What do you think of Far cry 5?

What do you think of Far cry 5?

there are interesting responses I can make in the comments:

"Christians are trying to kill you in the game, while muslims kill you in real life"

"I wanna see if ubisoft has the balls to make a game about muslims terrorist that.. y'know, actually exist"

Seems that they are doing this with some support of DNC, and this could be used as a shield to try to forbid anyone of say something bad against them for doing this disgusting garbage

Also keep pol in pol

We've only had this thread about 7 times already.

Why don't you check em instead?

The game is "what if Christians were as hateful, and violent in modern life as Muslims are today?"

fug posted wrong wrong

What you can do is check these doubles and fuck off back to Reddit where you belong.

It's an obvious cash grab taking advantage of normalfags' outrage of the election result and general rising nationalist sentiment in America. Besides that, it's just yet another reskin of Far Cry 3.

You fags suck at getting dubs by the way.

B-But protomario said n-not to be offended….!!!

Either retard or shill.

post infographs you said?

yes please

Guarantee you every "PRAISE TRUMP TOP KEK" twitter account that initially got mad over this is a falseflag account

they wanted to rile people up not but still remain "safe" and they succeeded. fell right into ubisofts lap most of you cunts

Where do you think we are?

They look like hipsters. Either way it'll be a shit game with diversity, why even bother? Ubishit doesn't deserve to be talked about.

Holla Forums

I want to refugee these girls hard

every day the same fucking thread, nobody gives a shit about far cry 3 or later

This is nothing new for Ubisoft. They openly declare their hate for whites

Wanna know why I only play nip games?

No.

ficki ficki

You've reached the point of looking for shit to be offended about

wew

NIGGERS

Oh did you ubisoft fucks finally get tired of stirring shit up on your steam forum for buzz?

Stop this fucking shilling.

It's a game I'm not going to buy. And, it's not because of the game's politics, or Ubisoft's reputation. It's because I don't have, nor plan to buy, any of the systems the game is playable on.

And, I already have enough PC games that I need to get through (Let alone, have a system that can even run the game).

I love how watch dogs 2 flopped so hard. It made watch dogs fans miss aiden pearce.

It's actually so bad in that game that it makes what is mechanically a much better game than the first one insufferably bad. Hard to care about doing tasks no matter how good they are when the only decent character in the game is a literal autist.

i don't get whats going on when ubisoft makes character like lenni or pagan minn. this lenni cunt seems to be the kind of human trash archetype that ubi panders desperately too but they're the antagonist. then you have pagan minn who's this flamboyant guy who you think would be something ubi wouldn't want to make a villain, but they are, but they also include a secret gag ending that makes pagan minn more likable than the rest of the cast.

Explain, please.

maybe we should stop trying understand ubi with reason and try think like a woman would

I just think like a marketer would
Any publicity is good publicity

this is a shit haircut, no permutation of it even reaches mediocre

Holla Forums doesn't like niggers like you OP. Leave.

BUT THIS IS VEE, WE MUST TALK ABOUT EVERY AAA TURD EVERY DAY ARE YOU SOME KIND OF VIDYA BIGOT REEEEE
t. Ubisoft Marketing

its the kind of haircut a five year old would have when given a mirror and a clipper

beats your faglocks

I think there have been so many Far Cry threads they would make Ubisoft's marketing department jealous. I also think you should check my dubs.

Why is this allowed?

i dont expect it to be all that different from 3 and 4 which is not a bad thing. other than that, the salt it generates is glorious