This game surprised me, its really good. I received it as a gift and I expected it to suck after the last shitpile...

This game surprised me, its really good. I received it as a gift and I expected it to suck after the last shitpile, but its better than even the Wii game imo. I hope that the next one is like this in terms of story/characters/etc

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YpXun
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wasn't the next one accidentally revealed as another Echoes for Path of Radiance, I hated Path of Radiance, but I'd be interested in giving it another go if the remake looks like Shadows of Valentia but for Switch.

91vTN7xnRML is a very good video game.

translations?Censorship?

I kinda hope thats not true. PoR isnt that old. Id rather see one that never got a western release. Roys game or better yet Holy War.

Its not perfect as a translation but its a LOT more accurate than the last two games were. Theres nothing Ive seen so far that has been significamtly changed.

Fug. Well Im gonna still go ahead and hope that its just some dumb translation intern fucking up with the recent release.

Despite Nintendo doing it since their inception?
Are you a fanboy or just a shill?

Could be good, we won't even know for a while either, Nintendo's E3 is only for games releasing this year, apparently.

It's really seriously good. The only thing I hate is my typical fire emblem growth luck, further increased by low growths in this game as a whole. Faggots like Lukas. Gray, Silque and Genny pretty much only get 1 stat per level up.

They've really tried with that one. Voice acting is good and the only bad thing I've seen so far is writers actually doing something like "kill/rape" with the VA apparently being told to voice the slash? Why not fucking use "or"? Besides that, all's good. As far as games of this genre go it's not Stella Glow translation or voice-acting wise, but it's good.

What? Who let this retarded consolewar fag in? Do you even know what we're talking about?
Also preliminary research is leaning more towards that being a typo. Im not believin it till i see it announced at E3.

I may have to get it soon then. I also heard it retains its difficulty unlike the other 3ds titles.

Yeah its harder than Awakening/Birthright/Revelations. I dont think its harder necessarily than Conquest, but a lot of the reasons that conquest was hard was the stupid skills, whereas this games challenge comes more from the fact that enemies here can actually take hits and survive multiple rounds of combat like yours. This makes units like cavs and archers a lot more dangerous because accounting for their threat range and ability to get behind your line becomes more important. Its more like Path of Radiance in difficulty on hard. I havent played high difficulty yet though.

go fuck yourself shill

I really like the maps in this, there's a lot more importance on formation and making defences around key terrain advantages.

I do like the more traditional aesthetics this has going for it.

archive.is/YpXun
I don't know about you but I'd rather trust this than a shitty image made for an half-assed mobage

Nah they're gonna do Geneology and Thracia first. They might port the two Jugdal games to the Switch in HD though, shouldn't be hard.

Yeah, it might be the best game ever but whoever buys this is a phenomenal sucker. No one knows how much they cut out to sell you after the fact, you'd need to literally love throwing cash out for nothing.

The story is boring and predictable as shit.

You're the reason we got shit like Awakening. All that matters is whether the maps and mechanics are good.

It's still objectively better than Awakening's and Fate's stories

You said it was a gift? who gave it to you?

Are you the anonymous ace detective, inquiring upon facts to shitpost?

It was written in 1989 user. Cut it some slack.

nah, just curious

I bet it was his girlfriend. What a fag!

Stop proxy hopping, no one is impressed.

But Awakening's story was shit. Don't you mean to say he's why we got PoR and RD? Which had pretty good stories?

That's why you buy the game to support the good shit, sell it online for close to the retail price for most of your money back, then pirate the while damn thing to avoid the digital Jew. Nintendo listens to money, so tell them that the base game is good, but the other shit is unacceptable

They will not release those games in the west without heavy censorship.

And yet it adds nothing important. Most of the shit the Season pass gives is grinding shit and considering that Gaiden/Echoes let's you grind freely the DLC is an utter waste. Get it with the freeshop if you want it but it doesn't add anything good to even download it.

Genealogy has incest and another topics, considering we're taking about Nintendo they will probably censor a lot of stuff.

I've seen more subtke shills on Fallout 4 threads.

How do you get DLC with freeshop? I've never been able to figure it out and thus usually use CIAngel.

^this, look at the shit they did with botw, nintendo is just gonna fuck you over like the others if you support this shit by buying the game.

Take your meds grampa

It happens more often than you'd think, though it's usually a nintendrone that does it for free.
To clarify, I don't think this is a shill thread.

Judah was changed to 'Jedah' because oy vey we can't have someone named 'Judah' acting like an evil scheming Jew. That's antisemitic, goy.

I don't care about the story. I was just responding to that user's claim that the story and characters were actually decent this time.

Why do you fucking shills ALWAYS GO FOR THIS ONE?