#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: Faraway Voyage Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:

PRIORITY TARGET: OPERATION AROUND THE WORLD
Email Atlus and tell them how much you're enjoying Persona 5, and that despite the media blitz, the translation is well done and you're happy with how the game has been brought over.
atlus.com/contact/
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. ESA dig and sift ghostbin (needs sifting and verification)
ghostbin.com/paste/qw2v3
6. ESA & other countries counterparts pastebins, more sorted info (needs sifting & verification)
>>>/gamergatehq/330259

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

- archive.is/WlaOH
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49
- youtube.com/watch?v=ItI0mGjdfnw
- e3countdown.com/

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines); Possibly in need of rewriting.
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage); Same as above.
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker); Same as Baby Seal.
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EHXwL
archive.is/Dwfah
archive.fo/vNyIz
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
archive.is/bvrdl
oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/ubisoft-creative-director-implicated-in-dox-attempt-on-gamergate-supporter/9460/
archive.is/R5Azw
archive.fo/16pJI
archive.fo/rJJ84
archive.fo/fXJW5
archive.fo/SpJy7
archive.fo/W1AtS
archive.fo/X4fuz
archive.fo/Y6Uvg
archive.fo/ByT7i
archive.fo/cYeID
archive.fo/qPyV0
archive.fo/tXxX5
archive.is/xYj1O
archive.is/O1Pzl
archive.is/iSj3V
archive.is/ZWaAI
archive.is/TBfE7
documentcloud.org/documents/3729123-POTUS-RD-Doc.html#document/p1
twitter.com/Yaro_RT/status/867089464690126848
archive.is/LZFBk
action.aclu.org/donate-aclu
archive.is/C1T0D
archive.is/KwKsL
archive.is/Rq0v7
archive.is/VZCyT
archive.is/r3ai8
archive.is/LpS2g
archive.fo/uIXjj
archive.is/awfFc
archive.is/IN3JB
web.archive.org/web/20170524035512/https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/sirfoch-incident/
archive.is/bi8pj
archive.fo/bWmG6
imgur.com/a/z4uBb
archive.is/M5NoA
archive.is/X3Zab
archive.is/r4HbF
archive.is/LX4za
archive.fo/BrXcc
archive.is/w9TJb
archive.is/EEbZ0
archive.is/LbB3V
archive.is/u5ZC2
archive.is/dycHE
archive.is/5EqND
archive.is/nGkpC
archive.fo/W2WBq
oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/get-even-game-delayed-to-june-23rd-in-light-of-manchester-bombing/31440/
archive.is/Okymz
archive.is/oouSR
archive.is/p3GpE
archive.is/K96LG
twitter.com/PamelaGeller/status/867381747150856192
archive.is/W643V
archive.is/gFK3e
breitbart.com/national-security/2017/05/23/jakarta-governor-imprisoned-blasphemy-islam-drops-appeal-fearing-violence/
archive.is/BMbpg
segabits.com/blog/2017/05/24/persona-5-hits-sales-450000-units-north-america/
archive.is/znrdO
archive.fo/qD7EC
twitter.com/ErinTiernan/status/867017130201550849
archive.is/NVark
twitter.com/MockNDrole
archive.fo/l9aum
brainpickings.org/2015/06/15/william-james-the-energies-of-men-second-wind/
archive.is/C8FBw
archive.is/SIk0c
archive.is/sXfCK
archive.fo/upHAb
archive.is/bPszF
archive.is/n9nYa
archive.is/A4Lvn
archive.is/0GkrD
archive.is/SMfd4
archive.is/U8wQI
archive.is/PyCeQ
archive.is/WfNaZ
archive.is/t7Hlm
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/2xw15w/war_and_coffee_featuring_brad_wardell_brianna_wu/
archive.is/br9Vy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No off-topic blogposting.

archive of before bread
archive.is/EHXwL

First for benis

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news

> IMPORTANT: Dig on Sad Panda’s Mod team, they decided to keep the upscaled doujins and not bothering for the users opinion in the thread regarding those.
- archive.is/Dwfah
- archive.fo/vNyIz

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa, make sure to use it.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.
Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent

Always remember to get journos to shill your game in advance
archive.is/bvrdl

FOR HIM, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF SOCJUS

second half of 2017 is looking kinda shit
time to go

For her, still best Mom and Bot.

Using the ESRB's ARC PDF, I found some conflicting messages in the Mario x Rabbids images because the PDF says that displaying any other rating authority is prohibited (With some exceptions.)

Alright, who got it?

Is this going to be a reverse-P5, where journoclique shills the everloving fuck out of pure whipped-up shit only to have it splatter on the pavement and spray back up into their mouth?

I have a feeling they'll just act like the vultures they are and say things like "too little too late" when it comes to Peach.

HAPPY St ELLIOT'S DAY

For reference.

Rabbids are basically the Minions of vidya

oneangrygamer.net/2016/08/ubisoft-creative-director-implicated-in-dox-attempt-on-gamergate-supporter/9460/

Ubisoft is a western company

I was on the fence about wanting to pick up a switch until I saw this.
Why am I suddenly expecting horrible Frenchy manvoices for Peach?

They're still big, and people haven't been weaned off them yet; what's more, they're the only large MSM media outlet that remains at least somewhat conservative. While keeping them isn't ideal, they do still need to remain alive until we can call it acceptable losses. As it is, we can't say that's the case.

Maybe, but I doubt it. Let's not forget that the gaming media generally has a distaste for Nintendo and enjoy shitting on them (hence why Nintendo started doing Directs in an attempt to bypass them). The only time these people rally behind the big N is when they think it will be sticking it to Gamergate or other people they hate (IE: Defending FE Fates). Unless Ubisoft is opening up it's pocket book, It'll most likely get 7.5s around the board and receive about the same amount of press that a Paper Mario or Mario and Luigi game gets.

FOR HIM THE PATRON ST OF GOOBERGATE

This is the top trending video on YT right now

IS THIS THE END FOR DRUMPF? HOW CAN HE EVER HOPE TO RECOVER FROM THIS

Now whether or not the Mario x Rabbids game is confirmed to be true, my point in the previous thread remains. Compile all the bullshit western devs or pubs have done like Ted Price & the virtue signalling, Epic & their "Drumpf" achievement for Gears of War, etc. Combine all that with the ESA trying to pretend they didn't tweet LW, western gaming industry will have fun defending itself.

HOLY SHIT SHE DEE-STROOYED HIM FIRE EMOJI LAUGHING WHILE CRYING EMOJI

Wow it's fucking nothing.

IT'S OVER, DORPF IS FINISHED

TROUBLE IN PARADISE?
COULD PLUMPF'S MARRIAGE BE IN JEOPARDY
t. Colbert, Oliver, Noah, and whatever other washed up Comedy central comedian signed a deal with jewtube to prop themselves up

Top tier shit user

They really seem to be pushing the advertising on this one up really high. Are people in the clique involved?

When I think I'm going to have a great morning, I opened Twitter and I see images of people still apologetic towards the terrorists than the victims that it's justified because Muslims were and STILL "oppressed". I don't want to get mad early in the morning, but now I want to beat the shit out of them with a steel baseball bat. Fuck them!

That's actually pretty embarrassing.

Not as embarrassing as Trudeau's three person handshake. That's will never be topped.

Patriarchy? What patriarchy?

Who the fuck lets ubisoft touch their ip? When was the last time they released anything halfdecent?
Why the fuck does nintendo still deal with ubisoft after they cucked the wiiu hard.

From last thread, Laura Kate's been acting smug that their "Leak" (That they just recycle from other places) is confirmed, so take that of what you will.
Original source
archive.is/R5Azw
Kate prematurely celebrating
Pic 1
archive.fo/16pJI
archive.fo/rJJ84
archive.fo/fXJW5
archive.fo/SpJy7
Pic 2
archive.fo/W1AtS
archive.fo/X4fuz
archive.fo/Y6Uvg
archive.fo/ByT7i
archive.fo/cYeID
archive.fo/qPyV0
archive.fo/tXxX5

Every time I see those people, I just keep remembering that one post where it was all basically explained as a Monty Python skit.
In other news, it seems ISIS has taken over a city in the Phillippines, presumably because Duterte's war on drugs is actually negatively affecting their revenue.

People are just going to have to accept their loved ones being blown up, shot, and/or beheaded by Islamic terrorists from now on, user. The mayor of London said so :^)

One leak and it feels vindicated? Still a horrible piece of shit person.

Reminder that >she threw a massive fucking temper tantrum because Nintendo blacklisted >her, and tried to rally all >her buddies to boycott Nintendo.

I think I misunderstood your post since you're talking about the advertisement pushing boundaries. Well, I'm not certain about the clique themselves, but a Ubisoft employee tried to dox Mombot (#ZachAttack)
And one of the writers for Far Cry 4 back in 2014 said "You don't negotiate with terrorists #StopGamerGate2014" (I have it on me, but it's buried.)
Ubisoft's batshit insane, I can say that.

Monty python saw future.
slowpoke.jpg Duterte canceled his trip to Russia, these goat fuckers are already dead.

THEY FAILED TO KILL RAYMAN AND NOW THEY'RE COMING FOR MARIO

(chekt)

Holy shit, when did we get so many no fun retards who think making edgy offensive jokes is bad? Hell, last thread we had someone say
That's fucking SJW tier logic there.

This? I completely disagree, but I know that this thread will get out of control if I say anything more.

Here they are.

I thought I nailed that ironic joke.

Hoo boy, I remember how that went.

THAT'S IT! DRUMPF IMPEACHED FOR SURE NOW!

A common theme in social justice plots.

I had an image of my head akin to a sitcom with a shitty neighbor. A family or three are sick of being around that one asshole neighbor and try to move far away to get away from them, only for the plane trip and the new neighborhood welcoming them and the asshole that decided to follow them to their new home. I'm imagining some of the Muslims in Europe now like that thanks to such open border policies.

I can only be so glad that they almost always target big cities, where the casualties are much more likely to be cucked liberals. Unfortunately, my mother still works in the city, so I have to be careful about how I say this. God, I hope she can retire soon.

Looks like she either swatted his hand away or they bumped hands accidentally and both pulled their hands away at the same time

As someone that recently moved to the UK, it's kind of amazing to see how quick people went from being surprised shit like this happened to just accepting it.
We're now at the point where people don't even take those few hours to mourn for the victims, it's instantly "oh poor muslims".

Fucking hell man

I'd hope he would learn something, but I doubt it. He is just going to make more excuses, and ignore that the Islamic areas of the world were fucked over the way they were because there is a fundamental issue they never worked out. Those fundamental issues making them good for causing panic which makes it easier for government overreach.

Morrissey is actually surprisingly redpilled.

The bleeding hearts have always been like that.
Denying all reality for their own.

The real people still outnumber their enemies- but they need to be united.

Did they actually think that shit was social justice? How it showed both "choices" were fucking awful and even the "progressive" choice was in many ways worse than the conservative one. If they were being ironic they succeeded.

I'm surprised they haven't arrested this man for hate speech yet.

Yeah, they've called the army in- but with what they (haven't) done, we can safely assume it's not pointing at them.

To the user helping me last thread >>>/test/47122

archive.is/xYj1O

archive.is/O1Pzl
Boy does this sound familiar

Hes may be a Gay Vegan Autist but hes bretty redpill. He also really hate the chinks for some reason.

Isn't that the Hillary Clinton organization that was made to "counter claims of 'Fake News'"?

What a fucking genius. Anybody got a medal for this guy?
Fucking SocJus fags should all go die in a hole.

~AWOOOOOOO
PROGRESSIVE

I hate this faggot. I really do. He is such a shit stain.

So, write to them and show support.
How better to counter someone saying "I'll boycott your shit" with "I'll buy your shit".

Not that I'd go as far as giving them free advertising on social media, but it's your call.

You mean like how you and Anita "went away," Josh? Oh, wait, both of you just kept escalating, escalating, and escalating, and when people ignored you, you MADE UP reasons to be offended.
FUCK. YOU.

bingo

That was Correct the Record, but a lot of those individuals went on to Media Matters.

Pretty much same group of idiots

Source on Duterte canceling his trip?

WOLVES HUNT IN PACKS, ARISEN

Chinese, at least modern ones, can be really fucking scummy.

Kindly reminder that they will never, ever get laid, and their thirst will be greater than a man stuck in the middle of the Sahara.

And when called out on it, they literally go "B-BUT IT'S OKAY WHEN WE DO IT! WE'RE ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY, EVERYONE ELSE THAT USED THESE TACTICS AREN'T ON THAT SIDE!"

He is right but I bet he's looking at it at the wrong angle. The idea that terrorism stems from disenfranchisement isn't a call for more inclusion, it should be a realisation that inclusion has allowed it and will eventually cause it to come from the natives too. The only rational decision to stop this terrorism is to kick out all of the foreigners and focus on your own people.
Some faggot with a twitter tell him that he's right and all of the foreigners should be moved back to their homelands and prevented from coming into a land that obviously they don't like.

archive.is/iSj3V
archive.is/ZWaAI

I hope Duterte shows them the same mercy he gives drug dealers.

You ever notice how their view on race is literally "black and white?"

And the funny thing about the right side of history line, I heard talk radio personalities use it about a decade before they did.
All of a sudden it makes perfect fucking sense why anything they have a hand in is 100% fucking derivative work instead of actually new, interesting concepts.

It was meh. Not much to say. I thought it'd be far, far worse.
I'd hardly call what Melania did as embarrassing though. Its literally nothing.

You're alright user

No that shit isn't proven. If anything, centuries of history disproves it.

Flew right over my fucking head.
heh

Looking at the thread, I see zero fucking solid evidence and I think all the people losing their minds over this are being trolled hard.

But Zimmerman is a super aryan who wishes to genocide all the poor african americans!

He's right
I don't think he understands who we're dealing with here, it's too late for that shit.

If they are being trolled, the person who made it put a remarkably high amount of effort into it. I think its true, but we'll see what happens

Apparently some transcripts of Trump's call with Duterte.

archive.is/TBfE7
documentcloud.org/documents/3729123-POTUS-RD-Doc.html#document/p1

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'
☑ Hacked a character into ARMS, then leaked it
☑ Having a girl fetish

If anything, it looks more like an internal sales pitch than an actual ad.

I know nothing of game informer. I decided to take some old ones off my friend (he long since unsubscribed) just to skim through them to see if anything interesting pops up and I can add to my backlog. Redpill me on them please. How pozzed are they ?

Holy shit

I sort of agree & while it gives me some design notes, I kind of don't like how the colour scheme they used mirrors Feminist Frequency's videos (Pink & Blue.)
Speaking of design, made these from last thread.

I thought that was obvious? iirc it was a leak?
I don't know much about the situation though.

I thought she was just a Gyaru or something. With the exception of her booty, she doesn't have any black features.

I think if it was that, there wouldn't be so many "quirky" spelling errors and other intentional typos.

Poor Bernie. Reduced to food for a rabbit.

Are those magazines even still a thing and is Nintendo even bothering with them anymore?

>I have to do something to preserve the Filipino nation
If only preservational ethnically-homogeneous sentiments like that were not "thought crime" in practically every white western nation we could have crime as low as Japan. But instead we are told epidemic of drugs & violent crime is just a "normal part of living in a big city".

Well, I mean, they're French.

The flips aren't all that great either. The near anarchism that Duterte has allowed isn't exactly a good thing user.

I know they bitched about killer is dead being sexist, and shilled anita at some point.

twitter.com/Yaro_RT/status/867089464690126848

Oh boy, here we go!

Muslims are not men and men are not people, confirmed!

They seem both pretty pozzed and pretty shit user.
I get them free because FUCKING gamestop is my best option around for getting games and, well I'll show you. Lemme post pics real quick
And no you're not seeing things. That actually got #1 spot on their RPG list.

iirc it was Ubisoft Paris working on it and Frenchies are notoriously shit at english

Gotta keep reinforcing that narrative.

ISIS chimped out recently cus Duterte went out playing Supervillain. Dude burnt down a Masque had an imam get fucked by a pig & castrated every boy present.
not a good thing is understatement

Reminds you of something? Oh, Anita Sarkeesian's rant about toxic masculinity minutes after the bodies of the victims of both shootings at Ottawa and Marysville haven't gone cold yet.

SPECIAL FEATURE: Why Video Game journalism matters
archive.is/LZFBk

SPOILER WARNING: It Doesn't if you're mention those sites

Leakers in a nutshell. I've run out of patience for them a long time ago:

They truly are the worst. Their own egos inflate them to be such unbearable faggots. I can't think of any known e-celeb that has dealt with leaks in the past to not be a ginormous faggot.

I love how even Bethesdrones were calling bullshit on Skyrim being #1. When even the people that you're trying to cater to are going "yeah, nah" to your shit, it's time to leave. Pic semi-related.

source?

Let's face it, all these leakers prancing around the internet were THAT kid in elementary school. You know, the ones who claimed that their uncle worked for Nintendo, and they had early access to copies of Pokemon Green, which also included the Orange Islands.

I feel like a lot of those lists will deliberately put a troll pick at #1 to get people to share it.

You'd think that, but I get the feeling that they were going full "how do you do, fellow kids" because every single normalfag and their mother has played Skyrim.

Sounds like no half measures, but I find that hard to believe due to hearing absurd amounts of atrocity propaganda against any bad goy nation.

Steam is having issues with connection so I decided to check isteamdown.com which I haven't checked in a long time. So then I see this:

>A fucking link to action.aclu.org/donate-aclu

What the fuck happened. I know this is just some random person's site but still. Is this due to the time during the wake of Trump's inauguration where tons of normalfags were donating to ACLU for no other reason than shills vaguely stating that they would somehow protect them from Trump? I'm trying to visit snapshots of it from web.archive.org but even that's not loading for me; rather, the snapshots. I just get internal error messages from them.

Note: The underline under ACLU disappears when your mouse hovers over this. This is not a shop.

Same, what the fuck is up with the ACLU link?

I apologize in advance for hotlinking the ACLU. I forgot that greentext doesn't kill the hyperlink, or at least on some browsers it does.

Still waiting for web.archive.org to give me snapshots. Now web.archive -the whole site- is giving me 504 Gateway Time-out errors.

The Arab world is incredibly butthurt that Israel has kicked their asses in every war throughout its entire existence despite their numerical and oil money advantage. A true reconciliation would mean selling the kikes out to be slaughtered.

But I guess that's one of the things that would get Josh hard.

I can't fucking take this shit anymore.

I'm so fucking pissed, I'm gonna wear girls clothes now. Fuck it, maybe I'll get fucking special tranny privileges now if I look ass ugly.

Speaking of design. Do you happen to have the exact typeface or close enough that the ESA logo uses? The 'entertainment bla bla bla' part in particular. I'm playing with a rough idea prototype, I wonder if I can ask for your help.

The text
and
same as the logo, but laid out in a circle. ESA on top part, the rest on lower curve. Similar to the Suwako card.
for what purpose.jpg
Playing with the janus coin imagery for the ESA promo poster rough hack.

Just learn to troll properly and you can turn retarded shit that the media puts out into fun. Revealing how absurd they are and reveling in it turns people against them and makes people already against them do the same thing. The media is only taken serious so long as you take them serious.

What is up with the 2hu business cards?
Is this a new epic maymay?

Good point. God damn, i'm angry. I mean, how the fuck can they spew this shit with a straight face, how can retards still gobble this garbage up? I am fucking sick of this trash.

That's part of western interventionism though.
Also, getting rid of Israel would be a pretty good move for us as it would kill the ZOG.

user I think you've been reading too many of trapanon's posts

When you realize that not that many people do you will realize that it's actually the media that's desperate to make everyone believe this. The media is preaching to the choir but we're all stuck in the church, so to speak. The actual retards are a minority that's handed everything to them so they can be examples to be followed - but then you see how much of a wreck they are and no one wants to be them. That's the people you should go after besides making fun of the media. Revealing how much of a joke the media and the actual retards -who are a minority- who follow it is so cutting edge humor that the media is fearful of that.

I want nothing to do with women nowadays, a trap might be fun. We could Play overwatch together

I found the font used for the Mario x Rabbids text: Billy
Does it remind you of Horton hears a Who?

Jesus Christ lad, you've got to get a groove.

So I've come across something interesting, I doubt it's something that bears looking into, but I think it's interesting nonetheless.

I came across this old game for MS-DOS called Sensible World of Soccer 96/97. Made by Sensible Games, it is what it says on the tin, a soccer game from 96/97. Primitive by today's standards to be sure, but I was impressed by the level of depth the game had; Sensible had put in club teams from nations worldwide, countries whose domestic leagues certainly aren't in any of the modern FIFA or PES games, and may never have even been in any previous iteration in the first place. I'm talking the obscure European Leagues, the J League in Japan, India, Russia, even a few African domestic leagues. That's on top of a bevy of international teams and full cup competition. But that's not what piqued my interest, GG-wise.

Alongside all of the national teams and club teams, Sensible included 30 pre-packaged custom teams that players could use or write over at their leisure. Some of them were expected, a team made up of the developers, a Liverpool All-Time XI (probably put in by a fan of the English side), but there's also some humourous ones as well, a team made up of books of the Bible, a team called 'Cheeseboard' with various types of cheeses making up the squad, and 'Kebab Shop' whose players are literally the menu of a kebab shop. Kind of funny, but then, your eye gets caught by the team shown in pic related: The Sad Truth.

The team is made up of fragments of a long sentence. A message from the devs, certainly. Nonsensical in the order presented, I thought I'd put the phrases in order by their number, 1-16. Such an order presents you with the equally nonsensical

Stumped, I tried putting the thing in order myself, to no avail. Then the thought hit me: Look at the team in formation. The order presented there held the answer. The message decoded reads:

Coached by 'No Fun Anymore,' you can clearly see what was trying to be put across.

I ended up looking through the other teams, and did find two teams that could go by as 'pretty risque,' one being 'The Slagheap,' which is literally just a team made up of women's first names, and 'Cheap Thrills' which includes players such as 'Banana,' 'Hair Brush,' 'Cucumber,' and 'Joystick,' amongst others. It makes me wonder what else they intended to put in, but ended up getting cut.

So there you have it, a 20 year old soccer game, but the fear of censorship was still there. Shows you again how far back some of the shit we rally against is rooted. Again, probably nothing worth digging into, but an interesting little case nonetheless.

Well ain't that a surprise.

That cover would be cool if everyone didn't look like roid raging fucktards, poor chrono. The covers and art are honestly one the only redeeming factors of these things.

I'll read them for the fuck of it, I have no idea when they turned to shit but the ones I got go all the way back to skyward sword. I'll make a list of journos, keep tabs on them and see who are the true cucks today. It will be like watching something slowly de-evolve.

Err, pic in question that I'm using as the janus coin.

fag

Is that gilda

Gameinformer is a great magazine to read if you like articles telling you how gamers are being mean to poor old Anita Sarkeesian. See here: archive.is/C1T0D

As to game recommendations? Well, if you just look at the pictures and don't read the text, you might see something good in there!

archive.is/KwKsL

You nigga know that Burritos is a Tex-Mex thing.

9/10 cutie would make gf

Also why haven't they gone after Starbucks? If you read their history they stole their idea from coffee shops in europe

Remove that impostor.

Because obviously, white people have no culture, shitlord!

This makes me so damned angry.
ENJOY THE FUCKING BURRITOS YOU PRIVILEGED UPPER-CLASS PORTLAND FUCKS

10000 hours in MS paint

If people keep this up Matt Furie will have to disown the rest of the cast of that comic.

Yes I do.
Are these what you want?
To be honest, I'm laughing at this Janus idea because of the fact they announced the E3 Colosseum.

Summon the Juden. I want this to happen.

I like my men like I like my women.
2 dimensional and feminine.

user…

This is what gets me. Of all things they could complain about regarding Trump, they always pick the most inconsequential little shit. Like…infants.

Someone fucked up that OC.

Read my post again.
There's a fucking bulge in the panties how retarded do you think I am.

Pretty retarded to be honest.

Ok I've been busy for a while so any news on the panda mods?

;_;

Fugyeah.jpg
Very close, how hard is it to fit the 'entertainment software association into the lower curve? I mean imagine if it's written similar to what you see on a coin. Except not in the actual coin, just outside like you have with the ESA on to top there.

I'm brainstorming but I'm running on empty with that circular text alignment.

Basically I'm picturing the ESA curved on top, entertainment software association text curved below, it makes a circle around the coin.

And a repetition of the entertainment software association like on the first pic, but just straight aligned not curved.

You like traps so…

>To be honest, I'm laughing at this Janus idea because of the fact they announced the E3 Colosseum.
That's what I am counting and betting on. That's part of the memetic "in" that I am gambling on. I don't know if it will work but I gotta try.

Something like these? I'm a bit confused.

danke user

Maybe try wrapping the full name around the outside of the coin, and putting ESA straight on the bottom?

The faces should be 5G's and Dirty Dan, side by side.

Sorry I'm trying to clarify it, closer to the first pic. Like a circular text of the coin, you got the circular part like that but I was thinking of putting it outside the coin graphic itself. Looking at it now, hmm, it might be better with the ESA at the lower curve, and the entertainment software association on top of coin curve. Hold on, let me try to roughly hack a rough example using with what you gave me.

I recall that a long time ago, he, a son of immigrants, complained about immigrants, then immigrated to Italy.

Puffy vulva retarded.

>>>Holla Forums9968171
Looks like Hannity was (((persuaded))) to shut it down.
Looks like he was swinging a little too close to the hornet's nest. A true and utter shame

Guess we have to hope that Kimdotcom guy's shit is legit

Well fuck, that's disappointing. I've seen article after article claiming that Fox News issuing an apology is 'proof' that the case is closed, and this will just strengthen that narrative.

I don't know how they could say that with a straight face, when they only "debunked" the FBI having his laptop (by literally asking one random guy if they had it). There's still like a dozen questions left, like "why the fuck was he shot in the middle of a lit intersection if it was a robbery," "why haven't the cops looked at CCTV footage," and "why haven't they looked at the microphone system that triangulates and identifies gunshots?"

Like this? Radial tool is shit

The basic idea and concept, yes. It's the fine tuning that is going to be a fughueg bitch with this. I'm picturing ESA curved on the bottom, the rest somehow fitting on top, might have to be reduced in size.

It may have to be hand placed tbh, I will try it myself, it's only fair that I should give it a try and get some work in this too.

I occasionally read through leddit to know what your garden variety leftist is saying about this sort of thing. They don't give a shit about any of that. If the media says there's nothing there, they take it as an immutable fact. They have no clue what the details of the case are, and they don't want to know.

archive.is/Rq0v7
archive.is/VZCyT
archive.is/r3ai8
archive.is/LpS2g

People tried to go after GIMP again about a week ago.

Jesus, GIMP is just not taking their shit.

I want these people to get the fuck out.
Imagine if they knew that it used to be called The GIMP. GIMP should have ignored them to be honest

All the time!

Holyshit. Someone in the open source community with balls? How did that happen? Usually they get taken over by 'grrrl power' programmers who subvert them with codes of conduct.

why

for what purpose do you attack a fucking photoshop thing with gender bullshit

☑ Used a bomb to kill people at an Ariana Grande concert.

Nah, see, people like Linus Torvalds told them to fuck off until they can prove they can make something of merit. So, they went over the heads of popular projects and targeted the repositories that host them, like GitHub.

It was more about "the disabled community reclaiming the term gimp" while simultaneously saying that it's a slur.

How is it possible to have such a manly name

Speaking of which, is there some CMS or whatever that allows you to run your git project in your own server?

Fuck these people, they keep starting up shit about worthless garbage while absolutely ignoring massive cases of pedophilia or rape gangs whenever they happen to be somewhat at fault for causing them indirectly.

Wait, why GIMP?
>'gimp' is offensive, despite GIMP the program being an acronym
My GOD. Good on the person running PR for not backing down

What the fuck.

But that was an actual terrorist

It all stems from the idiotic notion that speech that's not politically correct is equivalent to physical violence.
I can barely type straight I'm so angery. fucking libshit retard parents flipping out over ebul drumf XDDD doesn't help either.

Wew

I remember some people suggesting that might be Hispanic/Latina, or just ambiguously brown. Either way, she's a Hollywood star and acts sophisticated with a color scheme that complimentary AND has quite the ass and hips ratio. If anything, she fits the sort of design Tumblr loves to do: pinks and purples, brown skin, and thicc– execpt Nintendo made her look GOOD and PROFESSIONAL.

What did they want/expect? Some Mammy archetype, "urban" look, or just cornrows/fade because that's what they think all black women should look?

you're thinking of gitlab, you can install it to do that. gitgud is one. (so is github, only they glued social media shit and sjws all over it, it doesn't have more features or anything)

Yes.

Well, you have to be Finnish, for one.

I think GitLab offers those kinds of tools, but I haven't looked into it.

Yup anons, because Japanese ganguros aren't a thing. Not one bit. Tanned Japanese girls are nothing more than cultural appropriators of African culture. :^)

These look like abominations.

And gamergate was gamedropped.

They need to make up excuses to hate on the other female fighters.

How old is Mechanica supposed to be, anyway?

for a second there user, i was worried

I think it's the eye mascara and the lack of eyebrows.

15, actually. Probably like 21 when Treehouse gets a hold of her
archive.fo/uIXjj

Oh shit, I already forgot about that.

Do they seriously think this is still cyberterrorism or is it more of a 'they disagree with me so they must be a terrorist!' thing?

I know Gitgud isn't pozzed, what about Gitlab?

We Muslims now?
So if GamerGate becomes synonymous with Islam, THEN they'll actually start denouncing Islam?

Looked it up myself:

Ribbon Girl : 17
Mechanica : 15
Min Min : 18
Twintelle : 26

Probably the latter but who knows with those idiots

No. The will just say gamergate culturally appropriated Islam the accuse gamergate of Islamophobia.

*then accuse

so, we are gonna use mememagic to meme Allah and see what happens?

So is Twintelle a Christmas Cake?

It's already the meme religion anyway.

Some entities are too risky to summon. Stick with the God of Chaos.

Goon hassling gamers on twitter.

archive.is/awfFc

Hmm… this is awfully young for a first tweet, must be using an auto delete service.

So how is the pantsu drama going? Last I heard was Diaz was demanding Mod staus and the (((Localization)))) crew was trying to shut it down.

You don't deserve cake, you fucking goon.

Do you have it capped? I'll save it if you do.

Man, they can't fuck off.

why can't they do anything right
Anything at all

archive.is/IN3JB

web.archive.org/web/20170524035512/https://worldoftanks.eu/en/news/general-news/sirfoch-incident/

Give me a sec

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
YOU MOTHERFUCKER
YOU MOTHERFUCKER
I'LL KILL YOU

That is the fag who tried to dox people. Him and his SJWeeb goon buddies ended up going after GG people and people who pushed anti-censorship stuff. He was so asshurt about the persona 5 thing that he started that shit. Then they acted like they were in the right to do it. Why the fuck are there so many SJWeebs on twitter?

Also, what the fuck is animeoutsiders? It seems like an account that is against Anita and some censorship while pushing and being ok with others. I keep seeing it pushed around lately both amongst SJWeebs and anti-SJW people. Same thing with moegamers shilling for NISA.

Fuck off from our Cake.

Another attempt of the ESA coin.

Goons and SJWeebs love your shitty quirky game.
You're going to have to deal with that.

Get off the internet and go back to rehab.

Nah, Trump has to publicly declare Islam as a friend to America, then they're eject all Muslims out of the country out of spite. :^)

Do they enjoy pain and humiliation that much? As you can see from Holla Forums's own /gbfg/ thread, this mobage is as anti-SJW as you can get.

The account is run by embittered anitwitter users that are fed up with the SJWs (they retweet proGG tweets and make fun of antiGG). Still, anitwitter being anitwitter they're still a different flavor of retarded (re: shilling for AAAs like NISA & NOA).
That they still have pull with the SJWeeb crowd is only an opportunity to spread messages.

GET OUT OF MY MOTHERFUCKING HOBBY YOU DEGENERATE DODECAFAGGOTS

Honestly, this is the best other one. You can kind of say the above screens might reference Trump but even then I don't think they work perfect.

Doesn't stop them from liking it despite their bitching.
Their still a big part of the community, just like JoJo.

What a fucking cunt he needs to hang himself!

See here
They launched a full crusade on P5 and were so pissed that the devs thanked fans.

This has nothing to do with Trump

Then I don't really get why including the lines about the President help improve the message of the original image.

It's called Infiltration 101. It's easy to spot bandwagoners since they only "like" something because it's popular, not because of its own merits and/or their own personal interests.
Learn it, because it's modus operandi for serial coopters.

This user gets it.

I'll bet theres still a shitton of Tumblrites and cancer who like this show despite this happening

Because I thought the more pics posted between both lines, the better.

Ah, okay. I just saved the Killika one. I'm just gonna post that before the Zin line from now one.

Everything was great till the Gurren lagann ending

That's a lot better than mine so far, copying over to my machine to try something.

I have this image, hope it helps

I have no idea how they keep pulling it off considering how easy it is to spot someone who's only in it to pretend to be a geek. A great example of this is when I was playing Injustice with my brother, brother in law, and his brother, the last of which claims to be a huge comic book geek. I'm not exactly into comics, and I hadn't looked into the game much, so I asked if any of them knew if the Flash in Injustice was Barry or Wally. All of them got a deer in the headlights look, and I realized instantly that none of them knew who I was talking about. This is why you constantly hear shit like "It's just a game, man. Get a life" or "We don't have to prove ourselves to you!' from these types.

Suddenly the "Secondaries" Touhou meme makes sense. Then again considering the Japanese autism for it & with the number of people into it…they'd be in for a rude awakening should they try to mess with the drunk man's girls & beer.

Granted, I was kinda hoping Jack will get it on with one of the scotsman's daughters, but the fact that him and ashi getting together made so many tumblrites cry is pretty awesome. Shame that the ending kinda sucked.

The Akiba's Trip Anime had a fun bit about this. I need to go make a Webm.

Good, I need salt wherever I go

This reads like something stereotypical created to mock us and our attitudes. It seems to 'on the nose'

Is it better than the stick figures?

While the similarities between jacks ending and GL's are unmistakable, at least Ashi's disappearing made sense.

Meh I just thought the ending was just ripping off GL too much.

It's half an episode's plot.

holy shit I've seen this too many times.

I mean there were quite a few issues with the finale, but the whole GL is honestly par for the course for Genndy since he really likes anime. At least it's not iDOLMASTER

I remember hearing that part of Ashi's story arc was retroactively based on Nia's, instead of Casca's, but I'm taking it with a grain of salt.

Was I going insane, or were one of the Scotsman's daughters named Freya?

At the very least, my family are honest casuals.

Try it with a black and white style, something like so.

I don't watch anime. What exactly did he copy from this GL?

No, you weren't going insane. One of his daughters was named, Freya. Pic related.

What the hell do you have against [email protected]/* */… oh wait, I get the joke.

So, the bride on GL was also a product from a future undone?

no she and the big bad were cut from the same cloth so when it went she also went but used all her remaining strength just to starve off death till they were married.

Because "nerds"/"geeks"/"gamers"/"losers"/"otaku"/"hobbyists"/whatever label you identify with are stereotyped as docile, needy people desperate for attention that they'll be willing to forgive their bullies, and will befriend anyone no matter how despicable a person they are for life as long as said person can put up with their idiosyncrasies (with aren't in truth weird at all compared to actual vile shit like alcoholism, drug abuse, promiscuous, and Pizzagate-tier hobbies, only interests that are frowned upon by a politically correct society).
Which is also why the hostility of the mainstream back in 2014 with the Gamers Are Dead articles, and how despite all odds and D&C attempts Gamergate gained a lot of traction and successes. It really boils down to a simple reason:
They never expected gamers (you know, those dedicated, purposeful, resourceful, and ingenious individuals who've overcome mental–and in a few cases physical–challenges as a pastime) to fight back.

These?

Magic is truly lost.

archive.is/bi8pj

I know, I know, it's Reddit. But I fucking love how "political discussion" isn't allowed, unless you're approving of a Liberal political decision.

Once again pic related

…I just wanted to beat rivals in 7 turns or less with fantasy playing cards, why are these "people" making my leisure time so difficult to enjoy?

Sounds like a logical conclusion to the cartoon in my opinion. If anything he copied from a very large number of sci-fi novels that deal in time-paradoxes and fixed time loops.

I'm assuming you've never watched GL.

They assume gamers are losers when we all are from different walks of life.

Still waiting on Civil War 2: World War 3's Opening Act.

Yes, something like those. I'm especially a fan of the first.

Fuck it, I'll share some old ass OC myself.

Has there been any fun Sanic or Wendy posting lately?

The upper curves on these looks closer to what I imagine, but now I wonder if the ESA part would look better just on a regular straight line alignment. But these looks breddy on track, going to cast 'Steal' on these.

Someone post the old OC of vidya is kind, vidya is merciful

That's jumping way too far ahead even for them. People got to stop giving SJWs and associated groups too much credit and also stop thinking for them. Messing with them is key, death by a thousand cuts. Play with their cognitive dissonance. Make them so confused and wound up in their own flawed "logic" that they can't think.

To be fair (ha!), their only frame of reference is mainstream garbage like The Big Bang Theory. Let's be honest, Holla Forums or /baph/ would've driven Sheldon to suicide-by-cop if any of those caricatures in that show were real people.
As an aside, shonenshit (aka. the shonen genre of anime & manga, works written for boys) is universally derided for being "kiddy friendly wish fullfillemnt", but those same stories encapsulate more of what being a gamer is than any other form of storytelling media.

One of those waifus is death, Reanon killed her, she was going to marry T.T

Also I hope Reanon learn Japanese.

The Pitfalls of Trying to Tell Stories Outside Your Own Experience

archive.fo/bWmG6

This entire article truly is something else. Waypoint is cancer. And they still continue to throw Mass Effect under the bus for "Imperialism/colonialism" or whatever.

Moegamers seem to be good people, with stating how supportive "gamergate people" are to them and all that, but just incredibly naive when it comes to some localization issues and always want to see the good in things. Anime Outsiders are good at rustling SJWeebs and crunchyroll but are normalfags, they get incredibly triggered over lolicon (and unironically accuse you a pedo for it) and if you imply that subs are better then dubs.

It's the price one pays when things get more popular/mainstream. I regret ever thinking it would be a good thing for gaming to get more popular. Now look at the mess we're in.

what

that's my waifu

Christ people give that fag way too much attention even if he did help out a fair bit, he's still too much of a raging homo and leddit-tier for my tastes

Oy Vey!
Here's how they look.

second one is best
4th one is good for making them look like an eldritch terror but a bit overkill

Good. People think that the media is making progress by extending the goalposts but in reality that gives us more room to hammer in what the media demands and how ridiculous it is. Keep this in mind. Instead of highlighting how a pozzed game might deliver on the usual LGBTWTFBBQ shit, skip all of that and go straight to the part where the media smears a game for "failing" to deliver on what they wanted. In this case showcasing imperialism/colonialism. Then simultaneously praise the game for having it.

Thus, on one hand you're congratulating a dev (even if it's fucking pozzware) for delivering that aspect of the game. On the other, making fun of the media for bashing it. This is how people should be taking advantage of the media playing creative tribunal.

I second the second post.

I am also curious about this, are there any updates?

Dammit you're too fast. You keep sharking these. Or I might be too slow. Sheeit.

I must have missed what this is.

I like the first one over all of them. Maybe the second if you're going lower res pics but it looks kinda clipart-y.
Also are the words not following the circle's outer edge properly or am I seeing things?

I like 13 the most.

Spiral tool kind of sucks so if it doesn't look aligned correctly, I'm still wrestling with it.
Also, would removing the eyes be too terrifying or does it still work?

(old thread replies)

Haven't heard that voice in years.

Fox's situation is too disorganized right now to make it effective at anything. If they wanted conservatives to looks bad they could have engaged in other policies but it appears they've made a legitimate mistake.

True, but a larger organization would be able to protect their mouthpieces from small fry attacks. Hannity for example would be under no threat whatsoever from a Twitter SJW as he is backed by Rupert's money and legal staff. A YTber or someone running a website, is a whole different matter, as we have seen.

Of course, this assumes that the owners of Fox want to protect their talent. Recent developments indicate they do not, which renders that protection argument moot.

(current replies)

Either go to GitHub or try and honeypot devs. ESR had pointed this other tactic out a few years back. As a result Linus and other FOSS/OS software devs are Big Brothering themselves so that they always have a papertrail of their interactions with SocJus. This has allowed them to avoid, say, false rape charges (remember Elevatorgate?).

I did a double take on that first grill.

This old thing again.

I'd imagine that it would work better without eyes. I'm leaning towards the first one.

I don't even know where to goddamn start, unless she was a diversity hire and that's how she gets paid.

Good thing they pretty much hand-waved the genophage in ME:A. The krogan on the Initiative are miraculously immune. There's also a krogan genophage apologist. As in, a genophage apologist who's a krogan. Yeah.

Also the asari got idpol'd, so that's problematic lore retconned

You guys will just never let this go, will you

None of it matters since MEA was so reviled that EA shelved the franchise forever and pushed back Bioware's other IP because it looked like it sucked too.

imgur.com/a/z4uBb

You did brag about it a lot.

>as a _
Practically every time I see this preface I know what follows should be entirely discarded & ignored & that the speaker has literally nothing of value to offer. When the entire "worth" of what they're about to say hinges on their skin pigment, genitals, or sexual tastes it has no worth.

I don't get why the names are blacked out when its a fucking newspaper

Yeah because I thought you'd all let go once the rigor mortis wore off

Playing with an invert. How about inverting just the coin\circle logo part, by that I mean the light side facing the left facing page (past), and the dark side on the right facing page (future).

Not quite sure about the eyes myself, both can work right now since no eye pupil can read as statues.

Just as the "creator" of Pepe "killing" him did nothing but strengthen him, your most famous kill will be forever infamous.

Had MEA been a hit, they'd be singing praises of it to this day, calling it the Citizen Kane of gaming or some bullshit hipsterism.

Also I think if they're not getting reasonable accomodations by the university, its not unreasonable (though a bit dickish, but they're handicapped so its not for a frivolous reason) for them to do this.
Unless there's something I'm missing from all this, this seems to be an okay thing to do?

Oh now they seem to care about the credibility of someone's source.

archive.is/M5NoA

I'm getting flashbacks of Pitbull syndicate from Test Drive 6. But that looks pretty good although I wonder if it would be blown out of context.

Heh, yeah true. Also just checking with one of the prototype, scratch the invert, to keep it consistent I'm going with the previous, your version of the coin light dark order.

dude

It's more reasonable than other protests, in my view. My college has a stupid set of long, stretched steps that could've easily been a ramp for the disabled or for moving cargo, carts, etc.

One of the anons sort of also has a point in it being too clipart-y as much as I like "Less is more"
I kind of think the poster should be made first before we decide which Janus looks good because we could make a overly-detailed poster that the clip-art looking one would look out of place or we could make it simple that the more detailed looking ones would look out of place.

Mind to help me again guys, LWND is back in Sadpanda, time to downvote his shit and see if we find something to dig about the mods.

Speaking of that, here's a rough mock up of it then. Based on last night's(?) other mock up of the poster. This is the promo poster mockup\prototype we're discussing, iirc yes? 11x17" miniposter, 300dpi, last time was discussed I think.

The second one was from yesterday, iirc I think I agree with one user suggestion of tweaking the placement of the larger logo, I will likely move it downward slightly. But here are 2 poster mockups.

Although I guess this sort of retardation isn't surprising from Scooby Wu.

I think this guy is in the right. If you didn't win the trophy why would you pay for someone else's victory? You could just buy yourself an identical trophy and it'd be a hell of a lot cheaper because it doesn't have the imaginary sentimental value.

Hmm…that first poster reminds me, would something akin to the Batman poster work? Or no because it's Batman?

Too batman.

imo while there is still time for discussion and critique, the basic layout of the poster mockup currently, personally I'm ok with it. Maybe tweaking the placement of the larger logo of the second one, but yeah I like that second one in generall still. Also a 3rd mockup using a more physical, representational style coin. I think it still need to tweaked slightly, maybe adding that half bar like on the second one, maybe.

But personally, yeah I think I'm ok with going with what we have now. And there comes a point where we should decide ok, looking for inspiration is done for now, let's work with what we got out of it.

There is still the delivery and distribution phase to think and carry out as well.

>>>Holla Forums9964291

Fug, h8channit just ate my pic. Let's see if it will work this time.

The mockups are pretty good, I don't know which to pick. (I'm more partial towards the 2nd as well)
The other idea which is more after the redpill being done was going overboard with the E3 Colosseum name & unleashing the Roman funposting.

In the end Sega really does what nintendont, in this case, drinking the kool-aid.

Why do people care about this b-tier game? There's a real Mario game coming out soon after it. It will be completely forgotten.

Nintendo decided to waste money on this instead of doing anything else

I think it's highly likely Ubisoft is footing the bill here.

Might as well have just thrown in a "this isn't your dads mario game, we're hip and with it now!"

Jewbisoft's French Studios are developing that game. Good job Nintendo.

For now imo, I'd pick the 2nd and maybe the beardo coin, as an alt for those who say 'hey the 2nd one just looks like a bald conjoined twin in a space helment what am I looking at'. Then show them the beardo janus coin version. If they still say 'I dunno who the fug that is, some roman conjoined twins on a penny?' Then you have full rights to call them a pleb. :^)

I'm still hoping for lions devouring whichever celeb they manage to round up this time.

archive.is/X3Zab

I can't wait for princess Toadstool to call Mario a sexist and tell him to check his cis male privileges.

Hm.

I like how people still like to proclaim that being published has any meaning regards to the correctness of your conclusion when shit like this happens.

Noted. I'll come up with something soon. In the meantime, I did a Adam Sandler design exercise without looking up what the poster actually looks like.

Replicating bad posters for bad movies doesn't count. If you want practice then make fake movie posters and try to see how many people would watch it based on the poster if it were real.

Also this goes without saying but the base image you use should not have any references to other content (like certain games) or interesting ideas which people would like regardless of the poster, the source image has to be uninteresting or at the very least vague.

what is that from?

archive.is/r4HbF

What the fuck is this shit? did you get this from reddit? or did you wanted to show how late to the fucking party that this blogger gamergurl is?

And nice articles there.

Is a shame you couldn't hang with your dad to kill comunist drug dealers kidnapping children and fucking fanatics.

3D is trash across the spectrum.
Grape-kun got dumped 7 years ago when his gf chose a younger male.
Female entities not even once.

That would be glorious.

Why are always porn parodies made by shitlords better drawn and writen than ideolog hacks?

Also, I'm convinced that the author is a filthy catalan comunist.

Not even once poor Grape Kun.

Oh, no wonder SJWs are talking shit about him, he knows their true colors.

Grape kun is yet another redpill.

archive.is/LX4za
In the wake of the terror attack, it's pretty funny that Buzzfeed had to delete and later reupload their old, inflammatory article about Ariana Grande, because it was later being incorrectly used to tie her with the attack. Even worse, while complaining about others spreading fake news they then had the gall to not do their research and try to tie gamergate to the whole mess, all because they couldn't do 2 seconds of research on an obvious troll account. And they wonder why people hate the media, especially their brand of media.

While it's a dumb spin-off not to be taken seriously, this game still seems like it's trying really trying hard to throw away and ruin everything I love about Peach. I can't imagine the possible cringe she and the other characters are possibly going to be involved with.

Ubisoft is handling that game, more accurately their Truck of Peace-loving french studios.

Now Grape-kun just need a robotic womb to make his own children.

Sjweebs are so triggered at Grape Kun I legit don't get why they are so mad.

Because shitlords care more about the source material than the ideological hacks who care more about ideology than artistry.

They're so mad at people liking anime girls that they even hate animals that like them. It's even worse because people think that an animal liking an anime girl is 'cute' rather than 'perpetuating patriarchal modes of toxic masculine intersectional oppression'.

He's japanese and he likes anime, therefore gamergate.

was for

archive.fo/BrXcc

Are fags like Commiesona still doxing TD/GG or anyone not for censorship still?

Exactly. It won't be taken seriously, but it will still be Ubisoft and likely "pop culture" cringe. The mere marketing pitch showcasing the idea pretty much says it all when it comes to how not-great the comedy might be.

All right, how'd I do? Using a photo I took from Japan.

I feel like your tagline isn't clever enough, it's just kind of there.

The movie where a women gets fucked by an eye ball in the shower

What about now?

That movie sounds a hundred times more interesting. But it looks like someone is a huge copy cat.

3D is still PD no matter the species.

So BuzzFeed's fake news fake news about "GamerGateAntifa" spread all around the world, here's for example Jacques Pezet and Pauline Moullot from Libération
archive.is/w9TJb

archive.is/EEbZ0
archive.is/LbB3V

Now that I calmed down, I can see just how cringeworthy this comment was.

Why not play some vidya.

That's a good idea. No idea what I should play though.

archive.is/u5ZC2

Meanwhile, an example actual ethos of Fox News, the one of pushing a politically correct agenda in the video game industry while lying about GG:

archive.is/dycHE

archive.is/5EqND

Surely you have a backlog? Try delving into that?

Don't penguins usually keep a breeding partner for life?

Grape-kun has a partner for life now

So now that ISIS has control of the Philippines, I have to ask, is Hotwheels okay?

haven't you heard. Holla Forums is worse than ISIS. They'll be giving hotwheels a wide berth for their own safety

Nice graphic to share around when talking about narratives

since feminists believe we live in a patriarchy where white men hold all the political positions, does that mean the terrorist attack on parliament house recently was an attack on patriarchy?

ARCHIVES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

To be fair, it was an attack on girls.
But not in the way they are implying.

Rotherham was a attack on girls

Include archive links on this infograph, user.

TTGL is not simply anime
ITS TRUE ART

Guys, I'm not sure if I'm going full Holla Forums, but I can't help but get upset when others don't realize the danger that is islam, not even my gay brother.

He, like my other stupid sibblins, say that islam is not like that and challenge me to find me anything hateful in the quran, yet just ignore it when I fucking show him what is wrong with it.

They make me waste my time and don't even care about the truth. I guess Europe is done for and we deserve our inmediate genocide.

Sorry to hear you feel that way user

archive.is/nGkpC

Those that does not want to be saved should not be saved.
We have a saying where I'm from, if the brain is stupid the body will suffer.

Could you guys be gentle and just launch the nuke to all europe to cleanse the world of this infection?

This is the best way to fight this shit, make your opponent look like an idiot by using their own prestige and platform against them.
There's no going back on their word here, no changing the fact that they published this horse shit.
They dug this grave, now they lie in it.
archive.fo/W2WBq

Ever heard about normalfag theory user?
Your brothers don't have souls

GET EVEN GAME DELAYED UNTIL JUNE 23rd IN LIGHT OF MANCHESTER ATTACKS

oneangrygamer.net/2017/05/get-even-game-delayed-to-june-23rd-in-light-of-manchester-bombing/31440/

archive.is/Okymz

The one about we outbred the karmic wheel so there are many people without a soul?

When constantinople is taken and the jews are ashes, you have my permission to die

Yes

Then start the fucking crusade already. I might be a fucking fedora tipper, but I don't mind being burned in the stake after we kill all the fucking muslims.

What about the muslim woman who commited a terrorist act with her husband in San Bernadino tow years ago? She wasn't a man but I'm seeing some other trait that she has in common with the others

RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE!

Waiting on the European Collapse, then the final Middle-eastern War, then finally the Second Civil War, then the Day of the Rope gets these naive fuckers their just rewards

Funny enough, nobody reported or even know that this game was coming out.

Yes.

no first for benis, therefore sage

archive.is/oouSR

I've changed normalfags before, they're not stupid, most of the time they just don't know how to think.
Once you show them the underlying history behind the arguments we see today, be it a philosophical idea like postmodernism or a political topic like the EU, once they start fitting the first pieces together, it all falls into place.
Most crucial is teaching them how to distinguish between emotional appeals and arguments. Normalfags want to been seen as good by the people they suround themselves with, often regardless of the situation or what goodness entails.
Show them why that's a terrible way to live and they become resistant to feminism, the "oh won't someone think of the children" line of thinking, etc.

Believe in the normalfag who believes in you.

They were not normalfags, their souls were simply asleep

I don't get it.

just watch dragon maid instead, satan

It's the story that's the main draw mr.satan.

Already done.

What's the hook exactly?

Woah, was there actually consequences for her retardation?

That's that guy that SJWs thought "owned" Sargon with his sperging.

Really goes to show you how great the current anime season is huh :^)

NO! You don't lock them away in a prison, you shot them and then throw them out of a plane. This shit will backfire.

A show don't tell kind of world building.
There is plenty of subtle details showing post apocalypse.
It gets better after episode 3.

Keeping watching satan. Episodes 1 and 2 are the weakest by far.

So, I don't get one thing. Is the girl with a hat a human kemono?

Did you watch the show?

Keep watching

I saw random episodes and the ending.

Nigga what is wrong with you. Who does that?

watch the first 3 episodes
ITS TANOSHII

Your loss

This a new copypasta?

There's this thing called "lurk moar" but emotional appeals and shitty fallacies like what you're doing are great in reddit, you shill there.

You sure are a stupid nigger. I was on Holla Forums pushing for Trump all of last year and made $33k in crypto the past few months. Gookanon translated multiple Holla Forums digs for us. Why come here and shit all over people and act like an ass ?

What are you on about? We havent been about video games for years. This is the Kemono Friends Fan Club local 217.

Just finished watching the film The Boss Baby on YT? it was nicely animated, filled with puns and really cute so I decided to look up what people thought about it, by reading a lot of the articles about it I feel that a lot of the journos that wrote articles about the film probably didn't even watch it, everyone was shitting on the film and I can't help but feel that there is some sort of political agenda against the overall traditional tone of the film, you know about making babies and all.

Why were you watching the boss baby. Isn't that for, like, 6 year olds?

You mean Wahabbism

Don't be such a slut user.

Shills are coming again. I wonder what #GamerGate struck this time?!

Uh no, it's aimed at a family audience just like any other Dreamworks film.

wrestling a shit

Goto sreeepuuu!

I know someone that watched it and he said it was subpar. He tends to go easy on things because he's a normalfag, so from his subpar description of the film it's probably shit. Haven't seen it myself, but the ads for it just scream "design by committee" to me. Maybe you just have shit taste?

BuzzFeed editor, reporters could soon be under oath

Lawyers for a Russian tech mogul suing online news site BuzzFeed for defamation will seek within the next two weeks to take sworn testimony from its editor and several reporters.

archive.is/p3GpE

archive.is/K96LG

Reported

Maybe I do, who knows.

Yep, that's called capitalism you whiny fucks.

On an entirely separate note what's going on with Park's impeachment? Any updates from gookanon? I've not been around in a couple weeks.

twitter.com/PamelaGeller/status/867381747150856192

Time to purge these feminist-Marxists out of academia, by hook or by crook.

We should make everyone pushing this live in Deerborn, Michigan.

But good touch on naming the jews berkeley!

I'd recommend looking up the Persecution of Ahmadis. If I'm not mistaken, they're muzzies that try to be peaceful but keep getting oppressed by sandnigger governments and sandniggers in general.
A Scottish Ahmadi last year got killed by a sandnigger for wishing everyone a Happy Easter on facebook.

Slow bread, you know what this means.

Shut up, Nami, I'm fapping.

That was workplace violence so it doesn't count.

Its sad but color me unsurprised. The Koran is utterly concrete and considered the directly written word of god to these people. Throw one on the ground in front of them and expect to get beaten/lynched.

Why are some folks here so mad about these catgirls? It's kind of ironic what with SJWs being triggered by Grape.

I don't see a problem.

Ditto. Isn't equal accessibility mandated by law or something?

Did >she quit or "quit"? Because it would suck if >she stayed there just long enough for that last dramamongering.

When is Total Biscuit going to die already?

archive.is/W643V

Alright, alright.

I'm sorry for being a faggot.

I can't help but find it funny and by funny I mean incredibly enraged this kind of people is only ok with free speech if it agrees with their view.

Nigga I'm just disappointed that they're ugly as shit

I don't mind those ugly cat girls if we can turn them into our own fuck mascots like Eren but I see the point that they don't want any more SJW and leftist infiltration and make Gamergate +

Glad they finally admit that the platform is against free speech now

Well I don't think anyone tried to mix them with GG.

Now that's something funny to request the drawfags, tumblrizing Humboldt.

This. Its feels like bloodborne in that aspect where the world does not hand hold you and treats itself as "this is how life is, don't expect us to explain it."

Park is in prison or missing, but now a megalia and chink controlled puppet is in place last time I heard.

And its all because shitty leftists are worse than the religious right could have ever hoped to be. Goddamn, this is reaping the penalties of their shittyness, but also one step closer to openly goverment controlled news and actual for the people media being controlled too. Goddamit.

Freespeech is only liked by leftists wben they are the underdogs. But like all tyrants, they get drunk on power and abuse it so they can keep that power.

The funny/sad thing is that Grape-kun had a wife before, but they drifted apart and his wife got with another penguin.

Literally comparing themselves to greek gods.

Figures, they have much in common.

So much for

Apparently, Far Cry 5 is going to be about evil white Christians in Montana.

Subtle.

Umm, religion of peace is on a bomb streak, yeah?

Between this and Mario with White Minions Ubisoft is pretty much asking people not to buy their shit.

Don't forget isis taking AN ENTIRE FUCKING CITY in the Philippines. (Granted literally no one is talking about that one. Even Fox didn't mention it.)

Its getting worse before it gets better. Here is hoping the breaking point for normalfags is soon. its not

I want to be mad, but ubisoft games are shit and they end up making the stawman villans more heroic than the heros.

I'm gonna withhold my judgement until I see the game itself, but for now it's not looking good.

Outside of smash, mario should not have guns. and link should not be in mario kart, but thats a different complaint

Isn't there something about muslims growing beards because the book says so?
I think it's a bit more subtle than we believe.

Because they did such a great job with villains being actually villainous in any form in the last game. What's the bet going on that they'll fuck it up just like they keep doing, and make more insufferable characters and one or two villains who you don't even want to fight?

Rednecks are stereotyped to have beards. The hipster stylization in the hair and fashion is what is really off in that pic. They really hate themselves and other hipsters so goddamn much.

archive.is/gFK3e

Say it with me, anons:

RELIGION OF PEACE!

They're on a hat trick, baby! Manchester on Monday, Marawi City on Tuesday and Jakarta on Wednesday! They're on a roll!

Also Ubisoft announced a while ago that all new games will be online only. I'dve thought that would be a hard sell, but apparently dumb consumers are lapping it up. Fuck me.

I wanna give these people the benefit of the doubt but like everyone else here can guess it will likely be filled with propaganda and not be a very good game to boot

Two of those are their own cities, you know, Islamic Cities. Doesn't matter for Indonesia, they chose their fate breitbart.com/national-security/2017/05/23/jakarta-governor-imprisoned-blasphemy-islam-drops-appeal-fearing-violence/

MGTOW (PGTOW?) are right. Regardless of race, religion, or species, women always ruin everything.

I have… friends in Mindanao. They haven't replied after I sent them a text message, both on the phone and on Facebook. I'm… a little worried, now

The attacks are intensifying to the point we might actually need a Deus Vult to contain it.

I wonder if the mark on the dog is supposed to be a referenced to Crossed. Either way, they don't look so much like rednecks as they do hipsters.

What if its like four where the "villain" was entirely justified and was a better option than the resistance?
IIRC your choices were Anitia becoming a murderous drug lord or having that fag let child marriages happen.

I mean I doubt it, but still.

Funny thing is that another recent game had religious extremism that could be likened to that real life religion we all know and love.

Ramadan is soon so the bombings will pick up.

And 0% chance I will get it.

Talking about not online only (I think) Vanquish is released tomorrow.

Bombathon 2k17 is here.
when was the US terrorist attack? Does that guy in New York count or was that an attempted suicide-by-cop?

archive.is/BMbpg

Ey, silly question about the last human evolution discovery. If humans evolved in europe, does that mean niggers were europeans all along?

Talk about having no buissness, fucking sports people invading other industries they do not belong in.

Dont ask me, I still hold on to the theory humans evolved in the russian landmass. But yes, it would mean niggers are a sub mutation of the white race.

He just told the Russian head of state the presidential equivalent of "hold my beer, watch this"

You know it.

Serena Williams is the worst fucking Virtua Tennis character.

Yes, but do they really need a mascot for their firm? :^)

Teagan did nothing wrong!

Off topic rant
So I watched the new doctor who episode, the one about capitalism.
It features a crazy cartoon tier strawman of capitalism, where a corporate dominated civilization is charging for oxygen, by the breath.
Later in the episode it turns out the workers became unproductive so the company "shut down the organic components" of their space suits, thus killing them. You know, just capitalism as per usual! The "end point" of capitalism according to the doctor.
At the end the doctor says there was a rebellion 6 months later and then that was the end of capitalism. Then humanity finds a whole new mistake.
I wonder what that new mistake is? Communism perhaps? Surely not, communism is the future! right? But further, it describes capitalism as a mistake. Yeah, that's why it's endured for over 10,000 years of human history, and this crazy strawman "endpoint" of capitalism has yet to be reached.
And then there's the writers, and actors and filmmakers and so on. I'm sure they're enjoying the fruits of capitalism, right? I don't see any of them rushing to "redistribute" their wealth. After all, I've always believed in leading by example! I'm fine with communism if it means rich actors will be giving me their money. But of course not, they like being rich! And they'll surely be selling this episode in a nice little DVD box set.
And then there's the doctor to consider. Capitalism is so evil, and yet he exclusively mucks about in the capitalist dominated 20th century. This is where he chooses to live. This is where he makes all his friends. And everytime he goes to the future it's a horrifying hellhole. I'd think if he loved communism so much he'd be in soviet russia, or some far flung future where humanity evolved to make communism work, like in star trek.
Because in star trek Picard literally says "Humanity evolved." So yeah, even star trek acknowledges that we'd have to evolve to accommodate communism.

I have more but I'll stop. I'm a bit miffed is all. I think it's the hypocrisy that bothers me the most.

When?

Sorry user, but tumblr already claim that show years ago and the Big Beta Cucks are paid with tax money to obliged.

I flicked over to it one time to see how it had gotten, and within five minutes a character, set in the future by a few generations or so, says "Oh, I already saw that on Tumblr" or something along those lines. Why not just get on your knees and start sucking if you're gonna be that fucking blatant with your pandering?

Well, thanks to the forward-thinking progressive writing in that show, we got otherkins and genderfluid omnisexuals from tumblr infesting their bullshit in in real life and other hobbies.

No, they ruled with an iron fist if you keep on watching and observing how the space navy leads the civilians and those in the space navy were shown to be much better off than those not in it, like picard having a large tract of land and servants.

Who sang this?

We must always be vigilant.

I've pretty much gone full Holla Forums in regards to Islam; just fucking eradicate it or ban all muzzies from entering.

I'm still waiting for the call to push those sandniggers of our land.

Reminder that the reconquista took 800 years.
We might be here a while.

I'm not defending star trek communism, or saying they did it right. I'm pointing out that humanity had to literally evolve in order for it to work. The world of star trek is a shitty hellhole.

The Reconquista back then didn't have internet, or /k/ staple sidearms. We can cut it down to 8 years.

Get Moonman and Pepe there along with several other memes, and we got the original game that a bunch of Truck of Peace-loving frogs desecrated

palastinalied is the song, not sure whose performing it.

And the space jew-chink-muslims ferrengi are less evil than the federation. Klingon are muzzie-niggers. Lizard people are jews. Borg are muzzie-jews.

There's always been an undercurrent of evil with the federation. There's no money, "we work to better ourselves and the rest of humanity." picard says. Ok, so why do people work shitty jobs? There will always be a need for hard labor. So people choose that? Or does the state compel them to do it based on their test scores? No money, how do people own property? We've seen nice apartments, nice houses, picard's massive ranch. Does the state give those out based on your job, and how valuable you are? It seems to me that the state runs their lives, and the only way to climb beyond your social position is to join the military and serve the state, starfleet. Become a commander and then you can have a nicer home for your family.

And they use holograms as slave labor to do the really nasty work, and they know the holograms are sentient. I've thought a lot about the "moneyless" economics of star trek. It's all horseshit. That's why JJ Abrams confirmed money is still a thing in his slipt off universe. That's probably why that universes enterprise is so much bigger and more powerful.

Jew jews star trek universe is more realistic than the original. That is hilarious.

Its been leaked that the antagonist will be called Samuel Hyde

That's bullshit, but I believe it.

i hope they make Peepee the frog and GooberGapes into enemies you can kill, ugh

What are the odds of playable muslim Peace Cooker DLLLLLLLC?

Crap. I hope they are okay.

segabits.com/blog/2017/05/24/persona-5-hits-sales-450000-units-north-america/
archive.is/znrdO
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Please, I don't have money and still have games to play, don't make me buy the game out of spite.

Shut up, you fuck bitch and bend over.

I have a wall to break.

And by wall I mean your anus.

Nigga why the fuck would you buy a game that is selling well to spite be for laughing at Connor and his cronies

You don't need to buy the game, it's doing well and everyone aside from Connor and his salty buddies love it.

To fund more the people who is angering all those faggots.

Ah cool.

Futaba is a qtie.

WE WUZ WHITEY

You can't, it's too dangerous! You might be infected by the gay!

I don't think you need to worry since this shit will get the P4 treatment with a billion spinoffs, anime and movies

She is. A lot of the girls are, actually. There's only one of them that I see people indifferent to and that's the drunkard reporter girl.

Talking about highschool simulators, can we lament the fact that we'll never get a School Rumble fighting highschool simulator?

I think they just needed a mascot.

here we go
archive.fo/qD7EC

Did anybody catch this convo with Mombot? She got a journo who gamedropped into her DM's by talking about the Zach Attack

twitter.com/ErinTiernan/status/867017130201550849
archive.is/NVark

Definition?

Sam Kriss is a lolcow and a fucking sperg

Fuck yes

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I love how >she is immediately shooting for another top-level position, as if >she has proven >herself to be a good candidate to be put in charge of shit. Yes, because a Code of Conduct that you can't even be assed to follow and a couple "hello world" programs are enough to prove that you're capable of being Chief TECHNICAL Officer.

How is Ubisoft still alive and why hasn't it sold Rayman to someone competent?

>But the art alone has already upset some fans today. On the forum Politically Incorrect forum at 4chan, one commenter writes, “Sweet. If that is the plot I can find out who make FarCry game and NEVER FUCKING BUY ONE OF THEIR GAMES AGAIN.” Another writes, “Making the white people look evil. Getting fucking sick of this shit. You want us to become evil. We sure as fuck will.” Another goes further: “I hope they at least give us an **evil *** so that I can have the option to join them. If that were the case I would gladly pay $70 dollars to have a degenerate-hunter simulator.”

The man physically does not look right. I think he has FAS or some shit

Sometimes they pull shit out of their ass and make something halfway decent. See: 2D Rayman games, Siege, and Blood Dragon

Not bad, wish it was more, but that is great for an atlus game.

Nonono
WE WUZ WHITEZ AND SHEEIT

I only dislike ann and thats because she has some really off character blonde moments for someone with above average grades. Mits is the only shitty character.

Hold on a second…
Oh, dear fucking lord, >she's trying to get a job at Twitter.

Underrated post

Hm, yes, alright. Because there aren't a million fucking games that aren't "white guys shooting other white guys."

That's basically what School Life Mode in Rival Schools: Nekketsu Seisyun Nikki 2 was

Yeah, but it never came into the western world.

Also, I would love to play a game with the same idea and make my own banjou.

Because they aren't real?

TLDR: We hate rural america and white men.

You cannot count the ammount of games that have muslims as the bad guys on onehand, same for chinks. But games where you christfags are evil is almost every jrpgunderstandable and western games that are not war based. Christfags get the real shit end of the stick with vidya, and it almoat justifies their demand for vidya censorship at times it gets that bad. They are poking the bear, and I hope it not only wakes up, but has a tentacled face, regenerative properties and a taste for human flesh in its eldruch wrath.

Ubisoft is at their best when fucking around and not making overly produces trash.

Just wait they will try to say those are few sales compared with the sales of the games they had worked with,,, in fact, let's see the sales of those games before something happens just in case to make a point when they make theirs.

Oh yeah, that thing that the FBI tried SO FUCKING HARD to turn into another god damn Waco.
Fuck off, Ubisoft.

I liked Ann quite a lot. I've seen people have book sense but still be quite dumb outside of it so her airhead moments don't weird to me.

What games have allowed you to kill muzzies? Serious question. The closest they have is blacks in re5 but they had whites in that too, and no one complained about 4.

Holy shit my neurons are really firing right now. This is a really stimulating my mind right now, wow; quote of the decade. This is really activating my almonds, I just can't believe such a intelligent, well-thought out question was just presented in this article!

They just feel out of place to me. Makoto has a similar yet opposite time where she accepts the new reality too easily and quickly.

Any brown-and-bloom shooter that took place in the Middle East. So… I guess a Battlefield game and a couple Call of Duty games? Plus IS Defense, that rail-shooter from the Hatred devs that lets you shoot ISIS militants. So few, yet they milk the everloving shit out of it, implying that all games let you kill Muslims.

Postal 2, 50 Cent: blood on the sand, spec ops the line?

Postal 2, I wouldn't count, since you could kill literally anyone, including Gary Coleman. Plus you could beat the game without killing anyone at all.

Have they started the conversation, brother?

They jizz about that game like its gone homo so it does no count

Military shooters have killed almost everyone, so that leaves the railshooter, so a whopping 1 versus every western christfag killer.

Being a journalist must be easiest job in the world.

Yes,the outrage rises

Well, there's a reason why sociopaths are drawn to it.

I guess it proves that the only qualification you need it being an asslicker to the highest degree.

Can't archive it. Keep getting an error.

Since the victims were a bunch of infidel,girls with their forearms and hair exposed listening to music and alcohol was being served they weren't innocents

Shhh! Your revealing the secrets of the criminals sociopaths upstanding people who are only looking out for your best interest just like left leaning politicians. :^]

I remember a few threads back someone said something about archiving Forbes. Either you have to try and archive the mobile site or place some sort of pre-address in front of the url

Let me guess, the MSM is blaming Trump, instead of the "EVERYONE I DISAGREE WITH IS A LITERAL NAZI" hysteria.

If it makes you feel better, I heard that they get paid very badly, which is probably still to much.

To be honest I don't really mind or care if we're killing cultists or vegans or whatever.

What's going to fire my neurons the most is the media vultures getting to it.

Well, peaceful exercise of one's free speech rights is a hallmark of Nazism, after all.

The so called "neo-nazis" was going to hold a rally in support of Richard Spencer's mother after she was threatened by a jewish organization for being the mother of Richard Spencer.

Them getting paid at all is too much.

Oh, fucking Christ.

I would love a movie scene where empowered womyn can be scientists too of the year invents I mean gets credit for a time machine, uses it to go back to nazi germany, and mission accomplishes by calling Hitler a bigot. Then get shot

Its more applicable to the communists actually. Killing dissenters that is. Nazis offered to send jews back to the "holy land" of isreal, which he should not have bothered. Evrything nazis have been accused of commies did much more awfully.

But remember, it "wasn't real communism."

And nazi germany was not real national socialism/ real national socialism has never been tried before.

For fuck's sake, at this point, we'll be called Hitler for saying we like Fanta or something.

I'm pretty sure if the Chik-Fil-A "boycott" (you know, the one where SJWs entered the stores and yelled at the staff for "working for a homophobic company") happened today, they'd say that anyone who goes to Chik-Fil-A is literally Hitler.

It's happening right now anyway.
If they want me to be Hitler that much, then so be it. I'm gonna Hitler them so bad, Hitler will rise from the grave and call me Hitler too. I'm gonna party like it's 1940 in Paris.

Fanta was literally invented in Nazi Germany.
The dude who ran the European coca cola factories had to invent something to sell when he couldn't get the syrup mix from America any more.

That's actually why I said Fanta, I knew it was made in Germany.

You serious right now?

Fanta was made in Nazi Germany.

Fanta is literally natsoc the drink.

see

Dude…

Due to the embargo set by the US, the German division of Coca-Cola® had to make something.

Holy shit, that's amazing.

What is this video about?

Whoops, fuck up the link

Had to delete my Twitter profile a while ago:

twitter.com/MockNDrole

Want to re-connect with anons who actually do GG and anti SJW work.

Right now I'm raging about the UK- but either I'll settle, get arrested, or something will happen.

I'll go back to GG stuff eventually.

Peter Capaldi is one of the best Doctor actors in the show's history, but ironically, the show itself has never been worse.
The lead writer (who left under mysterious circumstances) was a twat to every secondary / guest writer, they've had massive production and budget problems for years, they routinely fuck up key parts of the canon for the sake of Tumblrites, and the BBC's recent "arbitrary diversity" policy (which is probably illegal) means half the people on-screen are diversity hires, leading to historical inaccuracies and flimsy excuses.
Every single Doctor so far has been A FUCKING (British) WHITE MALE, but they've been altering little bits of the canon over time so that this "no longer has to be the rule". Capaldi is being replaced at the end of this series. There will be a saltpocalypse on the 1st of July.

Good, hes too good for that shit.

The next doctor will be a mudshit. Screencap this.

They already bullshitted capaldi doctor, the next bullshit will have to be much much worse unless its the one before the current nigress as the new doctor, and she was one of the most obnoxious sidekicks to date.

You forget that the BBC is not run by capitalism. It's run by communism; redistributed money in the form of the "tv license".
It's a leftists dream.
But don't worry goy, the money goes to a good place! Programming that tells you how evil you are!

What a curious video. Fanta tastes disgusting for orange soda, so I'm curious what the original tastes like. And it's true that american sodas are very sweet, I tend to prefer local ones if available.
Sunkist is better as orange soda.

And it not being a private entity means it totally unbiased and fair.

Also Fanta Fruit Twist is a best

are making use of only a small part of our physical and mental
resources. Stating the thing broadly, the human individual thus lives
far within his limits. He possesses powers of various sorts which he
habitually fails to use.
-William James (1842-1910), philosopher and founding father of modern psychology

archive.fo/l9aum
brainpickings.org/2015/06/15/william-james-the-energies-of-men-second-wind/

Need more controversial characters.

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Bread Title: Fight! Fight! Let's Go! Edition!

And, I screwed up the green texting for the second to fifth lines.

Truly telling

Hmm, make anita "keep blacks outta white classrooms" the woman dog? and make lauren southern one of the men, nod to her id

Oh, and james woods somewheres.

that girl is hot. They better not make her run away with one of the slaves. That shit is only hot if the slave is white.

not bad user, not bad

They will make her the make her the nigger sympathizer. Just watch. And while she is attractive and tan in the promo poster, she will not be hot in the actual game. Also she has mad man hands.

Make wu the dog.

archive.is/C8FBw

more stupidity

remember remember

Noice. I got nothing for the woman to be honest. Maybe blaire white?

Shit dude, you only one INT.jpg

archive.is/SIk0c

archive.is/sXfCK

archive.fo/upHAb

archive.is/bPszF

Mcintosh hates Farcry 5 an FPS game because all you do is shoot stuff.

archive.is/n9nYa

Everytime we dug into them, the board was shilled to hell & back.
Lets dig into them again.

wew lad

Not surprising, since none of them have any clue about video games. Hint: shooters generally involve shooting people.

Retarded.
Also I guess I shouldn't be surprised that having the antagonists be straight white cis christian males isn't good enough for them.

but user, Sunset sold like hot cakes didn't it

Gone Homo sold tons though but its blatant political pandering was slightly more obtuse, but it was also shilled to hell and back by every fucking media outlet

I dont remember the gone home being marketed as politics untill after release

archive.is/A4Lvn

And I already hate that game… They always pull this shit with female characters, they are always the good ones, or evil but get away. That fat fuck in WD2 got also away with being a total bitch.

archive.is/0GkrD

BREAD IS IN THE OVEN, RELEASING AT 700

SupremeReader, is that you?

But muh feminist religion

They are stalling until post provincial elections. It will pass.

I love evil women, but west cannot do it right.

I also notice there's no mention of Media Matters coordinating a campaign targeting his advertisers.

I can't remember a single female villain, evil person, or hero that was even remotely okay, except maybe for harley quinn. But to be honest I can't stand her after suicide squad either.

I'm fucking tired of hearing this all the time.
To be honest, the idea of Christian nutjobs as enemies can be appealing, not because of some retarded political agenda, but for the fear factor: religious extremism done right can really unsettle me, be it christian, muslim, jewish, or whatever. It's fucking terrifying to see a priest dismembering someone in front of you while preaching some repentance BS. The monks and villagers in Resident Evil 4 were really well made, even though it was a fictitious sect instead of a real religion.
I'd like to see a game where a chill religious man goes against people who use his own religion to commit degeneracy, something like "real priest vs fake priest", but we're stuck with yet another "diversity is being awesome and white cis christians are losers" episode. Fuck.

Harley lore has been raped to death thanks to tara. And I cannot think of any great evil female in western fiction, though hillary would make a good one.

I wonder how hard this game will be viewed through the liberal lens.
Because there is no way in hell that current year US government would allow a "right-wing" group living on their own without the state meddling.
Just look at what happened at Ruby ridge.

That answer your question?

archive.is/SMfd4

archive.is/U8wQI

Yeah, it can be a good enemy when done right. Unfortunately, we've got so many people going "everyone who disagrees with me is a literal Nazi" that at this point, they're eager to point at those types of enemies and yell "SEE? SEE? EVERY SINGLE WHITE PERSON IS THIS! FUCK WHITE PEOPLE, I HOPE THEY ALL DIE," and then the devs will wonder aloud why people aren't buying the game.

That was the day I knew there was no going back.

Of course the opening tweet is from movieblob.

I don't even know why Blob is even weighing in ha on it, he thinks that literally every single FPS is the spawn of Satan.

So much astroturfing against brietbart. And so much calling jews white supremecist neonazis.

To be honest, I'd actually consider looking at this game through a pirate if the hero happens to be a devout christian that is not insane like the enemy.
It's not like I'll like the gameplay, FC3 got me bored right after I killed Vaas, but at least Ubi would have proven me wrong and wouldn't make agonize over a bullshit "diversity and fuck Jesus" story.
But that's just a dream. Knowing Ubi, it's exactly going to be cringe.

Attention. That is all.

LiterallyWu attempts to talk politics in light of recent events.

archive.is/PyCeQ

White Cristfags vs white Cultist Christfags would be nice, but that ain't happening. Not unless the good one is french.

archive.is/WfNaZ
archive.is/t7Hlm

Suprising Wu had the least negative reaction to Farcry 5 out of the usual suspects.

Some more mental notes I did on designs that caught my eye.

FC3 was a decent idea but executed poorly because it was made for normalfags.

Shut the fuck up, Scooby.

In my opinion, if that was their goal, they failed miserably, on top of alienating fans of the first two.

She sometimes has her moments of lucidity, and she gets eaten alive by her own when she does.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/2xw15w/war_and_coffee_featuring_brad_wardell_brianna_wu/

I'd post an archive instead of >direct linking but work comp intranet's got it blacklisted

part of top leddit comment

archive.is/br9Vy

Bad user. His name is john.

It would be fun or ironic if they were the good guys.

If they write like 4 they will he the good guys.

Huh, that's actually interesting, I didn't even notice that.

… If this were ANY other point in time other than the past 3 years, I'd probably have been fine with it (I don't play FarCry to begin with). This cannot be anything else besides anti-white propaganda at this point, and they fucking know it. Or is this pathetic timing of such a story part of their master plan?

My Bad

I can't get over how they all look like hipsters.

It is going to be a good ride.

Just do not forget next time.

Link not benis. Maybe there is some hope after al-

On one hand, it might hasten twitter's demise. On the other, if twitter is going kaput it probably won't go quietly. Or maybe it will be bought out by that saudi prince alaweed.

Pay the debt, himegoto.

Yeah, seriously, a lot of them look like they'd fit more in place in Portland than bumfuck nowhere, Montana.

I will fuck your ass with an eggplant, mate.

I don't understand the joke here, and that comes from a frog. I might need to read the Bible for once.
But yeah, this is something I could play and love, you put devout religious people versus insane religious people, add some cheese into it, and it would make a great game:

It would be basically some shooter with religious cheese.

Right? I'm sure Kemosabe is a real tough mountain man with his man bun. Just as tough as bearded Skrillex and Adam Jensen over there.
At least the dudes on the left look normal.

They really have to stop giving characters shitty hipster haircuts unless the location is fucking commiefornia.

Shit, that actually sounds cool.

Oh a new Far Cry is announced and its still not Blood Dragon 2? That alone is a good enough reason to not play it like the last two released.

Well in Assassin's Creed 2 you had a fist fight with the pope, so I doubt they will make christian people look good. They hate white people. By the way, anyone here big into Assassin's Creed? Did they in any of the AC games ever portray christians as the good guys? Because if I remember correctly they were sucking muslim dick the entire time. Especially turkish dick with AC:R. I am not a christian myself, not religious at all to be honest, but I can see a clear bias here.

The designers are probably fedora wearing faggots. You know.. the kind of faggot who shares the attached pic on facebook.

Ubisoft is still french owned for now, so the good guy being white and male would only be justifiable if he was french since english is the language of white supremecists. And quebec french hate the english despite getting regular bribes to stay in canada.

One of them even have that half-cut hipster haircut. What a shame of a design.

Take a wild guess. They hate christfags, which is funny since last I went to quebec city in 2007 they had some of the most beautiful churches in canada.

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

That would be retarded. Why would anyone say the english language is a white supremacist language? Even the usual suspects in the clique wouldn't try that, they even speak english for most of them.

Because muslims and blacks cant speak it well. And quebec hates english canada despite the gibs.

the path of this happening was done years ago. Long before any of the gg happenings begun. Going back you say, well, you may consider that it never was an option at all. This was your destiny, manufactured by day one, just for you all. Think about, this was one of the last great dig's, one of the last great findings, and everything that happened after this actually feels like a dream. You never wondered why everything got so heavy out of hand? So many changes? It ended with a non-stop, repeating Contamination loop and no future happening would take anylonger any kind of effect of your sourrounding world. Email without effects, reapitingly postings over and over again.

These people, up there, they have power over everything. The hope to turn things is what keeps this machine alive. They continuesly give keep this machine going. It will never stop and never go into full speed. Just enough for them to provite from it.

When I first saw the teaser, it looked like it could be set in the early 20th century or something like that. A later date red dead redemption. That would have been cool. But that might be too subtle for the point they want to make. I bet there are MAGA hats on the villains.

Remember after last years E3 when Val would spam that video in ever thread non stop of the french head of ubisoft speaking, saying that we should all support them. Well at least ubisoft proved him consistent.

Looked up info about "The Stuff"

This actually seems like a halfway decent plot for a film.