Why do female characters in japanese games look inhuman? For example, 2B in Nier...

Why do female characters in japanese games look inhuman? For example, 2B in Nier. She looks like covered in talcum and baby oil, her nose and mouth are baby sized, her head shape is too rounded, her hair is like covered in wall paint, her hips and ass are so unproportionally sized compared to her waist, literally more than twice the size of her own head, maybe 3. She looks like someone BLACKED would hire for cosplay episode.

I'm not saying that I hate sexualization. I've played Dark Messiah, and Xana the Succubus doesn't have any exaggerated body proportion or skin tone. Despite that I think she's more appealing than 2B. Why do japs assume that obnoxiously designed characters can be attractive?

2B is inhuman, she's a fucking robot.

lol look at this gay

Wanna know why? Here's your answer…
MUH. DICK.
THAT'S THE DEMOGRAPHIC.

MUH

FUCKING

DICK.

Sounds like you're the one who got BLACKED

That is some finely crafted bait

Well, that's one ugly robot then.

Dubs thread.

I just want some fucking originality

2B looks fine, but her nose really is just a little button. I prefer nordic noses on my women. Her shoulders are also narrow as fuck, which is something asians find attractive for some reason. Asians find certain aspects more attractive than whites, what do you expect? Try getting into art and drawing your own ideal woman.

Funny you should post MK, Netherrealm is Exhibit A in the case that Western devs can't model attractive women.

Everyone complains about 2B being a robot. Fine, let's see another games. DOA girls have the same problem as 2B. Quiet looks like a tranny. Onechanbara girls have screwed up facial composition and plastic skin tone. I think what they all have in common is they look like plastic.

Witcher 3 girls also suffer from sameface, but at least they look human.

I've never seen an asian woman looking like 2B. Unless you're talking about cosplay with heavy cancer inducing makeup, that's just unnatural.

I think you mean goy

How the fuck do you even know about this shit, you fucking cuck.

Because BLACKED makes anime real.

Why do big guys in Western media look inhuman? For example, Bane in Dark Knight Rises.He looks like covered in talcum and baby oil, his nose and mouth are covered in a mask, his head shape is too rounded, he has no hair and is like covered in wall paint, his abs and biceps are so unproportionally sized compared to his waist, literally more than twice the size of her own head, maybe 3. He looks like someone BLEACHED would hire for cosplay episode.

I'm not saying that I hate big guys. I've watched JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, and Jotaro the Kujo doesn't have any exaggerated body proportion or skin tone. Despite that I think he's more appealing than Bane. Why do wests assume that obnoxiously designed characters can be attractive?

The problem is more with the uncanny valley in 3d space and the difficulty of stylizing 3d stuff than anything else.
Also, if you can only come up with one example of sufficiently human 3d-modelled characters in vidya, it's not just Japan that has difficulty.

A (You) for you, since you like Blacked.com so much.

you better admit your goofin' because you're makin' my fire rise pardner

Don't enable his fetish

Just because they're attracted to x doesn't mean their women look like x.

You can call 2B a fuckdoll that is made to look perfect, but calling her ugly?
You're fucking gay.

Looking human is overrated.

Nice you fags.

Witcher 3 is okay.

If I like BLACKED I'd like 2B's design.

So that would mean they're going extinct.

Obnoxious if not ugly.

Well, for people like you who jack off to dolls, sure it's perfect.

(checked for truth)

That's 2 examples, which is not enough considering the number of counterexamples that can be dug up.
Character modelers as a whole just don't live up to your standards, you're only picking on japan because you're a colossal faggot, the mirror image of the original wapanese weeaboo.

I'm not into these kind of things. Just posting the ones that often got posted in this board.

Great accusation.

It's almost as if you want your characters to look like landwhales. There's a reason why all forms of media use super attractive people for roles because it's fucking FICTION, you god damn sperg.

At least super attractive people look HUMAN

No, landwhales don't look like human beings.

Are you fucking gay? Broad shoulders are a male trait directly tied to the difference in skeletal structures between men and women.

some people like the simplified aesthetics of anime girls while some, who are raging homosexuals like you, prefer manjaws and trannies.

Wasn't there a mortal kombat inspired game that was released recently? I think you'll like that one

OP mistook 2B a human robot for a human. what does that tell you?