Is there any fantasy adventure games that can give me the same amount of maximum comfy that the LOTR gives...

Is there any fantasy adventure games that can give me the same amount of maximum comfy that the LOTR gives? The only game I've played that has even come close is Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons.

Try most of the LOTR games?

Lunatic Dawn Passage of the Book

LOTR: The Third Age was basically FFX: LOTRO edition and was comfy as fuck

Oblivion can be alright for comfy if you never fast travel ever

There was a LOTR mod for Oblivion but got shoad. The devs should have kept stayed quiet and released it when it was finished.

You could try Fable TLC for PC or Fable 2 for 360, maximum comfy games right there.

LOTRO is the comfiest MMO I ever played.

What does comfy even mean?
There nothing comfy in lotr.

The Art of The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien, 2012

Fable?

LotRO is plenty comfy, the Shire and Bree-Town are the easiest picks for comfiness, though even Moria can be a bit comfy if you know where to look.

If there were a game that was a mix of Animal Crossing, Fantasy Life, in the style of Hakumei & Mikochi, you would have the comfiest game ever made..

Elona's the closest to that. Wakfu maybe?

Comfy is a code-word for boring.

LOTRO is so 'comfy' that there's a huge community of players who don't even play it, they just lounge around in the shire cooking taters.
the 10 year anniversary had a questline that you needed to be level 70 (out of 110) to finish, and the forums were full of people complaining that they'd been playing the game for the past ten years and how dare the devs add anniversary content they couldn't complete unless they had powerleveled to such a ridiculously high level.

Try the two Drakensang games.

I remember it being comfy in The Dark Eye just going around the city and pickpocketing the bourgeois with the thief's ring.

What LOTR games are excluded in that "most"?

Mutton-Bread has some comfy villages

this, Comfy is the worst thing a game can be.

My favorite LOTR games, played the crap out of these, love portable diablo.
As for a comfy exploration epic, you want dragon quest builders.

might as well shill for
>>>/arda/
Holla Forums's alive tolkien board, but it's as slow as the first few chapters of Fellowship

I'd suggest Wurm online if you like MMOs. Vast landscapes that can be completely changed by the players. Large unexplored untouched areas, survival and living off the last is a battle against nature.

Does VK manage to make single player not an endless boring piece of shit?

Wakfu squandered it's potential. The constant mechanic overhauls have robbed the game of it's player controlled environment and the only active players are PVP spergs and Cashshop whales.

I wish Wakfu lived up to its potential. I really, really wanted to like it, but I can't play it for more than a day or two before the need to grind for everything makes me quit.