Does anyone think it's cool that Far Cry 5 and Outlast 2 are tackling religious extremism in games?

Does anyone think it's cool that Far Cry 5 and Outlast 2 are tackling religious extremism in games?

It's great that they are only critical against Christianity, which is the worst violent and least persecuted religion on earth.

So brave that they are not making games about muslim rape gangs and no go areas in Europe but some Christians instead! They real white evil that is destroying this world!

Ubisoft is saving gaming in general for quite some time now. One of the only few developers standing tall against Drumpf.

And we probably get another black main protagonist with AC.

All religion is a form of control by virtue signaling, crying because "they're picking on muh vanilla ice cream but not muh chocolate" proves how absolutely fucking worthless your opinion is.

Making a game about killing Christians takes bravery because those "smile with your face and stab with your hands" fuckers control every single thing in America that the Jews don't. So yeah, making a game about their religious extremism is pretty brave, because in Cuckmerica you're gonna have people picketing your midnight releases and telling people at their churches not to buy your game. Islam is extremely low on the "it takes balls to hate this" scale, especially right now. When they make a game about killing the Jews that run the banks and the drug cartels, then it'll be something to talk about.
tl;dr fucking leave, reddit trash.

And when a Polish studio did make a game about defending Europe from invaders, leftists cried racism.

We had a thread on this, and unsurprisingly it got deleted because you faggots can't go five seconds without virtue signalling how much you hate SJWs and leftists.

reported.

tips fedora at you

not an argument.

It's not an argument, im just laughing at you

It's set in Egypt. It'll be KANGZ as fuck.

Which game lets me fight against the christian invasion of Europe?

That same Polish studio's new game.

Its because it provides a more interesting setting. Shooting crazy kooky christians is more interesting than shooting more terrorists which has already been done to death.

Not everything has a leftist agenda you obssesive cunt

ironic, considering that contemporary liberals/leftists are essentially religious bigots.

No, but Ubisoft absolutely fucking does.

I'm wholly betting the new Asscreed will have a WE WUZ KANGZ motif.

They announced FC5? First I hear of it.
Where the fuck does it take place now?

Rural Montana.

Whoops I forgot the sarcastic greentext

True, Montana is way more of an interesting setting than 'Fucking shitty ass desert filled with sand niggers and AIDS Hooha1 #196'

Also true, every person working on Ubisoft would kill their entire family with a smile for a drop of North African semen.

Yeah I'm sure that the religion that has a pedophile warlord as a prophet is exactly the same as the religion that worships a peaceful carpenter who himself said "Whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also"

Yea, it's actually a very interesting setting for a Far Cry game, but unfortunately it's going to have politics up the ass.

Really now. Even with all the Christians killing Christians muslims did killing Europeans and each other a lot better.

I hope that the final plot twist is that Niggers were the true aliens all along and all the Alien technology is in reality ancient Nigger technology and they just didn't reveal themselves as Niggers because they feared institutionalized racism.

Think so? They've been pretty good with keeping politics out of past Far Cry games. Are there any politicized atrocities Ubisoft has done on any of their big games lately?

user. Reread the OP.

Tbh, I bet most of you retards don't even go to church and live in urban centers. Why are you getting offended in behalf of demographies you don't belong to?

also, these threads are shilling

The entirety of Watch_Dogs 2's plot was hacking notDrumpf's campaign. The Assassin's Creed games are practically propaganda at this point, with AC: Syndicate hailing Karl Marx as a hero.

It's Ubisoft. Don't pretend for a second that it's anything but political virtue signaling.

Great job fitting in, faggot.

Because i'm a white american

I'm not against the concept of some kind of dark americana FPS in the United States. However from what I've gathered from what has come out so far the set up is so contrived as to be useless for storytelling. It's cute for something like, for example, the church scene in Kingsmen. It's a derivative, stereotypical setting to quickly get across a meaning for a small but intense scene. It might even work for a game where you play as an out of towner who's dumbass friend pisses off the locals Top Gear style and have to stealth/fight your way out of the town and the surrounding area. Trying to find out who's a crazed religious nut who will betray you and who will actually help you out and can be trusted, while slowly creeping your way through the game. However I just don't see it working in a Farcry game where you're wingsuiting, helicoptering, and tower climbing around a map.

You know what would have been a way, WAY better setting for this? Detroit. The fuck you bottom of the barrel areas of Detroit. If you want to virtue signal, don't give out this 'christian fundamentalist/cult' bullshit. Give us something that can denote some interesting game-play opportunities and story telling.

Let us play as some black guy who's been trying to make things work in the united states shithole when everything finally descends into open riots. Make gameplay consisting of trying to hide your identity from the authorities and not be caught in the wrong place at the wrong time as you scavenge supplies for your sick neighbor, or even when you get a tip that one of the super racist cops is in an area and take him out. Meanwhile having to keep it secret when you meet up with officials to try and help them track down the thugs and terrorists that are causing indiscriminate mayhem in the streets for citizens as well.

But fuck that, lazy copy of the exact same gameplay in a forested area where it doesn't make a damn lick of sense that your character can't just phone in help, drive away, or grab some supplies and WALK to safety.

Honestly, the only reason we are getting the American "Muh Ebil White Christians" setting is because Ubijew is still asshurt over the election. It will probably fail like mafia 3. Hopefully is has as much QUALITY.
They honestly missed a opportunity with the setting. They should have set in the 1920s and make it about hillbilly moonshiners. Also..
Really makes you think

Is this some sort of bait?

die

yes
don't forget, Battlefield Hardline was also a grind against whitey, and it was shit.

lmao jew embraced reddit-chan

Meh, the problem with Montana is that all things considered it still is in the US. Even a remote part of Montana isn't bumfuck enough to fit Far Cry IMO.
If they wanted something more civilized than nigger shitholes but still wild enough there are plenty of other settings to go around, some bombed out Balkan country perhaps.

So, how many districts will the player be able to liberate in this game?
Also, if this is in rural burgerland, will the arsenal be entirely comprised of AR-15's?

The game is going to be shit. Unless they do something like Blood Dragon again, there will never be a good FarCry game ever.

How is this a reason for deleting a thread? I thought that's literally why we left cuckchan?

And not even cuckchan deletes these kind of threads anymore.

Should we all go back?

Why the fuck does anyone think sarcasm has still been remotely funny for the last decade?

I think you had a bit too much free thinking there fellow white man.

We need to take down Drumpf.

Dunno. It baffles me that people think puns are good.

It can be both, you know? And since this is Far Cry 5 and Ubisoft fucked up several times to get to this point, we surely know they aren't very good with video games and… decisions. So the good setting is very likely just a coincidence while the leftist agenda is evidently a tendency here.

yeah, this place is more cucked than 4chan.
user run chans were a mistake.

Now, looking at it again; what's even the point of this drawing? Is it advertisement? For what?

It literally looks like Ubisoft was mad because of elections and tried to put a huge negroid child version of a troll face in the game with the message "whites only make 10% of the population and we will outbreed you".

But maybe I'm thinking too much into it.

Because I feel sorry for your clumsy attempts.

To be fair halfchan mods have become really REALLY ban happy in the last few years.

Anything that is even slightly Holla Forums gets you a ban.

i didn't even know far cry 5 was announced, looking forward to more radio towers

Really, 8/v/ is no different. At this point, it should be obvious to everyone we've all melded into the same shit. Only difference is a smaller userbase around here, and that's it.

at what point did Ubisoft get cucked?
was it part of the general infiltration of the industry by academic kikes?

This makes more sense than Montana actually. Although the first thing that came to mind for a better setting was California because crime is just everywhere and the government doesn't want to do anything about it.

Would this be why the thread was originally deleted?

All the more reason this thread should be burnt to the ground.

hopefully.

sage negated

The funny thing is over there these kind of threads don't get deleted. It's ironic considering this was the reason we left this place.

There needs to be two mods who cross check 4chan transferred to Holla Forums threads. This is getting fucking retarded.

Well, I take this back.

Eat a bag, nigger.

These are dark days indeed
Also Mark, you fucking bagel-inhaling kike, read this post and do something about it.

Hold the fuck up, didn't another Far Cry release not too long ago? Are they moving towards annual releases? Jesus Christ, are they fucking insane? Their last three games are so similar that even normalfags laugh at it

And that's what Mom gets for forcing you to get out of bed yesterday morning.

maybe it got deleted because threads like this always devolve into political shitflinging past post 10 rather than the game itself.

…so…Far Cry 5 is going to be CoJ: The Cartel 2.0?

CoJ is such an unfortunate series, first one wasn't very good, bound in blood was solid, the cartel is an abortion, and gunslinger is actually totally fun but died in birth for being a little digital only release game

this

Well, Far Cry 4 was pretty much reskinned Far Cry 3.

So they control absolutely nothing? Get the fuck out and go back to eating your deep fried foreskins, Schlomo.

He should read your shitpost and send you back to NeoGAF where you belong.

That's the point of the game; dividing people. And that's why we should criticise it.

This shit has to stop. So far it's literally only shitgames that get infested (because it's usually dumb people who are hardcore liberals), but even those shitgames reach a lot of people.

How fucking ironic you complain about D&C and yet you yourself fucking cause it. If Holla Forums didn't have a Holla Forums problem (or Holla Forums pretending to be Holla Forums pretending to be Holla Forums etc) then no one on this board would give a shit about the occasional derail. But no, you retards can't help yourselves and now every thread is liable to be derailed because someone said something that you guys don't think is kosher, or some retard like OP makes a thread dedicated to poz shithead dev of the week giving them attention when everyone who doesn't live under a rock is well aware how fucked everything is. Not to mention if Holla Forums is 90% Holla Forums crossposters, as many people claim, then they already know and visit Holla Forums and thus don't need more politics when discussing their games.

You know how tons of people in the gamergate thread say they wouldn't have cared about politics until the SJWs started fucking with their games? The same thing is occuring here. No one had a problem with you retards until you started incessantly shitting up Holla Forums with your proxy wars. You have defeated your own cause.

Stopped reading there.

I'm not a video game designer, I'm not reaching millions of young people. All I advocate is not putting your political agenda in your game unless it's actually somehow crucial for the game design (and usually it rather hurts the game since time and resources are wasted on people coming up with those shitty ideas and how to implement them). If you have a problem with this, you're a retarded piece of shit.

Thank god it really is just shit games and shit developers so far, though.

Oh good, then you would agree that politics have no place in Holla Forums then yes?

It does since developers decided to dip all their games into a puddle of leftist propaganda shit before releasing them and we shouldn't ignore this fact.

I don't want people to fight over whose side is worse or call each others ni**ers or shit on Drumpf. We should come together and agree this shit has no place in video games. That's all. However, I'm pointing out it's mostly liberal game designers doing this shit.

Then how come you want this thread here? The gamergate thread hasn't gone anywhere, and politics don't belong anywhere else on Holla Forums.

Ya this was the thought I had when I saw it.

To make people aware of the issue and also share the keks.

That's a bullshit argument. If all you want is something more interesting than shooting sand niggers. Then why don't they set it in china and have them shoot Muslims there, there's actually Buddhist monks fighting against sharia law there yes violently, and yes, really ? Or go Blood Dragon and have it be set in space where you're fighting semi-sentient spode worshipers that believe that the great galactic cycle must be cleansed every trillion years so that new life can grow.
Your argument is bad, and you should FEEL bad.

It'll have to be either an alternate history or a near-future where America as a civilization has fallen apart. That would actually be a smart move, since pretty much everyone is foreseeing an inevitable collapse regardless of their political stance, though knowing Ubisoft it'll probably be left-leaning anyways.

Digital cancer such as Far Cry 5 should not be allowed to exist. Why haven't we made our own studio yet? Bet we could raise millions with Holla Forums, Holla Forums and Holla Forums's help. We would make games a trillion times better, more fun and interesting than anything EA and Ubisoft could shit out.

I thik it's truely wonderful that they're targeting christianity, how brave that is. It's the one religion that speaking a word out against it will land you in prison or just plain make you dead.

It'll be an anti-second amendment game with no self-awareness that the evils presented in the game are defeated through firearms, which is the point of the second amendment, I guaran-fucking-tee you.