What's your opinion on Nintendo sports games...

What's your opinion on Nintendo sports games? I've played a few from time to time but I kind of want to try most of them, since what I played was fun.

Pic related, I barely could play the game but as a teenager I always wanted to give this a chance. It felt really good.

Tennis 64 and Power Tennis are the only ones that matter. Try and convince me otherwise.

The handheld RPG golf and tennis ones are fun as heck.

Need a lesson, loser?

Tennis 64 & Power Tennis are pretty good. Never played any of the others.
Strikers is alright and Strikers Charged is fantastic, probably the best Mario sports game (rip online play though)
Sluggers & Super Sluggers are surprisingly really good but not as good as Charged.
No interest in the golf games, and never played 3o3Hoops or Sports Mix.

What the fuck are you doing, son?

Yes, both the GBC and GBA ones.

I would have liked to see a handheld RPG version of Mario Baseball or Mario Strikers.

Advance Tour then Toadstool Tour in sequence is pretty fun

Teach me daddy!~

Mario Golf on the N64 is most fun I've ever had with a sports game.

NICE ON!~

*shing*

OH BE! The game had really good music too. Especially in Ring Shot.

I sometimes find myself humming the Koopa's Park theme to this day.

i dont usually play sports games, sometimes golf is okay. but the nintendo sports are generally pretty good, they feel like video games instead of failed simulations.

oh yeah, if i want some relaxing ambient music its sometimes the first thing i think of.

Pic related is the greatest JRPG of all time.

wwww

Though you do make a strong case, Mario Tennis 64 is the finest Tennis game short of Virtua Tennis.

Some nips managed to get Inazuma Eleven Wii to run on wifi for ages despite Nu-tendo shutting down the servers, maybe it's the same kind of infrastructure?

I get nostalgic for Strikers Charged. I was pretty good at that game. I have fond memories of going onto GameFAQs and laughing at people who couldn't figure out how to counter Hammerspam, and then booting up the game and shitkicking players who used Hammerspam.

I'm still surprised how much they get away with in that game though. It went (slightly) edgy and hardcore and it was a mix of cool and ridiculous and you could punt a Toad into an electric fence.

Petey a best.

mario baseball was fun as shit.

i think baseball games are actually some of my sports vidya. its a shame that the only ones left are EA trash.

I jacked off to Daisy's legs in the manual for Toadstool Tour basically every day.

I don't want to. The only sports game I consider worth shit is Mario Power Tennis.

daisy is an indecent girl

The only one I've ever played was Ultra Smash Tennis, and it was fucking shit. The game was really repetitive and boring, and there's so little content that I completed it within an hour.

How do the GameCube sports games compare to the N64 ones? Are either substantially better than the other or are they basically the same?

I never really played them much, so I'm wondering if I should start with Mario Golf/Tennis or Toadstool Tour/Power Tennis.

off the top of my head, toadstool tour is a lot harder than mario golf 64 because the timing is less forgiving. toadstool tours roster is also more "balanced" if that means anything to you. however there are less lolis, if you want a loli youll have to transfer her from the gba game