Why the fuck did a mod delete the thread talking about this?

Why the fuck did a mod delete the thread talking about this?

I saw that, that was one salty janitor. Is this confirmed real?

Because nobody was actually talking about it and it's also rumorfaggotry and potentiality fake

>>>/cuckchan/

Please hide your nintendo bias. Real or not, it really pisses off the fanboys.

Because mods are dumbasses. This is true of all websites.

So? We have dumb threads all the fucking time. The only reason why you would care is because you're a shill who wants the board space to advertise.

Nobody but autists care about what fanboys do

Holy fuck, I thought the last thread was just some real good shops and nintendo faggots deleting something they don't like. What the fuck nintendo?!

How would it be advertising to take down shit threads?

Someone took the time to make a 3D rabbid princess just to get us all, huh.

Because we just had a 500 replies thread about it yesterday and there is still no reliable source about it

Why?

The point is to take down any thread that isn't your own through whatever means possible, or make the others unusable by shitposting.

You know exactly why. Both well sell and you know it.

Except it might not be

You act like that would be unprecedented.

Are you the guy from the last thread everyone was calling a shill for being skeptical?
this is real and you're still wrong but i'm pretty sure you're not a shill

Biodrones never left, they just changed the prefix.

yes
it still could not be real because anybody could make a fake like this based on the same rumors that one tranny faggot kept parroting especially with the spelling mistake and use of curse words in a Mario IP

What the fuck are you even talking about?

You are acting like a retarded fanboy, aka a ___drone. Holy fuck, are you dense or stupid?

He's implying the uniformity of shilling strategies implies they're the same people.

Except I'm not a fan of Nintendo, Mario, Rabbids, or Ubisoft. Why do you think I am and how would saying this shit is fake make me one? Come on, I want to see your mental gymnastics.

Actually, upon reading/looking at these leaks, there's a high chance it's fake.

The big splash that shows all the characters and the cover in the OP have the exact same poses. There's no difference, they've just cut out the characters and moved them about.

There's spelling mistakes all over the place. Why would Ubisoft or Nintendo, who both have English speakers working for them, call koopa shells "turtle shelves"?

Why would Nintendo use Snowdrop as the engine? That was only included as it was the latest Ubisoft engine. Ubisoft will not be allowed to mess about with this, if it happens, and Nintendo will take over most of development to get the Mario-feel, which means they'd use an in-house engine.

What kind of genre is "crazy combat adventure"? They'd use a normal, well-known name for a genre else people will get confused, both in the public and internally.

All the reports are the exact same. 5 images and a bunch of speculation, with no comment from any developers or a supposed source. They're just copy pasting each other's reports as there's no actual news.

Why would Nintendo and Ubisoft partner up? Ubisoft is aiming for the dudebro audience right now, so why would they suddenly drop that and go for a major project with Nintendo? Why is there only 4-5 months of build up? Both companies would announce the game much sooner and generate online publicity/shilling/social media.

It looks professional, but then there's glaring errors which makes me question it 100%.

Holy shit that's a lot of spacing. I thought it would condense a bit more.

I figured it looked way too official to be fake, but I'm starting to agree with you and f48901 on this.
Maybe I'm just in denial of this being real or something.

kys

So why delete the thread? If it's fake then let the word get out that it's fake. No need to delete it just for someone to make another thread. Mods are faggots as always.

According to the "leaks", ubisoft is developing, not Nintendo
Not even shitty companies are that mono-focused

Reminder, this is the company that is making this.

You act as if fake shit CAN'T look professional. Have you seen the fake NX leaks or the various fake Pokemon leaks over the years?

The thread was deleted because nobody was talking about the fucking game, you moron.

The more professional it looks, the higher the possibility it's real. It's common sense, really.

he deleted my thread asking for samurai vidya as well. The over moderation isn't as bad as halfchans, but it's getting there.

So now we delete threads because they've gone off topic? Fucking kill yourself censorship cuck. We came here for free discussion, not to be told what we can and cannot talk about.

Video games are serious business. :^)

This is 100% an ad.

:^)

Nintendo wouldn't let another party touch Mario. Look at the aesthetic in the pictures; it's the same as the latest 3D Mario games. No way in hell could Ubisoft push out a title that quickly on a new engine with the same look/feel.

Funny how it was randomly announced as a leak, then ignored until suddenly someone pops up with all these screenshots and no proof.
They've had months to cook these up.

Actually, that's a good point. Who DID leak this, anyways?

Remember when Eiji Aonuma was calling Breath of the Wild an "Open Air Adventure" instead of Open World and desperately hoping it'd catch on?

The sonic and mario series says fuck you, you dirty fucking liar.

Mods on Holla Forums and Holla Forums are being retarded these days for some reason

>>>/irc/ read this, you pissants!
After you are done, either go back or stop making garbage threads.

the mods dont know that alternatives are going to start again, after codemonkey fixes board features.

You guys already saw what happened to this board for the past few years, a new change needs to happen. They cant accuse others of being worse than them especially when they are guilty of doing the same shit goons do.

Mods usually come with bias. I heard that /monster/'s mods stealth anchored a thread because it's about raping monster girls instead of getting raped by monster girls.

SEGA vs Ubisoft. SEGA has some rapport with Nintendo, while Ubisoft has none.

Everyone talks big about making a new board, but it just ends in "why should you make it and be BO and not me???"
Mark should use the Metathreads to let us voice ourselves on which mods we don't like so they actually get sorted out.

Guess we better not talk about E3 predictions either huh?

Oh well more koopas are always a good thing

This. The age of Holla Forums and Holla Forums are over. It is finally time for the age of /svidya/ and /liberty/

This doesn't surprise me. I haven't heard one good thing about that trash heap of a board

Wew lad, you are taking this way too hard.

he wont mark along the Holla Forums and Holla Forums mods are faggots for making their userbase suffer terminal cancer by wanting to be big instead of actually throwing out faggots from other sites.

Mark has the bad weakness of wanting to be liked by everyone this would include tumblr and reddit users who lurk, in a sense he is too autistic to be the BO. Like i said, the boards are open again.

Just need to depose Mark, tbh. Only vol that is worthwhile is Cobalt. Rest can get fucked. No one will swap board names for the fundamental boards as they're too ingrained.

Mark is fine. As in Hotwheels is protecting him because v and pol bring the most traffic to here.

because mark is a nintendo shill. did you even see him on gamenight??

You do know deleting threads is worse than anchoring them. The janitors on this board have been deleting threads because it either hurts their feelings or they're too autistic to let it go.

Back to reddit, newfag.

I'll be fair mark does have this bad habit.

I got board and asked their BO. Turns out some faggot wanted ball busting tier rape and that shit doesn't really fly over there from what I've seen

Back on topic if this game is real I dunno what to fucking think anymore. Then again I stopped giving a shit about Nintendo ages ago

Look furfaggot, it hasn't been fine. Its gotten worse, at this point 4/v/ is less cancerous because the redditspergs were baited by Holla Forums to come here.

open up your eyes, its not getting anybetter.

Kind of sucks that the closest thing to a successful Holla Forums alternative was /svidya/ and even then the moderation got sour, albeit it's been a while and I forgot what exactly it was. At least Holla Forums had the semi-active /politics/ and /liberty/ seems okay.

Kind of hard to give anyone shit for banning furries.

They do pride themselves as a pure vanilla romance board, so it makes sense.

Yeah, honestly it's why I like em.

/polk/ is decent from the bit of it I've scrolled through, surprisingly. Books thread on the front page was a nice surprise.

Yeah /politics/ and /liberty/ can handle bants, which is something that Holla Forums and Holla Forums have forgotten in the last years. The problem here is that the mods don't interact with the userbase often. They left the meta on another board, and considered complaints as a problem that cant be fixed.

Either way, Ip's are hashed now, nobody can collect them anymore other than farmer jim and his codemonkey. The old accusations of "ip farming" and its goons wont work anymore when the actual shitty behavior is happening in front of everyone.

I wouldn't trust /polk/ outside of Holla Forums but its nice browsing their board, Holla Forums/pol/ and /leftycuck/ have reddit tier threads on their catalogs 24/7.

Age of /tg/ when?

Bring back 700 bump limit and don't delete threads for dumb reasons like "speculation" and this place will have a nice rise in quality again
As it is a lot of people miss out on good quality threads when they aren't even half full before falling down the catalog
Everything you can see without scrolling is a huge part of the catalog and if a thread is good or popular enough to have over 300 replies it should be allowed to stay near the top of the catalog

meta isn't bad. Only people who tend to hate meta threads hate having flaws of the board exposed. Discussion breeds solutions typically.

In any case gonna look at all the Holla Forums offshoots. /svidya/ is dying and it seems a big issue with boards is single purpose tends to stagnate faster. Maybe so,mething like a Holla Forums /tg/ hybrid

It's mostly the constant atmosphere of paranoia pervading Holla Forums and Holla Forums that get me, I guess the closest I can summarize it as would be that they've forgotten about just shooting the shit in favor of taking themselves seriously. Kind of like replacing a guy who'll talk crazier ideas in politics with you and some jokes about Hitler with a trailer-in-the-desert type.

You have no idea how much I'd love that.

The swordjuice? It does look pretty tasty, doesn't it?
Not sure how I'd actually feel about /tg/ getting the kind of traffic that Holla Forums and Holla Forums get. The faggotry levels would skyrocket and our best board would be ruined.

s/vidya/ failed because the board it tried to replace was fairly young. it still didn't accumulate faggotry to the point where it started to have volunteers delete threads they don't like instead of anchoring them then explaining themselves. Also the goon/intl raids made the idea of having an alternative a thoughtcrime.

The final problem was that /svidya/ offered only videogames, it was just another board that tried to emulated a legacy board. This is a design failure.

What's the most depressing part about that scenario is the fact that they are technically both right. You can't have a 14/88 tier nation overnight, that sort of thing has to be gained gradually unless you want a massive culling that will damage both sides. Not to mention a kneejerk reaction like that will ensure both sides future generations will be locked in a bloody annex war.

That could work.

*Holla Forums was new at the time and it didn't*

/vtg/
all games, all the time.

there might already be something like that. I'll bum around see what I can find

I'd absolutely adore /tg/'s mentality becoming the prevalent one for the site, though /tg/ in general getting some prominence is fine by me as well. /tg/'s more than capable of holding its own with little to no moderation on Chrow's part sheerly because users there know better than to bite the bait or have the creativity to turn a "bad" thread around instead of the more archetypal large-board response of announcing they've reported it and saging.

They seem to be more of a romance board rather than a fetish board, they're good fellows. Though they seem to be a thread stretched to board format

Had a mod delete a thread the other day talking about the danger of mods gravitating towards being only hosted on a single site like Nexus Mods. The janitor probably only saw the Todd Pepe as the OP image and instantly deleted it without actually reading the damn posts.

/tg/ could use a little training when it comes to b8, given some of the recent drama, but overall the mentality is just about perfect. Or as close as you can expect to get on an imageboard.

Someone on /monster/ was talking about making a board like that a few weeks ago. Personally, I'm more in favor of taking activity to a good board, rather than trying to siphon activity from other boards.

Fake or not, the leaks look too "commercial" to just simply write off as fake.

Mark and some mods have panic-deleted threads without reading them simply because they got a shit-ton of reports for "shill" before, that's not outside of the realm of possibility

I can tell already if /monster/ is behind it there's going to be a few issues. not bad ones. the cons will typically be from the furfaggots from what I seen tend to be a major issue.

On the flip side if /monster/'s got a hand in moderation faggotry might end up banned

That's great, how about you make your own Holla Forums and go there, it'll make this one just a little less cancerous atleast.

No way known would Nintendo allow anyone touching Mario to call a koopa shell "turtle shelves", then give it to shareholders, boards, customers etc.

Most of the problems would be solved by removing Mark. I don't know why he wants to be BO so much, he doesn't even abuse the power, he just likes the attention and would probably get more by tripfagging.
Mark should honestly give BO status to one of the not-shit vols, keep himself as vol without as much sway over things and just remove the vast majority of vols, then get applications in again.

Frankly I'm all for an offshoot of Holla Forums that is a hybrid of it and another board. If you wanna stay behind in the shit pit that's fine.

This is Ubisoft. "Commercial" doesn't necessarily mean "professional."

Looks like we're late to the party either way. They already made the board it seems
>>>/games/

Some of the vols need to go too, but Mark hasn't helped matters once.

Do something about the problem or stop making the board worse with your whining or better yet fuck off to 4/v/ since you claim it's less cancerous.

Right will check it later, playing STALKER and eying this thread atm.

looks like someone started the ground work time to help with the framework

mark at one point saw anti anime posters as a danger to the board. instead of working to destroy the ongoing tumblr raid that affected both 8/v/ and 4/v/. around the time when correct the record was using overwatch/leftypol shilling to find new ways to aggravate the userbase so they could use those shilling techniques against Holla Forums marks friends and mods laughed at him for being so dense behind his back.

Laugh behind marks back don't ever be honest to him, you are more cancerous than reddit will ever be.

I was wondering where the thread went.

No user
Monstergirls ARE furry, with or without a snout

Even the ogres, ghost, dullahans and Cirno?
**Answer me damn it."*

Let's not start this. Only people who cry MG are furries tend to be faggots who want to stir the pot or furries assmad people are more readily accepting of MGs than gay rainbow wolves. Good example is further up in this thread. Furry assmad that /monster/ bans his shit

I can't wait for this thread to get deleted for being metashit and for you to make a new one claiming you're being persecuted over nintendo bias.

If it's real, they're getting a head start silencing the mockery this shit will cause.
This will be the biggest abomination in recent gaming history.

If it's fake, they're getting a headstart on silencing naysayers regardless.

How much does Nintendo pay you guys?

way to project you filthy redditor.

They're supposed to pay us?

You aren't a true nintendo fanboy if you get paid to shill.

Why are nintendo fanboys so autistic? I only casually browse Holla Forums, but whenever shit like this happens, the nintendrones always come out in full autistic force. The company isn't even anywhere close to half decent. They make trash games for kids. Why defend them like your life is on the line? I just can't understand.

To be fair all games are made for kids. The demogrpahic shift towards dude bros and the like came aorund during the PS1 era thanks to Sony.

Frankly I just care about vidya. Nintendo in recent years hasn't put out anything noteworthy aside from BotW which interested me because of the game mechanics

I see, so Nintendo is playing chess in all 31 dimensions.

Literally no one is defending this. Every single post is saying it's real and will be shit or it's fake and people are stupid for falling for it.
No one is saying "Gee, Nintendo sure is smart with this move!"
Go back to reddit then.

Trying to deflect by screaming that it's fake is an attempt to defend Nintendo from criticism.
Good god
actually from Holla Forums which might as well be reddit at this point.

I see, so I should instead believe every single rumour and piece of shit random faggots post.
Well, that makes a lot more sense than looking at things and actually thinking about what I'm seeing.

Thanks Holla Forums 2.0, for showing us how to disregard any form of individual thought, and instead only parrot what Imkampfy people who shit on Nintendo out of instinct think.

Its a normal and reasonable response given how far Ninty has fallen.

You're more likely a /polk/posting goon

Yes, we must blindly follow past events and accept the immediate narrative being spun to us by imkampfy OP.
Thank you once again, Holla Forums 2.0.

It's just Holla Forumsacks sick of the ban happy faggots censoring anything that isn't 100% kill non-whites. Goons stick to the big boards.

there's a fair amount of Holla Forumsacks there, but just as many goons. 2/3rds of the posts there are drumpfposting and being angry at Holla Forums (though they do have a books thread, which is a good sign)
Holla Forums and its moderation are heading downhill, but /polk/ is just salty shitpost and goon central. People don't know basic shit like how to pronounce board names
and things of that nature

Drumpfposting isn't goons. That's Holla Forumsacks who were kicked from Holla Forums and moved to Holla Forums. Some of it is serious, but the majority is just shitposting as they've been doing it for so long on Holla Forums.

Hello fellow Bernout, I sure hope the minimum wage gets boosted to 15 USD. I'm sure there will be no repercussions at all if it happens.

Do you actually fucking believe this shit?

You didn't even read his post, you dumb niggerkike.

Hello fellow liberal, I sure hope the Common Core English curriculum gets dropped to lower standards. I'm sure there will be no repercussions at all if that happens.

Except nothing like that has even happened in this thread.

As far as mario crossovers go, there have been some wierd ones, so i wouldnt be suprised if there was a mario/rabbids thing. Hell, mario's crossed over with puzzles and dragons (a phone game) so who knows

P+D is well loved in Japan and has had crossovers with other franchises before.
Rabbids isn't well loved anywhere and hasn't had crossovers to measure success.

How are rabbids still a thing? Don't think I've seen anyone like them.

*that likes them

No one likes Rabbids aside from autistic kids and that was before Minecraft hit. They slowly lost their charm to the Minions, making their wacky LOLXD Antics completely pointless in this day and age.

In fact, I'm suprised they haven't mixed the Minions with the Rabbids.

Double the cancer.

The answer to all of this is is: Because Ubisoft is fucking retarded. French people can't speak English, they barely even possess a brain.They get bombed every evening and still want more. Their entire national team consists of niggers. They are beyond retarded. Have you ever played Monster Hunter online? Then you would know what I'm talking about.

They are fucking retarded. And we were not supposed to see those pictures. They are for the executive floor.