Hi best Holla Forums

Hi best Holla Forums,

What is the best SNES game? I've been playing Earthbound and it is fucking awesome but I need more top notch games. Thanks!~

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/gaming
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Breath of Fire 2 re-translation

Back to >>>/cuckchan/

I don't think they have minecraft on the SNES.

I've been playing Front Mission Series: Gun Hazard, and it's been amazing so far. It's like Cybernator (Assault Suits Valken, in Japan) but with an interesting story, customization and RPG elements

Top Gear.

I don't know if it is the best (having Super Mario All Star + Super Mario World, along Kirby Super Star, Donkey Kong Country 2 with some other gems I'm missing), but it's easily one of the best, and an instant recommendarion for anybody looking for good platformers and/or unique games

I don't know, you tell me.

Someone seems a little mad that people like Earthbound and not a shit game like Umihara Kawase.

But we're the ONLY Holla Forums
YOU FOOL!! HOW MANY OTHER Holla Forums's HAVE YOU BEEN SLEEPING WITH, YOU WORTHLESS WHORE.

ActRaiser, Axelay, Cybernator, Demon's Crest, Rockman & Forte, The Great Circus Mystery Starring Mickey & Minnie, Zombies Ate My Neighbors

Obviously there are some better ones out there but there's no point recommending something as obvious as Super Metroid or Mega Man X

Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

This, seriously, playing this in a cold, rainy sunday covered in blankets and drinking a good mug of coffee is the definition of happiness.

Chrono Trigger

unironic roll

Perhaps the redditor wants to know how decent taste is like

Reported for announcing reports

Bump
Also nice dubs

This could have been a good thread, but it looks like it was eaten alive by shitposters.

I think it could still be a good thread
Any good Japan-only games that are not RPGs? I only know about Majou Ou (King of Demons) which is pretty good.

This.

This isn't even a question.

I was waiting for the Mafical Pop'n fag to show up. Welcome!

Have you thought about gargling magma? Just something to consider.

Real SNES games:

Super Mario RPG
Earthworm Jim 1 & 2
Yoshi's Island
DKC trilogy
Contra III
Mystical Ninja/Goemon series
TMNT4 & TMNT Tournament Fighters
Star Fox
F-Zero
Link to the Past
Pocky & Rocky 1 & 2
Megaman X trilogy (2 is the best)
Pilotwings
Sparkster
Secret of Mana/Seiken Densetsu
Breath of Fire
Chrono Trigger
Killer Instinct
Super Mario Kart
Wild Guns
Super Metroid
Super Mario World

Oh, and don't forget Tetris Attack/Panel de Pon.

reddit.com/r/gaming

What's wrong with Earthbound? Is it because the fanbase became cancerous when Undertale kids started flooding it and it's now hip to shit on it? I'm pretty sure that it has to be it.

It kind of started before, when EarthBound was "rediscovered" by hipsters that began portraying it as DA BEST GAYM EVUR. The same crowd of hipsters then raised Undertale as DA BEST GAYM EVER a couple of years later.

Earthbound is a good and (at the time, especially for the west) unique game, but it's not even the best RPG on the Super Nintendo/Famicom.

It's not just that, it's also that everything about Earthbound is mediocre and boring and there exist SHITLOADS better JRPGs on the system, it was practically made for them. Earthbound doesn't even rate among them. Graphics and story-wise it's an ugly mess and gameplay-wise it isn't even fun. Go through the most boring menu possible to pick what your character does, then read a text description of them doing something, enemy sprite flickers with a hit noise. Retarded and dull.

Super Mario RPG, pick what your character does through an interesting radial menu that corresponds to your face buttons, see the character actually attack the character, time a button press correctly or do the on-screen inputs to do more damage. Fun, intuitive, clever.

Earthbound has always been trash and the fact that it has such a cancerous fanbase is all the more reason it belongs a dumpster fire. It doesn't even have any cool music. There's like one or two good music tracks in the whole game. Squaresoft RPGs take a massive steaming shit all over Earthbound, I don't even like RPGs and I easily notice the difference in quality.

Chrono Trigger, though the DS version is better.

Anyone worth their salt would already know what the answers already are.

Even if you don't, shit like this doesn't warrant an answer because you're an intolerable fucking faggot.

Have a downvote.

terranigma

Back to fucking reddit. You're not even from halfchan, as they wouldn't call us best Holla Forums.

I suggest playing games made by quintet: Actraiser, Soul Blazer, Illusion of gaia, Terranigma; ActRaiser 2 if you like the Adventure sections of ActRaiser but I personally thought it was average)

lurk more

First three: best
Last two: underrated gems
Sage: because OP is b8