Reload with ammo remaining in magazine

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat-based_contraception
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I loved that about Arma 2, ACE mod. Reorganizing your mags in-between OPS accompanied by obligatory squad bants. Ah, the days.

What the fuck is unrealistic about mission times like that?

Y'know, there is such thing as reasonable disregard for realism. Not to mention a game in which reloading discards the whole magazine needs to be balanced around that. A lot of games would run into unnecessarily difficult ammo management if you suddenly made it so reloading discards the magazine.

pic related? :^)

Did you miss the first line?

The inability to consolidate mags is a royal pain in the ass in ARMA. You can be out attacking enemy positions and looting their stuff for half a game day and wind up with 2 dozen half full mags you can't combine.

frankly, every game with realistic reloading I've played has been more interesting and challenging, as it presents you the choice to discard your half-spent magazine for more immediate potency at the risk of running out of ammo later, or get the most bangs at the risk of hitting empty at a bad time

LEWD!

The only game I remember where you could consolidate mags was Unturned.

I was actually going to say the exact same thing. Putting this in a game is the equivalent of having your character have to take a piss every few hours or spend 10 minutes per day taking a shit.

pleb.

this is some fucking bullshit

Sounds like it could be an interesting mechanic, tbh

You are a genius that would be great.

I jerk for hours before cumming, what are you talking about?

It takes me 2 hours, what are you, gay?

Almost as though I don’t give a shit about it or something. It’s irrelevant to the second line.

when I jerk off I cum in 30 secs,
I might be the best shot in the wild west since I shoot so quickly.

Honestly I'd rather see the animation do that instead of it always being a reload as if there is always a round in the chamber if the dev is incapable of having both.

>Bolt the rifle open what's the correct word? and the chambered bullet flies out

Slide the bolt open

Basically all games that don't have a proper magazine system do the same thing with magazines.
Insurgency does it right though, if you reload your revolver your guy isn't smart enough to figure out which rounds were used so he just throws everything out, you lose all of your rounds and then you completely load the thing. With magazines they're just put back in your pouch and swapped for the next one with the most ammunition.

who the fuck am i playing, a fucking nigger?

That's fucking sad as shit.

t. multi-hour edging enthusiast

Hold the fuck up, Mr. Noguns. The magazine doesn't matter. It only matters if there is a round chambered or not.

In the little I played with my revolver in reloading when half used, it wasn't worth the effort to stop the unspent rounds

That doesn't sound fun, it sounds artifical. Managing ammo in games is EXTREMELY unfun unless you're managing the ammo of multiple guns in your loadout to find harmony between maximum effectiveness and ammo efficiency

Unturned is fun in a private server with anons.

Of all games I only remember Crysis doing it right. And Red Orchestra I think.

Unturned is unironically the best DayZ clone there is.

getting your balls too hot is quite bad for your fertility user

it's true, in old times they would soak the guys nuts in real hot but not dangerous hot water to temporarily sterilize him so he wouldn't know the bitch up while staying the night *or so I was told**

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heat-based_contraception
Shit, it's a real thing.

So for how long do I have to dip my balls in gravy?

receiver has mag consolidation. then again, the game is just gun mechanics: the game

uhhhh….

Did it work?