ITT: Youtube game releated series that isn't e celeb or lets play screamer streamer shit

ITT: Youtube game releated series that isn't e celeb or lets play screamer streamer shit

Because once upon a time it was a place where people posted things for fun not fame.

Vid related. This eurotrash makes some good videos about the real life history or development history of monsters from games and sometimes movies.

why even bother

no

nothing lasts forever.

Game Maker's Toolkit and Superbunnyhop make some good shit

Glove and Boots Gaming

Ok. I know that I'm really ugly, and I don't care what you people have to say about me. Call me fat, call me a fucking beta. All I'm asking is your honest opinion of what you think about my looks.

Every day, girls pass by my side, giving me looks of utter contempt and disgust. Sometimes I look in the mirror and I want to kill the person on the other side for judging me so harshly. Now I ask for your sincere opinion. Am I really that fucking ugly? Am I seriously so disgusting to even glance at, Holla Forums?

That's really stupid

i would only be repulsed by you if both you were around me irl and you were gay or I were a girl mark
its not hard for me to look at your picture

markposting has to happen more often

I like making Kik groups with marks face. Also have a cap.

i only watch cubex55, selfishdream and Saint

Obscure Horror Corner ran away after the Sad Satan fiasco

Shit taste coming through. Feel free to say how shit my tastes are. I have almost 60 youtube subscriptions. Vid related is from a livestreamer I watch.

This guy has one of the most relaxing playthroughs of SimCity 4 I've ever seen.

I present to you, a challenge
What are some gaming videos that are genuinely funny? Only guy who can make me laugh is AVGN. I need more healthy, hearty laughing in my life. I'm too bitter.

Spoony (R.I.P)

I'll look him up. I hope he can make me laugh. I'm hard to crack, that's why I browse this board so often. Certain responses in threads crack me up. It's that cold cynical sarcasm that really gets me into laughing fits.

Ahh

Are the dicks in that just his nose?

Every thread.

Fuck it, i'll say I like watching his shit in the background. At this point I doubt Holla Forums can say shit when there are threads like showing how hypocritical most people are here.

I don't think anyone here gives a fuck about that I miss the best gamers streams, those were funny as fuck

Sips

In the end, the only youtube reviewers that matters is DSP. He is the sum of all that medium has to offer: pure unadulterated shit.

Eventually, all youtubers turn into DSP.