Little Witch Academia game got announced for Japan

Looks nice, although I wonder who the developer is gonna be.

YOU CAN'T LEARN JAPANESE

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sky_Crawlers:_Innocent_Aces
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can but you won't

Looks like a 2d beat em up.

Looks like cheap shit. Another licensed shit by bamco.

You can't stop me. i can already converse on an acceptable level and my understanding only increases with every passing day.
I understood almost everything in the trailer.

What? Are you for real? Any clue on whether it's any good or not?

What he said

I checked it out a very long time ago and it had a focus on typing out stuff as much as hearing comprehension so I'm curious if they do romaji shit or something else.

No kanji no game.
Although if it did focus on grammar it would be pretty helpful. There is some grammatical stuff I forget and mess up often. It's not even that hard I just neglect to study up on it.
Kanji is fucking shit.

I haven't used it since it's not on android yet, but it looks decent at least.

That's nice.

I thought there would be a Kill la Kill game made by Platinum before there would be a game for Little Witch Academia.

Also,
No awesome cartoon expressions, no buy.

Inferno Cop is very very shit. Fuck you for liking it.

I too was surprised. It doesn't look particularly impressive but it does look like someone is putting actual effort into it.

No thanks

Please do not bait me user. Inferno Cop is the best thing Trigger have created thus far.

Inferno Cop is second place at best, everyone knows Luluco is better.

who cares?

It doesn't look like shit. Color me surprised.

I genuinely wish I could have the time returned I spent on the few episodes I've seen of either.

How far did you go? Luluco starts kind of eh but really picks up once the cross-overs start, which I think is somewhere around episode 6.

This. Im still waiting for it

What a gay.

Not far. Episode 3 I think.

Acquire taste that is not shit, faggot.

ANNOUNCING LITTLE WITCH ACADEMIA GAME BY Project Aces
y/n

And stop triggering your fruity fanny? Never ever.

Ninja Slayer > Inferno Cop > Lulaco

I wonder if the Project Aces team made something that wasn't Ace Combat

But Akko has a lot of difficulty flying.

So I take it the short is worth watching? I'm pretty bored out of my mind while waiting on vanquish to download.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sky_Crawlers:_Innocent_Aces

LOL

For fuck’s sake.

I see Mabel, Dipper and Connie, unfortunately I'm not enough of a westaboo to recognize any others.

Yeah the original short is great, like a classic disney cartoon or something, the second one is not quite as good but still great, and the series so far is pretty good though some of the episodes drag. At the worst you're only out 30 minutes if you don't like the original.

OP are you a shill?

I'm glad it's not another lazy VN like the konosuba PS4/Vita game. Shame it being PS4 only since piracy will take a while.

The movie was good, the TV show was ass.

More likely OP follows gematsu or some similar source for vidya news with Japanese focus.

Looks like trash, but let's see where this goes.

I bet you think Ninja Slayer was shit too you humongous faggot.

Imagine being this much of a fucking philistine

OVER JUSTICE

We'll get a 2hu game by PA before that.

Cheekly cunt, I'm talking about a game that isn't a flight game

It's finally getting a second game?

I'd like to express the objective truth that Dianna is best girl. Anyone who disagrees has poor taste and is an unrefined savage.

As a matter of fact, I do.
While some individual scenes are funny, most of it is fucking garbage.

Watch good things instead.

get the fuck out avatarfag

Ninja Slayer really is one of the best cyberpunk anime ever made, it is a true test of taste, as one must look beyond first impressions into the true soul of the artform to recognize it's greatness, it truly is the scholar's anime.

lol no

Akko a best.

Goddamnit I am not paying 500 bucks for two games.

Todd Howard need to be on the game or I wont bother to pirate this gook shit.

You are correct.

How can you be so wrong?
Tell me, how is Ninja Slayer not only great but one of the best of that genre?

Pure shit taste.

He does not. Why don't you just preorder Fallout 4, man?

he is not ther either.

where are you todd?

God that was an awful game. I'm interested but not if it's has boring as that fuckfest.

*touches ur butt*
hey anime, wanna hang out?

You will never be girls

also here's a screenshot of the actual gameplay
if you think about it, you walk around a school campus and fight monsters remind me of persona

So it's a 2.5D beat em up? My japanese is the worst but the buttons from top to button seem to be: weak attack, medium attack, strong attack, jump, guard, dash and ???.

It's a standard level of depth for beat em ups these days, could be worse.

Unlike every other japanese game where you go to high school and fight monsters? Because I'm pretty sure you just described 50% of japanese games.

Now that I think about it, there's a lot of games like that even down to Mega man battle network

詠唱

Looks like Dragons Crown with better control mapping which I could totally get behind. The 3D seems to do an okay job of imitating the show's style on the characters but the minotaur looks kinda shitty.

Little Witch Academia is the most overrated show in years.

Reminds me of Darkest Dungeon

Thanks, user with the better japanese.

Reminds of the maps from Vanillaware games like Odin Sphere and Muramasa. Little Witch Academia by Vanillaware would be pretty baller.

Fuck off, faggot. Sucy is best. Uncontested.

And the character icons kinda make it look like positioning is a thing and can be changed.
So a 2.5D Dungeon crawler with VN aspects in the overworld?

nah.

無礼者めっ我輩は既に月の文字の謎を解いたぞい。この我様なら、読めない物なんて有る筈が無かろう。

:3

パンチラが欲しいです

The fucking irony.

DELETE THIS

Yeah, I'll get it eventually regardless on what platform it is, but I wouldn't be surprised if a PC release happens down the line. I got a PS4 for fucking Ace Combat 7, let's just say I somewhat regret my purchase even if I do actually have some games for the damn thing.

Thank you user

do you rike it?

Imagine being this much of a 4cuck.

I can't imagine being a fan of triggershit

Thats what you get you fucking retard

so thats where this gif is from

It's hatching, which takes a while, then it's going into beta, which takes a while, then it will be 100% ready to learn.

Anime was a mistake

Trigger has been going down hill since the second half of kill la kill. The only people who actually watch and like their shit any more are likely the same fags who think samurai jack season 5 wasn't irredeemably awful.

Anythiny trigger touches isn't worth the time. The pretense that they maintained any of the charm of ttgl era gainax has long been dead and they've consistently produced some of the biggest stinkers around.

No wonder the dvds have been crashing and burning.

Sucy is best girl

Diana = Ursula > Constanze > Lotte > Akko > Fatty > Amanda > Mushroom Humper

Wrong.

I wouldn't mind her humping my mushroom ;)

Dont talk in that filthy way about my waifu

Mind posting some Inferno cop user? i forgot to save the 11th episode

I mean, considering that Trigger's main claim to fame is Imaishi and Yoshinari and the other KAs who worked on the show have mostly migrated to other studios and pursuits, it's not surprising at all.

I don't get why anime fans somehow can't follow the most basic of anime production people around. It's like they think a button is pressed and an anime is made. It doesn't work like that.

Modern anime fans are the fags that will watch moe inbetween moe and harem shonen.

Are you surprised?

Its probably /a/, they hate Trigger

It's the exact same shit IRC/foolz faggots pulled on halfchan when Kill la Kill was airing.
Especially >>12687749's blatant attempt to falseflag and instigate a feud between /a/ and Holla Forums.
Don't fall for it and don't give them the (You)s.

Tangentially related.

I want a 12 kingdoms game. To hell with modern anime.

Ordinarily I'd ignore it, but I've been wanting to use that gif for a while.

>>>/reddit/

/a/ is a board full of fucking retards

I'm just doing it as a PSA, those fuckers wrecked /a/ in it's entirety for months when they pulled that shit and may have wormed their way into the cuckchan hotpockets if what I've been hearing from friends that still go there.

True, but you're still a goon
>>>/SomethingAwful/

Not at all, I just fucking hate /a/ users, they have no standarts, they'll fellate their Nip overlords will throw at them even if its the biggest piece ot shit on the planet and they're proud of it while arguing that "taste doesn't exist"

They hate me just as much as I hate them and honestly as long as they keep to their corner, I'm good, that won't stop me from criticizing their intelligence, culture and modus operandi.

There, theres my fucking rant, sorry if you misunderstood my ramble as trying to start a war between boards, I don't, I just really fucking hate /a/, just as much as I hate /waifust/ and /asmr/

Reminds me of the agenda setting I saw in a Paper Mario 1.1 thread a while back. There were quite a few anons in there saying shit like "But Vivian was a girl when I played as a kid I don't want her to be trans." It was very weird. Tonally off from normal Holla Forums parlance. Even someone else noted "there's something fucky going on in this thread."
I assumed at the time that it was either Holla Forums false flagging as Holla Forums or Holla Forums false flagging as Holla Forums false flagging as Holla Forums.

Best girl
Best smile