So for anyone stupid enough to buy Injustice 2 how is the sjw-pandering in this game...

So for anyone stupid enough to buy Injustice 2 how is the sjw-pandering in this game? Is it as bad as SocialJusticeWatch or MKX (Yea, I know SocialJusticeWatch is a shitty Blizzard game, but the point is it's fucking loaded with sjw pandering)?

I didn't know Groot was a playable character.

I'm curious too, the devs seem to have become filthy cultists.

Please don't do that.

Who said anything about buying their kiked up shit? I just want to know how much of a trainwreck it is.

what the fuck is this shit meme?

I watched the story mode and there was nothing SJWish in it.

But there was also nothing SJWish in MKX as far as I saw so I guess that depends on how much you see faces in clouds.

They kiked out hard and made a bunch of nonwhites and women just for the sake of not being white or men and also Tracer got changed to be a cannon faggot

Stop being a lazy faggot and look it up yourself

this

It had a story and voice acting that would make Capcom blush.

I did the same, there's pretty much nothing, Green Lantern even makes fun of Green Arrow for being an SJW in some of their battle intro dialogue.

Hello r/The_Donald

He was asking why you were shoehorning "social justice" into Overwatch's title, you dumb fucking cunt.

its a boring fucking fighting game, who gives a shit how much sjw shit may or may not be in it

i hope you weren't trying to point out any SJ tendencies with that vid. that's catwoman in a nutshell and it's how she's always been.

Green Lantern
Green Arrow
Green Lantern
Pretty accurate representation of trying to make an sjw realize they're fags. You just can't do it.

it's just a plain shitty game, the faces look like someone mapped Doomguy from the comic's facial expressions onto realdolls. So much lips and teeth when the talk, like Mr. Ed. Story is 'Braniac shows up and everybody fights'. no sjw shit, just plain ole shit.

It's up to you to decide, but at least Power Girl's titty window is still unmolested.
I still wouldn't buy it because of all the cash shop and F2P grinding garbage.

"it's bad because it is hur dur
but these are the best looking faces in a fighting game. prove me wrong.
Every character has their own motives like Flash and Green Lantern seeking redemption or Swamp Thing just wanting to protect the green. Alot of fragile alliances are made because Braniac is just OP.

smuganimegirl.jpg

Sounds like maybe you're stupid enough to buy Injustice 2. Imagine there was zero SJW shit in this game. Would you buy it?

Every fighting game they've made has been pure garbage.

It's not modern-day comic book SJW stupid bullshit, it's just old-school comic book stupid bullshit.

I'm surprised Lantern isn't the faggot, he usually gets shit on.

Who actually plays this shit?

Get a load of this triggered faggot.

Lantern is pretty cool in Injustice 2. Mainly because he is voiced by Steve Blum though.

Fuck off Mark you stupid overweight asspie. Just because you like that fucking terrible cultural marxism pushing pile of garbage doesn't make it any less of shit game according to everyone with credibility on 8/v/.

i saw people playing it at a college club meetup and it seemed like a fighting game without really anything going on. if their is SJW shit its buried deep and no one who isnt looking for it will notice. harley quinn looks like the new movie version but that's about all i noticed.

No, because I don't like Ed Boon anymore even if it didn't have any sjw shit in it. My respect for Boon died with MKX.

Kung Jin had a line that made sjws force the developers and writers to make him gay. Mileena is wearing way more clothes than she should, and they nerfed the fuck out of Sonya & her tits. Oh yea, Cassie is an unlikable cunt voiced by a cunt.

am i retarded or did they change supergirl's face?