Why doesn't EVERY single player game have a feature like this?

Why doesn't EVERY single player game have a feature like this?

nice thread OP

Ever thought he isn't trying shill but instead ask a question, Faggot?

yeah, I really got that impression

He's still a fucking retard and should go back to reddit.
Dickmunching asscake faghat.

nice goonerey
:^)

It's a genuine question, I'm not typing out a whole damn essay for neo 8/v/

Either Prey or Dishonored
Either way, kys

To answer your question
Game devs are lazy and executive publishers give them constrainsts, both in deadlines and creativity.

Standart = Good
Standart = Money invested back

YOU ARE A PART OF THE PROBLEM

Self control. It's one of the signature human abilities. Try it some time!

I'm tapped out, this is all I can find.

that's funny

Because most games (including that one) aren't careful enough about death to make an Iron Man mode anything but frustrating. Why do you even care? A lazy piece of shit like you isn't gonna play Iron Man anyway.

look, perspective

I've played F.E.A.R, don't remember it having that, though. also played SS1 for 30 minutes and gave up because I wasn't in the mood

Fuck you and fuck these threads.

It doesn't have that but the Voicemails not sequencial so it can be hard right grasp what the fuck went down on your first plautrough aka its more difficult than most plots.

out of the box, ai war has a fuckin smorgasbord of options to add some spice to the game and mostly serve to make the game more difficult.

autism

reddit

The redditard is you

maybe you should try looking up some key points that you see in the image instead
with that out of the way yes this OP is a failure of a shill.

corporatism

Now, remember to throw in a quick reference to how Japan is BTFO because this is a western game, and maybe sprinkle in something about mods being rulecucks for banning you. Hell, I'll give you those 10 bucks back if you can link this to Bernie losing the election.

Because save anywhere is for casuals afraid of consequences. Even check point auto saves are better.

Not every game tries to save a horrendous PC release with a free patch adding a shitload of options to improve replayability.

Wow, what the fuck is up with this thread.

This is an amazing fucking thread.I'm not being sarcastic. I enjoyed reading this. Please continue.

Fuck off to your safespace, cuck.

because only faggot whould ask for it ?

IT IS YOUR FUCKING CHOICE

save everytime, save only one, or restart as soon as there is a gameover.
you dont need a dev "baby-sistering" you.

OP is a tremendous faggot

It doesn't take a genius to figure out that OP is referring to the whole difficulty options menu and not just the saving one specifically.

And for that matter, your point is fucking stupid because a whole lot of games don't actually let you save as you want, meaning that saying that it's all up to player choice is often simply false.

then that is even worst.
how can one be so stupid to ask difficulty tunner from X game to be available for all other games ? that's retarded.

also what is this ?
"i want a high difficulty … but i do not want X or Y or Z to be too difficult."