Little things that hinder what would have been a 10/10

I was under the impression that this was a love letter to ye olde arcade beat em ups, so the fact that I cant comfortably play this game with an arcade stick without having to mess around with switching to R3 to satisfy pixel hunt fuckery knocked it down a smidge for me. Still a fun as fuck game.

Great game but I don't see why it had to take so long to unlock online with friends also it was difficult to play around my massive erection

Making the vampire girls look like Jessica Rabbit was a very good move. The one thing that made me stop playing though was the tower areas where you grind out the bet equipment were not as good as the talisman areas. They seemed boring by comparison.

My fightstick has L3 and R3 buttons

It's a love letter to Princess Crown, Vanillaware had been trying to make the same game for 15 years.

Still, Dragon's Crown is incredibly fun in multiplayer and one of the best looking games I've ever seen. I was actually dissapointed with Odin Sphere's visuals since i played the remake after DC.

Sadly I only got in one good bro-op couch session and after that it was a drag playing single player to try and unlock online.

I love the game but the encounter rates are to high, "Juice" bars, I'm still missing one fucking chest so I can't get legend rank, and not enough good lewds. Other than that it's a great game.

I’m trying to get Dolphin to accept action replay codes for this fucking bitch and it won’t let me name them. What the fuck is this shit.

OI! we should invent a "chair" thats some magical cube of gel, so we can stand up and lean forward while we play and not let our raging hardons get in the way

Can the gel chair look like a girl, and can I fuck it

The in-game music wasn't as good as the music from the show.

Nice digits, user

There goes the thread

Bought my second PS3 for this after my used one dead in a week. They can do good ecchi games like this and their next game looks like shit. Pretty disappointed. When I played with my brother and cousin level cap only removed for the main after finishing game which made me stop playing. If only they made games like this AO PC version and not for console for children.

I swear to fuck you have a program for shit like this

It exists.

Super Mario Bros. 3 added an extra hit point for Mario when it was translated for regions outside Japan. This extra bit of difficulty, only present in the Famicom version, brought a little more balance to a game where you could not complete three stages without getting an extra life.

Defense is a reaction, attack is generally an action. These should not be assigned to the same button.