They didn't call it Spla2on

lame

It wouldn't translate into japanese well, and we already have a splatoon thread.

This isn't supposed to be a splatoon thread

The fuck kinda thread is it then?

whatever you want it to be

So a dubs thread?

You're wrong, it should be 2platoon

That seems kind of shitposty

SplatTSUn?

Twoplatoon?

In case you didn't notice, starting a thread just to make a crappy joke is kinda shitposty. I'd recommend deleting the thread, but that's just me.

That's not a joke, I'm 100% serious

You're 100% retarded.

That's okay, I still 100% love you

Can I post a single picture of a long green stuffed snake?

Alright, then why did your one post deserve it's own thread? After all, you yourself don't even know what you wanted this thread to be.

missed opportunity nintendo, shares will drop

There was nothing interesting in the front page apart from generals and general complaining threads
I didn't think people would get triggered by a lighthearted thread because it ruins a precious board where threads stay around for a few hours and then disappear

yes

Cute, too bad about the lack of dubs though.

Triggers me

check em

Spl3toon

Well, maybe we could have had a thread about video game discussion instead? How about a thread where people try to condense the lore of a game into a digestible series of posts (for example, Kingdom Hearts, Sonic, and Digimon have had their autism condensed in that manner)? Or maybe you have an idea for a Holla Forums project? Maybe you want to try to understand a concept of gameplay, like what exactly is a loss state? There's all kinds of different threads you could make, and you chose a kind of bad one. I'd rather have this than another complaining meta thread, at least. Me, I'm probably going to make some of the threads I listed at some point, probably.

I hadn't saged anyway.

Well how about this, you could make one of these threads instead of complaining in this one.
You know, actively trying to make the board better rather than being a bitter cunt about things that irritate you?

Up to you bud. Lemme know if you do make that thread, I'll gladly join in

Cool, I said I would so I probably will. I'm just trying to explain how to make the board better, since I'm not sure you understand.

I don't think I will ever understand because it really doesn't matter at all unless you're crippled with autism

Back to >>>Holla Forums with you.

It doesn't though, especially since every single thread just devolves into intense shitposting after about 50 posts either way

they know their audience well
Also, it'd be Spla2n
But it doesn't matter, because it's shit for waifucuck shitposters.

You really need to fuck off with your stupidity.

just as an example, this would happen in another thread and it would be derailed until bumplock

It's true, it's okay if you don't wanna admit it

And? Just because the board is bad doesn't mean you get free reign to make it worse asshole. End your life.

I'm saying it doesn't matter, people actively encourage derailing and unrelated trash
That's what they like

Unironically kill yourself cuckchan nigger

Eh, whatever user
that's how it is

Self loathing is a bitch, waifu cuck.

Reading this thread is making my head hurt
Check my dubs

where did her clothes go at the end