I need to be made aware of video games that let me simulate my dream of being a teenage japanese schoolgirl in a...

I need to be made aware of video games that let me simulate my dream of being a teenage japanese schoolgirl in a modern-day setting

because I can't do it in real life

Other urls found in this thread:

girlgames.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Persona 3 portable

It might be what you want, but I recommend Akiba's Trip if you're really into weeb stuff.

He didn't say he is a teenager.

you have to play as a boy in that unless you get DLC and everyone treats MC as if it was a boy so this is a stupid suggestion and you're stupid

okay at best, but if this is the best there is then I'm unsatisfied

How about you shut the fuck up and play Atelier series instead?

Here you go you fucking faggot.
Vita/PS4

Yandere simulator

Better delete this thread quick user. Mark is still a bit baka about yandere-cuck.

Senran Kagura, hanzo doubles as a high school. Burst would be the one focusing the most on that. Of course the girls aren't your avatars, but bland nonexistent characters helping immersion is gaming's worst meme.

Only mentally ill teenagers want to change their genders though.

No.

I'm more looking for a kind of mundane life sim than a JRPG

I get the feeling that what you really want is to put on a wig and a skirt and get fucked by a guy

literally 0 interest in the sex part but the rest of that is true

Boy, do I have a site full of games just for you:
girlgames.com/

Reported

And so the evil returns

You can identify as a teenage japanese schoolgirl but that only works in the west, you try and pull that shit in gookland and you will be chased out of town.

the heart wants what it wants

wat

Nips are very accepting of fags you dumb nigger they just dislike foreigners doing weird shit

You would be surprised by their acceptance of traps. Nobody bats an eye at a guy cross-dressing in public there.