You can replay one game like its the first time again, what game do you pick user?

You can replay one game like its the first time again, what game do you pick user?
pic related for me

POKEMON XD

>>>/cuckchan/

Are you fags for real?

Was being outed part of your plan?

Always

gothic 1 and 2

I knew what he meant, and was gonna make the inevitable cuckchan/reddit joke, before the guy above me posted it, so I just quoted XD and posted Litgow to rustle some potatoes.

Learning to think with portals is one of my better vidya memories.

Such a nerd xD
Upvote!!

Just go for it now, pirate it right now.

I bought the game years ago but it's better to save your virginity on these sorts of things

…You are a dumb fucking nigger.

Patched Xcom original

Jokes aside. I would be insanely confused if this isn't ported to the switch in some fashion. The promotional models for this game seems to be able to fit seamlessly.
Oh well.

Sweet fuck, it's okay when Nintendo uses emojis, huh?

Deus Ex is a pretty bad pick because it already holds up well to second, third and even fourth playthroughs (as would, say, VTM:B and SoC). Instead I'd pick something that really works best when you're into the story and preferably something I went into with low expectations (there's nothing like that rare game that surprises you) even if it wouldn't necessarily be the greatest game ever. Alternatively a puzzle game since they're never as good the second time around. Any of picsrelated would be good.

I've been looking for Mafia 1 so hard, never played it but loved Mafia 2. Anyone have a torrent or better yet, a mega link?

Try IGG

I won't fight it. Didn't actually know about IGG, thanks for that.

If Desu Ex was a benis gurl, it would have the cutest and most feminine prosthetic benis with cybernetic features like the ability to splooge out a viscous mixture that is comprised of vodka and coconut milk that any user could ask for.

This guy gets it

Personally probably Bayonetta, not fussed about the recent port but at the time it was a breath of fresh air.

My first run of Dwarf Fortress lasted something like 26 in-game years, I had a powerhouse economy churning out so much syrup I could barely sell/barter half of it to traders before they ran out of coin, all the while a constant supply other new sellable shit was piling up. It was virtually unscathed by outside forces, though they knocked shit out of each other enough times and had some significant nasties from the caves including a steel flying man who killed 9 and hospitalised 12 over a 3 month non-stop fight with the militia until they damaged a wing and kicked him off the side of a chasm. I ended up losing the save on my old PC sadly, it was getting pretty choppy by the end though.

I get the odd pang to play it again but I don't think I can muster the anus to bother.

GTA III

For the sake of being original, I'd say this.
Though, I do agree with OP. My first play-through of Deus Ex was amazing. As a runner-up, I'd say TF2. Note that the first time I played it was in 2008. I believe I was in Highschool then.
God, I'd give anything to go back to those years. I made so many mistakes.

download it now
get deus exe
enjoy

Wherever you get it make sure it's patched up or the race mission is crazy hard or don't patch it and use the shortcut, you can find it on google. Stick with the game, it starts slow.

If its easy as you imply it is, how do you do it then faggot

There's got to be some way to "hack" your brain to selectively remove memories like every nook and cranny of a video game. I mean, we can force ourselves to hallucinate, right? Who's to say there isn't a way to force yourself to forget something? And that the Jews and Shadow Government aren't already using this science against us?

undertale :^)

the game of life ;)

tosding in an ebin bred :XDDDDDDDDD

easy pick

You wanna get stuck at the noob bridge again?

I never got stuck there.

The what now?

This.
III has something none of the others had, after playing it I can't help but feel like the rest were shit.

its official
its summer time

Checked

It wasn't funny the first time, but it's a little funny now.

fuck off cuckchan

never truly cared about the portals themselves, I only played these games for the story. I wish I get alzheimer so I can play it again as if it was the first time.

Teach me, sensei.

If I could erase all the memories I had from a particular game, I would play Demon's Souls for the first time again.
Problem is I would also have to erase all the memories from the rest of the Souls games, including DaSII. You know what, that's a good thing. Less trauma in my life.

Vagrant Story

real life. so i could invest in bitcoins and chipotle

What's so good about Vagrant Story? I emulated it and it seemed like a jumbled, ugly mess to me.

Tough choice between these two. Probably Metroid Prime if only because playing FF7 for the first time again would without a doubt lead to me experiencing the Compilation of FF7 for the first time again.

ez

I wouldn't pick any because if I did the feeling of playing a good game would be more recent and then after I'd have played the good game to death i'd be left again to the current day, several years into the complete death of good games.

Despite its flaws, EYE was one hell of a ride

Say what you want but I really, really love the atmosphere of Half-Life games and wish I could experience it properly once more.

Half-Life 3 never ever

HL was great but HL2 was absolutely fucking garbage, the only reason people liked it was because of the modding community.

I wish i could experience the magic all over again

Same reason people like DOOM.

I actually liked it liked it though. Not as good as the first though.

Deus Ex is tempting but I swear I still find at least a little something new when I play it still because it lends itself so well to fucking around or trying to maybe get somewhere you shouldn't, even if it's just an info cube or e-mail you hadn't seen.

I'd probably say Megaman X just because I love the feel of everything but I feel more like I'm reciting it than playing it at this point.

Warband

3000 hours lost in the modules like bicycles in nigger's garage.
Time to remove swine.

Same with DX for me.

I'd love to experience the lift down from MJ12 and the doors opening to Hong Kong once again for the first time, that was something that blew me away 16 years ago. But as you said, seems like every time (22 playthroughs) I've found something I've missed before.

I suggest you play it, it's a game like no other. Play it vanilla with a mod called Deus Exe (custom FOV, res, disabling directsound so you won't have shitty static, etc.) you can get the game from igg-games.
If I could play a game for the first time again it would also be Deus Ex, Thief 1/2 and Fallout: New Vegas.
Oh I got heartaches by the number, troubles by the score, every day you love me less each day I love you more.

MGS V, except i choose not to play it.

This. I've played every track so many times that it's become automatic. I've had hours long conversations where people didn't even realise I was playing the game.

Such a fucking good game though, if only they released more tracks.

Seconded for Thief 1/2. If I could selectively erase any memory I had of The Sword I would probably do it regularly just to be able to experience that massive mindfuck again. That mission is at its absolute best when you have zero clue of what's gonna happen.

The first time I went into that X-Lab where the poltergeist kept slamming at the door (you didn't know it was a poltergeist until you opened the door and saw nobody on the other side) was the first time a video game really made me feel uneasy.

is like you hate fun

Summer has come.

I am so fucking happy I left this god awful shithole
What is the reason to shitpost like this, I don't understand

stay gone Razorfist. You are a scrub and have shit taste.

user, they've been doing that for decades against populations. You just ignore that population's collective history/memory and teach the next generation to completely fuck everything up!