PS4 having one of its strongest years of releases yet

How do the 'i can only afford one console' anons feel if they picked the 'bone? this is a bigger mismanagement shitshow than the sega saturn was.

Really? Of are you just making bullshit, OP?

I'm calling BS on this.

Xbox One has no ga-

I will never understand murriclaps buying this turd out of brand loyalty or not wanting to dump their precious gamerscore
MS are staying afloat, but really don't deserve to

Cuckchan memes belong >>>/cuckchan/

sorry if you actually bought a bone, anons

Muh multiplats

Nah, OP is a nigger and need to go >>>/back/

Switch is doing well for a new console
Did you buy an xb1?

Oh god i forgot about the gamerscore bros. Last i heard they were pushing the "#wewin10fam" coonspeak meme for their "cheevos" that they use as the scale for their own sense of self worth because they got a 360 when they were 5 and "like halo 3 if ur childhood was awsm! xD"

Eh, it got SRW V, but that's just a port of a Vita game. I predict it'll be a couple more years yet before the PS4 starts getting actual exclusives.

So did the PS4 with no games to holf it along.
I made the Raiden V thread, get fucked silly.

So now you're agreeing the Switch IS doing well?
You're a strange one.

I'm having a hard time believing these people exist, but I guess that's what you get for hanging around this place and nothing else.
Sounds fucking tragic, man.

Christ, it sold that many? Fucking Westaboo faggots enabling this shit.

remember around the 2000's there were people actually hiring people off craigslist to unlock achievement points for them.

what

The Switch has no games and Nintentoddlers are hyping non released games, ports and reashes inbetween playing indieshit that they would complain about it it was in any otjer console.
Kill yourself

Sonyggers like pretending like anything but Yakuza 0 and Nioh was good.

crap gamer pls go.

That was PS3 as well

Only in Japan.

Sorry, but earlier you said the Switch was doing well. Maybe delete that post if you wanna try harder saving face on an anonymous imageboard.

Tell me about all the good exclusive releases the PS4 is getting in the rest of the year.

True, but not in the West

Yeah, but you wouldn't play foreign releases anyway, especially not on a system that's region free.

No, that was you right here

Oh no, look what you posted :

I never said that what you stated was true I only quoted you to drive my argument.
This is cuckchan tier bait
>:<
>>>/suicide/

That proves nothing, I never said that what you stated was true you dumb nigger.
I used your belief that the Switch was doing well and turned it against you by saying that the PS4, unlike your belief that the Switch was doing well, was factually doing well and that it didn't fucking matter because normalfags are retards and will buy consoles with no games.
Piece of shit consoles like the Switch
Are you a literal nigger?
Because fucking hell, you sure post and have the reading comprehension of one.

That, and the PS4 only did well in foreignerland, which is why it got no games.

Burgers have terrible taste so the xbox brand is still limping along.

And now Xbox is infecting Windows.

meanwhile on PC
360 AND PS3 BTFO MASTER RACE HAS ARRIVED
UNLIMITED FRAMES PER SECOND
MOUSE CONTROL
WE WIN HAHAHAAHA 7TH GENERATION VICTORY IS OURS

i think everyone knows pc is the better platform tho, sarcasm or not.

of course, PC is the best. Denuvo? Cracked. We have steam. I love Steam. Shooters play so good on the PC, mouse controls baby! YYEEAAH!

and look! the 360 and PS3 are dead now. Nobody is making games for them and we're still getting their games! HAHA WE WON BOYS CONSOLES ARE DEAD

this isn't gamefags, kid

I get that PC is good because it can emulate the Famicom and PS2 and the like, but I don't get why people treat it like it's a major gaming console in and of itself rather than just an emulator. You get a few good doujin games here and there, sure, but it's mostly just eroge and MMO shit.

FUCK YOU SONYGGER
>>>/neofag/
>>>/neofag/
>>>/neofag/
>>>/neofag/
this is PC board we run the world and get all the ports with mouse control. exclusive are ANTI-CONSUMER if you can't see this then i am done with you, you hate gamers.

If you play a Japanese game with a mouse you need to kill yourself.

fuck you 360 baby ps3 is also dead we won

Mouse is superior

see the master race gets it. you cant point for shit with analog sticks. here is quake 2 with pro pc mouse vs 360 see shooters are the best genre mouse always win

You are no better than the console babies.

you are wrong board
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/cuckchan/

Xbone literally has no gaems.
Not even memeing.

yes but would like to see raiden 5 ported and halo because FUCK console

So what? A side project crashes and burns. Not like it's actually going to make a dent in profits is it?

It honestly really only fucking sucks for the Xbox One niggers who wasted money on that shit. But reminder that what Microsoft invested into Xbox does eventually go back into their core projects like Windows. So its not like Microshit is losing out, just the retards who wasted money on their consoles.

You were right about the PS4 having a strong year. NieR came out, so that's at least 2 games to now play on your Bloodborne machine.

Gotta love how a bunch of posters are now coming in calling it "the bone", despite that not being a common expression on here. Surely it's not those sonyggers everyone claims don't exist, because only Nintoddlers are real guizzz!!

Any thread shittalking a console while talking about how great another one is counts as consolewars, faggot.

agreed PC is better than all of them fuck these soniggers

It's been called the bone since launch, are you really that fucking new?

I know you're just doing a weak shitpost thinking you're funny, but you're completely right in exclusives being anti-consumer. I can't think of any other way consoles would ever sell though.

well, thats not wrong… its had alot of nip titles that sold unexpectedly well.

Having pretty much everything from every platform along with the best performance, back compat and piracy is why computers are superior.
Stay mad though, its not like you'll be playing RTS/4X/GSG/Sims anytime soon.

Nier Automata is not PS4 exclusive you fucking idiot, do you live under a rock?

Yeah, how unexpected

Unstable 60< stable 30

performance isnt everything. emulation is the only reason i ever use my PC for gaming. its fun, but if you want to play a new game PC is currently dead.
also, you should learn about frame pacing. with proper frame pacing 30fps can appear alot smoother than 60fps.

Yeah, no, I can barely play Way of the Samurai
I'd rather have 60 to 45 drops in some areas than 30 lock, anytime.

what other platforms is it on? denuvo on your pc doesnt count.

even at 60fps, not counting drops, it can look worse than 30 with a stable pacing. it has to do with frame consistency. you can have 60 frames within a seconds time, but depending on how theyre spaced within that second can make it look really bad.

Call me when they learn to emulate PS2 games properly, I still can't get IMPACT to get through a single fucking battle scene.

Only one of those I can even think of is Ogre Battle on the SuFami.

You're kidding, right? Fire Emblem, Super Robot Wars, and Shining Force have been on consoles since they first came out.

Not him, but it's PS4 exclusive at home, the PC port is a foreigner exclusive thing.

Not to mention unstable frames mes with action games hard, see bayonetta on ps3.

i find alot of people that exclusively play pc games and sperg about muh fps have no idea what frame pacing is and think 30fps on a console looks as shitty as 30fps on an average pc title.

So you're a retard?
Yes you are a retard, you're that cuckhold ID hopping again aren't you? You're 7bf398 and 3c992f aren't you?
Goddamn you're pathetic

Consoles are worse than Denuvo, consoles are hardware and software locked, Denuvo simply software locks and has already been cracked.
So yes, its on PC

Literally NeoGaf
You don't have any idea what refresh rates are do you?

Can your PS4 emulate Impact?
Didn't think so, can't emulate Ace Combat either.
Sad
Total Warhammer 2 comes out this year and so Ultimate General Civil War.
Steel Division has just came out as well and a shitton of TC mods for C&C Generals/Battle for Middle Earth/Medieval 2 just came out as well.
But those last ones are not commercial releases even though they're completely new releases so they don't count right?
So you just listed a Vita SRPG thats only got an Asian release and doesn't even have the best mecha, a franchise that hasn't seen a new entry in years and a shitty censored game thats worse than its predecessors in every way?
You're using SRPGs to argue that consoles have Simulators?
This is some good shit
Whats your point? It has Japanese text and voice.
Whats stopping anyone from Japan to play it?
You must think you're in still on cuckchan where you belong

Time to stop posting
Hilarious

I wouldn't be surprised if the xbone is the last X console I won't say last MS console as they may try again in 20 years.

They are pushing the windows store hard and have fooled many a casual into "upgrading" to a subscription based OS so they will make plenty of money from gaymers with their OS alone.

The 3DS is life support and the modding community and the rabid fanboys are on 24/7 suicide watch.

We're just scraping the underside of the barrel at this point.

Don't you have any fresher bait?

Nice proxy

Don't have a PS4, all it has is ports of Vita titles. My point though is that the PC has yet to outperform a PS2, since the game ran just fine there.

Not so much that as I guess I just don't know a lot about the genre. First I've heard of any of these titles.

It got a proper Japan release too, and while I commend your taste in robots, I have to contend with "doesn't even have the best mecha" as vid related attests to.

Still seminal series though. And what censorship?

Like you just said, they're called "Simulation RPGs," so I'm not sure what you're protesting here.

For people who do things legit at least, there's no way to acquire it. I have no idea what the piracy status on it is myself since I haven't been interested (it came out the same day as SRW V, and either way I haven't played the original Nier or Drag-On Dragoon yet,) but piracy isn't as big a thing here as it seems to be in the West.

Nah, just gotten into discussions here with people who don't check IDs before.

The only problem with the Saturn was that they tried to make it 3D at the last minute, it would've been a god tier console if they stuck to 2D only. The marketing, however, was flawless.

That's because devs don't do a pc port (Injustice2) or DRM it to hell (Tekken7)

And even when they do happen PC ports are basically just for foreigners, so they might as well not exist