Whelp, looks like Ace Combat got pushed to 2018. Any decent jet vidya on PC to tide us over?

whelp, looks like Ace Combat got pushed to 2018. Any decent jet vidya on PC to tide us over?

Other urls found in this thread:

playism-games.com/game/309/vertical-strike-endless-challenge
dsogaming.com/news/ace-combat-7-skies-unknown-has-been-delayed-to-2018/
archive.is/qR9N4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

never ever

Source? If this is true they better release some shit to prove they are making the game better.

Can't archive cuz I'm on my phone? Just look it up. They said that if they released it as it is now it wouldn't fulfill their vision of what they wanted the game to be… or something like that. Damn shame.

This one is pretty decent
playism-games.com/game/309/vertical-strike-endless-challenge

DCS

Project Wingman

DCS

That's right up there with not having yaw control for me.

Masturbate continuously till it comes out. Then you can truly CUM HISTORIA

Why has no one made a multiplayer focused AC clone?

You don't even need a story, just let players shoot each other silly.

They did it was called Ace Combat Assault Horizon

No, fuck you. Every time I try to get a YSFlight thread going on here none of you niggers show up to even try to play with me. Yes I'm fucking mad. YSFlight is so fucking good yet you faggots never play it.

Literally all YSFlight is unless you go hyper autist and use it to simulate actual commercial air traffic like some servers do.

Is it even a sim? It looks like ace combat tier physics.

It is a full flight sim with actual physics, you plebian. It has been in development for over a decade by a nip who actually flies planes.

Neat, I'll check it out. Need something to tide me over until DCS F-14 never comes out. Its just too bad the aesthetic makes me want to puke maybe it will grow on me

bandainamcoent.com/news/letter-to-ace-combat-fans

You're not very smart, are you?

This isn't an Ace Combat thread, dumbass. The topic is

Nigger are you mentally impaired or just underage?
dsogaming.com/news/ace-combat-7-skies-unknown-has-been-delayed-to-2018/
archive.is/qR9N4

When the fuck is sky rogue getting out of early access

Its not finished, it lacks polish and SFX but its satisfying as fuck

I've been playing Macross: Do You Remember Love? for the PS2 on the PCX2, that's pretty fun.

IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946

Any decent games like Ace Combat you illiterate cockgoblin. Take your autism sim someplace else.

YSFlight isn't an autism sim, you dumb cunt. Please kill yourself for trying to shit up a good thread.

There are plenty of great combat flight sims, as for casual arcade trash you might be shit out of luck.

Thanks for letting us know champ.

Wait, you can actually fly a plane? Videogames are not real life bucko.

What if I want to play a flight sim with mouse and keyboard?

Stop mining for salt.
if serious get a cheap stick, even shit beats nothing

I wish some of the lazy fucks from /m/ would fan translate second PS1 game, the PS2 one and the PSP one instead of shitting out SRW every chance they get.

What would you recommend? How cheap is "cheap"?

Last I checked /m/ was fucking dead.

Well, the autists that made up /m/. They were too lazy to translate Gihren's Greed as well.

Pick a budget then research at that price, even at $50 you can get something decent these days.

Robotech: Battlecry is pretty fun and since it's on Gamecube you can emulate it ez.

Is the story still gibberish?

Too bad they can't simulate some fucking clouds instead of globs of marshmallow in the sky.

Cool, this looks like a nice sim that may not scare off my ADHD mates.
DCS scares people off like hard work to a nigger.

I knew a guy who flew the A-10C with a fucking PS3 controller. The C, not the A. So it isn't that hard.

Holy Fuck, haha.
I get mad when people use a controller with Elite Dangerous.

Mechwarrior Living Legends

Is there a Holla Forums server somewhere? Playing with anyone but you faggots makes me physically ill.

Why would anyone want that ever

Because every other alternative is worse.

Yes

Nonsense, besides MWLL barely has 2 servers alive at all times as it is.