Hey lefty/pol/ can you help me?

Hey lefty/pol/ can you help me?

Which meme belongs in the authoritarian left corner?

Spurdo

COINTELPRO thread

alright… i tried, but i don't think he landed in the right spot

Obviously spurdo

Leftcommunism

Stirner belongs off the chart, put autismball in the bottom right corner instead.

Do wojak in the top left.

its hard to find a solution that makes everyone happy! i put a ton of autism balls everywhere

I found a place for stirnir.

Surely this can't get more cancerous than it already is…surely…

pls

Is the top word cucked i cant tell…

Keep pushing comrade, we're almost there.

WE HAVE TO GO DEEPER

Dore looks like an alien riding a bike in outer space in that thing

wtf i love feminism now

Would Stirner get in the robot?

POLITICAL SPECTRUMS ARE SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED BY THE RULING CLASS TO ENSURE THAT BOURGEOIS LIBERALISM, IN WHICH WATER IS PRIVATIZED AND DISSIDENTS ARE IMPRISONED, IS CONSIDERED THE "MODERATE" POSITION

Rodina.

It's more about limiting political discussions to the overton window. Whatever you define as the extremes of the spectrum have the most power. On a spectrum quiz where every question shifts you one way or the other, the people at the extremes will have the most in common and the people in the middle will have the least in common (half their answers are left and half are right but they can be any mix of the two, including total opposites). When you define booj liberalism as the left extreme and neoconservatism as the right extreme, you're in good shape. They've been constricting the political band narrower and narrower while simultaneously drumming up more bullshit idpol (non)issues to give the illusion of a wide spectrum of discourse. People realize there are ideas outside this spectrum, but they don't really grasp the significance that those opinions don't get mainstream airtime.

Sage porky being the eternal newfag.
Here's the standard single (You) it requires to stop you posting for a while.

I think lsd and ketamine would be more accurate

how many dimensions of chess does this count as?

Where trump