#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Cakes and Aras Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: OPERATION AROUND THE WORLD
Email Atlus and tell them how much you're enjoying Persona 5, and that despite the media blitz, the translation is well done and you're happy with how the game has been brought over.
atlus.com/contact/
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw
- e3countdown.com/

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member.php?id=568103
oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/buzzfeed-being-sued-by-russian-tech-guru-for-spreading-defamation-fake-news/31526/
twitter.com/outsucked/status/867697453075705856
archive.fo/mZAVs
gamebiz.jp/?p=185440
archive.is/Dwfah
archive.fo/vNyIz
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
archive.fo/6ftOa
woodpatchs.com/collections/embroidery-shop/products/japari-anti-poaching-embroidery-patch
archive.is/ddXTq
archive.is/62WGH
twitter.com/polNewsForever/status/867514201387958272
archive.fo/QYS1H
archive.is/t0zjl
archive.is/B28kx
archive.is/VBY2U
angrybirds.wikia.com/wiki/Angry_Birds_Evolution
catholicamericanthinker.com/Globalist-Pope.html
archive.is/zMRWI
archive.is/7vv0h
archive.is/k8qoF
archive.is/FGz0k
archive.is/KiqU5
twitter.com/Breaking911/status/867895061102686208
archive.is/dwm9K
archive.fo/jFwwg
archive.is/aKiAm
archive.is/ulq8t
twitter.com/mombot/status/867904677714722816
archive.is/syuDA
twitter.com/Nakidape/status/867879862135955458
twitter.com/Norse_Gamer/status/867880814830174208
archive.is/odTZt
archive.is/BE8AI
archive.is/8Cj7x
web.archive.org/web/20170526001355/https://www.Kotamu.com
archive.fo/0R27f
archive.is/9MeTf
exhentai.org/g/1058237/e6caebf7d0/
archive.is/rzmy5.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-24/montana-republican-body-slams-guardian-reporter-over-healthcare-question
zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-25/montana-house-candidate-charged-assault-after-body-slamming-guardian-reporter
gofundme.com/help-me-get-to-e3-and-other-events
twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/with_replies
archive.is/CIRYN
vesselnews.io/montana-assault-witness-changes-story-admits-no-neck-grab/
voat.co/v/kotakuinaction/1890105
archive.is/atmIV
archive.is/Dm9XZ
archive.is/fwqvF
hitomi.la/galleries/967265.html
archive.is/bCYEI
adland.tv/adnews/how-did-sweden-blocklist-pewdiepie-israeli-foreign-ministry/181798845
twitter.com/Noahs_Arkanoid/status/867964029918003200
tsumino.com/Book/Info/10790/1/sarashi-ai
tsumino.com/Book/Info/2124/1/fragile-and-tough
archive.is/ZxFfX
archive.is/GXqfr
archive.is/xKiyl
archive.is/mUZBS
archive.fo/CO8ua
oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/archon-convention-cancels-gamergate-panel-following-sjw-complaints/31564/
archive.is/01Cl6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

benis

First for being a nice guy. With a penis

It was made by a Japanese no less, which seems weird watching it's Pixiv seems to be one of the few image of him with that style

pixiv.net/member.php?id=568103

It's not really a big deal, I was being a meanie

I bought this

I still wonder why Jews haven't taken advantage of anime for mass manipulation. I mean, it's there for the taking.

Fricking Russians
oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/buzzfeed-being-sued-by-russian-tech-guru-for-spreading-defamation-fake-news/31526/

OTP

They are, you're just not paying attention. Look at how many Korean companies now own IPs and animation studios.

Because the jew fears the samurai Implying they havent tried with their SJW grunts

En parlant d'Aras, Oublie pas que la Fête des mères en France, c'est le 28.

Posting the WIP posters made for the ESA op. There's only 16 days to go for E3.

FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF SOCJUS

Good, you get the Red Orchesta Multiplayer for free as well with the Rising storm.

Ouais, après je sais pas trop si je vais offrir grand-chose d'autre qu'un simple bouquet de fleur à la mater. Pas vraiment d'idée pour elle, et elle est pas du genre à quémander, donc bon.
Ta dernière image me fait du mal, même en tant que lolicon cette tenue un peu luisante et bien moulante sait me faire du mal…

Something that might make you guys a little bit happy.
twitter.com/outsucked/status/867697453075705856

the pope is so tsundere

Why do you keep using images from CG in the OP? Makes me excited to think it's a [email protected]/* */ thread and instead it's some namefag circlejerk.

Oh fuck, here we go.
www.breitbart.com/national-security/2017/05/24/duterte-says-spare-no-one-islamic-state-beheads-police-chief-stages-mass-prison-break/
archive.fo/mZAVs

Trump is literally the world's biggest shitposter now.
Bless his soul.

Gilda must always be bullied
and occasionally hugged

Envie de faire du business, hein?

Speaking of [email protected]/* */

gamebiz.jp/?p=185440

BandaiNamco announces a platform for HTML5 browser games. One of the launch titles for next Spring is Imas related.

PC and Switch port, most probably.

It's fake but very neat.

Those are some very wrinkly hands.

But Trump loves America…

How is it fake?

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news

> IMPORTANT: Dig on Sad Panda’s Mod team, they decided to keep the upscaled doujins and not bothering for the users opinion in the thread regarding those.
- archive.is/Dwfah
- archive.fo/vNyIz

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa, make sure to use it.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent

What's with that horrible background?

Here, take it fixed.

Look in the background for both shots

why did we need gamergate? Video games are still full with shitty politcs!

Thanks user
It fooled me I'll admit

Archive of previous bread
archive.fo/6ftOa

Phantasy Star Online 2 now allows players to create their own business/slutty teacher aras.

I wish this site's links to its other articles didn't use the same color scheme/aesthetic as clickbait and ads

Something new come up about it?

Only that he didn't saw combat as a military to even have PTSD, and that police is charging him with 1st degree (premeditated killing).

He should get rid of that "MUST READ CONTENT" bar at the top, and replace it with something decent like "other articles:".

Ah Okay, I knew about him never seeing combat,from what I understand a lot of former military with legit PTSD were really upset with that being used as an attempted excuse. The first degree charge is news to me. I hope they throw the book at him.

Did someone say cakes and aras?
Speaking of milfs I have noticed SJW fucking hate aras more then any other age group, I wonder why.

I'm gonna go with daddy/mommy issues.

Because due to not taking care of their own body and not being motherly, they will not have that shape when they get older.

Tell him on thet twitterer

FUCK YEAH NEW BREAD

I'm sure mombot noticed too.

STOP

THIS
Talk about their body and how EVERYTHING the scream about stems from their abyss-low self-esteem and they'll go fucking crazy. Seriously, even if it's fantasy, it hurts them. Mock them

Because most of them are pedos?

I just made a new subfolder in my lewd folder specifically for bread because of that picture. Excellent job.

Wait, is the breadman in
Related to this?

Or just a coincidence?

MI PITO

Reposting reply from last bread.

dubs says it's gud
My internet is having an aneurysm, so I'll make it short. It (both) looks fucking good mang.

When the the actual redpill archive link is ready, all that is needed is to replace that placeholder location, iirc add a small month year below that, center alignment. Give it a slap on the ass, call it gud2go and let it fly.

Great job mang.

Yes.

They are crazy commie cat ladies, so they hate mothers.

Argh, I'm tempted to go on craigslist and fuckva fatty

And to think, they tried implying that we were worse because some drunk manlet took a swing at a cop. I hope they try to bring something up regarding the cops, just so we can throw "I'm sorry, didn't some dude on your side kill someone for not being a good enough feminist, while you fuckers made excuses for him?" right back into their faces.

LET'S GET DOWN TO BUSINESS
TO DEFEAT THE SJWS

It's not a breadman in>>12635738, dude has a P-shaped head.

Looks like a slice of bread to me, but I don't know the sauce.

I'm supposed to be a fucking lolicon stop this at once
that second one's head is smaller than her boobs, it's so ugly
that third one though

Don't, sure they give great head but fucking one is not good I know from experience, older women on the other hand are 11/10 defiantly go fro them.

They still think Mombots a dude.

Look for Oda non, that's the artist. What ever he does, it's great art.

That is a lewd bread.

And here is the final watermarked list of slides to be added to the album for the redpill. There's no turning back now.

Thanks, user.

GO HOME HOMODOORS

Fug, forgot to spoiler. If there are any hotpocket, plz no banstick. Accident on my part.

Plus aras tend to be what they claim they want when it isn't NTR or cuckolding, at least somewhat successful hardworking women that are sexy, know what they want, etc.

Post Vivians with soft tummies!

That's pretty cool user

She sure looks fat on the last pic. Her tummy looks pretty bad

Nice.

Great stuff user
3rd slide on left looks kinda tame on its own; its "okay" but could be stronger imo
Can't wait to see this get added

This is true.

They do, it's just that their content isn't very popular and thus rarely ever gets publicity.

They tried but can't so instead they want to bury it by labelling it as CP.

Also, this really needs to be stressed out for when the redpill is unleashed

What is your suggestion?

Got it. And many thanks for the design notes & putting up with my autism

user, its like you have never heard of lolicon.

Err, my reply got mangled, jesus my internet is really shaking and shitting it's pants harder than killary right now. Let's see if this works. And copying them to my machine.

Great job, please see

Same, gudjobu.mp4
Probably easier to keep them stitched like that for upload purposes, loose versions can be added but sticched like that might make uploading easier. Thoughts?

What's this? Is there more?

no u

Wonder where the BBC got that strategy from.

So everything filmed is actual CP now too, nice one.

They're not real, if it is then killing an NPC in a video game is murder.

If I can't see ribs and hip bones I can't get off. Thicc fags get out.

There's a difference between loli and CP user, also, UK should shut it when they have almost 5 times Japan's child rape ratio.

Do want.

Neat. Also trumps hand looks bulbous.

I am not so sure user, they are standing in front of something, and if its reflective it could explain the descrepincy.

Mia fey was so sexy. I want a phoenix spinoff of her and manfred in yama's court defending peoples souls from damnation.

It must be more humiliating to be Canadian now than ever before, shit I thought Bush was shit, but this cocksucker takes teh cake.. What kind of fucking rebuttal was that? How did Castro Jr get elected anyway?

Here's the website if you want it.
woodpatchs.com/collections/embroidery-shop/products/japari-anti-poaching-embroidery-patch
They normally specialize in wood patches like this one I also bought.

archive.is/ddXTq

archive.is/62WGH

twitter.com/polNewsForever/status/867514201387958272
archive.fo/QYS1H
This has to be illegal.

Got anything on ~~time warner cable~ spectrum?

I hope Aranon and her son are doing well. The absolute madwoman.

You could also point out that some of them have a very childish line of thinking. The typical socjus wants to avoid anyone with opposing viewpoints or add complexity to their black-and-white worldview. Examples include parroting that MRAs/MGTOWs are all virgin-loser-dudebros and the ostracizing of Cassie Jaye despite not giving her documentary a fair shake. Also, the whole 'bash the fash' deal.

UUUU

Do you even church?

No, not really. If you look at the video again, you will see that they have some sort of dark brown wooden object behind them that is against a wall, in the second shot they are in front of a horizontal surface which the object behind them could never fit due to the spatial distance between them and the wall in the first shot. Ignoring the spatial distance, the surface is also a lighter shade of brown and in the brief moment where you see the hand get slapped, there is something similar to a corridor behind them where the wooden object should continue, on top of that there is nothing to suggest that there should be a horizontal surface behind them in the first shot.

Jokes aside, in the older art, design, and yes craft world what we offhandedly call autism these days. Used to be called attention to detail and focused.

Don't ever let it be a mark of shame. You know who considers skill talent and hardwork 'ugh, so uncool'. Goons gommies and lazy hipsters who thinks the 'zine' aesthetic is worth anything more than the paper it's on.

Do you mean the "a curious tweet appears" featuring the teleseminar scammer? That one had some questions and discussions. And imo I still say the barbed point is on the open ended question at the end. If the ESA actually does give an updated address, all that is needed an addition. If the ESA says fuck all and keeps mum, then it can turn into Damage over Time effect.

Finally started watching these, why do I get the feeling that beyond the cutesy animal stuff there's going to be a finale where park leader shown to have captured lolis and experimented on them Dr. Moreau-style then brainwashed them to put in his private estate?
Shoebill a cute

The quote "Threats of violence and harassment are wrong" sounds too neutral and standard PR-like to be talking about gamergate. At least in my opinion, it makes it look like we're grasping at straws/neutral PR statements.
Maybe its just a matter of its location? It could be better if it were the slide after the scholarship slide? anyways those are my thoughts. If you have a more damning or specific quote, use it there or maybe just remove it entirely

archive.is/t0zjl
archive.is/B28kx

If the FCC doesn't throw all those out, then God help us.

pfffhahaa

Its not that bad, but the implyings at the end are a tad sad.

Wow, I read headline 1 wrong. Was very dissapointed.

Hows those demands you made for black segregation anita?

That's the ESA's quote from the article iirc. That is their words.

Email to let them know that you did not sign it if your name is on there.

I know, I'm saying that's a weak and neutral quote on its own. Did they mention gamergate at all, specifically, or anything like that? It feels like it needs something to go with it is what I'm saying

How about in total?

Riverdale is shit and I'm not gonna defend it.

But it's based on fucking Archie. One character was even turned from white to black and another was changed from white to latino but of course they still complain.

First we get an god awful 3D remake with an actress who ruined Belle now this, why does anyone hate best Disney Princess?

how about that movie being forgettable to begin with?

They cancelled Sonic Comics… for fucking THIS.

Shame jasmine did not do well, she was decent. I hate how much frozen made.

Archie peaked in tv stuff with archies weird mysteries

I just wanted more info, chill, nigga.

Weird Mysteries was actually pretty cool. Too bad it was licensed out to a network hardly anyone gave a shit about.

Its not that she is hated, I do not think bell was merched as much as frozen or tangled or little mermaid.

Oddly enough I don't see all that much pozzege in
modern, old ones obviously don't because of the man himself, white Disney princess. Whats up with that?

What does femfreq chalk that up to, internalize nazism?

Either my internet's shakes and pants shitting has infected your machine and possibly h8chins servers. But were you replying to my post here ? Just want to make sure. Fucking hell I might have to reboot.

I didn't make it, it's just something that I had for a fairly long time

Did anyone even care about Sonic Comics after 50?

Oh and that colour chart is completely wrong, Jasmine isn't that dark not by a long shot she's tanned at best.

yes

Shes arabic.

It started getting good after the Pendering. But of course, when pressed for why they canceled a series when it was starting to pick back up after a bunch of mandatory crossovers and shit, some suit said "it's just not us." Doesn't matter that it was one of their few profitable series, they have a reputation, dammit! Of course, we all know it's just them being Ultra-Jews because Sega wanted a bigger cut for the license.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'
☑ Hacked a character into ARMS, then leaked it
☑ Having a girl fetish
☑ Killed people at an Ariana Grande concert with a bomb.

To be fair, she is darker than the above ones and did get her own category that no other Disney princess is in

Where'd you get it? I want one.

See

Thanks man.

Is that actually true or it was just a play or a movie?

big if true

If it's true, the MSM got played like a god damn fiddle, using her as a prop for their Russia narrative.

Mensch has gone so insane with her Russia conspiracies I'm not sure whether to laugh at or pity her.

I saw Astoria and immediately presumed it was dork souls.

Spoonfeed me user. Don't plan on watching the anime, but what is the backstore??

He is a member of the KKK that would be invited multiple times as a joke (and due to the fact that very few people from the KKK would openly reveal themselves), in other words it is actually true.

Nobody forced her to take so many drugs they completely fucked her brain up so laugh.

You want to know what's scary? That whole segment sounds eerily similar to the Progressive Stack.

Este sitio es para mayores de 18 años.

very good

Swap out the KKK guy for an SJW and have them discussing victimhood and that would all line up still.

Can't Kikebart get literally anyone else to write on happenings in the Asian region, not just the Philippines? Their ill-informed, anti-Filipino bias really sticks out in that site.

Normally I'd just think this was Milo being a cheeky troll, but she is SO far off into a loony-land that I have a hard time believing that those are a real human being's beliefs.

No os hemos quemado lo suficiente.

Y ya sé que es irónico viniendo de un cura.

I guess that is the reason the KKK don't want to be on TV?

They hate 2D lolis too, though shota and underage futa is somehow okay.

Overall global movie tickets sold + merchandize Frozen shits on every other Disney Princess movie. While Princes and the Frog is rock bottom.

Recall Frozen made over 1.276billion at the box office while Princess and the Frog made 256mil. Don't forget how well Frozen merchandize sold, and still sales. While you'll be hard pressed to find anything in relation to PnF. Seems catering to a 12% of the US population has bad results, also how Europe, Asia, and Latin America gives no fucks about diversity. PnF wasn't bad to be honest if you can get pass the Southern stereotypes and Black European Princess.

I think I dodged the bullet as a kid.

archive.is/VBY2U
Awww yeah, are you faggots ready for CISQUISITION 2???

How humble.

How did that get the green light? That shit did worse than DA2 and that was one horrible rushed game.

Who got satan quads?

Well many article publishers like Washington Post, Eurogamer, etc. asked them for their stance on Gamergate (Many of whom have titles similar to ESA SPOKE OUT AGAINST GAMERGATE), the statement of which was provided where as you said sounded more like neutral talk. However, if I removed it or replaced it with something else, then the Gamasutra article would have to go as well because it mentions that statement too.
The Games for Change transcript also mentions that statement & while Gallagher doesn't talk about Gamergate there, it did get brought up at DICE. (That statement itself isn't at DICE)
>On this subject, I'm so encouraged about the growth trajectory and the positive trajectory of this industry when it comes to diversity. If you look at what our industry currently represents, we have 22% of the jobs our industry are held by women. Now in the other parts of the tech sector, it's dramatically lower, its in the mid-teens. Now that's not good enough & we know it's not good enough, Martin started off our conference with an announcement that the Academy's made with Intel. What we know is, according to the higher education video game associations, so the group of participating education universities, is that 31% of the enrollment in the video game programs and colleges today, of their own enrollment are women. So we have 31% more of them coming, that's helpful! It's nowhere near that for engineering when you look at some of the other major universities, they're operating around 15%-16%, so I see that the pipeline looks much brighter when it comes to the diversity issues there. You also look to the marketplace, of the major titles that were released in the 4th quarter last year, all of them had female playable characters, all of them! These are all coming from very competitive companies, but they're all seeing the same direction, the same need to address the entire marketplace, and I think we can be very encouraged by that. This is a cultural medium, those elements of entertainment and culture will pull us in that direction faster than other forms of technology or the tech sector. It's gonna be a lot harder for chips and spreadsheets, to be able to attract and retain women than it will be in our industry because of that creative energy that we share. And on a personal note, what I'll share is…I have two daughters who are engineers. They're both very proud of this industry, and they're proud of it's opportunity that lies ahead. So I'm encouraged by that. So it's an important thing to see the progress that we have ahead of us, but I'm encouraged and very optimistic about we're gonna end up.
Thats where the "Diversity not good enough" & "Let's show our maturity as an industry together with you the gaming population to create an environment where everyone is welcome" quote is from.

Yes, but are you ready…

FOR ANGRY BIRDS: ANTIFA RIOTS EDITION?????

Acceptable.

I thought Frozen was okay
This was before my brother played the fucking acoustic guitar cover of Let It Go non-stop for fucking weeks
And now he plays a fucking scream metal cover of it though that's still not as bad as a cover of Vanessa Carlton's A Thousand Miles in scream metal
Send help

Civil War & merciless slaughter of these faggots WHEN?

Bioware is like a tumour, no matter how many times it gets cut out or blasted with radiation it just grows back.

Well looks like it's going to be another game to add to the trend of ebil white bigot raycisss males as the bad guys.

FUCKING UNORIGINAL COCKSUCKING FAGGOTS

Anita is pregnant.

What the fuck did they get bought out?
The original was simplistic drawing what's with this edgy shit?
Why are the muslims working for trumpbird??

I don't fucking get it, the Angry Birds movie was definitely redpilled, with muzzies being pigs and shit. How come we are coming back to THIS? Unless they're testing out the waters to see what idea makes the most money.

Sounds like a real badass writer.

That's because it had the misfortune to go up against the CG Alvin & the Chipmunks movie.

Context on the "environment where everyone is welcome" quote
>What I would say to the gamers out there is 'Be a part of the Video Game Voters Network. This is a fantastic opportunity to participate in the leadership of driving us to where we need to go next. There's our challenges that we put in front of you to engage with media or policymakers on the state or federal level, it's easy, you just sign up and you're part of our force, our digital army. That's a key thing, I would follow E3. Obviously if you're a gamer out there, then you already are. I mean it's just a fantastic waiting to see what comes next in the industry and then for all the rest of the gamers, I would also there's room for everyone in this industry. Everyone is a gamer, we've been doing these studies for a long time. Men or women, all different demographics, all different ages, let's show our maturity as an industry together, together with you the gaming population to create an environment where everyone is welcome. I think that's something we do in our families, it's what we do with our friends, let's extend that to our fellow gamers. That's what I would share with them, right now.

What the fuck is this? some kind of hentai trap thread?
You guys have fallen pretty hard.

Saw that movie. Emma Watson's emoting didn't exist and Lefou suddenly being a voice of reason was pretty shit, and all the gay humor was miss.

The biggest sin however was none of that. It was the fucking coreography for each tune, and the drab costumes. Whoever directed that forgot they were putting on a very vibrant, very active musical and just schleped all the way through. It was cringeworthy, and I say that having enjoyed far better in Cats of all things.

Emma also gets lost in anything that has to do w/music. No, seriously, you lose her in the background. Because the cameraman isn't doing their job, the costume designers worked damn hard to MAKE SURE you'd lose her, and the dancing/affair shit was just beyond subpar.

The thing that makes Disney movies good/tolerable was horrid. Story is slightly okay variation of the Broadway version. 4/10 do not go unless you're just that diehard of a B&tB fan.

I have a question, Kaname poster. Is there a version of that where the dicks aren't blurred out?

I'm inclined to believe him. I thought he was wrong about Bill Nye once, he was right. I thought he might be too optimistic about Brexit and Trump, and he was right. The only thing he got wrong so far was Gawker not dying.

Huh, and to think the Angry Birds movie was the best redpill material for kids, so much that youtubers are shitting on the movie for its "racist right-wing propaganda" to this day.

Did someone in Rovio's personnel staff thought it was a good idea to invite Anita Sarkeesian over for a seminar on diversity?

Generally the reason is that they know people would want to target them, which is why they wear the hood. In rallies they go without covering their face but that is only because the news will generally use very short clips for which people will very quickly forget how they look. I don't think they would mind getting publicity, even if it's publicity from someone trying to ridicule them, it is simply that being found out as a member has huge drawbacks. Getting a job would be impossible because companies wouldn't want to hire someone from the KKK and if an existing employee gets proven to be such then that could get them fired, also being a member automatically prevents them from being able to get any job within the US government even if it's just to scrub floors.

fuck the evolution

Remember when Intel removed Gawker ads, then went full SJW?

They want to avoid controversy once it starts. To to that, they hire the wrong people, and it fucking happens, the point of no return, the company is SJW.

is this a reference to generator rex?

No we moved onto kemonos after Aras.

Why didn't they at least call it the Reggolution!?

never heard of him or his games, but he can't be any worse than Hamburger Helper or Sam "GTAV is rape" Maggs…

nevermind

No the nip government has very strict censorship laws, they're okay with nipples but god forbid you show an uncensored pussy/dick it's off to prison with you, no wonder they have such a low birthrate they're all probably terrified of each others crouch regions.

ARCHIVE ?

There is special place for that kind of people.
>>>/oven/

I didn't dislike Princess and the Frog but at the same time it wasn't very memorable at all. I couldn't tell you anything that happened beyond a girl wanting to open up a creole restaurant and a prince that decides to change his life around because his girlfriend told him to.

Nothing as memorable as other low profile Disney movies like Treasure Planet or Atlantis.

Holy shit, it's literally commie antifa angry birds.

With the Antichrist, I assume.

There are anti-masking laws on the books which require protestors to have their faces uncovered, passed in the 1940s(?) specifically aimed at the KKK. Ironically Antifags are now getting prosecuted under the same laws.

Wasn't this pope only in because Obama pushed for him to get in?

Damnit, It seemed so hot, It's a real shame. There was a creampie shot that was uncensored, I thought it was weird the dicks were blurred out. Which is a shame, because I bet they looked so juicy, slightly fruity juices coming from that tip, god damn my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

The only memorable part of that movie for me was the villain and only because he reminds me of Monkey Island.

angrybirds.wikia.com/wiki/Angry_Birds_Evolution
>Angry Birds Evolution is a free-to-play turn-based role-playing video 3D puzzle RPG game that was released for the beta on July 11, 2016 (iOS users only), and August 17, 2016 for soft launch in Hong Kong on App Store.
Always check the date first, you niggers.

No clue. It wouldn't surprise me though, considering how I keep hearing him promoting CURRENT YEAR and globalism.

The villain was a pretty cool guy too.
Other than his songs though, there's not much in Princess and the Frog.

Gaymergays, you are one of my only hopes. My computer phone deleted my collection of blonde anime fox girls. Can ANYONE here help me find some more??

Treasure Planet has a cool poster

Just use recuva

But seriously, most niggers are ugly, even the female ones. Also, do we get to pick favorites in that Nobody likes a nigger.jpg? I would rank them like this 1. Snow White 2. human version of Ariel 3. Belle and fuck the rest of them. Rapunzel is cancer.

Well shit.

SHOO SHOO KRAUTIST

I didn't mean to say it in that tone

I read something about how the old pope was removed by the Obama Administration and this guy was the one he promoted to replace him.

o h

Talk about the ultimate social justice game.

Isn't there a type of nigger than has more european in them than black? I think that chick might be one of them, tazmanian or something?

Do you like only join this thread to piss me off?

DO IT FOR ANIME TIDDIES

THE ULTIMATE MEMETIC HUMAN FORCE OF THE SOUL AGAINST RETARDED MORALFAGGOTS AND CULTISTS

HON HON HON WEE WEE BAGUETTE.

I am not a expert in niggers, but I assume she is one of those half niggers. You know, one part of the parents was a nigger, the other one white.

Also look at Trump's undershirt. In the original vid the cuffs don't stick out beyond the suit jacket and in the closeup they do

I played Sunless Sea a bit. It's basically a choose your own adventure game with an overworld map and real time combat. Didn't really care for it.
I don't know if the writing itself is actually any good or if it's carried by the absurdity of the setting. In a world where you ferry dead people to an island they can all hang out on, mice and guinea pigs do battle over a sacred jewel, and mind melding nautilus roam the deep it may be the latter.

You fucking suck, it's "hon hon OUI OUI baguette".

She looks too good though. Unless one of her dad was a mulatto, and her mom was half white. She looks too good for simply a half nigger.

Do you only join these threads to post 3DPD and talk about machinery and other inane topics?

I meant full white, aaaaaaa

What about anime cock?

Pushing sexy teenagers alone tears down that retardation for the masses. How easy is that shit to completely discredit? Utterly.

And the shit that won't intelligently accept that will just get smashed. By me.

Wasn't there at least a kind of jazz or funk theme? Come on. Work with the black characters you put in.

Yes please.

yeah sorry about that

Those censorship laws were pushed by amerifats back when they nuked them and they just stuck around since and the chances of them ever being revoked are next to nill as no politician seems to want to be known as "The guy who uncensored pussy".
Locon does draw the cutest cuteboys though wish they were uncensored.

I… you say that like it's a bad thing. What's wrong with nudes? I love nudes. And I do not only post 3d, I post 2d too.

Anyway, you guys seem to be good at this gg thing, why you need my help?

I stopped reading that before since i thought it was some cuck who censored the good stuff, but damn I wish I was in Kaname's shoes.

I don't want to flood the thread this early so have this one.

The main problem I found with it, was that the game part wasn't fun, they failed the #1 rule about travel in that game, to make it either fun or fast, and it's neither, almost the opposite.

He's a full on globalist. The pope would be the leader of the new one world religion that would arise under Globalism.

catholicamericanthinker.com/Globalist-Pope.html

Sorry, I'm not addressing the gay community. Feel free, though, since your very existence causes femishits to look more and more completely willingly brain damaged.

Bouncing lewd anime tiddies is a miracle that can't even be properly credited to any higher power.

Sounds pretty gay.

Chris Chan does it again

Good luck with that, Islam would be the one true religion under globalism.

I know you weren't, It's all in good fun. I probably should have participated in NYS, with me in trap mode.

archive.is/zMRWI

lel. If you want to look it up, her name is noelle monique. But to be completely honest I would not recommend it. She only looks good in that one webm, she is a lot darker in her other videos.

hey I am not a racist. I love all bouncing tiddies equally. Unless of course saggy nigger tits, those are horrible.

what

There's already the problem of anons using the GG threads as their personal blogposting threads. Shitposting can take up a sixth of a thread, so cutting back on off-topic posts would definitely reduce clutter.

Oh boy its time to make another word offensive, good thing im sticking with mongrel.

He's adding straight to the LGBT thing. Which is funny as fuck since those faggots renamed it from GSA to that just to exclude other straight people.

archive.is/7vv0h
archive.is/k8qoF

MUTT IT IS

If what that guy means by "controversial, but how you think it is" is that whitey's actually right and the MC sympathizes or joins him, as far-fetched as that sounds, would be great just to see moviebob freak the fuck out.

And I just now noticed Sonichu has tits. Wonderful work, Chris. Just wonderful.

To be honest, "the guy who uncensored pussy" has a nice ring to it.

I thought that was just sexual assault in general? I'd be interested in seeing the numbers on this.

Thank you for feeding my bread fetish.

HUN HUN HUN WII WII BAGET.

No. It's made by Ubisoft, they won't do that.

Yeah, it has the same problem that Divinity Dragon Commander had in that the actual gameplay is far and away the worst part of the game. If they just want to write a story they should consider "outsourcing" the game to someone else.

Isn't the more obvious conclusion that it stands for "Sonichu"?

I know, but the idea that it's a fake-out and Bob getting massively triggered would be wonderful.

At best, they'll do what they did in Far Cry 4 & just end the game if the MC stays with the "villain"

His efforts are more likely going to end up in religions fracturing further and more holy wars.
Please Francis, do continue.

To be honest, I'll just wait when it's out in case of a miracle, but I don't have any hopes.

Dostoevsky tried to warn us

IIRC the main villain was the best choice considering you had either "Drug kingpin" or "Child fucker advocate."

Didn't one of the issues of his comic have Chris invent a gay cure?

You mean like a degay, or a gay pill?

It is true that even animu benis is better than 3DPD benis. Especially since most of the gay shit is just drawn with a female skeletal structure with a cock clapped on.

Yeah but that was before he became trans and ending up giving himself an infection by trying to cut himself a "vagina".

What is with these unintentional "Best characters who did nothing wrong" that the writers are trying to make us hate?

That's always been one of my favorites.

So Adam Sessler versus Allison Rapp. Great.

Adam Sessler isn't a drug kingpin, if he tried to be one his entire product line would vanish up his nose.

archive.is/FGz0k

Is there a drug dealer among the clique? Besides Sessler's provider, of course.

Now the DoJ will bring it up to the supreme court.
archive.is/KiqU5

Wasn't he getting his stuff from Zoe, or did they just have the same dealer?

Zoe? A drug dealer?
Who's Zoe Actually?

I heard zoe was a coke dealer but need some sources for it

I'll be honest, moviebob is the one person I'd be willing to track down in real life just so I could beat his ass. Or better yet, throw water balloons full of bacon grease at him. Keep doing until he collapses in a pile of filth and bacon grease, crying and slobbering, probably slurping a bunch up because he can't resist the smell of bacon grease.

And 317 likes. It really blows my mind how much support he has. All he does all day long is rant and rave about increasingly nonsensical garbage, yet people gobble it up. God it pisses me off.

Islam along with cultural marxism are the destabilization tools being used to start another world war. The goal being to guide people into accepting the new religion. The first 2 were to sell the one world government idea. If you got some time to spend down the rabbit hole this lecture lays out the plan.

Weren't they highly opposed to the TPP, and then when Trump got elected, they went "actually, there's cool shit in the TPP"?

Wait…what? I must'v missed a few seasons of chrischan. He tried to cut himself a vagina? Like…for real?

He didn't try, HE DID.

A lot of modern writers seem to be under the impression that "unapologetic asshole" is the perfect character type for the "good guys," and that people will side with them regardless of whether or not the "bad guy" sounds reasonable.

Blob's audience is basically kids, do you really think they would realize that their favorite e-celeb is basically acting like an actual fascist?
Personally, I wouldn't beat him. I'd drag him kicking and screaming into the middle of a state park, give him a map and a compass, and tell him to find his own way back to civilization. Probably would be the only time he'd actually go the fuck outside.

shes a clone born of the crystal, almost dies, humans are implied extinct.

Because the "Writers" can't write anything worth shit & decided in [CURRENT YEAR] fashion to strawman the villain as "Worse than Hitler, nobody can defend them" by doing what the [CURRENT YEAR] man does & that's taking what somebody says while at the same time going "Ha ha ha those darn ebil raycsists! They say some crazy stuff!" To a lesser extent, they also fucked with the hero characters who think there's nothing wrong with the current status quo, even if it involves killing their own species or people.
Little do any of them realize that when they try to dress the villain up as some cowboy (Or modestly compared to the hero) or have them sing evil songs about how it's good to be bad, they usually win that front.

If Trump were to announce he wants harder sentences for pedophiles tomorrow, the supreme court will lower the age of consent to the first trimester the day after.

Naw, humans left the island because it was too dangerous and never returned. I think there are still humans out there in the world, same as always. They wouldn't have bag go off in search of humans of there wasn't a chance of them showing up in season 2 or 3.

Basically, yes. The media pushed that anyway. From what I saw skimming leddit around that time, they didn't fully swallow it but were too meek to do anything but make confused comments while pro-TPP stuff flooded the front page.

He meme magicked himself a Grundle Manko

You'd be surprised at how many liberals immediately agree with something they hated for years just because Trump is also against it.

Can the Fantasy Barbarian / Bikini Armor be realistic?
youtube.com/watch?v=7Iw_RD_h6bc

A decent video that goes into the design of the stereotypical, warmongering Barbarians and whether if those designs can be considered "realistic".

Microaggressions: Fact vs. Myth | FACTUAL FEMINIST
youtube.com/watch?v=cir65niCkMM

Been a long time since I've seen a Factual Feminist.

A good portion of today's beginning thread is gone if you filter out the image dumpers

Not to mention the movie was made in a time where animated flicks was pretty much long done. I prefer animation over the CG crap but even back then I thought they shouldn't have even bothered to try a revival.

I'm convinced at this point that if Trump announced he's full on pro-abortion and tried to legalize it the left would start foaming at the mouth, and a few mini strokes, maybe scream "RUSSIA" a few times, and then settle on being anti-abortion in order to oppose Trump.

Did they get to Sae???

Another notch on the Clinton body count?

Which reminds me, there was something today about how Trump passed a bill that allowed people to hunt and slaughter wild horses for food. It was something do with with overpopulation but the headlines went "TRUMP WANTS PEOPLE TO KILL HORSES FOR MEAT"

so what did he do to piss off clinton?

I am surprised Clinton has not kill Moot, zuckerberg or the guy from Twitter yet

Another "Robbery"?

He probably just drown after taking a short vacation trip in the middle of a big case.

Nothing to see here, move along

That's what protection money is for.

Jesus shit, my internet is choking like killary with whatever she coughed up into that glass of water, it's handling 480p yt video as if it's on dialup. Anyhow enough of my internetwoe posting.

Ok. re: The 3rd slide aka 'a curious tweet appears' page. If someone is expecting an outright Aha, gotcha! with the ESA, sorry to say it's not going to be that blatant. Although their deleted tweet, is likely the closest image. But again, the org and the players are not some low level e-celebs. In many ways that is what makes the org IMO, worth careful and prolonged examination and scrutiny. Possibly ongoing.

I say that because in current era they say they are 'neutral', and do not want to antagonize bla bla bla that tweet was a mistake. But they either have a big blindspot when socjus gender swaps jack thompson into sarkeesian, or something has crept in and corrupted the org. The ESA was not perfect in the past, but a tweet like that?

IMO that would be the equivalent of the ESA putting out a public statement that it agrees with thompson and the industry should take a look at how to improve the epidemic of 'violins' that vidya causes.

It would not have happened in the past, so how did a tweet like that appear? And if it really is a mistake, well sheeeit. Then the ESA would not have a problem issuing a simple update addressing that FBI clearance thing, yes? It's not even asking the ESA to condemn anyone, or donate a single cent to anything. Just a simple update. The slide even has room to put in an ESA update, if it so chooses to issue one.

tragic weight lifting accident where he shot himself in the back of the head 3 times and jumped into the ocean.

He looks tired more than disgusted at trump. Hes a overworked puppet pope.

Is it wrong to want to see her with cream drizzled on her body?

Try jew "Eoli" and the troglodite savage slave "Morlocks" who would be a forced mutt race. Though that realation the eoli had but the illusion of being the top when they were in truth the morlock's food.

I thought it was the glbs alliance.

Yes. They are that shallow and retarded. If he cured cancer that would unironocally shill it and love it, which would piss me off enough that if my dad or sister said anything I would slug them damn the concequences considering my mom died of it.**

the hologram was a recording, she ws to travel to find different kemonos and more yokai kemono.

It would seem so. Earlier threads had a post where he was talking about renaming LGBT just that because he wants straight people involved too.

He also made a video where he bitched at people donating less than 1 dollar USD to his family, but that was taken down.

Don't click this.

Yeah, but did it ever confirm that island had the last humans on it? I seem to remember it just being an amusement park type thing and everything went south, like jurassic park. I might've missed bits though.

I'm thinking a better word would be
Is that bikelock antifag commie professor in jail yet.

Is there anything you can add to it that clarifies it then? Like something in parentheses, for example (when asked about gamergate) …
or whatever the context would be?

Yes, he is. His bail is set at $200,000 and he's being charged with two felonies. One assault with a deadly weapon and one assault with a non deadly weapon. Presumably it's in relation with the bike lock attack and another unknown attack, but it hasn't been confirmed. He's currently in jail though. Milo had an article on his website if you want to search for it.

NISA is streaming Ys 8 along with a tranny with black lips. I have nothing against trannies but I feel… you know what I mean, right? Don't blame me for being paranoid about this.

FOR THE TIDDIES; FULL OF HOPES AND DREAMS

For her, still best Mom and Grill.

I get what you're saying, and you're right to worry.

Black lips, simply look gross. If you're going to trap please use some hint of red, it looks better on you and does everyone a favor.

They only confirmed that the mineral creatures, forget their name, kill humans and are born from the crystal sand sun, which is on many land masses it is implied the humans died, since the kemono the met offscreen in the ocean was a bottlenose dolphin, and if I recall right she said she had not seen humans for a while.

No, irony sounds pretty fitting in this case.

At least they just said they are trying to be consistent with the previous game but still.

Is that a damn prinny Ys t-shirt

I haven't played a Ys game yet. The soundtrack is neat though.

Good morning, faggots!

Action RPGs, for the most part. They're generally really good. Ys Origins is my favourite.

Heard 8 was the best one.

What are you waiting for, user? Go start playing the games! Don't you love high speed action games, a consistent world-building and a deeper than needed lore?

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/867895061102686208
archive.is/dwm9K

someone tried shooting up comic con

I heard Anime North was supposedly threatened by antifa because furfags and weebs are now nazis too

"Ignore them and they will go away" they say

I heard they were

I want to, but my PC is garbage and I have to work long hours so I don't have much time for myself.

Ask them how they're gonna butcher the localization and what game breaking glitches they'll add

source with archive?

Being mean for a question that won't be answered won't bring any results, user.

The Ys games on Steam were made between 2003 and 2006 for the Japanese market, meaning they were highly optimized even by then. A toaster should work perfectly.

No excuse. First 2 games are DOS-tier, 6, ORIGIN, and the remake of 3 all run on an engine designed for 2003 hardware.

They just said Ys 8 won't be censored in any way, and they even contacted with XSEED in order to be consistent with the terms and world-building of the previous games.

M-maybe it will be a good release. maybe NISA will be based for once. DON'T DO ME THIS TO ME, MAYBE I DESERVE THIS FOR LIKING GILDA BUT DON'T PUNISH OTHERS AS WELL.

This is honestly the biggest issue I have with American TV right now. All the characters are huge pricks or scummy fucks that couldn't make a moral, smart decision to save their lives. You can write a villain protagonist while keeping him likeable, hell even reasonable, and smart.

>Is there anything you can add to it that clarifies it then? Like something in parentheses, for example (when asked about gamergate) …

Iirc it's in the first sentence, and it is using the archived article and their own words as an intro and context already.
From the archive shown on that slide.

archive.fo/jFwwg

Heh, wonder what the ESA has to say about an org like CON? :^)

>mfw going there on Saturday
Apparently there's a 'Karaoke Idol Cafe' from Anime Anonymous, and they've done something of that nature before. Anyone tried it, and is it any good? And how does it compare to the maid cafes in Japan, if you happen to know?

Archive or fuck off.

DON'T EVEN CONSIDER THAT YOU FUCKING MORON
THIS IS HOW NISA ALWAYS GETS TO SCOOP IN RETARDED PEOPLE THAT ARE SWAYED BY WORDS
THEY'VE LIED ABOUT CENSORSHIP BEFORE AND THEY'LL DO IT AGAIN
THEY PROMISE TO STAY CLOSE TO THE JAP VERSION ONLY TO FILL IT WITH MEMES
THEY FUCKING WANT YOU TO BUY IT SO THEY CAN GET A HOLD OF THE SERIES FOREVER AND LET THE QUALITY DROP WITH EACH LOCALIZATION OF THE NEXT GAME IN THE SERIES
I WILL SERIOUSLY HUNT YOU DOWN AND MURDER IN FRONT OF YOUR PARENTS IF YOU SAY NISA AND BASED IN THE SAME SENTENCE AGAIN

This guy isnt even overreacting

Assume nothing until the game is actually released, wait until both screenshots and gameplay footage inevitably come out, both in Japanese and in English, and vote with your wallet when it matters. I don't trust NISA with a single cent with Ys 8.

Any lipstick outside of medium red is for whores, especially neon colors and black.

Under reaction of the year.

SHUT UP I WANT TO BELIEVE

Ah aight then. There is this part from a breitbart article.
archive.is/aKiAm

Smirking mokou.jpg

archive.is/ulq8t

No. Bad user. Nisa is always shit. Chole them from the industry.

I'M GONNA DO IT. I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU
LOCK YOUR FUCKING DOORS BECAUSE I'M COMING TO DRAG YOU TO FUCKING HELL

Wait until release and the confirmation of translation quality, at least.

I really hope something doesn't go down at AX
I'm going there with some friends

Water is wet. Sky is up. user is faggot. Fire is hot.

That's it, you are going to the downvote dungeon!

This. I'm just wishing for the best. if they actually do a good job then I won't mind buying it.

Oh my god, are they actually fucking admitting that girls will get into catfights just because they happen to be on the same team on the same server? They're not even going to attempt to sugar-coat it, they're actually acknowledging it's a competition for attention?

Pirate faggot. Or I will request a permaban for nisa shilling.

God forbid a person spend more time with their girlfriend and less time with their plain friends when they're in a relationship.

Who is the fag here, I wonder

Id rather keep the game in japan and give falcom money directly rather than let nisa breathe. Don't enable cancer.

>but I still can't believe he'd rather spend time with that fucking slut!

SHUT THE FUCK UP, DON'T PUT ANY IDEA IN THE RETARD'S OTHER THAN "DON'T FUCKING SUPPORT THAT SHIT"

DON'T FUCKING BUY IT YOU GOD DAMN CANCER
THE NEXT GAME THEY'LL HANDLE WILL JUST SUFFER A REDDIT TIER LOCALIZATION
IT HAPPENS EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME AND ASSHOLES LIKE YOU DON'T FUCKING LEARN
PIRATE IT IF YOU'RE STUPID ASS WANTS TO PLAY IT SO FUCKING BADLY
GIVING NISA MONEY WILL ONLY LEAD TO WORSE LOCALIZATIONS AND MORE SERIES BEING PUT AT RISK FOR CANCER
IF YOU ACTUALLY CARED FOR THE SERIES YOU WON'T BUY IT
THE LESS SALES IT GETS, THE MORE LIKELY NISA WILL DROP THE SERIES AND ANYONE ELSE WILL SCOOP IT UP

I know a guy like this, and it is the most obnoxious behavior on the fucking planet.

This. And if you have to give falcom money, import a jap version. Dont give nisa money.

>A GOOD WESTERN RELEASE
>FROM NISA
IT DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT ASSHOLE

It's not a cool thing to do, I agree. But it's better than if he brought her to every single one of your social gatherings uninvited and then decided he needs to police your behavior so you don't offend her or make her feel unwelcome in any way. Those guys are the lost and it doesn't matter how long we've known them.

Just look at what they did to 2hu fangames.
THEY WERE TOO FUCKING LAZY TO CHECK THE FUCKING WIKI FOR HELP ON TRANSLATION. THE FUCKING WIKI.

UPDATE IN THE MOMBOT DMs A JOURNO SAGA

twitter.com/mombot/status/867904677714722816

Its funny cause the show is full of stereotypes to, Veronica is an evil latina, Dilton is asian.

The wording is interesting as it pretty much states that if Trump where to ban all mudshit continues then it would be ok.

I just finished reading ShindoL…jesus christ

That's NISA & their "Spicy meals" for you.

You touch the stove, you get burned. Now you learn from your mistake.

No matter how many times I see this, I just keep dying a little inside.

Ever watch the show "Fargo"? Part of the reason I like that show is that they make an effort to make the main cop character of the season not be an asshole or an idiot, in fact, just the opposite.

archive.is/syuDA

I saw the movie and liked it. If what you say is true I'll have to give a try.

what line was changed? This is the first time I heard of this.

It just hit me.

They're both in fucking Heaven.

Don't bully him.

Nothing wrong with being as much of an asshole as necessary. That's how you avoid taking the worst shit.

The TV series is also good. The second season had Kirsten Dunst be a feminist, and a sociopath as well with the show making zero effort to justify her immoral and moronic actions. Oddly enough, SJWs IRL think she's a model character despite someone at the end explaining to her that she's a horrible person who ruined lives.

Can this stop?

Please? Can this fucking stop already, a woman's health twitter tweeting out that some horrible cunt made food with her bacteria ladden vagina funguses like its something to be celebrated.

No user. the little girl isn't real, and it's a dream caused by drugs while she's on the verge of death.

I'll just leave this here. You should know what line with this alone.

Well, sure, if it's warranted, that's all fine and good. Most modern TV shows don't have it be warranted at all though, and think that if a character is a huge prick, people will like them if they are sarcastic or something.

Needs more bush.

But she's a feminist! That right there is peak morality! :^)

You're a pretty cool person.

Nigga I don't no jack shit about tohou, please spoonfeed me.

there is some vaginal beer product on Indiegogo

I'm still trying to beat EoSD, and am too lazy to wiki without a link, please enlighten me.

How many times are they going to rehash the same fucking article?

That's disturbing too.

Vaginal yeast is bacterial fungus, its not meant to be edible, baked or eaten.

IIRC canonically she laughs like "Ayayaya"

But NISA translated it to "Ay-yi-yi" which is an expression of frustration.

Women are a lost cause. Stick to traps.

Isn't this old news?

If not, archive or fuck off.

YES, DRUDGE, SPREAD THE WORD

First yogurt now this

How do you make a mistake like that?
Gay's not welcome.

user…

this was it
Some one in the Vita general should have a screenshot if ask them.

Can we, at least, leave this to interpretation?

Main issue was her walk, still walks like a man does, some things even surgery can't hide.

Former aka recently shitcanned to avoid controversy.

We need someone to make dickcheese bread just so we could compare the reactions.

I pretty sure the author already gave clarification when people asked him about it. That is canonically what happens, unless I'm wrong. Feel free to correct me.

Trannies are not traps.

What are you? A girl fetishist?

How is the election going for the body slamming guy? Winning I hope?

twitter.com/Nakidape/status/867879862135955458

I didn't hop onboard the Pizzagate nonsense. I'm not retarded enough to think Russia hacked an election. But fuck, if a DNC staffer ends up murdered in a "failed robbery" where nothing was taken, in the middle of a lit intersection at 2AM, where the police report said he was found at the scene alive, AND could potentially be the source of heavily incriminating leaks, FUCK ME FOR THINKING SOMETHING IS FISHY THERE.

Being a trap implies passing for female, which trannies do not. It's one reason why trannies and SJWs hate the word.

please…

twitter.com/Norse_Gamer/status/867880814830174208
Read, fool.

Give her a fucking medal congrats for not being spinless.

archive.is/odTZt

lol, well, he is not wrong.
archive.is/BE8AI

What is wrong with what you greentexted? Also,

Damsel in Distress: Anita Sarkeesian fought sexism in video games while Trump supporters fought her

archive.is/8Cj7x

This Russian site shills Quinn, Anita, and even mentions Izzy Galvez and calls him a developer according to the (poor) google translate

Seems like a distraction. I think you should be more worried about the localization then the tranny.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

(checked)
Yeah, that's what gets me about the whole thing, there are so many red flags regarding how the whole thing was handled that you'd think we were in Tienanmen Square, but pretty much everyone in some position of authority is trying to handwave it with "oh, it's nothing, he just walked down the wrong street, there's no conspiracy going on," and fucking guilting people with "you're just giving the family unnecessary grief," when the DNC won't even let them speak for themselves.

Everything about this NATO summit involving Trump is simply wonderful.

No matter at what time it's said it always true.

What can't we do

Its legit its shit and possibly Holla Forums psyop

What did he do wrong? I know he sperged out about Athieism-is-unstobable being a doxer or some shit.

Both still die. It changes nothing.

/ourguy/ detected.

The reports of him body slamming the guardian reporter galvanized his support.

www.nytimes.com/elections/results/montana-house-special-election

Almost as pathetic as leddit's attempt to push BidenBro® memes

Gee, it's almost as if a proven serial liar talking shit about you ends up telling people that you're doing something right.

In before "FASCIST politician wins with support from NAZIS by ATTACKING the FREE MEDIA for not doin nuffin"

I hear they do things differently in Montana. They should meet up on one of the many beautiful mountain trails, so Gianforte can properly apologize.

that double space bullshit, it really triggers me.

Look close user. Its so good its Holla Forums getting them to admit things they know they should not.

Why?
Did 2016 not convince you that all conspiracy theories hold fucking weight? not to mention the heavy amount of evidence supporting it?

The shadow government
The deep state
Media censorship of things like Obama's top fundraisers being arrested for child abuse
Seth Rich
Korea's feminist cult
Every single state agency being evil (The DoJ, the EPA, the NSA, the FBI, the CIA, and so on)
Crisis actors being used (a la Sandy Hook)
C'mon user

Explain.

He body slammed a reporter being a bitch and is getting tons of support?

I love that we're going back to a time of our founding fathers where politicians are willing to get into fights again.
GOD DAMN IT, TRUMP, YOU MADE AMERICA GREAT AND IT HASN'T EVEN BEEN A YEAR

If this leads to a sudden trend of politicians shitting on journalists, I'll be all for it.

I'm genuinely happy about this. Fuck the Guardian.

We're in the WWEverse now. It's only a matter of time before Presidential debates are in a cage match.

I'll stick to 2D, you faggot.

Oh, fucking please let this happen.

Lets speak softly and carry big sticks again.

sauce

Yeah, that particular one seems like it anyway. I visited the actual board and I can't tell if it's people ironically shitposting or liberals going "Haha you think liberals are retarded well guess what we are retarded and are proud of it haha".

>Let's Talk About Lucio's New Overwatch Skin, Which Is Bad web.archive.org/web/20170526001355/https://www.Kotamu.com (please use archive.is)m.au/2017/05/lets-talk-about-lucios-new-overwatch-skin-which-is-bad/#kxGmOMlJcysGijDb.99

archive.fo/0R27f

archive.is/9MeTf

exhentai.org/g/1058237/e6caebf7d0/

Yeah, I agree. We need to go back to the days when people in Congress would start beating each other. It still works for all the other countries that do it, it worked in the first century of this country. We need that shit, instead of people just pouting in the corner "filibustering" because they don't like a thing.

This brings back memories.
Also, archive.is/rzmy5.

Probably the latter.

Well, that answer is obvious.
Of course they did, because they knew they fucked up and are now running damage control to protect their free money.
Fucking Goons.

Regardless, this made huge news, is all over, and the journos were saying it would be the death of the politician's career.

They forgot 1) This happened in Montana. 2) Everyone hates journalists.

Supposedly body slammed. There's only audio of what happened. Media ran wild with the story yesterday thinking it would hurt him.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-24/montana-republican-body-slams-guardian-reporter-over-healthcare-question

zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-25/montana-house-candidate-charged-assault-after-body-slamming-guardian-reporter

So goon HQ has pretty much become a NEOGAF you pay for, mods are starting to ban and probate wrong think pretty heavily, downright to calling out safe space bullshit like a bunch of circlejerking goons sniffing their own farts over how NASA is a place for bad people.

Its insane to see a forum like SA of all places trying to turn into a hug box.

You forgot that he also tried playing it up as "and got a broken elbow" and made theatrics to get an ambulance ride.

Ohhh, this guy. The "reporter" was a verifiably paid soros goon.

Yeah, forgot that part.

Let's face it, SA was always a hugbox. They're just trying to get Hipster Clique money. Too bad SJWs never spend money on anyone but themselves.

Of fucking course he's connected to Soros.

I do not think he should have assaulted that journo (should the audio be true). That being said, I love the cosmic justice these fucking journos are getting after going through their PUNCH A NAZI phase.

All those comments talking about how he body slammed his chances for congress

He's from the Guardian, Britain's propaganda news organization, and they get a free pass when they're doing what they accused Russia's RT doing, meddle in other country's elections.

The drug dealers dipped to much into their own stash. And it will end the same way as most drug dealers, hilarious suicide.

Yea but fucking SA?

The website that has multiple traceable conections to known pedos and rapists? Its like trying to convince the world that Charles Manson has changed ways after converting to Islam.

I could have sworn an user found his connections to one of soros many orgs which pay "disruptors".

They don't know SHIT about bodyslams.

A co-worker of mine is actually (online) dating a goon. According to him it's not working out because his boyfriend is getting increasingly paranoid and angry. He also mentioned that his boyfriend was scared of getting banned and having to pay another 10bux.

I think it's at least partially because of that. They're doing it as some kind of bizarre repentance, except they're still just doing all the same shit under the guise of 'social justice'.

Let me guess: Boston, Portland, San Francisco. Because America is such a fucking homogeneous culture, right?

By the way anons, I'm going to shill this again. Robin and Justin of the The Gaming Ground are giving their all to do honest journalism. The least I can do is share this so they can cover E3 for the first time. I hope you people don't mind.

gofundme.com/help-me-get-to-e3-and-other-events

I want to see niche go, but leave brandon at home so he cannot make a sperg of himself. He is his own worst enemy somtimes.

I'm kind of torn. On one hand as you said yourself, the stitched up version makes uploading easier, but on the other hand there's nothing wrong with uploading individual slides into a single album (But then I wonder if it would be cutting the effect too short because people might only share one part as opposed to focusing on the whole picture)
Also, new card!

And in other news, man, good to see Zyklon Ben be so smug. twitter.com/GrrrGraphics/with_replies

Go shill it in reddit, think we have enough of our plate and 2 months ago, goddamn we only heard of this now.

It dawns on me that if Charles Manson did in fact say he's converted to Islam and wishes to be released, people would support this.

Justin did but he got blocked by the idiots at Kotaku in Action saying it's "unethical". Fuck them.

Nono, not indirect shit, I mean openly paid disruptor, openly enough that anons found it quite easily.

Take a look for yourself.

Hitler would have been a hero today if he killed jews in the name of allah.

AHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Damn, that's REALLY close. How many "immigrants" are there in Montana? There's no way that it's this close because if my memory serves me correct, Montana was red during the US Presidential Elections last year!

They've been co-opted or infiltrated then or what?
I know they're libshits because >reddit but this doesn't seem right.

Thats unfair, trashcans serve a useful purpose unlike colbert.

IIRC Montana is lowest populated State in the US so chances are not many. Unless they have that retarded law that lets them hand out drivers licenses out to illegals , but you also have rich liberals moving out there for the peace and quiet and inadvertently shit it all up.

Great, the plebbitors are retarded and probably forgot or don't know about OpRebuild. Too busy about other goddamn shit instead of helping make vidya great again.

archive.is/CIRYN

There was another news crew there that saw what happened and changed there story after being questioned about it.

vesselnews.io/montana-assault-witness-changes-story-admits-no-neck-grab/

That reporter likely went in there with the intention of causing a stir and then playing it up for all its worth. You can tell it wasn't the first time something like that happened to Gianforte since he knew right away dude was from the guardian. Media tried something similar with Trump but there was video of that so it didn't go far.

This vote allowed mail in ballots that will probably favor Gianforte. Don't think those have been counted yet.

Op Rebuild needs more love

In reference to this post I got a response aaaah

Anyone got any suggestions? Fuck if I know how to design a website; I just knew I didn't like how it was looking.

Intredasting, there was a link submitted 2 months ago.
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5zmf2j/misc_wanna_help_justin_easler_of_the_gaming/
Also, a voat link just for the fuck of it.
voat.co/v/kotakuinaction/1890105

THIS IS ZONBLE GRMPTH'S FAULT
I WILL HAVE REVENGE

Not many, but Ted Turner's bought half the damn land in the state so there's a fair amount of carpetbagger activity.

If we knew about this 2 months ago (Looking at all the archives, no one mentioned it) we'd have some momentum for E3, think techraptor is alright, they did get a ton of cash and some partnerships, so maybe they'll go. Dunno about NG though.

Oh, and he's really taking it

Like any of these?

I feel like the links and (ads) part should be different colors rather than matching. In terms of which ones I like flat out, probably the last two. (though again, for the red one I would make sure at least one of the three colors is changed)
Red is the best color for grabbing attention as well iirc, so that should be good for the site as well

2 weeks is still a long time. I think there's things can be done. If only Kotaku in Action would stop kissing ethics's ass and get their ass moving!

What if I combined them together?

Looks pretty good.

Preeeetty good!

Yeah, reminds me of the greatest country on Earth.

If you got any OC ideas for me on certain operations, go for it! I don't believe I have anything on my plate at the moment besides the Japanese stuff which is more after E3's done & biz cards.

I think it's safe to say that he won already.

TROPF IS AT IT AGAIN

T_D is the second most active subreddit.

Thanks ESA-user. I might have something for you by later tonight. I'm currently re-reading something right now.

and iirc most accounts are subbed by DEFAULT to most of those other places
What a bunch of losers.
T_D isn't much better but they're okay for a bunch of cucks

Yep. Looks like a red state to me

Clearly Russians did this.

Your move, Soros!

archive.is/atmIV
archive.is/Dm9XZ
archive.is/fwqvF

I get the feeling he still works for them behind the scenes.

Yea this was suicide, 100% sure and nothing else.

I'm getting a headache just reading this absolute tripe.
Why can't people just not give these freaks attention?
Fucking hell.

Local Japanese mom calls out fake news, film at 11.

makes me mad
plz post archive

Do you notice that in every tragedies or terror attacks, feminists are always there to use the blood and corpses of those who died on those moments to rant about men or "toxic masculinity" and how we should be "recoded"? I was thinking if we can sum it up in a law like what we've done with Cidney's Law or something like that. What do you think?

Should I be worried or happy?

Wow, they are literally trying to erase the Confederacy from the history books. Un-fucking-believable.

Sauce? I remember reading that before, but I didn't save it.

Of course!

Happy, user.

Niggers were a mistake.
I wish more people cared about this. I'm not even fucking white and I'm saddened with each passing day when I hear about migrants and minorities and libshit race traitors destroying their own history without a care in the fucking world. We've lost irreplaceable relics thanks to these fucks, and nobody wants to actually drop the hammer on these fucking monsters.

Sounds familiar, isn't it?

How is "free trade good for all"? We need Fair Trade, not this Free trade bullshit with have with Asia and Germany, where they can sell their good here without high duty taxes and no limits, while American goods get taxed to hell and only allowed in limited quantities in said countries.

All you need is this image.
Fun fact: if you type "how can this benefit me" into Google Images, the third or fourth result is Spacefag trying to blame a mass shooting on Gamergate.

the one in the image was removed from sad panda but here's another link
hitomi.la/galleries/967265.html

Deep down I know I should be. Then again I don't want the cancer to come over and gate keep /u/ by adding ugly tumbler dikes like the did to half-/u/

Hmm, maybe mull it after a day's rest. My internet is still shitting itself occasionally, possibly due to rainstorm. Maybe it's a sign to take a slight rest, the schedule can still fit that in so we don't burn out. Considering we made some good work in the final stretches.

Worst comes to worst, how about, release the stitched version first, then the archive link is captured and can be put into the promos. Then release the loose pages. But it can be addressed tomorrow imo. No need to burn out, especially not at this stage.

Not bad, not bad at all. Maybe watch the kerning on the name text, they look a little cramped, though the typeface choice itself is fine imo. Heh, from the wiki.
There is something weirdly endearing about her character when I read that.

archive.is/bCYEI
adland.tv/adnews/how-did-sweden-blocklist-pewdiepie-israeli-foreign-ministry/181798845

Is Pewdiepie being thrown into the pit like the rest of us? They try to tie him somewhat to GamerGate in reasoning why he was added to that @Sweden Blocklist a while back.

He's not terrible or anything, just a bit cringey and spreads misinfo. He's too quick for gotchas which lands him into minor trouble. That's why I generally ignore what he posts now, he's not the great source and you should always double check anything he posts.

It's Amane's wet manko :^)
Sounds good.
I'm not sure I get what you mean.

What happened to SpaceGoon, anyway? Seems like he went radio silent the moment the CON leaks happened and showed all the usual white knights competing to be the thirstiest motherfuckers in the room.

Mind tweeting OAG about this?

twitter.com/Noahs_Arkanoid/status/867964029918003200

He won, can't wait for the justification by the SJWs that Montana are a bunch of violent racists and Jewbisoft's cameo of the guy in Far Cry 5.

Check Twatter, it's already happening.

(Checked)
Oy vey! how dare those racist goyims dare elect a man who violently bodyslammed a manlet reporter from the UK's The Guardian!

I haven seen gook user in a while

Well her manko drenching is out of control, I am getting my lights flickering, and yt vids even at 480p are sometimes having killary level seizures. Keerist, sometimes it auto adjusts down to 144p.
It just reminds me of a wise and also nosy grandmother character who always asks when will someone settle down, and tells people out of the blue 'hey you know what's wrong with you, and you can fix this easily'. But that's just my personal interpretation. And she doesn't quite look her age.

Her sigil is interesting.

The only thing I've been able to see the last seven months are endless plains of salt…

So autism? :^)
Ahh. I see. Well I fixed her card.

Existence approaches quickly.

To be honest, as much as I like seeing them sperg out super hard and double down on their bullshit, it's starting to get tiring. They just act like god damn children all the time.

Sage for off-topic
Should I play Harmony of Dissonance next or skip it and play Symphony of the Night instead?

Its heart warming really, wish the media would realize just how much people fucking hate them.

Shit, Montana, they had people flat-out telling them "no one believes you anymore." But they think that if they double down and continue to lie, cheat, and steal, then people will love them again.

Play it, it's not the best game in the series but it's still really good

Like how game developers get told over and over to stop forcing politics into their games and the response from them is "No its the gamers who are wrong"

I'm just not sure which to play next. I'll probably play both eventually. Worried SotN will be good enough that it kind of ruins HoD for me.

GET FUCKED LEFTISTS

Heh, well that would make half of all Italian grandmother stereotypes to be misdiagnosed with autism. And that would be bad to misdiagnose them like that. Since they make amazing dinners.

Copying Eiki's card to my machine.

Apologies for sounding like a blogpost. Maybe because I mentioned the word grandma, I just have to rant about this. The birth country I grew up in during my grandma's time. The press was helping out actual death squads by providing kill lists. The thing was, you could wind up on that kill list through no fault of your own, if a neighbor or co-worker wanted to get rid of you, say in order to get your job or your property.

Your name can wind up in that list if you happen to know the right (or wrong) people. Which was what happened to my grandma. Her neighbor apparently wanted to get the house my grandma was living in. So it was all smiles and pleasantries to my grandma during the day, and then saying lies about her to a reporter at night, to get my grams name in that list. My grandma was almost kidnapped and murdered, and avoided that fate through what she deemed a miracle. And tbh, I am not sure if I can dispute that considering if it wasn't for a tweest of fate, and just 5 minutes or so. She could've been killed and put in a shallow grave.

That 'neighbor' wanted my grandma dead for her house, the deathsquad would have no problem killing anyone on their kill list, it's just a name to them. But you know who I consider the lowest scum of all. The fucking reporter who with a minor grease palming, will write your name, or anyone's name on a literal kill list.

I am rapidly approaching the same level of disgusts with most 'journos' in the western world these days. The cunts always bleats how freedom of the press is under assault by tyranny. Journos must be protected! Look at this brave journo who died by a murderous regime for daring to tell the truth! But then within the same page they run yellow hitpieces, tabloid trash and as close to libel as you can, sometimes relying with a wink and a nod to gawker when they were still around, now buzzfeed.

And they wonder why the public trusts in them and the institution of a free press are lower than an "urban youth's" pants.

Nothing but a pack of liars and traitors.

Don't worry SoTN isn't as amazing as people make it out to be

How'd she survive user?

I was just listening to this how did you know?

I guessed. It's a good song.
spoopy

If things continue, they won't. Too many of them thinks they are woodward and bernstein cronkite, and edward r murrow combined, when in reality most of them are little more than ambulance chasers and outright liars. But lying for the cause, is apparently ok when you are in the 'right side of history'.

What factual based reporting, what is even a basic W5 questions. What is important is squeezing in as many clickbaits and make sure russia russia drumpf is everywhere, including the goddamn food and travel section.

random slightly off-topic question but what happened to 8archive? (or whatever was the URL for the archive that was up and working a few months ago for Holla Forums)?

It's kind of like Demon Souls where you had to play it in the moment to understand why it was a big deal. I think these days most other games in its genre beat it out in terms of everything but the soundtrack.

ShindoL is like snake venom.

He has the power to but make you go through immense suffering, but also can give you something that makes you feel better/good.

For example, Sarashi Ai, main plot is a girl in love with a boy, and while the boy is kinda intense, the girl is happy with him and him with her. You also have Barrier Free, an awesome story about childhood friends/love. And another about two childhood friends, both wanting a beloved friend to be with them, and the conflict (and resolution) that follows. tsumino.com/Book/Info/10790/1/sarashi-ai

Another is Fragile and Tough, two office workers have a past with a tragedy, but both finally get together after many years.
tsumino.com/Book/Info/2124/1/fragile-and-tough

I ammend my statement, ShindoL is like the quote from Bob Ross.

"Gotta have a little sadness once in a while so you know when the good times come. I'm waiting on the good times now."

Were just waiting on the good times again.

Long story short(er) it was either sheer luck, or a miracle, maybe both. IIRC the equivalent of something minor that caused her leg to cramp up for a few minutes, that caused her to miss her original transport home. So she had to take an alternate route. Which caused her a long delay in getting home. That delay, apparently saved her life, because if she took her usual route that night, the death squad would have gotten her.

And she put the puzzle together a bit later, because that neighbor that wanted my granma 'taken care of', saw her coming home that night and was visibly shaken and surprised that my grandma came home. That neighbour was the only one she told her schedule that day\night, because that neighbor kept on asking, 'uhm, so what time and what route are you taking on day X.' My grandma just thought she was being anxious because she wanted to meet up or something.

It was a bit later iirc my granma realized that 'neighbor' wanted to know her schedule on that day, to give it to the deathsquad.

Now come on, dont be like that, there could be a chance he takes an alternate universe to the story. Yes Emergence is one of his dark hentai's I eagerly await his next light one.

Please tell me this fucker is dead now.

Jesus. Did those fucking demons ever get what was coming to them?
Please tell me these fuckers are rotting somewhere, or at the very least suffering. (or in a more positive spin turned their lives around, but I doubt that and I'd rather they suffer tbh)

It would be nice, because then we could pretend it doesn't end horribly.

Well we both know the power of dubs, we might just get our wish someday.

user, I'm sorry, but it has to be this way. What the point of making a sad story just rewrite it as a happy one, which the audience will take as a retcon of the original work? It's okay, there will be other happy stories. Just not this one. Never this one.

Likely by old age. The universe is not always fair, then again it was never in any guarantee, so. Yeah.

I wish I can say yeah, but I can't. What I can say is what happened afterwards to the country. Well call me superstitious and whatever. But there was something like a national psychic festering wound, a wound that no one ever talks about in the media GEE I WONDER WHY, maybe because a large part of the media had blood in their hands too? And the few journos who had principles were either shut down or killed by their corrupt 'colleagues' giving their names to the deathsquads?

But it was like a stench that occasionally comes the fuck out of nowhere, and people are still afraid to speak out. For good reason. The forces that committed those evils, are still in charge for the most part.

Again sorry for the blogpost, basically imagine the corruption of something like the worst sterotype of new orleans, but on a national scale.

Jesus fucking Christ, that's messed up

Fuck these threads move FAST!

We're almost always concurrently on the fast threads page on the 8ch homepage
and people still like to say we're dead even in these fucking threads. fucking faggots

Close the gate already fuck

Don't worry, it's not like the press in the western world would libel someone they don't like, or for having wrongthink or anything. And of course everyone in the -proper media- condemns something like gawker and buzzfeed, and not in collusion with each other or anything. That would just be silly. :^)

On a more serious note. Careful with Sanae's card spec, that seems to be the non standard card dimension. Minamitsu's card spec may have to take into account the full bleed area, since the anchor graphic goes over the edge of the page. I need to check all these 2hus bios, goddamn 2hu biz card addiction is, it's fucking dangerous mang.

"You're going to get tired of winning"

Which means they are 'sub-human scum that need to be exterminated', but since that can't be done legally they'll have to settle with FC5.

I'm gonna go full edge lord and say some of these journors should pay for their crimes with their life.

Some journos have exposed people to incredible danger and lord knows how many are dead because of them, that cannot go without some form of justice.

I thought you were gonna go OY VEY :^)
Whoops, forgot to use that template that was provided! Should be better now. Minamitsu's is tough…

I haven't left my house in the past week, they go rather slow with how often I check. I don't feel there's much to discuss.

Symphony of the Night is great. Never played Harmony so I can't comment on it, but I hear it's good.

It's pretty hilarious that people consider the media to be "the defenders of democracy" when all it takes to be a journalist is to write some words on a piece of paper and publish it.

People don't need more stories about girls dying in public bathrooms. We need happy stories, man.

It's the only GBA one I haven't played yet. Aria's great but fuck is CotM tough.

I seriously can't imagine looking a human being in the face and thinking "I'm gonna get you killed"

We found the true leader of #GamerGate.

This thread is faster them me inside Amber

My parents are both immigrants and I still like Trump, because they actually took the legal route. Sess needs to lay off the coke.

I didn't say more. I said no do overs.

the cute girl needs to be alive, user

No, I'm the true leader of #GulagGirls! I haven't left my house in a week and a half!

About time you showed up.

Are you one of those faggots from the UK that wants to ban rape and loli doujins?

That's how living in a communist dictatorship works. You have to lie, steal and back stab anyone to get ahead. Look at how china is today with their disregard for copyrights, patents and human lives.

Parents were nationalized under Regan and stuck with the democrats. I guess coming from Mexico made it easier for them to social engineering to go blue.

I need to buy work boots and computer parts. I don't want to upgrade to windows 10 but I don't have the windows 7 64bit oem case that I used on this PC

make her alive user
that smile needs to be protected

I leave you all with this gift.

Good night everyone.

archive.is/ZxFfX

That's kind of rare. I don't remember that many anime or manga where sex was cannon between two characters.

What the fuck is it with fans and shipping.

This.
It is essentially designed to be that way to prevent anyone from getting ahead and to prevent people from organising themselves

It's like capitalism but with bread lines and poverty everywhere.

Naruto and Hinata come to mind. That NaruSaku Saltageddon meltdown was the best rectal hemorrhage of the decade

Headcannon autism.

You forgot a horribly inefficient, over-engineered economy that constantly and consistently fails its populace.

Shippers are always retarded. The only reason Kaneki gets involved in the story at all is because his girl fetish is so strong he ends up dating the most bloodthirsty monster in his town.
But Touka sucks too. She used to be a cool tough tomboy that would carry the team to victory but her only life goal was becoming the perfect waifu that's perfectly helpless and needs to be rescued by everyone.

They self insert themselves as characters so making them be with anyone but who they chose is akin to rape.

You should see the Fire Emblem threads on halfchan. They're probably cancerous as fuck by now, I stopped going because of the autism that waifufags brought with them when Awakening hit.

Why is that man behind him clinging onto a girl's arm like a woman?

I was thinking of modifying that symbol, but sometimes I wonder if I would be arrested for a hate crime if the insanity continues in this timeline. But YOLO, and if I get shoah'd because of 2hu biz cards. Well there's worse ways to go I guess. At least I lived for something. :^) 2hu biz cards 4 life.
I wonder if the 'ghost' ship captain part can be played up more. Or something with the anchor imagery, and sunk ship and ghost etc. Something I want to play around with.

But remember, Tumblr swears up and down that we and halfchan are worse than them.

I fucking hate the planet. I really do. How the fuck are so many people this ignorant about history and this glad about downright historical revisionism/deletion of history. I am so fucking angry right now that I can't even describe it. This is 1984 shit at this point. I can't wait for college textbooks to not mention the civil war. As a matter of fact, one of my friends who goes to college showed me his and it glosses over it with one paragraph.

It's possible if anons found a way to get creative with Tewi & Yukari.

Reminder that an AGG man literally killed a woman in the streets but it's us that makes the likes of Wu and ZQ "fear for their lives".

What is even more fucked up about FC5 is that if you look closely at the front cover, you can see KKK symbols and the dog is stylized after crusaders. THe whole thing is trying to portray Montana as this huge place filled with racist deus vulting bigots who will kill anyone who disagrees with them. The devs are so out of touch they can't even get basic facts about the states right. The setting is so absurd and so clearly just made to promote an agenda. It will be the definition of a soulless game made to just promote this shit. I can only wonder if they will fuck up this time as well when they made the supposed main bad guys of far cry primal and 4 the most reasonable options. Then there is how there Anita progressive "good" character was a narcotic peddling child slaver.

Yeah, their "male allies" can be charged with murder one, and they'll hand-wave it as a bullshit "PTSD episode." Some drunk manlet gets charged with assaulting a cop after falling asleep in a hotel lobby, and they're so paralyzed with fear that they need Patreon money to live.

Yep. That Yukari card in particular is pretty good. It's a cool looking card in itself, but once I read the character's bio, sheeeit, that's quite clever depicting it like that.

Canon you illiterate fuck.

Remember to dismiss and shit on mercilessly until discredited into complete hatred.

I recall typical retarded femishits being the most asshurt and screaming impotently then completely failing to ban Naruto.

Hopefully, that was an alert. But yeah, that was the absolute fucking greatest.

archive.is/GXqfr

I keep seeing reports of this event everywhere today I think SJW's are trying to use this event as an excuse to cause controversy but they forgot that something like that only works if people are excited for the movie.

I wouldn't put it past any of them to falseflag.

I might fucking cry. I can only pray they meet sexy loving moth waifus in anime world. Good night, gators.

Fuck, these things are a nuisance, they always tried to get into the family's house and shit in the place like refugees in Europe
One even tried to go into my mouth when I was sleeping. They can fart somewhere else, or fart in hell.

Probably an attempt to cause more notoriety and visibility for the movie. After all, considering DC's recent movie failures, they're going to need it.

Trying for the CISbusters audience, eh?

It's obviously manufactured outrage to advertise their alehouse and it works because it's pretty outrageous. A girl's night can be fun but I don't think women believe themselves so delicate that they can't feel safe unless even the staff are entirely women. Normal people think the justification is terrible because they're used to hearing "an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind".

I honestly don't believe anyone cares about Wonder Woman. DC is miss after miss after miss when it comes to movies and it looks like they didn't even try this time. The actress couldn't even put on a little bit of muscle to play an Amazon warrior princess when Chris Hemsworth is going to put on like 30lbs of pure muscle for the Thor Movie?

Honestly, there was that small spark of faith in it because they brought on someone different, but ONCE A-FUCKING-GAIN, the suits proved that not even they have faith in their product.

Not anymore than anything with Batman since DC milks the hell out of him which in turn gives the shaft to many other DC heroes because "I don't care about Green Laturn, Flash, Superman, etc. because they're not Batman"

I couldn't finish the video because I felt disgusted.

Just seeing how many filthy things are inside a pussy I might end just turning gay.

archive.is/xKiyl

archive.is/mUZBS

Ghostesses captain Minamitsu, white bg and an invert version. Just playing with a layout, not quite sure how successful it is. Might have to switch around the numbers with the email address. I think I need to get faster with these even if it's just for practicing haxing.

They should just release non-stop batman movies instead of ruining people's opinion of everyone else. Or better yet, cut the bullshit and release a new Justice League every year. Batman is the star anyway but you also get other cool heroes doing cool things. If we have to wait for Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Green Lantern, and the Wonder Twins to get their edgy solo movie before anything else DC is going to be out of business.

My biggest problem is that DC feels like everything needs to be so super serious all the time. They need to be the anti-marvel. Who would ever want to see a fun super hero movie with silly characters? And they kind of tried with Suicide Squad but it was still dull and grey with the worst possible plot and ugly redesigns.

Wonder woman looked great in the Justice league cartoon.

Yeah she did. She also looks good in the new cartoon as well.

I really like that newer outfit. The skirt looks great.

If her character is anything to go by, Zoe is probably just a drug mule who steals from her employers to and gives what she skims off to her friends while telling them that she had to pay off a corrupt nonexistant cop who stopped her.

That would be a thing for Holla Forums to try.

So… the british conservative party is fucking up so much that they will let a comunist win the elections.

Britain is lost if it wasn't already for a long time.

Seriously? Double spacing after a period triggers you? I was taught that as a standard. Where do you live?

Why do I get the feeling EU is taking notes on this whole confederate flag situation?
Flanders flag has been controversial for year and then we got Merkel simply throwing german flags off the stage and Macaron doing his speech infront of a EU flag instead of a french flag.

Because they totally are.

Why won't it just collapse already?

loliform was cute as well

dammit man, I'm supposed to be an arafag.

But how can there be ara without loli?
The great mysteries of our time.

Good evening, my fellow girl fetishists!

archive.fo/CO8ua

I can't help but feel frustrated. Once again I tried to talk to my gay brother about the dangers of islam, yet he just ignore me. He says that, as I'm just in the couch doing nothing about it, I shouldn't say anything or worry about it and just live my life.

Now I'm thinking about joining a far right group because of that.

You're misunderstanding, I allow lolis, but not for fug, aras are for fug, and both are for hug and cute.

Don't you have this weird fetish with your gf where you do lovey-dovey stuff in public? We were holding hands and tell each other cute stuff and everyone who noticed us was just disgusted.

I don't ged it

DC have reached peak faggotry.

Yup, burn it to the ground.

New bread soon?

As another faggot, I have to tell you, he'll only listen if the guy sucking his dick explains it to him in between slurping his bellend.

…Someone has never been in Holla Forums's Dick Butt threads. Nightwing doesn't not make comic fans nervous. He makes them incredibly horny.

Slow bread, and goddamn it, we really need to prepare for E3, 15 days man.

Not to mention, The Gaming Ground needs help to cover it for the first time. They need our help.

Try to shill it in twitter and KiA if those nigs actually remember what OpRebuild is, already fresh out of cash, and there's a lot of uncertainty where I am at, so can't be much of a shekel donator. We really should have monitored them 2 months ago to help, because with 2 weeks it's gonna be hard to get in.

I've been shilling it for over 2 months straight and no one's responding on #GamerGate aside from few retweets. Even sought the help of some "e-celebs" and got nothing.

Don't know if it's old or not

oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/archon-convention-cancels-gamergate-panel-following-sjw-complaints/31564/

(checked)

This is a latest happening, though it's Netscape. LOL

I bet you dorks can't even reach 700 posts haha.

There is a BR saying: "Saints at home don't do miracles."

Meaning one's own family is stupidly stubborn to listen to good advice and change behavior.

It is not an exclusive gay bad habit. It is a common one to pile up on their own fag bad habits.

What I would try is to direct him to the words of gays who managed to survive islamic countries or invasions.

Chechenia.

Shut it, I'm fapping.

The brown mamorated variant apparently just wants to stay warm and eat fruit. I've still been taking completely innocent bugbro lives.

What do you want to do? Continually refute retarded bullshit in the E3 tag? Because I'm absolutely game for that.

In twitter? goddamn shithole, they're gonna get a pass for this year's E3.

Well, on 2015 E3, we had Mark that kike overlord buy some ad space for Deepfreeze on the game journo clique websites, we also shat on the E3 tag and monitored and called out bullshit practice, same with 2016 when it was the lazy slacktivist fag ribbon wearing. For this year let's monitor and call out bullshit where ever, and archive and mirror any political bullshit those game kike companies will bring.

Tell him not to come running to you when he gets chucked off a mountain/building.

Im ok

So a gigantic reddit spacing triggered faggot from neofag or whatever went here and gave anons a lecture of the need to pander to faggots, the same faggots who pretty much send death threats if their shipping preference of characters aren't canon.

Yes pretty much and I'm saving the post cause this is too rich.

This asshurt is amazing.

Hello gamergays

Fucking asshole trying to get soft compromise, especially when japan knows gays are a fetish. And once again, are unprepared for shindol mc, and that would be at best for a fem mc.

Its just like the war of 1812, no one knows of it outside popculture references.

Reported
Stop avatarfagging

Many in the Persona Thread want a Fem MC solely to trigger sjweebs

You have mental problems

Good thing yuri is lewd romance.

Don't even call it fem mc, call it shindol mc.

Yuri, not fullblown lesbianism is basically experimentation. But being a lezzie in japan is also fetish.

I meant in 2D world, nigger.

Philip defranco did a video talking about a theater is going to have a female only showing of wonder woman. Someone in the comments points out how it's blatant sexisim. A bunch of feminist respond "lol male tears lelelelele"

My reply: "Every time a feminist mumbles "male tears" I skim the feminist tag on twitter and enjoy a healthy dose of feminist tears."
Waiting for responses, I'm not sure where I'll go from here. any response will be asshurt so I'm thinking "Mmmmmm, tasty, give me more." Or maybe asking how it feels to be dominated by the male patriarchy, or something to that effect, invoking their made up fears, thus driving more rage.
Or maybe I'll claim to identify as a woman, there was talk of that too.

I'm not listening to this shit that doesn't even compare to retarded 3D dykes.

That's too sad.

A P5 Female MC would hit REALLY hard. And I'm pretty sure the SJWs who cried for it would absolutely hate it.

I would love it because a female Akira would be cute with her floofy hair and she'd probably be in forbidden love with characters like Makoto, Haru, Chihaya and Kawakami, but the amount of sheer work they'd have to put in just to accomodate that.

Almost a shame I don't see this shit on anime videos to rip apart. It'd help greatly with showing normalfags have worthless the retards are and help show people to condemn the pathetic shit.

Honestly I have a feeling this E3 will be a shill salt mine.

I just want to make femishits look as retarded and obviously uncredible as possible, most of all to the Japanese.

Last one, it triggers them and I want more terf vs tranny feminists. Mock their cisexism.

When's the next anime to shit on retarded westerners? Nothing could cause more asshurt to the retards on Twitter.

Don't worry guys, I'm sure we'll get a female mc in Perdona 5 4K: Remix Golden Championship World edition

What do you guys think about this channel?

I only hope that Pop Team Epic adaptation at least does that.

I'd like to help but I'm currently unemployed.

Son of a bitch, I'm getting restless again.

What can I do to help #OperationMoe right now? I need to bring the pain.

That anime is gonna trigger people, but bkub will use it to mock a certain publishing company that kept on fucking with him.

What the fuck I'm hype now.

Explain

Here is what I hope the theme song is

Good for you because I'm not about that shitty Netsuzou Trap anime. Just going to cause more retardation about yuri, especially shilling from cucktards.

Expain what? That a publishing company in japan kept on dicking him around? Not a whole lot to explain there

The only time 3DCGPD is acceptable.
I only hope they don't dumb it down and only use the easily understandable stuff. If they actually use bkub's more abstract anti-humor that's my AOTY right there.

How'd she do that?

If he was smart, the guy who made all the honk animations would be a smart hire for modeling.

Far Cry 5 Amerikkka Edition's trailers are out btw lads.

Well, I might have a chance then. Both my brother and his boyfriend are bara faggots, but I believe my brother's boyfriend is somewhat hard against other faggots and doesn't like the usual political faggotry.

I just hope he changes his mind before anything happens here. Thankfully our country, besides being full of leftist faggots, it has a VERY high racist and hillbillyish population that wouldn't let many leftist policies go on.

Yeah. Still, it hurted me how he said I shouldn't say nothing because I'm just all day on the couch.

What am I going to do? go outside and join a neonazi group? I'm not totally against all races nor against homosexuals.

Question Faganon, are all homosexuals that selfish? because the common thing I found in many homosexuals I met in my life is that they just think of themselves and care little about others, even their own family.

Channels that have an avatar through which to talk are cancer, especially ones that try to make them move around as they speak and ones that do changing facial expressions.

That would have been cool but so far they're using these.

Most degenerates are sociopaths, and homo culture basically encourages to down right enforces selfish atitudes, just like weed culture. The sociopath gene was allowed to thrive rather than being squashed.

Those are pretty good models, but I hold my breath until I see the rigs.

I want to kill myself.

Sadly, people have short memories.

It doesn't help that NISA is comparing themselves to Atlus.

archive.is/01Cl6

I remember they were trying that meme in the Persona threads and here for a while I believe Connor himself came to shill the Persona thread.

Hunter x Hunter is coming back in a month

There's a special place in vidya hell for these fuckers

Whenbwas the last time atlus did worse than spelling errors and broke a console with their game?

So fucking pathetic. How do I punish this?

Keep mocking them. Never stop mocking them.

Shindol edits with the mc as the female claimed as source material for the gemale mc? Or gore spam.

Well, that's effortless. The problem I face is easily getting other people, especially Japanese, to do the same.

bake that cake

I think I have the archive let me find it

Where is the new thread?

Can I bake the bread?

If I could just fucking reach them every time through human nature somehow, I would have done immense damage by now.

Continually post that fan feedback pie chart at them.

Let em know we see through their shitty attempt to push their clique buddies.

Btw, do we have any bakers?

All I care about is provoking the shit into going after us just by pointing out the bullshit and making others see it and get angry.

So this is what it feels like to actually be offended.

The fact that a channel uses an avatar is irrelivent animated ones are annoying, I won't argue with that.
The arguments are what matter, not the presentation.

Baker?

Nothing pisses them off more than realizing nobody is paying attention to them.

This is it, the final GG thread, It's over…

…isn't it the other way around?

Fuck I'll bake if no one is doing it

bake me a bread as fast as you can

But the retarded shit has to be refuted and discredited brutally to stop from being taken seriously.

Stating "liking big tits on unrealistic fantasy characters doesn't make you a sexist and is perfectly healthy" apparently is not enough logic and it pisses me off.

NEW BREAD!

This is a story from 2015.

Never stops being funny.

Or you're just indignant at being given shit for absolute bullshit. Onto the next bread.

Anyone have those NISA infographics?

nonon