Fuck you, it's time for a

Fuck you, it's time for a
WILD WEST VIDYA THREAD
Discuss cowboy and desperado video games, you sumbitches.

Are there any projects on the horizon? Aside from RDR2 which I'm not too excited about I don't know of any.

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/1860s-old-america
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah

Rising Zan was cool, then a few years later it made me watch Charles Bronson and Toshiro Mifune's Red Sun Samurai and Cowboy movie.

Wild West seems like it should be more comfy a setting but there doesn't seem to be much good out there?

IT'S HIIGH NOON

RDR3 is going to be GTA V with horses but I'm still keeping optimism. What are some obscure games in this obscure genre, Stranger's Wrath and Fistful of Doom come to mind.

Don't worry brodie Far Cry 5 will be a good game.

Fuck off.

I've heard about that game, It seemed like God Hand before God Hand came out. Heard mixed opinions about the gameplay though.
That movie is fun as fuck. Good taste.

There really isn't, I've noticed. RDRedemption nailed the atmosphere and soundtrack, but I found everything else lackluster.

Ontop of Overwatch being a bad game, McCree is a disappointingly bland character.

When will Ray return?

I just started playing Darkwatch on the xbox. It's breddy fun

Are you the guy who made this thread?

If nothing else, the soundtrack of Redemption 2 is gonna be fantastic since Rockstar has more money than the Vatican. Stranger's Wrath is also a great game, I ought to actually beat it one of these days.
I sincerely doubt that.

Nigga, he dead.

Looks more like a Van Helsing type game, but tell me more.

Is he? I only played the prequel, starting the sequel soon.

RIP

No. he's not.

I just want the Tombstone of Western games.

I strongly doubt it

Every decent western that comes to mind. Also Take-Two shut down a RDR2 TC of GTA V.

It was sarcasm.

No, but it reminded me it's been a while since we had an actual wild west vidya thread.

He is. All I remember from the first game is the ending and it was pretty janky, but I had a fun time.

That movie has been on my list. The last one I watched was The Wild Bunch and I didn't like it.

You forgot your meme text user

fugg, guess I'll play it some more.

Game was wacky fun but repetitive, it had a lot of Japanese quirks going for it, game had potential to be a crazy franchise if they waited a console generation for better technology for what they were planning.

Last year I started another run of Red Dead Redemption, this time on the One and I still haven't finished the story. I know how it ends and it's just a game but it was a hell of a ride and I also don't want to play as his son.
I wish he went with Bonnie and not with his whore of a wife

I'm aware of most of those games, but I've either already played them or they seem pretty mediocre/not my cup of tea. Lead and Gold is dead as fuck last I checked.
Secret Ponchos is another game I'd recommend but that also has nobody playing it anymore. At least the soundtrack is ballin'.

I might give it a spin if I ever go through the PS1 library.

Emulate it, just try to enjoy the B-Movie cutscenes and try not to take it too seriously.

Keep your loving brother happy

If the rest of the game is anything like the intro then it's entertaining for sure.

Greatest movie of all time.

This is my second or third favorite Zeldo game.

Why have I seen a spate of OPs in the past few weeks that get aggressive, like this kind of thread isn't allowed or people bully in them.
Just paints you as a newfag.

I think it's XD humor.

Why is your clit so sensitive?

Wild Arms 1 thru 3 were solid

Indeed they wuz

Because it's been a thing for years, even back when we were on cuckchan. You sure you're not the newfag? :^)

Never played it but I know of the soundtrack.
Is the combat any good? I have a bit of an aversion to turn-based RPGs.

I wanna get into westerns

Recommend me westerns
BUT
also recommend me weird westerns (samurai westerns, acid westerns etc) to keep me interested

so far I've only really seen el topo so GIMME ALL YOU'VE GOT

It stopped happening for quite some time here, then came back in the last maybe 3 weeks. :^)

Wild ARMS is a turn based RPG/zelda style puzzle dungeoner (meaning reusable field items). In battle it plays like a heavily modded DQ, from the second game onward all skills are used through either ammo or Force Points, which doubles as an MP and Limit gauge, however, except for using the limit equivalents (called Force Powers), using special abilities will not reduce Force, so it's a pretty different take on the system as a whole. Starting with 4 the series went into a semi-tactical fusion system with hexes that I don't think it ever fully learned how to use. There is also a strategy RPG for the psp.

The games also tend to have lots of vehicles and pretty decent plot twists. Music is sublime.

Really instigates my walnuts. The movie looks interesting though.

If you're starting out, pretty much everyone will recommend you the dollars trilogy and Once Upon a Time in The west, they're some of the best. Duck, You Sucker! by the same director is also great. Sergio Corbucci made some incredible films, like The Great Silence and Companeros, but they're of a similar style.
Red Sun, which was mentioned earlier, is the only samurai western I'm aware of. I'm sure there's more. Don't know of any weird west movies, sorry.

But if you want comedy westerns, look for Bud Spencer & Terence Hill movies. The Trinity movies are really dear to me.

If it makes you feel any better, I don't really pay attention to how other threads format their OPs. I generally just frequent the dev and stalker threads.

Sounds good, I'll give them a spin.

i really liked RDR but i have no faith in RDR2 after how much dick GTAV sucked

GTA IV sucked dicks too though.

Go to the containment thread.

Which thread is that?

Visual novels.

I don't get it.

i didn't say it didn't. its just GTAV got praised straight to the sun for no good reason so rockstar can lower the bar for themselves

GOAT western game coming through.

Great soundtrack. Very fun tunes in there.

Is… Is this a real game?

DON'T BE A FOOL, MARSHALL!

Top kek

That's cause you're autistic.

call of juarez (personally i loved gunslinger the most) and red ded redemption are must tries

It's Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath

For some reason I always thought it was Stranger's Journey.

Hello, Eternal (1) hit-and-run sage shitposter.

cant get more wild west than that

Remember that the end to TGTBTU is the greatest moment in cinema history. That fucking rock is singlehandedly the most important rock in cinema as well.

New Vegas is great, but I wish the gun mechanics were more satisfying. The game feels jank as fuck.

…What rock?

Watch and prepare yourself for THE MOST FUCKING HYPE ROCK YOU WILL EVER SEE NIGGER

Oh, duh. The rock in the final duel. For some reason I first thought you meant the rock that hit Tuco when they were taking cover at the bridge scene.

Yeah, not that rock. On a side note, Tuco nearly died like 5 times during the filming, that rock being one of them.

Yeah, I remember reading about that. It's pretty funny how dangerous a lot of movies from that era were for the actors. Companeros and The Wild Bunch both have a scene where a bridge blows up while guys on horses were standing on them.
They really don't make 'em how they used to.

10/10 webm.

D-does New Vegas count as a Wild West vidya?

Now it does

(checked)
New Vegas confirmed for being wild west vidya

(checked)
It's probably more of a "weird" west, but I think it absolutely counts.

yes
and checked

Goddamnit user.
Need to mod everyone in New Vegas into a cowboy.

Those numbers say they do.

don't listen to any retard that recommends wild arms. they're literally easier than pokemon. you just shut your brain right the fuck off. it's the video game equivalent of taking a nap.

I don't know man but let me check those 𝚀𝚄𝙰𝙳𝚂

GIVE ME A DRINK BARTENDER

By the way, someone remember an old puzzle game about a floating balloon navigating through mazes? It had some creepypasta on it, given that the author claimed that aliens gave him the idea or something

Wild Arms falls more into "Weird West" than straight up "Wild West", given the mixture of western, fantasy/supernatural, and sci-fi elements. Gameplay has turn-based combat (4 and 5 feature the HEX system, incorporating positioning), and Legend of Zelda style dungeon exploration. I personally really like the series, but I suppose it might not be for everyone. WA3 is the most western of the bunch, but has a lot of shout outs to WA1/ACF that in some ways it may or may not be an unofficial sequel to its predecessor's story.

The original series composer, Michiko Naruke, had a real liking for spaghetti westerns, and her compositions always feel at home. The overworld theme for 1/ACF is pretty much an out-and-out remix of Ecstasy of Gold. She got sick partway through the development of the fourth game and never quite returned to the series (I think she still composed the occasional song, opening themes and such, but had otherwise moved on), but her successors (Agematsu and Kouda) has done a good job trying to emulate her style. WA4 and 5 still have really nice OSTs, if still not entirely the same style as Naruke's work.

Also a sample of music from a game Naruke didn't work on.

Helious I and II

1 and 2 have bad localizations (1's being very, very terrible), but are otherwise good games. 3 is both the best game in the franchise (and the last good one imo) and one of only two games that actually got good localizations. 5's was pretty good, but 3's is great. They even re-recorded the vocal tracks with a professional English singer who sounds almost identical to the original JP singer, rather than cut the vocals entirely like most localizations did back then.

If it sounds like I'm gushing, it's because WA3 is one of my favorite games of all time, don't mind me.

2 really needs to be retranslated because there is a fuck ton of nuance in the script, with a bunch of foreshadowing completely glossed over because it was based on puns. Although **"Our enemy is our finances." got through unscathed, which when you've actually played the game all the way through will kick you in the balls.

2's localization was very unfortunate because it nearly ruins an otherwise great game. It ends up ranging between fine but dry all the way to near-incomprehensible at times.

I always liked the soundtrack to WA5. If I remember right, Nana Mizuki got the Japanese equivalent of a Grammy for Justice to Believe.

Thank you very much man. Have a drink.

THE MOST ELECTRIFYING CLIMAX IN CINEMA HISTORY

I've got to agree with that Wild Arms 2 is the one that feels in more need of retranslation. Though, the only parts I recall finding incomprehensible were Liz's baffling dialogue (which I've heard uses a very Japanese specific sort of double speak, and I'm not sure how readily that could have been carried over to English anyhow) and a puzzle near the end. Not to say I didn't have to reread various lines at times to really get what was being said, which is still an issue.

Unfortunately, as the series isn't all that popular, and both games are already in English (in admittedly iffy form), I doubt it or the first game will see fan retranslation efforts due to lack of demand (similar issue as with Suikoden I and II). Granted, it's not unheard of for an autistic moon-and English speaker devoted to a series to retranslate something themselves (Breath of Fire II for instance; from what I know the guy that retranslated it had gotten really mad at Capcom over being lazy and reusing the SNES English script for the GBA port, rather than use it as an opportunity to correct and infamously bad script), and to my knowledge the first two games did see Spanish fan translation patches (which I assume just use the official English versions as a base, which I figure likely wouldn't help matters for people that don't know English either), so I assume the games are at least workable on the coding end of things (for script patching, anyhow).

I do like how they got her to sing the opening and closing, given she voices Rebecca in the Japanese dub of the game.

I do kind of wish an attempt was made at an English rendition of the opening and closing themes (and giving players the choice of which to choose which to hear in the options menu, or something), considering how damn good the western versions of "Advanced Wind" and "Wings" were in Wild Arms 3. Whoever at SCEA, or perhaps Square (given they handled WA3's localization) made a very good call in having Samantha Newark sing them. Shame a lot of dubbed opening/closing songs (when they're done) are either kind of shit compared to the Japanese originals, or don't even try to be a translation, leaving them as an "Original the Opening/Closing".

Bit off topic for the thread, but related to this music discussion: Playing through .hack//G.U. recently, I find it more than a bit odd that "Gentle Hands" (Rebirth's credits theme) has a great English rendition that featured in Rebirth's E3 trailer, but is never used aside from the "next episode" preview clips for Reminisce and Redemption on the games prior to them. Anytime Gentle Hands actually plays during the main game, it's either an instrumental, or the Japanese original. I'm certainly not complaining about having the Japanese songs on there (better to have them than cut them), but why do an entire English version of a song if it's not even going to be used for what it was intended? Makes me think that's why fellow credits themes "Whereabouts of the Truth" and "You Smiled Kindly" didn't see English versions.

That puzzle is actually easy as fuck, the only problem is that it's not clear if the week starts on sunday or monday, which is a cultural thing.

.hack//G.U. was a clusterfuck of mismanagement and Japanese vs English branch fuckery. Rebirth had every line dubbed because the VAs were contracted based on time and they finished early; the JP playerbase bitched that the US version had more voice acting so Namco Japan ordered them to not do the same for Reminisce/Redemption, forcing the actors to sit around doing nothing with the extra time. That's why all of the voice lines that are shared between games (like the RENGEKI! cutin and battle shouts) were redubbed each time; they had nothing better to do.

That's not even getting into the budget fuckery and time constraints that lead to the entire fourth volume getting cut and the clusterfuck that was the final version of Vol. 3.

But I'm getting really off-topic so I'll stop here.
Alkaid best girl

I just remember not knowing what to make of it all at first. It's been some years though.

Oh, so that's what happened? I found it odd that the latter two games were suddenly missing voicing. And that "solution" sounds like "Sega of Japan" tier: Rather than improve things locally, you punish the people in another part of the world for having done better. Also I have no idea how one scene near the end of Redemption has English subtitles some lines replaced with the same "I don't even know what this is" or something seemingly at random

I'll stop there on it myself as it is indeed off-topic.

It's true that Bonnie is the superior choice but what this guy said is right.

Bump.

Don't let the west die folks.

Any good wild west games that are reminiscent of The Good The Bad The Ugly? I tried to emulate the same atmosphere in a warband mod called "1860's Old America" but it didn't feel the same.

Can Red Dead 2 please be on the PC

Don't be a fool Marshall!

Every gosh darned thread till yer high-falootin', yellow bellied bastirds dun try it.

Also, Live a Live, and that upcoming Bud Spencer + Terence Hill beat'em up.

Is Fistful of Frags any good? Or is the game dead?

I don't think there's any games that gets the same sense of adventure and camaraderie across.

It's a fun deathmatch game to waste some time with but I doubt many people play it anymore.

In my sleepless nights, I envisioned a game that would be literally GBA Fire Emblem but with a High Wild West Fantasy setting rather than the Medieval one.

The developer is a faggot who keeps adding pointless shit, nerfing underpowered/underused shit and buffing overpowered shit.
Example: Gun throw and Deringers. Gun throw is an ability that used to be press V and M1/2 to throw your gun for 30 to 60 damage depending on the gun, and my favorite pub loadout was dual Deringers plus Gun Throw, but now to get dual deringers you have to waste one of your inventory slots.

forgot: gun throw was nerfed so now there's a half second windup which ruins the surprise factor it had.

I really don't know why wild west settings aren't more popular in general. It goes well on its own or mixed with others.

It's suffering being a fan all of these.
I don't know what's worse. My love for old time western vidya or space games.
Post Kino Western movies/scenes/music.

I guess it's a harder sell with today's crowd. Most Wild West games were published during the Arcade times, when people who had a functioning brain could put two and two together and understand the concept of either dodging a shitload of bullets in the more arcadeish types of games or be more practical in their approaches as they were using late 19th century tech or at best steampunk technology to perform combat.
But nowadays the average player is a fucking casual, so everything has to be dumbed down for them or they need to force the game mechanics to adhere to the standard cowadoody/CS:GO/Destiny tier of gameplay, with "realism" added in with weapons (which would still not be available in the allotted setting but would serve nicely to reinforce the modern tier of gameplay) and diversity-stronkwymen characters added in (despite Western films having some of the most diverse casts already, they'd find a way to ruin that for us as well). That being said, they also wouldn't be able to appreciate a good Western story of a strong hero's quest for redemption or of a rogue running through the frontier trying to make life easier for the ones suffering at the hands of Mexican bandidos (which will have to be removed cause spic stereotypes), Indian tribes (removed cause muh honorable savage), Union/Confederate skirmishes (obviously in favor of the cucks) and black-hearted bankers and landowners (too jewish to make the cut). They'd want something that's easy to digest as a story, but Westerns are more about the feelings of the hero and the swiftness of his shots, and modern audiences don't want none of that shit.

We absolutely need a new Frontier, man. Maybe if the "civilized" world would just start up a recolonization effort in Africa we could see some NeoRhodesian Wild South happening again.

This song/scene still makes me want to cry like a bitch, no matter how often I listen to it.

I really don't think people are averse to the general idea of a western setting, everyone knows what a cowboy is. Django Unchained was an awful movie in all regards, but it sold incredibly well. Maybe good values would be lost on most people who are just looking for a spectacle, but the few who care would appreciate it. I definitely think that's why these movies and games are still so appreciated way past their prime, even with the younger generations.

Tangentially related: if you guys have any favorite movies, especially if you think they make for good inspiration, post them.
I'm working on a game that I hope captures the spirit right. Never hurts to get good reference material.

I will destroy you all at fistfull of frags

I agree with you on Django, It's hard to get the Anti hero right and do it justice in video games.
The first red dead was pretty good, but it was just Clint Eastwood references.
Then again we cant forget Yojimbo, the original fist full dollars.
How much of a mind fuck was it when you first saw Yojimbo?

I think Django just suffered from a lot of problems. The main character had no character development so to speak of and the whole movie was very black and white.

I actually have never watched Yojimbo for some reason, even though I know the first dollars movie was heavily borrowing from it. I know it's not a western but maybe I should watch that next.

Yeah, still love both films no matter what. Only watched it after watching most of the Lone Wolf and Cub movies in jap. (the later ones get bad)
RIP man movies, what was the last "Western" like movie that was good? True Grit remake?

Oh well least we still have unforgiven, I thought for sure Id hate it. I also love that ending speech he gave in the rain.

Unforgiven was fantastic. I loved how it didn't make the protagonist a hero at all, but still very sympathetic.
Beats me, man. There haven't been many in the last decade I think.

I'm not saying there's no one who would appreciate them, just that modern audiences don't really seem to give a damn about settings unless they can self insert or there's a very specific type of story/characters in them, on top of a very generalized version of the original setting. Or at least that's what most people I know sound like, it's just me and my pops (and his late pops) who would turn on the telly to watch some bad guys getting shot down by a hardened badass.
No specific movies, gimmie some clips of Clint or even parodies like Blazing Saddles and they all suddenly pique my interest in wanting to ride into the sunset on my steed. As for games, Sunset Riders and Wild Guns (which, by the way, got a sequel RECENTLY that I have yet to play). Though Sombreros (up there in the thread, a remake of a really bad Action 52 game) and Outlaws (also up there in the thread) really nail the feel of what a good Western game soundtrack would feel like. I also like the idea of Steampunk being thrown into the mix but only when it's just barely present with a few gizmos here and there rather than having ominous drone technology powered by steam like in some actually serious attempts at the genres. The Wild West is already fictional as it is, no need to put fucking steamtech everywhere when it would render guns fucking pointless in the first place.
I also find a disturbingly low presence of Dixie vs. Union, Mexican state, hillbillies and Lone Star country disputes in Western based gaming. They really need to learn to go all in with the representation to add variety to the enemies.
Oh yeah also if you're into that sort of things, try and find some Tex Willer comics. They're a treat to the eye, even though most of the time the main character gets shot in conveniently non fatal spots (as if there ever even were non fatal spots back then).
Are you the guy who posted on the /agdg/ thread with that smooth animation of a cowboy rootin tootin point n shootin? Cause I really liked that, got any more of it? What direction are you going for with the game?

While it's impossible to dispute them being copycats, I usually side with the Western one by nostalgia bias and because I just feel they're better paced for my tastes.

The first two conflicts I've seen in a few movies, but are there any good examples that deal with the other two?

Yeah, that was me. Aside from basic wall collisions I don't have much more to show. Hoping I can get a "gun range" demo done soon though, just as a sort of milestone.
Gameplay wise probably a bit like Wild Guns, I want to add a dodge roll that functions similarly. I also want to make gun handling feel distinct, what with the manual reload mechanic, cocking the gun, etc. I probably can't use the literal gun names and models from the old west, but I want to make sure there's a cool selection of 'em.
I have a revenge story and a bunch of characters drawn up, as well as a vague idea for the locations you'd visit. It's all pretty rough still though.

You guys see about that mmo Wild West Online?
Hopefully it'll be good, but I don't wanna get my hopes up
Atleast between this and RDR2, the public interest in western games will rise and we might get others that might be better

that fucking rock

I don't understand why they don't have it for pc too, they're cutting a massive chunk of customers out, yes there's pirates on pc, but there's also a shitton of paying goys too, and on pc there would be mods, which would bring more interest to it

Cowboys are the gayest thing in american history.

Good thing cowboys weren't originally american history then

I know you're just baiting, but it's very weak.

cowboys were gay pride parades, user.

Why do gays have to worm their aids ridden bodies into anything of value and proceed to destroy it?

Play the old mod version before steamworks integration. It had a fucking great coop mode. Ryell is a faggot.

There was also a western mod for HL1 and one for Quake3. The HL1 had a singleplayer mode as well. They call me Trinity is my recommendation for spagetthi westerns.

Homos have always existed but they didn't identify as a group until communist jews started seeing potential in their demoralization tactics. Steers and Queers is an old trope, you know.

Sadly, no. When they do, it's always the poz'd "South are Nazi, Union dindu nuffin" deal. I find it much funnier having the hero caught in the middle of no man's land without pledging allegiance to either side and just trying to avoid getting shot by them.

Also if I could give you a couple of suggestions: if you can, try to show everything visually instead of dumping words and words and words of exposition onto the player. Old Westerns weren't renown for their dialogues as much as their one liners and moment to moment scenes, so it's much better to have a plain story told in a stylish way.
And concentrate a lot on the enemy AI by making sure they back off or try to stay hidden, while I understand most gamey AIs need to take huge risks so the player can feel good about how much of a good shot they are, I can't tell you how much it infuriates me that settings known for prolonged shootouts are translated into bad guys running AT YOU while shooting like they're Liberian freedom fighters. I'd say, concentrate on the different kinds of encounters before even starting the gunplay, as the latter should be a solution to deal with the former, not the other way around. I.E. let's say that in your design document you include cowardly enemies (maybe give them physical characteristics that immediately tells you they're not in for the glory, like making them fat, crooked and even expensively dressed) that chuck dynamite at you; how do you let the player deal with this? Tossing the dynamite back to sender? Having his own dynamite? Letting him snipe the enemy from afar with a rifle? Using environmental shit, like shooting a pebble that hurdles a precariously placed rock onto them? Which of the hero's weapons would be best suited for the job? Is there even one or should you make one for the encounter? And then you try and mix and match these encounters, so maybe you have a screen with just cowardly enemies, or another where there's some frontline baddies and just one of them way back giving them support.

I need to make a whole lineup of webms, now

ching chong karate gojira banzai

Not vidya, but I might as well post these. Watching westerns and playing westerns is good. Even better if you've made some western-era food and drink to have while you play/watch western stuff.

You talking about Sukiyaki Western Django or The Good, the Bad, the Weird?

Wrong. Homosexuality as an identity is a novel idea and not one that one has to adhere to. Homosexual activity has always existed because women control mate accessibility which means that there are more rejected males than females by an order of magnitude, which leads to buggery. Well organized societies mitigate this by investing in as close to 1-1 marriage as they can for their populace, but any time this slips up you will see a blooming of faggotry. So post WW1 Germany, where the mate ratio was skewed, any polygamous culture (which is why Islam has so much faggotry, especially in the gulf and the mountains) or sexual segregation (prisons) are all prime homo habitats.

Nigger did you even finish reading my sentence

user I'm expanding for the audience at home, not trying to imply your lack of education in homology.

why are you trying to argue against your imagination? the audience at home thinks youre a douche

I like how The Good, The Bad and The Ugly did its civil war thing. You saw both sides of the war from the soldier's perspective, not the ideology. And the protagonists didn't really pledge allegiance. I think that's the best way of doing it.

I'll try to consider the AI thing you mentioned. I definitely do want different types of enemy behavior as well as level hazards you can also use for yourself.

I've been looking for the first list, thanks.

Wrong, and you are massive egoist pussy.

and now hes projecting

RDR also sucked dicks, tho

No problem. Looking for any of the other movie lists? I've got a few more.

French movies, 90s movies, war movies, women don't get it, general movies.

Stop marking this as a flood post please Holla Forums.

Thanks but I never understood what the deer meant in Stand By Me.

The deer is a representation of innocence. Gordie experiences by hisself because he's the only one that retains some level of innocence despite being on a quest that would seemingly mark the transition from child to man. At least that's what I took from it.

Last question, what the fuck does "spartan" mean in General Movies 2.

Is the second one worth playing at all? I've gathered it's a bit of a mess.

Spartan: arduous austerity, a lack of luxury/comfort.

They basically all take place in one location. Generally dialogue heavy.

The term is abstract but thanks.

Heard the same, and the screenshots don't look promising either. I've never played it myself, but I may still grab it if I find it on a < $2 sale someday.

We should make our own FoF server, for shits and giggles.

finally someone

So do you ever post updates in /agdg/?

I think it's because they can sell it for a higher price on console. If it were on PC too, a percentage of the overlapping playerbases (people here need to stop thinking you can only play on one platform) would play it on PC instead (the mods would even encourage that).

I'm surely wrong but that's my theory.

(checked)
In the threads, sometimes. I don't really frequent the board though, shit's dead as fug.

You're right about the overlapping playerbase. Rockstar always ports their games to PC later so people double dip. I remember reading RDR was an exception because of internal issues within the studio.

Mod or standalone.

FTFY

It's time to split, pard'ner.

moddb.com/mods/1860s-old-america

Was wild west xcom worth anything?

it's shit

Whoever composed the music for the Timesplitters series has got to have the most amazing fucking talent ever honestly. He had to come up with different themes for EACH different time period and there was shit ton of them.

Neat looking game. Reminds me of Darkwatch with the whole Horror wild west theme.

Ah, you must be one of those morons who like Varg unironically

Schindler's list is a movie for everyone.Good goys enjoy it because it's a sad story well presented and bad goys enjoy it because it's almost three hours of jews getting slaughtered.