A game where you can build bunkers?

A game where you can build bunkers?
It has to include designing and constructing it, I couldn't care less about 'le psychological survival indie meme.'

It could just be any sandbox (not minecraft) that can allow you to build an underground bunker.

Bonus points if you can test it against bombs.

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/410900/Forts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That sounds like a fun twist on a citybuilder / management sim.
Although that sounds like only one step away from Evil Genius or whatever it was

:^)

tbh my own fault for not specifying to not post the most obvious cancer choice ever.
It's freemium, user.

evil genius is fuckin god tier. get that

Yet another "Hey Holla Forums here is this specific set of features i want in a game" recommendation thread

Minecraft
unironically

Cortex command.

Might as well be making bunkers in mspaint.

Go ahead, there's no game for you for bunker building, you can always try space engineers, but if you already have it, you know many technical difficulties it has

Holla Forums fuck off.

Wrong thread, or astroturfing?

Probably usual spam attempts, Holla Forums is now in the ((radar)), i'd suggest findning yourself a bunker for when it all goes down burning.

tell me about bunkers
t. non-burger

I guess Terraria, minecraft, starbound. I guess that's also what Dwarf Fortress in a basic sense, a Dwarven fort is a bunker against the Sun, and all of that surface-living bullshit.

I had the idea ages ago of a city builder in which you'd build mega-apartments and you'd manage all the various floors by building apartments and megamalls and corporate areas but it was underground because dystopic cyberpunk future.

a blanket term for hardened underground/semi hidden structures.

the vaults from fallout can be classed as underground bunkers.

Military; strongpoints made out of strong materials that are located at key-points. Maybe be above or below ground. Good examples include the defenses at the Normandy Landings and the Cheyenne Mountain Complex (featured in Stargate).

Civilian; shit built underground, usually build to survive a military bomb including nuclear attack. Good examples include the Moscow Subway System (also used by the military) and every basement made in the 1950s America onwards until the 1991.

I tried, Holla Forums. But some men just aren't cut out for life in the bunker.

>>>/reddit/ is more your speed, kiddo.

Casual.

Yup, cabin fever is a bitch.

Forts, I guess?

Sandbox, kinda underground in some bits, and ordinance gets hucked at you throughout.

Arcadey though, sorta worms meets bridge builder.

store.steampowered.com/app/410900/Forts/

Or are you after something more simulation?

Space engineers.