Eceleb faggot makes video on 2ch and Holla Forums

PREPARE FOR FAGGOTRY

sage for not vidya.

webm:

Webm this shit.

He's just gonna get bullied like the other guy who made a video calling us "mean" and shit.

This one too

It's ok he only talks about 8ch breifly because he is afraid of even mentioning pedos. That's good. Even if they are gone their rep still keeps normalfags away.

Now bring back /hebe/ Jim

no. Also because they even mentioned it people will come here. Remember the same bullshit happened with 4chan. people went there to see the "evil hacker known as 4chan" up close.

Since mark is a spineless faggot expect a even worse post quality as newfags flood in

Also you can make your own boards newfag
but pedo trash like you gets the global report and ban you deserve

Google gives the .pl site and not us
Expect oir community to be coopted by a clone and fucked into obscurity

I HATE THIS MEME

Still always be vigilant. People DO know there is a .net and will likely brag about being on the "real" 8ch

fuck off pedocuck

No.

They only went there because 4chainz had been mostly cleared of normalfag poison like animal abuse and CP by that time. Zippocat alone probably delayed the fall by a year.

He's not wrong ;^)

Hotwheels pretty much said it was though.

I'm telling google the site is clean then

That is not only exactly what this site is, but it is also actually what hotwheels advertised it as. I'm sure someone else saved the pics of hotwheels saying he wanted the reddit audience.

Looks like we've got some people coming here from the video already. Post teens and

b-but reddit is gay and should fuck off and die

"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."

Wizard/master/76chan migration when?

True, but this is part of the legacy spicytires left us. We should strive to better than those that made us.

i'm getting real tired of this faggot and his autistic videos. wish /baph/ was still around being edgy and just fuck his shit up.

too beta even for the betas here user might as well be omega tier

Dutch honeypot

He isn't wrong and I'm not saying that to mean that the community has gone to shit, but that boards can be created and managed by anyone rather than just the admins and their appointed mods which is exactly what he said.

I wouldn't bother migrating to anywhere until someone makes a full-on IPFS imageboard.

this guy is a fucking retard on so many levels

HAHAHA FUCK YOU FAGGOT HAHAHA

This guy has no fucking clue what he's talking about, does he?

As if summer wasn't bad enough already.
And you couldn't even fucking webm it you faggot.
At least you got nice digits.

Or not. Who the fuck is this nigger?

Another major factor and what drove the first exodus outside of goygate was drop in post quality because people wanted to act like retards "ironically" and then were surprised when legitimate retards came in and thought they were in good company

is that a really fat m00t?

we're done goyim.

I bet he disliked the Prequels.

By the way requesting CP like you are is also reportable. Enjoy your van :)

The comment section on the video is fucking aneurysm inducing.

Does this cunt want to fucking fight? cause those are fighting words.

It kinda is as users can create their own boards subreddits but that is where the similarities end.

I thought we wanted to stay under the radar and let 4chan get blamed for everything we do.

Board creation coming back asap. We are doing extensive testing to make sure creating new boards wont break stuff after the hack.

it's obvious he's trying to stir up shit to get traffic to his youtube, hence why it's "monetized"

after that can you make moderating more intuitive?

Wow, now he cares.

Turn it back off.

Good job not being able to read, faggot.

That was the plan, but it's kinda late for that now.

You're not a monkey, you're not even black.

Or a young cockmongler.

I bet he lives with his parents and has no friends.

Hey