Buy Breath of the Wild

Is that now the go to for japanese sandbox games?

*also every girl a qt.

there's already a botw thread, fuck off

Its very promising the first couple of hours… then you realize you got everything you are going to get in the first 10 minutes and you'll be coming against recolors of the same 4 or 5 enemies for the rest of the game.

It's a damn shame.

Like i said, Phantom Pain.

More like Yooka Laylee

I know what you are doung op

It is a little dog. Stop.

nintendo is gonna rape it anyways so…

sexualize the dog

shit tan
shit game
shit system

that you kektopia?

1TB switch is better.

Need a comic of user ripping open Switch delivery package only to break down in tears once he sees it's just switch doggo in a link outfit
but takes his dick out anyway while crying

Dog is for tender love not rape.

You could have just emulated it for free.

uuhmm… its Kekitopu
get the retarded name right please

yeah its me

this

Dog is for hugging not kink

i want to fug switch dog in the ASSHOLE and cum inside her ASSHOLE

a little late for that m8

Doggo is for fuggo you faggo

Stop pretending.

Who
Would
Have
Guessed?

DOG
PLEASE
And no shitty ara-loli paedophile shit

please delete this fucking thread

God damn furry scum.

HEY MARK

Die in a fire

ok
here comes the airplane!

Shit taste for a shit thread.

I wanna fuck that dogger but not for $499

nom

To be fair, that Switch doggo doesn't even remotely look like any kind of animal while Lolis have the exact same bodyshape as children do.

Wait, so you're saying that liking a petite body shape makes you a pedo?

oh shit what happened

No, I'm saying that being attracted to the body shape of pre-pubescent children makes you a pedo

oh

Draw switch dog laying eggs haha

Whatever you say furry.

haha

the nintendo doggo is a console not an animal

How about guro of the sides of her face coming off

ok

I wonder what they smell like haha

yeah the thing is those bad aspects are really bad, especially if you've played phantom pain and any other game that has suffered from these design choices you're not going to want to do it again.

like Silicone

Mark is furry scum though

no hes gay for Link, who is his spicy boi.

Ur mum is a spicy boi

I thought mark was full hetero

Where did Switch Bitch user go?

hi

draw more doggos

Draw the switch dog riding link like a horse.

at least it had an ending

heh I wonder what they smell like

LEAVE

H E H

Doggo is for violent murder-rape for being such a shit fetish.

if someone made fuckable switchdoggo dolls that person would get a ton of money

why am i too lazy to take advantage of things like this?

social stigma + you probably dont know jackshit about sewing and doll-making.

The tragedy of modern america, is that every pleb is a copycat. You all do the same, think the same, look the same.

Eventually, the next Bethesda games won't even have a name anymore. They will be called "game", and americans lining up, will just mutter that they are playing the game.

is losing fun though?

You lost the game, user.

now i get to play again!

FUCK I LOST THE GAME!

It should taste fine; I love getting pineapple on my pizza after all.

what is this, 2005 Holla Forums?

Yes, apparently it is.

can i fire mah lazor again?

Wait can I do it??
I want to fire mah lazor too!

fuck off rulecuck

MORE DOGGO
PLEASE

it sure brings me back… man i miss /f/.

the /f/ we have here is dead as shit.

How big is her cock? owo

i hope as big as her torso, at the bare minimum

this is the sluttiest zelda game. its hard to believe its rated 3

keki are you a spic?

Suggested remedy: Use it. Post a new thread at least once each day.

Thats gay

Fun fact, the guy getting hit is Chris Pratt

I fucking dare you to post the whole thing

What kind of keyboard has two 'T' keys on it?

I asked for flash thumbnails like 7chan has, but the format seems to be so despised that no effort was ever made to encourage posting it.

As long as we're posting ancient shit..

yes

Si. Superior al nesquik cualquier dia

only makes me want to fuck her harder

Toddler Switch pup would be even cuter. Would still tenderly love.

DO. NOT.

This is my biggest problem with the game, there's nothing at all out there. You climb a cliff and you're likely to find a handful of the same enemy you've been battling a thousand times before and maybe a cut and paste shrine.
If you're lucky, the shrine isn't one of the fucking 80 a test of strength, apparatus or blessing rehashed shrines. And even if it isn't then it's using the exact same style, environments, enemies and sounds as previous shrines.

Then you find a castle and it turns out you can't even go inside it. You just climb it to the tower at the top. Or get told that the Goron you're looking for is in the abandoned mines… Which translates to small islands out in the open with lizards on them.
The environment is a dull shrine hunt made even worse by rehashed korok puzzles everywhere (oh look, it's yet ANOTHER formation of rocks with one missing, and a random rock a short walk away from it. I wonder what this puzzle I've done a thousand times already will offer…). The snowy environments are even worse, as they're just nothing at all but mountains. You could remove North of Rito village and Gerudo Highlands (bar yiga clan hideout) from the game and it wouldn't just change nothing but it would probably improve the game.

It pisses me off that this huge step backwards for the series is not only praised everywhere but will probably get all the GOTY awards because it's Zelda.

she'd be even tighter for you to fill with your bitter semen toddy is a brand of south american snacks, most likely known for their chocolate milk dust and more recently, their chocolate chip cookies, which are vastly superior to chips a hoy because they actually put chocolate chips on them instead of being greedy jewish fucks and selling you a chocolate chip cookie that has at the very most, 1 chip per cookie. also they were bought by Pepsi Co. snacks SA somewhere along the line

>Being aroused by toddlers (xdddd it's just animated lol xd)

You're fucking ACTUALLY worse than furries and I sincerely hope you get exiled from society and into the fucking woods.

hey faggot, the Holla Forums club is 2 blocks down

Also missed out that the "reward" for these tasks are both inconsistent and useless. You could find a shrine that gives you exceptional gear early on in the game or at the very end find shrines littered with useless weapons. Because someone thought it was a good idea to not have treasure scale to you as you progress.

The "reward" you get for beating all 120 shrines? An outfit that is both one of the most difficult outfits to upgrade and one that's on par defensively with the ancient outfit (which you'll most likely own by then). Even worse its upgrade ability is useless, so it isn't even the best gear in the game. Defeat the easiest Hinox boss in the game for the best shield in the game, but beat every Hinox in the game for a medal that does nothing at all. I mean nothing, it just sits in your inventory.

Or waste 2-3 weapons on a white Lynel (because their healthbars are that retardedly long) only to get a single melee weapon back that's either on par or worse than the weapon you just spent.

You faggots need to go the fuck back to Holla Forums and fucking stay there

fuck you

it's just Holla Forums trying to D&C as per usual, ignore it

no fuck you Holla Forumshead!

nobody cares Holla Forums, just go back.

"its okay when we do it"

Okay, cool. Glad we agree on one thing.

It's just a prank bro.

also
geez Holla Forums whats wrong? angry that you're not number one board anymore?

when you go into a videogame board to defend some retarded moral values (that no one brought up until you did) then yeah, you are definitely Holla Forums, its just too obvious dude. try adding more XDs to your post, that might work.

yeah but i'd definitely fuck a toddler switchdoggo

You seem confused. I don't browse Holla Forums nor do I agree with them. I just don't want Holla Forums to end up like 4/v/ where furfaggot and pedo apologists reign supreme.

You're making that very difficult.

Needs even more Keki lewds though

because furfags and pedos are totally new to Holla Forums right?

also
i don't apologize for nothing

Mods, requesting a ban.

Just report the faggot and move on. Holla Forums has been doing this for months now where they attempt to paint Holla Forums as Holla Forums's bogeyman that keeps ruining threads with politics when in reality no one even mentions or brings up Holla Forums or politics half the time and it's just some Holla Forums autist trying to derail the whole thread because someone posted an opinion that was vaguely political in nature.

Comunas é prá fogueira

100% agreed. if possible with toddler switchdoggo, just to piss off the Holla Forumstards

and thats how to spot a Holla Forumstard. remember when you blamed Holla Forums for everything?
oh the irony…

i have no idea what that means, i dont speak chimp my friend.

It's probably neither Holla Forums nor Holla Forums, just a triggered goon or freech or Holla Forums or who ever D&Cing.

Is this you?

The thing is it's not about whether I disagree with you or not, it's about the fact that the only people who sperg out over Holla Forums like this out of the blue are always Holla Forums D&C'ers. Anyways this is your last (You).

I don't even know what is happening

Imageboards sure have changed.

Thats why you need to save the thread by posting doggo.

funny that you should say that, because the only people who sperg out about loli/toddler is Holla Forumstards. i can play reverse "no true scotsman" too you cheeky cunt

sage negated

nothing important, just retards leaking from their base board, you keep drawing that doggo you wonderful bastard

I was expecting this one

The whole board is on fucking edge for some reason that's what happening.

And. Here. We. GO.'

Just keep posting more dog

didnt mean to sage that time

the board is fine m8, its just a handful of stray Holla Forumstards who can't find anything to get angry about in their homeboard.

ever since kampfy took over that shithole they've been shitting every single board with fake outrages over stupid shit, specially Holla Forums since we are more popular than them
nobody gives a shit, just fuck off back to your aryan LARP board and get angry there, this is Holla Forums for videogames and videogame-related fuckable cute creatures. if you're going to get angry there get angry about something Holla Forums related like the localization of fire emblem

Holy shit I fucking saw this post in a daydream like three months ago.

You get premeditated visions of leftist shitposters on algerian stone masonry websites? What an awful superpower

not sure if awful, but definitely useless
you doubling down on that irony huh?

You called?

its a generic shitty ubisoft-tier open-world grinder

I dont really feel like drawing today.
I'm just gonna go play vidya

10/10 post.

SALIM RATO

I was just joking, geez

That is one smug rat

't was just a jape my friend, just a jape

This thread fucking sucks.