Games that will never leave Japan

Games that will never leave Japan.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/XSEEDGames/status/865245506829549572
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This hasn't been released outside of Japan and it wasn't in the Fatal Fury battle archives. Probably because SNK would be sued regarding White.

Zero no Kiseki

Good, I don't want any westernshits touching jp only games. They always have to ruin everything with their localizations and fandoms.

it hurts

FUCK. I LOVE THE ARTSYLE OF THE FIRST

And nothing of value was lost

You're not missing anything. Imagine Senran Kagura at half the speed and with unskippable interrupts every 15-20 seconds during battle. The main characters were pretty cool from what I saw in the demos, but that's about the only positive thing I can say about it.

These two

Fine by me

Holy shit, Yakuza is really the CoD of Japan.

Yep, and they create false scarcity in the West to con Gaijin into buying it.
Yakuza is still pretty good as a series, it scratches the itch for beat em up Japan simulators that Shenmue left long ago.

Still has a better chance than this.

Something tells me you're an emotionally unstable one.

For Christ's sake, just don't respond to it.

Do they get naked like Senran?

It's stylized and cool, also makes us feel good. Suck a dick.

:^)

Too those games are trash played one and you've played them all.

Zero might come out in 2023. Ao is the real never ever.

Who cares about the gameplay being ass? It makes me feel good and the characters are highly stylized.

You know, it's funny. Even the worst eastern gameplay is miles above what cumguzzling retards accept as "Great" in the west. The games are made with a noticeable lower budget too, these people can optimize and improve said game like some crazy motherfuckers.
Once again, suck a diiiiiiiiiiick.

Does the dlc for this game count? I heard Xseed wasn't doing it because of how large it was

Never thought i would see a legit wapanese weeaboo again, yet here you are.
Were you having a stroke there?

twitter.com/XSEEDGames/status/865245506829549572

Maximum pleb

At least I'll be able to fuck my vixen wife for sole purpose of reproduction while I wait for Atlus to announce an English Etrian Odyssey V at E3.

I was talking about Uppers

Oh sorry. Yeah from what I've seen that seemed to be more style/gimmick than substance.

rapelay

That got fan translated over a decade ago user.

What are you talking about, I'm pretty sure I have that on my shelf

Uppers was actually pretty fun, though I understand people could get annoyed if they went into it expecting Senran Kagura.
While Senran Kagura is about speed, Uppers is about power. Senran Kagura has you hit someone 30,000 times before they hit the ground - Uppers has you punching people twenty feet into the air where they hit a helicopter and it explodes.
The Japanese version is fairly import-friendly - the trophies are even in English for some reason - but to get the most out of it you'll want to figure out what the squiggles mean. (The girls cheering you on will make specific requests for things they want to see during the fight, and meeting those requests gets you powered up.)
I'm mildly disappointed the girls' "reward" animations are so limited, though.

Seven Pirates not getting released is particularly weird, given that other Genkai Tokki games came out in English. It's a fun little game, though the custom boobs aren't as great as they sound (it's very hard not to end up with ridiculous torpedoes, and I don't mean that in a good way.)

Pretty sure I saw a post citing how uppers might get brought over if Valkyrie Drive works okay.

If it's as shitty as the remake of the second I don't even want it.

It's much better. No story mode bullshit, DLC is literally skins, no floor jump and more I'm forgetting.

So why is it Nipponese only?

Can the two female PCs get the "rewards"?

Current Year Atlus only cares about Persona that's why.

There's also the distinct possibility that between the Switch and 3DS piracy that it's just not worth it financially.

Man, I wanna play Ishin really badly. It looks about as good as Yakuza 0.

GOOD! i'm not going to go into my western game store and buy a game that i don't the fuc* it's about because the box art is covered i unreadable japan language sandwich. they can keep that sh*t

Never gonna fucking make it

No way in fuck, EOU2 sold better stateside than Japan, and piracy was at it's peak during that time.

What you are saying is the rational course of action, but we're talking about Atlus and SEGA here.

It's more likely them being retarded about the voice acting than anything else. "WE GOTS TA HAVE AN ENGLISH VOICE TRACK"

these 2 are a forever fuck you in my book.

also this.

The game basically bombed in Japan.

Why? How?

well the how is pretty obvious, it didn't sell enough copies to make the game profitable in either short or long term.
the Why as far as I remember was the game's story was laughably horrible to the point of being insulting and they did some really strange gameplay changes, though I couldn't tell you what. I remember people being pissed about it awhile back, but I didn't pay it much attention.

You can learn Japanese

GET OUT

Should wait until after E3 to say that, Atlus has a big floor this year.

The fact that they've got PQ2 in the pipeline is a good sign as well, as it makes EOV in eng more likely. PQ2 needs playable P2 party, have the tension between the cops [remember that Ulala and Baofu end up as PIs] and thieves.

Just play the English hack and then wait for the Mother 4 fan-game to get DMCA'd

It's already rebranded itself to avoid that fate.

It's probably being worked on, the Japanese release wasn't even that long ago. At least wait until after E3 before going NEVER EVER.

It was last august.

Voice acting. That and Nintendo's slowly shifting to the 3DS being irrelevant, especially since they're jewing eShop and online in 3 months.

What are they doing to Eshop, I hadn't heard anything