Is this another AARG by the guy who made Lain Neocities?

systemspace.link/

Is this another AARG by the guy who made Lain Neocities?

If it is, then is this vidya?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldcorpo.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

worldcorpo.net/

systemspace isnt an ARG, its an actual cult

Okay what the fuck did I miss and why are they using Lain?

Lain is for faggots and only faggots like it.

This is not video games

Yes, it's an advertising project for a new awesome video game called Serial Killer Lhaen. You should definitely preorder it from the site.

it was to bring in audience from lainchan iirc since those not as in touch with reality are more likely to join

Its just a giant meme from what I hear.

Fuck, I thought it looked like something that that neocities guy would make. You know, one of those websites where you do digging to fuck around with different parts of the site to find info and discover the story. I would never realize it's an actual cult.

He is fucking with you

Source?

Then what really is it? Is it an ARG? A cult? Just a weird site made to fuck with people?

I can't tell you exactly what my source is, but he is a big guy in their ranks.

Systemspace.link

Maybe click the fucking link and find out

I'm likely to believe anything because there doesn't seem to be any actual info about the site besides the site itself.

This is your first and last warning, do not dig any deeper.

im in said cult and chit chat with the website creator from time to time, hes a nice kid. I dont fully believe in system space but it sounds more practical and possible than other religious beliefs and theres no downside to signing up (dont even have to associate with the community if you dont want)

also this guy is a shill we actually want more people as long as they arent normalfags, gotta fill up that count to appease our cyber overlords

Stop fucking shilling for systemspace

That comes later

it's fine brother, we're advertising here in a couple days anyway, if a few of them know what it is ahead of time it cant hurt

give me your number so i can yell at you faggot

Very cyberpunk.

But lainchan is full of normalfags. Is that because all the people who weren't normalfags joined this cult and killed themselves or something?

I now kind of regret making this thread now. I really thought this might be vidya.

Lainchan filled with normalfags???

Lainchan doesn't even exist anymore because of normalfag drama. Go on try visiting it right now.

if you read the front page systemspace doesnt condone suicide and in fact forces believers to stay alive until the date of unlink.

I can't see anything on the front page because I'm not going to enable javascript for this shit. If you wanted people who were out of touch with reality you should have tried neogaf or something.

This thread is disgusting. What happened to this place?

My friend got banned for calling out someone posting Shlomo Jewniverse. It's dead.

I'm sorry, I really didn't know. I really regret this now.

This is not vidya related the website looks fancy with the comfy atmosphere