Trump's been president for 12 hours and there hasn't even been a communist revolution

Trump's been president for 12 hours and there hasn't even been a communist revolution

wtf i hate communism now

Other urls found in this thread:

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/for-ourselves-the-right-to-be-greedy-theses-on-the-practical-necessity-of-demanding-everything
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/max-stirner-the-ego-and-his-own
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/aragorn-anarchy-and-nihilism-consequences
theanarchistlibrary.org/library/renzo-novatore-toward-the-creative-nothing
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Soon

There is, we are just prepping a time machine to fix this issue

My revolution already started a long time ago

lol, you fags, forever a joke

Holla Forums is a special kind of stupid aren't they?

I will never get de-spooked in that manner. No matter how much I read about why I """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""should"""""""""""""""""""""""""""" be.

source me on how to get de-spooked fam. I know only about marx and engels

Be patient. Trump is handing most of the government over to speculating parasites. he is placing people in charge of departments that they are hostile too.

Here you go

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/for-ourselves-the-right-to-be-greedy-theses-on-the-practical-necessity-of-demanding-everything

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/max-stirner-the-ego-and-his-own

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/aragorn-anarchy-and-nihilism-consequences

theanarchistlibrary.org/library/renzo-novatore-toward-the-creative-nothing

trump's been president for 24 hours and liberals are defending nazis and doing EVERYTHING they shouldn't be doing to validate trump

"look at me I'm an idiot” - the package

Not an argument

Trump is not bad for us, it weakens democratic capitalism by dividing it. You are idiots for not using opportunities and listening to democratic propaganda, which is not real communism.

You know, that picture is entirely, ideologically wrong. If you are truly concerned about humanity, you would be depressed about its current state. You wouldn't be happy with what you have right now in any way.

Really misleading.

because the working class stands with trump and the people protesting him are a bunch of limp wristed college kids lmao

what is communism? killing non-students and turning the whole world into one giant college? lmao

the working class is fucking stupid, no surprise

"concerned about humanity"

that's not even a thing. people don't give a fuck about huge abstractions. they want to be secure, they want to fuck, they want bread and circuses. no one really wants a revolution of any kind, only malcontent antisocials.

you can only be depressed if you ever had any expectations, and if you do, you're dumb.

A mirror is not an argument, indeed.

Trump isn't the spark, he's the fuel. The fire won't be big if the nation hasn't reached a point where they had enough. All you are seeing is bourgs fighting for control over the nation with their useful idiots. It will take a real mess up to get people riled up to start pulling them from their ivory towers like the NYC draft riot.

Rip in peace Tony Jay

Pretty much ping pong between these ad ad nauseum

We have to wait for October for the revolution, comrade. To honor the 100th anniversary of Lenin liberating the Moscovite proletariat from the tyrannical neglect of the Czar.