This is my pc i got for free the other day i put an old video card in it and upgraded the ram from 512 to 1...

this is my pc i got for free the other day i put an old video card in it and upgraded the ram from 512 to 1.5gb anybody know what are some good games i should get that should be able to run on this pc even at lowest settings as long as they play at 30fps

i did try Just Cause 1 it seemed to play ok at lowest setting

user. If that's your only PC I feel so bad for you

cool!

no my main pc is way better im just using this pc in my room my main pc is in the spear room

Then you should feel worse for me; my monster gaming rig is a 2006 Dell with an Athlon 64 X2, 2 gigs of Ram and a GeForce 7200. My keyboard is the PS/2 model that came with it and my mouse is a ~2004 Logitech with a broken scrollwheel and a RMB that's been tacked back together with superglue twice.

no wonder your computer iz so shit, it's from the Stone Age!

what are you, a nigger?

damn auto correct

what kind of video card? what cpu? i'm assuming some low-end nvidia 8800 and a core 2 duo, so i suggest
unreal tournament 2004
postal 2
half life 2
emulators
deus ex

AMD Sempron 2800+
1.5gb Ram
80GB HDD
NVIDIA FX 5200 128mb
Windows XP Home Edition

How do you not know how to spell ‘spare’? Autocorrect shouldn’t even enter the picture for anything less complicated a spelling than ‘mnemonic’, ‘bdelium’, or ‘resiniferatoxin’.

I remember when that was big, user! x^D

512mb ram

haha yeah now days 1 game would almost fill the whole hdd

An FX 5200, I bought one of those back in 2005 or so, this game was a blast to young me.

Install gento
Whore your trash computer and host webpages from it

bump

System Shock 2

You ok man?

Fucking codemonkey.

Lol get the fuck out.