Agents of Mayhem confirmed to use Denuvo, according to the dev

steamcommunity.com/app/304530/discussions/0/1290690926868722034/?tscn=1495728618#c1290691308573183897

"I received confirmation that Agents of Mayhem will use Denuvo. The store page should be updated soon with this info."

And why would I care?

Why? They just removed it in Homefront The Revolution, why would Deep Silver bother adding it to yet another game?

Why use Denuvo seriously? If it's a big asshole company like SEGA, EA, Microsoft or Ubisoft I get it, but for a company that most people won't even have heard of it will do nothing by harm sales.

Like it was good in the first place. Saints Row 2 thread?

who fucking cares? the game looks like shit and Saints Row died at 2

Cool beans OP

What is this shitty game and why should anyone care?

Is that really how the game looked?

Mods.

It's a spin off to the Saints Row series. Because people loved the superhero shit so much apparently, plus who needs the name of the series when you can give it a generic shit name? This is going to make them big money for sure.

Overwatch clone in the Saints Row universe.

They're not even hiding it

Who?

Saints Row 5: We Can't Really Pretend it Has Anything To Do With Saint's Row Anymore

Their last good game was Red Faction Guerilla, everything after that isn't worth paying attention too.
Thank god they can't get their hands on Red Faction, Summoner and Free Space anymore.

But Saints Row 2 was shit, and 3 is the only game in the series that's even remotely decent.

Looks like a Global Agenda clone to me.

3 is the worst game in the series user. It doesn't do either the zany or the down to earth shit well.

Thanks for the update DenuvoWatch, but fuck man, it's like putting a padlock on a treasure chest full of shit.

This is a terrible meme

Is it true? I thought it was the worst thing that happened to Saints Row. It fucked up the way you interacted with the open world.

It did. It made using any of the vehicles obsolete.

No one liked the superhero shit. This game is doomed.

Mechanically it was good, it just should have been in its own game.

Honestly the series should have died at 2.

Oh no, what a loss. Whatever will I do, not being able to play another unfunny, shitty, boring, Sci-fi Saints Row game?

This time without character creation! So there are literally no redeeming features!

Deep Silver is to blame, anyway. And Volition knows the game won't sell.

I bet you think internet memes count as comedy too.

Blizzaga! Huehuehue.

Who even owns the Freespace IP now? I heard it went up for sale then nothing.

Interplay still holds it.

That would imply people gives a fuck about this game

I seriously doubt it's going to be multiplayer, otherwise Denuvo wouldn't be required.

every time

Whatever.
I guess they didn't call this game under a Saints Row name because they realize the series is dead and buried.

SR2 to a fucking T. Thank you for proving his point.
sage for off-topic

So let me get this fucking straight. Volition ruins the Saints Row series by making it a shitty "funny" superhero-like game. Then they just straight up make a shitty "funny" superhero game? How fucking lazy can you be? Like why even ruin the Saint's Row series with Saints Row 3/4 when you were just gonna make a game that's a copypaste of Saints Row 4? Why not just lay the series to rest at 2 or 3 THEN save the "wacky superhero shenanigans xD" for your new shitty IP?

Volition used to be great but they've been hacks for awhile now. No big loss.

I expected nothing less

SR3>SR4>SR2>SR1

Only quads can kill it.

AND PROM'S TOMORROW

just

Is this some kind of saints row spin off?