I bet you thought TERRARIA had finished development

Hope you like spiders.

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/comic/_/comics/kumo-desu-ga-nani-ka-r17709/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It doesnt mean that im going to play with Holla Forums again. We played that game half to death.

how do I into terraria? my friends play it but it just looks like a clunkier minecraft

What's he gonna do with that hair dresser?

it's a less clunky Minecraft with actual gameplay
that's unfortunately the sidescroller
I'm binging Minecraft mods, almost a real game
distance&depth=dificulty, shit why couldn't Minecraft copy that

I love Spiders I love killing them

IT RUBS THE SILK ON ITS SKIN OR ELSE IT GETS THE DICK AGAIN!

It's arguably better than minecraft, and more polished. Combat is fun, enemies are interesting, and there is a much better progression through the game. I know the "it's better with friends" thing is a meme but it really shows for this. Try finding one of the ten people left in the world who hasn't played it yet and do a blind coop run.

yyeeesssssssssss

Any shitpiece game can be fun with friends.
Any decent game can have more entertainmment value with friends.
Some games however truly are better with friends and have mechanics and design around it.

You are probably playing it with friends that know exactly what to do so you're always following behind. That shit kills it for me anyway, probably best to just start solo

I wish they'd add some more interesting stuff to build. Like, you know Minecraft's Immersive Engineering mod? It's kinda like all other industrial mods but apart from snazzy dieselpunk aesthetic it has most crafting systems multi-block. I wish you'd get to do that in survival crafting games more, creating larger multi-block facilities instead of individual crafting stations. Sure, building villager homes is cozy and all, but I've been doing that since early on, I want something new! Give me plumbing and NPC-specific decoration bonuses to accelerate rent collection from that scrooge fucker or something, at least!

It's less of a sandbox as there's leveling and specific progression, though creative aspects offer so much more stuff, different sets of furniture and blocks and such are available. I mean, where Minecraft has a very basic progression, Terraria has it way more specific with shitloads of bosses and such, and they're pretty diverse in challenges and style, and unlock way more than just new weapons, but some new cosmetics and other goodies too, so bossfights are only way of progression, really.

Anything with AOE is so fucking satisfying in that game.

There are some irritating things due to that, though. Last time I played, once you got to a certain point pretty much everything needed to be ranged or some variety of it because of how much damage enemies dealt.

The cluster Grenade Lauchers, Arty and Ballistic missiles get me really fucking hard.

Of course I do, I own several of them.

post spiders

ur spider u willy

Jesus, terraria has turned into a mmo all they add are new dungeons and bosses

fuck the fur, if they were completely furry like any other animal or just furless they'd be cute but that hair they have makes me sick

I don't have a camera. My phone doesn't have one either, it's an old as fuck brick phone.

At least an MMO pretends to reward you with better gear.

Stop

I did. My old cancer was Everquest.
My new cancer is Battlefield 4.

That's actually a furniture set. It might naturally generate if a cabin spawns in a spider nest though.

;_;

Who cares? No, seriously, who the fuck cares? Terraria is finished, as in complete. The pool of people that own the game, and will start a new game because they added new furniture is ridiculously small.

I am not the only one that thinks they need to stop terraria development, and get their lazy asses in gear with Otherworld and Terarria 2.

Jesus fuck, someone needs to punch those devs in the face.

Not quite. 1.3.5 and are the upcoming 1.3.6 is overhauling the engine of the game in anticipation of a revival of the game. They even have a 1.4 update in the planning stages.

I don't know how often this needs to be restated:
Otherworld is primarily being made by another developer. This use to be Engine but Relogic dropped them in favor of Pipeworks. Now they're going back to redo the whole thing because of Engine dropping the ball. Otherworld is going to be in the works for awhile.
Terraria 2 wasn't even the next game that Red was going to work on Additionally Terraria 1 is mostly being maintained by a "B team" of developers, although Red has come back temporarily to help fix Terraria's code.

This is a very special spider.

how so?

It's the only known herbivorous spider. Over 90% of it's diet is nothing but acacia protein. They only very rarely eat other animals.

fucking interesting

Every time I get around to making a new save for the updates to generate, a new update is announced.

And I have an awesome spawn near 2 giant trees I was making a base out of.

Still need to kill Moon Lord in my normal save file.

Lord, it's adorable.

Such a fucking shame the manga will go to shit once she gets out of the caves

spider a shit

Absolutely nai wa

get wreked snek

I'm thoroughly bored with it. Adding more furniture and a little biome/event doesn't make it replayable. I hope they'll make Otherworld have more fun progression, because current hardmode is grindy shit where you only revisit old areas to farm enemies and ores and fight the same bosses.

pedo thread

wat

still ages off, we can all enjoy the ride till then.

Bullshit. Everyone knows how snake is the true master of CQC.

I remember building in the water world a sub and then putting non-fish niggers into the sub to be forced to drink gender-swapping potions.
That was fun.

>I am not the only one that thinks they need to stop terraria development, and get their lazy asses in gear with Otherworld and Terarria 2
How are they lazy for maintaining a game that they aren't seeing anymore shekels for? They don't have preorders for the games you mentioned, so it's not like they are dodging work.

>tfw the furthest I got in Terraria was when I just entered hardmode for the first time
>tfw never got as far as that because i have an IRL job (with an actual paying wage at that) after griping for years and now most of my free time is burned by working on my own vidya/musik
its a special kind of personal hell

bring it bitch snek

Hey at least you're working on your own shit and earning. Most people just burn out and do nothing getting stuck in a bad job. I've made some shit instead of working, but it's not selling. Odds are I'll have to find work- and won't and you got a quads.

small embed forgotten

It'd still be nice if the economic situation wasn't so precarious, because the family situation is a ticking time bomb now. I know that it'll come crashing, and soon, but I still don't know when.

also I finally got OBS Studio working a few days ago, so now I can shitpost via video, so that's something.

Do people actually buy those?

What is the name of this manga?

bato.to/comic/_/comics/kumo-desu-ga-nani-ka-r17709/

bought one from bestbuy once the corsair one tried it out the app that runs all the shit bogs down older computers a bit and even bit newer ones suffer from its shit.
of course this is when it first came out its probably gotten a fuckton better 3-4 years later.
the whole glowing this is just for someones self kicks and shits its nice when its dark or your to lazy to turn on the light.

now I'm usually the one buy cheap shit 20 dollar headphones/keyboard mice but those kept fucking breaking down after a year at most. the g600 logitech mouse, K70 browns, and astro a40 I bought 4 years ago are still working just great.

Is this stupid or am I?

I don't understand.

If I hold down A or D to move, my character will walk a few steps and start slowing down until he vibrates in place.

You need to move both legs to walk, user.

Were you in a desert when this is happening?
What accessories do you have equipped?

Nigga I'm not playing QWOP

Standard grasslands/forest and nothing.

Do you have a video of it perchance? I can't even imagine what would cause this.

First time seeing those crimson blood crawler things made me shit a brick

Here's a fun question.

Which monster would you get vored by?

Ok nevermind it just fucking fixed itself. I was probably just being retarded in some mysterious way.

How about some new gameplay content

im tickled, but not surprised hopefully im not being tickled by spiders

I really love Terraria, but they needed to stop with the updated and start a completely new project years ago.

Trying to wring this much life out of a game that was never intended to go on for this long has lead to power creep that makes it a complete and total clusterfuck from hard mode onward.