I'm hyped as fuck for this. Looks like literally the best SF ever

I'm hyped as fuck for this. Looks like literally the best SF ever.

But please tell me it won't be more than 20 bucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/8zw4I
theverge
archive.fo/S35HW
twitter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm hyped too fellow 8channer(tm)
The cake is a lie xD

Why did you make this post?

0.5 cents have been deposited in your account. Capcom USA

Then I wouldn't tell you I believe every Capcom game is utter fucking garbage except 30 year old Street Fighter games and maybe Monster Hunter.

Now go kill yourself, sagecuck.

I believe that he is insuating that you are a shill.
Because it's hard to believe that someone would be excited for a game that is more than two decades old.

But really it's just how stupid Holla Forums has gotten.
I hope you have fun with your game.

Oh boy, finally another version of Street Fighter 2!!!

Well be that as it may. another version of street fighter 2 is a bit much.

Maybe it has to do with the fact that modern games, primary SFV, are shit.

You're fucking joking, right? It's a re-release of a 7 year-old re-release of a 23 year-old re-release of a 26 year-old game, only this time it's got two recolor characters and a stupid 2v1 mode. Just because it'll be better than SFV doesn't mean it's gonna be
LITERALLY
the best SF ever.

It's worth it just spam TIGER UPPERCUT or SONIC BOOM

Switch's hardware aside, it will probably be such a shitty port/remake that a reverse engineered arcade emulator still plays better. Only thing it's got going for it is that the sprites aren't just bilinear filtered old sprites.

Are you retarded?

So, in other words your life sucks and to get your mind off fixing it you randomly shit on people online tricking yourself into believing it's an altruistic act since you're totally informing the masses.

Well, you haven't made one argument why it isn't.

40 dollarydoos.

archive.fo/8zw4I
theverge [dot] com/2017/3/1/14778570/nintendo-switch-street-fighter-ii-cost-40-price

archive.fo/S35HW
twitter [dot] com/StreetFighter/status/836971897518579712

Then it bombs, no doubt about. That's just fair.

Maybe there will be a price cut soon, though.

You are basically a non-gamer.

Fucking hell
The thing that makes me mad is that the fucking drones who bought a nogaems machine (like OP) will eat it up.

I'm hyped too fellow 8channer(tm)
The cake is a lie xD

dubs thread?

you know what to do Holla Forums

Because SF Ex2 Plus exists.
Also, there are many, many other games that have improved upon the SF formula. If you want to play SF2 over and over again, why don't you get an arcade stick and download the arcade rom? I don't see why another version of SF2 has to exist.

Because they can always improve some minor things. And also online mode that isn't dead.

If you want an online mode that isn't dead, go and play on Fightcade. Or even better, go play one of the 10+ versions of SF2 that already exist on the arcades. Paying 40 dollars for another version of SF2 is giving Capcom reasons to jew everyone instead of letting them crash and try something else.

OP is a retard, that looks nothing like Third Strike, aka the best street fighter version.

Pass.

tl;dr

Sage

Capcom is showing EA and Namco how to really jew their customers.

not from SF2Turbo, you fucking whore

You're paying $40 for two clone characters. You shouldn't be trusted with money.

But they do.

Is the SF scene still full of nignogs and Mexicans like it was a few years a back, or did they all fuck off to Marvel Vs Capcom– the streetball of fighting games?

Try the entire FGC.

>saging (1)

Loooooooooool XD

Bummer.

Nope, still full of them. Blacks have taken over NRS games, whites have taken over anime games, autists have Smash, Mexicans have KOF, Asians have SF.

I'm a spic but I'm not particularly playing anything right now.

>not wanting to play new Metroid (or whatever Retro is working on),…
You keep telling yourself that.
It will be censored up the ass.
Okay, this one I have no clue about.
Toukoden, God Eater, SAO, there are a few others, but they're existing in limbo last I heard.
Neir Automata recently came out, Darksiders 3 is next year
I have to admit, Odyssey does look good, but it's letting off too many vibes that reminds me of the original Sonic Adventure.

I thought people hated SF2 for it's glitch that started up the "C-C-C-Combo Breaker!!!"trend that must now effect every single fighting game that ever comes out.

…must now infect every single…

wew lad

Just play Super Turbo. It's free.

I don't mind the mix of nogs and spics as much as i do mind the low bar they set for games, they will always act all smug and elitist even when being complete amateurs and beginners. I don't know where all the salt in them comes from, and if you beat them in a really close set they will still teabag and call you shit instead of being open to more games or share some notes.

Reusing SF2 and reusing the udon sprites from HDR. HDR shows that people don't care about a rebalanced SF2..

This is just the way they are. They're the same in everything they do, even getting up in the afternoon.

This world needs a nuke

Well, he IS Akuma, he's supposed to be the strongest fuck. He's the character that when you play with your friends, you're supposed to be like "no, you can't play with him. He's OP".

Honestly I love the art. It looks far better than SFV looks art wise. The gameplay is the same but since SF2 is near perfect that is ok too.
The biggest issue is that it's 40 FUCKING DOLLARS

There is no fucking reason to bother with it when you can play every single version of SFII on fightcade for free.
You can even play better Street Fighter games on fightcade you just can't play the best game in the series; EX2+

Is ebola-chan in the Arms roster?

Can there be a version of the game without that tacked-on "Way of the Hadou" mode? Nobody likes it and its inclusion/dev time is why the cost shot up.

At least the UI's not the cheap design used in SSF2T:HD

how does capcom do it

same way they released a free to play game in sfv for full price and over a year later it still has less content then most fighting games.