NIHON FALCOM THREAD, "In the name of Class VII" edition

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

Specially Xanadu Next. That masterpiece deserves bigger sales.

- Falcom currently planning a new game and remake for the Ys series. Kondo would also like to do more with Falcom Gakuen
- Tons of news regarding Trails of Cold Steel III, which launches on September 28 in Japan gematsu.com/tag/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-iii
- Trails in the Sky the 3rd finally out for PC on Steam, GOG and the Humble Store + the first two Trails in the Sky games on sale
- Trails of Cold Steel I & II confirmed for a PC release, first game will be released on Summer
- Tons of new features announced for Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (PS4/PC) (check Gematsu) (I wish we had other sites reporting Falcom news this much as well)
- Trails of Cold Steel III is on track for a Japanese release on September 28th of this year, confirmed PS4 exclusive, details such as the story and some new characters have been announced, such as Tita and Agate confirmed

- Check out the content of the last Tits FC & SC updates, specially the translation improvements ( xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/159288714430/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-series-localization )
- Tokyo Xanadu brought by Askys, will be released for Vita on June 30th, and the improved Ex+ version for PS4 and PC on late 2017, although Amazon has November 24th, 2017 listed
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana brought by NISA, If you wish to complain, do so to Falcom, not XSeed (they're upset about it too). Good Japanese grammar is extremely recommended.
- Most games published by XSEED now to be developed with a PC release in mind ( gamesindustry.biz/articles/2016-09-09-no-fan-left-behind ) (end of the 9th paragraph)

- We need to improve the Ys and Trails guide, by the way

- The Legend of Xanadu I & II Dub Project announced, release "soon"! ( tg-16.com/The_Legend_of_Xanadu_Dub_Project.htm )
- Trails to Zero fan tl could be released this year after the 3rd. Trails to Azure also being translated (both for PSP and PC)
- Also in the works: Zwei!!, Zwei II, Dinosaur Resurrection, Vantage Master Japan, Dinosaur Resurrection and Brandish 2 Renewal (PC-98)

pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/JYZNpPjP
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzFTGYa_evXiVWHWjZSnL-Twxx6WOeyJc
rpgsite.net/news/5581-toshihiro-kondo-ponders-the-next-ys-game-will-it-be-ys-ix-a-remake-or-ys-warriors
archive.is/XLbgd
xenosaga.wikia.com/wiki/Myyah_Hawwa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

my butthole is ready

Also the CS musical is in the Cannes Film Festival

I'm ready to see how Gaius is dressed, and how Laura, Fie and Emma look with their new designs. Granted, Silhouette Laura looks pretty much the same but I honestly hope she's different.

Is Emma wearing a hat? Did she go into professional softball?

This is going to hurt, isn't it?

I'm gonna guess Claire has nothing to worry about, then.

Wiped me the fuck out within like two turns when I first tried.

She's indeed wearing a hat. I think it's a hat like Misty's.

If Aurelia is waifuable it's gonna be tough to choose one.

Rest in pepperoni, c011aa. Also, this isn't even the hardest battle in the game. Schwarzritter and final Nightmare Arena battle are worse. Especially Nightmare Arena battle. That one is easily the hardest one in the game and perhaps in the entire series.

It's even harder in the Evo version when they add Arianrhod to it.

So has anything from the Tokyo Xanadu localization been shown off? It comes out on the vita in little over a month and I haven't seen anything about it.
Aksys Games has a pretty spotty record, like they handled Muramasa Rebirth perfectly but then you get shit like their otome games.

Absolutely nothing.

I suspect that the script was 2big4 the tarnslator and they will have to delay the release.

>Arianrhod
Is that the robot Loewe piloted in SC?

It's from the Crossbell arc.

Arianrhod is the eigth dominion and former wielder of the Sept-Terrion of Mirage, the Demi-Staff.

Thanks. Now I see.

Arianrhod is The 7th Anguis, The Steel Maiden, almost certainly Lianne Sandlot and my personal guess for Laura's mom. She is at the top of the Trails power tier with Ein Selnate.

Why is Adol in VIII such a fuckboi now?

He's not even the worst one.

I like the art of Ys VIII

I wish they employed Enami Katsumi more though.

That might be a good thing, it worked out overall for persona 5

I don't mind Adol's that much (although I really didn't like his Celceta look), but given that it's a fairly minor complaint and the rest of the game is so good, it doesn't really matter. Is Dogi going to be fully playable in the expanded version?

haven't heard a thing, probably no.

AND another update in the Steam Database from the very same secret game that didn't get a single update in almost two years, then suddenly tons of them.

the 3rd also got a lot of updates a few days before that the 3rd stream. And now we have a Brandish stream coming tomorrow

Haha, Brandish PC port… here we go?

If it is Brandish, there would be nothing left stopping them from doing Zero and Ao.

Is that Fie with long hair? My dick is going to burst.

Yep, Fie definitely has long hair in that silhouette.

They are already porting games to PC (LKS, Cold Steel) so I'd say the problem is not porting, but rather the costs of porting + tl.

I wouldn't even be mad. I would fucking pay all my money for another remake of any of the other games in the series

Has anyone played any version of Lord Monarch and would they recommend it?

As someone who loves non-capcom and non-NRS fighting games; I've gotten use to the pain caused by people buying shitty games over good games that actually deserve the sales.

Furthering his pursuit to not be like his dad, I see. What a fuccboi.

I have a feeling that despite his looks he'll probably be a little more badass and will probably ride a tank, soldat, mech or divine knight at one point (on the shoulder).

It'd be awesome if Elliot got a beard.

Seven's Adol and Dogi make all their other designs look lame, though. It's a downgrade, but the VIII designs are good in their own way. Celceta Adol isn't even consistent between the promo art and in-game model.

They just have to release Brandish TDR PC in a much less crowded season, with actual marketing (there's gotta be a couple of well-known YTers who would preview this). And no matter how low it sells, the game would probably break even since it was a super low-budget localization on PSP, just Tom doing the script, then sending it to Falcom.

Anyway, I'm probably more hyped than I should be. This would be great news for Zero/Ao prospects, and especially Ys Seven and Nayuta no Kiseki finally.

Falcom's freeware English version (Lord Monarch Online) is good if you can stomach MIDI tracks or get the CD option working. Monarch Monarch is the most advanced game in the series (elevation, multiple map planes, elevators, different things to get control of, etc.) but it's got Japanese menus/docs. They're all fun, light RTSes with a puzzle focus.

The end of Zero no Kiseki Chapter 2 was a ride. Can't wait to see where Chapter 3 goes!

Oh god Tio is gonna meet Fie and they're going to have a kuudere-off, aren't they?

How long until Schera is announced?

Who do you think Olivert has been doing this whole time?

Mueller

Osborne took him away, remember?

Is Osborne also into men?

Are Celceta and Seven ever coming out for PC outside of china?

Yes, Rufus is his kept boy.

It's also why he abandoned Rean, having a kid around was ruining his hard gay lifestyle.

Olivert was cuddling with Mueller long before Osbourne came in. I guess he could call Schera in for a quick shag once and a while, but I'm leaning toward that job being cut short when he found Rean.

I wanna see a redesign of Schera with her hopefully having short hair.

"Hey, Debaucherous Prince, I think you got the wrong address. The Noble Salon is two blocks down."

"…fuck you."

Or perhaps an ULTIMATE MISHY PANIC X FINAL battle with Laura.

Falcom x Rabbits RPG when?

I swear the thought had actually crossed my mind some time well before this pic came out. I'd have preferred she have gone "Opera Singer" though.

Floofy translated the leaks
pastebin.com/JYZNpPjP

That's nice to think about; Emma being a radio announcer. But I also think that she'll be 'just' returning from her trip around to learn about Witches and the Divine Knights.

I hope Randy and Rean are bros and that Randy doesn't hold a grudge against him. Rean needs a fun friend now that Crow is dead. None of the other Class VII guys really work as "the fun one."

+2700 ADF from equipment alone, this is madness!

praise aidios for tiger hearts and crimson eyes

Mark the day lads. They said that's characters and system data. We might get to see what those Class VII silhouettes teased.

The art book will be out before then. They could easily be in there.

Oh yeah, I forgot that was going out with the YS 8 re-release. I haven't really been following info on it, didn't know it was releasing soon.

I don't know exact day but it's some time in late May. Maybe next week?

It releases this Thursday.

What does he mean by "a revival of the series"?

Also I was told they were working in two Ys games. So what it is?

Guan's cursory translation had them saying they have two in the works. It might have changed once more people came in to double check his work. To me, though, "revival" should be remake considering there's nothing to revive. That's just me.

Yeah, probably not an accurate translation. Sounds TOO good. I mean, TWO Ys!? Unless Falcom hired a lot of new employee I don't see it.

Oh shiiiiiii

Are there higher rez images? Also, surprisingly most of thsoe characters are new, save Alan, Vivi and Beatrix. Are there more pages?

That's all I've seen.

Also the guy in the top left is probably Hugo.

You're right.

Oh, hello.

Oh hey, this reminds me of that great fishing minigame from the 3rd!

Man, they scrapped a Trails Party minigame. Now I want one with multiplayer so I can stream Trails Retardy.

I swear, I love the little touches Zero has.
>Randy and Joshua's conversation after the race

Oh my god, white supremacy!!!

So Alan joined the army (compare his collar to Laura's silhouette). Is that Beatrix?

Yep, and don't forget that wee bam in the top left.

No idea what's happening in these.

Sorry for the poor quality, I'm grabbing these from people on Twitter, who presumably got a hold of the leaks or the artbook and are taking quick pictures.

Look at screen at the bottom of Randy's page. Thors II mecha combat class confirmed.

Top right is Aurelia bombing the shit out something, possibly North Ambria, left and bottom right appear to be Emma.

meant for

Oh god he's drunk at noon again.

That's what losing power to Osbourne can do to a guy.

I have to admit that the full 3D graphics of Sen III is looking pretty nice. Way better than the previous Falcom games. I think i won't miss the sprites as much as I think. Also Olivier in his FC/SC clothes looks pretty good.

The game only lacks Estelle and Joshua and we'll have one hell of a game.

You cheesy motherfucker

What class is Renne going to be in, do you think? At this point, I can't see it not happening, given who else is there and that Thors II is full of Crossbellians and mecha maesters, of which she is both.

No idea, I haven't played CS I & II yet

At this point I kinda hope they don't turn up, but at the same time I won't be disappointed. I'd probably be happy to see them again. I just think they've had a lot of spotlight, from Sky to Crossbell.

It's Lloyd's and the rest of the Crossbell's cast turn now.

Really the only other Sky character I want to see returning is Schera, and that's mostly because of what her and Olivier talked about in Sky 3rd.

Falcom sticks in a graphics range that's above the last generation but not up to the current one.

Ash is getting an eyeful of that Towa butt, I see.

But I want a fight that has Rean, Lloyd, Kevin and Estelle as the battle party. If they wait to do that until Calvard then there will be too many main MCs.

You're worried about too many cooks spoiling the pot as you try to hire more cooks to spoil the pot.

At this point with everything else they're doing, it's really not that much more. They're already past maximum capacity for Trails games. We might as well see how far the madness takes us.

Let's not. There's obviously a direction they're going for with all of this and it'll most likely end with a passing of the torch to Crawford and crew. We had that to an extent with Sara and the other teachers at Thors seeing their students rise and try to take out a staggering foe. This'll be that, but from Rean's perspective as a teacher. Just bringing characters back to have an epic all out fight with all of the protags from the games is fucking dumb at this point. Which is why they'll wait at the very end of the series as a whole to do it with a multi tiered boss

I think what they're doing is something like… okay, Estelle and Joshua were the heroes of Sky, they'll have a hand on Crossbell.

Lloyd and his gang were heroes of Crossbell, they'll have a hand in Cold Steel.

And likely Rean and a few others will crash Calvard's party.

It's just the right amount of cooks at the momentexcluding Nayuta and Akatsuki. Now would be the time to do it, if ever.

With or without survivors?

I thought the last game was going to star Ouroboros and have you fuck up everyone from the previous games.

Given Calvard's terrorism, probably with no survivors.

Is the Ys VIII Append Music Collection from the PS4 version?

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzFTGYa_evXiVWHWjZSnL-Twxx6WOeyJc

Yes, these are the six new tracks for the PS4/PC port. Most are arranged by Mitsuo Singa (except Riddles of the Labyrinth by Hayato Sonoda).

They're gonna acknowledge her similarities to Lloyd, huh?

Isn't she supposed to be a Lloyd/SSS fangirl, anyway?

What if they expand the battle party to 5 characters? :^)

rpgsite.net/news/5581-toshihiro-kondo-ponders-the-next-ys-game-will-it-be-ys-ix-a-remake-or-ys-warriors

Ah, suddenly it makes sense. The new Ys vs. Kiseki is going to be musou style and built off in the interception battles from Dana. Very cool.

Don't be crazy. Four is a magic number.

Yeah, like DC Comics.

I fucked up. I fucked up real bad.

Is there any way to beat the final boss of TitS 3rd on hard with Tita and Josette in tow? I thought there was a mid-boss gauntlet before the final boss, i tried to make every party as balanced as possible thinking it would let me select my 4 strongest afterwards Can I just grind them up to be useful? at level 138 Josette is completely useless and tita can get soem minor damge in with the orbal gear at best. I ccan't figure out what orbment setup I should be going with them either.

I really don't want redo that whole dungeon again.

Anybody wanna see a bootlegged Sen 3 PV?

Celceta's PC port isn't bad at all. It runs well and just about the only bugs are fixed with a patch that comes in with the translation.

I don't know if I really want this or really don't. I guess I must first play 8 and see the musou battles feel like first.

Also the music from the musou battle that was posted like a year or so.
Christ I've waited so long for it and it was well worth it.

They're not musou-like at all.

They aren't? Then what's this I hear about it having musou elements?

You fight several few enemies at once but I wouldn't say it's musou-level.

As long as they aren't Celceta/Seven tier trash mobs I'm fine with fighting any number of enemies.

Getting excited now. The Kurt S-Craft is delicious, and Singa's doing some better arranging now.

Defense battles in Ys VIII are closer to Origin's arena mode, but with more structure and relevance to the main game.

WHAT

Why is Olivier the only one with an actual japanese name?

Pretty sure that's his title, the emperor's son.

Paradise… always smile never say your sorry never cry.

Goddammit Falcom that one was right in the nuts. No I'm not crying

That wasn't me.

Is this…?

Hey look, Ein appears in One Piece

Replace everything with Renne.

I think it's fair to call them musou like, but it's really just large waves of enemies you have to prevent from crossing your gate (including bosses and dangersaurs), with the people of the village contributing (so dogi and grandma laura show up and attack, others buff you or inflict status ailments), there are traps and defenses you can upgrade.

Well fuck I did it all again, Should I go with Gaia Shield or Genesic Barrier for the boss?

Try Genesic Barrier first, as doesn't that have a duration of turns rather than times it gets proc'd?

Yes.

Osborne's degenerate agenda strikes again.

I wanna fuck em

Made it. Genesic barrier works great for the pillar phase but doesn't do anything for the rest except block that time attack he never uses. Gaia shield is probably more useful overall.

Well apart from the very last dungeon being complete ass just like the other ones, thanks for the consistency, it was great. Can't wait for Cold Steel.

I thought the final dungeon for CS2 was pretty good.

CS1 was alright. But the theme, as usual, was great.

What was wrong with the Liber Ark, besides the backtracking? I thought it felt like a realist version of Zeal (although it's actually Shevat/Solaris).

I agree with 3rd's being shit though, there needed to be some way to pass around equipment or party members before going into the boss rush.

Again, why is it called "Evolution"?

Drawn by the new team.

I like the cover art of it, though.

Oh yeah you're right, the second one's wasn't all that bad to be honest, at least until you got to the tower.

I wonder how many great conversations I missed because I didn't have the right combination of characters at the time.

At least the music was comfy.

I kept thinking that at every chapter 6 boss. Like I'm sure there's something interesting if you beat Cassius with Joshua and Estelle but I was too lazy to go back to base and change equipment around.

Ries needs to come back for another game.

Oh, speaking of Ries, you guys think Rosine and Thomas will have a bigger role in CS3?

They really designed Rosine like a background character. Totally got me

TELL ME ABOUT IT
I have no idea who to pick now in Ch6, there's too many great characters.

He talks about how proud he is of them and such and to take time to value their journey. I brought them and Richard, it was pretty tight.

She's a semi-major character in Ao, actually. Hell, she and Kevin both get to do some pretty rad shit.

I saw pick related on a replay of CS and did a double-take.

She was nice. Back when I played CS and first time playing CS2 I was thinking that I wanted to waifu her.

And then I played through CS2 again.

After playing through third I still don't know whether people in the Septian Church are allowed to marry or not…

They're clearly based on the Catholic church, who can't. However, Japanese tend to view these sorts of things they way they view shrine maidens and Buddhist monks, who can. Kevin certainly talks a big game, but we never see him act on any of it. The Gralsritter could also follow different guidelines entirely. Ein teases Toval about it as well.

Chapter 3 has been fucking fantastic in Zero so far. I loved this whole exchange.

I'm loving the 3D models that the SSS has been getting for Sen III. Can't wait to be able to play that shit at launch, it's a pretty damn great feeling.

That wasn't meant to be spoilered.

REMEMBER THE GARRELIACAUST

NISA started his Ys 8 stream. They just said they tried to be consistent with the previous games

twitch.tv/nisamerica

Is that a tranny with black lips?

I am almost terrified to watch

someone else watch it for me

American release September 12th, European 15th. All three versions.

Sorry for the spam, but

Nice try NISA, but I'm not giving you a cent

He has never appear with XSEED, right?

LITERAL CUCKING

;_;

No censorship confirmed.

Please don't lie

I have the urge to go now and ask him if Ys will be the only series to obtain NISA's cancer

They've said no censorship before tons of game releases and then did I complete 180 on their statement pulling the ESRB excuse.

There's not even anything to censor. There's what, naked Laxia?

I just want to believe, user. I JUST WANT THIS RELEASE TO BE GOOD, MAYBE NISA WILL DO THE GAME JUSTICE, MAYBE!!!

New trailer

For Celceta, they used "travelogues". Although I think this particular term has no consistance even on the XSEED releases

I know that's the oficial Engrish term, but I think they meant "Siren". Whcih makes sense since I've seen a Siren Dana concept art somewhere.

Also I think it won't be released on GOG.

And I just read someone claiming that Tom said they were still going to do something Ys related. Anyone knows?

No plans on releasing on GOG for the PC version.

You have no fucking idea of NISA's history. It's all lies. They say this shit just so they get good press and false hope from retards like you.
And If by some fucking miracle it comes out okay, the next game the quality will drop hard. They do this every time they swipe away a series they don't deserve from a company that handled it for years.

Fuckers

How bad is the localizations for YSVIII?

Denuvo confirmed then?

Oh fuck off.

Actually, someone ask them this.

I want to get into TitS, is the localization any good or should I play in jap? I know, always play the original if you can, but it looks text heavy as fuck which would be too tiring

They're playing the Jap version so they don't have to show the work they have to this point.

The localization for TitS is very good, and even gets updates if needed

im-fucking-plying

Trails' localization is great.

The translation is great and XSEED even managed to improve it in some areas. Also the Japanese for Kiseki games are really hard with a lot of complex made up terms.

The localizations are all very good and they're even backporting information they didn't have access to at the time into the older games.

Thanks, good to know a series that isn't cucked. Are there torrents for all the three games yet?

…yes. But I'd ask you to consider buying them. If not right away then eventually. Good localization should be encouraged. The games go on sale fairly regularly.

I was pretty shocked that the Japs would know the actual consequences and not sugar coat it. Even more so when Calvard takes in lots of Not-Asians, right? Even the Irish were never anywhere near as bad as snackbars and niggers.

Look in the share thread, at least buy them during the summer sale if you like them. Good localizations should be supported unless they're from NISA because that's how they fucking scam you

Wow it's almost like people of similar genetic and culture background are able to assimilate quickly.

Do not pirate these games, they deserve to be bought. You can get them from GOG if you hate Steam.

t. Brittany

I am pretty sure that wasn't how the lines went. I'm pretty sure the immigrants by the truck load comment was preceded by Killika making a point about a lack of national unity.

Yes. I switched them for effect.

Sure, I'll certainly buy them when I get a fucking job

nice

Goddamnit Tio.

Either post a translation or summary or stop fucking posting.

Ehh, less direct Zero spoilers before someone finishes something, the better for me, at least. He posts for himself and others who get it, and that's fine.

It's making me mad because I am jealous and can't learn japanese.

Reminder that we have the Brandish stream in 8 hours

twitch.tv/xseed_games

I hope I'm not wrong and the game gets ported

If they start porting PSP games, I wonder if there is a chance of Wild ARMS XF on steam. Or is that owned by Sony?

When's the Nayuta PC port?

Wouldn't that and Brandish would be the easiest because they're fully 3D, Nayuta even moreso than Brandish, as it doesn't have big face sprites for shops?

Nayuta uses 3D in shops.

That's what I just said user.

I think the PSP game that makes the most sense if we are talking about porting, it's Ys Seven. Being Ys and with the release of 8 on September, it should make more money than Brandish or Nayuta, which needs a translation as well.

The question mark made me think you were asking but then I realized that was all one sentence.

Ys Seven already has a Chinese PC port that XSEED could use too.

It's in the hands of the Chinese who wants to release the game on Steam and years ago said they were going to release Ys Seven on English for PC.

Xseed doesn't own the rights to the Chinese ports and neither does Falcom.

There's a reason why fan translations are a thing: they sidestep all the legal and business fuckery.

The Irish did not assimilate. The Irish became Americans without giving up their religion or culture. They organised themselves and became a political force with influence all the way up to Washington. Luckily mudslimes are lazy, poor, ignorant and disorganized so they can be safely ignored by the rest of society (barring the ocassional terrorist incident).

Your idea of what assimilation should be is not historically correct. America's founding structure assumes a patchwork white christian religious and ethnic polities. The original government of the state of Maryland was explicitly Catholic, so clearly having Catholic communities was not a dealbreaker.

archive.is/XLbgd

That's the end of that.

Get ready for another case

It probably means the game manages to expand the Ys fanbase by its own merits, so doing a good job should ensure that.

I know, I'm probably in denial.

Also the very same app just got another update. I'd rather get paranoid about this.

what if the app is Brandish TDR PC and they're just getting the finishing touches ready for the stream in 45 minutes?

You are. A "broader range of people" means they're going to go for the demographics that don't give two shits about the series by rewriting characters and injecting memes. They say they contacted XSEED about keeping things consistent but that only means they got a skeleton sheet of information to fill in what they want with.

That's exactly what I mean by the app. I'd rather think about this.

If Ys 8 ends up being shit, at least I won't think about it until it's proven. Then I'll accept the ugly truth.

XSEED is late because they've been drinking all afternoon again.

I wonder if they're in talks with Falcom over CS3.

Given that they're bringing CS1 and CS2 to PC, I thought it was all but confirmed they were doing the same for CS3. I figured that is probably why they didn't get Dana, it would be too much at once.

I'm pretty sure they WILL do it, it's just the matter of "when".

Change of plans. They're going to stream Xanadu Next instead since everything is broken and they can't stream Brandish.

I sure hope those dastardly Lomans don't invade Barthage again.

Adel and Dantrel will take care of those damn Lomans with the help of Adel's dear friend Doge-y.

I just hope that Satrap Guresureda can navigate her divide loyalties.

So did anything interesting happen in the stream?

The PSP is a garbage piece of shit when it comes to stream

So…not a lot of hope for Crossbell, then…

What the fuck do those games have to do with the stream

Ohhhh I thought that said Steam. I'm dumb.

I still hope there's something in the works for Brandish TDR on PC at some point, but it seems I didn't miss much from the stream. Ah well.

Even if they somehow got the rights situation down pat, Joyoland's conversion of Ys Seven is really flawed, way more so than what Celceta got. It'd be less expensive and more successful if XSEED commissioned someone else to port from PSP to PC.

Not for NISA you idiot. They've said this countless of times for localizations and it led to one result; Heavy rewrites and censorship.
They said the exact same fucking line for the Touhou games and that led to countless mistranslations and name changes.
They said the exact same fucking line for the Atelier series and that led to countless mistranslations and name changes.
They said the exact same fucking line for Criminal Girls and look how that turned out.

Doing a good job is the exact opposite of what that quote means. Stop trying to justify giving NISA money.

There are PC versions of both Crossbell games. I think they're chinese.

I don't even get what there is to change in Dana, they'll probably just do an incredibly shitty job. They're probably too lazy to censor Dana's sexy and revealing outfit.

Theyre from the same people who have the 7 and Celceta PC versions. They threw them up on greenlight months ago but took them down for some reason

The Zero port was released on Japan by Falcom themselves. I suspect that's app 427700.

I can dream, but I'll believe it when it see it.

Don't say this.

It'll only hurt more when it's not.

I've managed to be right about future releases and other stuff concerning Falcom quite a lot of times in the past. I think the odds are in my favour.

But yeah, it's better not to raise hopes just in case. Nothing is written, for the better or worse.

Can Estelle be more smug?

Yes, when she gets back in a future game

Estelle's Zero and Ao face doesn't lend itself as well to smug. I hope that if she does come back in CSIII we get to see it in 3D.

It has the potential to be smug. I really love the art for Zero and Ao, goddamn.

But yeah, seeing her expressions in 3D would be good, given how this expression for Tio came out.

I wish I had less shit quality of these.

Anyway, top left to right we have Hugo (who we already know), ??? who I'll save until the end, Zeska? (don't know exact spelling) who seems to be a Thors II student in Musse's class, Barkhorn aka the Eighth Dominion: The Roaring Lion, Alan (who we know) and Vivi (who we also know).

Bottom is Juna's family, Sensen who is a Crossbell waitress from Zero and Ao, Shin who I don't remember is from Zero or Ao or not, Beatrix (who we know), and Kairi who seems to be another new student.

As for ??? the nips seem to have guessed (and I think they're right) that she's Ines the Stout, another member of the Stahlritter. Notice her outfit is almost identical to Duvalie's civilian outfit.

I don't think Tio's a good indication, considering they'd need a similar expression for Fie. Imagine her bangs grey, and you'll see Fie.

Estelle smug had the be hand drawn. With the way the art style has been since Cold Steel, I doubt we'll see the return of Smugstelle proper. This is CS smug.

J-Jesus. That devolved into something awful very quickly. At least we can have a decently intelligent discussion here when we're not just talking about waifus in the Reanbowl.

This guy might, though.

Who is going to die in Cold Steel 3?

Sadly, probably Osbourne. I could see Emperor Eugent dying too, or if the climax involves Osbourne trying to attack Liberl again, perhaps Queen Alicia.

Has there been a main character who isn't a villain actually die in a Trails game up to this point?

DON'T SEXUALISE THE FALCOMS

But Falcom sexualises the Falcoms.

Aurelia.

too late

Lena, but then again, since Aidios is the Grandmaster, that makes her a villain.

It was also just her temporary physical body she was using to live among humans one last time before she enacted her plans that died anyway.

At a certain point Kiseki will have to diverge from the script of Xenogears. xenosaga.wikia.com/wiki/Myyah_Hawwa

Is he implying what I think he is implying?

They're only talking about the additional functions of the gospels (mind control, earth vein manipulation, etc), and how it's the tip i. e. terminal of the Aureole, a goddess given miracle.

Bleublanc has all but spilled the beans several times.

Why do I feel that making that troublesome map from CS to run at 60 fps is going to delay the release quite more than expected?

From 1 (Never Ever) to 10 (Already working on it but haven't announced it), what are the odds of a crossbell localization?

The odds are there. It'll happen eventually. From 8-4 this time. With no supervision.

Unless the above user is right about them working on it in super secret this whole time I'm gonna say 6, but it won't be done until after they release CSIII in English, making it mostly moot.

Why does everyone in the new branch of Thors have huge tits?

because TitS sell. Well, there are Tita, Towa, and Altina to balance it all out. If we're going with all of the smaller breasted ones, then there's a good competition going.

I'm okay with this.

I hope Emma shows them all up though.

Juna is gonna witness the sword of a Vander, isn't she?

So are Juna and Kurt gonna have a similar 'encounter' to Rean and Alisa's?

Could be what was going on here.

Finally going through Zwei!! II's OST…it's pretty good even with a lot more mid-period Sonoda in the second half (but he started improving a lot in this soundtrack). Here's an Unisuga track.

This edit has no right to have turned out so well.

She'll follow Lucy's example and conquer him through femdom…or maybe not, he's a slippery fuck.

Crossbell genes are awfully nice for T&A.

I hope they don't pull the same gag again, but it's pretty likely they'll do something similar. Even Ys games now have to start with a lewd moment near the beginning.

How would it be moot? I can't imagine all of Ao's crazy shit will be spoiled in Sen III since Falcom still wants to sell some version of that game, and these games are often about the journey to climactic moments. Certain details will get the most focus. I think Zero's patch will be out before Cold Steel III's release or the basis for an XSEED release of it also before CS III.

I imagine XSeed will likely give a detailed plot summary of the Crossbell games if they don't get a proper release before CS3, either on a website or they'll find a way to put it into CS III's start menu. Or they'll go 200% and write a full on novelization.

I think Muse is so cute. Goddamn her hair.

I'm finally getting around to playing the bulk of Trails in the Sky, after having already gone through Cold Steel 1 & 2.

Is it weird that I'm suddenly a lot less impressed with Cold Steel, and I'm only on Chapter 3? This is the same shit that helped made Star Wars Episode VII the steaming shit it was. I mean, I know Sara's method for teaching Class VII was literally "do Bracer shit," but there's a point where it gets way too weird with similarities.

Wait until you get to the end of FC.

Juna and Kurt OTP confirmed

I understand that. Sara's curriculum for Class VII was to make them do Bracer stuff. Though I've got no problem since it's revealed that Olivert set it all into motion and he probably wanted Class VII graduates to take the place of Bracers since Osbourne was shuttering the guild

I think my biggest gripe was that they took away the customization of the orbments for a more streamlined take.

I think it's even referenced in game in CS2 by Lloyd and Rixia, where they say it doesn't offer much leeway when it comes to customization, but it allows you to be powerful.

If you're already impressed by Ruan, you'll be stoked through all of SC. Cold Steel writing wise is inferior to Sky, but it's not bad. Still got me to care about everyone but Alisa.

It's not that I'm "impressed" by anything, it's that I realized I've already played these exact same scenarios (from the later game in the series, but still, exact same).

Can you at least tell me that first Sky and first Cold Steel are the only games that draw parallels like this? Despite seeing as many spoilers as I have in this general thread, I don't think I ever got this notion, and I don't know if I'd be interested going into SC if people would agree "Cold Steel 2 is rewrite of SkySC, just like Cold Steel was a rewrite of Sky."

SC and CS OO are completely different games.

Those parallels are probably happening because CS I was made with newcomers in mind. Still, there are a lot of differences between FC and CS I.

I don't think anyone will tell you that Cold Stee II is the same as Sk-
>remember the intermission and Estelle's kidnapping
>remember the War story and the war like scenarios that especially occur in the late game of SC
>remember the new loli villains introduced

… SC doesn't have mechs… Soldat like mechs. Or a character who gives rousing speeches. Or a find my friends arc… it focuses on a single friend finding. It does start with you waking up from forced unconsciousness, just like CS II though. Okay there are general story beats copied but you've got to go deeper than that.

I like how just one character is bad. Everyone is average to godlike. That's great. Even the average characters are useful.

I want to fug Vita.

Huh, I've never seen Gaius nor Elliot place high on a Tier list. Especially Gaius. People said his Wild Rage was weak compared Agate's.

I'm gonna be honest, I stole this from somewhere else. Persona my party was always Rean, Laura, Fie, Emma and Sara. Though I'd imagine Sharon probably definitely broke the game more than any of them, to say nothing of the mirror characters. I just thought this list was kinda funny.

Is there a Trails character who is more for bullying than Duavlie?

She just needs headpats.

I hope that is right just to see the look on Duvalie's face when she realizes it.

as it should be

Well we'll get more time with her to learn about her. Glad she isn't as aggravating as Millium.

That's because we've barely spent any time with her and she has very little in the way of character whatsoever.

Doubtful. She could use a good headpat.

Also,

Christ Holla Forums is slow on the weekends. I know it's Memorial Day, but still…

We're past 300 replies so the thread is auto-saging, user.

I think the user meant it should be lower than that. Like page 11-12. Or perhaps 13 (that's when you're allowed to make a new one, right? Or is that 14?)

I know. I'm waiting for page 13 so I or someone can make a new thread. But we've been on 9 for like four hours.

Ever since Mark the fag was feeling more inferior than usual one day and came down on us, yes, not until page 13.

What the fuck does Mark have to do with any of this. We don't have to wait until page 13 anyway.

Yeah we do. Last time we did it before 13 he got mad and locked the new thread and then we didn't have a thread for the day.

I don't remember that at all. And I've started a few threads before reaching page 13

It's possible you got lucky then, but I distinctly remember it happening.

We used to start them immediately after we hit 300. We were like that for months until, like I said, Mark was feeling inferior and needed SOMETHING to make himself feel useful.

Just make a new thread, I doubt he will care that much.

What if Duvalie already knows?

I doubt she'd look down on and want to fight Arseid so much is she knew Victor used to Radiant Blade Dance in her master's butt hole.

Perhaps that's why she does it. She wants to feel how her master felt.

Where's CS for PC XSEED

summer

So in 3 days, gotcha user, thanks

Even if you assume it comes out on the first day of summer, that's still more than 21 days away

I'm just dying to play another Trails user. I want to believe.

The rules have been saying to make a new thread on page 13 or at 700 posts for like 2 years.

We are on page 13, guys.

NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD