The fuck is it with 2017 being the year of spooky rednecks?

The fuck is it with 2017 being the year of spooky rednecks?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ez1km
archive.is/phA2y
archive.is/6MErk
archive.is/U4oIg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

makes complete sense though

I predict this thread will not turn out intensely political.

I predict you should fuck off back to Holla Forums with your limp wristed bullshit.

I just entered this thread and about 5 wolves started howling in front of my house, what the fuck is going on

What the fuck does the protagonist look like? I hope the niggerpreacher turns out to be a god damn traitor to the cucks trying to kill the family.

thread never had a chance. bye

Maybe they want you to embrace your true self.

bigoted, assbackwards rednecks from some backwater hick town are the stuff of nightmares to the trendy hipster progressive sanfranfag

I hope they make the antagonist in fc5 somewhat interesting. However I fear it is going to go like this.

Ubisoft doesn't even have to shill this game, it shills itself.

They won't even depict that. The people in RE7 are fucking normal and boring and I suspect outlast 2 is much the same way, and far cry 5 will be the same, because what the liberal is truly afraid of, is the normal American family.

dubs confirm antagonists will be so boring to normalfags and still too offensive for the sjws and game will tank.

I want this meme to die

true

More like the Waco compound.

Lol look at you

You are the sjws

See? Now you must admit that either sjws are right and we should be considerate with how we portray people in media (*gasp* shocking!)

Or you can suck it up and not be tue special snowflakes with hurt fee fees crying about how you're portrayed. White men have been heroes in countless fiction, can't your fragile egos handle a little hurt?

God this is why I prefer 4chan to this shithole. Overthere its much more liberal and centrist with people acknowledging the sjw shit was just a bunch of fear mongering like the communist scare of the 60s. Its able to acknowledge both political parties are fucked, though republicans and trump especially. But here? Literally right wing sjws. You fabricated an enemy in your mind (some crazy ebil pocs who somehow control the world because they want to be seen as people and have equal rights and representation) and you became the easily offended majority that thinks its a minority.

God I hate you people. Everything I have said is true but you all will freak out and act irrationally smug to protect your fragile egos. Fuck you. Hopefully someone out there will see this post and wake up.

This is what liberals actually think

stay woke

Would it be worth it if somehow, Far Cry 6 is you playing a Navy SEAL stuck in SanFran and have to fight the fags, liberals, spics, blacks and muds?

Hopefully you'll get stabbed with a knife.

Nice bait. Nobody gives a shit about "how white people in media" are portrayed. At least, nobody with a brain. The SJWfags are comparatively worse, because they want to put pressure on developers in order to get their ideology crammed into every orifice of every audience member and for as many games as possible. Let me know when there's a right-wing male equivalent of Sarkeesian and the Literally Whos.

before or after his waifu is raped by a nigger/mudslime?

And will continue to be for centuries more. The things you like are ugly. Deal with it.

I really don't understand this. Why is it always anti Christian? The market they are trying to sell to is Christian. China is becoming Christian, America is still majority Christian, Europe is if not Christian, atheistic.
Who do they think are buying their games? Muslims out in the middle of no where?

What does that mean? Anything besides meritocracy is hot bullshit. Please enlighten me about what "rights" they lack. Did you know you can get free college education just for being Hispanic in America? If I didn't know any better I'd say minorities have p r i v i l e g e

And 4chan is filled to the brim with literal neofaggers who want it to be their hugbox, so they respond to every right of far left opinion with "lol go back to Holla Forums xD"

You think the market matters to these lunatics right now? All they want to do is project their shitty feels until somebody with some testosterone gets annoyed and rips them a new asshole.

People are like this as a side effect of defending their games from SJWs

Before we did not care who showed up in a game, white, black, trans, they could be a banana for all we cared and nobody batted an eye. Then when you had all these crazy people coming into the games industry forcing ideologies lazily it reduced the quality of the game. Over time we gradually became these guys through exposure to them. All they see is a characters identity or a parallel to real life politics. After keeping them out of our games so we don't have a crappy title because someone wanted to mock le drumpf or make a bland character just for the sake of having someone "oppressed" represented in the title, we end up seeing like them. Horseshoe theory.

Just because I acknowledge how powerful media is on the populations psych doesn't mean I need to think all races need to be shown equally. I'm racist. What are you going to do about it.
Please go back and never return.

Shitty left wing propaganda?

You think that has any pretense of coincidence?

Far Cry 3

Far Cry 4

Far Cry 5

Also Jack was awesome and absolutely the best part of RE7, regardless of your opinion of the rest of the game.

Don't know anything about Outlast 2.

As a negro person, I find the protagonist of the FC5 inherently bad. When white people start doing crazy shit like that, no black person is sticking around trying to get lynched. Especially for the cause of Christianity.
SJW blacks will do the work of killing this game for making a black Christian priest be the hero, especially if they make him swirl with some blonde. They wanted to make a black protagonist so badly and did it the absolute worst way.

It's really not that complicated.These games take something you know and are taught to like, christianity, and then subvert it.

Subversion is obviously tonally different from the fear of the unknown, which would usually be just some eldritch abomination stuff, or fear of the known, which would be like Islamist cultist or something.

I left the bait and last thread. Did it get any replies?

And let's not forget: in both Far Cry 3 and Far Cry 4, even after you beat the bad guys, the 'good guy' faction that you've been working with inevitably turns out to be a bunch of morally atrocious monsters as well.

Post colonialist Africa getting independence from an European nation through conflict sounds fun

really

DOUBLE NIGGER

The only one freaking out here is you faggo.

The media is making a concerted effort to go after a certain demographic in such a way that it wouldn't be tolerated.

Responding to open contempt with contempt does not make an SJW, that's a normal human reaction.

Only if I get to play as some chinese exploiter coming in the back door as the "colonialists" leave.

Commenting on a trend =/= "crying about hurt fee fees"

This entire "No U" line of argument is as pathetic as it is annoying.

The protagonist of FC5 hasn't even been shown yet, dumbnig. The nigger preacher is a side-character the (((hero))) takes missions from.
Protag will probably be an injun.

This.

Progressive cunts laid low.

Really nigger? How new is (you)?

Remember, this was all planned user, they planned to have shillary win and they somehow thought that conservative people would be rioting over hillaries winning. TIME had pre-printed the cover of Hillary winning, leftist media were all massively favoring her and

Now you have to ask yourself, what was Hillary going to do that was going to upset the rightwingers just after the election or perhaps a few years into her term. From the leaks she spoke of opening the borders to the whole world.

These shitheads severely underestimated just how much they alienated themselves from the working man and how pissed of they were to vote for mister bigly. Anything was better then hillary. There were plenty of democrats who believe in classical liberalism who voted for Trump simply because of the 2nd amendment.

No one will miss you faggot.

Political comment

Learn how to write sarcastically, Holla Forums, otherwise you'll just be as wrong about everything as you always are.

Rednecks are the boogeyman of the year because politics this year has been an all-encompassing topic of discussion. If you make your game related to politics, then you get people discussing your game. You get people discussing your game, you get people buying your game. It doesn't matter whether it's good or bad discussion. This is all just a marketing technique.

That being said it's fucking hilarious how triggered the other Holla Forums gets when you talk about this game. Pic related caused a critical mass of autistic screeching.

Anti-white marxist propaganda.
I wish I could find that article from the Gamergate days where a liberal Californian SJW basically admitted that the south is their greatest fear.

We really do need 4 parties in this country to accurately represent the beliefs of the American people, but we won't get it, Washington's too busy trying to have one party.

Did… did 4chan vomit that up?

Fuck off with your viral marketing retard

What are you talking about?

It's a great meme, pointing out that horseshoe theory is trash, just like the faggot he's responding to.

I just want to see what the protagonist looks like.

I want this game to be pirated like crazy, every download instead of a dollar going to UBIsoft is a victory.

I fucking love how none of you faggots admit you're wrong but you use mental gymnastics to justify why you're not sjws because something something fuck people mocking me.

You fucking sensitive crybabies.

It is so easy to bait the "alt right" It's amazing. That is what happens when your political party gets taken over by meme spouting children. Honestly I find it easier to bait Holla Forums than Tumblr these days because every little thing sets them off, especially now that Holla Forums is filled with Christcucks.

Because white people, especially southern white people, scare the cucks who make these games.

Fag

Montana is literally almost Canada.
Doesn't get more North than that.

Gas yourself, kike.

stop feeding it, you retards.

Daily reminder that pagan min literally did nothing wrong and secret crab rangoon ending is the best ending

teehee

They can't stop. Holla Forums is filled with new kids who can't detect the most obvious of bait. Horse shoe theory is correct at least in showing that both sides will respond to the most obvious trolling.

The story is already standing on spindly legs if the protagonist isn't a white guy. It's just so unlikely any minority would try to "save" white people in that situation. Considering it looks like copy-paste will gameplay and story, his best friend must get kidnapped for him to get involved. it's probably a mixed race fag

Outlast 2 literally has redneck religious nutjobs fighting degenerate satanic cultists

It'll be a half-black lesbian

It has to be the true ending. If fucking has to.

We had a few people come close but no one has addressed the central question of the OP.

The real answer is much more sinister than you could imagine. "White Rednecks" are the new baddies of videogames because certain people in the media want to psychologically prime people to associate them with "the enemy".

This phenomena has been studied and used in one way or another for the better part of 60 years. In order to effectively go to war with and organization (whether it be a religion, nation, race or political party) you must first demonize them and desensitize your own people to violence against the enemy group.

During ww2 there were massive amounts of anti-german movies even before the US joined the fight, during the cold war and shortly after it was the Russians in both movies and more recently it was 'terrorists' in videogames. What we are seeing now is a movement towards targeting a new enemy who has come in the way of the vested powers-that-be. The rural conservative voter.

Well shit, it is a horror game.

Trailer was released. Looks like the developers never set a foot into Montana

Everyone is tired of insane cumskins going on shooting sprees like Elliot Rodger or Dylann Roof.
Ubisoft is trying to warn us.

This is what autistic super-contrarianism looks like. Stay safe, billy.

Make it yourself you fucking goober

There's a place in an oven for you all.

Wew

Yup you are correct. It's psychological priming of new upcoming generations. During the 80's they were priming for war with south africa, you can see that in all the movies from that era. The Mel Gibson movies especially the Lethal Weapons movies were his red pill.

Anybody got that pepe version of the wolf?

How man levels of anti-self awareness are you on?

Nice straw man.

No they aren't. Because if people were truly tired of it they would change certain aspects of society that have increased the incidence of shooting sprees. America used to have a lot more guns and easier access to them in the 30's-50's and yet spree shootings were rare.

I wonder what it could be that has changed that and resulted in all of these mass shootings happening?

They don't have to argue anything, they can just say it's opposite of x therefor your point is moot. The leftards slowly moved to the extreme opposite of the conservative opinion, after having slowly won over most of what they fought for.

Well niggers do most of the shooting.
Ask them.

THIS

Indeed. An interesting aspect of the game and it's announcement trailer is that it also provides an 'out' for those rural Americans who might be sitting on the fence. Hence the inclusion of the female bar owner and the male pilot concerned for the future of his child.

They can't just outright have ALL rural Americans as the bad guys they have to include a clause where only SOME of the rural Americans are bad because they followed a "charismatic demagogue" who led them astray. It is a backhanded threat that tells them you either get with the program and jump on the band wagon or you are no better than a right-wing cultist.

Triggered

The male pilot and the female bartender would have both likely voted for Trump in the real world.

Oh yeah, they always gotta portray the 'muh centralist' viewpoint. Gotta appeal to all people after all. Even though the few who hold this viewpoint will be crushed by the majority when the neo-bolshevists go roaming down the midwest slaughtering everyone they see with a white skin.

This is priming children to hate white people, especially those with a religion. Can't even forget the kike and their hatred of Christianity. There is no other explanation for this garbage. They prepared this 3 years or so ago. You can bet your ass they changed and cut allot out of the game after Trumps win.

Please try. That forced insult has never been funny or clever. It isn't biting in a "yeah, it's insulting, but it's an accurate description" sort of way, nor is the term itself particularly humorous. Even "cumstain" or something of the sort would be better if you're so obsessed with cum that you feel the need to incorporate it into your insult. Perhaps the biggest problem with it (like most leftist attempts at memetics) is that there's nothing original about the term. All you did was take an existing meme used by the people you're trying to insult and change it slightly.

There's so much interesting ground to work with if the protagonist is white. How would any minority protagonist work better? Whitey vs. white family means facing your roots and coming to terms with what you are, or at least what you came from. Black/Mexican/anyone else vs. white family is fighting against something alien, which makes killing them as cold and detached as killing a Nazi zombie. Plus, why would they be in Montana? There are no black people in Montana; hyperbole, but not far off from the truth.

Hey, so uhhh, we're being invaded by leftist sites right now.
It started with the rabbids thread, and a little before that.

Just letting y'all know.

Don't reply to the faggot, he's a dishonest leftyfur retard

How much time did you waste creating this copypasta, and how much did you get paid to write this horseshit? Do you honestly expect anybody to fall for it?

"muh horseshoe theory" is not an argument faggot.

The left are the cultural aggressors, the right is responding in defense.

You might think that epistemological and moral relativism isn't sophistry, but you're only outing yourself as a retarded SJW faggot.

It is a common practice in media to pray upon fears. H.P. Lovecraft did this often with the fear of the unknown. Your average western game developer right now is a city slicker liberal faggot. These people have a massive fear of anyone who lives outside of the bubble of cities. I.E. Rural/medium-sized town communities that are big on Independence, guns, and Christianity. The Trump victory especially has them on edge. Expect to see "Ebil Republican Redneck" become the new generic bad-goy.

Best one.

I wish these things were equal, we could make games about escaping insane muslims in a game that portrays all muslims from a specific region as insane.

Just compare the difference in how liberals and the media respond to IS Defense compared to FC5.

You're implying they're the same, but they're not. And yes, obviously some form of privilege exists, as does media portrayal. But SJWs twist and contort those effects and definitions in ways that take them too far and they don't really apply.

I can guarantee you that if I were to release a game where you escape some brown, crazed muslims in a place like Syria, people would be mad as hell and it wouldn't get the same response FC5 is getting.

Urbanite liberals should be afraid, very afraid.

The mental illness of progressives amuses me, while they recoil in terror at the response by those on the right, they feel compelled to continue agitating and instigating a response.

Eventually we'll be done with them and that will be that. until then, it's good to keep their fear alive.

This kills the halfchan.jpg

More sophistry, results without context are irrelevant.

As a thought exercise, I wonder what the opposite would be like: A game where city dwellers are portrayed as mindless zombies up their own asses and used as generic enemies.

I imagine the salt would be incredible.

Do we parade to have this game pulled? no
Do we mass-spam advertisers and investors to pull their money? no.
Do we call Ubisoft on their obvious propagandized bullshit? Hell yes!

Ubisoft could have made it about a whole different thing which is what Farcry used to be about before the brand was sold to these diversity nu-male faggots. I used to love hunting for diamonds in Farcry 2, exploring the world and enjoying side missions and shooting up Africa. But oh no, that was all evil when we are shooting niggers from the PLA, those holy niggers were fighting for freedom after all, even though they were heavily into drugs and subjugated all the black people who i worked to save. While the nations army was just as corrupt. It was truly a red pill on how fucked up Africa truly is, but oh noo a white man going around shooting black people in AFRICA of all places, this is pure RACISM!!!!!!!!!!!

Social Justice Weenie clicks 'much" better, honestly.

Not even sites user, this is some colleges' final exam.

White people really need to step it up!

Most recent attack: May 25th; Athens, Greece.

Greek ex-premier Lucas Papademos wounded in Athens bombing

archive.is/ez1km

May 24th; Jakarta, Indonesia

Double Suicide Bombing Kills Three Police Officers, Injures 10 Others in Indonesia

archive.is/phA2y

May 23rd; Marawi, Philippines

ISIS takes control of the city of Marawi

archive.is/6MErk

May 22nd; Manchester, England

Manchester attack: 22 dead and 59 hurt in suicide bombing

archive.is/U4oIg

I was thinking about that recently, I'd love a street combat themed game where you fight against migrant islamic hordes.

The fact that such a game would be met with strong resistance yet retarded shills demand essentially pathological altruism from us lest we be "just like SJWs" is a double bind for idiots.

There is equivalency, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I am glad FC5 is setting a precedent that it's ok to make games where a real-life religious group can be portrayed as an insane enemy.

I'm pretty sure if we swap the FC5 models with muslims instead of christians, it'll be a far more believable story.

remember bad publicity doesn't exist

If I ever come into a shit ton of money, I'll make it for free, and I'll compartmentalize development the way they did with that "innocence of muslims" video that was made to cover up Benghazi.

I'd release it for free just to piss people off.

About a few days ago there were some links on Holla Forums about reddit and tumblr and a chunk of halfchan declaring "war" on us. Was pretty funny.

the (((left))) has been trying to rewrite history to make jonestown some kind of white christian cult because they cant face the fact that a bunch of socialist niggers and hippies went to south america to live out their liberal socialist utopia, which ended in disaster where the leaders killed them and their kids with their blessings and support.

But this is why you don't make a shit ton of money user. Greed is one of the greatest motivators, especially when you have endured poverty yourself and see the heartlessness of society.

You could make what you want and still make money from it, just as this piece of cancer is going to break even with development costs at the very minimum, but most normalfags will buy this cancer as a pre-order, they don't even give a shit about quality. The brand name has become the selling point.

Jonestown would have been the greatest anti-commie troll in America if Jim Jones had gotten away with it all and lived.

Some things are more important than money.

What does not require a bottom line to fulfill in terms of revenue returns does not require distributors who are vulnerable to politicization.

Gotta reinforce the "stupid white" meme and this is a good starting point. The goyim are getting smart and higher powers are getting upset. I haven't seen them kevetch this badly since the early 90s.

how? if it was successful, they'd often site it as an example of successful socialism.

This actually sounds like a fresh idea and would force them to come up with some new gamplay elements.
But thats not going to happen. Its just going to be the same game different more jewish setting.

You missed the 23 dead Coptic Christians in Egypt

isnt that essentially what many zombie games are? it just hasnt been explored successfully… like most great vidya ideas.

Because it would show that Jim Jones just wanted to trick a bunch of commies out of their money and lives.
How would a suicide death cult where the leader gets away be a successful view of socialism?
I get that the endgame of socialism is suicide but…

At least RE7 wasn't an Anti-Christian propaganda piece it was just trying to copy Texas chainsaw massacre. Fuck Outlast 2 and Farcry"let's genocide whitey" 5.

I don't think so. I think they are trying to appeal to the edgy reddit atheist crowd and SJWs, but it's not going to work. People play video games to escape reality.

Not to mention look what happened with watch_dogs 2. Ubisoft rammed their dumbass politics into the game and it sold worse than the first one.

The amount of people in those groups are massively over-stated because they have a disproportionately large amount of power on the internet and other media.

It's a bit like how you would read news on the internet and watch stuff on the TV and it sounded like Trump had a good chance of being impeached. And then they do a poll, find out they're completely out of touch, and then you hardly ever hear about the impeachment thing.

I'm expected another "oh no Far Cry 5 is off to a slow lead in sales but we're hoping for some long term sales" like they had with wd2 before it disappeared.

I can't keep up with this shit, I forgot. But it's cool man Dylan Roof happened like a year ago, fucking white people!

I still find it hilarious how much niggers and liberals flip their shit over Dylann Roof.

Fucking Detroit and Chicago nigger gangbangers tend to rack up killcounts that make Roof look like a fucking rank amateur. But it's niggers killing niggers, is dey culcha.

Bet the hero is gonna be whitey as well.
Someone who betrays his race in order to fight for "democracy and the american way"
The founding fathers would puke.

Not connected at all, what do I know?

They're letting you pick your race so you can be a nigger, spic, sandnigger, and a race traitorus cuck. They want everyone to self insert and enjoy their fantasy of killing evil whitey!

I've been betting on a Mary Sue female lead.

I think it's cute they think this kind of publicity is good for them, it didn't work for Ass Effect Androgyny either.

So you think whites should be a protected group who is never ever portrayed in any kind of negative light, even when we're talking about insane cultists?

Not if they aren't literal zombies.
Think of a game like far cry but instead of running around in the wilderness from one compound to another you could be shot in the back at any moment by a passer by or something. Maybe you'd have to kill people in abandoned warehouses then run away. Maybe a game where you can't just run around fully equipped with grenades and rocket launches.

it'd be way more interesting then the same tired far cry game.

If they go that way, I'm not even gonna pirate it.
meme is starting to piss me off.

What if you could make a pure aryan badass who takes them out because they aren't [insert leftist boogeyman] enough.
Think they will even consider a morality system?

It's a trend, it'll go away pretty quick. The midwestern christian doomsday cult setting is pretty rad if you ask me, but if it is agenda pushing like some say, the rest of the world will get sick of it.

Whites are portrayed badly in games all the time and I have no problem with it then. This is a propaganda circle jerking game for sjws/niggers/Muslims to enjoy their fantasies of killing whites. This game promotes white genocide.

or side with whatever (((they))) think is evil, like how Trump got elected.

rumple forskin won so we have to remind everyone how evil whites are.

Hey guys can I bait too? It looks fun.
Alright, here I go:

LOL why are DORPF supporters so mad at this when they've been playing games about killing brown faced muslims for over a decade? Literally every single game released since 2007 has been about killing muslims, well now is YOUR turn, suck it up.

I hope that was good bait, I'm drawing ispiration from NeoGAF and 4chan which are better forums than this.

Sure, I can agree with that, but it's pretty obvious what's going on here.

I would be okay if it was just like that movie Red State where it's just a local group of crazies and lets you ask your own questions even though the cut ending was supposed to be the trumpets being blown and angels killing everyone which would have been fucking awesome but it's clear what's going on here.

The difference is between being white and christian is evil and being evil as an individual.
Do you see the difference?
For example a white guy running a criminal organization that plans to do something bad or has done something bad for some kind of power grab or personal grudge.
This game is a white christian guy doing bad things because he is christian and white.

Ah yes, the globalists will make sure that the common man in, say, Romania or Finnland is deeply invested in american politics. How many videogames does jean-claude junker buy?

Why don't you go back to cuckchan?

We've never cared what Eurocucks think about us and we're better off for it.

You do realise these videogames are sold outside the US, right?

hahaha

I do, but what are they gonna do? Get on planes, fly over, and force us to go along with (((EU))) law?
Why should we care what a bunch of limp wristed socialists in Europe think about us?
I only give a shit about the domestic opinion.

Wow you guys took my bait even after I told you it was bait.
Was it really that good?
I'm proud.

Stop kidding yourself, this is the same company that gave us "lol stop Thruss who wants to make the bay area great again." in watch dogs.

If this was some other developer I wouldn't care, but it's clear from WD2 that Ubisoft has a hate boner for white people.

are you being retarded intentionally?

But user he's part of a "cult" so they're not really killing white Christians.

I'm calling it here, I bet the "cult" will be more Christian like than the priest you play as. The priest will be pro gays and tranny's and showing what "real" Christians are supposed to be. While the evil "cult" will be against that degeneracy. This game will shove progressive degenerate Christian values down people's throat while saying anyone who doesn't agree with it is not a true Christian.

You don't play as the nigger priest.

I don't support EU law, nor am in the EU. But that isn't what I'm talking about. As politically motivated as this might be, it's just a passing trend as far as the rest of the world is concerned. Not to mention ubisoft is a french studio operating out of canada and shanghai in addition to the us. The rest of the world will lose interest and shareholders will demand their billions.

They already say you play as a priest.

What exactly are you basing this comment on? The trailer? The trailer that barely reveals anything? Please show us proof that the game is just "A white Christian guy doing bad things, because he's Christian and white." Please, go ahead.

There's a dev interview.
Says the priest is a character you take commie weather underground shit missions from.

Not for long whyte boi! ;)

My feelings are more important than evidence.

he can't be anything intentionally exactly because he's retarded.
also

someone post that guy with the biggest killstreak of all time, that is said to be white but who's actually a jew

Niggers BTFO

Jews and hispanics are honorary white people when they commit crimes :^)

jews have been trying very hard to sell that whole "white people are just as scary and dangerous as other people, if not more" angle for a long time. especially in horror movies.

"you see this quaint farming town in middle america? the only reason the murder statistics are low is because their cops keep those statistics low… its more dangerous than any nigger filled housing project"

sad thing is city people actually believe that shit.

I thought the conversation was about serial killers, but I think we agree that whites are the majority victim in either case

city people are about to walk into the fucking buzz saw if they ever think about spreading their commie revolution outside of them.

They can't bring themselves to admit that racist, inbred morons who will kill you and strip your corpse in a heartbeat actually all live in the inner cities.

America is one of the weirdest isolated bubbles in the world

RE7 and Outlast 2 are odd examples in that they're only crazy rednecks because they're forced to be crazy. One was a kindly Louisiana family except Lucas, he's just a dick brainwashed by a fungus virus into being fucking psycho. The other is brainwashed into being fucking psycho by an evil corporation's experiment with madness-inducing radio waves. But these are probably just excuses to keep the obvious "evil white rednecks!" message from getting too blatant. Rural America has always been demonized by urban America (and every other country on Earth), and it's not going to stop anytime soon.

I have made but one prayer to God - "O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous." And He has answered my prayer.

try going to leftyfur some time, it's bound to make you laugh.

Which games let me play as a redneck/hillbilly/dirty southerner?
Bonus points: it's the only player character

We created the term, Eurotard.
You have your retarded ethnic lines to fight over in Europe while mudshits rape your women and slowly enforce sharia.
Go be a bunch of separate groups somewhere else.

i was born and raised in a city … and work in one and commute 1 hour each way to avoid being around those people.
im envious of people that got to grow up in rural areas. atleast my son wont have to grow up coordinating his clothes so gang niggers dont accuse you of wearing their colors.

a common tihng people from the city say to me "yea but theres nothing to do for fun up there for a kid" to which i reply "what did you do in the city?" and they go "i dunno… just hangout with friends" "you dont think people in rural areas can do that?" because as much as people in cities like to make it seem, they dont eat out and go to clubs often if at all.

whiter than most of europe you d&c kike shill.

Pretty much this

If someone looks light enough they'll call them white. I've seen so many Jews, Spics, and even sand niggers criminals getting called "white" on the news. Hell in Sweden they'll even edit pictures of Muslims criminals to make them light skinned and call them white.

The Jews want people to think white=bad.

Redneck Rampage, Big Mutha Truckers

Holla Forums sounds reasonable when you take away the meme language and fact that half of them are christcucks or literally want America to be run by a single monarch.

I dont want America to be run by a bunch of jews and mudnorities they appoint to positions they don't even understand.

this. i would rather america be run by a despotic king who puts american values first than some liberal limp-wrist who puts illegals first

If America ever gets a single ruler he won't be white, you can bet anything on that.

Why don't you move to north Korea then?

Backlash against Trump supporters.

We already pretty much had it with Obongo.
Most countries don't survive a nigger presidency.

Being raised in the city sucks so bad. I wish I was raised in a comfy town.

Except the US is like 60% white while most European countries are >90% white.

US is 53% white in 2016. In 2017 it is projected to be 49% or less.

We're amping up for the endtimes, guys. Trump isn't doing most of the shit he promised and is spreading his asscheeks for Israel ( (((Holla Forums))) faggots gtfo, imkampfy the BO is kiking up your board and last I checked you were justifying kikes and niggers in govt, you are worthless). And now we're gearing up for full on, lethal Marxism. They're coming for the white man. The (((repub))) "party" was already libshits from 10 years ago, making "either" "party" a non-starter. No one has your back. And now, for the next few decades, we watch the slow destruction of America.

What are your predictions for how our destruction will go? I personally think China will become THE world power as America ruthlessly balkanizes into a race war with all the nice people who have been invading us over the years.

Where do you find that statistic? Where can you find demographic statistics that don't count spics as white people? Fuck, I didn't realize our percentage was so low.

Trump was elected, and clearly there's only one group to blame.

Sounds like the RNC and DNC running the election, and the two party system in general is a terrible idea.

>>>/polk/

Yeah, haha
>>>/polk/

Holla Forums is for jew worship, pozloads, and PRAISING KEK SHADILAY LOLOLOL

wat?

This. You guys are fucking paranoid. I can't say I blame you.

I wonder how r63 of christian mythos would be received.
God takes the form of an ara to take a virgin's seed to make the loli saviour that makes gang of jew bitches so jealous they kill her.

I'ma crosspost this shit here because I fucking can and I think it needs to be brought up:

There is something that actually bothers me about this whole "being a member of law enforcement involved in an op to clean out crazies" angle - it lends legitimacy to the actions of (federal, admittedly, not local) law enforcement agents who were responsible for shit like Ruby Ridge and Waco. Then again, I'm sure the lay idiot thinks the feds dindu nuffin wrong in those situations, so if they do play the "shades of Ruby Ridge/Waco" game they probably won't get nearly as much flak as they deserve for it.

I'm dead serious, too - if they play the "LEOs dindu nuffin wrong" game in FC5, watch for the complete lack of outrage on the left and fucking call them out for their hypocrisy. Jackboots are jackboots, and just because the jackboots are stepping on someone you happen to dislike intensely doesn't mean jackboots are cool.

Its happening for the same reason that media tries to push racemixing. They want to alter your worldview by using media(in this instance games) as a political vehicle of propaganda to move you to their way of thinking. Make enough evil white rednecks and suddenly it's completely mainstream to think of those evil american farmers and rednecks as complete racist savages. Same thing as how they normally use russia as americas enemy up until recently, and how they would use the nazis as the enemy during ww2. They're trying to dehumanize the southern white family.

Difference is we're complaining and refusing to buy, we're not creating secret groups like the Games Journo Pro to blacklist and kick out anyone with the wrong opinions or to force our people into the top like SJWs have been doing. We're not getting jobs at translation companies and censoring other developers work because it doesnt fit our world view. We're not getting jobs in journalism and smearing anyone who doesnt toe our political line and giving out free publicity to people with our political opinions. And considering there are laws trying to be pushed by SJWs to make it hate speech and a crime to speak badly of other people, even if the "bad words" are factual, it's far more than a fucking scare, but an actual threat on freedom. Oh, and that "communist scare" wasn't just a scare, it was an actual event and with hindsight we can now actually see how pervasive cultural marxism and communism has seeped into every part of government and education.

Also, white men, japanese and chinese are the predominant market for videogames, which is kinda why most vidya caters to them.Why would I, as a white man, buy vidya that not only attacks part of my culture and shows my people as evil horrible monsters, but switches the narrative to place me in another races shoes to racemix with a white woman and kill men like me, in an obvious push for diversity. They want MY MONEY, I don't want theirs.

Blacks account for around 10% of american population. They're already overrepresented to a large degree. And with equality of outcome laws like diversity quotas kicking out other races, like chinese and whites, to make room for blacks and arabs, it's not very equal is it? If you want equal rights and representation then theres going to need to be less blacks, indians and arabs in media and the deconstruction of affirmative action and anything related that discriminates by race, so that we can get back to equality of opportunity. You don't want that though do you, equality of opportunity and representation is racist :^)

Better yet, make a game about a white family running from Blacks trying to murder them during hurricane katrina, like what was actually happening and you'll hear the kvetching from every hilltop.

Obviously just one of those conspiracy theorists :^)

Rednecks are so scary, we have this thing down here we call "Southern Hospitality" where it sounds really nice, but the truth is that if you're in our homes its the expectation that we cater to you, and treat you respectfully, no matter who you are. Not only that, but normally down here when you're walking down the street, at any time you could meet a person who will greet you and ask you, "How you doing?" or something along those lines. Its a jarring scare tactic employed by filthy rednecks to make you feel like they KNOW you're a stranger, and they want you to know that they know. Horrible. The worst part is that degenerate white rednecks normally plant a lot of foliage in order to give themselves more camouflage when the race war comes. Local redneck governments take part in this too. Here in virginia infact, local laws make it illegal to NOT have a certain amount of foliage. The white southern negro's affinity for foliage is certainly racially based, as is their tribal affinity for dogs, that they probably train to hunt black people. Its almost as bad as the south's nauseating open carry laws, since when did the second amendment cover HAVING a gun and not just owning one? These stupid hicks haven't been watching enough Jon Stewart to be aware that open carry = child massacre. I mean, HELLLO? its 2017, you can't have a fucking gun you fucking racist. I can't wait to play Farcry 5 because I'll get to be the one killing these nature loving polite bastards. Its the natural response, and farcry has hit the nail on the head with this one. I just hope I'll have the chance to piss and shit on bibles, and burn down churches with racist women in side, and their sickening full white ilk.

Speak for yourself, faggot. Some of us are playing to win.

Wallet? I'd make a full set of leathers with all the pavement apes I'd kill.

The only way for this to be the case is if you are that dictator.

You are not wrong.

I'm suddenly getting premonitions of them shitting on the Electoral College out of nowhere just to get that jab in.