Modern Ass Creed FUCKING WHEN?

Modern Ass Creed FUCKING WHEN?

I just want to finally play in the real modern world. GOD FUCKING DAMMIT.

They'd just have you go after thinly veiled versions of their political opponents. It'd be awful.

How about a "good" Ass Creed first, user?

So, WatchDogs 2?

No, fuck off.

There were small sections of modern world gameplay in some of the games. They were far and away the least interesting parts.

You're saying you wouldn't want to be on the right side of history, user?

Just play one of the good Hitman games.

Ass Creed: Starring Michael Assbender

nope

I'm not saying the Templars are bad, just that the principle of making Trump the "evil" Templar overlord would be fucking stupid. The Templars are most certainly the good guys though.

Ubishills at full force at Holla Forums. You may believe it or not. They exist. I am just warning you.
You can say it by how active rabbids and fc5 threads too.

I wonder if Mark noticed.

The modern Knights Templar are pretty cool though. They don't into Islam and give out free swords.

I can see them shilling on half/v/, but I'm suprised they'd seek us out. I've noticed theres been a huge uptick in shilling on all boards. From SA, leddit, TRS, even 420chan.

Who in their sane mind would pick a group of assassins, over one of knights? Am I supposed to believe that this fucked up world wouldn't be better ruled by some knights, over being ruled by current fuckers or assassins?

And I've never played even one of these shitty games. I still long for a sequel to Sands of Time.

No I mean the actual modern knightly organization that exists in real life.

user you're displaying sense and that's not allowed. Knights were evil because the Crusades, which were one of the two wars that ever happened in history, the other being World War 2.

Because in the world of AC the templars are humans that use ancient alien technology to control the population while the assassins prefer chaos. The storyline of AC is retarded and I recommend looking at their wiki for more insane plot points.

There were two, and the latter title had 3 or 4 different versions that were all independent from each other (Aside from having the same protagonist, and all of them being based between SoT and WW).

It's "Progressive Rewriting of History: the Game," despite the existence of alien space gods and magical ancient technology disproving the sort of linearity posited by technological progressivism by its very existence.

kill yourself.

This is now a shill Q&A! Tell OP, how does it feel to be such a worthless subhuman? To make a living out of petty shilling?

Assassin's Creed should have stuck to the past instead of that convoluted story as they switch from past to present day. If they really wanted to bring Assassin's Creed to modern era, they should've built the story as it leaps forwards in time with each sequel, connecting bits of the story as it went along.

You're expecting too much from a AAA developer, user.

Weren't Templars supposedly really lovable later on with the Assasins looking more and more like absolute unlikable retards?

I don't know, I dropped the series after Brotherhood.

Was Rouge any good storywise?

THIS IS HOW RETARDED UBISOFT IS.

But user, Stalin and Mao are templar puppets and not real communists!

Even worse, they're an ancient tradition that preaches democracy but hides the true nature of the world from the populace and doesn't allow them to make any meaningful decisions.

Please explain further. What blatant hypocrisy did Ubisoft come up with this time?

Why do people play these games again? You could just play Thief if you want stealth or Hitman if you want stealth alongside the opportunity to kill people. A few of the splinter cell games are pretty good, and MGSV is a recent example of a decent stealth action game. Go play these instead. Hell, you could even play Dishonored.

Stop giving Ubishit your money or your time.

The Assassins have been behind every single good and progressive ideology in history (including valorizing unironic Marxist Communism[!!!!!!!!!] and claiming the entire renaissance) and preach the dignity of the common man while relying on ancient divine bloodlines and space magic to do whatever the fuck they want with no consequences ever and leaving them in ignorance of their true history as a fucking slave race for ancient aryans.

Aryan Aliens.

Sounds just like real world democracy.

Pretty much yeah. If it was written properly it would be cynical as fuck and pretty neat, but it's shit.

I thought the idea was supposed to be that both sides had good intentions, with both of them making mistakes. I know that the Assasins were supposed to be a better choice, but when did they turn into the Mary Sue organization?

Assasin Creed is such wasted fucking potential, anons dreamed of having a series set in different historical periods and using different historical periods as settings for their stories.

Well they fucking got what they wanted, but not in the way they wanted.

When they revealed the Templars were controlled by Hera/Juno, who is about as much of a cunt as she is in real life.

Sometime between the first and second games. Basically, they had an interesting premise that could've delved into dues ex territory (i.e. conspiratorial shadow organizations that run global operations that seek to control humanity in subtle but powerful ways) but instead it went into retard territory (LOL aliens created the world and these two retarded human organizations are just fighting over their magic artifacts so they can forcefully subject the entire population to their dubious ideological whims).

First game had potential, all the games after it shat the bed when the jews decided they could milk this franchise.

OP is clearly a faggot and also didn't pirate and play AssCreed 3's shitty Desmond levels.

shitty b8 thread

I was going to say that that is fucking retarded, but realizing what happened in the last two or three years it might as well fucking be.

Instead I'm going to criticize the fact that they are also ayylmaos.

Now that's fucking retarded.

Just play spider-man 2.

To be fair they're more golden age humans than aliens but still, how can you take that Graham Hancock shit and turn it into a leftist propaganda? It contradicts on the most basic fucking level, how can there be ever be meaningful equality of men if some humans are born with divine fucking power?

This image needed some updating

In Rogue the Templars are shown trying to hold civilization together while also making some money. The Assassins are trying to stop the templars but only because they've always been trying, they don't really have any goals if they manage it. They also have no respect for human life whatsoever.
I have the later games but my computer can't run them so I don't know what happens in the plot later. It's probably dumb.

The worst part about communism is, if you follow the chart, it can fuck up shit BACKWARDS IN TIME.

Never fails to piss me off

I thought that already happened (There's a side mission in the first Watch_Dogs where you end up killing a character who is working with the Templars. How you know this is that the very same character was mentioned, by name, to have died in Chicago in AC4: Black Flag.). There are also logos in WD that imply it to have close relations to the AC series, and Aiden is mentioned to be causing some trouble for the Templars in Chicago (They call him the "Vigilante", of course), but the cunts over at Ubisoft kept on going "Heh, heh, it's just a reference." all throughout the year (The spineless fucks).

We know they share the same universe Ubisoft. We knew since launch day and people found the gameplay to be AC with elements added from DE:HR and GTA3D. You don't have to beat around the bush about it and expect to reveal it like some life changing revelation.

If there is anything good about this shitshow of a series, it's that it's basically a history simulator. So fucking never i hope.

Is this a troll chart or something?

A history simulator that takes very large liberties with history

Everything depicted there is 10% fact, user.

good = first one you played

they would have to innovate to make it work

Could they give another dev the right to make a modern day offshoot?