#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Fight! Fight! Let's Go! Edition!

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: OPERATION AROUND THE WORLD
Email Atlus and tell them how much you're enjoying Persona 5, and that despite the media blitz, the translation is well done and you're happy with how the game has been brought over.
atlus.com/contact/
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw
- e3countdown.com/

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qv2Su
archive.is/Dwfah
archive.fo/vNyIz
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
archive.is/tD1Uz
archive.is/5kj7a
archive.is/F8czN
archive.is/XIXXX
archive.fo/Jlt1a
archive.is/vAwAt
oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/imzy-internet-safe-space-is-shutting-down-on-june-23rd/31477/
archive.is/WA0xY
archive.is/6b7T5
archive.is/HIre9
archive.is/zm89B
archive.is/uTL2t
archive.is/IwUfI#selection-1571.98-1571.190
archive.is/08YYG
users.soe.ucsc.edu/~mccoyjo/CurriculumVitae-JoshMcCoy.pdf
archive.is/GWohR
archive.fo/tkgcE
archive.fo/qchaz
archive.is/uerpI
archive.is/wKYi5
archive.is/MoTtu
archive.is/EuOfV
archive.is/UzWij
archive.is/YXXwv
archive.is/dukiq
archive.is/9vlrC
archive.is/mj0Ei
archive.is/qsTdY
archive.is/MPKNC
archive.is/17GXQ
twitter.com/Kata_basis/status/867285890971860992
archive.is/Gz6xu
archive.is/T0hmw
archive.is/6RIV2
archive.is/j4s50
www56.zippyshare.com/v/88lpeyv3/file.html
archive.is/OD10h
youtube.com/watch?v=Ehrd0LxUt2A
archive.is/ZSBeI
archive.is/95JcW
archive.fo/94J21
archive.fo/PWImE
archive.is/mjm2e
archive.is/7eSS2
archive.is/mGlSj
archive.is/4bpg5
en-news.qoo-app.com/10430/
imdb.com/title/tt5707802/reviews?ref_=tt_urv
archive.is/9PER9
archive.is/qNycm
archive.is/DEkpZ
archive.is/BL5vO
archive.is/LJnJO
gofundme.com/help-me-get-to-e3-and-other-events
files.catbox.moe/tvmmyk.zip
files.catbox.moe/x4hhli.dot
twitter.com/TheGamingGround/status/867773816839307264
archive.is/4iz6L
twitter.com/DaveMilbo/status/867510314463408129
archive.is/PtxJ8
archive.fo/Vgxtd
archive.is/iMqQe
archive.is/ez1km
twitter.com/TechRaptr/status/867779892464803842
techraptor.net/content/rumor-mario-rabbids-details-emerge
archive.is/6lrzl
when-is.com/ramadan-2017.asp
archive.is/sLuxk
archive.is/hDMkx
archive.is/NFyBG
techraptor.net/content/infinite-warfares-sales-show-call-duty-franchise-need-change
gameobjective.com/2017/05/25/boston-heralds-zuri-berry-fails-basic-journalism/
archive.is/ZEZsJ
archive.is/4BkUW
archive.is/324az
archive.is/1mh0t
archive.is/cPy76
archive.is/rPYRK
archive.is/N07ww
archive.is/PcgkQ
archive.is/nUOL5
archive.is/AfgPm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No off-topic.

GAYPOSTERS WILL BE SENT TO THE ISLAND

archive of before bread
archive.is/qv2Su

NO ERECTIONS

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news

> IMPORTANT: Dig on Sad Panda’s Mod team, they decided to keep the upscaled doujins and not bothering for the users opinion in the thread regarding those.
- archive.is/Dwfah
- archive.fo/vNyIz

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa, make sure to use it.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent

Aren't the sjw's calling it nazi haircut or something like that? I don't know about the USA, but here everyone has that weird haircut.

Even when you are neutral, like in AC4, the templars are still the evil guys and the assassin's are the good ones. A few times it seemed like they went for the "both sides are evil" shit, but they always go back to the templars being textbook evil.

FOR HER

archive.is/tD1Uz

Also some more Farcry 5 backlash from Mcintosh
archive.is/5kj7a
archive.is/F8czN

Then they can learn the language, for fuck's sake. I'm not going to say the arab language is an extremist islamist language. It's just words.

Well the Quebec can claim their independence from Canada like the Americans did with the British if they hate them so much, or is it that they actually need the cash to survive?

archive.is/XIXXX

The diseases are fusing with one another.

I have never seen that haircut unless it was on a hipster from San Fran/Portland/Boston.

For her, still best Mom and Bot.

They probably will be. Or at least seem more reasonable than the protagonist. Like Far Cry 4; the writers will want you to sympathize with your asshole protagonist while hating the more reasonable "bad guys".

Though I think the only people who'll really be assholes about the game are the media and SJWs who'll be like "look we're killing christian white men in the era of Trump"

And it's already like that. Even Erik Kain is joining in.

the path of this happening was done years ago. Long before any of the gg happenings begun. Going back you say, well, you may consider that it never was an option at all. This was your destiny, manufactured by day one, just for you all. Think about, this was one of the last great dig's, one of the last great findings, and everything that happened after this actually feels like a dream. You never wondered why everything got so heavy out of hand? So many changes? It ended with a non-stop, repeating Contamination loop and no future happening would take anylonger any kind of effect of your sourrounding world. Email without effects, reapitingly postings over and over again.

These people, up there, they have power over everything. The hope to turn things is what keeps this machine alive. They continuesly give keep this machine going. It will never stop and never go into full speed. Just enough for them to provite from it

Seems like a pretty cool haircut if you can pull it off.

Good thing traps aren't gay then.
Am I right?

Where is here? Canada?

Yes, Josh, let's just sit down and have a drum circle with the group of people who are shooting random civilians in the streets. That will solve everything.

it's like, as if a industry would be the mirror of humanity's devil. As more power the more you see the reflection of evil.

remember, when you dance with the devil, the devil don't change. The devil changes you.

I'll probably regret this… Germany.

I prefer mid long hair, not really a fan of that shaved head thing.

archive.fo/Jlt1a

Hey, let's not be intolerant against fictional bad guys, we already are against the poor terrorists of ISIS.

With this shitpost, I'm off to bed, don't forget to take breaks.

In my defense, Reimu's colour scheme matched well with the red & white theme And the running gag of her being portrayed as being poorer than an potato nig

Oh my.

Second one, they tried to leave but basically wanted money to fuck off, but they were given money to stay instead. And mate, I am just applying the logic leftshits would use to call english bigoted. they already used the whole "english is racist because niggers cant speak it well. Holla Forums has a hardon for quebec when quebec demands gibs just as much as most of atlantic canada. Acadians have more deserved pride than quebecois.

>SJWs: HEY GUYS, THIS GAME HAS LESBIANS, ISN'T THAT GREAT! 10/10 GAME OF THE YEAR, WE HAVE LITERALLY MADE THE PERFECT GAME! NO OTHER GAME COULD TOP IT UNLESS IT LIKE… ADDS TWO LESBIANS! AND MAKE THEM BLACK! AND TRANS!

Remember when the original Prey came out in 2006 and not only had a Pee-Oh-Cee protagonist, but working fucking mirrors to boot?

Poor bugger. But what right do I have to mock? I am canadian, the chink venesuelea and sweden.

Erik Kain is a faggot who probably did not mean bad but did not have to add the last part to his article, especially with a good chunk of the kkk voting for hillary. He is still neck deep in the journo clique though.

After hearing this about Quebec, I really hope they don't call my country a cuckland because of the government I never voted for Being french is hard when you're surrounded by leftists when they literally gibsmedat at Canada.
I suppose they don't, but still.

and so i wonder, to get the ultimate happening would actually mean to dig deeper into DARPA. Try to look beyond the smoke screen and let shills die in their own echos of oddity. Does user still have this power or is this just the lie we tell ourself to have a better live within this sociaty?

i also wonder, about those black hats and other shitty cabals, when they really want to see the world burn than why dont they take all the names who are connected to the deep state adn dox them hard?
well of course you might consider; because they are part of it but this would actually mean they are not trolls/black hats/what ever/ at all
in this case, they are just the dirty soldiars of an selfish empire, led by a confused thought process

but i guess, this thread is more about posting animus with big tits and the next big dank meme.

Sandniggers stopped giving a shit, they now openly support terrorists
archive.is/vAwAt
two turkish newspapers say that the people in the UK deserved that attack. Sorry but I only have a German source.

Donte says hi
Resident evil 5 says hi, as does many jrpgs including dragon quest.

All countries are cucked, yours I assume france needs to return to its darker roots and become the military powerhouse it was before the 1900's. Same with spain, but with an addition of telling women to stop being spoiled cunts and reverse all its feminist laws. Take solace that canada is still shittier than you and britian worse than both.

And how would one go about digging into one of the most secure organizations on the planet? Here's a hint: you can't. If you want to get shit on this kind of people you either get an informant or you hack one of the emails from the retarded bureaucrats running it. The org itself is probably not even connected to the world wide web.

you know, i remember a time where anons would tell you to fuck off. Just because it isn't possible doesn't mean to give up.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/imzy-internet-safe-space-is-shutting-down-on-june-23rd/31477/

That is… horribly funny.

I got curious and looked up their site. Some interesting shit there.
archive.is/WA0xY

Plus the whole issue with what to do with the info, normalfags will ignore it out of ignorance or fear, journalist ignore out of complacency or servitude, politicians the same.

Oh, you're retarded. Here's a (you), you poor thing.

Being defeated in your own mind before you're defeated on the battlefield is the surest way to lose.

user, the religious machines were based off of a Christian philosopher and theologian.

No it doesn't. Nothing comes even close to justifying vidya censorship.

Shut up DARPA Chief

yeah, we could stop. There is clearly a point not to cross the line but you know what, why not continue?

archive.is/6b7T5

Demoralized.jpg
But for real, you have a point. Doesn't mean we shouldn't gather what we can and be ready for whenever a leak inevitably does/will happen

Why influence Twitter? Those guys are already on their side.

That type of haircut was pretty popular in rockabilly circles about 10 years ago. Much like how they appropriated the lumberjack look, they started to swipe stuff from Rockabilly culture about 5 years back. Hence why there was that period where hipsters were wearing western styled button up shirts and land whales were trying to pull off a polka dot dress and Betty Page hair. They tried to worm their way into the culture and did a lot of complaining that it was too white and too lower class. The characters in the Farcry 5 image look a lot like people from the modern rockabilly and alternative country music scene that SJWs dub racist because they're almost entirely white. Which is funny because most of them aren't even particularly white nationalist or even right leaning, it's just something that only white people are interested in, which is a sin these days.

Except when you can't win. Then you are defeated, period. Like I said, digging to find wrongdoings on these kinds of orgs will not yield results. You need an inside man, whether a willing one or not.

Of course not. If they slip, the watchdog bites.

calm down user, it was more a comment and opinion on the degree of demonization rather than an argument for censorship.

I ment it almost justifed their demands as a reaction, not that it did. Not that the left can follow any civilties gifted to them by the right, or defend any of the freedoms they ask for themselves so others can have them too.

Another idea for the ESA promo poster: Using a gate since it's titled Gatekeepers of the Western Gaming Market

Believing that there's always a way to win reveals ways to win where you otherwise thought there were none, and is a far more useful mindset. You need to admit that your assessments of situations can be wrong, and from there choose to play the dominant strategy, which is always proceeding as though winning is possible.

Good morning, faggots!

Thanks user, you get it. And I cannot believe I mispelled eldrich.

We've never hacked before.

We always find what public info we can, then use that to moralize others to speak out & leak shit (or demoralize others and make them fuck up).

IMO, now DARPA is under Trump (but still shadow-gov), I don't know if a redpilling campaign would hurt or hinder.

See how the Seth & DNC case + FBI Shillary case goes, and spring board off of that.

Site is interesting.
Shame they don't have an email address or a simple flow chart for signing up for immigration.

there is always more than one way.

archive.is/HIre9

You forget user. When Nippon does delicious brown, it's 95% of the time just supposed to be tanned often /fit/ nipponese grills.

>almost
You're arguing semantics that I already addressed. You said "almost", and I said "not even close" that is, not "almost".

Lel

Here is the article on the ice agents
archive.is/zm89B

archive.is/uTL2t

Problem is, you can dress the thing your designing like it'll solve problem A- but then re-purpose it to achieve goal B.

So, boycott those that pull out + say you'll stick with people that stick with Hannity?

An anti-DisNod if you will?
And best of all, SJW can't even use it on what we DisNod, since their voice is smaller & resorts to anger first.

it's even less complicated than that, sadly.
richard spencer has that haircut, so people who consume liberal media so much they think twitter is real life declared it a 'white nationalist haircut'.
what's even funnier is that spencer tried to get that to catch on as a 'WN haircut', when it's a hipster haircut, because… bear with me… he's a hipster. (seriously, the guy a bunch of 'alt-light' hold up as a hero is a trust fund hipster.)

Yeah, that's always a good sign. "Now, we aren't saying you should do a thing… But OOPS, I JUST DROPPED ALL THE SHIT YOU NEED TO GET STARTED! Your tenbux will be in the mail."

consider the following,
they have no money this year. And as far i can see, no heavy shilling against DARPA in this thread.
archive.is/IwUfI#selection-1571.98-1571.190

I assume to keep them on their side, wouldn't want them goys to think of doing something that would disadvantage you.

The half-shave is the single worst haircut to exist.
There is literally not a single person who looks better with half their hair shaved off.

I'm sure they have enough income to self-sustain for a fair amount of time, but this is a good sign.

I'm getting increasingly pissed at this.
Its like watching a snot-nosed brat brandish a knife. Never mind that corruption was actually exposed and confirmed with the most damning evidence possible for these game journos a la the GJP lists and chat leaks, but-
fucking hell I'm annoyed

Don't get me wrong, but normal fags are SOOOO cucked, idk how you could lose their support. Or maybe this is the result of their brainwashing.

I'd never heard of Spencer until he got decked and then all of a sudden he's everywhere as some white nationalist spokesman, which seemed kinda odd to me. Also, without getting too off topic, what the hell is the "alt-light"? I've been hearing a bunch of people use it lately. I don't pay too much attention to alt-right stuff because it always seemed like an attempt to label people so they can assign them a group and a leader and make them easier to take down.

I had that haircut in uni as an unfortunate result of drinking with skinheads and pussying out halfway through getting my head shaved.

If there is hope, it lies in the proles normalfags. Fag.

Turns out when you violently assault someone on camera in an attempt to suppress their opinion, you only make more people pay attention. Crazy, huh?

It's alt-right types that aren't hardline on fagloving and racemixing. Think Milo, Moly, and Lauren Southern.
Not like those effeminate Alt-Right types like Spencer, Ramz, and Greg Johnson.

The entire movement is an exercise in networking for coked up trust fund babies who want to ride Trump's coattails.

Arati seems very loved by the (((media)))
archive.is/08YYG

It's a label to identify us and attack us. Do not use it.

I dont get it, weren't the faggots who call themselves the alt right already very soft on shit like homos? I thought spencer was a faggot

Well, except for maybe Gary Oldman.

"Alt-right" is a label invented to dismiss anyone who isn't part of the left wing or the establishment right. Anyone who unironically describes themselves as "alt-right" is a dumbass.

A stupid label that's nothing more than D&C.

You are so wrong
holy fuck how fucking wrong are you

You lose normalfag support by doing anything that could possibly be seen as even slightly sympathetic to da evul waycis conservatives.

Mah nigga. I always wanted a gun like the ZF-1.

Yes I know that, I am talking about the controlled opposition like spencer and why the fuck alt light is even a thing when the alt right is already very "light"

It worked for Gary Oldman playing Zorg because Zorg was a villain, and the hairdo fit his brand of villainy.
Still doesn't make it a good-looking haircut, because it is not a good-looking haircut.

Yeah, but IRL all it does is serve as a networking vector for shekel-farmers and youtube shills.

Yes.

Because they thrive off that sort of infighting
drama = clicks = shekels.

They did it to Limbaugh once. They quickly came crawling back but were refused because he already filled their slots at higher rates.

Its just a term used to mock the faggoty part of the already faggoty alt-right
Think bernouts in every way except that they voted for bumpf

Thank you, my dudes. And here I thought it was just Asian people talking about the alt-right.

No, it's all over western media as well. Fucking annoying.

Ukrainian cossacks pulled it of pretty good

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/6d4hw2/feminist_frequency_hopes_far_cry_5_teaches_us/

She's going all out now that E3 is coming close!

wew lad

Well, if you see people shilling for DARPA on social media- then show them what we have.

Even if they have the moola for now, they know people. They want people to either ignore them, or aid them. Now they are losing money, they want people on their side.

Cossacks shave both sides and don't act like faggots

"Joshua Allen McCoy" also know for the DARPA IMMERSE happening.
Have a look at his appearance
users.soe.ucsc.edu/~mccoyjo/CurriculumVitae-JoshMcCoy.pdf
there you will find a gamasutra link
archive.is/GWohR

consider the following; the archive is fresh, just made.

I was thinking the same thing. The only definition I've read of Alt-right is "bigots, racial supremacist, etc," but there are people unironically labeling themselves as alt-right. To hear it from the left just makes me think "modern right", to hear someone calling themselves that makes me think they're idiots. Milo might've worsened the phrase's use with one of his articles defending the label, if I recall correctly.

i wonder what trump would do if he knew about all this cronyism.
good night anons!

What was that other sjw social media site dobson was shilling? I remember it had pillow in it's name

No sage because this is technically vidya, but Netflix LA released a trailer for that new Castlevania cartoon

I think it actually looks pretty solid, but knowing Netflix it's probably not gonna be as good as the trailer.

Homos are the last stand of implicit h'white identity

Hmm, too heavenly and gives the org an aura or halo, like st peter. I'm saying it's way too close to making the org saintly.

IMO looking over what we have so far. I'd say go with what we have already. You showed a pink floyd cover art for visual reference and inspiration for the promo poster idea, and I think we hit something valuable with the Janus imagery. As well I think for now the design and research phase is done (for the ESA stuff at least), we're now in the hair losing fine tweak and detail combing, and distribution and delivery planning phase.

tldr: Remember that memetic munition production is only part of the campaign, delivering those memes on schedule and reaching eyeballs and minds, is the strategic goal of the redpill. Not just researching and making pills.

I say the current redpill construction itself is pretty much 99.999% release ready. The promo, is I say 95-98% ready from the mockup. The stylized Janus logo (the one iirc you worked on actually) is I say the main promo poster, I think it looks good and has strong potential. I will shoulder the blame if at release everyone goes omgdatsux tho. I'll just call them no taste having 'zine fuckers or sheeit. :^)

All that is needed is a slight tweak of the large janus logo downward, which is what I will do soon. And an alt of the more representational janus coin logo, which I will do after slight adjusting of the main poster.

I will post the poster without watermark when those things are done, as well as any possible components needed. Though there should not be a lot since you have them iirc. (janus logos) I recommend sticking with the same family of typeface in the poster mockup if the font is to be changed or tweaked, or just leave it as is (iirc serif, the specific one I used is URW palladio L).

Only things that needs to be added to the promos are iirc:
-actual archive link location of redpill when ready.
-month \ year info text, similar or identical to the month year info text on the redpill pages.
-maybe that flat janus esa logo, small but definitely there, maybe near the same area of the month \ year info text ie border space.

Looks like it's based on 3. Trevor, Grant, Sypha and Alucard are in it.

Pillowfort: Because Tumblr is too mean

Fresh from their Twitter
archive.fo/tkgcE
archive.fo/qchaz

It's the only Netflix creation in the past three years that actually looks DECENT.

What the hell would TV actors know about game narratives?

So- E3 assault?
Or being that's flooded with PR & opinions is that not gonna work? Not saying we haven't got the numbers to be noticed IMO

Celebrities are experts on everything.

It's not about them knowing about games, it's the media clique wanting to make games "look good" against other media.

It's their obsession with making games "acceptable and safe art that's taken seriously."

I wonder how Trump would react if he saw this.

archive.is/uerpI
archive.is/wKYi5
archive.is/MoTtu
archive.is/EuOfV
archive.is/UzWij

Link to the article reference in that last tweet
archive.is/YXXwv

I've had enough contact with my Congressman (I have the personal phone of some of his senior staff) I try getting some specific things dropped from DARPA grant funding, but they'd have to be obviously not in US interests (DIGRA's non-scientific propagandizing would be easy if someone could get me the information)

Adi Shankar is producing it. The chance of it being good just increased by 50%.

kek
archive.is/dukiq

Probably the usual "Games can do good things, tug people's hearts, show diversity, virtue signal how much you don't like Trump etc."
I forgot to bookmark the article, but it talked about the stupid actor's strike & one of the lines was "Hollywood has lots of star power & the game industry needs our talent" or something along those lines where they in typical moviegoer fashion act like they matter more & that without them, gaming won't survive without their celebs.

We don't deserve Brianna

So it's just gonna be round 2 of the va strike bullshit.
I fucking hate these people.

Nobody does.
Or if they do, it's because there is a special hell reserved for them.

A SPECIAL HELL.

omg, Wu needs to shut the fuck up. If this bitch blames us for the bombing…

I guess it's about near time to discuss that plan. IMO, that name was discussed a while back. I much prefer ESAssblast. With 'Assblast', if someone says 'that is hate speech of verbal threat!', it can explained as assblast=fart. :^) Maybe that is still considered a hate crime in california or sanfagsisco, but Assblast is just a funny word, and if anyone does get upset. IMO it can reflect badly on -them- instead.

I am trying my hardest to get the promo to not only look gud, but looking passable as if it's an official promo material from the venue itself If the official E3 is going with something such as "See tv celebretards discussing vidya in the E3 Collisseum!" A Janus logo poster would hopefully not stick out of place among the E3 circus, :^) and if posted on the official tag or being on social media.

There's so much Trump bashing going on, I douubt anyone would pay attention to that movie.

No need to get angry at the mentally ill, user.

How islamphobic. Doesn't he know islam is a feminist religion so it never attacks women.

Its a man.

Understood.
And to think I just randomly posted the covers because I thought they looked pretty cool.

I don't know if I would really say round 2, but the last person I'd listen to regarding games is anyone from Hollywood considering the neverending slander & butthurt.

It will be worse, since these people have pull to appear on nes to use emotional appeal for everyone to see. Though it will be nice to see VA backstabbed hollyjew and come begging for us to stand up to hollyjew. I will gladly tell them "enjoy that knife, its the same one you and producers gave developers with your greed."

I cannot wait for the poptepic anime, if nothing else it will have enough reactions for us to last a while.

Is Wu going back to be a "man" again?

Which one exactly? The clipart looking invert?

Keep at it man, best of luck!

What can we do?

Somebody fucking kill me please
archive.is/9vlrC

The game looks amazing pixel art wise and decent gameplay wise but Dark Souls isn't the first fucking action game and it isn't the first fucking game to use similar imagery.

archive.is/9vlrC

Sometimes inspiration comes from very mysterious places, if it happens to work, well who am I to question it too much. Maybe you tapped into KAD, or KeK Aided Design.

Fullflap did it first.

LOL
archive.is/mj0Ei
archive.is/qsTdY
archive.is/MPKNC

Every time.

It's so hilarious that I kind of not want to laugh

The first pic related for the main poster. For the 2nd version,the ESAcoin11 lettering with the ESAcoin6 coloring combined. Poster depicted is an older mockup, only posted for convenience sake. The actual latest version was posted last night as well, but I am working on adjusting it so I will post that one later instead.

Or one of these?

See, this is how you know all these people are full of shit. They see a game that punishes you for stupid mistakes, and automatically assume "oh, it's like Dark Souls." That's the first thing that comes to mind when it comes to a game that doesn't hold your hand. They don't know shit about games like Ninja Gaiden, they've never played classic Megaman, they haven't had any actual challenge until Dark Souls came along.

archive.is/17GXQ

Define half-shaven with a pic for example

Even then, they probably gave up playing dark Souls early on. There is no way the same person who Polygon picked to play Doom beat the capra demon.

I find myself asking: what makes the souls games good? Well, so far I have a few answers as to why I find them enjoyable: the atmosphere is almost completly do rather than show or tell. The difficulty is well balanced as long as you know what you are doing and think before acting. The checkpoint system is fair. Bosses are big and mean usually and the game punishes recklessness. And the devs do not have a huge ego or are ego whores. There probably is more, but thats what I like about souls.
The question is does this game have that, if it does not its not a fucking souls game.

I knew he was producing this series, but up until this I've considered him a literally who

I'll bet those people have never tried beating Battletoads

It doesn't even seem like it has any "Souls" mechanics like retrieving your belongings when you die or similar. It seems like a straight up sidescrolling action game like Metroid and Castlevania.

Just like this too. Because they showed the character dodging and then attacking. "It's anime dark souls!"

Also draining your enemy or gaining resources from them in an action game or action RPG was never invented by Souls.

I think it's because Souls is
1) Popular
2) Souls use gothic imagery

So anything that looks like an action game with a gothic bent is just like "Souls".

They probably never beat it. Just played a little of it to ride the bandwagon and then watched the rest on youtube or some shit.

cheked
When it's release ready, hopefully spread and deliver promos and redpills anywhere and everywhere anons can safely do it. Whether that's social media or websites or forums etc.

These people are making me hate souls. I bet the same shit will happen with Persona. "Oh it's turn based just like Persona, it's set in high school just like persona, you have to time manage in this game just like persona".

Who is was this normalfaggot,does twitter literally just give Blue ticks to anyone

fuck

And souls gothic feel is taken from an earlier fromsoft game which in turn takes cues from zeldas which in turn was originally a science fiction game.

I loved the anus wall decor and cunt corridors.

Any new games that take place inside of a living building?

Number 1 and 3 posted iirc was the winrar.
For more detail
(that older version poster was the fixed mockup by another user, who noticed how oblong it looked, due to me not using a proper monitor for this initially. But I am using a proper monitor and not the hobotv, well the hobotv is connected but it's not for critical work. Honest injun promise.)

*err, the previous version -not shown or posted-, was the fucked up oblong one that I did not notice due to me using the hobotv display. Anyways, back to finetuning the poster.

I will post the result later.

I want to pat Tio's head

She might let you if you give her a Mishy bun.

I know. I was just trying to figure out why souls are enjoyable. bloodborne still feels like it has been the most original game in a while, but needed more meat to the base game, and more magic and gun balancing. The crows eye should have staggered, and there was no side arm that used arcane and could stagger

All right. While we're past the inspiration point, I can't help but be reminded that the poster style sort of gives me AI vibes.

Cold steel 3 also, fuck fishing in cold steel.

They forget that souls usage of Gothic style is based off Diablo and other old school RPGs.
This was basic shit in the 90s and early 2000s fucking people who've never played games till 07 don't know this.

I like it better than in other games.

Really hope XSeed gets off their fucking asses for CS3.

I have no idea why they would ever want to bid for and work on games like Akiba's Beat which is just pretty poor compared to Trip.

…or anything "quirky" being like Earthbound, or any rhythm game being Guitar Hero knockoffs. Thankfully, both of these have died off.

I'm mostly just worried as to how much I'd be missing out on in CS3 with it now confirming characters from Zero/Azure having HEAVY involvement with the story, much more so than Lloyd & Rixia having their little dungeon in CS2.

Because they worked on strip. honestly, hate most of final fantasy 15 but the fishing there was the most enjoyable one for me. Cold steel's fishing makes me save scum too much to get all the fish and killed my interest in the game.

This why no one should use these figures of speech. Universe don't comprehend word no. Note to meme magic user.

Here's my first take on the ESA poster idea. I figured why not a gradient?

twitter.com/Kata_basis/status/867285890971860992

Remember anons:

Don't let ANY fucking Brits tell you how free speech works, because they don't know jack shit about it!

While I'd love to play both Crossbell games myself, if it doesn't happen officially (or the fan translation never finishes/comes too late) I resolved myself to reading a summary or similar.

Although I kind of already spoiled it for myself when I thought we weren't getting Trails in the Sky 3rd.

Is this your first run through CS? Ignore it and continue on. Do it on a second playthrough if you want.

FFXV was just a shitton of wasted potential to me. I played the game, sorta liked it but at the same time hated it. And now I hate every time they state they have an update or whatever.

Now they're doing surveys on what to do next, a lot of it being story content that I'm pretty sure they're gonna put a price on. Fuck FFXV.

Holy fucking shit this can't be real

When I was growing up those games were called "Trial and error." Not "Souls like."

Guy cant find the actual tweet and there is no archive but the initial response to the tweet says enough anyway

Assburgers is a hell of a drug, and 100% is something I feel I need to do.
And yes, I feel the same about ffxv. I just like the side content. The carnival was fun.

Thought crime in the Brittan is very real. Its all a part of Big brother and the nanny state.

Darn, well good luck with that. I didn't have much trouble with the fishing. I think every new area I fished in I caught the designated fish for that area the first try. I THINK you can catch them all in one spot at the end (Same with CS2) but you have to have a fair amount of groundbait and patience.

Dark Souls is like their Harry Potter of games. It's the only game they know. Not surprising, these idiots only came to gaming to subvert it.

archive.is/Gz6xu
This is why you never pander to SJWs. They will find an excuse to go after you. Even something as minor as "this black guy likes music and sports and THAT'S FUCKING RACIST".

It's probably fake. Don't be fooled by false leads.

I'm so glad a skin for a shitty FPS/MOBA causes her physical pain. You should be in physical pain if you are that retarded.

Probably salty he hasnt gotten a pharaoh skin

They're also upset because the brazilian man likes soccer and hockey. I've looked at the skins and most of them just look like slight tweaks to the actual character concepts. The robot ninja got a sentai costume, the supersoldier got a cyborg skin, shit like that. This skin's a bit ugly but I wouldn't call it offensive.

I'm almost in physical pain whenever my girlfriend makes me play it with her. I look forward to dying so I can go back to playing stuff on my handheld emulating thing. I'm almost done Aria of Sorrow. After this I'm going to play either Harmony of Dissonance or Symphony of the Night.

Fake black men aren't allowed to like music or sports because real black men like them so if a fake black man does then that's racist.

Lucky fuck

I do it because she's a good cook and good with her mouth. The worst part of playing it is seeing what could have been. I really like the aesthetics of the characters and weapons, and some of the weapons in the game have interesting ideas. The hook+shotgun combo would be awesome in a well made single player shooter. It feels like bad design in multiplayer though.

So your issue with Overcuck is that it would have made a better single-player game than a multiplayer one?

By all accounts, as someone who's never played it, it looks like they had an idea for something, but very very early on, it was converted to the money pit/vacuum that Blizzard wanted to profit off of.

Souls akso took inspiration from Berserk.

yep

My issue is that it had good ideas and put them in a boring game.

Sounds about right.

HAHAHAHAHA

Yep. One of the lead developers is a huge fan. I forget the thing that bloodborne has that is inspired by berserk.

That movie was too damn long, and the ending was not bleak enough for me.

But on a hopefully happier note. Here are the 2 promo posters, the main and the alternate.

11x17", 300 dpi.

-main poster: imo other than the real archive link to be put in to replace the place holder, I think maybe add a small text of the month\year release, center aligned, near the lower safe border of the bottom of the page.

-alternate with the actual janus coin. Mostly same, however the 'ESA' text, and the 'entertainment software association' arch \ circular lettering may have to be retyped in higher dpi setting at 300, because it seems slightly blurry at 100% compared to the rest. Please say if this is a minor reworking, or if it's a yuge deal to do. If it's a yuge deal to do, fuggit. Don't lose time and sleep over it, if it can be done without much stress and time, then matching the dpi and sharpness with the rest of the text would be good.

IMO it's very near ready for me to just give the non watermarked version and components. Plz give it a onceover look to see if anything major and minor needs fixing.

Oh, and it just has some dumb ideas in general.

youtube.com/watch?v=rjFm2qPRtq0

I just watched Harmful Opinions video similar to this topic. It's funny how they celebrate Overwatch for diversity when it's all stereotypes. Ages ago they bit the hand that fed them. They pushed a narrative a long time ago that all stereotypes are bad or not to be celebrated (which is not true in my opinion), so they push "diversity" instead. Come to find out, most "diversity" is just tokenism based on stereotypes anyway, so they will eventually not be enough and the SJWs will go against them as well.

My russian women stereotype is tall and voluptuos with a thick accent.

I'd really rather they put more effort into making interesting characters. I like the cowboy, though. There's a lot of The Man With No Name there, and the old supersoldier kind of reminds me of modern Clint Eastwood.

I swear, people like that only played the Paladin (Diablo II) because he was black.
And not because HE WAS A FUCKING PALADIN!

If they actually valued diversity and not fashionable bullshit mental illnesses they would diversify by adding characters who hate niggers and trannies.

Pally had the most boring skills of all classes tbh smh.

In diablo 2, people only played palidin for his auras in multiplayer. You either played the sorceress, necromancer or barbarian if you wanted to play a fun character though.

Let me guess, you play as a poor oppressed refugee, possibly a mudshit fighting evil Christians.

Gotta fight off those violent fundamentalist christians committing all these terrorist attacks, who totally exist and weren't made up just for this game. :^)
This genuinely pisses me off because chances are the most extreme christians you're going to find in the US will just say mean things to you but it's okay to act like they're all inbred, bible-bashing dickheads waiting for an excuse to blow you away
I might pirate the game anyway, though. An open-world game set in rural America sounds nice.

I suppose the KKk will somehow be involved in the story as well.

Keming.

Where's the resident evil/mafia 3 thread? There was a thread trending on the front page about resident evil's southern white males evil protagonists or something like that, I clicked it and it's deleted. Have the mods started censoring shit here or was it completely a bait thread?

Probably the guy with "SINNER" etched into his back.

Honestly I'm not sure how it's gonna go. But it'll probably just be another bland Ubisoft tower game with shittily-written but reasonable villains they expect you to hate while you play asshole protagonist.

The most extreme christians are jews aka westboro baptist church.

I wonder about that sometimes. When I first played Diablo2, I thought the paladin was a dark skin messican equivalent. Considering the almost aztec and mayan influence of Kurast. If they wanted wewuzkangz and shieeet, the sorceror from the first diablo fit a lot better for 'magical black man'.

And they're pretty harmless in comparison when they're just scamming and provoking people to assault them so they can sue for gibs

And even then it's just saying mean things. If only there was a religion that actually does have a large number of violent militants, who are often armed with high end weaponry, and kill people for committing what they see as sins. Oh well.

I just now noticed that they tried to rip off Da Vinci's The Last Supper in the cover, except it's kind of sad because there's only six disciple stand-ins instead of 12.
Fucking Ubisoft can't even into Christian imagery right.

I still can't get over the fact that most of these guys look like they just flew in from Portland. Except the third from the left, he looks like one of those hitmen the Mexican drug cartels would hire stateside.

Hmm, yeah it might have to be handfitted, especially since I don't have the original files for that one, and I still have to figure out if I can even do a radial text like that in krita. Or I may have to figure out another fix if that kerning is continually fucking up that 'arch'.

The jews? :^] or mexican cartel christfags.

Has there been any other information about the game outside of this image?
Only the ones on the left side look "redneck". The rest look more hipsters.

I wouldn't be surprised if you punch a nazi at some point in it.

Hindus, obviously. Taking up arms because the white man tried to install a toilet.

What about those bhuddists? Being forced to eat meat makes them kill entire cities.

You actually typed that as
>k e m i n g
Didn't you, you spoiler.

been reading the thread, but 20 hours with no sleep doesn't do good things to my brain.

What does DARPA have to do with vidyagames?
hell, what even IS DARPA? I'm not very well-versed in what they are like I am CIA, FBI, NSA, and Homeland.

We better not. Last time they were depicted negatively, they shot up a magazine's headquarters.

Watch the radical Zoroastrians. They hate it when you question their prophet

Their grants have anti-science funded propaganda and mass surveillance tech.

no first for benis, therefore sage

Get some sleep dragonloli-lover, and you forgot about how we digged on DIGRA and how they support and allow DARPA to research the potential use of video games for their bullshit?

Darpa funds those anti video game think tanks that targeted gamergate. I forget which but when we read it we realized that they were a paper mill for darpa to throw money at for tax money.

I thought that was DIGRA and DARPA just did robotics.

And shintoists took over europe before taoists killed them all and made them free to follow them in their crusade thingy, whatever it was called.

DARPA means 'Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency' they'll research and fund anything that has a potential to fuck with other people, big time. Get some sleep, you'll meet the DARPA Chief ranting about Metal Gear in your dreams

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

archive.is/T0hmw

archive.is/6RIV2
Darpa chooses Boeing to build satellite rockets for propaganda video-game distribution.

I like the guy trying to make Hanzo sound less stereotypical by calling him "oriental". Maybe Mei can be mongoloid too.

Coin poster done!
I just finished listening to Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon Album, I'm sort of blown away by how they sound when they sing, I expected something different.

Can I actually get that information?

I'm wondering why DARPA would shoot a rocket before throwing a game out of a plane.

Sounds to me like they're just trying to come up with a way to make rocket launch platforms obsolete.

Saged for offtopic but, Imkampfy is now deleting anti-porn threads from Holla Forums that show how the western pornographic industry is run by jews.

It was just some normal paper-trail crap about COINTELPRO, didn't really materialize but some DIGRA fucks were kinda serious about it, then the trail went cold.

There are people that do this?

At least you can play. Who are you?

wew

whoops

An attempt was made.

They make a lot of it at a loss. A number of big name porn (((directors))) don't actually make a profit, and don't expect to, they just want the material out there.

Then why does it matter that jews are invested in a business kept on life support through the internet ad bubble?

They just want to make porn they like or do you mean they want something on their resume?

Holy fuck, what a scoop!

Haha no.

Explains why half the guys on the cover look like they're from Portland.

The Leaf-Baguettes fear the Zyklon Ben!

There is also supposed to be some religious tones too allegedly. You will probably play as some native american or muslim taking down christian bigots or some shit.

Well, the idea is that it's not the ads, either. It's at an absolute loss to create, and the money is getting funneled in from personal accounts or elsewhere. Porn isn't that expensive to make. I'm not really talking sites like pornhub and stuff, I don't know about them, I mean the actual filming companies.

It ties into all that junk about cuck porn exploding into popularity and all the jews who make it. It could also just be general perverted fuckery while they use it as a tax dump, film in general is very commonly used for reasons other than to make money.

Is cuck porn exploding into popularity? I've never seen it on the web.

I just don't get how these retards can actually think that montana is southern when it borders Canada. Is it that hard to look at a map? You also have Anita subtly shilling it but passive aggressively doing so it seems like.

A native would be funny because most are lazy and the ones that are not would not be the ones you would usually see allying with the left. It will probably be a mexican or black. My money is on black.

In general looks good, it's that radial lettering, I want it to stay there to symbolize the arch and coin lettering. But it's that fucking kerning as
mentioned.
Hmm,
The kerning between and -n- and -m- might have to have a bit of that not perfect kerning, since the beginning of the
-e- and the last part of the -n- look better matched up horizontally.

Let me see if I can hack something in, though not sure how much can be done due to the E and the N needing to match up end to end.

archive.is/j4s50

Isn't there an election coming up in Montana?

The best way to describe DARPA is this: Every year, the US Government spends a few billion dollars making absolutely sure that Nazi-level Super Science doesn't actually work somehow. DARPA is the agency responsible for spending that money and making these attempts.

Mind control, flying saucers, intelligent AI, giant robots, nuclear pulsejet starship engines, power armor, nanomachines, DARPA fucks or has fucked around with all of these things and infinitely more.

If you want the files used for the ESA logo, here.
www56.zippyshare.com/v/88lpeyv3/file.html
Not sure how to get the radial tool working to my liking. Best I could do.

canadians are just as self centered as americans, they don't care about "filthy" americans, least of all quebecois and english quebecois are especially bad.

Goddamn anime music videos have come a long way.

What a shame.

If they did some research, Montana stayed with the Union during the Civil War, yes there were some Confederate sympathizers, but they were mostly peaceful. And there were an official Montana militia during Bill Clinton's retardation on Ruby Ridge and the WaCo siege, but they disbanded on the year 2000.

Honestly, yeah. I watch a lot of porn, and sometimes I feel like I'm dodging "BBC DESTROYS WHITE INNOCENT PUSSY" recommendations like mad. Keep in mind, I consider that kind of overblown interracial fetishism to basically be the same shit. It's not just interracial porn, it's inferiority porn. It's always existed, it's just that it's really all over the place.

Not blaming this all on the jews, since it shows up in JAV's all the time too, just less racial and more straight forward "husband doesn't know semen inferno" stuff. There's an obvious racial slant in the western porn industry. It's sort of like looking at racial quotas in advertising, it's silly disproportionate.

I tried doing it by hand, but really what you got there is pretty much is as good as it's going to get, and imo there comes a point where we have to decide that it's good enough for the purpose. And imo that one is good enough. I'll shoulder the blame on this one too, I say it's good enough and I give it my vote for gud2go.

Here is the non watermarked janus coin in case, iirc you have it from previous bread but again, just in case.

Where can I read more about the Waco siege that isn't from a jewed source? I remember Acid did a recap once.

I remember that stuff being super popular with racists on the left and the right.

He's on the thread right now, couple of posts up, ask him for the screencaps

It just so far looks like bullshit based on whatever perception of America they have rather than history. I am not even angry, just more surprised how retarded the premise and devs seem. Far cry is supposed to be about alien and hostile places than what people are usually used to. IF they really wanted to do america, they could have easily done things about westward expansion or 1920s moonshiners/bootleggers.

is that some user avatarfag/namefag that pops in these threads? This kanna with the question mark just seemed to be the best image to use. I don't want to be mistaken for an user that i'm not.

I was unaware of this. I've only sorta kept half an eye on all this gamergate stuff since it started because politics stress me out; and I know that all this started from one side injected politics into game journalism and games in general. I think I understand the gist of gamergate as a whole and what's been going down, but I haven't been following it actively.

Let's see though. DiGRA is basically a bunch of neo-liberal "academics" who support the anti-GamerGate/SJW goonies, right?

hm, i see.

so DARPA probably has the future tech we've always dreamed of and is just holding out on the world or at least the US populace?

And more importantly, what the hell does DARPA have to do with videogames?

In that case, shall I remove the water mark or wait until the link's made? Also, what do you think of the gradient?

but muh wing suit and muh grappling hook.

Your game sounds better. Why can't we have yours?

I wish breath of the wild had a grapple hook, and more large scale dungeons.

It was a clusterfuck. Abbreviated greentext story inbound.

continued.

Acid, do you have any caps of the time you talked about Waco?

timely

>ATF brings everything and the kitchen sink, and actually invites the media to come film the raid live.

>ATF runs out of ammo. Calls for a ceasefire. BDs, being nice guys, let them leave despite having them pinned down.

archive.is/OD10h

CEASE YOUR FUN AT ONCE CITIZENS

Hmm, unless I missed something in my to do list order, afaik wait until the real link's made. Ideally and the plan afaik is
-redpill is released for real -before- actual E3 day, simultaneously as soon as that happens, archive the agreed upon site for archive link capture
-then put the real archive link into the promo
-deploy the fuck out of the promos and redpills

>Also, what do you think of the gradient?
It's hard to do a comparison for real imo since that one is the previous mockup without the title text and the ESRB and IARC logo element, as well as not the finalized dimension of 11x17".

I still prefer the flat background contrasting with the logo that you worked on. Doing two gradients for the background might be too much gradients going on, imo.

That janus coin poster was not an easy one to do, I think you did a decent job overall. Now it's pretty much going over the rest of the promos detailing.

Reposting from above, just as much a self reminder for the rest of the promo materials. (gargantuan gallagher movie poster cards, and possibly the individual ESA pages if you want.)

I'd like NASA a lot more if they had a better audio setup. I tried watching some of their stuff but the audio is god awful. On the other hand I hate GDQ (announcer never shuts up, audience claps for EVERYTHING, ads everywhere, run by jews) but they have an alright audio setup.

Forgot to add, I will go over the rest of the promo material, so ideally the closer we get to Distribution Day, all that is needed for the promo are to put the real archive link location, and deploy them.

Asshole is code for entertaining

Because we can't have nice things and most games seem to avoid things before WWII. The expansion one would be interesting since that was when firearm development really started growing and breech loading mechanisms began to grow more common. Maybe have different factions exploring westward for different reasons which you can choose to align yourself with. For the 1920s, that would probably be seperated into more rural regions to try and smuggle alcohol and also city areas to fight for control of the industry and to sabotage competitors.

What the fuck is supposed to be wrong? All of them seem to just be shitting on loser virgin trump supporters when the people are just sitting there talking. Is having fun with friends seen as awful now?

Doesn't GDQ kick people out at the drop of a hat?

All right, I suppose besides putting a month/year on the promos (I'm kind of wondering whether or not to change the month on the slides from May to June & they'll be added on the movie cards?), all that's left is to get the other poster made?

Any event that banned Werster is no fun.

You can get kicked out if an SJW claims that you looked at them funny.

Reminder that Bonesaw got banned from running for a year because people were having too mcuh fun
Reminder that they banned a guy for life because he was wearing a MAGA hat

More accurately, they ban you for not dropping the hat.

They do. People get kicked out all the time for bullshit reasons. They got caught lying multiple times about several of them.

Anyone got any info on the response to huffpo?

>FBI steps in and regards the whole thing as a hostage situation because the BDs won't send the children out of the compound.

The funny thing is, the hat on the bear says get smoked, its not a MAGA hat, then again the person that tweeted that out has Vae/Ver as ze's pronounds so its obvious its some mentally ill person.

huh, that looks a lot like the oregon map from rainbow six siege, I'm guessing they took inspiration from it, that's pretty interesting.

It's one of the things I appreciate about Persona 5. All the characters are well-written and you give a shit about them.

Yes.

They also used the excuse "no politics" despite letting someone wear a bernie shirt on stream

At least most people now know the whole truth of that bullshit. Even south park called out what happened for how many innocent people got killed for not doing anything and how the government instigated everything. Current south park is shit though, so it does not mean much anymore.

WHY ARE THEIR HAIR STYLES SO FUCKING GAY
>HEY LOOK AT MY TRENDY RECEDING HAIRLINE
>BEARD PRIDE WORLDWIDE BECAUSE BEARDS ARE MANLY

They were also bitching about this hat too

That's common knowledge though
Remember all the infographics?
Fucking imkampfy
I stopped going there pretty recently; I'll have to rely on Holla Forums, which might as well be /vpol/ (which is good)

Pretty sure that's Naegleria, he organized NASA and lives to piss GDQ staff off.

Reminds me of the chick that BAMN Antifa asshole maced in Berkeley for "wearing a Trump hat," when it actually said "Make Bitcoin Great Again." I guess red hats are now explicitly verboten, sorry, Bart Simpson and the Linux community.

it's okay though because he thought she was a nazi.

Good catch. Yeah I think June would be better since you want everything in the redpill and promo to match.

The main one, yeah.

I am currently going over the rest of the promo stuff, looking at how to add the details to the gargantuan gallagher cards and the loose pages from the redpill, such as the
-archive link location
-month year infotext
-OPTIONAL imo, maybe a discreet, small size flat logo of the janus ESA logo in the border space. But right now I want to say that is optional imo, if it can be fitted in and it look ok. Mostly because I like that logo's look. But if it causes problems or there is no space, skip that step. Since the gargantuan gallagher card may already have their official flat logo, and better to keep the message crystal clear. (that the quote is real).

Oh yeah, and "something something, oppressing women in STEM," when she was ACTUALLY A WOMAN IN STEM.

Because this is what masculinity is to the west coast.

Where am I going to wear my COCK hat, now? I guess I'll have to order one of these to replace it.

>Finds incendiary grenades in baggies, mismarked as benign items.

Today people still think the Davidians killed themselves, their own children, and murdered Federal agents just because they were evil Rightwing gun-humpers and Big Brother told them so.

The End.

They look more fun to be around tbh, if that's beer they're drinking, well at least they got beer.

Sensibly chuckled.gif

Farcry in the Roaring 20s might be good.

Was that documentary ever released? I remember that an article came out and some congressmen or senator wanted to hold a hearing about the evidence that they found but I never followed up on it.

Very well. I also assume in the coming days before the E3 shitshow happens, that there will be some planning? For instance in one of the previous threads, you mentioned a few things…

It's on Youtube, actually. "Waco: Rules of Engagement."

I'll have to watch that documentary.

shit man.
Mark my words that the 2016 election had way too many supernatural influences affecting it. I'd be scared to look at how long the Trump curse/blessing poster spans.

Nice, I know what I'm watching before bed.

There's also 'Waco - A New Revelation'

Add
to your screencap

God damn. I don't even know what to say.

Jesus, this came out 20 years ago?

This might be the one I was thinking o…
I swear I thought this was a few years ago not decades.

>>>Holla Forums9973285.html
saw this as one of the fast threads
fucking LOL

also

All of this makes me so happy I grew up with two huge binders of conspiracy/supernatural magazines I found at the dump. I remember hearing ebola on the news and thinking "Shit, again?" I got to learn all about Waco, unit 731 pardons, and all sorts of other good stuff long before I started finding it all again on the net.

Only thing I can hope for is the redpill and the promo sneaks by and sneaks in either via the official social media tag or such. I have no solid numbers on how many anons are on twitter and other social media tbh. I can only hope that there are enough anons distributing the redpill and it gets picked up. Even in the very beginning of all this, iirc I mentioned there is no guarantee, it may come down to a DoT effect.

But back to what we can do. Yeah afaik, hypothetically speaking, say 3 or more days before actual e3.
-It's basically post the release ready version here and possibly in HQ.
-Post the redpill in one of the agreed site as discussed previously, to get the archive link capture.
-Soon as that happens put the archive link into the promos.
-Release the promos.
-Cross your fingers that the wind carries the redpill.

Aside from the great mountains, Ben "Zylon" Garrison, and this. I'm starting to love Montana already.

Fakest of the fake news.

And this is why Tim McVeigh blew up that specific building in Oklahoma City. The Murrah building had branch offices for the FBI and ATF, and I believe the DEA also. And lots of glass windows for shrapnel.

He genuinely believed that if nobody pulled off some kind of major retaliation for what happened at Waco, the Feds would just keep doing the same shit to people every time they decided they didn't like someone. He did it as deterrent, as fucked up as it was.

The scary thing is, it seems to have worked. The Feds have never again acted in such a heavy-handed way since OKC. They still dick people over, but not to the degree of "burn you and everyone you ever loved alive".

Reminds me of when they were saying Trump's campaign guy hit a woman, before the election. And there turned out to be no real evidence at all.

Oh, now they're fucking claiming that there's video evidence of this. But all the "proof" these guys have is… Contextless audio, and a picture of a pair of glasses in an ambulance. Oh, and to top it all off, the reporter in question was trespassing. Yeah, what a great case you have there, Guardian.

Honestly, overwhelming violence against the people who pulled that shit was my gut reaction upon hearing the full story as well.

These people really are desperate, aren't they? Years and years ago our PM put a reporter in a chokehold and people thought it was funny because the reporter was being a dickhead.

Jesus, that smug retard who got body-slammed was making a small video segment showing all the redneck racists in Montana, and how stupid they are. And obviously, a british publication like the Guardian is allowed to make out of context and edited bullshit to influence the political scene in another country while Russia Today the insidious fake news arm of the KGB isn't allowed.

Listen or someone webm or mirror this, it's fucking disgusting youtube.com/watch?v=Ehrd0LxUt2A

All right. Speaking of which, hope this gets your biz card addiction!

God, you're telling me. It doesn't even look like the lenses were affected, this guy's crying because he'll have to pay like a dollar for a glasses repair kit at the local supermarket.

Worse the evidence supplied seemed to be faked. The bruising pattern indicated it was done by a right hand from the INSIDE of the arm. In other words she probably made the bruises herself with her right hand.

Frankly I'm of the opinion that OKC was a stunt to destroy evidence within the building. That I'm supposed to believe a fertilizer bomb inside a truck did THIS is just insulting.

What I hate most about people calling it a Dank Memes game is that based on what little gameplay we've seen, it's much closer to Memeborne than any of the souls games.

FUCKING ARCHIVES YOU HALF BAKED PIECE OF SHIT!

Fake and gay. Check your shit before posting and
ARCHIVE YOU NIGGER.

Top wew.

Even if it is true, it would probably just help his approval ratings.

That's fucking hilarious. Body-slamming a reporter is funny as shit too, even if they weren't from some shitty lugenpresse outlet.
The culture of "muh reporters" in the US is fucking irritating. They're just people who print the news, it's not like they're fucking priests.

As a FUCKING white male this is the only card I need.

It was great. There were the usual corruption scandals and such while he was in office but a lot of people liked him because he didn't take shit from people.

Wouldn't surprise me at this point. Not a lot of goodwill left for these glorified agenda-pushers.

archive.is/ZSBeI

wew

Shawinigan Handshake?

Yep. Apparently it's a thing among famous Canadian people to go pose with him, in that position, now.

That's really fucked up.

I even have the same birthday as him. Fuck New Orleans and fuck everyone who bought into the Jewish lie that the US Civil War was all about slavery and Robert E Lee was a Hitler prototype. Everyone even blows Lincoln's skeletal cock when he wanted to send Blacks back to Africa, whole Lee stated they were better off here than in Africa and hoped they would pave a bright future out of the darkness of slavery.

What in the anal fisting fuck

Here's something to cheer you up.
archive.is/95JcW

They got a statue down, Trump got the entire gibsmedat agency destroyed.

It's not fair, but we shall overcome the revisionists.

There was suspicious shit around OKC as well. McVeigh, for example, was linked to a Christian group that the ATF gave real explosives to for a sting, but the explosives disappeared. There was also an identical Ryder truck photographed parked at a nearby National Guard base before the bombing.

That said, if the dimensions on the truck bomb are accurate, it could, in fact, have done that much damage. The explosive used was ANNM (not ANFO as was widely reported), and that shit is powerful. McVeigh also admitted that he arranged the barrels in the back with a central air gap on the building side of the truck, meaning the blast was focused at the building like a shaped charge.

The blast blew out all the windows and caved in the lower stories of the building, like taking a bite out of it. With the support beams broken, the upper floors on the front of the building collapsed down into the gap under them.

According to seismographs the blast was equivalent to about two solid tons of TNT. That's four 500lb bombs like a bomber would carry, which would utterly obliterate a building that size with a direct hit. The facial damage seems quite reasonable to me, from an engineering standpoint.

If we sent them back maybe it would have been better for Africa.

Heh, that radial lettering again. But wew, jim carrie seemed to morph into a yuge humorless cunt over the years.
I will return to the sweet oblivion of 2hubiz card eventually, hopefully some time after e3 stuff. I have some other stuff to do, non 2hu card related that I need to finish up. But after that. The 2hubizcard addiction might return. And maybe some ggtan cards too. Amane needs one, and last I checked the card tally was gilda technically had one card more over viv. That is, that's just wrong.

Back in the day they would pull your cities down and sell you into slavery if you got conquered. Now they just destroy your culture, slander your heroes and champions, and slowly exterminate/assimilate your descendants.

It is. I always have a giggle thinking about it.

When are the riots?

It's only gibsmedats for business owners, who are too busy running their businesses to riot.

I really hate how much people disrespect actually respectable people just because they were on "the wrong side of history." I bet those fuckers don't even know that Lincoln actually wanted Lee on the Union side.

Let the riots begin.

Reminds me of when they wanted to take Jackson off the $20 bill because "Das Rayciss" & wanted to replace him with Tubmann.

Not too busy to celebrate though.
I have no idea what they did other than make business owners hire women and minorities because discrimination

I wouldn't be surprised if they put him on money as a kind of backhanded insult, but still, Jackson was a top tier president and they wanted to replace him with basically a mythological figure.

Not to mention how many people on the union side were incredibly racist and some even supported slavery themselves. The war started over fear of the federal government limiting the rights of states and the fear of decreased political representation of southern. Then you have conflicts about what factories meant for agricultural economies. The whole thing just gets simplified as being over slavery when more factors were involved.

So how about that Mario/MinionsRabbids crossover game?

Find out what happened to the first police officer on the scene. Committed suicide with 2 bullets to the back of the head, with restraining marks on his writs.

The marketing for it seems to be focusing on how much it is not your typical conservative fantasy. Then you have that on tranny leaker that is now bragging about how he was right all along when he got everything else wrong and this Rabbids/mario crossover was discussed before he even mentioned it.

Wow I never knew Facebook could become more shit(shiitter?).

You mean the one advertised with a bunch of leftist propaganda?

Again, I can't stress this enough: Leakers like that tranny are THAT kid. They grew up, but never grew out of the "my uncle works for Nintendo" phase.

I don't understand these people.

My mentions have been going along for hours, for pages of people liking their reply. Every time I click back there are more.

Help me here, what is the appeal? It's not even snark or funny. I could at least appreciate a good BTFO, but seriously, wat.

Did you trigger goon twitter again? you do know that these arrogant retards like to do in-jokes in their circlejerks.

You probably triggered some goons or SJWeebs.

Polite sage for offtopic, but holy hell Vice can you be any subtler with your pro-communist agenda?
archive.fo/94J21

>>>Holla Forums9974208
Bikelock faggot who attacked a Trump supporter got arrested for "on suspicion of use of a firearm during a felony with an enhancement clause and assault with a non-firearm deadly weapon"

Man, Holla Forums probably fucked this guy hard and the paranoia got to the commie fuck.

He was a fucking nutter long before Holla Forums. Suspected BAMN leadership IIRC, is in tons of photos together with that annoying midget woman.

I'm disappointed he wasn't charged for the bike lock assault and it took something completely unrelated to finally get him arrested but this is nice regardless.

>trying to get fired from McDonald's
Good fucking luck with that, my shithead youngest brother worked two days at one, refused to go back, and they spent three god damn months begging him to come back to work.

Oh god, he actually pulled out a fucking gun?

I find the whole thing to be just unusual. For one, they use the ESRB rating on the cover even though the text on the orange box says PEGI 7+ & the ESRB's ARC manual states, unless there's a few exceptions, displaying other rating authorities is prohibited. If it's not an ad, then from what the anons speculate, it's more of an internal marketing pitch?
Then there's the tranny who acts like it's 100% real even though >she recycles rumors & how the threads just blew up in activity with the "YFW you didn't buy the Switch" & "Mario is dead!" I'll admit that I fell for it, but this kind of seems like "Listen & Believe" mantra is back.
Jason "Dragon's Crown is for pedophiles" Schreier of Kotaco even talked about it on May 2nd, giving credit to Kate
archive.fo/PWImE
And while I'm not surprised that programmers or anyone making games can sneak in a few things that nobody can normally access such as shitting on their bosses or saying "Fuck you", I find it unusual that they'd go overboard with Mario considering how he's pretty much the Mickey Mouse of Nintendo & usually doesn't venture off the family-friendly territory.
If it's real? I'll be a monkey's uncle. If it's fake? I'll say they didn't do too bad on the design front despite my disagreement with Feminist Frequency's colour scheme of blue & pink.
That's all I can sum up in one word to describe the whole thing: Unusual

Have it occur to you anons to look upon the writers for Far Cry 5? I got this weird hunch right now that the reason why they chose to depict the "moronic" American South that way is because they're still salty about the US Elections not going their way. And oh, Anita Sarkeesian's influence is all over it too. I haven't been wrong on my hunch. Trust me, you'll find connections of the writers for that game to the feminist "figures" they adore so much.

This was already a given, dubdubs. Remember their comments about "avoid Farcry 4 if you don't like social justice"?

So wait, you're telling me even after people found out who he was, he was never charged with assault with a deadly weapon and bodily harm, but arrested for something else?

He didn't get arrested for the original assault, but he was still bashing people with bike locks, if the thread is to be believed. While packing a gun.

The Antifa commie indoctrinator wouldn't run awa, scrub all his social media accounts and go on a crazy spree if he was innocent now, would he?

On a more unrelated matter with the Mario x Rabbids leak…I'm kind of ashamed that I'm reminded of one of the old YTPs I watched where it was sort of that: Mario x Rabbids.
If this turns out to be true…

Just don't read the fanfics about it in devianart and fanfic.net, because goddamn.

Mainstream media smears GamerGate supporter/Oculus founder Palmer Luckey

archive.is/mjm2e

I double checked to see if there was any and to my surprise, there's only one crossover of Mario x Rabbids or Mario x Rayman (Surprising considering the nature of platformers.)

Hello, slowbro. What took ya?

Weird, a few months back when we got vidya fanfic threads, there was a shit ton of autistic mario x rabbids fanfics, there was even art that had birdo fucked with a rabbid.

Not likely considering there are still articles like this getting published.

archive.is/7eSS2

Some of those crossovers or fanfics don't even make a lick of sense or I wonder that's what they're putting their autism into?

Never underestimate autism, I still remember when the first commercially available Minecraft fanfics got sold out to fucking 10 year olds.

I know, that's why trains are hot stuff And biz cards. There's even Blunderborn fanfiction which I'm thinking more is just Randy's troubled mind.
I'd post the image of the Minecraft joke book, but I don't have it.

Oh god, those things. I still remember the plot synopsis for the first book in the "Gameknight999" series.
Now the series has progressed to fanfiction about god damn Minecraft mods.

Then we reached full retarded when Telltale made "Minecraft Story Mode"

I haven't heard about diversity in video games for so long that I decided to see what's up and what I found was kind of shocking. You know there used to be so many women in video games that you'd constantly see them talking about how we need more old women, monstrous women, ugly women, fat women, buff women because you'd have all sorts of dudes but only thin girls with "big" tits. But now apparently there are so few that they can't afford to nitpick everything anymore. Every new article is just begging for women period. And in a period of time with tons of female protags you just know it's a desperate cry for women that agree with them, regardless of how perfectly sculpted her breasts will be.

Seems to me like a clear sign that they lost. Although it's really a shame, I would've really loved an honest movement for more diverse female characters. Instead of shaming people for caring about cute girls, open their minds to all the different styles of cute girls and eerily sexy monsters.

Jesus Christ, did someone murder a goat?

I thought that was Comic Sans in the 3rd pic for a moment.
>for kids, teens, & adults
That's weird

From what I've heard, Russian parenting is a god damn nightmare.

I feel bad for Reimu, won't someone shower her some donations?! I don't want to see her being this desperate.

Archive that, you little revoltard shit. Like this.

Also, this is the difference between Manila and the rest of the Philippines.
archive.is/mGlSj
archive.is/4bpg5
Verified, by me: Friend living in Mindanao replied, says it's safe and business as usual, liberal media is over-exaggerating things again.

Do they hack the kids' brains to change US elections? :^)
I'm a little curious what kind of nightmare it is.

I could do that, but I'm a burger.

Holla Forums-gun, ichiban!

I just thought of something with the ESA coin poster. With the a few tweaks, it could have similar style to the Caligula porn movie.

But Davidians weren't a death cult, you mentally ill cunt. They were a group of people that wanted to be left alone, on top of recent reports of them rescuing children from the pizza parties.

I really shouldn't expect anything different from these people.

See, a lot of people think Scooby Wu is just delusional. I see him bringing up the Davidians as proof that he's just as sociopathic and calculating as Hillary, but without the mob connections to kill anyone who calls him out on his bullshit.

I still can't believe how many people in the greater Boston area can verify that he's a piece of shit that treats everyone else like garbage, but people keep falling over themselves to fellate him.

It's just another step in making your people rootless.
A people with no history is easy to control.

Made a few WIP posters based on the hex that was given to me. How's the design?

Is this the shitty scam VHS tapes of our era?

They are attractive, it doesn't count.

Koresh fucked kids dude & told his followers the world w as ending & convinced his followers to give him THEIR kids

Dude was a sack of shit but so was the bitch the clintons put in charge the shit in waco is grey as fuck but they weren't quite terrorists to begin with so Wu is still fucking wrong

Well, from what I've heard, a lot of people who grew up in the USSR days ended up spoiling their kids after the government collapsed, and now the new generation, not knowing how to parent, just plop kids in front of a computer and just don't give a single shit that their kid is screaming obscenities at people over voice chat.

I don't know if I would call that nightmare fuel, but that is a dangerously bad idea much like the propaganda that gets shoved to them from modern education or parents who let TV do their work.

t. ATFIDF

not defending the ATF you dumb cunt

I just don't like kid fuckers. koreh got kicked out from the Adventists because he got caught liking lolis in 3D. both sides of the incident were trash in different ways. I won't glorify koresh & fuck you for thinking everyone who doesn't is defending the atf I find Ruby ridge disgusting & less grey. Not to mention fast & furious for obvious fucking reasons

With the way things are going, it would not surprise me the world is ending.
Also go to sleep ATF you're drunk.

Yea this user is right fuck both sides

Where do you guys learn your history and info?
I don't trust internet searches since they just show popular sites, summaries, generalizations and slants.
It seems impossible for an american to properly learn its history, much less a foreigner

You know, everytime I see a comment of a black guy saying that whites are not human because they are a mixture with neanderthals just makes me wish neanderthals won the survival war and got rid of all those cromagnon and embrace my neanderthal genes.

Besides, the fuckers were really smart and had some advance technology for the age.

Since NISA fucked Ar Tonelico 2 hard, some people went and spent several (at least 5?) years fan translating it, fixing bugs, and adding a hard mode. They finished late last year and I just got around to playing it. It has innuendos out the ass and people accusing you of being in a relationship with your 11 year old adopted sibling. I cannot imagine how entirely different the whole fucking story probably is in the cucked version. I might just go on Jewtube to find out and see the EN VA cringe.

I just got the part where you fight the ??? boss and her two weak as fuck robot buddies. Since I'm emulating and can savestate, and you can avoid dying as long as you keep getting perfect guards, I'm wondering if the fight is unwinnable. I'm already passed her killer KO everyone move, which I would've survived even without cheating because a couple of characters have a GUTS survive with 1 HP ability, but her other attacks are much harder to perfect guard. Is this worth my time? Can she be beaten?

This doesn't belong here. Go to some faq site instead.

I tried using Holla Forums, but nowadays it's better to look for books about history.

explain

for her

The pantsu admin making tweet that they aren't part of sjweeb clique. Sjweebs got triggered for that.

In short, a dev from pantsu said that they wont be having advertisers because (((they))) and the cartel started screaming racism.
HS said they are going to choose .si because something something "quality" and "longevity" while choosing to stay out of racist controversies (by mentioning it).

nyaa.pantsu.cat is not cartel approved therefore you should use pantsu.

en-news.qoo-app.com/10430/
Get hype for that Friendsborne.

good to know horrablesubs and whatever the fuck that new torrent site is are cucked

will boycott, danke.

Yeah, I found the answer on wikia anyways. Fucking boss is named ??? but has an actual name.

I guess the best way would be to try and find old books.

Diaz also demanded Mod staus and was mocked by the pantsu.

I hope this isn't real. Not even CNN is THAT stupid.

So… what happened with the "Dear White People" shit?

And why can't I make a show titled "Estimated African American Folks" or something like that?

As far as I can tell, it surprisingly had a message that identity politics were bad all around.

Bill Nye overshadowed it anyway.

It crashed and burned as it should.
Read some comments about it:
imdb.com/title/tt5707802/reviews?ref_=tt_urv
BLM will kill you.

Ah good. That's why nobody is talking about it anymore I guess.

Maybe the risk is worthy, especially because of the salt.

It was cringe the moment the trailer got out, it wasn't going to be good.

WHERE ARE THE MEMES, JACK?

Good evening!

Good thread.

We already knew that, but I was guessing that leftist faggots would promote that shit more.

I snipped this on Twitter. What's missing on this, fellas?

White, Conservative, Republican, Right-wing, and Male.

How dare people give Chris Chan anything less than 1 dollar USD.

His mom is done for

The idea is neat but it should have different definitions for each one to give it greater effect. Even something like "A person who wins an argument on race with a liberal" and "A person who wins an argument on Islamic terrorism with a liberal" to each one would be good. Also for Hitler it should say "Did nothing wrong".

Maybe they realized they'd just waste their breath.

Some 60 year old man started citing conspiracy theories and media lies when this was posted by a MAGA account on facebook. Someone called him a snowflake and he said thank you, because true americans are crybaby tinfoil hat wearing snowflakes…apparently. Holy shit.

I'm noticing a lot of the crazier peeps on facebook and twitter are the older people, as in 50+. The world has changed, the media lies to them, and everytime they try to claim moral high ground so they can have some warm-fuzzies they get BTFO. Red is blue and blue is red and it's left them confused and angry. Poor bastards.

Old people generally tend to be much more aware of shit because they didn't grow up with SJW programming. Combine that with old age and you get some interesting shit.

Talking about speed, Vanquish is released in around 2 hours.

As much as I like the old guy, I can't stand the girl. She's just pointing and laughing at her grandfather by filming him for the whole world to laugh at.

She is a living argument of why you should slap a bitch every once in a while.

She is a feminist Youtuber that constantly makes clickbait videos, which is why she is trying to ridicule her grandfather on camera for views. The original video has a fairly large amount of dislikes because people tend to draw the line at taking advantage of family members to virtue signal.

I love smug wendy to death but I think it's officially jumped the shark.

Sorry for exposing you to this.

I'm not really sorry

By the way, how many days before E3? Anyway, the comeback of #GamerGate should make a roaring comeback, like how Suzuki-gun did this year.

ICHIBAN!

We should flood the e3 tag with pictures of Trump and smug anime girls. The amount of rage that would generate would be unforgettable.

The idea of a comeback is nice but the question that would be done

question is how that would be done*

Probably mostly bitchford's.

So, there are some offers in the Playstore and is selling games for less than 20€.

I'm thinking about Shadows of Mordor, Bloodbowl 2 and Onechanbara Z2.

found it and its a miscarriage of fiction

Shadow of Mordor is shit, no clue about the other two

I don't even want to click that. She's still alive? Is that something that can be called alive?

The thing is… I tried Shadows of Mordor and I liked the whole making your own orcish army.

Imo not a good approach if you mean doing it for the actual promo poster, I am gambling on the promo poster pic to be able to memetically and visually sneak into the e3 tag and collisseum.

I think the coin poster you did is fine, don't fall into a trap of over working it or over tweaking something that's already gud2go.

Fuck, I shouldn't be sympaticing with nazies this much.

We had the writer for watchdogs 1 be sympathetic to gg, but I feel he got shitcanned after the game was released. You are probably correct though.

Hisssss

Need something about minorities who disagree with liberals

Nazis gave jews a choice to go back. And the league of nations, a hive of jews forced germany into the position, so in the end it was jews that killed the jews.

How about the ESA redpill and promo instead.

Well, that won't be as fun but probably a better use of our time. FIIIIIIIIINE.

Wait, is this the original cover? I thought the guy down there was supposed to be a nigger.

Also, didn't Anita say that she will stop bitching about games? Who the hell uses that ff account now?

Not everyone fighting for the Nazis was a Nazi themselves, Legionary divisions in Eastern Europe are a very good example of this. In fact, very few people become soldiers because a certain politician wanted them to, the decision may be as a result of political views but it's very rarely ever devotion to a party. They may praise a certain person or group of people but that has always been due to them having a common goal, you would be surprised how fast a government can get overthrown if they piss off their own soldiers enough. The Tzar's men willingly going from the front lines back to Russia just to get rid of him is proof enough and it also shows that they can be manipulated this way in some cases.

No matter how hard a company tries to pander to SJWs, they'll never win. Nothing is ever enough for them. Even if they made the most propagandist game ever which did nothing but preach marxism and literally used mind altering waves to indoctrinate players, they'd still bitch that it isn't enough. Actually, I think I got it. Want a game SJWs would love? A game that makes the hardware spew out neurotoxin whenever a non-ally white male plays it. That might be good enough for them.

Will shy girl porn make a comeback? I really liked that meme fetish.

Just finished watching this and it sickens me that while David Koresh and the Davidans were aggressed upon for being a fringe community that stockpiled weapons and perhaps an unwarranted fear of rebellion against authority, people still argue that keeping the 2A intact as a means to deter a tyranny is a moot point because of the exact opposite. It was like the Davidans were made to die for absolutely no reason.

Past few threads have been really good in my opinion, lot's of good info

A narrative that has been getting pushed for a while in censoredgaming comment sections is that complaining about the censorship is being "triggered" like SJWs. This is just a few.

It wasn't terrible, some decent porn came from it but I hate that it was basically an oc-genderswap that, in my selfish opinion, took away from doing art from other mario characters.

What? Why? Tag hijacking was always full of redpills, not shitposts. You only do shitposts for shit hashtags, like a lot of those feminist ones.

SJW's are total cancer, trying to destroy everything that looks good. You realize how modern art always looks like total shit? That's because sjw's hate everything that doesn't suck. Or just look at recent actresses, how many do you know that actually look good?

For fuck's sake Tumblr or Reddit, I can't know the difference between the two is real cancer.

They're trying to push that narrative because they know that's what caused them, for all intents and purposes, to lose the culture war. SJWs are well known as screaming children now, it's household knowledge. The people trying to paint anti-SJWs with the same brush are literally just people trying to pull their enemies into the mud with them. They know they lost and are hated, they now want to make sure we're seen the same way.

I've also notice pages like occupy democrats trying to claim conservatives are violently protesting things, which is a bald faced lie. They know antifa are hated, and riots are hated, and are trying to paint their enemies with the same brush.

On a side note, recently some SJW realised that youtube is overrun with anti-SJW channels and videos, and they have more subs and get more views than their creepy beardo asses. He realised that we aren't a "fringe" movement. All I can think reading it was "no buddy, you and your nutjob friends are the fringe movement."

but user you are not supposed to enjoy games, when you play a fighting game like MK you are supposed to lean back and appreciate the female fighters intelligence.

No idea what the fuck that redditor is even trying to say. Like, what does he mean by he can't take them serious when they are half naked? If someone else picks a female fighter he gets distracted and loses?

And about the actress thing, can one of you name a recent one that looks good? They are either way to old or look like shit. It's politically incorrect to look good recently. And by recently I mean like the past 5-7 years.

Hmm, I think I made a mistake in posting the much earlier mockup as an example. I deleted my previous pic of the older obsoleted hax as to not confuse the matter. Don't use that one. That was an 8.5x11" mock up that is NOT the finalized dimension. The finalized spec for the promo poster is 11x17" and 300 dpi. It is missing the ESRB and IARC logo as well. The promos specs needs to match.

Please use this one as posted,
Keep the typeface either same (URW Palladio L) or within the oldstyle family. The kerning can be improved a bit for the "GATEKEEPERS" title text, the R and the S at the end looks a bit close and may need a very slight tweak. But otherwise imo it's pretty much just follow the hax provided.

If you need that logo that was in the hax used I can post it.

tl;dr, please use the latest and most up to date hax, my fault for bringing up that older obsoleted one. Pic provided is the most up to date one. I'd say stick with the hax guide and typeface.

That's why they are trying to kill it. By destroying YouTube they kill our tool to communicate with normalfags. H3br3w productions for example basically stopped to make political videos in order to keep getting paid.

Anyone here playing RTS? This is basically the same as a rts game. We are in a war, normalfags are a resource, and sjw's are trying to cut us off from them.

There's no Kannafag here. You're safe.

Just look at how uncomfortable those vermin are around Trump, Jesus Christ it's delicious.
archive.is/9PER9

Even if it was a statue of a dude who was a huge asshole we should still have kept it up. We should remember both the shameful parts of our history and our prideful parts because both of those make us who we are now and if we forget the bad, then we are just forgetting a part of who we are. Also how do you expect people to avoid repeating history if half of it has been scrubbed away?

Something something gamergaters and MRAs something something

When edrogan goes full muslim supremicist, I want all eu politicians held accountable for his crimes and executed brutally for it.

Qnd I mean nazi style not what he is now.

archive.is/qNycm

That's already a thing with the fake rape charges, when do I get my safe spaces?

Also the CIA literally fucked up art on purpose. They funded Warhol and Polock.

Alternate history queston:

How would the last few years have played out if GG never happened? On that fateful day nearly 3 years ago when five guys went down, nobody gave a shit. It was a small happening that simply didn't catch on.

Here's a few things I can think of that would've happened differently:

We saved the world from the apocalypse. :^)

But in all seriousness, what do you think would've happened? Am I on base? Am I wrong?

It's good, until you get some levels and it becomes impossible to die. The first few hours where you're struggling to stay alive, then meet one of the bosses and immediately gets your ass handed to you are pretty great.

Without GG shit would still have happened, just far more slowly than it did. We would probably have two terms of Hillary before we would get Trump.

Well, that's something I can actually complain about. You progress too soon and then you have nothing to do with all your experience points.

archive.is/DEkpZ

archive.is/BL5vO

archive.is/LJnJO

Why aren't people on Twitter helping The Gaming Ground out? Seriously…

I'm not sure what radical islamic terrorism and wanting to stop it from entering the country has to do with being a nation of immigrants. Or slowing criminal illegal immigration, which is something both Bill Clinton AND Obama tried to stop. Honestly, Trump has practically bent over backwards to espouse the values she's espousing, yet they all ignore it. How many times has he said that we're ALL americans, and so on? The media has them chasing ghosts. Fighting a fictional character.

Tumblr being Tumblr.

censorship files:
files.catbox.moe/tvmmyk.zip

relationships map:
files.catbox.moe/x4hhli.dot

We need volunteers to maintain the censorship files. No one has been recording happenings for months. We need people to keep them up to date with the latest happenings and spread the newer versions. You can pick one subject to focus on and record everything you can find out about them.

I think GG was unavoidable.
If not for the zoepost, something else would have triggered it.

This. It's like WW1, or the Great Depression. The pressure was building up for years. If one spark didn't set it off, another thing would.

looking at how incompetent some people in the industry are, yes it was unavoidable

I think there's a term for that. Correct me if I'm wrong but that's under Cultural-Historical Psychology.

I know it's still early before the new bread, but bakers, I have a favor to ask. Can you include this to the next bread?

One of Robin's writer for the TGG, Justin, really wants to cover E3 for the first time and we only have like what, less than 3 weeks before the event. Any help would count at this point.

Excellent thing to include in the next bread.

Remember that we not only want to eliminate corrupt journos, but support the ethical ones as well

Frankly, I don't recognize/remember these links. Has it been that long?

who

If that's the Robin I'm thinking of, the last thing I donated to that he was associated with was a podcast that produced a total of four episodes.

It's this guy.
twitter.com/TheGamingGround/status/867773816839307264

Y'know, the few last remaining Swedes who is selling everything that he owns just to get the hell out of that god-forsaken country while sacrificing to make an alternative video game website that will be the anti-thesis of our "friends" on the other side.

archive.is/4iz6L
twitter.com/DaveMilbo/status/867510314463408129

Diverse = bad cliched writing

This what happens when you give them an inch, they'll demand to take the whole hectare.

This guy is a fucking racist, Bad guys can be diverse too, you know. I'm so fucking triggered.

I fucking love how these idiots are acting as if there have never been white villains or fodder in video games before.

It's a fairly common method by them at "compromise" where the only compromise is where they only take half instead of taking everything, which they justify with "BUT YOU STILL HAVE SO FUCKING MUCH THAT YOU DON'T DESERVE" even though the weren't entitled to that half in the slightest and even though they didn't have to give anything in exchange.

Wait until they actually say "there is only a few white villains in video games", because somehow, the only whites in the world are American.
And then when Miguel dismembers a kid, he's a white hispanic.

Here's the trick, they made such accusations and they love to use the Burden of Proof fallacy on us to disprove them, ask them to prove their claims. Because they can't. We're not suppose to be on the defensive about these matters, THEY DO!

I'd be dead from nihilistic depression.
Or worse, I would've still be doing online freelance jobs, and end up working for CTR.

Can't he like hook up with PewDiePie or something? Emperor Felix of Neo-Sweden has got to start somewhere.

Wew, goddamn it, try and shill it in KiA, they got a lot of normalfags who can help. Is Nichergamer and Techraptor going this year?

archive.is/PtxJ8

archive.fo/Vgxtd

Basedgamer mentioned they might be going, finances permitting.

Wish he would provide atleast one angry edgelord that isn't just trolling.

who /bitcoin/ here?

archive.is/iMqQe

Sorry, I don't use terrorist currency.

Forget the term too, its in steins gate.

Not even antifa likes you.

Isn't BasedGamer made by a huge scam artist?
Jenni Bharaj is either a massive one or so grossly incompetent that its unbelievable

BOMBATHON 2K17 STRIKES AGAIN BOYS
Greek ex-premier Lucas Papademos wounded in Athens bombing
archive.is/ez1km

Why is it always the summer that we have a surge of happenings around? man, it's pretty great! stay safe Secondhand Greek anons.

I think ME3's ending, Mighty no. 9 with DINA, and constant articles shitting on gamers for a while had things ready to burst in outrage.

She's the embodiment of

Don't forget DmC where the journos went "Fuck you!" to the entitled gamers and protected their clique buddy Tameem

Thanks for reminding, I did in fact forget that.

3 years ago feels like ten lifetimes away for me right now.

twitter.com/TechRaptr/status/867779892464803842
techraptor.net/content/rumor-mario-rabbids-details-emerge
archive.is/6lrzl

Ramadan's tomorrow.

Different Robin then.

That and global nuclear holocaust.

oh fug

Political or Islam?

If it's political then what's the fucking scoreboard for this month?
Islam: 160
Political: 1

Wonder if they're going to do something now that they're the ones getting attacked, or are we going to see an entire month of Terrorist attacks after terrorist attacks? I mean, shit we've already had four days straight of bombings.
Probably the latter.

they're desperate to make this into something it isn't, aren't they? Noone gives a shit about Farcry, it's more normalfag over-produced AAA crap that will be forgotten in a year that SJWs won't play, normalfags won't care about, and places like Holla Forums will just pirate, shit on, and laugh at

Never underestimate normalfags when it comes to buying something just because of the name.

Honestly what pisses me off the most about far cry 5 isn't that they're white. It's the fact that they're intended to be patriotic christians, complete with an american flag. As if patriotism in itself is evil. Look at the picture, there's a lot going on here.

If these guys were muslim and these were all islamic imagery here, this would be torn apart as being bigoted. But since they're white american christians it's ok. Afterall, america, white people, and christians all suck and are icky and gross….ugh!

It goes above and beyond in its efforts to offend. It's designed from the ground up to offend white christians and shit on america. So…good luck to them on making any major sales. I mean, the cover itself alienates the vast majority of america. Hell, even SJWs won't buy it because you have to use guns and violence to win. Not sure what their game plan here was.

If they were just crazy white rednecks it would be fine. But adding the tight link to christianity and the anti-america message, fuck em.

And of course all the white SJWs on twitter are cumming on their screens right now. Honestly, if these fuckers hate white people so damn much why don't they just mass suicide? Help rid the world of some evil whiteys. Lead by example you fucking cowardly cucks.

It wasn't amazingly flattering to BLM at the end of the day and the creator got assmad that it was more even-keeled than he had anticipated, so he tried again later and made it explicitly white devils.

You must not know much about the 'irl'/media scene of white nationalism / identity politics / third position / alt right whatever you will call it. There has been big networking lately within the intellectual/activism sphere. All you have to do is observe the ground elements of activism lately (civil war statue rallies / 'free speech' white nationalist speeches in universities / private events around the US monthly hosted by organizations). I won't shill for them but if you want a good picture of what they wish to chisel the future into, just see what content they make. Anything from counter-currents, northwest forum, red-ice, identity evropa, twp, trs podcasts (lots of views, opinions), radix journal / alt-right.com, occidental dissent, occidental observer, Jared Taylor's American Renaissance (youtube channel too), european groups up to golden one on youtube, everything is connected these days, Kevin MacDonald even shows up in podcasts and private events sometimes. It has always been connected, it (north america side) builds off of the paleoconservatives and GLR times.

SJWs don't buy games period
the only one I ever think they did was blunderfail, and they made the creator regret creating it.

Even normalfags have their limits user
Remember that one CoD thing? Infinite Warfare or some shit, and the remaster of MW2 that they wanted to release at the same time? iirc their trailers for the newest cod had so many dislikes and everyone just wanted MW2 again, so they forced people to get it in a bundle?
it was a little while ago so forgive me if my memory is incorrect about it but that's likely at least close to what happened

Nothing against the mudslime that's for sure.
It will probably be something more like, increased surveillance and banning hunting rifles because we all know that terrorists use hunting rifles when they terrorize.

What I find annoying is most extremist christian groups hate the US because "it has fallen to sin" and wouldn't be caught dead waving a US flag.

Are you referring to the free speech rally in berkeley?

punch up user :^)

this is what's going to haunt Jewbisoft: pandering to people who A) are never happy (just check out Josh's spergin on twatter for a taste of things to come) and B) DON'T BUY VIDYA ANYWAY

It'd be cool if the game actually subverted everyone's expectation story-wise and was fun but all bets are on playing an unsympathetic character that is made to align with even more annoying and unsympathetic characters.

The flag's stars are different from the american flag right?

I find it annoying that they seriously believe a group like that could operate in the US.
As we have seen earlier in this thread, the government goes guns blazing when christians start hoarding guns.

Oh my god its even worse than I remembered>0

Wrong month. It begins at September.

I bet next bomb will be in Sweden.

They lack spine for that. They hate everything and want to change everything into sjw garbage.

Yeah but it's still very clearly an american flag. As if to say "Don't be too patriotic guise or you'll become these guys. Hate your country the same way we do!"

French faggots from Ubisoft following marching orders to demonize the hateful Christian White folks, you can see those cowards wearing fag ribbons when a mudslime asshole massacres a gay bar, but are pretty aggressive trying to attack what they perceive as evil. Witholding judgment for the game, but seeing as how shit Ubisoft has been for a couple of years with the sales of their games, I'm hoping Vivendi eats them up.

I'd agree with you, but we're talking about a franchise that is not MW, and got normalfagged because of Vaas, They'll just see "Far Cry 3 with christians" and but it, because it's Far Cry.

If your talking about Waco then you need to shut up cause no one in that mess was innocent.

No it begins this month, on saturday.
when-is.com/ramadan-2017.asp

I think the next bomb will be germany.

oh boy here we go

Did I say anyone was innocent?
I said the US government would not allow groups like that and I can't suspend my disbelief that much so that the far cry 5 makes sense.

**Regardless of how you feel about mister metokur, he's doing a good job riling up deviant art, holy shit. These people honestly think wanting to wear a shitty diaper while masterbating to baby fur art and dreaming of eating the toejam out of a giant's feet is normal and there's no reason to laugh.""

Which one. There were multiple speeches attempted at Berkely, one of the first being Milo's that made these events popular on media. Another was a month ago when Ann Coulter attempted but gave up the last day. There was another or whatever, including the battles of Berkely.
The alt right also does free speech rallies in Universities (for multiple reasons, one being to make sure Universities allow free speech) where butthurt libs / antifa / black mobs attend which causes huge media coverage. Example is A&M Spencer speech and Auburn's Spencer speech. Auburn required a court case which proved that Universities cannot deny speeches on any basis. Just search for it yourself on youtube, very easy to see, and there are articles about what happened, etc.

archive.is/sLuxk

I thought you were suggesting that things like Milo's or Anne Coulter or the free speech rally in berkeley were white supremacist rallies. If Spencer is having rallies I guess I could see those being called white supremacists rallies, but free speech isn't in itself white supremacists.

Do we have actual numbers on that? Because I think it's just trendy to hate CoD. I am sure they still sell very well.

I think people ended up hating SJWs for crying about everything and now they're trying to make it seem like anti-sjws are the real babies trying to stifle artistic expression and they're just trying to start a conversation. I'm constantly seeing comments that boil down to, "Can you believe these guys are against hating someone because of their skin color? I thought they were supposed to be politically incorrect". And people getting called snowflakes which makes me so mad.
The whole point of calling someone a special snowflake is that no two are alike and it's making fun of those losers who have to have their own special gender that only includes themselves, their own special pronouns, headmates, and fursonas with glowing neon genitals so they can stand out from everyone else. Apparently nobody cares about what words mean anymore and SJWs use it to describe anybody they don't like the same as fag or autist.

I think on its own it would be fine but it's like you say, nobody would tolerate it if it was about some other culture and that's the part that frustrates me. If you browse around you'll find that religion is poison and the enemy of science/women everywhere but nobody rails against Islam or naming the Jew, but Christianity takes all the blame for everything. Likewise everyone believes in cultural relativism and there's no such thing as a bad culture. America's culture is just as bad as a country where gay people are forced to transition to the opposite sex or stoned to death, women have less rights than their sons, and the religious police will arrest you for dancing in no dancing zones.

Weird religious whackjobs are a cool idea because religion has a bunch of pomp and circumstance and ritualism. It could be a really cool idea for a faction because they'll take you into their flock and look after you like a sibling as long as you follow the rules. Maybe one of the rules are "thou shalt not covet thy neighbor" and it makes the game more challenging because you can't use enemy transport, weapons, or ammo. Or maybe you have to take a second and say a prayer over each of the men you've killed and it leaves you exposed in a firefight.
But of course even if they do something thematically cool it doesn't help the fact that it's yet another open world tower climbing game with braindead enemies.

Nobody uses the term "white supremacist" unless it is the enemy labeling white nationalists who want to live segregated and homogeneous, never to dictate or dominate other races. I don't know what your last sentence meant. Free speech is inherently/implicitly white, because the left (full of minorities) does not allow the enemy to speak in public. That is what antifa does, shutting down rallies where ideas are exchanged. They can't compete with truth, so they have to physically attack it.

mark my word, they are sick of people saying "far cry is just about towers". So this time instead, it will be bunkers.

Interesting to see the German's perspective on this

Trump shittalked those NATO faggots for not meeting obligations right to their faces.

That's a generous assessment. I've never noticed a lot of acclaim about 4 when it came out and Primal was forgotten almost as soon as it dropped. I'd give a month tops especially if it's Farcry 3 part III like most people assume it will be.

They're doing that because they know it makes you mad,and they get to feel smug indignation because "lol we triggered those evil racisis that always say we're triggered, dosen't feel good does it? lol" I won't tell you what to do but I don't think it's worth getting upset over. I'm not going to play it, I was never going to play and I doubt many anons were either. They could make a game where you help the poor oppressed colored folk violently overthrow the peaceful whites, complete with scalping and the murder of women and children, because they allowed them to live in their flying Christian, patriotic-American, technological utopia in exchange for menial labor or something crazy like that, and I still wouldn't get mad; it's just a shitty game.

Man, he is not good with scripts. I remember him being a better speaker before the elections.

His address to congress is still his best speech and probably one of the best speeches I've heard.

He still cannot beat the guy taking 5 minutes to address every made up gender and calling them all bullshit. That was majestic.

Boiling point? Pressure point?

Got it.

wow
they went full blown
CHRISTIANS ARE THE WORST PEOPLE EVER

fucking hell i hate ubishit now

Would like to see that, could I get a link please?

Well, I guess I don't really care at all. I've never played a farcry game before and probably never will. It's just the hypocrisy of this cover vs how the SJWs are acting that pisses me off. And the smug reactions on twitter.

I need to see this.

I will look. No garuntees though.

I don't really care for speeches, its a lot more fun to see him in a conversation or talking at a person specifically

That's actually awesome.

Thank you user.

You suck at formatting.

I forgot that they have lunar calendar.

Oh shit I didn't even notice I did that. I deserve bullying.

Had it saved.

archive.is/hDMkx

archive.is/NFyBG

Just found mine too.

Thing is user, like I said they bundled the remaster with it so the numbers are going to be inflated. Remember what they did with the nu-ghostbusters video game? Bundled it free with a buncha shit? (I can't remember if it was a console or the movie itself but you could look that up for yourself)
its still likely in the top 10 most-selling games though.
techraptor.net/content/infinite-warfares-sales-show-call-duty-franchise-need-change

Nigger gotta nig for his masters, and Boston is a shithole.

SJWs are two faced hypocrites. They've do shit like this all the time, acting all smug when they think they've got one over on their opponent only for shit to backfire in their face after which they then get offended themselves without an ounce of self-awareness between the lot of them. The Cidney controversy was a good example of this.

His inauguration speak was pretty great especially after Cuck Schumer's gay little speech

Look at P5 and DMC for more examples.

I think that second one deserves to be spread directly.

I'm still fucking pissed about this.

if you want to here's the non archived link
gameobjective.com/2017/05/25/boston-heralds-zuri-berry-fails-basic-journalism/

archive.is/ZEZsJ

archive.is/4BkUW

Well he took a big dump on Hillary in those debates (no idea why everyone said he lost those, he was clearly the better one) so I thought he would be better at those speeches.

Classic DARVO tactics.
Oh good, I'm not the only one that notices that they're pulling grade school playground bullshit in response to insults.

Because the MSM said it, so it must be true.

Someone nuke Canada already please just mercy kill us.

That wolf face reminds me more of western comic "Crossed."
I wouldn't recommend it. Guro, mass psychosis, rape zombies etc.

That was really good. Is that guy usually on the ball like that? I should start watching him.

That's not what I meant, back then, right when the first debate ended I was in threads all over Holla Forums. People on Holla Forums talked about it, people on Holla Forums talked about it and Holla Forums talked about it too. Holla Forums and Holla Forums said that trump looked very bad in the first one and that he has to improve and work on himself for the next debate. I remember people getting seriously scared.

I don't know what other people see, but when I watched the debates I saw a angry guy speaking the truth, and a woman trying to lie her way out of it, grinning like a fucking idiot the entire time.

So blocking is basically "Break glass in case of cascade failure".

Hes a bretty funny lad

Shills, bots and every institution said he lost but everyone knew he fucking raped her by the second debate
3rd debate was just a victory lap
1st one he went even because he chose to be very passive but no particularly great attacks, plus extreme media bias
Legit dude, CTR shilled harder than almost any other time than during the first debate. Second debate they tried but Trump destroyed too hard for that to succeed.

meant for

fucking CTR shills were the most annoying motherfuckers possible

Sean?

nope

aww shucks, I miss when broteam used to come here

The way I see it, he probably intentionally did poorly in the first to make the victory in the second even better, since destroying someone in round one doesn't make you look amazing, it makes you look like a dick. After doing poorly in the first debate, he met with Farage and said something like "I am growing stronger", which resulted in people speculating that he would destroy her in the second debate and as expected it happened.

Hat? And I will look at the sliver of positivity, the pride shit just hocked a nasty loogie at toronto blm for their stunt last year which pissed off leftist normalfags out here in the maritimes., and I would use that to mock them on twitter, but don't have a twitter.

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Bread Title: Cakes and Aras Edition

They didn't even buy Undertale. That succeeded on everyone else buying it, while SJWs mark it off as a victory.
It's like Portal or listening to music. You don't need to buy to be a fan :')

archive.is/324az

archive.is/1mh0t

archive.is/cPy76

I remember their last attack on Holla Forums and the GG thread before Trump won they fucking lost it the shilling was out of control but in the end we won.

No I'm just some rando Toronto fag who's been here for a long time.

Better have Kaede in the op Baker.

The King Kong game was actually awesome, specially the alternative ending mission.

I still like ben carson, he just needed to be himself and to have got his name out more. But he legit cared about americans and the middle and lower classes. Mark my words though, obama ruined it for blacks forever, that fucking half jew.

Isn't that all they want? Like even if we get lesbian characters in games they still complain about them being hot.

I am pretty sure it was this McInAss guy who asked game devs to make hetero guys uncomfortable.

pride is a fucking travesty that is at the mercy of city council ie the tax-payer to subsidise or else it folds. I don't give a fuck about degenerates marching around but my tax-dollars going to support it sure as fuck grinds my gears, but it was hilarious seeing black lives matter alienate even more moderates by hijacking something that literally had nothing to do with them. The left eats the left

If they give pride a cent this year after they capitulated to a bunch of dindus trying ban uniformed cops from marching, it will be an embarrassment and high-noon for grievance mongers disrupting shit

Another WIP of the poster.

They still exist as Shareblue now and are still on the attack; not nearly as bad as before but now its a consistent. slow combination + the mods being retards

Carson was my choice before I jumped on the Trump train; he just didn't have the personality, resources and strategy to win the election, but he was the most honorable, sincere man in the entire election. Never has a black person had their intelligence insulted by liberal and social media than him. The dude revolutionized fucking brain surgery procedures, and was an example of a black person actually accomplishing something truly great without being propped up by an agenda-pushing media/system, and they just ignore or mock him because he was conservative.
His existence is a damning indictment of every liberal who voted for Clinton in America.

Can we use this as next bread theme?

They keep wasting our money on this shit and the gays I've spoken too want pride gone from Toronto.

Also a shit ton of sjweebs/neofag are pissed at Holla Forums for TD seeing how many Japanese game threads get shilled but that could be due to summerfags.

Yes he did
archive.is/rPYRK

What took you so long?

God I hate him so much. I genuinely want to see him dead.

Reminder that pride is engaging in open pedophilia.

Yeah, pretty much.

He's honestly the one person I feel sorry for. He grew up sheltered, 9/11 happened, he realized he was being sheltered, and he went looking for answers, only to be thrown into another hugbox by people he thought he could trust to give him perspective.

D.Va makes me super uncomfortable

Why is this such a good fetish goddamnit

archive.is/N07ww
archive.is/PcgkQ
archive.is/nUOL5

Jesus.

TINY HANDS DRUMPF TWO SCOOPS RUSSIAN PUPPET ORANGE TINY DICK LOL

Jesus these people need help.

Why nobody told me that Milo had a Haram event?

Those likes and retweets are kinda sad tbh.

It's for the best. She's coreen so she'd probably chop your dick of in your sleep.

What was the purpose of these posters and cards again?

This is my fetish

I agree.
also
18wheeler.jpg

His ex of all people confirms his dick is absurdly good
inconsequential and retarded
false
also false

They really are grasping at straws to get at him

Yeah, ok. It's kinda edgy even for his standards

That looks professional. Very good.

To get people to go to the link provided in the picture and find out that ESA are corrupt hacks.

To promote the redpill, use it as means to catch people's attention (Once the album for the slides is made, the link in the posters will be replaced)

One IRL example : SmugglyPuff

Tell a lie often enough…

You mean Dinsee Nuffin?

Oh yeah, what's going on with Smugglypuff, anyway? Last I checked, she was demanding the college to pay her legal fees because she was charged with committing felonies on their campus. That shit's "burglar gets caught on barbed wire; presses charges on the landowner for 'reckless endangerment'" stupidity right there.

BREAD IS IN THE OVEN, RELEASING AT 700

No sure if it was posted already but; that antifa ethics professor that bashed a person over the head with a bike lock got arrested
archive.is/AfgPm

H-hello?

Yeah?

Delete this.

But seriously these posters believe that bakers have nothing to do after they announce the bread, I have been almost half an hour waiting for the 700 post and I need to leave in 30 minutes more

Sorry I'm late.

I'm very much against "shitpost to 700" but really, the thread grinding to a halt after bread is announced is fucking annoying.

Shitpost before bread turns to burnt crisp?

You have to use chinese

this bread will never get 700 toasts

Chinese?

That's because Naked Gun is the best anime

Yes, it's the language from korea

Still love how the second one looks like it could have been an Iron Maiden cover.

Well, they both smell bad so you're not wrong.

trap benis

post more

9 more posts

That could be said for almost any horror movie poster

Guys, Humble Bundle is giving Rising Storm Game of the year edition for free

Rising storm is shit tho

Fuck Tripwire

I'll get it but I hated RO2 and that stupid cutting off half the content under two title.
I probably won't play it though.

2 more

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

dubs says it's gud
My internet is having an aneurysm, so I'll make it short. It looks fucking good mang.
Pretty much gud2go.
When the the actual redpill archive link is ready, all that is needed is to replace that placeholder location, iirc add a small month year below that, center alignment. Give it a slap on the ass and let it fly.

Great job mang.