Play dow2 for the first time in years again

Well. Whadya know.

TOO BAD THEY DIDN'T ADD THE ENTIRE FUCKING FACTION

I think the lord is enough.

yeah, they added it via dlc several years after the game got released

Damn niggers.

He's pretty OP from what I remember, if there's one in your Last Stand group it's pretty much guaranteed that you'll be reaching the final round since he never dies.

I wanted Tau myself. They were fun as hell to play in DoW1 unlike the slowpokes.

Why are you so mad?

You didn't play dow2. You played last stand.
You might as well just say you played a moba.

They added the necron lord shortly before or during working on DoW3.

I don't really play last stand. I just took a look at it and had a bit of a wtf moment "did they add necrons?!" but no, just the lord.

Be sure to buy the dlc skins.

Nobody is claiming its the pinnacle of vidya games but you dont have to act retarded about it.

He was free for few days long ago too.

Necrons were confirmed next faction in dow 3, be sure to buy them when they come out.

Shit is lower than a MOBA.

STILL ALIVE

Last Stand has more in common with an ARPG than ASSFAGGOTS. What lead to DoW3 was some SEGA suit looking at the money DotA2 and LoL were making and said they wanted a 40k ASSFAGGOTS-like game since RTS is a dead genre, that's the only reason why DoW3 was green-lit by SEGA.

The only thing DoW3 and Last Stand have in common is the fucking retarded last level of the campaign.

The same devs worked on last stand and dow3.

Modern relic has no clue what they're doing. Their incompetence was written all over CoH 2 and that's putting aside the decisions that were made by the suits.

The power creep in Last Stand was so absurd, the DLC necron lord and tau crisis suit could practically solo every wave but the last one with any of their gear options while all the base game shit like the space marine, hive tyrant and lord commander were basically trash, the mekboy had like one viable build and the sorcerer had an item that would make the last wave unwinnable.

I played as him in Last Man Standing. IT'S SHIT.

thats like 5 times as many as battleborn