Trump changed the Oval Office drapes to urine yellow

L o l

Ask yourself
Does this deserve to be a thread?
no..

Lel

He's so obsessed with gold…

It's like when the Penguins' jerseys were piss yellow but they all insisted they were "vegas gold"

I'm calling it now. The whole interior will be plated in gold, everything except the historical rooms, the desk and the busts.

DESIGNATED

PISSING

PRESIDENT

Has Trump always been a fatass?

Tough to say, most of the old pix appear to be fat girl angle shots, but it looks like he might've had got some coke-cheek going on too. He's fat now though.

haha
PEE PEE
haha

Yes

If he's not at trump tower his diet is 90% big macs. Man is generally unhealthy as fuck.

T-That can't be t-true! They said he was the healthiest man to run for p-president!

We literally always lie about the health of politicians. We know that we are being lied to about this and accept it.

No he used to be a skellington

And I guarantee this, ok, I will piss on every single American, that is a promise, I guarantee you

Trump is like one of those really poor people who win the lotto then become cringy as fuck nouveau riche with no taste. Gold cars, Chandeliers everywhere, gold clothes etc etc.

The thing is Trump is from very old money, why is he such a fucking nouveau riche dweeb then?

Is he? I thought his father was the one to make the family fortune. His tastelessness is partly due to being nouveau riche and partly due to him being an utter philistine by nature. There's a story of him knocking down an Art Deco skyscraper and destroying the artwork on the facade even though a museum had offered to take it off his hands for nothing.

he's so disgustingly pudgy

It's his image, both as his public persona and his business persona, he seeks to embody what ordinary people think rich people are like.

No.

No.

Yes

Yes

I would also wear clothes made out of solid gold if I was a billionaire tbh.

Good one

I disagree, it was funny, the pee pee man

Narcissistic personality disorder

He has massive ambition, but absolutely no imagination. The Koch brothers are the same way.

Really, the only "good" billionaire in this respect is Musk. His obsession with putting a greenhouse on Mars (and then presumably putting an elderly man on Mars to tool around said greenhouse wearing slippers and a bathrobe) should be a model for all porkies.

>tfw lefty/pol/ actually is trying so hard to push a meme and failing so hard at it

PEEPEE JAR XD

Holy shit, this is why liberals are losing their grip on the culture

Does it feel bad when the meanie weenies insult daddy? :^)

what a madman

Go back to >>>/reddit/ and cry some more that your girl capitalist lost to an evil white male capitalist

Apologies, I thought you were one kind of faggot when you were the other.

The meme was shit, dude. You're the one getting upset about it.

Is no-one going to mention the centerpiece of this image is a giant fucking dollar sign?