Nier.Automata-Day.One.Edition.v1787043.Crack.V3.by.BALDMAN

cs.rin.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=73201&start=2745

This crack fixes some of the issues caused by the first crack

Also note from Baldman

"Regarding Denuvo versions, Denuvo v3 can be cracked the same way - but it will take more time due to VMProtect3 strong anti-tamper. If I will have some free time, I'll take care of one of the Denuvo v3 protected games"

Enjoy

Other urls found in this thread:

dropfile.to/yK5Psdn
github.com/marcussacana/FAR/releases
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Such as the game being a bore and everything worthwhile being story related?

step up goy

Does the fitgirl repack make the game playable on an AMD 480RX?

Go lie somewhere else.

Not worth all the jiggabytes just to see muh 2B ass

Didn't everyone who wants to play this do so already anyway?

this

Drop the links instead of forcing me to sign into cs.rin.ru you double nigger.
dropfile.to/yK5Psdn
mega:#!xjRRGKSK!mC7pADZxAPj79_4M9fH1-dfvcspStTYd6p9pJXFo2F8

Doesn't setting the process affinity to even-numbered cores fix the crashing?

Consoletards, don't ever change.

Oh yeah it doesn't include the base game and FitGirl is outdated now.
Now what?

The triggering continues

Slavs will save vidya
Denuvo BTFO ever and forever

I'd never buy a game with denuvo. What are these devs thinking? Yoko taro should be ashamed, I've sent a few emails and you should all do the same. I refuse to play it, but i did pirate it out of principle. Our rights as consumers must be protected and damn these greedy devs who infringe on our freedom.

I'm not triggered at all, it's just weird to see a crack get it's own thread this far after release.

Its not their choice you fucking idiot, thats all on the publisher.

The FitGirl repack, by default, uses CODEX steam emulation. If you have the FitGirl Repack All you have to do is copy the exe from that archive ( mega:#!xjRRGKSK!mC7pADZxAPj79_4M9fH1-dfvcspStTYd6p9pJXFo2F8 ) overwriting the current exe then you'll have the new crack using the CODEX emulation already present.

Using that new crack right now & haven't had any crash yet. I didn't change the CPU affinity or locale. On the old crack if I didn't change CPU affinity it would encounter a random crash so hopefully that's no longer necessary.

fuck right off, kalkaiden.

Shhh, you are gonna trigger Taro's cult of personality.

Not using the fork with that shit removed?
github.com/marcussacana/FAR/releases

Same shit here, no problem until the two goliath fight and from there on out its MGS alert crashes every few minutes.

Every single version on there still causes the anti piracy crashes after a while, shit is random as fuck.

Kek. I feel sorry for you 3rd worlders.

At least we saved 60$

Oh gee wiz, a whole 60 bucks.

Hi, Kaldaien.

Yeah you are right, I could use those 60 bucks to get Stacy drunk and buy some condoms to fuck her and her friends. Nerd.

This. Only niggers, kikes, and cuckbois steal cheap shit like video games.

All me

why would you pirate it instead? doesn't it send a stronger message if you draw the line and say i won't even take your shit for free because of how insulted i am?

Where the fuck are these people coming from? We've got whinging (1)'s as far as the eye can see.

The MGS sound is just FAR's crash handler playing that sound whenever there's a crash. You can enable or disable it. If you're using the fork of FAR instead of the original FAR then the crashes you're having are unrelated to FAR's anti-piracy measures.

they come from casually browsing and making an occasional drive by shitpost because they actually play games and don't whine about denuvo for 12 hours a day

i think you're inverting roles here because as much as i know, the one spending 60 bucks on a shitty port with all its issues fixed by users themselves is the cuck.

here's your (you)

An autistic minge who thinks people here can't spot obvious ID hops.

What are you even going on about?

Just imagine you're a (((modder))) so desperate to get hired by a DRM company you will go to any lengths. Just imagine you're so obnoxiously annoying the Steam forum moderators ban you for being a pest and shilling your malware to people. Just imagine that someone took your labor of love, the cucked culmination of years of training and learning, removed your little security scheme and released it so the icky pirates could have their fun too.

Imagine you're so pathetic everyone is laughing at you and your constant and endless humiliation.

The message is sent only if he buy's it or not, the game itself is worth nothing to $quare €nix, as we can see by the port quality.

How much do you guys wanna bet that the people bashing Yoko Taro are Kojima drones and Hidecucks.

They're scared their precious little washed-out devs will be replaced by someone better and become the boards' favorite, and rightly so.

Oh well, guess ill try the affinity fixes and shit because this game is the most unstable one I have ever played and I played unpatched clear sky.

Truly, he was cucked by both sides. I can almost feel bad for him.

Changing the CPU affinity worked for me, but now that I'm on the newer crack hopefully I don't need to open task manager to do that anymore.

Shills in overdrive, pic related. Got the game for free, no cuck DRM infecting my PC, runs fine without doing any work what so ever. Got an even better experience than the idiots that paid for it. Would have bought it if it didn't have Denuvo, might have even pre-ordered. But now they won't be getting any money out of me. I rarely buy games, especially story/single player games because I'm not a fucking retard that hands over money for something I can get for free. But I'll throw money at things I like in the hopes that they make another one. They'll say the sales were shit on PC despite all the money that was left on the table due to the fact that it had DRM and was a shitty port. That'll be the excuse for why the follow up will be on console only.

Been pirating everything for over 20 years now and it's always the same excuses, and it's always the major releases getting cracked/leaked that draws out the shills and shitposters. Why anyone thinks this retarded shit works is beyond me. No one cares. If publishers played fair they'd make so much more money. Instead they use every dirty trick in the book then complain when you don't take a hot poker up the ass with a smile on your face. I save so much money on movies/books/games/music by pirating it that I could take up smoking and still come out ahead in life. Fuck 'em. Money turns everything to shit and people create things in the absence of it just out of pure autism. I have never and will never feel bad for downloading something for free. Making a copy of something has never been and will never be stealing.

In fact, I'm going to upload the new crack with the game included to every place I know of that allows me to share it. Just because I have nothing better to do for the next hour. I'll make sure to put it on my seed box and XDCC bot too. Hell I might stop by volafile and upload it there and everyone with access to my private ftp server can grab it that way if they want. Might as well put it on every file host on the web while I'm at it. Just doing my part to piss people like y'all off. I'm retired and have plenty of money so I have plenty of free time to distribute data for no reason.

Have a good day.

Goyim NO

You're retarded, user.

Crack faggots were shitting up the main NieR: Automata threads pretty bad right after the first crack. Notice how this thread is full of shitposting right off the bat.

I just think it's sad how much trouble Brs have to go through in order to play a game because they can't spend a few dollars to buy it.

0.3$ has been deposited to your bank account

Can't fix that I'm afraid. But it's okay since it's all about muh story and feels.

Pirate all you fucking want. Threads talked about why the game was or was not shit with a steady natural decline until there was a massive influx of shitters right after the first crack.

?

The trouble of waiting for a game to be cracked instead of supporting denuvo like a complete faggot I guess

He obviously meant the large amount of troubleshooting which many anons have been having. The wait is trivial unless the game is super niche and unlikely to be cracked, but then, games that niche usually don't have Denublow in the first place.

bump to spite niggas

You truly are the worst cucks in vidya. Enjoy your inferior ports while SJW run circles around you, since you spend all your money on anime grindshit.

Thank god for summer vacation.

Already finished the game after pirating it. It crashed twice about an hour in but stopped after I turned off odd cores.

It's time to let it go, Kaldaien.
You can't keep crying over spilled milk, it will only make you suffer further.

Except the exact opposite is true, given the actual meaning of the word cuck. PC games incubate in consoles, which die and are harvested. PC continues, console dies.

Somewhat true.
Pic related.

But does he not realize that people who bought first were having just as many if not more issues?

I'm not sure what's sadder, a faggot modder did their best to try and thwart "ebil pirates" or retarded pirates taking the bait at every opportunity

I guess the pirates are worse because they infest this ru-br shithole and have nothing worthwhile to contribute to any discussion. I don't need to acknowledge some faggot modder because his only presence is faggots like the pirates trying to meme him into relevance here when he's a literal steam forum cuck.

All praise the pirate gods.

They were having a significant amount of issues as well, but people with the crack were definitely having more. Aside from that faggot trying to put DRM on a fucking mod, the early cracks caused new problems with the game itself.

Alright, what did I fuck up?

Your life. Go play a better gayme :^)

RTFM

Same here, just copied the exe over the FitGirl install, stopped setting affinity and played many hours without any crashes, I'm almost at the end of route C.
Pretty good game but it pisses me off that 2B is locked out of the real meat of the game.

Sadly it does work, 10 years ago anyone equating piracy to stealing would be laughed out of any online community, nowadays people repeat it like it's gospel. Understanding of copyright was lost, "you wouldn't steal a car" style propaganda became canon in the public psyche. It was only a matter of time before it infected imageboards too.

Using the fitgirl repack and the nigger free version of FAR, starting up new game and not getting any voices in the intro, all other sound seems to work

Dragon Quest Heroes 2
WHEN??!!!

nvm fixed

What are you doing out of your containment thread?

Checking these digits.

doesn't seem to work for me..
the game crashes before it starts at all (nier automata has stopped working)

This shit didn't deserve a thread tbh, this isn't 4chan faggots stop pushing old threads off the ridge

I've had a change of heart and seen the light. I'll be giving back all my copied data now.