Neogaf finds out the cultists in Far Cry 5 aren't christians and instead are mixed race cultists

Still not getting it, but we need to mine some salt here boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/vpwabf.wav
tumblr.com/search/Far Cry 5
tumblr.com/search/FC5
dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/we
archive.is/zpwSN
32ch.org/inta/res/986.html
nytimes.com/interactive/2015/11/29/us/30abortion-clinic-violence.html?_r=0
archive.is/oMyub
youtube.com/watch?v=sxav5An1sAs&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IS THIS THE FINAL THREAD
Please be the final thread, I want to see the reaction of anybody but the people in this board.
I want delicious tears.

These faggots don't even understand that the cultist are stand-ins for whatever they wanted them to be, hyper-christians etc.

Why does their being mixed race mean they aren't Christian? Or are they actually heavens gate style whack jobs?

Can we please stop talking about Far Cry existing

Every time I'm reminded this is a successful franchise I get really depressed

Are we having this thread again? Already?

Get a load of this faggot.

Literal cuckoldry.

They're upset that it isn't explicit.

Things have gotten so liberal that even the racist redneck cult has to have a few token niggers.

wew

It's an inevitable result of the progressives' "trigger culture". You can't ever depict a thing, even if it's in a mocking or denunciatory manner.

So what's our source on this?

my.mixtape.moe/vpwabf.wav
We should have one of those thread simulators, but with neofag

This infuriates me.

Don't you meant triggered?

That's a great idea user, why don't you do it?

Even if they're mixed race they're vast majority white admixture. They don't look Black/Hispanic/Asian/Native American at all.

Have we reached top slacktivism yet? How many layers of slacktivism is he on and how many more can be reached?

Since when can you pick who you play as in a Far Cry game?

Remember when videogames weren't taken at face value?

Blaming "trigger culture" is like blaming the teeth of the shark that is eating you. This is straight up maoist style cultural revolution and pop-culture has only made it easier because the enemy has complete control over fads, fashion and non-immediate sexuality.

These people have never played Far Cry user.

you could in Far Cry 2.

I dunno they look white to me, and the wikipedia page still says that the game is about a "religous doomsday cult". Where are you getting this info from?

A-All by myself…?
I guess I'll wait for the thread to end first, to collect salt.

If it makes you feel any better it also means that it's will eventually stop them from making slave and civil rights movies and those Lifetime movies where the woman gets raped.

No it won't, stop expecting self consistency from a post-hoc justification for racial disenfranchisement.

Honestly they look more like hipsters than good ol' boys.

We could remember the good old days
I've yet to play a single Far Cry game. Does Crysis count?

tumblr.com/search/FC5
;^)

No. Getting pissed off about something and getting "triggered" are totally different things. Getting triggered is SUPPOSED to mean becoming so upset by seeing something that it makes you have a legitimate full blown PTSD-fueled panic attack. Naturally, the word has lost all real meaning thanks to the sensitive faggots who stole it. I guess now all it means is getting offended by something.

I know user, I was funning ya.

Those would have been considered manly haircuts and beards just 10 years ago before numales ruined them. My point still stands

Don't you remember Jamie Foxx saying a few months back to "stop depicting us as slaves and start depicting us as kangs" or some shit?

Ladies and gentlemen:
The Cyber-Cuckold

My sentiments exactly.

((((white man))))))))) sure rabbi, whatever you said

I like how wolf there is apparently infected with the Crossed.

That's not actually what it means either, the actual definition is a stimulus that excites the PTSD, and those are generally not brought on by "upsetting abstractions" but definitite physical stimuli like high volume noises, rapid motion, fast paced enviornments, etc. The whole "I got upset and it made me have PTSD" shit is just chicks and chick psychologists ruining shit for vets.

user actors are whores, stop thinking the words people put in their mouths mean something.

I am so glad there isn't a Crossed videogame.

So he's pretending he's white on a forum, says he play a game where he pretends to be the main character, but instead pretends to be a black woman of color (yes, they exist, shitlord!) and kill crazy cultists, but pretend they're all cis white males.

I don't know guys, this sounds kinda pretentious to me.

I completely forgot about that. Still, it hasn't been a feature in any Far Cry games that came out in the past eight years (that I know of) and even then, you were limited to five or six pre-existing characters. To assume you can just choose to play as a negress implies that they know nothing about the series.

It would be banned.

doesnt the sigel or whatever look like Scientology? isnt the 2nd hand villain a fucking hollywood actor? This timeline is getting all kinds of distorted.

Crossed sucks ass

Apparently now they're gonna be getting character customization.

That only exists to make you passive, low frequency user.

It would have loli. But not the kind of loli you would ever want.

It isn't a meme, bro.

90% of the time somebody says this on anything other than a dating profile or government form, they're Jewish.

Makes sense the jew would pick fucking Mona as his profile picture.

It literally is a meme, and you've ceded control of your destiny.

I see neofags have their priority in order.

Not many worlds but many minds.

Don't you shit talk morgana. Morgana fucking hates niggers.

Oh, filtered, get the fuck out.

I nearly gave up on Futaba just to cuck that cat with Ann.

I see Holla Forums has its priorities in order

I was close enough. The important thing is that it's a legitimate thing that can happen to people with real PTSD. Yet now we commonly see "trigger" warnings on everything online. It's fucking pathetic and an insult to people with real PTSD.

Holla Forums confirmed full of jews.

Nope, you're a faggot who bought into a metaphysical structure that lets other people (but not you) retroactively alter what you consider "true." You are the ultimate sheep, and plebbest of plebs.

real PTSD doesn't exist, you fucking pussy.

I could kind of get where they're coming from on that. The only thing that varies between Far Cry games (post 3) is the setting, so when the setting isn't something they were hyped up for (as retarded as being hyped up for that is), their hype for the game itself crashes.

Good. Ubisoft sucks ass and I'm tired of their copypasta bullshit. The less sales, the better. Also don't like the setting. French urbanite faggots know nothing about rural America.

It's like if a hetero guy was getting anally destroyed by a BBC and said "Joke's on you, homophobes!".

Hang yourself. It does, you think all those war vets are merely pretending?

It absolutely does and has been physically shown to manifest as hyperactivity in the hippocampus and thalamus, that mediate tonic alertness.

So Gavin McGuiness?

#white tears

Just a bunch a pussies trying to get a pay check.

How Is PTSD Real If Even Our Stress Isnt Real?

It does, faggot. The common term to used to see for it is being "shell-shocked." It comes from being exposed to explosions. There were a lot of WW1 and WW2 vets with it. And we've seen a big recurrence in recent years thanks to IED explosions.

But you're probably thinking about the snowflake versions of PTSD.

Go home Schlomo

Go back to tumblr.

we have enough brain bandwidth to do both at the same time.

What's the matter, parthicus? Don't got the balls to do that in real life?

And in fact real PTSD often isn't simply psychological but is partially the result of micro concussion damage due to close proximity to explosions going off all the time. "Shell Shock" might have been an accurate description after all.

just saw the trailer god that game looks like shit why does anyone even car

Yes, I'm aware of it. See I posed.

I was too slow.

Honestly, the older term "Warrior's Fatique" is more accurate, as the concussion damage is often not directly related to the neurological hyperactivity that is now the primary diagnostic critrea.

Yeah. I can't believe he shoved a dildo up his ass on his show.

Give me all the boogymen terms you got. The bottom line with PTSD not being a real thing, is the kikes made it up so solders would sit in stew in their own shit and not face the hard fact they killed their own kin, and should be revolting against da JQ.
KEEP SUCKING THAT DICK THOUGH

I have a better song for Neogaf's autistic bullshit.

WEW

You're an idiot.

How about you stop falseflagging Holla Forums

His father and his father's father, both hard steel men, as he often states, would be so proud.

What happened? I thought you were killing Trump supporters according to the fifty other threads we had about this. Now that you're killing minorities is it ok to like this game or what?

Oh god what.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! IS THIS ENTERTAINING TO EVERYONE, WHAT THE /FUCK/ IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE"
I'll use it

I actually agree with this.
Carry on.

It's Ubisoft copy and paste bullshit. It's never ok to like the game.

Wait until ubisoft comes out with an announcement stating that they are not racists.

I really need to find something better to do with my Saturdays, my kids won't even talk to me anymore.

At first, I wanted these threads gone because of the blatant shilling, but now it's getting entertaining.

Depression doesn't exist.

Yes it does, but it's actually a useful warning and the human equivalent of a bear's hibernation. You don't need drugs to get over it in the vast majority of cases, just to stop being a lazy shit or change your living circumstance.

So "punch a nazi" has become "punch a nazi in a videogame" Maybe bike lock fag getting arrested scared them all into slacktivism.

user, are you gay?

indeed. fan the flames!

A little bit.

I was mocking him.

Your kids don't exist. The whole reproduction meme is a jewish invention to keep people spending too much money on kids' toys, clothes, insurance and food, as well as the entire sex and dating industry. The truth is you can reproduce using your inner-eye and cloning yourself by adjusting the vibrations in the space next to you to your own.
christ this is either good bait or you're 2hardcore4/pol/

Western medicine is one huge business run by jews.
So you get pseudo-illnesses like PTDS, depression and whatever the fuck else is there so the cane sell you pills and psychologist services.
It's not real.

This.

This is true, but you can't jew an MRI.

This is bumfuck retarded. That's like saying because most scientific institutions are jew owned that gravity and jupiter are lies constructed to keep the white man down.

The earth is flat.

You should go back to whatever the fuck retard board you come from.

It's smoke and mirriors lights and tubes user.

False analogy doesn't prove my point wrong.

It's magnets you dumb shit. Magnets can not be fooled, they would never betray me, not like everyone else.

That's what makes me laugh mosts ha ha

Neogaf needs to be mocked more to be honest.
Those people are probably worse than Tumblr.

My god, they really are hipsters.

Sure thing, Chaim

The red headed guy on the right is literally richard spencer

It's an entirely truthful analogy. Just because something is over diagnosed does not mean it never existed in the first place. You think autism isn't real just because tons of people are diagnosed with it?

I didn't even fucking notice that, but it makes sense with the fact the second-in-command is supposed to be some kind of movie star.

You kinda prove that autism is real.

There is no 'we' user

pretty sure that most npcs just don't exist outside of cutscenes, so you kinda can't.

You don't understand, we ARE neofag

DAS RITE

See why we never should have allowed this?

dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/we

dass not a horse

Kinda activates the almonds a little.

Heh. I might consider getting this game now, that is if it isn't just another Radio Tower climbing collectathon

Honestly though, I for once in my life commend Ubisoft, and that's something I never thought I would do. For once I can see they weren't trying to draw any real-life parallels and just wanted a Far Cry where you can listen to country music while mowing down meth heads. I can respect that

it is

It's neofag falseflagging
They know.

Sure as hell is better than this shit.

The jews are the eternal scapegoats for the powers to be. Infighting in the lower classes keeps them in control.

It has a horsecock, though.

Niggers have penises too, it doesn't make you a nigger, does it?

No but if I had a nigger penis, I could probably make nigger semen.

That's not a horsecock.

Oh okay user. Is that why one quarter of that top 1% in the US is jews, despite them only being 2% of the population?

Horsecocks don't have knots.

I've never seen the speech bubble and yet I recognize that fucking font. It's like Comic Sans with AIDS.

You know a lot about animal dicks user.

You could also make indian semen

There we go. Their marketing worked on you.

Kill yourself.

Then let's do the right thing

Let's not argue about the Protestants giving up societal leadership after bailing on contraceptives question and the Catholics losing all cultural battles since Vatican II. Instead, we read more Neofag salt.

www.reddit.com/search?q=far+cry+5

this was supposed to be a salt mining thread, you dopes

Nigger, its obvious this thread was raided by gaftards. This shit has happened before
Also that second pic

Oh please. Echidna dick? That's like "The Airplane over the Sea" of animal cock.

Maybe they'll screen it only to people that won't criticize their game, like how the wonder woman movie had screenings that were exclusive to women.

Fuck off Holla Forums

That movie is out? I'm so glad I unplugged from pop culture.

I use to hang around rather closely with a certain Holla Forums fandom so I have pretty intimate knowledge of what horse genitalia looks like.

More like POOP culture.

Rick and Morty?

Every time I see shit like that, I want to respond with images of people being murdered by ISIS. There are so many and they're so brutal that I think these faggots need to be reminded of exactly what they're defending.

Steven Universe?

Fuck, I didnt notice the knot.

Fake jews.

Mods really need to be made aware that this thread is being blatantly and purposefully derailed. I mean holy shit this isn't even subtle people are literally spamming one-liners about horse cocks

Horsecocks are serious business, user.

To be fair, one liners about horsecocks are definitely more interesting than Ubisoft's newest titles

What is the vaporwave a e s t h e t i c of furry pebises

Oh no, the 90th thread about far cry 5 is getting derailed, whatever shall we do.

Yeah, nigger. They had to use a scanning electron micrograph to visualise the penis of an animal you can hold in both hands. That's a bean weevil dick, dick.

Do these people have any idea what the actual Taliban does?

1 was great at the time, 2 was a little watered down, the Crysis games are good.
It's basically the same story as BF, CoD and TES, early games are great then they get casualized to hell.

I went for the salt and instead now I'm sad because of the consumer whores there.

It has been called many things over the years, Soldier's Heart, Shell Shock, Battle Fatigue, Combat Stress and now PTSD. This isn't some new bullshit made up by faggots but something that was a problem for the Roman Legions.
Well looks like you know nothing about history and are way to stupid to explain this shit to.
Sounds like your life is going great, I'm sure shitposting will fix it.

This is the future of imageboards, everything is drama and fun is banned.

Please stop, you are killing the vidia.

I have to agree with on this one.

What fresh hell is this?

I just wanted to post a dick.

Im surprised theres more replies to someones comment than the picture itself

Don't delete my posts though, I'm giving resources.

I'm not derailing I'm just following the flow of the conversation.

More discoveries from our friends in Israel.

It's not like there's much else to be discussed anyway, Neogaf being retards isn't something new or out of the ordinary and I doubt anyone cares enough about the Farcry series to try and turn this into a discussion about what not-quite-christian-or-white-but-still-totally-representing-white-christian-radicals could mean for the franchise.

That's about right. Until you realize the Rothschilds are also Jews. Ruh-roh.

user, being "on the rail" would eventually lead to horse cocks

Can I have the link to the neofag thread?

Gaben pls go

Or reptiles pretending to be Jews.

Pretty much. They are far too stylish to be real rednecks.

user, you might want to notice the scale on the left side of the image. You know, the one that says 20 micrometres? As in, 0.001 millimetres or 0.000039 inch in burger speak?

These faggots seriously think Trump is some kind of a theocrat. They have no idea whatsoever what the internal workings of the Republican party are like.

What else is there to say on the subject? I'll go through the checklist:

I think we've done everything.

Do they think Trump is southern or rural?

etc etc…
And I've yet to see any actual OUTRAGE about villains being white. Did people just forget 90% of movie villains are white?

I don't know, maybe mining salt and laughing at faggots like we do everytime shit like this happens

You are forgetting all the furfag commission "artists" that won't have money to expand their dragon dildo collection.

but you gotta hand it to Ubi:
they went for the lowest of hanging fruits and the "OUTRAGE" seems to be abrewin'. At least on trumplr.

Painfully transparent.

Well start posting screencaps of retarded people then.

"le ebin salt mining" is mediocre at best, this thread has been much funnier talking about dicks.

Did Ubi ever say that the cult is racist, christian or conservative? I think people just heard "cult in Montana" and made the rest up themselves.

You respectfully have sex with them at their initiative because they may br body conscious and you shouldnt force them to do something they'll regeret. Hun. ^_~ ♡♡

Gravity does exist in the sense that there is a force holding us down and preventing us from just floating off into space, however the reason for this force is actually because of heat. The Earth's core is so hot that it creates a magnetic-like force that pulls things towards it. The Earth rotates around the sun for similar reasons.

It is christian as the trailer has him saying some very bibilical stuff like "my flock" and "my children"

Yeah, it's a small beetle's dick from a scientific article I read lately. I recognize it.

Don't mind me, I'm just practicing to be a good gaffer

That isn't strictly christian, lots of cults use that language.

But Mayer Amschel Rothschild was an actual Jew.

That sounds more like cult shit to me.

I just don't get joy out of it anymore. Because I know that the devs aren't going to look at people laughing at the retards saying "DIS GAEM DUN LET ME GAS ALL WHITE PEOPLE? GUESS I WON'T BUY IT DEN, NOT LIKE I WAS GOING TO ANYWAY!" and thinking "man maybe I our target audience are a bunch of gibbering retards". They're instead looking at this and considering whether they should just make the game about shooting white christians in the face. Because SJW retards are what game devs listen to these days, not people who actually play video games.

archive.is/zpwSN

ayyy

It seems heavily christian to me. Let me look for stuff in the trailer. Also he is preaching in a church.

Who the fuck thinks like this?

Also the art is a blatant reference to The Last Supper and there's literally a man bent over with the word sinner carved in his back.

I think this whole thing was a last minute switch when they realised how much flak they were taking.

This, same shit with ghost recon happened when you are totally not in mexico guys.

Is geography a "biofact" too?

They need them to be white christians because mixed race would clash with their 'my poor oppressed minorities' narrative

I figured The Last Supper reference was on purpose. It's very easily recognizable.

They made a switch all right.
A Nintendo Switch (tm)!

user, pls, We are making fun of people who first usually have never left their milieu and whose mythological is Harry Potter. They are as educated as they think they are and you shouldn't expect too much from them, Mkay.

What is the funniest evidence for Neogaf's userbase being a bunch of moral monstrosities who are going to shoot up a Highschool?

Again; These people are not reasonable or smart. Don't expect sophisticated answers from them.

Nigger, the marketing material is blaspheming on the last supper, in the background is a burger wood church and the emblem of the cult is a cross.

They are idealogs with nothing of meaning in their life beyond they stupid ideology, you can see similar things on Holla Forums with anons like

Of course! That explains why shirts stick to you in hot weather, the sun rays heat up your skin and the fibers in your shirt causing them to create magnet fields that stick them together!

Yeah, California-based cults are totally typical of Montana.

Why do people assert stuff while pulling information out of their ass? When you're talking face to face its understandable but posting on a forum you can google something before you type it to make sure your information is correct before typing and posting your retarded comment

So I have
Also I just remembered that in 4 there was a crazy guy who sells guns and asks "what gun would jesus choose?" and quotes bible verses.
I will say that watching the other trailers it seems like a lot of good guys are christan and/or white who are defending their homes from the cult.

Feels > Facts isn't just a meme it's a way of life for some.

p r o t e i n s

To be fair, a lot of cults have their snowflake religions based off of christianity, and "sinner" isn't necessarily Christian.

Because a lot of cults in the West are either copying from Christianity or are Christian heresies. The most infamous Cult of Germany, Universelles Leben is actually a Christian Heresy.

Leftists and other people with defective Amygdalae.

The Black Pastor probably is, although his pressence doesn't make much sense, because Blacks usually minister to Blacks. The idea of him being one of the good guy strikes me as the equivalent of Pastor Ugandan Eat-Da-Poo-Poo man convincing you that you should smite those bearded heretics with a Panzerfaust.

is that the same guy as the one in FC3?
There was also a black pastor in Mafia 3.

Fair enough, I have zero interest in Ubishit so haven't been paying attention/

No kidding. For example I almost typed French Guiana but then I did a quick check because that didn't sound right.
These fucks are plugged into the net 24/7 and they barely use the functionality. I knew Web 2.0 was going to be trouble all those years ago and I was right. This shit has ruined the internet.

Ideologues. They'll do anything to do something they think spites someone. Make a company that sells socks with "Gas Fascists" on the soles and advertise them as "sneaky ways you can wear anti-fascist gear in public" and you'd probably make millions.

I don't even understand how you don't do basic fact checking, it's like they're in elementary school where kids just make shit up for no reason

What's that supposed to mean?

You don't know anything about Crossed do you?

This is hilarious he is joking? r-right..? guys… ??

oH MY GOD.

Because they ARE children. They have the mental maturity of a 13 year old and the body of a 25 year old. When they hit 40 and havent died of AIDS theyll realize their life has been a waste up until then and go on a shooting spree

They have no self-consciousness, do they?

Hi Neogaf!

No. Most of that shit is serious.

They are fedoras. I have to deal with that shit since I started to go to Church occasionally and noticed that all the criticism and bile is just spiteful ghibberish in the worst case and ignorant in the best case. Funny thing is, everyone here is traditionally sent to Sunday school here. Its a huge part of one's late teens.

Jonestown itself was in South America the cult was Californian so was Heaven's Gate

They're vampires. They live by feeding on the vitality of other people and they can't self-reflect.

That third picture sums up this game, but not in the way it intended.

Far Cry fans:
Dis Cis Scum fans:

Either way, it's the devs and the publishers that lose.

The funniest part of this is that he obviously wouldn't have cared/been supportive if Xer0 said "straight up, attacking CHRISTIANITY and it's utter insanity." But because he said "religion", now that suggests attacking Islam and Judaism and Hinduism and Sikhism and Buddhism and Daoism and all the other religions in the world and that's not acceptable because those are largely practiced by non-whites.

electric universe bro, get the jew out of your headspace

how did you figure that one out?? It was supposed to be a secret oy vey

JIDF pls go

report them

I wish the cultists were actual Christians, then Holla Forums would have an actual reason to be mad and maybe we could have some serious discussion about how Jewbisoft is ruining the industry.

wow what a faggot

so it's kinda like reverse Watch_Dogs situation where you could have a choice of what kind of people you'd kill, but that didn't reflect on the gameplay itself in any way.
"If the media paints you as bad people, that means you are monsters"
Did I misinterpret that?

Pic 1 shows why the West will go full Fasho again. They are posting that shit over losing the election. Letting them at the helm is not safe.

Doesn't chance the fact that Jonestown took place in South America. That these cults were Californian should have activated the almonds and preventing you from posting, because Far Cry 5 takes place in Montana and shows a rural American heartland region, while the homeland of all whack ass cults is coastal, leftist California. It was the reason why Walter Martin has moved his ministry, the Bible Answer man, to that state, by the way.

Oh boy, do I have some Orthodox surprises for that chucklefug.

Go play a good game instead of giving visibility to this piece of shit.

Or even a bad one, fuck.

Somehow I'm not buying the "th-they're not Christian!" line. It comes across as backpedalling, given how blatant the trailer was.

Can they not see the hypocrisy?

Ti an Do kind of wandered all over the US for a couple of decades I think.
Did you know that Nichelle Nichols' brother was one of the cultist that died?

Their religion is a 99.9% copy of christianity but instead of jesus its a guy named jebus therefor its not christians :^)

No.

These are the people the industry panders to.

This kike corrected himself, IN TEXT, before making the post, as though he was speaking.

The amount of autism required to do that is sufficient for the death penalty.

Not really, no. Who is he wanting me to think that sounds like? Trump? He's a cityfag from jew york for christ's sake. There something I do'nt know about?

They did, but they were based out of Commiefornia and they brought all their most devoted cultists there. It's always the well-populated and heavily urbanized states where these kinds of cults pop up (when they do in the United States).

They're not. Anybody they are seen abusing in the trailer is white. Just about everybody in the town they are sacking is white. I dont know why the nigger preacher even gives a shit. I'd laugh if these were actually leftists like the whites in Get Out are.

Muriclaps live under tyranny now and trump is literally sending out his death squads to kill every immigrant and faggot. This is all done under the name of christ of course

Go back to 4chan.

Try harder, shlomo.

So how do they explain the National Guard not showing up just to BTFO these cultist? I mean with Far Cry 4 you can just argue about the guy being an idiot for not escaping to an American Embassy to have the Navy kill half the island to rescue American hostages.
But how the fuck does nobody notice a doomsday cult in Montana that's gotten so bad locals are somehow obtaining and strapping miniguns to crop dusters for home defense?

If the game takes place in Africa, isn't shit and the sodomite killing makes a lick of sense, sure. But we are talking about a Ubishit game. Their writing is as accurate on real life as loli mangos are on Eros.

He noticed how the thread got derailed. its funny that it stopped as soon as started to post caps from the Neofag thread.

There is probably a bullshit explanation like total isolation or the American government supporting those freaks.

You mean FC3, but yeah, the plot and setup for that one was complete fucking lunacy. Radios exist. Boats exist. But they have to sit in the cave and wait for this shit boat that will never be fixed and never ever use a radio or phone, ever. Never mind that the PC is retarded beyond belief with inhuman motivations and no comprehension of how a human should behave.

Just like Scientology really.

Holla Forumseddit-tier thread

>>>/freech/

>>>Holla Forums

>>>/freech/
>>>/ovens/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/anywherebuthere/

hmmm…

Youre getting banned and deported, beaner.

That last one is projecting so hard.

>>>/hgg/

what does it matter when the game is going to be farcry 3.75 but this time the most exciting animal is a bear.

?

Here's your you.

the fuck do sources have to do with neogaf screenshots

At least they have enough common sense to be able to tell what it's about, as opposed to the Holla Forumslacks who think everything is a personal attack on them.

Kek. I can only imagine how the faggots at Ubisoft were scared out of their minds to look racist, so they quickly explained to all the SJW cultists that it wasn't a white only fest, hoping to please them with their offering to political correctness, but instead only displeasing them.

Will it finally dawn on them with what kind of sick people they're actually dealing here? Probably not…

Am I being triple baited?

This makes me so angry I've passed anger and I'm now just disappointed. Twitter and social media have eradicated everyone's ability to express ideas with any degree of sophistication. I don't know what that guy's profile is like, but he's either a nigger or a wigger.

Now I know how serial killers feel.

We've had about a dozen threads on this shit game now and every time they end up like this.
Even without these threads the mods have really been dropping the ball lately though, with their retarded 15 minute bans.

32ch.org/inta/ is in this thread

I just find it fantastic that they're using a scanning electron micrograph to look at bug cock.

That's it! I have skimmed the Neogaf thread for the most retarded posts and got enough for a thread simulator. user can now make his webm.

Already mentioned ITT.

He thinks anyone here is retarded enough to directly link the the Neogaf thread.

I know someone who worked for a big Ubisoft studio. He told me that among other things, that Ubisoft thinks that all their customers are morons and shouldn't be trusted with complicated control schemes. The SJWs are as close to the imbeciles Ubisoft is making games for as you can get. Of course they won't accept that they are also bonkers, because finally having customers that so unintelligent is exactly what Ubisoft wants.

What a horrible night to have 2hu autism!

32ch.org/inta/res/986.html
wew lad

gee I wonder who could be behind this post….

Okay, retard.

This is actually good, demonizing Christians and religions all together is healthy for our society

WEW

Reported. Kill yourself, kike.

OY VEY. THE GOYMERS KNOW!!!

Either that link isn't working or I'm already banned from a site I've never been to before.

They just shut it down.

There servers are shit so it went down fast

That's pathetic, archive it next time.

Varg?

(checked)
wew

The thing is that most anti-religious media is always anti-christian, never anti-islam or anti-judaism.
I find it quite ironic that Ubisoft decided to make a game where christians (or cultists that took every aspect of their religion from christianity, as if there is a difference) are the enemies when thousands of people in the west have died because of muslim terrorism in just the last 2 years. I'd love to see a game about a dystopian future Europe set in the UK or France or something where you're one of the last non-muslims left and you need to fight an actual fucking caliphate and restore to peace to the continent. Now that would be actually interesting and original unlike the "muh evil rednecks" bullshit that has already been done before.

What the fuck am I reading in that first post?

It was just up as well lol
This is coming from a NEET, but what the fuck are people doing with their lives.

For their sake I hope that's it and they didn't spaz out going full "SHUT IT DOWN". That'd be fucking hysterical.

The hypocrisy in this thread. "Wah, the game isn't attacking christians!" One guy comes along and suggests attacking all religions, and everyone does a spit take. HOW HATEFUL!

What.

Meh.. We've been killing Muslims for decades, both in video games and irl. What i'd really like is a jew villain for a change.

I don't know user, the WBC is extremeeee as ISIS. I mean, look at those mean homophobic signs! They are just as deadly as a nail bomb in a Ariana Grande concert, a truck in Nice, and a ar15 in a Orlando Gay bar.

Don't forget about those abortion clinic bombers despite them only killing 11 people since 1993 in contrast to the 140 (Orlando =50, Nice =70, Ariana Grande= 20) fatalities by Islam since 2016.

nytimes.com/interactive/2015/11/29/us/30abortion-clinic-violence.html?_r=0

The neogaf thread. It's pretty boring for the most part, filled with retarded hypocrites, unpaid hypemen, and muh killing racists.

Soo.. what religion r u onii-chan? :'^)

I'd love to see it too but that's never going to happen for obvious reasons. Maybe Hamas can make a game about killing Israelis or something.

Nice quads

That's only taking the Western mass attacks into account, there were plenty of attacks in the Middle East and individual attacks in the West in the same timespan.

lavaint satanist with theistic tendencies

Whoops! Looks my webms were too controversial for them. :^)

Says the guy who also posted

The same shit they have been doing on Warosu since 2012. More on it in the /a/ threads on >>>/irc/

You just have made that up, haven't you?

If you consider widespread degeneracy and lack of morals as healthy, sure

If there is no God there is no should. Stop derailing the fucking thread!

What did he mean by this?

LOL

You people amuse me.

What's wrong with pointing out a subtle hint?

It came back up, here is an archive.
archive.is/oMyub

Meant to reply to

It is. Yes, humans make morals. However religions keeps those morals strict whereas humans shift from previous morals. I also agree that morality is subjective, but the results that come from practicing those values are objective. If you're told to raise a family because it's good, then you will create children as a result.

ecks dee
Are you so fucking disconnected from the world? Humans as a living creature seeks to do what all other living creatures seek to do, survive and reproduce. All the morals you shitters frame on religion can explained with biology. Are you gonna tell me lions fuck and care for their family because they believe in something?

The text is still read by all of those sects, it's just that humans interpret it differently. Thanks for proving my point though.

I don't think that any Christian sect is reciting Suras from the Koran nor do they fine people for not acknowledging their 50 genders.

Not my point faggot. Religious morals change, like catholicism and protestantism. Religion is a flimsy moral structure at best. Hell there are tons of christians who accept gays and transexuals.

If the LGBT movement is of any indication, it seems like the exact opposite.

There's a reason people call them mentally ill user.

They haven't shifted at all, quit reading articles from pop-culture and practice it yourself.

And they are garbage and survival and reproduction. Case and point.

Seems different to me.

Yet, there are laws that enable those people to criminalize you for "hate" in Canada, Portland, and NY.

To add everything for morality can be boiled down to survival and reproduction, from not being faggots, to the need of a healthy community, both physically and in relations, to even the creation of art and entertainment.

Blame the Jew.

Well god damn.
And the bad guy is?…Normal Reedus?

i think we can conclude that far cry 5 is not anti-white

It's gone from full anti-white kill all rural folks and evil trump voters to a softer typical edgy leftist trash

I may actually play it just to be more rightward than the "cultists"
I'll bet they'll be liberals.
Maybe the farcry dev team are partially /ourguys/
It's not far fetched, these aren't necessarily the same people who made Ass Creed what it is.
FPS devs are slightly more…manly

If only the media that demonize or simply demote our native religion would also do that to the other ones, especially the cancer that is islam.

I haven't seen any fucking sources on where they got this information from. No interviews, no screenshots, no glimpses from the trailer.

What proves that the cult is mixed race? I've seen fucking nothing to support that assertion, only brief glimpses of white guys getting mowed down.

Does this mean the game is good now?

Don't answer that.
Rhetorical question

You are right on the fact that OP has not provided any source which is retarded but I think with "mixed race" they meant that there are also nigger members in the cult (which can be seen in the trailers) and not that the members are mongrels or something like that.

Proofs?

Kek
Try again

Alright, in this trailer here you can see some niggers at around 51 seconds in. And it appears the guy holding the gun in the scene previous is probably black. So it looks like the cult is indeed multi racial.

Well at least it's not full poz I guess. I love the setting but Far Cry's gameplay has been shit since 3. If they fix that I might consider pirating it.

Embed isn't working so here's the fucking URL
youtube.com/watch?v=sxav5An1sAs&t= 140s

remove the fucking timecode at the end, you double doofis.

I didn't know Rick Wilson had a Neofag account.

We have that irl though.

God dammit I am so fucking stupid holy shit.

The more I hear about this neogaf, the more I don't care for it. Same for Farcry 5.

Do you even really get to see yourself? These games really like to push the 1st-person cinematic camera shit and you don't actually speak or anything.

I thought the guy in far cry 3 spoke but the fact I cant remember says enough about how its used if he did have a voice.

And the guy did speak, if only to cry like a little bitch 99% of the time.

It's based on Scientology.

Then why have they set up shop in an area of the country with an average annual income of ~$30,000?

please stop

I'm guessing those are for hunting by filtering out blue/green light, making it easier to see animals in the grass or water

Well, I suppose the difference is that the FC5 antagonist is just crazy while the heads of Scientology are just turbo-Jews.

close enough

I know this board is filled with summerfags and cuckchan refugees but there's a certain threshold of cancer you must respect.

Its the first picture I found to show the "whites" that post on pol

We all know what kind of cancer inhabits cuckchan now

If I remember correctly only 2 of the people who showed up there are even from fullfchan (including the board goblin), the rest are irl shitposters from halfchan. If you're going to do a hitjob on Holla Forums you have plenty of legitimate ways to do it besides implying that they're all self-hating shitskins.

I just got done looking at Twitter and everyone's saying they can't tell the graphics from real life. The only saving grace is some are urging people not to pre-order because of the obligatory downgrade.

As for triggering neofag, call them racist for thinking that black people can't be a part of rural American society and they're holding the rest of us back with their dated thinking. If there's one thing these cucks can't stand, it's being called bigots.

So its a bunch of Scientologists?

If they did some shit against Scientology and they live in Cali, they are FUCKED. Unlikely.

>"white people"
>"go apeshit"
>that's somehow "apeshit"
Bruh, you don't even know what angry white people look like. The only angry whites you see are braindead milquetoast libshit protestors who are either (((white))) or so completely brainwashed by (((whites))) that they may as well be. When genuine whites with a sense of ethnic identity realize their entire race is under attack & seek to protect it, when that aggressive self-preservation kicks in, that's when shit hits the fan for real. Pray you don't live to see it.

Have you seen the reproduction rate of white atheists, user? That stuff isn't good for societies, it ends them.

Seems to work, even on the most primitive levels of reasoning.

Are these leftist even self aware at this point?

Far Cry 5 will have character creation I believe. Nothing too crazy though.
Far Cry 2 had many characters to choose from.
Ajay Ghale was a pretty blank slate other than his story, which is malleable as well.

Things not pictured
- Baby Catapult
- Knife Fuck
- Subway Rape torture chamber scene
- Bad ass scenes of Crossed VS non-Crossed
- A interesting observation and deep comic if you have one side of humanity composed of pure degenerates and the other side having to deal with this change.

Neofags are the most disgusting shithole and i hope their disgusting forum become even more unknow and dies