learned through Family and friends, and if you have no friends the socialization of school becomes a crippling regressive experience. At least with home school you have the parents there to help socialize the kid. And as for not being able to teach every subject, you learn so you can teach.

who made this?

Holla Forums are the Jews of Holla Forums.

It's not a complete loss.
It's just a regular day on an average Holla Forums when you think about it.

There's not much a private tutor can fuck up when teaching math, English or biology. As for history, any retard that has a cursory interest in the subject and can read a book is qualified to teach history to a child.

You can learn to avoid the groid without having to go to school.

what about past the age of diapers where you don't go "play in a park". an unfortunate truth is no other kids are going to want to hang out with the 'homeschool weirdo"

makes sense, but i think this mainly applies to young ages, pre-school really fucks kids up because its multiple kids competing for parental attention of like 2-3 caretakers. after that age they probably gotta be around other kids more often. also mommy needs a job too to raise the little brats so stay at home motherhood won't be coming back anytime soon. i imagine many kids would be resentful of their parents if they were homeschooled as well

i went to public school too, hell my parents sent me to a private school but i sorta got kicked out of it and went back into public highschool and its a shit show, but i kinda feel its a necessary shitshow. highschool isn't really that much about teaching but weeding out the absolute fucking failures who can't get through it, and keeping all the hormonal brats around other hormonal brats

about that

Well give me cancer and call me Moby, this shit stopped being funny years ago when the 'punchlines' have been beaten harder than a dog that's been run over.

Don't hire a pederast schmuck with a BA in engineering that reeks of Marxism.

If you're a parent then act like one and properly screen with who or what your child comes in contact with.

True. Also get searching.

luckily i am not
and what if the state or your child feel this is too strict? now you're the crazy person right? also at one point do you decide when you're child can start making decisions without you, cuz by age 15 they're going to want to especially if they have access to the internet

I thought we were talking about home schooling.

Why the fuck should he get a say in the matter? Next you'll tell me he gets to decide whether he wants to go to school or not.

Considering properly raised children usually default to their parent's political stance if you did your job right he should have enough of a solid foundation to shrug off leftist brainwashing, especially if he knows you've got his back.

which considering its illegal to homeschool in many places would very likely intervene in this scenario we got going on here

not saying he should or shouldn't, but you aren't taking the rebellious phase kids have into account at all. would you screen every piece of media and information your child consumes? again what about internet access? my parents lean more left but due to the internet i ended up more right leaning for example.

i'm not saying you're wrong or anything i just think your concern over leftists harming a child developing, could be equally as harmful as any leftist information media because closing them off from it will make them interested in it right?

You can bypass a lot of theese issues by finding a good, solid school for your kid that doesn't try to push politics on your kid and stays with time-proven teaching methods. I went to a local prestigious gymnasium and the teachers never approached political topics, the classmates weren't drooling mongoloids (as opposed to secondary school, which was terrible), and the education was solid enough to still be of use to me even today in fields that I didn't specialise in later on. The important bit is to listen to the word of mouth and to visit the school and see for yourself how the things there are done in reality. Often, what the government says the school has to use and what the school actually uses are two entirely different things ā€“ a 50 yo biology teacher that's been teaching the same shit his entire llife isn't going to start teaching gender spectrums because some shitty textbook says he should ā€“ he'll just teach the same stuff he always did, ignoring the text book entirely.

Remember when games used to sell 5 million easily?

ALSO,

delete your computer

I agree with this.
Gamers are cucks and don't give a shit about the politics as long as the game is good.
Watch Dogs is the new Saints Row. It's a mediocre franchise that never had a chance to compete with GTA. At least Saints Row is funny.

Saints Row after 2 was a mistake.

What kind of Cancer do you want?
Skin is survivable And earns easy pity bux.

That was probably a temporary anomaly rather than the norm, not that publishers want to believe that.

They're not rebellious insofar as they are trying to establish their own individuality. If you raised him right he's not going to do drugs and drink himself into a stupor each night, or act out like a manchild. Reality is not a Hollywood movie.

I'd trust him well enough to know never to trust the Talmudvision.

Back when I was a kid I played all kinds of violent videogames and was exposed all the retarded and ugly shit the internet had to offer and I turned out fine, or as fine as anyone that ends up in this shithole can claim to be. If what you watch on TV influences you you need professional help.

That came from within. No amount of propaganda or facts can change strong opinions, the brain has even "natural" defenses against such memetic viruses, you convert as your knowledgeable about reality keeps piling up until it reaches the tipping point.

The only way leftism can sustain itself is either through repression or by creating the illusion their demented vision of reality is what is normal and popularly accepted. A child is far more prone to trust his parents, especially if he knows they love and care for him, than anything some faggot on TV or a dyke in school tell them.

He's your child, your blood, if you do it right he will stay loyal and true.

And how many of those old school teachers are around still? I'm not really disagreeing with you, you raise some good points, but as time goes on and we hit our 30s and 40s and start sending our own children to school how many of the old guard of educators are still going to be around? How many are already replaced by some Affirmative Action niggers of by a feminist cunt hell bent on ruining the minds of children?

The greatest coup of the left was perverting education to their vile purpose, and it will take decades, or a bloody purge, to clean the filth out.

Get fucked nigger.

Nigger, just go look up how many times Marvel has relaunched Squirrel Girl despite canceling it after two issues. It's not that the title isn't profitable, it's so bad it's costing them money because no one is fucking buying it, yet they still push that shit.

How about the two new Star Wars movies? Whose idea was it to make the new trio an incredibly ugly cunt (that can't act), a nigger and a spic Jew? They even had to remove the nigger from the posters in China. They lose money every time they push leftist ideology because not only do they alienate more than half of the Western population, but large swathes of the international market that doesn't buy into Cultural Marxism.

Of course it's deliberate. The people in charge are either Jews, who view globalism and multiculturalism as a safety blanket against attempt to exterminate them, or cucked white ideologues that worship at the altar of Marx.

overall sales should be increasing as time goes on.Think about it, how many adults nowadays grew up playing games? It used to be a young person thing, but now everyone from 50 year olds to infants have played games or actively are gamers. It's because all of the games being peddled by AAA companies are junk, and no one buys their shit. Companies used to diversify their assets, have a variety of franchises being made, but now have a handful of active series. The sales had to go somewhere, and they just disappeared because of free games. Blame mobile games. Consoles no longer can compete at this point.

Not really, just people will let people do whatever they want as long as the games are good and the company isn't spying on them. Actually, people do care a tiny bit about politics but don't let that get in the way of a good game. You can put in SJW bullshit and get away with it as long as the game is fun. But, the game usually is never good.

Bad example man, considering that first one did incredibly well and it still well recieved by normalfags to this day. Almost no one cares about the main trio being a woman, nig and spic.

You still believe you can get away from politics by being neutral?

It's not though. Most people agree that it's rather shit. It only sold on the Star Wars name and little else.

Disney will run the brand into the ground within a decade.

Ok

Everyone I talked to about it irl thought it was great. I actually had people getting mad at me that I didn't adore it.

I feel like they're too smart to do that. They got those superhero movies that have been going for 10 years now? That are still going strong. I guarentee they're going to do the same thing to star wars and milk it and make billions for the next 10 years

I don't know what reality you live in but politics are becoming increasingly relevant as the right and the left drift further apart and the moderates flounder in their own weakness and uselessness. The leftists will keep doubling down and the market will keep punishing them for it because leftists can only produce filth. They abhor beauty and ridicule ideals, they hate their man costumer base and push the kind of minorities everyone outside the West openly hates.

You must be in some deeply leftist shithole.

And everyone is getting sick of them. Disney is banking on having another 10 years of capeshit, which is not going to last.

As for Star Wars? Rogue One was already panned as weak and uninspired, and this is likely to be the case with Episode VIII too. Sure, it will sell, and they'll make money, but Hollywood is quickly running out material to defile, on top of the fact chinks are buying them out left and right. Soon the kikes will notice that chinks don't really agree with their choice of ugly, fridge women and niggers.

Not really man I live in a rural farming area in a town of 4000 people who consistently vote red. Hardly a leftist shithole. Consider that the vast majority of people don't see things the same way and don't immediately see a nig or a woman and get put off by it

In my country? Shitloads. Often, they just don't retire - there was one in my school that teached languages 10 years past retirement age. She taught my dad back in the day.

Well, this is why you need to check those schools yourself ā€“ if the teacher is old, you are probably safe ā€“ hardline marxists tend to teach in colleges since they have the connections to get there and the pay is better. They can also preach their ideology far easier in gender studies than in, say, mathematics. As for the younger ones, even though it may not seem that way, not every younger teacher is a leftist. Hell, my mom teaches secondary school and she's racist as fuck ā€“ having to teach subhumans together with whites tends to really drive the point home about their genetical differences.

Of course, if you are still concerned, remember that pushing politics on kids by teachers tends to be either illegal, or at least highly controversial in most countries. Just ask your kid what they were taught at school (the kid will be all too happy to share his impressions), and if you hear something disconcerning, go and ask the teacher directly. If he's a leftist, go to the principal and complain about an ideology being forced on your kid. Raise a big enough stink and the teacher will learn to either shut up or be let go ā€“ young teachers are extremely disposable, especially in places like elementary school, where no expertise except teaching is required. If you manage to get other parents or even the media to bring attention to this, your success is practically guaranteed ā€“ no principal is going to put his career on the line for some snotfaced 20-something idiot that he can easily replaced.

I agree that the focus on politics rather than quality is a detractor, but gamers don't seriously care about the politics. The game's are just mediocre, and it's because of lazy workers who can't focus on the actual god-damned product they are making and are more concerned with the politics of a fictional universe. Politics don't matter at all if the games are of high quality. Nobody gives a shit about the politics, they want fun and interesting titles. That's why Overwatch, despite it's politics, was a successful game that people loved.

The idea is to get people dependent on the government to provide for them like cattle depend on a farmer. A go-getting person is undesirable to kikes so they push this marxist garbage down throats of everyone in which everything is viewed as too daunting a task for individual to do and anyone truly successful is view as thief from the collective. Non-whites are especially susceptible to this garbage since kikes using their propaganda to portray whites as the real kikes.

t. pajeet

Io games and mobi shit cater to broke motherfucjers who, thanks t lefty cucjs and republitraitors, cant get a good job and dont have thd money to spare.

Fair enough. The US needs to be nuked.

I care about politics, or, to put it more precisely, I care when they shove leftist politics into the game.

I have no problems with a developer's political allegiance if they don't put them in their product and don't make it difficult to ignore, but I will not tolerate leftists. They have made it abundantly clear they have no wish to do their own thing and leave the rest of the industry alone so it's only fair to not tolerate the intolerant and tell them to fuck off. They are incapable of coexisting with anyone else and need to be purged.

Oberwatch is an objectively shit game targeted at the mouth breathing cretins that have dragged gaming into the sorry state it is today. And on top of that Blizzard are hypocritical, mercenary kikes that will preach their Marxist filth while simultaneously peddling waifu bait at the masses.

Too damned late for that attitude

Kill yourself kike

that's good, but i am curious as to what point in their development do you let his start making choices. my folks gave me a lot of freedom by my teens but i didn't really use it very well since i like video games too much

not quite the same topic but i do feel some people are just born shitty and no amount of parenting can save it

It's not like it's a binary thing. You can let him make choices as early as he can be expected to make reasonable ones. It's the job of a parent to set the limits, not smother the child. Granted, striking this balance is harder in practice.

That's true. Some people are just born bad and no amount of parenting will fix them. Genetics play a far bigger role in how well adjusted you are than nurture so do avoid having children with neurotic women fresh off the cock carousel.

correct, but game journalists do and you're more likely to get your game signal boosted if you appease the gaming press which is mostly non-gamers who want themselves to be taken seriously so they hype up any time non-traditional game elements and politics in games because its easier for them to digest that than actual gameplaay, and because it makes them feel like big adults

You know for a long time I considered myself a right-winger with libertarian leanings. But every time I look at what is happening to the world and how degenerate it starts becoming, I move towards the "shoot every commie" zone slightly more.

I personally think that you should lose all your freedoms and rights right to live included if you are still a commie after being 18 years old.

Fuck this shit, it does not only destroy the society but it destroys my favourite escapism tools too.

I don't really agree with your second part. First, the younger the children the more experienced and prepared a teacher needs to be. Secondly, principles will absolutely stand up for one of their own Marxist apparatchiks and there is little a parent can do. Trying to shame the school is already going to be difficult enough due to the media being against them, and the government will not give a fuck either, they want children turned into slobbering drones.

If it was so easy to replace teachers in schools you wouldn't have education systems this shit in the West. Go thank the unions.

Shooting commies is the only recourse. They will never stop unless in a mass grave because any common ground agreed upon is merely a grace period that allows them to regroup and begin the assault anew.

Marxism is a memetic weapon. Anyone who accepts Marxism is turned into a living weapon, and is actively harming those around them by simply existing will continue to do so long as they continue to have those beliefs.

I have never read words more true.

It's like a uncurable sickness, most other beliefs can be reasoned with and held to some kind of standard. Fuck I believe that both right-wing authoritarians and right-wing libertarians could argue with each other on common ground with both learning from each other and finding a common ground. But when Marxism is involved, it completely transforms a human, it shuts him off towards any form of criticism, makes him more and more unlikely to accept anything from outside of his area of beliefs.

I wish this shitty joke of an ideology would die out already.

Just look at Spain. During the war the Republicans, Communists and Anarchists were at each others' throats and near the end broke into open warfare against each other, while Franco managed to keep all the various right wing factions unified and working together.

And then there's the fact he, like many other right wing dictators, peacefully handed over the reins of powers to a more democratic government. Leftists on the other hand always need to be deposed by force.

It is powerful weapon as it twists basic and acceptable ideas such compassion and kindness into something sick and disgusting. Marxism is a cult that sucks in poor fools to be used as tools by kikes. Hell, I'm sure even cursory observation of any marxist organization will shows signs of cult like behavior.

Yuri was a saint.

What's the worst about Marxism though is that, in worst case scenario it creates an Orwelian nightmare, and in the best where it doesn't get enough power it creates a society without guidance for the young people. Growing up is difficult as it is, and now you have to also deal with the fact that nobody around you is here to point you in the right direction. This can at best end with a cultural/actual revolt of displeased youth who want to bring about a good change and at worst a spiral into complete insanity.

how the fuck did marxism even pick up steam again in the first place

The long march through the institutions

In other words, what happened to American blacks. What little potential those nogs had was robbed from them by marxists. The kikes want to turn the whole world in subservient niggers.

(((soviet))) psyops that infiltrated western educational systems combined with home-grown kikes pushing this garbage. At least in the west anyway. Marxism began when the first kike was born.

You aren't the collective.
Stop pretending you are.

eh, I don't know exactly what their influence is anymore. Metacritic is far more influential than any single critic is. The journalists are metacritic though, so whatever meme score they give a game does cause people to be influenced.
It is true though, they do matter to the journalists.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disinformation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Active_measures

I don't know about the education system, but the media was certainly infiltrated.

I think it might be partially about symbolism, the kikes planting Marxist symbols everywhere they can. People don't fucking realize how powerful symbolism gets. Human mind fucking loves symbol, and even if we don't consider the unnatural abilities they might or may not have meme magic anyone?, there is no doubt that they plant seeds of thought into people heads even if people don't understand them. Think about it, even memes are basically symbols used to convey jokes. But because of those memes many of us actually changed our political views and philosophical beliefs. FUCK, I started getting more interested in Christianity thanks to Christ-chan and Deus Vult memes until I started reading Craig which turned me Christian again. That shit is fucking powerful.

Jews.
It appeals to sociopaths who prefer to control people through social manipulation, as it allows you to pretend you actually care about people. It's difficult to fight exactly because of that, which serves as a sort of memetic vector or viral capsid. It's also utopianist in nature, which is never good.

Also, when we're at it FUCK UTOPIAN IDEOLOGIES. The whole idea of perfection is that it's unreachable. Any fucking ideology that thinks it can solve all of the problems is fucking retarded ancaps included.

PC gaming is described as a free market with no barrier of entry, which it kind of is (there is one, but it was a little less extreme compared to consoles about a decade ago) - essentially, being an open platform it attracted a lot of types of people into various software development ideologies, naturally these fostered marxist beliefs and eventually some of these creators who made games found their way into releasing things on the primary means of distribution on PC - steam.

This allowed these kinds of people to get a foothold and continue their growth and influence, and it helped that across various aspects of the industry these people gained more publicity by having journo friends (leigh alexander for example), GDC, and due to all their media published about these people, they were made into what amounts to thought leaders.

in short, PC gaming naturally harbored communists in gaming. As such they now must be eradicated. Consoles are largely free of this.

I would just like to remind everyone that game dev's have always been left leaning, mainly because game development wasn't a great career choice and had zero legitimacy whatsoever until more recently. Games have been seen as a childs toy.

makes you think how many games like the path, gone home, and night in the woods started on console

I'll wait for it :)

western turtle actually pretty cool

japanese turtle retarded ugly

It's not so much perfection as it is alleviating suffering. Anyone form of governance that seeks to completely remove suffering will fail. Suffering is as much life as life is suffering.

Okay I didn't actually read your post properly and missunderstood some things you've said, I eat cock

You're still retarded for thinking that consoles aren't filled with this shit too though with the big corps promoting Marxism making games with consoles in mind

you're missing the point entirely if you think the barrier to entry hasn't prevented these people from gaining access.

Media was infiltrated after when those who run and participate in that shit were thought by marxist psyop (((intellectuals))).

Sometimes I wonder, I know that Marx was a subversive kike and all that, but if faced with the ammount of suffering he has caused, would he at all feel guilt? Are those fuckers even capable of feeling guilt?

I would argue that these games wouldn't have gotten the popularity it was without the corruption of videogame "journalism" and the amount of SJW PC shit that was already over taking shit like tumblrl, reddit, and other smaller communities during the time.

yes, that's also what I said. Mix of networking pushed these people through, but the openness of the PC market was crucial to them gaining a footing.

>Wasted all of it to push his agenda

No, because ultimately the view it as a step towards their utopia. They're like covenant from Halo. Hell, they're exactly like covenant from Halo.

lel weebs are delusional as fuck.

Sixth column, eighth row looks familiar

I know. pot meets kettle but japan moefying everything is a lie is the truth and you're only hurting yourself

Im not going to jump in the current state of anime debate but the pic posted was clearly a light hearted joke.

Nigger, you sperged out over a fucking joke image that wasn't supposed to be taken seriously to make your point. That's kind of fucking retarded

There is no such thing as a "light hearted joke" when dealing with these autists.

You think I didn't know it was a joke?
nvrmd this will derail this thread even more

Fuck it, get me the pancreatic cancer doc.

I have one myself and went back for a business degree because the American Market is infinitely shit unless you're medical, legal, military, IT or a hardened criminal.
And it's not even new. It's like the moment things go well for a few people in this country, they suddenly forget how impressively 3rd world it is for everyone else.

its as if you are intentionally trying to mislead people.

is that Kike Eunuch's "1/4" wife?

You can't deny that is a perfectly represented SJW in there fams

yes she worked in HR as a "Diversity officer" for some multinational big name companies where they would fire white employees to higher people of color. Also a member of B'nai B'rith and worked part time for a Jewish New York drag queen show.
mike is a jew too

here's your (You), summer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eunuch

Yeah I know, the whole fiasco and their complete ignoring of it and defensive snark instead of addressing any concerns stripped them of any reputability they may have had and I stopped listening to anything they put out after.
Too bad at least half of their audience stayed on as bootlickers and accepted the "based" jew
I still like Paranormalfags though

The worst thing is I'm seeing the Libertarian faction deteriorate more and more into

I can't even recognize it anymore, I just wanted a smaller government. Instead I see these Marxist fuckheads from universities all across the world infest it warping the very nature of what it means to be a Libertarian.

It's that fucking simple but I see co-workers who identify as Libertarians but can't even define what it means.

This world needs a purge of leftists, or at the very least a nice deportation of them to somewhere fucking else.

Norman Dodd answered and confirmed all this in 1982:
youtube.com/watch?v=YUYCBfmIcHM

A must watch for anyone interested in the subject of infiltration and subversion of western institutions.

They did an entire Rebel Yell episode where they talked about it.

What the fuck is this? Are we 4chan now?

Doesn't matter, allowing kikes in any form goes against the rules they'd set up just months before in concern towards Milo, stating plainly that no jews or jewish apologists would ever be allowed in TRS. Sven clearly knew about his wife, both of them having met each other and their wives in real life multiple times, and was purposely hiding it. I understand Mike is a big part of the operation and even owns the site, but allowing him to stay was and continues to be a huge conflict of interest, the best thing was to have let the dirt out, explain, and have Mike step down from any and all positions in the network. Instead they kept him on and blamed it on purity spiraling, Mike even personally responded to concerned comments with snark, calling the "very important people that should be catered to" as if the entire thing didn't matter.
It does not matter what they say, it is their actions that speak clearly and cleanly, and their actions loudly yell to the heavens that they don't give a shit and never have, you and your fellow listeners are a money bag waiting to be opened with sweet nothings and dug into, absolutely nothing more.
Personally I like, would even go as far as to say I trust, Rufus, but his tolerance will be his downfall. He is much to willing to play ball with people, christian, pagan, jew, you name it. In a group with so many outlooks and interests, its only a matter of time until one of those groups decides southern independence might not really be in their interest in the long run. His outlook is too libertarian, he believes people will be willing to let each other live and let live, and this has never been the case as long as man has walked the earth.

You're assuming here that they were honest people trying to advance the cause instead of trying to round up WN into a place where they could be doxed should they ever become a threat.

Aye, like I said their audience is nothing more than a form of money making for them, and I'm sure if they were ever asked to, they'd give over any names and contact info they had, maybe even sell it off themselves to the highest bidder.
They are, unfortunately, the same shit as Trump may very well end up being: a release valve that will get everyone complacent for a while, thinking things will change and their movement is going places, yet be little more than a way to keep them in line for just a little bit more each time.
Now, Trump did end up stuck in a shit situation, being a radical figure with no actual tangible support behind him, he is forced to use all the staff and rules that were already there, so he has a bit of an excuse, even if I don't care much for it. TRS on the other hand is supposed to be a hive of white nationalist sentiment and people actively fighting for white interests, and somehow they end up with jews in their leading roles? Its all so clearly a setup and yet they someone keep people following and donating to their cults of personality, backing them up even when they go directly against their audience's interests.

Nah. They're not nearly so wealthy and connected.

Have you seen nathan damingo's website ?

That's the leader of Identity Europa, right? No, never followed em, first thing I saw of em were posts about gay pride and shit about how we "needed to get over it" and fags were our "brothers" and NOPE'd the fuck out immediately.

Yes, that's them.
The recruitment page is literally IRL botnet, it asks for all kinds of personal stuff like tattoos, police record and all sort of things like that.

Yeah I noticed my posts debating some fag about christian voters in nazi germany got baleeted.

Infiltration of institutions by the USSR.

If they'd have changed that story line to one where you kidnap her and torture her to get her to remove the ransom ware instead of the hack8ing bullshit then it might have been worth a pirate.
The liberal tears would have been glorious but alas, Ubisoft is a bunch of cucks.

He was a okay dude, kinda likeā€¦ I forgot his name, but the guy you play in Black Flag before he turns into a shitty assassin.

He does not pretend to be a good guy, he has his mission and he does whatever is needed to get there.

Jesus Christ, I didn't know the MC was such a pussy.

So far I've yet to see any SJW garbage ass people at my university, but then again I'm in Utah and everyone is a mormon so they aren't about that life.

this only makes any kind of sense if they're being consistently satisfied with their purchases and given the casual displays of hopeless despair you hear from everyone under the age of 60 I imagine that's not the case.

Not a cherry to be picked if the tree's dead.

Almost all women depicted in fiction are pretty, even the ones that are supposed to be subpar are still good-looking in real life.

Except for Watch Dogs 2 & Mass Effect: Andromeda.

You better not be talking shit about Abs.

I have a thing for goth girls and she is shit

You're shit.

Abby is:

A fucking fictional character
A fake-as-fuck "goth" "nerd" chick
Played by a psychotic stalker bitch (Pauley Perrette)

Why not kill yourself, kike supporter?

Nigger you what.

She's a forensics expert and a competent programmer, what about her is fake?
Besides being fictional, like all characters from fiction.

she is written like a fake nerd girl. See embed.

She's not real goth. She's a shitty Hollywood Hot Topic version of goth.

You mean NCIS Baily Jay?

>2013<
Huh?

So where's the scene where you take her out behind the alley and shoot her in the head for being a fat disgusting retarded character before someone else has to kill her for being a fat disgusting retarded character?

There's none.