Hey Holla Forums, what's your favourite first boss in gaming?

Hey Holla Forums, what's your favourite first boss in gaming?
My personal favourite is Matador from SMT3.

Other urls found in this thread:

just
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My self-hate. It's every boss.

What a hate pleb.

Nice dubs fam

Go on?

He's right, if you start hating yourself for the appropriate things, you can really spur yourself in a positive direction.

Rules of Nature

Is the manta ray in the hospital not the first boss of Nocturne?

Start by blaming your self-hate on people/things/places (i.e. Jews, Mudslimes, etc.)

He was a great boss, sadly a lot of the challenge came from lack of experience and weapons.
Them giving you the shotgun to blow away his ice armor was nice though.

This guy can kick your ass quite easily

First boss is Forneus you dumb fuck.

My personal favorite is the Necrogiant from Painkiller: Black.

I'd call matador the I HOPE YOU LEARNED HOW TO FUCKING PLAY Boss.

Every game needs one because fuck, too many plebs on forums asking " how do I beat this boss it's raping my ass" and the result is always the same " Have you learned the basics yet? Cause if this guy is raping you, well lube your anus cause the rest of the game is thicker"

Matador wasn't the first boss, my favorite first boss is those homos in God Hand, though.

I only had trouble with him because i wasnt prepared and he came out of fucking nowhere. The 2nd time i kicked his ass though. Fog breath is op.

How on earth did you lose to that guy? I can't remember if this game had different difficulties.

Gohma from Ocarina of Time.

Matador wasn't even in the original version of the game.

I think technically the first Bayonetta boss is Jeanne first to give you the Boss bonus at the end of the verse at-least I think

artorias from dark souls, the start of the fight was pretty cool with him tossing a corpse at you, then your like
and the craziest thing you had fought was super ornstein telecharging and tokyo drifting at you
then he FLIES UP IN THE AIR FOR A LEAPING SPINNING HOLY SHIT THING
DASHES AROUND EVERYWHERE DOING ANIME MOVES
then after you beat him (which was quite hard for me the first time because lol what are armor and shields, why would I go slow when I could go fast) there are people mourning him, this guy was a legend, you find out later that he inspires such loyalty that his dog guards his grave with his moveset centuries later.
I teared up honestly, and I never cry for vidya gaems

i love those bosses but there needs to be a better term for them than I HOPE YOU LEARNED HOW TO FUCKING PLAY Boss

I want to slide my cock inside that gaping hole. It's like it was MADE for sex.

I hope you planned on marrying it first. Otherwise, there's a reason why it's called the gates of hell.

Those are Gear Check Bosses

t. TV Tropes

>>>/bait/

just as bad as buzzfeed, why are you even linking to this site? use allthetropes.orain.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WakeUpCallBoss

possibly this loudmoth
…or at least it would be if there werent those ezmode teleporters

TVTropes is used by the CIA and Goons you fucking retard. Why the fuck are you using it?

And 8ch isnt? Why are YOU posting here?

I see your ID isnt from TOR hows your opsec doing

Actually shitposting aside, how would the CIA even use it? Some kind of CP honey pot? Don't they have FB and Instagram to use for that shit to catch normalfags?

c2bab confirmed for retard

This is one of the things I live for.

We should really get AllTheTropes more active. Normalfags love that shit and it'd be the easiest way to scan for retards.

I love Papa G but only after realizing what the music box menat and that his wife was one of the corpses in the arena. Even more when I came back to the same area to find that his partner, the father of papa's wife, had went mad and you have to kill him.

Skill check maybe? Gear check doesnt quite cut it since you usually beat them by gitting gud instead of grindan.