Tell me about Tubie. Why does she wear the blindfold?

Tell me about Tubie. Why does she wear the blindfold?

Other urls found in this thread:

volafile.org/get/VPC0jYhpmRWs/NearATomatoV3Baldman.7z
reddit.com/r/SueLightning/
instagram.com/shinukii/
twitter.com/2b_butt?lang=en
exhentai.org/g/1057459/cfdfb3dc8e/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its a form of goggles i think

tell me about 4ch, why does it come here?

Hotheads out.
Shit thread, OP. Could of at least tried to make something funny.

LOT OF DICKSUCKING FOR A MEDIOCRE GAME.

Drakengard was better in almost all aspects.

Most of the other androids wear them too so I don't think their eyes work well in open light but are ok indoors so you see them without them in the bunker and P&P didn't wear them either but they were inside all the time in Neir 1.

Except Devola spent most of her time singing next to the fountain in the town. Also, 2B has no problems seeing without the blindfold in ending A.

It's not baneposting, it's a shitposting template thread with no actual discussion aside from retard-tier memery. You can go ahead and fuck off to 4cuck with these shitty one-liners or learn how to start a proper discussion.

CHECK EM

I really tried to find merits in this game since I've naively trusted anons who kept sucking this game's dick. But after ten hours I was certain there was simply no fun to be found.

This, i need more Uncle Caim, i need more MURDER.

Checking these

I can't but think Japan has a fetish for blind chicks. Androids, firekeepers and a Shimano maniac falling in love with one.

I like the atmosphere a lot and the music helps too.
I stopped having fun during the bullethell part.

Have we reached the point where Near A Tomato is too popular for hipster Holla Forums?

Fuck off cuckchan weeb faggot

Are you faggots new here? Or are you shills looking to D&C Holla Forums?

Probably goons.

328 POUNDS OF ASS

commander>a2>2b

Debate me.

i haven't even played the game but it looks way better than drakengard
then again caim is more interesting than toobie

caim > everybody in nier: a
otherwise, no arguments there
RIPIP commander, she did nothing wrong
in fact she did nothing at all, what a waste of a character, fuck you moonman

In game, it's supposed to be somekind of AR display, like Raiden's.
In actuality, it just makes her look cute.

Is the crack fixed yet, or does it still crash?

Thats a big ass.

Not like you can blame people on Holla Forums, considering it was originally marketed on robot ass and whether or not it had a brown anus.

smh is calling for gaia or reddit also a secondary there

328 POUNDS

If she sat on your face, your head would be crushed.

V3 crack fixed all my crashing issues and I didn't even need to set affinity anymore.
I put in on vola just in case:
volafile.org/get/VPC0jYhpmRWs/NearATomatoV3Baldman.7z
If you have the game installed with the V2 crack (for example the old FitGirl repack) only replace NieRAutomata.exe and all your previous saves should work.

lmaonobrain

Yes, i'm a goon hellbent on subverting Holla Forums inside out until anime is no longer allowed, also i'm on the JIDF payroll.

You're also a gigantic faggot, don't forget that part.

I think your all missing the big thing with this game.

For the longest time any game with a remotely attractive female in it was labeled "problematic(U+200B was here)" and as such the developers would buckle to pressure and make the females ugly.

This games success was more to do with being able to see attractive women again. And with any luck someone will take notice.

good, death by ass smothering is the only patrician way to go.

Devs aren't buckling to pressure, they've gotten staffed with faggots and cucks, they do it willingly.

But i'm a girl

Lewd…

Hi, I'm still playing the game right now, really enjoying it about halfway through route b currently. Please do not post spoilers, thanks.

Did you need to mention that? Doesnt that solidify that you love cocks?
Unless this is some b8, in which case id r8 it a 4/8

Just forget about it

There’s a reason you don’t tell anyone you’re a bitch on the Internet, bitch. You need to learn that.

Come on, nee-chan, you wanna talk that shit you better be ready to back it up. ;^)
I really dont care that much, as long as you arent some braindamaged tranny deluding themselves

Would this be physicaly possible, y/n?

The dick says yes

POST TITS OR GTFO

Yes, playing autistic dodge-mashing heal-scumming keep-away every fight due to 0-frame startups coupled with broken dodging, broken hitboxes and constant one hit kills throughout the entire game that are used to punish you for trying to fight using any tactic besides "Dodge-mash away and hold R1 while aiming at the enemy" and praying that the game mechanics decide not to fuck you this time is good gameplay. I was honestly shocked that Platinum of all devs made this piece of shit. I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out that Taro deliberately asked the people in charge of gameplay to intentionally break it and make it shitty, because this type of garbage is completely uncharacteristic of Platinum from my experience with their games.
At least with Drakengard, the game wasn't pretending to be not-shit in the gameplay department, unlike Automata. You could even argue it's better in some ways even being as bad as it is, as it never resorts to directly removing the player's ability to respond to the game's challenges/threats. This is without even mentioning the story and soundtrack of Drakengard, both of which are easily superior to Automata. So what does this leave Automata with? 2B's ass and not much else, yet this board can't seem to stop choking on Taro's cock.

Sounds like you didn't even play it and 2B is a small part of the actual game.

Well i was gonna pick it up but now I'm just not interested.

And on this day user got so BTFO by 510fa6 he killed himself via 2B headcrush.

I want to suck 2Bs dick ;3;

2B or not 2B

When will the various cucked faggots who work in the games industry realise that girls like sexy female characters possibly even more than a typical user does? Probably never, because they are cucked faggots. Ironically listening to fat SJWs and numale feminists actually reduces the appeal of games to girls. Look at Battleborn versus Overwatch as an example (I dislike both games but I'm talking about the designs here). Fat barbie is failing for the same reason.

2B is hugely popular on girl infested sites such as tumblr once you get past the fucking SJWs. I certainly don't think the so-called girl gamer market is very big however it would be larger if they tried to appeal to what actual girls liked rather than what the media and SJWs want everyone to believe.

Thanks for reading.

But worth it

What did she mean by this

REPRODUCTION IS EVIL! BUT WE'RE NOT PRUDE BECAUSE WE LOVE DILDOS

IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING
MAJORA'S MASK NIGGERS ARE UPON US

Taro's game are favored by girls, must be because of the doom and gloom, men would gravitate more toward the grim and dark. Although there is still more men playing Nier Automata because way more men play games in general.

Women probably like Taro's games because they are drawn to terrible, shitty games.

Women like them because they're "quirky" and don't have the emotional capacity to grasp them (or anything) beyond the most superficial level.

been noticing this too, if not in sheer numbers of girls certainly in their fanaticism.webm

don't nipchicks love panty and stocking and kill la kill? would've sworn i saw something about that

You should probably go back to halfchan as well since you don't know how thread IDs work.

wasn't there something also about women going to hentai conventions and getting doujin about stuff like rape and BDSM?

Good to see you're a man of taste.

I want to hold 2B's hands

Why hold 2B's hand when A2 exists?

They clear out that shit before the rest get out to them, the fujos/nymphos use them as material for their own shit.

That sword looks like its not connected to the handguard.

MORE LIKE 2BIG

yea

MORE LIKE 2ENORMOUS

Tell me about shitty japanese games

why do you play them

I think it was to help conceal the fact if other androids were infected or something.
Remember, the androids are basically creations of the machines to create some sort of adversary that they both could evolve from. Its really kind of fucked up.

Anyway…there may also be a metaphor to it all.
It isn't until after you've finished the game for the first time that you get a key item you can wear that takes away the blindfold (in gameplay, not in cutscenes).

It could be said that the blindfold represents these characters having a cut-off view from the world around them.
Indeed, the most emotional moments, even in the first ending, happen when the blindfolds are gone.

They're fine, I guess.

Remember, eyes are kind of a recurring thing in Yoko Taro games. Nier had that eyepatch in part 2, Zero had the flower.

I never played any of those other games. But I did play this one.

I'm commenting sort of on a more universal scale. Eyes being blinded or unblinded is significant in plenty of cultures and usually has to do with the concepts of understanding some truth of the world.

how do i delete this thread

Let's try that again.

I'm with the other user, I'm not as interested but still would like to play it.

Want to test me?

Go to bed, Dobson
No one like a sloppy, fat bitch. Youre just shitposting. Ironic shitlosting is still shitposting

pleb

Aw man. :(

Also, I'm saving that gif.

I want 2B to sit on my face, choke me with her thighs, grind her asshole in my face etc. I'm not going to pretend I don't come to these threads solely to fap.

HOT AMERICAN DICKINGS

I want 2B to hold my head in her lap and stroke my hair and tell me everything is going to be okay.

I mean, what can I say? Rubbing my dick feels really good, looking at 2b feels really good. I haven't even played the game, never will. I don't buy games with Denovo, plus I don't have the money anyway. I played Drakengard tough, on an emulator, so that kinda counts.

Me too. I want her to gently rub my cock and massage my prostate while telling me how good a job I'm doing.

Same here.

I wonder if they gave her a hymen? I suppose she probably has one, since they gave them cunts to make them closer to humans, so that makes sense. I've always wanted to pierce a hymen with my dick.

I want her to fart on me

I would like to pump her ass full of a drink, beer, water, whatever, and drink from her asshole.

Sicko.

is that dandruff

I wonder what her breath tastes like, and her saliva and lips. Her vagina too, and ass.

Kat looks better in 2B's outfit, to be honest.

Oh heck, I just missed out on a lame pun.

You should be ashamed for even thinking of it, 2B honest.

I'd order 2B to spend hours standing over a dildo naked, squatting up and down so the tip just almost entered her fully. Then, when her knees are shaking and she can barely think, I'd lay down under her and have her lower herself super slowly onto my dick. Up and down extremely fast. Then I would come, leave her as I found her , and she would go weeks without cumming.

I bet you like this, you nerd.

can someone please just post some scat already

I don't think there's any scat art for 2B and good riddance for that.

Quick lads I need 3000 milligrams of lewd 2B sketches, stat

How about 2B posin' with a 2B pencil?

[mamuru] 2b-san to Ippai Ecchi Suru Tons of Sex with 2B-san (NieR Automata) [English] {darknight}

Gotta love titles like that. Straight to the point.

came for 2b

stayed for a2

I said this once in the past and I'm going to say it again, Nier was never good and it's fucking garbage.

dear near a tomato anons
why do certain people shit up your threads all the time?
love, user

p.s. im not talking about lewdposting. im asking why would anyone not want you to enjoy this game

2B is a great reminder of why I am not gay.

because the first nier game was better

2b only works if you play in jap dub otherwise good luck with graspy 30y old cigar feminist voice

Not like you have any choice with games like Dark Souls or Metal Wolf Chaos.

Or Drakengard 3, unless you like the idea of paying for the privilege.

NIER has some good voice work though.

Don't mind me, just passing through.

Fuck your shitty cuckchan template OP

I didn't have a problem with her English voice.

Have you tried listening to the nip voice?
It sounds a lot better, english VA sounds bored and annoyed.

RESPECT THE ROBUTT

Is 2b the best designed female character in the past 5 years?

Yes. I love her

Girls probably like the games because who doesn't want to play as a sexy girl? Girls and guys thrive to be better than themselves, like guys don't mind playing some 6'5" buff hero and this probably goes the same girls, who wouldn't want to be a sexy girl? As long as they are the same race you can probably relate to the character imo more compared to over their struggles.

Why would a fat girl want to relate to a fat girl? Lmaoo. That's fucking depressing.

everyone that writes "Ugh" should be killed in a most painful way

So she doesn't have to see your penis

In that case you have no reason to post that here besides attention whoring.

I would say yes but only in a conditional sense.
A lot of attention is given to 2B's butt, however, that's really only because of the memes that panty-flashes cause.

But she really is more of a petite sort of girl.
She is designed to be a more realistic version of an idealized asian female.
Small frame, B to C sized breasts, and a curvy but not ghetto large butt.

What you are actually considering as "best designed female" is actually a reaction to a fatigue you may have not noticed on a conscious level.
That fatigue is of the giant ghetto ass body type. "Thicc" women. That fatigue has colored your tastes to enjoy something that is out of that spectrum.

Basically, you're sick of fat chicks. 2B isn't the greatest designed character she's just not a fat chick with with selective liposuction surgeries.

Welcome to Platinum Games.
At least this is their first title that does not involve QTE's

But then again Kamiya is BASED or whatever
You people are an embarrassment.

Taro at least gave them a good story this time instead of the usual vapidness they peddle for "plot" in their games

wew my man.

But the location of joint lines between her parts is clearly 'pure aesthetic' without any regard to functionality. My inner autist roars in confusion every time I see her.

Protagonists are better to be looked up to, rather than be related to.
When you see them acting calm and logical in a stressful situation, you think "yeah that's how I would act", when in reality you wouldn't.
I have a feeling you already knew that though.

i see what you did there

I want to fuck a pencil. What the hell is this.

That's conditional, really.

You shouldn't be looking up to the likes of GTA protagonists but you should be able to relate to them on some level.

Dark Souls did not have a japanese dub. it had english voices from the start.
the only reason the voices sound good is because japs used theater actors and not american "voice actors" who can't sound cute or femenine

It's the 3D, man
Once they're 3D, they're horrid, selfish whores who stuff themselves at the expense of some poor guy or their family and have the gall of thinking they're sensual
But 2D is pure, 2D fat even moreso

so she doesn't have to look 9S in the eyes every time she kills him

in order to not look at shitty imageboard threads involving neer

Yeah, 2D fat is cute.

Where is my disgusted image

Here you go. Feel free to use it on me, too.

Why take something so beautiful and make it so ugly?

Thank you friend

Yeah that's not thicc, that's just fat.

Garbage

Needs to be fatter to be thiccer

MORE LIKE 2BESE

it's making that /games/ board look more attractive each passing day we go further down the shitter. give it time and head kike will allow skyrim threads to stay up and ban people talking bad about it

Ok guys, so is it ok to complete quests from the chapter select to get other endings?

so far I have endings A B C G H K M O U W

the ending I got when the game completed was A2 staying behind to let a building fall and then there was a scene just showing 9S's sword and backpack in a forest. I'm guessing that's not the "correct" ending so I'm wondering what it takes to get that?

Last one isn't fat. Look again at the belly.

Please listen to this user
it would be shameful to end my nofap run so soon

Saved.

Agreed.

You are missing D and E, the only other "real" endings, besides Y.

You should remember making a significant choice near the end of the game. so you know what you need to do to get at least one of the endings.

For and should they ever come here again.

Youmu is pretty cute, but I think there has been better.

with SJWs, stating that you like women implies that you rape them for fun in your spare time

I don't understand why these guys are fattening up the 2B when there are many other robots to do it with.

Time to reach even greater heights.

And an obligatory lewd.

Forgot one.

I love posts like this because only assmad newfags or /rk9/ tier people respond with shit like

i want A2 to brutally stab me through the heart

9s is cute

Get in line.

Preach.

Nier Automata but this is one of the alternate endings.

And this, too.

I can see Ending C used for canon in the next game. It's a temporary win against the machines, but everything is still possible on the long run. B2 and A2 are dead; 9S most likely deranged and willing to betray Yorha, preparing the next big villain.

If I recall correctly, yorha died at the beginning of route C/D.

The most popular fetish among women is rape, if you ever read those stupid female "romance" books they almost always center around a ripped dude using the female lead as his cock sleeve.

Nice.

That can be arranged.

That's a dude isn't it?

I've been here too long

Do really have to ask?

Didn't you mean
weights

Sure, famalam.

If that chin, that butt and that bulge didn't give you a hint:
reddit.com/r/SueLightning/

The ass and chin were of no help, but the bulge was and so was his chin.

God damn passable trannies,

so that she could take em off in the end for the dramatic effect.

You can actually tell from first look at this guy's exposed back.
All non-trap 2b cosplays have a line down the back like pic related #2.

Yeah I was going to say the back too, it seems off to me, but I was afraid that some anatomy fag would call me out on it.

This has been stuck in my head since I did Ending [E].
Its really amazing how a good soundtrack can add such atmosphere to a game.

Considering the fact I am stuck at it and have spent quite a while trying to complete it, it's stuck for me too.

i love 2bee

I want to add, that theme is really great after ending C/D.
I like how a lot of the music is very melancholic, it really adds to the atmosphere of the world.

Something like this, maybe.

I've run out of fat 2B images. Send help.

Tubie more like TUB OF FUCKING LARD

What the fuck happened to this thread?

Summer

Toshino Kyoko!

Too much time on my hands and curiosity. Also summer.

Is this actually a thing? Do you have any more?

Because it’s a fucking kike. Report it.

That's a man.

prove it.
Else you're just some sort of homo.

Yeah. It even became a skin in Gravity Rush 2.

And a butt.

instagram.com/shinukii/
looks like a typical chink-wannabe.

twitter.com/2b_butt?lang=en

This is the second post I've seen doing this in the last 30 minutes, and on two random threads. Is it being shilled elsewhere? Are they that desperate for users despite trying to preach a higher standard of quality?

You sound like a complete faggot.

Where are all these fucking lardfags coming from? We've had 2B as a thicc icon since before the game released, but I've been in most threads since it came out and this the first time I've seen any obesity posting.

How many times must it be fucking said until you stop posting this shit without anything to back it up.
YORHA IS NOT CONTROLLED OR MADE BY THE MACHINES, AND NEITHER ARE ANY OF THE ANDROIDS
Unless you decide to count Adam and Eve out of autism
The blind fold is a visor and is referred to as such within the game. Notice that only field units have the visor. There is no reason for infection to be concealed becase YoRHa planned on being blown up by the machines, not infected, which would detriment the war effort.

Robo ass isn't gross.

Get the final ending user.

exhentai.org/g/1057459/cfdfb3dc8e/

heavy_breathing.jpeg

This franchise was never any good. Only a small minority ever had anything nice to say about the games until now. People only talk about Nier Automata to post fap bait. There's nothing hipster about that you ignorant fucktard.

nah, it's a woman.

Trannys can surgery their heads, boobs and even their genitals.
But they usually keep their hands in a working state, so they are man-sided instead of small female XX-chromosome size.

What about all the /cuteboys/ with effeminate small hands. Holla Forums is always talk about how controllers are tiny and made for manlets.

I can confirm I crossdress fairly often and have small hands the size of a lot of my girl friends.

When it comes to hands I just look at index and ring finger sizes.
Men generally have longer ring fingers than their index finger. Women have longer index.

the amount of horrible secondaries that nierA brought in. I wish for them to be slaughtered

Consider suicide.

Blow your fucking brains out. Seriously, kill yourself. End your life now. Go suicide bomb a synagogue. Reported.

their index finger.
Goddammit.

why is it wet? do androids sweat?

From parts of the Internet you're better off not visiting. Mostly Deviantart.

Maybe she's lubricated

It's so she doesn't get cum in her eyes.

This is the ultimate destiny of fapbait characters, user.

Ciircuit, please jump out of the nearest window you autistic brony faggot.

What's happening here?

Autism
Have a look at his Tumblr for a quick example of the other shit he draws.
ciiircuit.tumblr.com/post/160422166098
ciiircuit.tumblr.com/post/160184085158/subterfuges-extremists-edification-whiplashes
ciiircuit.tumblr.com/post/157114834293

…interesting.

i want 2b to choke me to death

While straddling you and nearly kissing you?

yes, please

I'd rather have 2B shut down all her motor controls and pretend to be powered down while I molest her. She seems to like that sort of thing.

But I live on the first floor. The worst I could do is break both my hands and lose the ability to draw and post here.

I seem to remember Taro being pretty happy about all the lewds.

True. Why couldn't it have been 9S instead…

That's fucking gay, that's why

That's what makes it so good.

No. He was pissed, and thought it was getting out of hand, so he asked the good people of the internet to gather up all of the lewds that come out each week and put them in an archive to send to him so that they could be properly disposed of.

Nah, if I understood correctly, YorHa was designed to be disposable from the very beginning. It would be all sorts of fucked up to manage to solve the initial problem only to end up with a situation where you have self replicating combat androids that you have no way of getting rid off. The ayyyys and their own self replicating bots ended up just capitalizing on the existing situation.

I actually liked English Zero.

is it really so much to ask for some new mecha shota lewds?

Glad to know you share my pain.

You and me both user, you and me both.

It's just shota if it doesn't have robotic features.

Better?

It does when you break him open.

Would still pole hole

I like where this is going.

Who controls Yorha and the Resistance, when the bunker is out? The pods network?

DORK

This is good.
Why.

shilling all day everyday until you buy our DENUVO® shitty game

They're self sufficient user. Nobody controls them. Their leader, or at least the leader in the camp you see, is Anemone.
99% of YoRHa is either dead or infected at that point user.

No i have that one too. I guess i really do have every lewd of nines.

Finished the 9S parts of route C now, just barely started A2's. I like the game so much more by this point. Routes A & B felt really average in terms of story, I wasn't particularly impressed by anything other than the world itself but man did it get heavy all of the sudden. A certain scene in particular with the flowers really makes me glad I took the time to clear out all of the available sidequests before finishing route B. I'm hoping it really feels like it lives up to the name of its predecessor by the end but I'm definitely a lot more hopeful for that to be the case now. Wish I had played back at release and got to experience this with everybody else.f

I thought it got a certain comedic qualities at the C route in that Sven Hassel/graveyard-humor sort of way. Situation just kept deteriorating to the point that only thing you could do was giggle at it when things just kept getting worse and worse. Although I felt really bad whenever topic of family came up.

That's good enough.

They could have written something like "ЗАБАРРИКАДИРОВАННЫЙ ВХОД" to save those men a lot of time and potentially save lives rather than waste it on some dumb barely philosophical bullshit.

Am I missing something here, or is it just Gulag translate?

GENTLEMEN: BEHOLD!

It's a man, isn't it? I wouldn't mind if it's a man.

It's a figurine

Yeah I'm sure he's disposing them all right.

Ah, proof of Gods existence

More like Doomguy "rip and tear" pose.

I really like the scratching on 2B's shoes.
They give a feel of being worn a lot, so we know that 2B has been in action for quite a long time.

if i knew i would play as the cuck, i would have kept 2b's skirt on

Very nice

So is this game good or not? I just pirated it but dont want to waste my time if its nothing more than toobies butt

Gameplay is above average but has some major fucking flaws. Music is top tier, and story is pretty good. Sidequests are basic RPG fair as far what you do in them, but their stories usually make them worth completing. If you can run it, it's worth your time. Getting the final ending without going online or cheating will be an arduous challenge, and not going online ruins much of its impact.

Automata's combat is p.objectively better.

Story wise? Yeah, sure - though that's probably relative to tastes. At least we got a fucking PC port for once in our lives so I don't need to wait a century and get an emulator.

Just finished C, D and E. There's no way I could keep playing after that ending so I chose to delete my save too. That was great, I want to die now.

You dense motherfucker.
Faggots like you need to actually die. Have you learned fucking nothing?

It's a salt bae reference. Kind of funny actually.

Technically, there's more story In the form of text after ending E. Start a new game, and complete the weapon stories user.

2b wasnt even hot how can you waifu her? How can you sexualize my nier?

We didn't, Taro did. He said she looks the way she does because he likes pretty women and gave her clothing destruction.

Literally nothing edgy about wanting degenerates to kill theirselves.

saw those before, its a faggot

what else could expect from japshits games? even the cosplay is gay

How was the first DLC pack anyway?
Also, will their be another DLC pack?

Feeling things actually feels really damn bad you know.

Wasn't it just some arena fighting thing with pointless costumes?

I just got this stupid thought in my head. What sort of horrible disaster would occur if someone asked 2B to make a cup of coffee?

The moment the coffee maker would make noise she'd slice it into pieces for being a machine?

He is qt, that's for sure.

Where's the 9S webm?

I'm just going to post a song I like.