Countless numbers of rabbits are going to starve to death in Second Life tomorrow

SECOND LIFERS BTFO

Post yfw second lifers will have to watch their "pets" sleep until the day they die.

please use archive.is/countless-numbers-of-rabbits-are-going-to-starve-to-death-in-second-life-tomorrow/

Other urls found in this thread:

please
deepfreeze.it/outlet.php?o=pc_gamer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

People still play Second Life?

Are you joking? It'll never die.

Fuck these people lagging my ERP simulator with their garbage.

Every single breedable needs to die.

That fucking video hurts to watch holy shit

What about manlets?

Fucking shut it off right there.

siiiiii

>please use archive.is

Also this gem

WHY IS THERE A INFLUX OF PEOPLE TRYING TO LINK TO POLYGON HERE?

OH THAT'S RIGHT THEY'RE SHILLS OR THE "JOURNALISTS" THEM SELVES

FUCK OFF EITHER WAY

that's PC Gamer you fucking idiot.

I know you're retarded.

Why don't they have the bunnies just run away or go on a permanent vacation, or something crazy like warp back to their home planet? This isn't that fucking hard.

no seriously

deepfreeze.it/outlet.php?o=pc_gamer

No seriously, you're retarded.

Are you stupid? It's because they charge for the DRM-locked food. A tragic-looking coma is the best emotional blackmail to keep someone paying the bill.

shill pls go

It's summer, after all.

I'm not stupid. I'm just not an asshole.

it needs to go

Quit acting like you were here first nigger.

that scene before the last one holy fuck. just why? why show all that? it's so bad, why make it so long? holy fuck i actually can't believe how bad it was. i don't even believe it was real to be honest but somehow it feels like it was anyway. damn.

shill pls, go and stay go

huh?

So does Second Life still have a significant economy? I remember years ago that there were some people making a living by selling shitty textures and stuff

I love dead rabbits.

I just saved 3 baby ones that fell beside my room and were keeping me up by banging on the window to escape

Good on ya, user.
Don't read this if you touched them with your bare hands, their mother will kill them because they carry your scent

Holla Forums you drunk

MEIN NIGGER

That's just a myth, user. Bugger off with that shit.

It's not a myth
it just happens to birds, not babbits

>mfw all Elmer Fudd ever needed to kill the wabbit was online DRM

I had thought of that. I brought a container but they werent keen on it. They did let me pat their head with my finger (i was fearing theyd bite me) but they bolted when i tried to scoop them

They were surprisngly soft. I got them out okay and they buggered off wherever.

And even if that imprint shit is true, a quick bite or abandonment is still more humane than starving in a hole

What about the other animals?

Is this one of those "how long can you watch it" kind of things? If so, I lost right there.

Only MMO I can think of that has shit like that is Runescape's high scores.

It's a myth
Otherwise cuckholdsthe birds would never ever survive after being born, because their scent would be completely different from the parents scent.

I used to abuse a rabbit when I was younger. It was so fucking satisfying hearing its little Bunny shrieks when I twisted it's arm and poked it hard in the chest.
I would have probably sexually abused too if I knew about sex stuff when I was younger
When I go hunting, I usually shoot jackrabbit and eat them
I love rabbits, but I haaaaaate then with a passion

They're rodents, so they're generally docile unless cornered or otherwise afraid of you. Certainly wouldn't be comfortable being held by you unless it was a pet you'd had for a while though, they're prey animals so they're paranoid by instinct.

you absolute scum

Writers on shows are often nerds, and it's become one of those in-jokes that when writing about technology you do it to make characters like idiots.
The entire point is to spout techno-babble that sounds reasonable to anybody who doesn't know, like making a GUI out of Visual basic, but which would actually make anyone who knows their shit cringe.
They are purposefully going for maximum cringe.

No they're not, they're lagamorphs.

Squirrels are bros

if he would have said rats you'd only be disgusted rather then mad

Enjoy your parasites.

Why would you even post this.
This post ironic meta shitposting has escalated way too far for me. Shitposting by posting things that no one cares about to gode people into asking why you would post it.

Fun fact: some cuckoo will demolish nests of birds that kick out cuckoo eggs. For some bird species, being a cuck might well be an actual survival strategy.

Nah it sounded like outright torture for his amusement, as opposed to a mercy kill or one for your necessity

Reminder that Muslims consider dogs to be filthy and in general hate animals

TIL that Sweden and France arent cucked, theyre laying low as a survival strategy

Rats is even worse, because they're smarter.

Squirrels are alright. I used to have a neighbor who said the local squirrels always threw acorns at him. They never bothered me though.

how did you got out of that capsule you fat fuck

Sounds like prime time to go fuck with them.

Abuse is absolutely shameful, you better be some subhuman race as that's the only excuse.

Playing SL

I know, but I really might if I get bored enough this weekend.

ur not playing sl fam ur playing them

This was painful

Is it April 1st again?

Have you gotten the help you said you needed before, user? You know that you don't enjoy this and you are aware that you've got problems.

One tip user, when you try to pick them up you should approach by the sides, they can't see the front and if they can't see your hand approaching they are gonna freak out

ever start fires?
get in fights often?

Sounds like my kinda job. Where do i sign up?

she SOLOD the skank horde? i wish they showed us her status chart. i almost tri manned it with my cybersquad but we ran into some netput turbulence and before we knew it we were overrun.
if anyone wants to take a crack at it let me know. my avatar is a megapriest, and before you ask yes im heroic level.

You forgot your chevron. But yes, fucking with SL is a tried-and-true user passtime, not unlike Habbo and Club Penguin.

These are for you.

Do you also roleplay as Shadow the Hedgehog on your favorite Sonic forum?

When I was a kid, I decapitated a rabbit with a dull serrated knife. A girl dared my friend and I to kill her rabbit, but he didn't have the balls. So I had him hold it down on its back while I sawed away. It wasn't working, mostly just pulled out fur while the rabbit sprayed piss everywhere. I told the girl to get me a better knife, and she did. That one did the job.

She was my friend's girlfriend since middle school, and we were juniors. I fucked her for 3 years behind his back, and eventually knocked her up. They're currently raising my son. I disposed of the rabbit's body in a cardboard box on the highway, and left the head in a random person's mailbox.

#savetheanimals
#kickcancersbutt

it's rude to soil peoples mail

You disposed of the rabbit's body after all that time had passed? That's some dedication

Are you jewish by any chance?

No, it was the very same day.

Not trying to be edgy, it's just something that I did when I was a dumb kid.

It would have taken them one day of research on online forums to learn the lingo.

I don't have enough edgy reaction images for this shit.

Even in sims you can cheat to make rabbits immortal.
Fucking mmo gamers.Always on the wrong side of the history.

So it's worse than death. It's a persistent vegetative state, and I'm guessing they'll be forced to pull the plug themselves by deleting the pet, if they can even do that.

How have we gotten no fat whale tears from the people who think these jpegs are their actual pets? There's gotta be some online reactions.

Looks like a stimpack from fallout.

Anyone who plays this game needs a bullet in the head.

Fucking retards, go back 50 years in Australia when we herded them into giant fenced off areas
Then we would grab clubs and other blunt weapons and swing batta batta batta, killing them as quickly as possible in showers of gore
I think there are still videos on youtube
regardless all rabbits should die

Looks like they did the same shit in Rupert

They should have done that with the abos

Reminder that this is what Valve wants for Steam too

why would you beat on a container filled with petrol?

what makes you think we didn't try user?
Its just that we didn't have many generators or gas stations back then, so trying to lure them together was difficult

Now THIS is videogaming, thanks OP for reminding me what fun was

get back in the capsule, porky.

What kind of subhuman kid were you?

If this is true, beware of girls dressed in bunny outfits.
Outside of that joke, ow the edge.

Is there a way to make an 8/v/ second life room? The autism in there would be unimaginable.

When you go on your eventual serial killing spree, don't come near my house, ok?

Reminds me of how cringey the shit they talked in Hackers was. If a man asks a woman how many cores her PC has he clearly doesn't care a fucking jot about getting laid.

Just no, literally never happens ever.

COP COMPUTER ROOM CHECKLIST:

Neon blue lighting, check.

Green sound files running on screen with no sounds playing, check

Shitty sub-par 2 gens old looking non-game, check.

Pointlessly esoteric method of 'accessing duh files', yep

One lazy somehow employed man-boy cop who's only discernable skill is playing Xbox. Ah-huh

Everyone talks shit then flips and takes it way too seriously when the airless anticlimactic 'battle' happens. Yup

people like you are why I continue to come to this board

Where's the one in the middle about a guy who died to see ghosts from?

It's rabbit season. Someone tell Fudd.

i think you're a legit psychopath user
make sure you don't get help in the wrong place, or else they'll essentially try to mind-control you in the end

Are you black?

I wander around SL looking at abandoned places but that's it. It's a relaxing experience

s u

Most birds don't even have any real sense of smell.

I managed to get through all of it but FUCK did that guy save the best for last

Why are GamerGators the world's biggest fucking faggots?

0c4460 currently holds the record tho

I misread that as Rabbi's.

back you go, goyim.

Witty retort but you know i'm right. Even looking on their circlejerk website, Polygon is listed at 20+ issues, where PC gamer has an astounding 2.

Even then, the issues are over stupid shit, like friends getting positive coverage or people being supported on patreon by someone who directs something they gave positive coverage to.

If you can't read an article and filter shit out mentally, you're a retard who shouldn't be reading period. GamerGate, unsurprisingly, is clearly unable to do this, since they focus on superfluous shit like personal relationships and not discerning contents of an article to get information.

Get the hell out of here. The article linked isn't completely garbage just because there was like, two unrelated articles tops that faGGots pissed themselves over.

Shut up shill.

WEW

My girlfriend's mom feeds them and a bunch of them live by her house. They're cute as fuck, but sometimes they come inside in the summer.

Nice argument!

Or a syringe from the 50's.

Do humanity a favor and die so I don't have to make you.

I thought it was chess moves?

off all the trench coat katana pictures on the internet that dude comparatively actually sorta pulls off the look.

The Holy Mountain is superior, sure, but you're still clearly a man of refined taste.

Why the fuck did I look in this thread? Does anyone play SL outside of furry ERP fags?

but that dude doesn't really look like these "tfw no gf gud guy" manlets either. he probably stole all of those clothes, bullied children and shoved firecrackers up animals' orifices.

Stand aside, plebeians

cant judge a book by its cover

Captain Winters is that you?

Jews donā€™t do work, user.

It would have taken an hour of research for any celebrity or news outlet to figure out that GamerGate and Gamers aren't a harassment "movement" out to kill and end women in gaming culture, but they won't even put in 2 minutes to listen to what you have to say, let alone spend an hour to inform themselves.

Wishful thinking on your part that they'd actually do some fucking research.

That entire post assumes they're intellectually honest. While some of them are admittedly the way you imply, most of the people high up know and understand the real deal, but they're simply intentionally churning out incorrect propaganda to suit an agenda. The gaming jewrnos clearly didn't care about research or truth, they're emotional children with superiority complexes who think their opinions are actually morals and that they're sanctified self-righteous progressive warriors of goodness.

the story is trash

They issued a cease-and-desist against themselves?

yeah I was confused about that shit too. Who issues the C+D and why? Were the bunnies stolen IP or something? This article makes no sense.

/r/-ing that one screenshot of a spymaster accusing himself of plotting to kill himself
id post it but god damn it im so unorganized

>care for him with love and lots of toys

Just wanted to share story. Not that interesting.

Snek died about 1 year ago today. He was older than some posters on Holla Forums.

I dunno why this stuff bothers people.

When I was younger there was a rabbit warren right across from my house. I would sometimes snare them, kill them, and cook them up. I did enjoy cutting them up but that's just what it feels like to hunt.

You're all definitely overthinking it.

who cares it's not like rabbits even go awoo.

y'all need to stop being shit

That last pic is extra special. He swapped out the fedora for the cowboy hat, then squandered any bonus points that would have gotten him with the even-shittier-than-usual sword and Naruto gloves.

They kind of do.

Fuckers kept shitting on my porch railing.

What russian sed modules do you use for awk'ing the gibson? Personally I prefer emaczing the x.org kernel whikle sub-compiling the high level assembly. Since the sub-linker is enslaving the negro-master-alternate protocol, all I have to to do is grep the GNU and them I'm in easy into a schway Quantum Processor Unit, and on my way to making some sick soyaf.

Fuck off you pansy cunt
Emus are over 6 ft tall, have at least 7 inch claws and have been known to Jump into the air like a chicken, easily high enough to skewer people in the throats even when on horse back (which they have done)
Not to mention their thick hide makes them impervious to machine gun fire, we're lucky any of us are still alive
Even the abos know they're dangerous, which is why they set fire to 90% of the continent when it was found out that emus need air to breathe

I'm only thankful that they're not as aggressive as cassowaries

Whatever you say shitpostistan.
oh wait, that title belongs to [A FUCKING LEAF] now, never mind

That's what you get for living in a place full of uranium, giant bloodthisty chickens.

Hunting something is different from torturing an animal.
I've killed squirrels, chickens, armadillos, cats, goats, a few deer, but I never made them suffer. That's just a dick move.
That said, I'm not really convinced chickens are smart enough to actually care, but still.

This never stops amusing me. How can one country be so irrelevant that they can't even pull off shitposting any more?

Maybe there are two companies, the real one and the ingame one.

I guess. If or not they suffer never really mattered to me, because they're gonna be dead in a second anyway, but I can see that.

That image of Vivian is surprisingly cute.

>>>/trash/

nah mate, you're a fuckin drongoe
Getting pissy about /mlpol/ oc is equivalent to getting pissed off at anime reaction pics
Bedsides, Canacucks get btfo by Lesotho and equivalent countries all the time

It's like you weren't around when bronies were the single most cancerous thing hitting the internet. Can't even spell drongo right you dumb cunt.

They were never the single most cancerous thing hitting the internet.
Cancerous, yes, but that title is reserved for sonicfags.
They'll forever be far more autistic than anything these clowns might pull.

that old fuck might be cool if he was dressed appropriately and not in his fucking underpants

You clearly either weren't around or never paid attention.

Likewise to you, but for sonicfags.
Seriously, mate, it doesn't take much in the way of searching to reveal some truly amazing shit.

Speaking of dying Rabbits, Redwall vidya when?

I couldn't agree more.

Please user, stop it with the sonic shit
Words can't describe the amount of cancer there is, Horse faggots might be god awful, but at least they are a "small" "fanbase" in comparison the sonicfags

No please stop it, next thing you know someones going to post that Sonic comic where sonic gets shrunk down and used as a foot sex toy(?) or alternatively it could be one of the hundreds of pictures where sonic characters get turned into toilets and used
And don't even get me stuck on the vore/sonic/fags

God fucking damnit, they had to voice it didn't they?
At least its better than the 3D stuff they put out

never Ever
Its why I'm currently playing vermintide

80% of the cancer was the result of literal autists sperging out at the mere mention of brightly colored horses. You retards made a rod for your own back, if people like you hadn't flipped your shit like a child ponyposting would have just fizzled out after a few weeks.

that's the movie with naked little girls innit

uh no

That's the thing user, I really don't know if it is smaller. It's a very difficult thing to measure.

Man, that number is way off.

Sonic Easily
The horse fuckers are more recent and have gotten into trying to "meme" everything
Which is basically why at least a third of their content is basically screenshots with text underneath
I also found that they Keep repeating the same Screenshots over and over with different texts underneath them like one of those forced memes, are not tagged memes, which sort of fucks my ability to even measure how much of this shit is truly OC
MLP might have more pictures over all, but in terms of pure OC i think sonicfags win out
although, horse faggots have a devoted booru site, which is why its easier to measure them

You're both equally autistic, the difference is in making an insufferable cunt of yourself.

I dont know where you've heard that user, but they used to post it a whole fucking lot
Not to mention they were universally despised

That reminds me of when I asked a normalfag "What kind of computer are you using?" and it went "uhh black with blue lights?".

Just because he doesn't have any empathy doesn't mean he's jewish.

This
he could be chinese

Between you and me, I consider them well worse than jews.
I've dealt with jews. Jews are dishonest bastards, but in the end, both parties benefit. Sure, you're getting a quarter of the profit, but you still do good. Better than you would on your own.
Deal with Chinese? You pay little, but you get a dick in your ass. No gain. It's trash.

Yes, but chinese are bad at infiltrating and subverting
China is more brute force about their coercion which is why they really fuck people over, Jews are more conniving then tha
And leave you off feeling like you've made a lot money but in actual fact, made very little money

Ah. but that's the thing. While I did technically make very little money, in comparison to them, U actually make quite a lot more than I would on my own. I can take advantage of the jew's skill at business.
Chinese meanwhile just fuck everything up.

I hate blogposting

That movie was hands down the weirdest fucking thing I've ever seen in my entire life, if only because it was presented as a fucking spaghetti western of all things.

hmmm right, but even if we ignore this: we are speaking about 2017 hereā€¦ who never had fun in starving to death their tamagotchi or other shitty virtual pet sim'?

so how are thoses "virtual bunny starving to death" relevant ?

Hey Holla Forums. I'l let you into a dark secret.
can't die of starvation at all, in both adventure games, there's no starvation mechanic

It's relevant because it's vidya, and it's amusing because unless you fork over cash, hundreds or thousands of virtual bunnies are going to starve to death and loads of SL players will be sad over it.

Wonder who's behind this shitpost

They can still die though

Canada is as "white and pure" as yellow snow.

Since when did Yamcha start wearing white?

(checked)
Satan confirms.
Thanks Satan.

There's like half a dozen tutorial videos on that subject alone (taking jabs at the episode of course). It's not impossible, it's just retarded and serves no purpose.

There are a lot of pyramid schemes like this online. The general mode of delivery is in the form of a really basic pet that you need to keep spending money (yes, real money) on food for them over and over and over again. It's gimmicky as hell and there are people who will unironically sink hundreds of dollars into it. Another one that comes to mind are these little things where you pay a small amount of money to receive a random stupid trinket from a list of trinkets and there's one rare one. People will sit there and spend sometimes fifty to a hundred or more dollars trying to get the rare one. As for the cease and desist, it looks like it came from the people who had designed the assets of the rabbits, which is why it sounds it it was issued from within the "company".

https:// drive. google.com/file/d/0B-_7k-VigxufaTM5b18yVXpvZU0/view

Look what I found.

Holy shit nice find user.

LESOTHO FUCK YOUR MOTHER

Were all these rabbits sacrificed to Molech so that the new rabbids game could be made?

theyre so dumb the only thing i can do to keep them out of my pecans is shoot them. at least crows are smart enough to scare away

Is this a fedoralord thread now?
Have some delicious fresh OC

It's the chickens all over again. May Sion burn in hell for all eternity

Nice meme, Ahmed.

EVERY FUCKING TIME I WATCH THIS SHIT I SWEAR I'LL FUCKING GAS ALL FUCKING JEWS IN THE PLANET

Are you the same guy spamming
KILL ALL JEWS ON THE FACE OF THE EARTH
or just another retard?

This.
Ponyposting = Weebposting
It's delicious watching people sperg the FUCK out.

t. jew

Stop spreading urban myths you retard.

What does rabbit taste like?

The thumbnail kind of looks like a dejected penguin looking at his shadow. Quality thread, OP.

Fun fact, there is a high probability that these stories are bullshit. ledditors are in full force here now and now being edgy is cool now that trump is in office. All of that combines into a bunch of children talking about shit that would make them squirm if they actually saw it happen.
Pics or it didn't happen.

That's because Jodorowsky was a hack and a Fellini ripoff.

Kill yourself.

low-tier b8, go back to reddit.

Come live out here in the countryside, everyones done that shit and more.

>s u
>Not s/v/u

I'll take that as a yes.

I was going to bully you and half of the people ITT but then I remembered of that little cat I used to run after until I got tired then I'd pick up the pace, pick it up and slap the shit out of it. One time he reacted and bit me so I wanted to give it a bigger scare by strangling it but I snapped the neck of the thing.

I was going to bully you myself but then i remembered cats do more or less the same thing with smaller animals, wew.

what

Finns immigrated to Europe from Asia about 10,000-12,000 years ago, user.

POTF is not bad either.

It's you?

Holla Forums is full of pussies
write the least controversial story, as long as it's on top of a thread (cause you can't expect kids to read the whole thing before posting) and it will get dozen of replies.

He actually thought that was cool. Its like juggalo+chuuniybou=autism.